Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Lady Luck" with Selena Gomez Part 2

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Lady Luck" with Selena Gomez Part 2

DISCLAIMER: The pain in my back from writing and the hardness of my dick reminds me yet again that I am not getting paid for this nor do I own the babes in the story....

Lady Luck with Selena Gomez Part 2

I walked downstairs out of my apartment and stopped by the front desk to talk to Jimmy who was the attendant on duty right now. He smiled as he saw me walking over and by the time I reached the front desk he had reached underneath the desk to pull out an envelope for me.

"This came special for you today Mr. Goodwin."

"Thanks Jimmy. Anything else?"

"No, not right now. Would you like for me to hold onto items that come for you or have them sent up to your room?"

"Bring them to my room please."

I left with a nod from Jimmy and opened the letter as I walked outside into the bitter cold. At least the sun was shining and I turned up the collar of my coat to try and keep warm. The letter was thin, in a manila envelope and embossed with a stylish ink pen.

Mr. James Goodwin,

In light of recent events I am taking a vacation away from my everyday life and from all the people and obligations trapping me here in the States. Would you care to join me in Fiji on Vomo Island? My treat of course and if you decide to come meet me at this location where our scheduled private jet is due to take off.

~ Selena Gomez

I grinned as I read the short and to the point missive from the ever lovely Selena Gomez and pocketed the letter in the inside pocket of my jacket. Having never heard of Vomo Island in Fiji I pulled out my iPhone and googled the location. Selena was definitely serious when she stated she wanted to get away from it all but still have the high-class luxury amenities she was accustomed to.

I pulled up my calendar on my iPhone and saw that Lady Luck was with me again and I had a rare solid week where I had no jobs lined up which granted me the opportunity to take this too good to be true offer. I speed dialed my friend Chuck Finley who also doubled as my agent and impatiently waited for him to pick up.

"James my boy what's going on? Not having any gigs lined up driving you mad?"

"No actually and that is why I am calling. Please put out to our contacts that I am unavailable until the start of next week."

"Whoa what? Why? Something has come up hasn't it?"

"You could say that."

"Being as cryptic and non-revealing as usual eh? Fine, fine I'll put the word out. Does this ‘something' have a name?"

"Thank you and goodbye Chuck."

I ended the call and put my iPhone back in my pocket as I hailed a cab. I slid into the backseat and told the driver to go to this address with the added incentive that if he beat rush hour traffic I would tip him an additional fifty bucks. No sooner had I clicked my seatbelt and relaxed into the backseat did the driver peel away from the curb.

oOoOoOo

"Thank you and your bonus as promised. Take care my friend."

I walked away from the cab and strolled up to the airport with my hands in my coat pockets. By having no luggage I could easily bypass the long-lines for security and walked to the private terminal that Selena had told me to go to. I smiled at the attendant and she smiled back.

"Can I help you Mr. Goodwin?"

"I suppose you could Emily but how did you know my name?"

The leggy blonde giggled and batted her eyelashes. She clicked away at her keyboard and printed me out a boarding pass to show to the captain and security guards below at Selena's private jet.

"Ms. Gomez gave a detailed and very accurate description of you. Tall, dark haired and handsome with a slow, assured gait that belied knowledge and confidence."

"How nice of her. Thanks Emily."

I passed Emily and walked through the door that led to the tarmac below well aware that Emily was watching me go. I crossed the tarmac without incident and the captain took my boarding pass with a nod. I entered the aircraft and noticed how lavish the interior was. The interior easily matched the planes CEO's of Fortune 500 companies flew in and I sat down in one of the high-backed leather chairs after taking off my coat.

"Glad you could make it James."

The teasing lilt of that young but sultry tone of voice made me smile and I looked up from my phone to see Selena Gomez herself peeking out from behind the doorway that led to the bathroom. She walked out and I took in her simple jeans and long sleeve scoop neck black cashmere sweater. Even in the simple outfit she managed to look well put together and elegant.

"How could I resist the offer of such fine company and an all expenses paid vacation? No work on my part at all."

Selena giggled and sat down across from me at the small table. The captain walked into the cabin and announced that we were ready for takeoff with Selena's approval. She nodded to the captain and the captain disappeared to the cockpit.

"Oh don't think that you are getting off scot-free James. You'll be putting your money's worth in but in sweat equity."

This comment intrigued me and I relaxed further into the chair. Selena didn't elaborate and we were silent as the plane took off. As soon as the captain announced that we had leveled off at the appropriate flying attitude Selena rose from her chair and walked over to the small kitchenette in the back of the plane. She looked over her shoulder as she walked and giggled again.

"I seem to remember you promising me a night of sin back in LA those long months ago. A night where no one would be judged and we could indulge in our deepest fantasies."

"Ah yes. I remember now and I can safely assume that my ‘sweat equity' will be delivering on that promise?"

"Correct but you forgot the interest accrued. You don't owe me just one night of pleasurable sin but several and I intend to collect before we leave Vomos Island."

My cock twitched in my slacks at Selena's steamy, breathy whisper and I masked my sudden arousal with a devious smirk. I had been unable to give Selena her desire of wild sex while in Las Vegas three months ago due to her being whisked away by an angry phone call from her mother. Justin Beiber's drunken antics had drawn quite the crowd and Selena wasn't there to calm him down which was why her mother had called.

"Of that I have no doubt. Any requests?"

"I have many acts that I want to perform with you but there is one request. You are going to give me what you gave Candice that night and I will not accept no for an answer."

Selena Gomez was going to be the early death of my cock as the appendage gave an almighty jerk at the thought of me literally fucking Selena out in public. Did Vomos Island have a place where we could perform the public act of indecency?

"I see that your little man agrees with me."

I smirked as Selena waved a hand at my hard-on and she sauntered back over with a scotch for me and a glass of wine for her. I accepted graciously but nearly spilled my drink when Selena chose to perch herself in my lap. Almost immediately my cock found the warm spot between her legs and made itself at home. Selena clamped down on my eager cock by resting her weight comfortably over it so there was no way I would be able to get up without throwing her off my lap.

"Feeling a little naughty are we?"

"I waited three long months for you to enter my life again and now that I have you where I want you I am going to get you to relieve the ache between my legs."

Who knew that the supposedly innocent Selena Gomez would be so demanding, bossy and pushy when it came to sex? She didn't even let me take a sip of my scotch as she slowly pulled the glass out of my hand while inching her face closer to mine. The feel of her soft lips pressed curiously into my own made my cock twitch again and Selena moan into the kiss.

"That will do to take the edge of James but I am serious about you relieving the ache between my legs. My body is yours."

Selena breathed that last comment into my mouth before firmly kissing me again and I let her dictate the pace. We made out heavily for a while and Selena wiggled about on my lap trying to get closer. I broke the steamy kiss and cradled her head by the back of her neck.

"Easy kitten, we don't want to have full-out sex on the plane now do we?"

"Is that such a bad idea?"

Selena didn't even look at me as she voiced her question as she attacked my neck with her lips and tongue so she missed my shocked expression. While she may be mostly inexperienced when it came to sex she was a fantastic kisser and she was making my pulse race while nibbling on my neck. I slipped my hands underneath her sweater and was delighted to find that she was only wearing a satin bra underneath. I enjoyed the silky smoothness of her skin for a moment and then unclipped her bra.

"Help me out love."

Selena obliged and pulled her black satin bra out through the right sleeve of her sweater. She stiffened as her aroused nipples came in contact with the achingly soft material of her cashmere sweater and I kissed the column of her throat. I felt her moan and while I nibbled on her neck I kneaded her perky breasts through her sweater.

"Oh yes…"

Selena arched into both my hands and mouth which allowed me to fully grab her breasts. After another moment I slipped one hand underneath the sweater and pinched her bare nipple before grabbing her left breast in my hand. She moaned and panted while pressing her chest closer to me.

"That's it Selena, just relax and feel. I have you."

While my hand distracted Selena on her breast I slipped my other hand down to her jeans and had them completely open in under a minute. I snuck a glance down to see and saw that she was wearing matching black satin panties. I slipped a hand underneath the elastic waistband and came in contact with her wet sex. She had the tiniest triangle of hair right above her clit and she was leaking all over my hand.

"Please…please touch me."

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a gorgeous vixen such a request? I parted her moist pussy lips and dipped my middle finger into the scorching heat between her legs. Selena moaned and rocked her hips against my finger. I switched my grip and pressed two fingers deep into her pussy while resting my thumb against her exposed clit. I rubbed the small nub in a mindless pattern of varying tempos between fast and slow while mimicking the pattern with my fingers inside her snatch.

"Oh..oh…OH!"

Selena Gomez came for the first time by someone else's hand (at least I heavily suspected this) in just under two minutes and her whole body convulsed as I pressed her face into my shoulder to muffle her cries of ecstasy. Her nipples hardened and lengthened even more, her snatch tightened down on my finger to an impossible tightness and she soaked her panties with her juices.

"Breathe Selena. In and out now. In and out."

I mumbled softly to Selena as I carefully brought her down from her orgasm and cradled her to me as I pulled my hands out of her now sodden panties.
    She twitched and mumbled as my fingers left her sensitive pussy and sat bonelessly in my lap.

"Time to get you to sleep oh princess."

"No…want to continue…return the favor…."

"When you know what you are saying."

I picked Selena up and laid her down on the spacious couch. I straightened her clothes and zipped up her jeans. She didn't make a sound and fell asleep with that oh so innocent expression on her face that she was famous for but I knew better. A sex kitten lay underneath that devious innocent personality and Selena wouldn't be satisfied till she got what she wanted.

2. Thanks X42, taranev, Chitown, Guy Fiery, Canadasax thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, X42, Chitown, Guy Fiery, Canadasax liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More, please.