Adventures in Photography
With Selena Gomez and Haley King
Written by TPG
CODES: MFF, blowjob, reluc
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

I'd been on assignment in Miami for all of a week when I first got word that Selena Gomez and a friend were in town for the weekend.

Fortunately for me I soon discovered that not only were the ladies staying at the same hotel, but were now lying out by the pool area and were clearly visible from my corner suite on the second floor.

Thinking quickly I decided to take full advantage of the situation and set up my camera and equipment right there by the window and proceeded to take several dozen shots while I called the office with the great news.

"Mikey. You there?" I exclaimed with joy. "You're just not going to believe this!"

I then continued with my surveillance of the starlet and watched as she casually ordered several drinks by the pool, even though she was clearly underage. At one point the singer busied herself with her phone while her friend appeared to pass out in the sun, giving Selena some privacy to chat on her cell.

It was at this point that I first noticed her look around to make sure she was alone, before she did something that totally blew me away.

Be it through alcohol or just a lack of judgment, I watched in amazement as Selena's hand seemed to wander over her bikini clad body and briefly slipped down between her slender legs to massage her teenage slit.

"Whoa." I heard myself gasp to the action. "Jackpot! Did that just happen?"

As incredible as this moment was, I was then doubly excited as I realized that the entire incident had been captured on film, in both video and still format.

In fact Selena appeared to shift and sit in several other provocative positions over the next few minutes before her friend finally woke up and offered to apply some suntan lotion to her body.

I immediately took this opportunity to back up my files to my online account and picked up the phone and called around to several vendors knowing they would be interested in the suggestive photographs.

Unfortunately for me I was so thrilled and wrapped up in my phone conversation that I got sloppy and inadvertently let my presence be known to the girls, who happened to catch a reflection from my camera in the window and squinted their eyes in my direction.

Having caught me stand there by the window with my tripod and camera in full view, Selena and Haley gave me the finger before they conversed among themselves and finally got up and marched over to my room.

"Shit! Shit-Shit-Shit!!" I cussed as I suddenly began to panic and pray they wouldn't find my suite, but not more than 2mins later I heard them pounding on my door.

"Hey! We know you're in there." I heard Selena whine. "Open the door you creep."

"Open this door or we're calling the cops." Her friend threatened.

Resigned to my fate I finally opened the door only to have Selena literally kick it open in my face and then push her way into the room.

"Hey! Excuse me?" I hissed while clutching my bleeding nose. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah. Excuse you alright." Haley snapped as Selena marched into the room and looked around to see if I was alone.

"Are you alone in here?" She hissed from the other room. "Asshole."

Once inside I shut the door behind them and offered them a drink only to have them cuss me out.

In retrospect I think it was my cavalier attitude that really seemed to irk them more than anything else. I simply didn't give a shit, especially considering the photos were now safely stored in cyber space.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Selena snapped as Haley appeared anxious and now sized me up and down.

Pausing for a moment, she then asked me how long I had been watching them as I immediately knew what she was alluding to, her hot little "show" by the pool earlier.

While I played coy Gomez could tell from the perpetual grin on my face that I had caught her in the compromising position. Frustrated, the ladies then started to rummage though my things and began to throw shit around the room, attempting to break my equipment.

While I was more than happy to play their little mind games, I wasn't about to stand there and let them damage my equipment. Jumping into action I stopped Haley from grabbing my Eight-Thousand-Dollar digital still and proceeded to tussle with her.

Meanwhile, always the pervert, I couldn't help but marvel at just how top heavy she in fact was and found myself admiring her remarkable breasts.

"Give us the photos!" Selena screamed, while holding my laptop over her head and threatening to drop it onto the tiled floor.

"Yeah. Hand them over or we'll call the cops." Haley chimed in, while still grappling with me.

Feeling bold I suddenly turned the tables on the girls and told them both to go fuck themselves! Judging from their stunned expressions I could tell they had never been spoken to in that way, and it was the last thing they had expected.

"Huh?" Selena replied before looking at her friend for guidance.

"Let's face it." I directed at the singer. "We both know you're screwed."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Haley scoffed. "We didn't do anything wrong. We only had a few drinks."

I looked at Gomez and grinned.

"Yeah right. I can see the headlines now...Selena Gomez drunk, underage, and masturbating in public."

"Wait. What?" Haley objected. "You asshole. You can't just make shit up like that!"

But judging from the expression on Selena's face she knew I was right.

To her friends surprise, Gomez then proposed a deal and immediately offered me cash for my silence, but what I wanted was something much more valuable.

Right away I couldn't help but recall a story one of the other photographers in the office had told me about their encounter with Jessica Alba and I suddenly felt strangely emboldened by it.

Throwing caution to the wind I then remarked on how sexy I thought Haley looked in her bikini and made special mention of her more than obvious "attributes" (tits).

"Let me ask you something." I directed at the top heavy blonde. "Have you ever modeled before?"

Selena seemed to read my mind and played along, before she insisted that her friend lift up her shirt and expose her tits to me.

"WHAT!" Haley gasped with shock horror. "You can't be serious?"

"Just do it Haley." Selena quipped. "Just give the guy what he wants and we can take the photos and act like none of this ever happened."

"Ugh. Why don't YOU show him YOUR tits then?"

"He's obviously not interested in me." Gomez shrugged. "He wants you."

As this was said I couldn't help but detect a slight tinge of jealously on Selena's part, which I found amusing.

Nevertheless, after several minutes of squabbling back and forth Haley was finally compelled to act, and my eyes grew wide as her huge natural cans were completely exposed to my greedy eyes.

"Fine. Happy?" She smirked sarcastically as she held her shirt and bikini top over her large tits.

"Jesus." I gasped with envy. "Those things are fucking spectacular!"

This caused Selena to giggle.

"They're just about the best set of teenage tits I think I've ever seen." I told her. "Honestly."

Just then, as I reached out to touch them Haley immediately recoiled.

"Wait a minute. You never said anything about touching. Only looking."

"Okay fine." I replied. "Have it your way. But at least let Selena touch them for me."

While Haley scoffed at the idea, I played a little reverse psychology and claimed that I wasn't fully convinced that her impressive melons were REAL.

"Oh. Trust me okay." Ms. King boasted. "I get that all the time. But believe me. They're one hundred percent natural."

"Well. Prove it." I challenged. "Let Selena feel them."

"For how long?"

"For as long as I say so." I snapped back, reminding her of who was in charge. "Unless of course your frigid or something?"

"Fine. Whatever." She huffed, as she pushed out her chest and offered her incredible rack for inspection.

A moment later I watched with glee as Selena Gomez now stood there casually molesting her buxom friend, before I handed Selena a bottle of baby oil and insisted that she squirt the contents all over her friends chest and massage her.

As expected it didn't take long for Selena's hands to glisten with oil before I invited Haley to just go right ahead and take off her top completely, leaving the 18-year-old actress to stand there completely topless and exposed.

"Err. This is kinda weird." Haley remarked a minute later, while cupping her huge tits. "We don't even know this guy."

"You want him to give us the photos don't you?" Gomez argued, as she pushed her friends hands away and continued to fondle her. "Just do what he says."

"Good point. Just listen to your friend." I grinned. "She knows what she's doing. She's been in the business a very long time."

It was at this point that Selena flashed me an evil glare.

"Just amuse me for a few minutes." I added. "And this will all be over before you know it. Now. How about you lean over and lick one of her nipples?"

While initially shocked by the request, it only took a few more minutes of prodding before the actress-turned-singer finally rolled her eyes and gently kissed her topless friends budding brown nipples.

"Ugh. Come. On." I complained. "You can do better than that Selena. Suck it into your mouth."

I then watched with envy as the pretty little Latina swirled her tongue around the budding nub before suckling it into her mouth with a loud pop.

"Okay. So now what?" Gomez quipped a minute later, seemingly eager to please.

"Well. How about you swap?" I suggested. "How about you let Haley reciprocate."

"Err. I dunno."

"Hey." Haley whined, taking offence that Selena would suddenly show indifference. "Not fair."

"Listen." I remarked. "If I'm going to give you guys these photos, the least you can do is give me a little show. Besides. It's just us three here. Who'll ever know?"

The ladies looked at each other and seemed to agree.

"I mean it's not like I'm asking you to do it out in public in front of millions of fans. Nothing that happens here leaves this hotel room."

"You promise?"

"Absolutely." I lied.

Haley was clearly anxious at this point while Selena seemed unfazed. Noting this reaction I couldn't help but get the sense that this was all second nature to her, something that apparently happened to Selena (blackmail) on a weekly basis.

It was either that, or she was an exceptionally good actress and appeared extremely calm and collected under pressure.

"Okay." She finally relented. "If we do this you have to promise to give me the photos agreed?"

"Absolutely." I concurred wholeheartedly.

"All of them!"

"Sure. But first I want to see your tits. And a little girl-on-girl action." I replied. "I mean we are in Miami after all."

"Err. I dunno about this Selena." Haley hesitated a moment later.

It seemed for her part, Haley was more than happy to strip and show off her remarkable tits but when it came down to getting it on with another woman she suddenly had reservations.

"Wait. You're not a homophobe are you?" I directed at Haley. "You don't have something against two girls being together do you?"

"What?" She snickered nervously. "No. No. Not at all."

"Well then. Come on." I insisted. "Are you telling me you've never fantasized about Selena before?"

"Um. "

"Look at her. She's fucking gorgeous." I stated. "Hottest piece of Latina ass in Hollywood at the moment. And you're not interested in making out with her?"

My words seemed to hit a nerve as Haley looked down at the floor and seemed ashamed.

"Ha." I laughed. "So you HAVE thought about her haven't you."

"Really?" Gomez giggled at her friend. "You have? You've fantasized about me before?"

"Nothing crazy I swear." Haley tried to explain. "But I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about it."

"Wow." Selena replied as I chimed in.

"So have you ever thought about kissing her?" I quizzed, trying my best to instigate something. "Just look at that face. Look at her lips. She's extremely pretty."

To my amusement it was now Selena who was blushing brightly, apparently thrilled by the praise and compliments I was paying her.

"Go on. Do it." I insisted. "I want to see what that would look like. I want to see the two of you kiss each other on the lips."

While the girls both giggled nervously I continued.

"In fact. Put your hands on her tits again and play with her nipples while you do it Selena."

"Oh. My. God." Haley swooned, while reaching back to tie up her long blonde hair into a pony tail. "I can't believe we're about to do this."

"All your dreams coming true eh?" I remarked.

"Not exactly. But." King shrugged. "What the heck. You only live once right?"

With that said the ladies turns to face one another and kissed each other slow, softly at first. Before Haley's mouth opened and she swirled her long tongue against Selena's.

I had to admit, they really did make a perfect young couple and both seemed to know exactly what they were doing, both well versed in the art of French kissing.

As expected things quickly escalated with Selena moaning into her friends mouth before I reached down with one hand to squeezed my erection while I used the other to reach out and brush her hair off her face so as not to obstruct my view.

"Good. That's right." I directed. "Now take her tongue and swirl it around with your own. Suck it into your mouth with your lips."

While the starlet broke her kiss to look back at me, Haley seemed lost in the moment and took this opportunity to drag her lips down her friends neck and throat and towards Selena's chest, brushing her lips along her cleavage and taking her breath away.

"Err. What are you doing?" Gomez giggled briefly at her friends sudden bout of enthusiasm.

Caught up in the moment Haley didn't answer and simply renewed their tongue-kiss. Things were definitely escalating and fast. My own breathing was ragged as I reached over and invited Selena to slip off her shirt and pawed at her flawless breasts.

Even despite the blue bikini top, her nipples stood at full attention and were now represented by two thick hard nubs.

As soon as my fingers peeled away the fabric from her flesh, Haley's lips were already there and she immediately suckled one of the hard nipples into her mouth, causing Selena to flick head back in pleasure and sigh audibly.

"Oh. Haley." She purred, as she cupped her friends face in her hands and invited her to give her other breast the same treatment.

A quick glance down told me that Haley was definitely enjoying herself as her hands were now rubbing against her friends bikini bottoms, almost urging her into action.

Thinking quickly I unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock while I watched the two lovelies get it on. I then urged the ladies to strip out of their remaining clothes and invited them to fool around in the nude.

While Selena hurried to undress, I snatched Haley by the wrist and pulled her into a deep kiss myself - tasting Selena's cherry lip balm on her tongue.

There was no hesitation on her part as the busty teenager kissed me back with full force, while I groped and fondled her large breasts. I stood there molesting the young actress for a full minute when without warning she dropped to her knees before me and eagerly slipped my hard cock into her mouth.

"Oh. That's it." I immediately gasped. "Good girl. Suck my dick."

Judging by how eager she was to swallow my rod, it clearly wasn't the first cock she had sucked. In fact I let out an involuntary moan as her tongue curled around the corona of my dick and her saliva drooled down my shaft.

"Mm." Gomez grinned proudly while standing there with nothing but a smile. "She's really good at that huh?"

"Come 'ere." I snapped back at her as I pulled Selena into my embrace and kissed her hard on the mouth, her large soft breasts mashing into my chest as our tongues collided.

With one hand on the back of Haley's head, the other grasped onto Selena's luscious butt and we kissed this way for some time, spiraling our tongues over each other as she literally humped my leg.

We stopped every so often to look down and admire her friends cock-sucking skills. In fact at one point Selena reached down with her prominent hand and stroked my meaty length while Haley sexily wrapped her wet lips around the my bell-end and teased it with her tongue - massaging the piss slit.

"Okay. Enough." I finally hissed. "Now how about you give Selena a turn."

With that said the sexy Latina simply smiled as she slowly dropped to her knees beside her friend, and without missing a beat the "Spring Breakers" star opened her mouth and took my shiny organ as far back into her throat as she could before she finally wrapped her soft velvet lips around my meat stick and sucked me like an ice-cream cone.

"Fuck. Yes." I gasped to the action, as I ran my hands through her dark hair. "I guess you're not just a pretty face after all."

But as good as she was, I wanted more.

With her eyes glaring up at me, I applied pressure to the back of her head and felt the tip of my cock brush against her tonsils, choking her briefly. I suppressed her gag reflex and wiped a tear from her face as her eyes welled up to the sudden intrusion.

"C'mon Selena." I growled. "You can do better than that."

As this continued I invited Haley to caress her friends naked body and watched her slide two of her fingers into her dripping WET sex from behind, causing Gomez to sigh with surprise and finally moan out loud.

"Ugh. Fuck." She gasped with a mouth full of cock.

"Hmm. I think she likes that Haley." I chuckled. "Keep playing with her pussy like that."

With Haley now probing Selena with two digits, I yanked my dick from her wet mouth and tendered it to her busty friend, who eagerly gobbled it down as the three of us moaned and whimpered continually.

I thrust my cock all the way down the teenagers throat and forced her nose into my abdomen. I tilted Haley's head a bit so I could see her throat swell as my cock filled her pie-hole.

Her eyes glared up at me as if pleading for me to return it to Selena's mouth. But she had pissed me off with her initial tone so I held her head fast around the base of my shaft while I pulled Selena in and directed her to lick at my nuts.

"C'mon girls." I grunted. "Show me how much you want it. Show me how nasty you can be."

They both moaned in unison as they now serviced me at the same time, one licking at my balls while the other sucked my dick.

I then grabbed them both by their hair and instructed them to polish the side of my dick at the exact same time, allowing for their tongues to briefly mingle every time they reached the tip.

"Fuck it." I finally hissed. "I just gotta fuck those huge tits."

With that said I withdrew from their duel BJ and nestled my cock between Haley's impressive rack and fucked her tits!

At this point things seemed to intensify between the three of us, as I instructed Selena to lie flat on the floor before I invited Haley to scoot over a little and straddle her face.

The mere notion alone was hot enough to make me cum. Just the thought of having Selena eat Haley's pussy was exhilarating, and judging from her friends reaction it was quite the tongue-lashing.

With Haley clutching her large breasts in each hand, I fucked her glorious chest with great enthusiasm as she moaned and sighed Selena's name.

"OMG. Oh." Haley whimpered. "Oh. God. Selena. Right there. Don't stop!"

"That's right. Eat her fucking cunt Selena." I growled down at her. "Stick that tongue deep inside her CUNT!"

"Ugh. Fuck." King finally cried. "OMG. I'm gonna CUM!"

It was at this point that Haley proceeded to hump her hips back and forth with great abandonment, flicking them wildly and grinding her dripping sex all over Selena's mouth and chin, just as I felt myself approaching my zenith and I suddenly blew hot LOAD all over the teenagers neck and breasts.

As Haley and I came in unison I watched with glee as my semen dribbled down her luscious body and finally seeped into Selena's waiting mouth underneath her, forcing her to swallow my load. This was then capped off with Haley hopping off her Selena's face and kissing her passionately on the mouth to share my spunk.

"Ladies." I said while handing them a (empty) USB drive. "It's been a pleasure working with you."

To my amusement the girls smiled, both proud as punch with themselves.

NEXT CHAPTER