List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Hollywood Babble #8 with Hilary Duff

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Hollywood Babble #8 with Hilary Duff

CELEBFANFORUM PRESENTS...
    HOLLYWOOD BABBLE #8

FEATURING Hilary Duff
    Created by TPG
    DISCLAIMER: This fictional interview is written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: I've wanted to do a Hollywood Babble episode for this Duff appearance for so long.

"Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
    LOS ANGELES, October 28, 2010

JIMMY KIMMEL:
    My next guest is the artist formally known as Lizzie McGuire. She's an actress, a fashion designer, a new hockey wife, and now an author with her first novel called "Elixir." Please welcome Hilary Duff.

BAND PLAYS TO THE SOUND OF APPLAUSE

KIMMEL:
    Well...let me say. It's about time you wrote a novel. (sarcasm)

DUFF:
    Um. Yeah. Thanks. I guess I've wasted too much time.

KIMMEL:
    By the way I was just flipping through your book a minute ago, and I'd like to read one little passage which I found interesting.

DUFF:
    Wait a minute. Did you go right to the very last page, cause you know that's cheating.

KIMMEL:
    No. I went to the forth last page.

AUDIENCE SNICKERS

KIMMEL:
    "Kissing him hungrily, she ran her hands over his body. Down his chest and past the belt of his jeans."

DUFF:
    Oh god. (blushing)

KIMMEL:
    "No Clea he begged, pushing her hands off him. I can't let you. But Clea persisted and ultimately wrapped her hot wet lips around his love muscle and sucked his hard fat cock into her mouth."

HILARY SMILES AND NODS HER HEAD

KIMMEL:
    Firstly. What kind of guy says "No Clea I can't let you?"

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

KIMMEL:
    Who is this based on?

DUFF:
    A guy. (giggling) A guy who's about to die!

KIMMEL:
    Yeah well. Even more so then. Especially if he's going to die. I mean that'd be the perfect time to have sex.

DUFF:
    Hey. My stories are all based on personal experiences.

KIMMEL:
    Oh really. You've had guys beg you to stop coming on to them. Who are these men. Are they gay or something?

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

DUFF:
    No. Well. Let's just say the situation was a little dangerous.

KIMMEL:
    Oh. I get it. The whole taboo thing.

DUFF:
    Err. Something like that. I guess you could say I've always had daddy issues my entire life and I'll leave it at that.

KIMMEL:
    Really. So you're into much older men. Even so. That sounds strange to me. What older guy would turn you down?

HILARY CAN'T STOP SMILING

DUFF:
    It's a long story.

KIMMEL:
    Obviously. Long enough to write a book.

DUFF:
    Well...not all of my escapades are in the novel Jimmy. Just some.

KIMMEL:
    Just the good ones I hope.

DUFF:
    Maybe. I guess you'll just have to read it and find out.

JIMMY FLIPS THROUGH THE BOOK

KIMMEL:
    You're such a tease.

DUFF:
    Trust me. That isn't the first time I've heard that before.

KIMMEL:
    Are there any photos in this book or do I have to use my imagination.

HILARY SMILES

DUFF:
    Oh. There are definitely photos. I just didn't get around to putting them in the book.

KIMMEL:
    Which reminds me. I read somewhere in some interview that you like to take naked photos of yourself and send them to your husband. Is that true?

AUDIENCE WHISTLES

DUFF:
    Sure.

KIMMEL:
    What's the sexiest photo you've ever sent him.

DUFF:
    Hmm. Well there's been a few. I like to take a lot of pix of myself when I get out of the shower. And sometimes when I drive around town I like to fool around with the camera and take shots of my body too.

KIMMEL:
    So wait. While you're driving. How do you do that?

DUFF:
    I just put the camera down between my knees and snap away.

KIMMEL:
    Wait so. You don't wear any panties when you go shopping? (chuckling)

DUFF:
    I guess not. Oops. Did I just admit to that just now?

AUDIENCE CHEERS

DUFF:
    What I mean is, I usually wear spandex or leather pants when I go out. I rarely wear skirts. So while driving around I like to pull the front of my pants down and expose myself to the camera.

KIMMEL:
    Oh. Okay. That's okay then. (sarcasm)

DUFF:
    You know what. (grinning) You're being so mean to me today.

KIMMEL:
    So um. Can I give you my phone number later so that we can exchange some photos?

DUFF:
    No. I don't think you deserve it. Besides. I always make sure not to include my face in the photos so you can't recognize me. That way I can post them online and share my body with the world.

KIMMEL:
    You do that. That sounds kind of kinky.

DUFF:
    Absolutely. It's no secret I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I always have been I guess.

KIMMEL:
    Where do you like to upload the photos?

DUFF:
    Well. Usually I send them to Celebfanforum. That seems to be a very popular site.

KIMMEL:
    And you just have guys rate and comment on them.

DUFF:
    Yeah. It's actually kinda hot. Reading all the things complete strangers want to do to my body, and never thinking in a million years that its actually (my) body they're getting off too.

KIMMEL:
    Have you ever been tempted to reveal your identity or show your face?

DUFF:
    I have made a few mistakes in the past where my face wasn't completely covered. But funnily enough in those few instances people just assumed they were looking at fakes.

KIMMEL:
    So what do these people usually say about you.

DUFF:
    Stuff like how they want to eat my ass and fuck me doggy-style, and share me around with their friends.

AUDIENCE GASPS

KIMMEL:
    And you like that sort of thing?

DUFF:
    Sure. Which girl doesn't like being the center of attention. Hey I might look and sound like a lady, but behind closed doors I know how to party.

AUDIENCE WHISTLES

KIMMEL:
    I see. Well you certainly dressed like... (stops mid sentence) I mean. You look great tonight.

DUFF:
    Hey. Careful. (smiling) I might just write something perverted about you next time.

KIMMEL:
    Oh. I wish you would. I'd read that. Maybe I could be the first guy to give you anal sex or something.

DUFF:
    Err. The "first" guy?

HILARY LAUGHS LOUDLY

KIMMEL:
    My bad. How stupid of me. I should have suspected you've had anal before.

DUFF:
    Yes well. I'm not as innocent as I look Jimmy.

KIMMEL:
    Evidently not. So my next question was going to be if you did any research for this novel, but I think we can safely say you did.

DUFF:
    I guess so.

KIMMEL:
    Do you think you're going to write any more books?

DUFF:
    I hope so. I'd really love to write more. God knows I have a ton of experiences under my belt. It's fun to share them.

KIMMEL:
    And you don't mind telling people about your adventures?

DUFF:
    Of course not. Besides. I just figure it's about time I give back after all the fan fiction I've read over the years.

KIMMEL:
    So have you been on a book tour yet?

DUFF:
    I have. I just got back from a two week promotional tour and it's kind of crazy because you're in a brand new city every single day, and just meeting some very interesting people.

KIMMEL:
    Do you just sign their books or will you sign anything they bring you.

HILARY GIGGLES

KIMMEL:
    Because that's a common complaint I hear from celebrities. That people bring every piece of memorabilia they have and ask you to sign.

DUFF:
    Um. Yeah. I've had some weird requests over the years.

KIMMEL:
    Like what?

DUFF:
    Hmm. OMG. We could be here for a while. (ponders for a moment) Let me see.

KIMMEL:
    Body parts?

DUFF:
    Sure. That's a normal day. I've had even stranger things than that.

KIMMEL:
    Really. Like?

DUFF:
    Well I've sighed a few sex toys in my time.

KIMMEL:
    What!

DUFF:
    Absolutely. I remember one group of girls brought in their vibrators and asked me to sign them cause they apparently nicknamed their devices "Lizzie McGuire."

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

KIMMEL:
    Wow.

DUFF:
    It was actually pretty embarrassing too cause I ended up taking snaps with them and their toys and at one point they asked me to fake kiss one of the vibes - but it was only later that it occurred to me that the same toy was probably jammed inside one of the girls hours earlier.

KIMMEL:
    And you kissed it! (laughing) What were you thinking?

DUFF:
    I know! It was just a spur of the moment thing. One minute I was posing with it and the next they dared my to kiss the tip so I did. God I was so embarrassed afterwards.

KIMMEL:
    Yeah but I bet the girl who owned it must have loved it.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

DUFF:
    It's funny you should mention that cause you just reminded me of another incident. The first time I came on this show I recall signing something really "unique" after my appearance.

KIMMEL:
    Where here. Outside the studio?

DUFF:
    Yeah. Some kid outside insisted that I sign my name on one of those Flesh-Light things?

KIMMEL:
    His flashlight?

DUFF:
    No. You know. One of those Flesh-Light devices guys use to masturbate with.

JIMMY LAUGHS

KIMMEL:
    Holy shit. And what did you do. You didn't kiss it I hope?

DUFF:
    What do you think I did. I signed it. He was just so sweet and nervous.

KIMMEL:
    Yep. That sounds like a typical fan of mine.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

DUFF:
    But funnily enough that wasn't the strangest encounter I had. Another time I was on your show I was doing a brief meet-n-greet outside and this real cute Latina girl wanted me to sign my autograph on her breast. Then when we wrapped up the interview she was actually waiting outside and showed me that she had gotten it tattooed down the street.

KIMMEL:
    Wow. Now that's dedication.

DUFF:
    I know right! I was like, now that's what I call commitment. I just don't need her boyfriend or mom calling me up in the middle of the night to yell at me.

KIMMEL:
    How old was this girl? (snickers)

DUFF:
    I dunno. About 18? But I was so taken aback by the gesture that I let her take a few extra snaps with me - but we had to stop eventually cause she ended up getting a little too carried away.

KIMMEL:
    How do you mean?

DUFF:
    Well we posed for few photos and I let her kiss me on the cheek a few times, but then she asked if she could quickly peck me on the lips. I guess I felt so flattered by the tattoo that I just went with it and offered her a peck, but she quickly took advantage of the situation and tried to slip her whole tongue inside my mouth.

KIMMEL:
    She tried or she did?

DUFF:
    No. She did. She like thrust her entire tongue down my throat.

KIMMEL:
    Again with the kissing. Was it at least quick?

DUFF:
    No. It felt like ages. But it was probably like eight seconds or something.

KIMMEL:
    Wow. A complete strangers tongue in your mouth. I bet that's the first time a fan has ever gotten to first base with you before.

HILARY RAISES HER BROW

KIMMEL:
    Wait a minute. What does that look mean. Have you ever hooked up with a fan before?

DUFF:
    Maybe.

AUDIENCE WOOF WHISTLES

KIMMEL:
    Was this recent or in your past?

DUFF:
    Well let's just say that I was a lot more naive a few years ago than I am today.

KIMMEL:
    So you've hooked up with fans before. There's nothing wrong with that. You can admit to that.

HILARY PULLS A FACE

KIMMEL:
    Wait. Have you done it on more than one occasion?

DUFF:
    I plead the fifth.

AUDIENCE CHEERS

KIMMEL:
    So just out of curiosity how many guys would you say you've hooked up with over the years?

DUFF:
    Are we talking relationships or just one night stands.

KIMMEL:
    One night stands.

DUFF:
    Hmm. Let me think. (ponders for a moment)

BAND STARTS TO PLAY THINKING MUSIC

KIMMEL:
    Okay. Relationships then. How many fans have you officially "dated" over the last few years.

DUFF:
    Three. That I can remember right off the top of my head.

KIMMEL:
    That you can remember? (chuckles)

DUFF:
    I know. (pouts) Is that bad?

KIMMEL:
    Not at all.

DUFF:
    But what if I confessed that at one point I was sleeping with two boys at the same time.

KIMMEL:
    Well. Then you might have something there.

DUFF:
    At the time I just figured it was the logical thing to do since I traveled so much and they both lived on opposite sides of the country.

KIMMEL:
    So they never found out about each other?

DUFF:
    Not until now. (looks at camera) Sorry guys.

KIMMEL:
    And how exactly did you meet these boys.

DUFF:
    One guy I met backstage at my concert, while the other was at a meet and greet in San Diego.

KIMMEL:
    And how long did it take for them to get into your pants?

AUDIENCE GIGGLES

DUFF:
    Oh. Right away. The moment I met them there was a strong chemistry there. I guess people might say I was only acting out because it was within weeks of my messy break up with Joel (Madden) so I was looking for some kind of "outlet" or release so to speak.

KIMMEL:
    And they just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

DUFF:
    Exactly. Especially Liam. Who simply worked back backstage at one of my concerts and just happened to catch me in the right mood.

KIMMEL:
    So the guy works backstage and you seduce him?

DUFF:
    Yeah. Pretty much. Pretty evil huh.

KIMMEL:
    Evil. Not at all. Amazing. Yes. I wish more celebrities would take a leaf from your book.

AUDIENCE CHEERS

KIMMEL:
    If you don't mind me asking. How did you do it exactly.

DUFF:
    Well. It was pretty straight forward. I had him summonsed to my dressing room after the show when I found out there was a problem with my shower. And while he tried to fix it I casually stripped down and told him that I wanted to let off some steam. You should have seen his face when I stood there in nothing but my thong panties. It was priceless.

KIMMEL:
    I bet he was speechless.

DUFF:
    Yeah. that's an understatement. At first he was all shy and stuff and refused to look at me but when I dropped to my knees and took his boner into my mouth all bets were off.

KIMMEL:
    So you just helped yourself and sucked his cock?

DUFF:
    Absolutely. That night I was feeling particularly horny so I was either going to suck his cock or throw myself at the first guy I see back at my hotel. But to be honest I knew I could seduce him since I had caught him staring at my ass all week during rehearsals.

KIMMEL:
    Wow. And did he last long?

DUFF:
    Well. Not exactly. It was actually quite funny. The poor guy was so wound up that it took all of a minute for him to blow his load into the back of my throat. In fact I was a little pissed that he didn't tell me he was about to cum and I wasn't expecting it, so I ended up gagging and swallowing most of his wad.

KIMMEL:
    Damn. What a bastard huh. (sarcasm)

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

DUFF:
    But fortunately for me he was rock hard again in next to no time so I made myself comfortable on the bed and let him have me. I ended up riding him for almost twenty minutes before he finally came again and this time I was prepared.

KIMMEL:
    What a lucky guy.

DUFF:
    But yeah. That was back when I was younger and much more wilder than I am today. I used to be a very spontaneous girl. I used to take so much more risks back then than I do today.

KIMMEL:
    Oh. I dunno about that.

DUFF:
    What do you mean? (grinning)

KIMMEL:
    Well. You just got married recently correct?

AUDIENCE APPLAUDS

DUFF:
    Yeah. (blushing) Thank you.

KIMMEL:
    By all means. Congratulations. (allows the audience to clap) And your husband is a hockey player who plays for the Pittsburgh Penguins, am I right. So he spends a lot of time out there.

DUFF:
    Yes. Yes he does. So I have to go visit him a lot. (rolls her eyes) Like once every two weeks if I can help it.

KIMMEL:
    So I bring this up because I have a photo here of the two of you in Hawaii a few months ago. Do you know what I'm referring to?

HILARY BLUSHES

DUFF:
    Are they the balcony pix?

KIMMEL:
    Yes. Yes they are. So you know about these.

DUFF:
    Err. Yes. Yes I do.

KIMMEL:
    Now let me explain this to the audience. So you guys went for a trip to Hawaii where he popped the question correct? And judging from the photos you were extremely happy about it.

JIMMY HOLDS UP A CARD WITH A PHOTO

DUFF:
    I should probably explain.

AUDIENCE WOOF WHISTLES

KIMMEL:
    Yes. Please do young lady.

DUFF:
    Look. When we first met I kinda had the feeling he was the "right" one. And I told him right from the start that I was not going to sleep with him until I knew the relationship was serious. And that also meant no screwing around like giving head.

KIMMEL:
    So wait. A minute ago you're telling us about how you banged some concert stagehand backstage. Yet you torture this poor guy cause he's apparently the "right" one?

JIMMY INTERRUPTS HIMSELF A MOMENT LATER

KIMMEL:
    Whoa. That's the biggest ring I've think I ever seen by the way. Is that real or what?

CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON HER WEDDING RING

DUFF:
    Trust me. It's real.

KIMMEL:
    Are you sure?

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

DUFF:
    I haven't had it tested yet but I have it on good authority that its real. Besides I think Mike would be in a lot of trouble if it wasn't.

KIMMEL:
    Yeah I bet. I mean you can't take back a blowjob I guess.

HILARY FLASHES HIM A MOCKING LOOK

KIMMEL:
    So was that the deal. If he bought you a ring you'd suck his cock?

DUFF:
    Something like that.

KIMMEL:
    And they say true romance is dead. (sarcasm)

DUFF:
    Hey. I'm like the best wife there is. I'm the only wife I know who has text sex and sends her hubby naked pix of herself on a weekly basis. Not to mention every weekend I suck-n-fuck his brains out. In fact he even told me that one of the reasons he married me was cause he never had a girl stick her tongue in his ass and make him cum from a handjob.

KIMMEL:
    Wow. You can do that?

DUFF:
    Fucking-A. (smug) That and the fact that on special occasions we go out to dinner and invite girls to our bed. Who else do you know does that?

KIMMEL:
    Err. No. You're right. I don't know anyone who does that. Which is kind of sad now that I think about it.

DUFF:
    Trust me. If your girl loves you she'll happily stick her tongue in your ass.

KIMMEL:
    What about anal? (Jimmy jokes)

DUFF:
    Sure. That too. What. Are you offering right now?

AUDIENCE LAUGHS AND APPLAUDS

KIMMEL:
    Please thank my guest for this evening - the always charming Miss Hilary Duff.

FADE TO COMMERCIAL

PREVIOUS EPISODE
    | NEXT EPISODE

2. Thanks loving_one30, assman118, X42, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur, loving_one30, assman118, X42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this series (Hollywood Babble) and it's fantastic to see Duff finally get a part in it. Similar to yoss I'm a fan of Hilary so I was excited to read this story and it didn't disappoint at all Another great chapter in the series!

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This was awesome! I like this series too, love Hilary even more ;) She needs many more threads about her on this board!!

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you.. Thank you.. While I have been reading other stories... Never really got hooked to Hollywood Babble for no apparent reason... Guess this changes it... I guess I will be reading all the others now as well..

8. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post