List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Knew You Were Trouble" with Taylor Swift

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Knew You Were Trouble" with Taylor Swift

Knew You Were Trouble
    With Taylor Swift
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MMF, blowjob, DP, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

We had been bumping and grinding behind her all week long, as 23-year-old Taylor Swift did her thing and belted out the lyrics to her latest hit "I Knew You Were Trouble."

Flashbulbs popped around us as the audience cheered, while we huddled around the songstress in the middle of the stage, so she could change outfits midway through the performance.

Of course, having seen her previous appearances at the Grammy's and the MTV Music Awards, we knew that she expected a certain level of professionalism during the routine.

So I guess you could say Marcus and I were somewhat surprised when not more than thirty seconds after the performance had concluded, one of the music directors leaned over and essentially shouted in our direction.

"—you two, downstairs." he snapped. "Taylor needs to see you ASAP."

We hadn't even have time to wipe ourselves down as we made our way down into the recesses of the stadium, into a long secluded corridor towards Taylor's private dressing room.

There we found the door wide open with Taylor surrounded by several of her minions.

"—are you sure he was watching." Taylor quizzed her staff, referring to her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.

"Yeah. He definitely saw the entire performance." her minder claimed. "—and he was clearly uncomfortable."

"Good." Taylor quipped. "I hope he suffers. Fucker."

A moment later the singer dismissed her entourage and invited Marcus and I into her dressing room, as she walked over to help herself to a large bottle of Evian water. Like us it appeared that Taylor was still clad in her stage attire and was sweating profusely.

"Err. Did you want to speak to us about something." Marcus inquired, assuming that she wanted to discuss the routine we had just performed.

"Can you shut the door please." she answered back as she wasted little time taking off her sweat drenched costume.

"Ugh." she grunted as she began to pull at the black ensemble. "You don't mind do you. It's kinda warm down here and I feel like I'm wearing a tent."

Shocked into silence, Marcus and I emitted a simultaneous gasp. No, we didn't mind. We didn't mind at all. If Taylor felt comfortable about undressing in front of us then who were we to stop her.

The singer then turned to face me as she peeled the rest of the outfit down to her waist.

As she stretched her arms out, a skimpy black sports bra was revealed which now only accentuated her skinny rib-cage, and exposed the pale expanse of her flat belly where her waist flared out to her hips.

"Jesus." I thought to myself. "What an incredible body."

"Great performance by the way." Marcus grinned, the slightest of tremors in his voice as the stunning starlet flaunted her body. "You sounded great tonight. Did you hear the crowd."

"Thanks." Taylor replied, turning that smile on him. "You guys did a fantastic job tonight. But you know, I should probably be angry at you."

"huh."

"Don't play coy with me." she smiled widely. "You know what I'm talking about. You totally grabbed by ass up there."

"Um. Yeah. Sorry about that." Marcus confessed. "I figured it might drive the fans a little crazy."

"You did huh." Taylor grinned.

"Dude. Really." I gasped, shocked that he would take such liberties with her, and on live TV no less.

"No. It's okay." she replied. "I liked it. It made the show a little more edgy. And it must have made my ex really angry."

"—well in that case." he agreed, not knowing what else to say. "It was my pleasure."

"Yeah. I bet it was."

It was in the warm silence of the room that Swift finally turned to face us directly and in her current state of undress there was a thickening in the atmosphere, as though the tension had been turned up a notch.

On further inspection I noticed that her nipples appeared to be standing at full attention, poking hard from beneath the thin fabric of her bra.

"I'm really proud of you guys tonight." she smiled, despite knowing full well that we were both glaring at her tits.

"Thanks. We're glad you're happy." Marcus replied before grinning back at me.

As innocent as this comment was I could read his mind and knew that he was referring to her pokies, which were hard not to notice.

"But. Before I let you go." she added a moment later. "I think I might need another favor from you."

"Sure. Whatever you need. What do you want me to do."

"I need a date." she answered bluntly before Marcus and I looked at each other again.

"As you've probably heard my ex is up in the audience right now." she explained. "And will be attending the after party in a few minutes. So I need one of you guys to volunteer to be my love interested for the night."

"Love interest huh."

We both laughed at her caviler attitude. The way she casually spoke about "dating" one of us. To her it just seemed so simple and easy.

"So what would we have to do." I inquired.

"Nothing you haven't done before I'm sure." she winked back at me, watching me watch her.

"And what do we get out of it." Marcus boldly questioned.

"Well. What do you want."

It was at this point that you could almost hear a pin drop, particularly since as it was abundantly clear what Marcus and I wanted. We wanted to have sex with her, but whether or not we'd be fortunate enough to get it would be another question entirely.

Whatever the case may be, we dare not speak our minds in fear of offending her. But as though reading our dirty thoughts, Taylor slowly reach back and silently unclasped her sports bra and pulled it away from her body, revealing her pert, pale breasts, and swollen pink nipples.

"Jesus." I muttered under my breath. "-those are perfect."

Their tips were stiff and erect with arousal, and before I could blink Marcus made the first move and closed the space between them. I on the other hand was too shocked to react and simply stood there and watched as he kissed her hard on the lips and mauled her chest with his rough hands.

"Mm. Slow down sweetie. There's no rush." she smiled seductively before they shared another kiss.

Marcus released his grip from her breast and caressed her abdomen while I still stood there in a daze. Everything just happened so fast. The fact that we could clearly hear the crowd cheering above us only added to the thrill of it all.

In fact I laughed inwardly as I wondered what he fans would think if they only knew what was going on right under their noses so to speak, literally and figuratively.

Marcus kissed her again and let his hands wander all over her exquisite figure, when I heard her give a sharp intake of breath, as his fingers drifted across her belly and back up towards her breasts again.

He groped her body for several minutes before his hands wandered lower towards her shorts which were molded to her ass. He paused a moment, waiting for her to object but she never did.

"Go ahead." she winked, giving him all the permission he needed.

So he continued exploring her body and went down below her ass, up between her thighs and cupped her crotch. Taylor breathed out through her nose and pushed back against him as he glared back at me in disbelief.

With my heart pounding in my chest, I finally stepped forward and grasped a handful of her long blonde mane, jerking her head back aggressively and taking her breath away.

"Ugh." she winced seductively.

"Hm. You like teasing us don't you." I hissed. "You've been doing it all week. You think you're better than us?"

Taylor stared at me defiantly. The color in her face had deepened while her forehead glistened with perspiration.

"Ha. And here I thought you were a classy girl." I snickered as I reached down to help myself to her bare naked chest.

We never broke eye contact as I groped one of her breasts, feeling its weight and noting the way it's nipple pressed against my palm.

"Yeah. I guess all those rumors are true." Marcus added as he too fondled her other tit. "She's no lady."

"No. I'm not." Taylor replied. "I'm a slut."

Noting this both Marcus and I looked at each other while she offered us a smile entirely different to the one she'd given her fans a few minutes earlier up on stage.

"Yeah?" I grinned as I pinched her taut nipple between my fingers. "Is that what you are Taylor. A little slut?"

"Uh-Huh." she nodded obediently before she leaned over and offered me her lips. "And I wanna be treated like one."

Thinking quickly, I kissed her hard on the lips before I pulled her forward so that she ultimately bent over between us.

I then unzipped my fly with my free hand and freed my aching erection and watched her eyes go wide before she took it into the hot, wet mouth without hesitation.

Groaning out loud I pushed her head down harder till her lips were almost pressed into the crotch of my pants. Marcus had his arms around her waist from behind, unzipped her shorts and shoved them down around her knees and took her panties down with them.

He then took his cock out and even though I couldn't see it from my position I heard him enter her from behind, the audible sound of his cock invading her wet sex, followed by her stifled gasps.

Unfortunately for me this entire incident was such a turn on that I was already past the point of no return, holding her head in place and fucking her mouth with quick, violent thrusts, feeling her body being jolted forward each time Marcus pushed into her.

"Yeah-Yeah. Suck that cock Taylor." I muttered through gritted teeth, my balls tightening and my orgasm shooting up through my pulsing cock as I came into her mouth.

Marcus wasn't too far behind. He groaned as his eyes squeezed shut and he threw himself against her one last time and then slumped forward, his forehead resting against her back.

By the time he'd composed himself I was still holding Taylor in the same position as before but my cock was already hard again. I was desperate to fuck her, and when Marcus looked up he knew what I wanted and grinned.

"Hey bro." He chuckled. "You up for some sloppy seconds?"

I gave him the finger and then pulled Taylor upright by her hair. Her mascara had run down her face and her chin was streaked with saliva and semen.

"Don't worry. I'm not done with you yet!" I told her as I reached up once again to grope her exquisite rack.

Even in the midst of this crazy lust-fueled encounter, with her make-up ruined and her clothes barely clinging to her body, Taylor smiled back at me, almost proud that she had incited such primal urges from the two of us.

I pushed her back towards the bed and she lay there watching as Marcus and I paused for a minute to strip out of our clothes. Her eyes were glassy, as though drunk on sex. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Mm. Play with your cock." she panted erotically. "I wanna see you guys jerk off for me."

We happily obliged as we watched her lick her fingers and rub her hairless mound for a few seconds before plunging two fingers deep inside her tight pink hole.

We finally joined her on the bed, one of us on either side. We ran our hands along her porcelain skin and kissed along her neck as her hands found our cocks again and she stroked us in unison. I worked my way down to one of her pert breasts. I licked the nipple and then gave it a nibble before sucking it into my mouth.

Marcus followed my lead and took the other tit into his and we suckled and slurped on her tits in tandem as Taylor flicked her head back and sighed in ecstasy.

"Ugh. God." she moaned. "That feels so good."

Next I slid my hand down to her freshly-shaved vulva and stroked her clit. I'd never felt anyone as wet as she was and effortlessly inserted my index finger into her dripping sex and began fucking her in earnest—while we kept suckling her tit.

She began to moan more loudly and proceeded to grind her hips in a circular motion as Marcus began kissing her neck and mouth again. I took this opportunity to ease down off the edge of the bed as she raised her legs up and slid down close to the edge so I could crouch down with my face between her thighs.

The feel of that smoothly-shaven haven was indescribable, as was the heady scent of her arousal.

I kept fingering her with two digits as I gently nibbled on her clit, glancing up to see Marcus playing with her breasts as they kissed each other hungrily.

He then helped Taylor prop herself up with a few pillows and got to his knees, his thick black snake pointing directly at her pretty mouth.

She turned her head and began sucking him as I curled up my fingers and rubbed her G-spot. I took this opportunity to slide my tongue down between her butthole and her pussy and briefly licked her perineum a few Times.

This action caused her to howl out loud and thrash her hips about so I licked at it some more and explored her backdoor.

Then I backed off and stood, positioning myself to enter her. I slid my cock right into her wet cunt and began fucking her nice and slow with shallow thrusts. I sensed her growing excitement and increased my pace.

Taylor stopped sucking Marcus for a moment, jerking him off as her mouth fell open. She began to squeal, finally letting out a prolonged screech as she enjoyed her first orgasm of the evening.

She looked down at me, her chest heaving.

"ohmigod! That was, that was awesome!" she panted, as we moved to re-position ourselves on the bed.

I now sat at one end of the mattress with my shoulders leaning against the headboard as Taylor got on all fours and took my cock into her hot wet mouth, while Marcus entered her from behind.

Without missing a beat he proceeded to fuck her hard and fast, like he was in a rush to be someplace else.

Taylor sucked my cock fervently as I lay there, watching Marcus fuck her doggy-style and I had to admire his endurance. He fucked her at a killer pace without any let-up. I could tell by Taylor's persistent moans that she was going to come yet again.

This was around the time that Marcus found another gear and began to fuck her even harder than before—now SLAMMING into her. To her credit the songbird never let up sucking me no matter how hard he fucked her.

I soon started feeling my orgasm approaching and let out a few grunts.

"Shit." I growled. "You're gonna make me cum again. You're gonna make me blow my load all over your face."

"NNGHHH. Do it!" she moaned with a mouth full of cock. "Please!"

Noting this the singer-songwriter quickened her sucking and gazed up at me expectantly. We kept eye contact as I finally grunted and felt my cock start to throb with a strength of intensity I had never achieved before.

I sent several blasts of semen shooting into the back of her throat and let out something like a prolonged growl as I savored each wonderful pulse.

Taylor slowed her sucking and drooled a mouth full of jizz all down her chin and neck, while still trying to catch her breath from the relentless POUNDING she was getting from Marcus.

It was just about the nastiest, and sexiest thing I had ever seen.

The starlet then took her mouth off my cock and looked up at me again with glassy eyes, her mouth hanging half open and her tongue sticking out a tiny bit. Her breathing grew rapid and her moaning turned into a high-pitched screech as Marcus dragged her kicking and screaming towards her second orgasm of the evening.

"NNNGHHHH! YES!" she sobbed loudly. "MARCUS!! YES-YES-YEEESSSS!"

Taylor shuddered and screamed not to stop as he drilled her mercilessly from behind, her orgasm continuing for some time as he drilled that firm white ass.

I then watched in fascination as his eyes closed and his body jerked violently and he pulled out and came all over her back and hips, coating her body in several streaks of jizz.

Rope after hot steaming rope covered her magnificent body before he finally withdrew and collapsed beside her on the bed with a grunt.

"UGH! Wow. Happy?" she remarked sarcastically. "Did you guys get what you wanted?"

We both looked at each other and laughed as I began to wonder if the sexy little minx would ultimately write a song about it. A minute later the singer slowly rose from the bed (while still soiled in cum) and announced that she was going to take a shower.

"I think it's time I clean myself up." she announced as she lazily sauntered towards the bathroom door.

Taylor then stopped at the door and looked back at us with a mischievous grin.

"Well?" she quipped. "Are you coming?"

Marcus and I looked at each other and jumped into action. I couldn't believe after the fucking we had given her that she was ready to go again.

Inside Taylor pinned up her hair to keep it from getting wet and turned the twin shower-heads on causing jets of warm water to spray over her shoulders and cascade down her breasts and abdomen.

Marcus and I paused for a moment to simply admire her in all her naked beauty, before we finally joined her a minute later. To our amusement the three of us made for a tight fit in the small cubicle, but Taylor didn't seem to mind and actually giggled.

It was at this point that I couldn't resist kissing her exposed nape and playfully smacked her tight butt for good measure. Right away the singer draped her arms around Marcus and the two kissed each other deeply as I soaped her up from her neck to knees.

It was a strange yet erotic scene to see the two of them together considering how dark he was compared to her extremely pale complexion. While they carried on, I ran my hands all over her sudsy body and quickly started to get aroused again.

When she was all lathered-up she stepped under the water and closed her eyes to rinse off. Taylor then took the bar of soap and turned to Marcus.

"—your turn." she grinned. "Come on. Let me pamper you."

She spread the soap across his chest and shoulders and all down his arms and stomach. She had him turn around and did his back and butt, then directed him back around and gently spread the suds along his manhood.

She paid extra attention to his penis and took care not to get any soap near the tip of his dick. To our amusement it was like she was mesmerized by his black cock. Like she almost worshiped it.

"Okay. Rinse off." she smiled before she turned her attention towards me. "You're next."

"Good. I can't wait." I grinned. "I've been looking forward to this."

Taylor then did the same for me, tenderly washing my back and hips and every inch of my arms and shoulders. She kept eye contact with me as she lathered up my arms and torso, and I noticed there was a look in her eyes I couldn't define.

The "Red" Tour singer later admitted to me that she felt like a sex goddess to have two men so completely and entirely under her control. Once I rinsed off I put my arms around her and kissed her hard on the mouth again.

This time however I drove my tongue into her mouth and she accepted it, sucking it eagerly as Marcus came in close behind her, kissing the back of her neck and grinding his thick cock against her butt.

She turned to him as he took her into his arms, kissing her hotly while I dipped my fingers down between her legs and casually played with her sex.

"Oh." she moaned a minute later. "You guys are totally pampering me right now. How about we go back to bed."

Marcus and I happily agreed.

We toweled off as best as we could before we prepared to jump back onto the bed together but instead panicked as one of Taylor's minders suddenly knocked on her dressing room door, bringing me back to reality and reminding us that the show was still going on directly above us.

With the towel still wrapped around her petite frame Swift stood close to the door to stop her assistant from looking inside.

"Great! Just give me a few more minutes to get ready okay?" she told her PA. "And tell the others that I don't want to be disturbed for the next ten minutes. Is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am! Absolutely." Her assistant replied. "We have about twenty minutes before they're expecting you upstairs."

Shutting the door, Marcus and I smiled at each other.

"Twenty minutes huh?"

Taylor giggled as she turned to address us. But just as I thought she was going to say something she rolled her eyes and dropped the towel and made herself comfortable on the bed.

I crawled in from the bottom of the bed and kissed her feet as Marcus went straight for her lips.

"Oh. Wow." she cooed. "I could get used to this."

"So could I." I told her as I worshiped her feet. "God you smell so good right now."

"Mm. I like that." she murmured, referring to the way I kissed her toes. "Make sure to pay special attention to my feet."

I happily obliged and licked and kissed her toes and ankles as she and Marcus kissed each other deeply - his hands pawing at her body the entire time.

A minute later her head turned to the side and found my mouth as Marcus focused his attention on her breasts. She groaned with glee at the extra attention and kissed me harder still.

Then she turned back to Marcus, her tongue extending as she sought out his mouth. Back and forth she went, allowing one of us to stroke and caress her body while she kissed the other.

This arrangement quickly grew intense. It was almost primal at one point, with Taylor wildly tongue-kissing us with abandonment as I plunged two fingers inside her cunt and finger-banged her.

"Ugh. Oh-God! I can't take this anymore." she gasping impatiently. "I need to suck your cock again!"

With that said she withdrew to the foot of the bed and settled between our bodies where she grasped a cock with each hand. She turned to me first, flicking the tip of my cock with her tongue while she jerked off Marcus beside me.

Her eyes never left mine as she ran her wet tongue up and down the shaft of my meat stick, bringing her lips back to the tip and then taking it all into her mouth. Her head then bobbed up and down over my rod as I could scarcely believe the sheer artistry of what she was doing.

Maybe she was some sort of sex goddess after all. God knows she was a natural born cock-sucker!

Next Marcus got the same treatment from her mouth as she ran her fingertips up and down my shiny pole. Then it was back to my cock again. Again and again she sucked us both off until we were as hard as steel.

"I want you both inside me." she announced while jerking us both off.

"—at the same time?" I asked.

"Yeah." she almost panted. "One in my pussy and one in my ass!"

Shocked by her admission, Marcus and I looked at each other in disbelief and were more than happy to oblige. I immediately started to get up but she shook her head.

"Nah-uh." she teased. "You stay right there. I want you underneath."

"Wait. What?" I chucked. "Are you sure you want his big cock in your ass?"

Taylor nodded and seemed to know exactly what she was doing.

"Uh-huh." she grinned. "Besides. I want to look into your eyes while he fucks my ass!"

"Yes Ma'am!" I replied as I watched her crawl up on top of me.

Taylor kissed me hard on the lips as she reached down and guided my cock into her sopping wet cunt. With one firm thrust I was embedded deep inside her and we both moaned to the action.

We kissed each other hotly as I ran my hands along her back and spine and grabbed both of those wonderfully soft ass cheeks and proceeded to drill her from below. Marcus meanwhile slipped out of bed and rummaged through his discarded clothes looking for a condom.

A moment later I watched him tear the packet open with his teeth and slide the prophylactic over his python. He then used the lubricant to grease-up his dick and smeared the lubricate on his finger before he approached the singer.

"Fuck you look so good like that." He hissed. "Just waiting to be filled and fucked!"

"Fill me up Marcus." she daringly teased him over her shoulder. "Stick it in my ass!"

He then carefully eased his finger into her bunghole as I watched Taylor's face contort to its addition. He used his finger to gently stretch out her tiny rosebud in preparation for his cock.

Meanwhile Taylor and I kissed each other even more zealously than before, trying to distract her from the impending invasion.

"You're such a nasty little slut." I praised her between kisses.

"Yeah. I am." she proudly replied. "—and I love it."

As hot as this was she then took my breath away as she paused to drool her spit into my mouth and directed me to stick out my tongue so she could suck on it like a cock.

We continued to play these erotic mouth games as Marcus added a second digit into her rectum and Taylor moaned in rapture.

"Ooh. Yeah." she purred seductively as I leaned up to silence any moans she had with another tongue-kiss.

"Mm. Good girl." I whispered up at her. "Take it. Take that big fat black cock in your ass Taylor."

"Oh. Yes please!" she moaned back. "I can't wait to be filled up! Do it! Stick it in my ass Marcus! I need it!!"

"Yeah." I encouraged. "Give it to her Marcus. Give this little slut what she wants—what she needs!"

A moment later Taylor sighed into my mouth as Marcus gently worked the head of his black DONG into her chamber, holding it there and gently rocking back and forth to gradually widen the opening.

Her butt was finally primed and ready, as he slid the rest of his trouser snack into her ass causing her to gasp and tremble wildly above me.

"Ugh. Jesus. Fuck. Shit. OMG!" Taylor cussed involuntarily as her eyes grew wide. "OMG!! Marcus."

Panicking for a moment Marcus paused.

"Shit. Is she okay. You want me to stop?"

"Yes!" she snapped back. "I mean NO! I mean—oh. Don't you dare stop now! Keep going. I like it!!"

Noting this Marcus shrugged his shoulders and began to move his hips back and forth and slowly fucked her sweet, spoiled, Pennsylvanian ass.

I too then began pushing upwards, timing my thrusts opposite to his and filled the little slut with man meat. As Marcus pulled back, I jammed my cock even deeper, and vice versa. We soon found a perfect rhythm and Taylor began squealing like a pig.

"NNNGHH! That's it!!" she wailed from above me. "Yes-Yes! Right there!!"

Her squealing only intensified the situation and we increased the pace of our thrusts. I'd never heard anyone scream so loud or for such a sustained period in all my life. In fact I was genuinely surprised that no one had called security.

It really was a testament to her singing abilities. It was one long incoherent wail as we both FUCKED her within an inch of her young life.

I just couldn't get enough of her pussy, jamming my cock with mindless intensity. All the while there was that unmistakable pressure from Marcus' black shlong, sliding back and forth in her tiny rectum.

It was at this point that Taylor shifted her arms and arched her neck upwards as Marcus grabbed a handful of her hair and cocked her head back. This lifted her breasts, causing her erect pink nipples to jiggle in my face.

I leaned up to catch one of them with my lips and they slapped my mouth in time to our fucking. Taylor started to cum first, her body shuddering as she screamed so loud I was certain that the packed stadium upstairs would hear her.

Nevertheless we kept on fucking her for all we were worth and I knew I would cum soon. I could feel her body go into seizures as Marcus pounded away at her gaping shitter. I couldn't hold back any longer and started to feel my orgasm well-up inside me.

Despite having cum three times already my cock began to spurt deep inside her 23-year-old pussy. Marcus came too, his cock exploding inside her booty as he busted his black nut.

The feeling of two cocks pulsating inside her sent the blonde vixen over the edge and she sobbed hysterically, rocking back and forth against our cocks as her entire body convulsing as she came.

Taylor lay still atop of me as Marcus gently eased out of her butt and collapsed beside us on the bed. We were now just a sweating, panting mess again as Swift slowly slid off my organ and settled in between us.

The three of us just lay there trying to catch our breath, staring up at the ceiling completely spent when we suddenly heard her assistant at the door again.

"Taylor! Sweetheart. Are you ready yet?" she chirped from the other side. "Everyone's waiting for you upstairs."

Fed up with her constant interruptions I yelled back.

"HEY! GIVE HER A FUCKING MINUTE TO CATCH HER BREATH WILL YOU!"

"Err. Excuse me?" We heard her quip. "Who the hell is that?"

This caused the others to chuckle as I shook my head and Taylor covered my face with a pillow.

"Um. Suzy. I'll be out in a minute. Just give me two minutes okay?"

*Just had to post this gif I made earlier—I just love the look she gives
    the crowd straight after her performance...so effing sexy.

Post Thanks / Like

great story! Just how i imagined her:)
    and the GIF is also awesome...

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Taylor Swift = DESTROYED!!! GJ pls make it a series :m116:

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic! Thanks!

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm late on this, but wow! Seriously, that was incredibly hot and such an excellent story. I've been excited for this one ever since you proposed it in the concept area and I knew it would be great, but this is even better than that. Thank you for making the anticipation worth the wait.

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The amount of hotness in this post is unexplainable with proper language. Good job!

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Was waiting for a story on her for a long time... And this one surely did more than satisfy the desire.. Amazing!

13. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story. One of my favorites.

15. Thanks TPG thanked for this post