List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Convention" with Allison Scagliotti and Miranda Cosgrove

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Convention" with Allison Scagliotti and Miranda Cosgrove

The Convention: Who’d Have Thought
    Featuring Allison Scagliotti and Miranda Cosgrove
    Written by Yorick
    (MF, BJ, MFF, Oral)

DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!!

Working as a photographer always had such glamourous connotations to me, it wasn’t until I was deep in the industry that I realized the downfalls. Long hours for only okay pay, while dealing with uncooperative subjects and unreasonable customers. That was why I was so glad to book a gig doing a 4-day expenses paid promotional shoot for Comic-Con. The convention committee wanted new promotional media for advertisements for the next annual event, and I was booked to produce that material. It wasn’t a bad gig at all, I was getting paid quite well to attend Q&A sessions, costume contests, and the like, and there were plenty of attractive actresses and Con-goers to be the subject of some memento photos. I figured if I played my cards right I would always have a well-balanced actress or a kinky Con-girl to take back to the hotel every night.

It was around midday on the first day of the convention, and I had already gotten some great material of the attendees and some activities. I was on my way to my first Q&A session for a show called Warehouse 13, after that session I was planning on taking a short break to go through the morning’s shots before another Q&A that I didn’t want to miss, Firefly. Honestly, that show has been off the air for a decade and the following is still big enough for a full Q&A session.

Anyway I was busy taking pictures during the Warehouse 13 session, and I’ve got to be honest there were some good looking girls on that show, so much so that I ended up taking twice as many photos of them over anyone else on the show. While I was moving around and getting new angles for my shots I could have sworn I saw one of the girls from the show smile at me and give me a wink. As I took more shots, and reviewed them, sure enough she was looking at me and smiling.

The Q&A session was drawing to a close, and I decided I would try and get some shots of the cast before they left, and just maybe I could get the cute winking girls number. As the hall was clearing out, I had the cast members get together for some group and individual photos, saving the ladies for last. Finally I got to the cute winking girl and I held out my hand to her and introduced myself, “Hi, I’m Mark.”

“I’m Allison,” and she took my hand and shook it. I proceeded to have her pose for a few shots, as we were the last two people in the conference hall. There was one pose that wasn’t coming out quite right and I asked if I could pose her.

“Sure, just no funny business,” she joked with a smirk. I then put my hands on her, forming her into the pose that I wanted. As I was taking my hand away, it accidentally brushed against her breast, and she let out a soft moan.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that, I swear,” I mumbled apologies to her, hoping that she wouldn’t do something drastic, like report me to the Convention.

“Its okay, it was an accident,” she said, “take your shots okay, my nose is starting to itch.” I gave a sigh of relief and a chuckle at her predicament, and began to take my photos. I finally let her know that I was done, and she sighed and proceeded to scratch her nose. “Oh, sweet relief, if I had to wait any longer I’d have gone mad,” she joked.

I laughed and she followed suit, after a moment I finally said, “you are a funny one, and quite cute when you laugh.” At first I thought I had been too forward, but then she smiled.

“That’s quite kind of you to say, you’re not too bad yourself photo boy.” I couldn’t tell if she was coming on to me or just being playful, I decided I better play it safe.

“I happened to notice a lot of smiles and winks from you earlier, was that just for the camera?” She smiled and gave me a wink. “What kind of answer was that?” I asked and she simply smiled once more.

“I didn’t see the camera there, did you?” She leaned closer to me, and gave me a light kiss before pulling back. “Does that answer your question?” I was speechless, I just went back in for another kiss, pulling her closer to me at the same time. Allison and I stood there making out for about five minutes, during that time we had moved around a little, and I had her back up against a wall, and she had wrapped one of her legs around mine. We finally broke apart for air and she said, “If you could have seen under the table earlier, you’d have seen me being naughty.”

“How naughty were you being?”

“I had my hand in my panties, watching you work.” I was floored, had she been planning this from the start? “If we want to, you know, we should do it now, they’re going to start setting up for the next session in here in about 20 minutes.”

“I’d love to, but I don’t have any condoms, back at my hotel room I have some.” I began to explain that it wasn’t far, only 20 minutes or so.

“Are you clean, STD’s?” was her only reply.

“Yeah, I am.” I was dumbfounded, was she going to take me bareback right here?

“Good, I’m clean and on the pill.” This entire time she was adjusting clothes, fishing me out of my pants, and getting me hard, although the make out session did a good job getting me most of the way. She had started with a simple handjob, but when she found out we were both clean, she knelt down and took me in her mouth. She was excellent, quick and powerful, it was a matter of minutes and I was already close to blowing my load.

“I’m close, you have to stop if you want to go on.” She reluctantly pulled her lips away, and I saw that she had her hand under her skirt the entire time.

“Good, I’m not far off either,” she said as she stood up, “I’m so glad I wore a skirt today.” She slid her panties out from under her skirt and moved closer to me. I kissed her deep, slowly pushing her back against the wall. Allison’s arms wrapped tight around my neck as she kissed back deep, her legs started to wrap around my waist as I lifted her up. With her weight supported against the wall, I reached between us, and slid my cock against her clit and slit. She broke away from me to moan out loud, her eyes looking deep into mine as she said, “Do it now, do it fast, I want to feel you cum when I do.”

With that, I sunk my length into her completely, bottoming out into her as she gave out another moan and dug her nails into my back. I started thrusting into her hard, and it wasn’t long before we had a fast rhythm going. We alternated between quick breathless kisses, and ragged moans and grunts. We were both getting so close, and then I felt it, Allison’s body began to convulse, and soon she clenched tight, strangling my cock as I continued to piston into her. Only a few thrusts into her extremely tight snatch and I couldn’t hold back. I burst deep inside her, biting her neck to keep my groan silent. Unfortunately she let out a loud moan as my load rushed into her, starting a second orgasm for her.

My legs were jelly, and I ultimately collapsed with Allison still entwined in my arms, our groins still fused, cemented with cum. I gave her a few quick kisses, and warned her that people would be here any minute. We finally found the strength to stand, and as she lifted off of me, our cum leaked out of her, down her thighs, and onto the carpet. She only laughed as we sorted ourselves and snuck out of the conference hall hand in hand.

As we were walking away, she invited me to lunch that she had planned with an old friend, insisting that we may just end up at my hotel for dessert. I gladly accompanied her, and a 15 minute cab ride later we were at the restaurant. Her friend had already arrived and stood up to greet Allison when we arrived.

“Mark, this is Miranda. She and I used to work on a Nickelodeon show together quite a few years ago.” I curtly shook Miranda’s hand and we sat down for our meal. We had some delightful conversation with the meal I’m sure, I was too busy to pay attention, focusing on Allison’s dessert promise instead. It finally came time to pay for the check and I offered to pay, or rather have Comic-Con pay. We all stood up and walked to the door, and I was starting to make my farewells to Miranda, when Allison interjected, “Silly, she's coming with us for the afternoon, for dessert.”

I wasn’t sure what I had missed over lunch, if Miranda knew what ‘dessert’ meant, or if Allison had even mentioned it to her. In actuality this was the first time that I looked Miranda over, thin frame, long legs, and jet black hair; yeah this could be some good dessert. We got another cab and I told him to head to my hotel. Allison quickly jumped in to ask what we were picking up, and I told her I needed to get something for work. As it turns out, Miranda didn’t know what was in store for her.

We arrived at my hotel, and I invited the ladies up. Allison easily convinced Miranda, and soon we were on the elevator to my room. I whispered into Allison’s ear, “So how much does she know?” Allison turned and winked and left it at that. The elevator arrived at my floor and a few minutes later, we were in my room. Allison and Miranda sat down on my bed as I excused myself to use the restroom. When I stepped back out, I found Allison and Miranda on the bed making out.

I slowly moved in behind Allison on the bed, and the kiss broke. Miranda looked up at me with surprise on her face, and I simply smiled. “So you two are old friends, how long have you two been together?”

Allison turned onto her back and smiled, “This is the first time, we were talking about it over lunch, you really didn’t notice?”

“No, I was too busy thinking about dessert?”

Miranda gave me a quizzical look, “Allison and I were finally talking about experimenting together, after years of built up tension, and you only thought about dessert, which you never actually got at the restaurant.” I couldn’t help but smile as Allison turned her head towards Miranda and smiled.

“Miranda, you and I are the dessert. Its just he didn’t know about you, and you didn’t know about him.” Miranda looked shocked, apparently she thought that the make out session was just a prelude for future activities while I was away. Allison turned back to me, smiled and said, “How about you and I start, she can catch up when she’s ready.”

I immediately began to kiss her, slowly moving on top of her. Allison simply wrapped her arms around me and pulled me deeper into the kiss. After a few minutes of intense kissing I had my hands under her shirt cupping her breasts and her hands were down my pants stroking my hard cock. We quickly started pulling clothes off of each other, tossing them about. I threw her bra to my side and gazed upon her beautiful breasts for the first time; then I heard it, Miranda cleared her throat and I looked her direction. She lay there on her side, with one hand buried under her dress, Allison’s bra hanging on her face. I had completely forgotten that she was there and I looked down at Allison who returned the same look of forgetfulness. The two of us laughed and looked at Miranda as she pulled the bra off of her face.

“It’s not funny you two,” she chided.

“Well maybe you should join in,” Allison retorted as she stripped the last bits of fabric between us. I took the opportunity to admire her naked form for the first time, her body was tight and fit, her breasts were perfect too. I kissed her deep once more as I lined up and thrust into her warm wet clam. Allison broke our kiss to moan aloud as she rolled her hips against mine, driving me to the hilt. Miranda watched intently as Allison and I began thrusting together, as hands searched bodies for pleasurable holds.

Finally after a few minutes of our frantic fucking Miranda snapped out of her lustful stupor. She stood up and undid the tie for her dress and shifted it from her shoulders to pool at her feet. Allison and I had slowed our pace to watch her subtle striptease, as Miranda slowly unclasped her bra and slid it off to add to the pile. Soon, she was as naked as Allison and I, and quickly moved onto the bed beside us. I reluctantly pulled out of Allison, and suggested that Miranda lay on top so the two of them could make out. The lovely ladies were quickly at each other, tongues exploring mouths, hands caressing breasts and hips grinding together.

The sight of those two got me harder than I already was, which I didn’t think possible. I was ready to continue on, but then decided to get the girls wetter. I moved down the bed and buried my face between their thighs, taking long licks to hit both their slits at once. Allison and Miranda let out ragged moans between there kisses as my tongue lashed their sensitive lips. I wasn’t actually sure how they were still breathing. Moments after I started eating them out, Allison began to tense with orgasm and a few convulsions later she was cumming a torrent onto the mattress. Miranda started to quake too, following the girl under her to orgasmic bliss. At this moment I knelt up and moved between the legs before me, and sunk my length into Miranda’s hot clenching sex.

I thrust into her hard, my balls slapping against Allison’s clit with every drive. Soon I had both girls whimpering groans of pleasure between quick kisses and body grinding. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer, I just had to make them cum once more. I started moving faster and deeper, pulling on hips for leverage. Miranda’s head shot up with a loud moan as she started clenching, her cum flooding around me.

“So close,” Allison moaned as she pulled Miranda down for a kiss. I quickly pulled out and dropped lower, thrusting hard into Allison; Miranda’s cum flowing down, coating our fused groins. A few hard, fast thrusts and I was shooting inside of her. Allison groaned deep at the sensation and started cumming herself. I stayed buried inside of her as I shrank, all of us too exhausted to move, barely able to catch a breath. Finally I slipped out of her, cum dripping down, pooling under her ass.

“That was fantastic,” Miranda cooed. I could only smile and look at the ladies as I lay down beside them. Miranda kissed Allison once more before moving off her and onto me. She kissed me deep and said, “Thanks, you were the first guy to ever make me cum like that.”

Eventually Miranda and Allison snuggled up on either side of me, resting their heads on my shoulders. The three of us shared a kiss and I said, “Just a little rest, I wish I could stay, but I have to go back to work at the convention.”

The girls just laughed and whispered in unison, “We’ll see about that.”

2. Thanks whaywood13, loving_one30, taranev, TPG, TownHotspur thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

was actually just watching Warehouse 13 right now thinking Allison is rather tasty

4. Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmmmm Nice... The background of comic-con can actually help make this into a series... Are you up for it Yorick!

6. Likes TPG liked this post