List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Guest Pass" with Amanda Bynes and Ellen Page

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Guest Pass" with Amanda Bynes and Ellen Page

Guest Pass
    With Amanda Bynes and Ellen Page
    Written by MacedMan
    (alcoh, anal, BJ, MF, oral)

DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!!
    A/N: This story is posted on a different site under a slightly different name, we are the same person though so I'm not stealing this story.

It was the day after my girlfriend of two years had broken up with me, and I was completely destroyed. I had no idea what I was supposed to do with myself, after all, what was the point in waking up in the morning if I didn't get to see her. It was half past eight in the evening; I had been lying in bed feeling sorry for myself for almost twenty-four hours. There was no way I was going to go anywhere tonight, not after my entire life had fallen apart.

Just as I was thinking about where I should order food from my phone suddenly starts vibrating on the bedside table. That's annoying; I thought I turned that off completely. I reached over to it, not sure if I was going to answer it or not. I looked at the screen and saw the name 'Amanda Bynes' was on the screen. I should probably answer it. Amanda is the sort of person who is likely to give a person a hard time if they don't answer the phone, or call back right away.

'Hello,' I said as I answered the phone.

'Hey!' She said. 'Are you ready yet?'

'Sorry?' I looked at my watch, confused.

'You don't have to wear anything too fancy, it's sort of dressy-casual.'

'I…' I'd completely forgotten about the party Amanda scored me a guest pass to tonight. It's alright, I'll just tell her what happened last night and she'll understand.

'You forgot, didn't you?' Amanda said.

'It's not that I forgot,' I started. 'Stacy broke up with me last night…'

'Oh…'

'Yeah…' I was in the clear.

'I think you should still come, I had to pull a lot of strings to get you here you know!' She just wouldn't quit.

'I don't think-'

'Don't think… drink!' She said, and laughed.

'I'm not even anywhere near ready…' I said.

'That's fine; I'll be over in about half an hour to pick you up.'

'That's not what I-' she hung up. 'Meant…' Damn.

Amanda had been my friend for a long time, we met after both enduring a mostly useless comedy camp together, after which she slowly rose to getting her own TV shows and starring in movies, and I changed careers dramatically. It seemed the acting life wasn't for me, so I had decided to go to college and get a liberal arts degree, since then I've been mostly bumming around, hopeful that I'll find a reliable source of income soon.

After a few minutes of great deliberation I managed to pull myself out of bed and into the shower. I figured that Amanda was expecting me to come to this party tonight, and I always hated disappointing her. I don't know why I even wanted to go, it's just a big party with a bunch of attractive people who have no interest in talking or paying attention to you, oh yeah and I always had to leave early to take Amanda home when she gets too drunk.

I step out of the shower and spend a couple of minutes throwing an outfit together, I had always had a bit of a natural talent for styling myself for these events. The way I see it, there's two ways you can go about it with these Hollywood types, you can either wear somethingso outrageous that people are forced to notice and respect you, or you can wear an outfit that has a simple elegant feel, something that looks like you just threw it on. I always opted for the latter.

I heard two loud honks coming from downstairs and quickly exited my apartment, not before taking one last final look in the mirror to make sure everything looked as it should. I got downstairs and saw a quite young looking guy holding the limo door open for me. I gave him a nod as I entered through the door and sat next to Amanda who was looking extra slutty tonight in a short red dress that accentuated her already quite impressive rack.

'You look really good!' She said, staring me up and down.

'You say that like you're surprised,' I said.

'Well… I thought because of your break-up and all…'

'Oh… well no, I didn't want to disappoint you.'

'Well?' She said.

'Well what?' I shot back.

'Aren't you going to tell me how I look?' She said with a frown.

'You? You look amazing, you always look amazing!' I said.

'Really?' She said.

'Let me put it this way, I'm sporting a half chub just looking at you,' I said with a grin.

She laughed and placed her hand on my knee. 'Very funny Josh.'

We liked to joke about this sort of stuff all the time, it was sort of our thing that we hit on each other, but not really, neither of us really had any inclination towards getting together. Amanda to me had always been just a friend to me, but there was something about that night, I don't know if it was because my girlfriend had just dumped me, if it was how slutty she was dressing, or some combination of the two, but that night, Amanda seemed irresistible to me.

'Seriously though,' Amanda stopped laughing all of a sudden. 'How are you holding up?'

'What do you mean?' I said. She just looked at me. 'Oh that… I'm not handling it well… but it feels good to be with you.'

'Are you sure it's for sure?' She asked. 'Stacy's a pretty nice reasonable girl, I'm sure she'll come around,' she continued.

'She left me for another man.'

'I always hated the bitch,' she spat venomously.

We arrive at the party at around nine thirty, which is a little bit before fashionably late, but it would have to do. We got out of the car and the paparazzi immediately started taking hundreds of photos a piece of Amanda, she courteously flipped them off as we made our entry into the party.

The party was at the Milton Hotel right in the heart of Los Angeles, and it was truly a sight to behold. The lobby alone was a bit of a marvel, it was a room filled with fountains and chandeliers and all that other crap. I could see some stars that I recognised also entering the huge party Blake Lively, Jennifer Aniston and Amanda Seyfried amongst many others. This truly seemed to be the party of the year, and somehow I was attending it.

'What's this party for anyway?' I asked Amanda.

'This party?' she started. 'I think it's like the anniversary of the hotel or something.'

'Cool, which anniversary?' I asked.

'Tenth… Hundredth… I don't know I'm just here for the alcohol,' Amanda replied somewhat frustrated.

'Amanda, I hope you're not planning on getting black out drunk again.'

'Are you kidding me?' She said. 'The Milton Hotel is turning two-hundred or something tonight, so I'm going to get absolutely wasted to celebrate.'

Oh well, I'm going to have a terrible time anyway so I guess it wouldn't matter if Amanda gets wasted and forces me to go home early again. We entered arm and arm into the main hall where the party was going to be, and there were at least a thousand people inhabiting the dance floor and the tables on the raised platform around it. It was more like what you'd expect out of a club rather than some fancy hotel anniversary.

We walked over to an empty table right within viewing range of nearly the entire hall, if I were on the prowl for chicks this would probably be a vantage point. As we sat down we were joined by a waitress who had a small plate with two glasses of clear liquid resting on it.

'Here are your first two shots, call me when you need more drinks,' she said as she placed the two shots in front of Amanda and I.

'I'm going to need you to bring two more vodka shots and two double shot glasses of bourbon, neat,' Amanda told the waitress.

'And I'll have a beer,' I stated.

'You also want a beer?' The waitress asked.

'No, I want a beer,' I clarified. I looked at the waitress as she was giving me a confused expression, and I watched as the reality of the situation dawned on her.

'Oh, I'll get your drinks Miss Bynes and Sir I'll fetch you your beer.'

Amanda laughed as the waitress walked off. 'You're such a lightweight!'

'I just don't think drinking is really a good idea right now,' I said.

'Whatever… drink your shot,' Amanda said, putting the shot glass in my hand.

'Fine,' I pulled the shot closer to my mouth.

'Wait!' She said. 'We have to toast first!'

I stopped. 'Alright, what are we toasting to?'

'To Stacy, that stupid fucking bitch!' Amanda shouted, I shrugged and we chinked out glasses before downing the shots in unison.

The night went on mostly in Amanda drinking and talking to me, whilst occasionally going off to dance whilst I watched her. What she was saying to me I couldn't be entirely sure, I was zoning in and out so I was only getting small portions of her sentences. Things like Lindsay Lohan not being able to come because she was in rehab and Kat Dennings being too busy shooting a movie to attend.

When she danced though, that's when I was really paying attention to her. She was shaking her ass all about and jiggling her tits up and down, grinding up against random guys. She really did look amazing, I somehow felt like… like I needed to be with her, there was this lust that suddenly had to be acted upon. Where it came from I did not know, perhaps it had always been there deep down, all I knew was I needed to do something about it.

The party really was star studded, and throughout the night I was able to notice some very interesting things, one look behind me and I could see Amanda Seyfried rushing out of the building quite early for some unknown reason and Lizzy Caplan being chatted up by the bartender. If I looked down at the dance floor not only could I see Amanda dancing, I could see Alyson Michalka and Heather Graham grinding on Stephen Brett, that star of that new vampire movie. Finally I looked over at the V.I.P section and could see rapper Jay Cult talking up Zoe Kravitz and Jennifer Aniston heading towards the bathroom with some producer type.

It truly was very interesting being the spectator at what was mostly a Hollywood only event, truly a rare moment of insight. I stopped observing when I was interrupted by a pat on the shoulder by Amanda.

'I'm going… bathroom…' she managed to slur out.

'I'm going out to the balcony to get some air, when you're finished in the bathroom we should get you home,' I said, she just nodded vacantly to signify she understood.

I watched her walk towards the bathroom as I got myself out of my chair and headed for the outside balcony, leaving my half full beer behind. Once I got to the balcony I was happy to find that it wasn't nearly as crowded as the dance floor, as a matter of fact it wasn't crowded at all, it was virtually empty besides one person. That person she turned to see who it was that joined her revealing herself to be none other than Ellen Page.

'I'm sorry,' I uttered.

'Sorry for what?' She asked.

'Sorry for just barging out like that, I just couldn't handle it in there you know?'

'Trust me, I know,' she said. I noticed the unlit cigarette in her hand.

'Do you need a light?' I asked, feeling around in my back pocket for my lighter.

'Thanks,' she said as I lit her cigarette for her.

As she took in her first puff I snuck a glance at her, she was wearing a simple and elegant black dress, with matching heels. I brought my eyes over to her and she opened hers, we just stared like this for a moment.

'So,' she started. 'What are you doing here?'

'Excuse me?' I asked.

'I don't recognise you, so you're not an actor… you're too innocent looking to be a producer…'

She was looking me up and down. 'You're too young to have directed anything good enough to get you invited here so who are you, and why are you here?'

'My name is Josh Carver and…' At that moment Amanda Bynes came crashing through the door. 'That's why I'm here.'

She looked at me confused.

'Josh,' Amanda said, tugging at my jacket. 'Josh… home.'

A look of clarity struck her face with a hint of something else mixed in, if I didn't know any better I would have said disappointment.

'This is not what you think,' I stated.

'Sure it's not,' she teased.

'Josh I wanna… now!' Amanda shouted at me.

'Goodbye Josh,' Ellen said.

'Goodnight Ellen,' I said as Amanda forcibly started to drag me out.

I had to practically hold Amanda up with every step of the way back outside the building, she was insanely drunk. How does she drink like this so often and still be alive? I eventually managed to get her out to the front where found a limo waiting for us. The driver got out of the car and opened the door for us, I realised that it was the same driver as before and I told him to take us back to Amanda's place as I got inside the limo.

Once inside the vehicle Amanda started to calm down a bit, presumably because she knew she was closer to going home. She had become very touchy and clingy though, this was pretty common for her when she got drunk, but it was generally with other guys. She never thought of me in that way. Was it possible that just like my feelings towards her were changing, as were hers towards me?

She held my hand for a little while and rested her other hand on my knee. She just stared at me while I awkwardly thought of something to talk about, although maybe she was far too drunk to carry a conversation anyway, so I thought I might spend the trip in silence, well that was before it was suddenly broken by Amanda.

'Stacy is a stupid bitch!' She said.

'What?' I asked.

'Your ex-girlfriend, she's so stupid,' she stated.

'I don't even know what you're-'

'If I got to be with you, I wouldn't leave you for another man.'

'You're drunk,' I said.

'That may be, but I still know that you're handsome, funny, generous… and you're smarter than you think,' she said right before kissing me softly on the cheek.

'Jeez Amanda…' I said. I looked down her top into her bursting cleavage, I was starting to get a little hard at this point.

'Also you're a good fuck… probably,' she said as I looked into her eyes.

'What? How would you even know that?' I asked, shocked.

'I've seen your cock remember?' She said she as she grabbed said cock.

I just stared at her, unable to process what was happening.

'Don't you remember the time we all played truth or dare? How could someone with a cock as big as yours be bad at fucking?' She mused as she rubbed my now fully erect cock through my jeans.

'Amanda I-'

'Shut up,' she said as she put one finger on my mouth, and her other hand unzipped my jeans.

I stopped talking instantly as she pulled my boxers down and revealed my hard cock. She started to stroke up and down as she kissed me on the lips. I gently put my hands on the back of her had as we started to French kiss. Her kiss was sloppy, most likely due to her drunken state, but it was still really good. She continued to jack my cock as she draped one of her legs over mine.

Our kissing started to get passionate and her jacking speed started to increase. I took this opportunity to do something I'd always wanted and placed one of my hands over one of her tits. Even with the dress on I could feel that it was as big as I thought it was, I removed my other hand and placed on her other boob as she continued to stroke my cock.

I couldn't believe what was happening, Amanda Bynes, my oldest friend was now rubbing my cock as I felt up her tits. It was almost too good to be true, I felt an urge to pinch myself in case this was all a dream or a simulation or something. I resisted the urge of course, because pinching myself would mean letting go of her tits.

I few minutes later she pulled away from her kiss and pulled her hand away from my dick. Oh no, she's realised what she's doing, this can't end well. She stared into my eyes for a moment before she told me she wanted to make me forget Stacy. I just looked into her eyes and watched her as she lowered her mouth over my waiting cock.

I watched as her lips slowly slid down the shaft of my cock, sucking as she did so. She was able to make it down to just about half way, which is a remarkable effort because she wasn't wrong about the size of my piece. She kept sucking as she slowly slid her way back up until she reached the tip of my dick, and blew as she went back down again.

Her lips felt so soft around my cock; there was just this feeling of safeness when it came to her sucking my dick, it just felt right. It makes sense, she is my oldest friend, and somehow because of how close we were she seemed to know how to give me my perfect blowjob. She interchanged between sucking like a vacuum and sliding her tongue against my cock every time she pulled up. This whole time she didn't increase or decrease her speed, she kept a steady pace, which was just the perfect rate for me to get maximum pleasure.

She only picked up the pace when I placed my hands on her head to signify that I was close to coming. Now she was bobbing up and down my cock, foregoing all subtly, it was a dash to the finish line to get me to cum at this point. She actually placed her hands down on the seat cushions to get leverage as she went totally ape shit bananas on my cock. It paid off though because when I came, I came hard, I could feel her sucking as it all spurted inside of her mouth.

Conveniently, after she had finished swallowing all of my seed, the limo came to a stop and I zipped my pants up. I got Amanda out of the door and asked her for money to give to the limo driver. She ruffled through her purse and let out a small gasp.

'What's wrong?' I asked. 'No money?'

'No it's not that,' she said as I pulled out my wallet.

'Then what is it?' I asked.

'I think I left my keys at the party,' she said, still rummaging through her purse.

'It's okay,' I started. 'I'll just go back and get it; in the meantime you can just wait on the porch.'

'Thank you,' she said and gave me some money as she kissed me on the cheek.

'I'll be back soon,' I said as I walked back over to the driver's window.

'Hey man my names Josh, how's it going?' I said.

'Uh, I'm Scott and I'm feeling really good, why?' He replied.

'Okay, that's good, Miss Bynes left her keys back at that party, I was hoping you'd be able to take me back to go get them,' I said.

He looked at me for a moment, thinking about his options. 'Yeah sure, why not.'

'Great, thanks,' I said. 'Oh, and it's kind of a long drive, mind if I sit up front?'

'No, not at all.'

It was a long drive so we got to know each other rather well. This was Scott's first night on the job, and he told me that it was a job that he might never quit if that night was any indication. When I questioned him why he dodged the question and asked me about what I did, he seemed a little bit bemused when I informed him I was generally unemployed.

'So, how do you know Miss Bynes?' He questioned.

'We're old friends,' I said.

'Friends huh?' He said.

'Yeah… friends…'

'Come on man, you're fucking her,' he said grinning.

'I'm not fucking her,' I said, defensively.

'Well, if you're not already fucking her, you're going to be fucking her,' he said.

'What makes you say that?' I questioned.

'Dude, you left a party full of some of the hottest tail in Hollywood for this girl, and now you're going back, but only to get the damn girls keys, don't tell me you don't want to fuck this girl.'

'So what if I want to fuck her? That doesn't mean she wants to fuck me,' I said.

'Oh, that, I could see it in her eyes from the moment you walked out of that damned apartment that she wanted to fuck you,' he said and side-glanced at me.

'Well, there was one thing…' I started.

'Yeah?'

'She did blow me,' I said.

'Shit!' Scott shouted. 'She sucked your cock? Holy shit, when, where?'

'About twenty minutes ago… back there,' I said, gesturing behind me towards the back seat.

'Ha, shit man, nice one,' he said as he patted me on the back. 'Earlier tonight I was messing around with an Amanda myself.'

'Whoa, Amanda who?' I asked.

'Well…' he started. 'We're here, so you go in and I'll wait around the corner for you, I want to know how this shit ends.'

'Thanks man, I'll be twenty minutes.'

I hopped out of the car and he sped around the corner. I wondered inside making sure to show my guest pass to the security guard as I walked by him. Once I got inside the main hall I realized that not only had the party not thinned out at all, there were actually far more people, and they all seemed to be way drunker than when I left. I wasn't exactly sure where I should look for this key, so I decided to head over to our old table. But before I could get there I bumped into none other than Ellen Page.

'I'm surprised to see you here, I thought you had a sure thing with Miss Bynes,' she said.

'I told you, that wasn't what you think it was,' I said. 'Amanda is a childhood friend of mine, I was making sure she got home safe.'

'Oh…' she said. 'That's actually kind of sweet.'

'Yeah, it happens sometimes,' I joke. 'Anyway, she's locked out of her house and I need to find her key.'

'You're not going to fuck her once you get there?' She asked.

'No, what… why does that even matter?' I questioned.

'Okay, come with me,' she said as she grabbed my arm and started to drag me somewhere.

'Do you know where it is? How?' I asked.

'I don't know where it, but someone else probably found it and took it to the bar.'

'Oh…'

Once we got to the bar we had to wait a couple minutes because the bartender was busy chatting to Lizzy Caplan again. I wondered what that was all about, it seemed like they were talking all night, in fact I was pretty sure I saw him chatting her up earlier in the night as well. Maybe they were friends or something. After a few more minutes Lizzy Caplan left and the bartender shouted out to her that he would only be five minutes.

'What can I help you with?' The bartender asked.

'We need to find a key,' Ellen stated.

'I'm sorry but contrary to popular belief not every bartender deals drugs,' he said.

'No,' I said with a chuckle. 'A house key, my friend lost hers.' Ellen just stared because she didn't understand what just happened.

'Ha, fair enough man, I think I have one in the lost and found box,' he said as he started rifling through a box underneath the bar.

'Here it is,' he said

'Thanks,' Ellen and I said in unison as we left the bar.

We headed back out to the lobby together, it was nice but I wasn't really quite sure why she was escorting me out. Once we got out to the lobby I headed for the doors but Ellen pulled my arm in a different direction, and started to lead me towards the elevators.

'Whoa, what's going on?' I said.

'You don't have to get her these keys right away do you?' Ellen asked. 'I was hoping we could go up to my room for a small drink before you left.'

I looked at my watch and then into her eyes. 'Yeah, that sounds pretty good,' I decided. It's only been like ten minutes, worst case scenario I'm a little late, Scott will text me if he wants me to hurry.

Once we got into the elevator Ellen got on her tip toes and planted a kiss on my cheek. I had no idea what was happening, one day my girlfriend dumps me, the next day two Hollywood starlets wanted to jump my bones. It was unbelievable. I looked into her eyes and smiled, something inside of me thought that maybe this was the girl I was supposed to be with.

I shrugged the thought off as the elevator doors opened again; she held my hand as we walked out. I had no idea what room we were going to so I hoped that she wasn't too drunk or something. It all ended fine because eventually we came across a door marked 'Room 203' and when Ellen shoved a card into the slit on the handle, the light went green and the door opened.

As I walked inside I could see why this hotel was able to afford such lavish parties, it was truly a beautiful room. Ellen told me to sit over on the couch while she grabbed a couple glasses and some wine. I sat down and before too long she walked over and sat next to me, handing me a glass full of deep red wine. I looked into Ellen's eyes as she took the first sip out of her glass.

'Ah,' she started. 'There's nothing like the first drink after a long day.'

'What? Haven't you been drinking all night?' I asked, stunned.

'Down there?' She gestured downwards. 'With those animals? I don't think so.'

'Well if you're not drunk then-'

'Look Josh, you seem like a really nice guy, so tonight I'm going to let you fuck me, and I want you to know it's not because I'm drunk, or really need a cock or something like that… it's because I think you're kind of cool, and we might be able to have a relationship.'

I just stared at her shocked at her forwardness.

'I hope I didn't scare you,' she said.

'I'm not scared, that's what I want, I've just never heard a girl talk so openly about that sort of thing before.'

'Well good,' she said as she kissed me on the lips. 'Because I didn't want to have to kick you out.'

She climbs on top of me and starts passionately making out with me, grabbing my face as she does so. I start feeling her ass and grabbing it while she starts taking my clothes off. She pulls my shirt over my head and starts kissing my chest, all the while I keep my hands focused on that tight ass of hers. While continuing to kiss my chest, she also started to undo my belt and unzip my jeans.

She pulled my jeans and boxers down and my hard cock sprang out hitting the outer wall of her pussy. This was when I realised that underneath that dress of hers, Ellen Page was not wearing any underwear. This quiet moment of clarity was short lived though, as Ellen instantly slid her pussy down over my cock. She moaned softly as her pussy reached the base of my cock.

'Wait,' I said. 'Are you on the pill?'

Ellen stopped. 'Of course.'

'Oh good!' I said as she started to slide up my cock.

She picked up the pace and I kept my hands on her ass so as to guide her. We started to kiss passionately as I let Ellen do all of the work. Her pussy was now completely off my cock again, only for a moment because she slammed back down onto it. She moaned as she slowly dragged it back up off of my cock. So this is how she plays it huh?

Her pussy was dripping wet as she lifted it back up off my cock again. This time though, at the same moment she slammed down, I bucked my hips, causing a loud smack and a loud moan of pleasure from Ellen.

'That felt so good!' She yelled.

We started to repeat that procedure for as long as we could keep it up, every time increasing out pace, until that loud smacking noise was happening every second. Each time we slammed into each other, Ellen would moan louder, eventually she couldn't even handle kissing me anymore because she had to moan so much.

This all changed when I suddenly picked her up and threw her down on the couch on her back. I lifted her legs in the air and jammed my cock into her soaking wet pussy, this time the noise that came from her mouth was less than a moan and more of a scream. I held my cock inside of her and started to pull her dress off up from over her head.

'I want to see what I'm fucking,' I said.

'It's all yours,' she moaned. 'Please, keep fucking me.'

'I'm going to fuck you so hard,' I said as I let go of her legs and grabbed her small tits.

'How hard are you going to fuck me?' She asked as I pulled my cock out of her.

'I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to leave this couch for days,' I yelled as I shoved my cock back into her pussy.

This time though I didn't stay inside, I pulled it out and jammed it back in within seconds. She started digging her nails into my back and biting her lip. I just continued to rail into her at a steady pace, keeping my hands on her tits for a while, focusing on big movements. Before long though she pulled my head in and started kissing me and I focused to smaller movements.

'Oh fuck yeah!' She screamed.

My cock was barely leaving her pussy before I was slamming it back in again, it go to the point where I was only going halfway up just to get the speed up. She was still digging her nails into my back, but now she was biting my shoulder to stop herself from screaming too loudly. I just kept my pace up. Thank god Amanda sucked my cock earlier or I wouldn't have this kind of stamina.

'Please don't stop!' Ellen released.

'I'm not going to stop until I've filled you up with cum,' I whispered into her ear.

This had done it, she could no longer stop herself from screaming. She was now screaming so loud that I wondered if the people downstairs could hear us. I could feel it coming, I knew that any second now I could cum inside this girl, but I couldn't let that happen until I knew she was going to cum for me.

'I'm gonna cum!' She screamed.

'Yeah good!' I said.

I was starting to get tired, but I knew I couldn't stop now, not when she was this close to climaxing. Suddenly she started screaming louder than ever and I knew that she was finally cumming. I wanted to slow down now but I still needed to cum, so I kept pumping her harder.

'Cum for me baby!' Ellen said through gasps. 'Please cum for me!'

I could feel a pressure in my cock.

'I want to feel your cum inside me baby.'

The pressure in my cock released and I could feel what felt like galleons of cum shooting out of my cock and into her pussy. For a moment I just lay there with my cock inside her pussy, waiting for all the cum to disappear out of my cock. Then I was completely empty, and I still waited for my cock to go soft before I climbed out of her pussy.

'That was great,' Ellen said.

'Let's go to sleep baby,' I said as I gestured towards the bedroom.

'Don't you have some keys to return?'

'Oh shit!' I said and looked at my watch. 'I'm twenty minutes late!'

'I'd walk you out but I actually can't get up,' Ellen said. 'Make sure you come back.'

'Don't worry, I will!' I said and kissed Ellen on the cheek. 'I'll see you soon.'

I raced out and jumped into the elevator, once it got down to the ground floor I sprinted across the lobby and headed for the door. Amy Adams was heading towards it so I opened it and held it open for her, she nodded her head in gratitude and heading for the elevator. I sprinted out around the corner to find that Scott was still waiting for me. I jumped into the limo and instantly started apologising.

'It's okay man, I was dealing with some business anyway,' Scott said, smiling.

I stared at him. 'Were you-'

'No I was not dealing drugs!' He yelled.

'Good… I guess, so what were you doing?'

'Shit, you probably ran into her,' Scott said with a wink.

'Amy Adams?' I asked. He just stayed quiet.

'If that girl you were talking about earlier was Amanda Seyfried than this has been a pretty successful night for you Scott,' I said.

'Pretty successful night for you to,' he said.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Why were you so late?'

'I…'

'You were fucking someone weren't you?'

I stayed silent.

'Oh shit!' He exclaimed. 'Who?'

'Ellen Page…' I mumbled.

'Oh dude, nice one,' he said.

'Yeah, I don't know, I think there might be something real there.'

'Something real?' He asked.

'Like maybe something I should protect, like maybe I shouldn't fuck Amanda tonight.'

'Damn… So what are you going to do?'

I didn't know, it was a question that weighed on me for the rest of the trip, on the one hand Amanda was so safe, she seemed like the obvious choice, it was something I knew would work out. On the other hand, the mystery is there with Ellen, I have no idea what is going to happen, and that's exciting.

'So what are you gonna do?' Scott asked me as we pulled up to Amanda's house.

'I think Ellen is the girl Scott, I think she's the one, I'm going to do inside and get Amanda settled then I'm going straight to Ellen's hotel,' I said.

'Sounds like a plan, while you get Miss Bynes settled I wait here for you to take you home.'

'Thanks man.'

I walked up the footpath to get to Amanda's front porch with an extreme sense of self purpose and once I got up there and saw Amanda sleeping on her front table I knew I had made the right choice with Ellen. I woke her up and used the key to open the door as I walked her inside.

'Pretty crazy night huh?' She said.

I looked at her. 'Yeah, you could say that…'

'Look… about earlier,' she said.

'Yeah…' I uttered.

'Obviously… I was drunk,' she said.

'You were drunk…'

'So that was completely…'

'While amazing…'

'Definitely good…'

'It was still…'

'A mistake,' we said in unison.

We laughed together for a little while, it was crazy that we had both come to our senses at the same time. It wasn't long though before the laughter turned into silence, which in turn became an awkward silence. We just stared at each other, into each other's eyes for the longest time, or maybe it was the shortest. I stared down at her breast boosting dress, and she looked at my classy suit.

We jumped all over each other, kissing all over each other's faces. We shared a harsh kiss and our hands travelled all over each other's bodies. I started taking her dress off and she started taking may clothes off until before long we were both completely naked making out with each other in the middle of her hallway. She moved her hand down and started tugging at my dick until it was completely hard again. She pulled me up the stairs into her bedroom and threw me on her bed.

'I'm going to suck your cock, and then you can fuck me any way you want me,' she said licking her lips and getting down on her knees.
    She didn't waste any time and started slobbering on my cock from the get go, bobbing up and down on my cock, each time going further and further down. Eventually she managed to get all the way to the base of my cock, where she started so suck so hard I swear she could have ripped my dick off. I placed my hands on the top of her head and made her fight against them to get her head back off my cock.

'I want you to rub your tits onto it,' I said to her.

'What do you want?' She asked.

'I said I want you to wrap your tits around my dick,' I said.

'Tell me to do it!' She yelled.

'Wrap your fucking tits around my cock!' I shouted.

She immediately squeezed her tits together and slid my cock between them. As she did that she also poked her tongue out as that she could lick my dick when the tip left inched out of her tits. She continued this for a little while, starting to actually suck it while it was still encased in her tits. Before long though she gently removed her tits from my cock and stood up.

'What do you want to do with me?' She asked me.

'I want to fuck you,' I said.

'How do you want to fuck me? Do you want to ride me? Or should I ride you?' She said while gently rubbing her index finger along my cock.

'I want to fuck you from behind.'

'You want to fuck me like a dog?' She questioned as I stood up.

'Yes, I want to fuck you like a dog,' I said as I walked around behind her.

She bent down and put her hands on the bed. 'Fuck me like a dog Josh!'

I rested my hands on her waist. 'Are you ready?'

'Just fucking do it already!' She yelled as I shoved my cock inside her pussy.

I started to shove my cock in and out of her pussy hard and fast.

'That's the way big boy, fuck me like the slut I am!'

I kept fucking her this way, gradually picking up the pace.

'Ooohh, this feels so good, I told you you'd be good at fucking me!'

I started to lightly spank her on the ass cheeks.

'Spank me Josh, spank me like the slut I am!'

I started to spank her harder and a little bit faster.

'Call me a slut Josh, I want to hear you call your best friend a slut!'

'You're a fucking slut Amanda!'

'Yes I am, you're finally treating me like what I am!'

'You always fuck so many guys!'

'Do you get jealous Josh? When I fuck another guy?'

'Yes, I get so jealous, it makes me so angry!'

I stopped spanking her and adjusted my position so that I could grab her big tits while I continued to fuck her doggie style against the bed.

'Do you ever jack off think about me with other guys Josh?'

I started to squeeze her nipples, and massage her tits as I continued to fuck her harder. This whole time I pretended I wasn't attracted to her, but I am, I always have been, anything otherwise is a lie.

'Yes, of course I did, I've jacked off to the thought of you sucking another guys dick more times than I can count!'

I took my hands off of her tits and pushed her head down onto the bed.

'What're you doing now Josh? Going to put your cock in my ass?' Her voice was muffled through the bed sheets.

'Damn right I'm going to shove my cock in your slut asshole!'

I pulled my cock out of Amanda's pussy and gently rubbed it against her asshole.

'Please… I need this Josh… Please fuck my ass,' Amanda cried out.

I took her advice and jammed my cock all the way into her asshole, making sure to keep her head against the bed as I did so. I pulled out and shove it back in almost immediately; I started to fuck her asshole almost as fast as I would have fucked her pussy. Her asshole wasn't as tight as I would have liked. I guess she is as big a slut as she says she is. But it was a hell of a lot tighter than her pussy which created a wonderful feeling.

I started to feel a pulsating in my cock as it went in and out of her asshole.

'Where do you want it slut?'

'My face! My face!' She screamed. 'I need to taste your cum again!'

I pulled my cock out of her ass and gave it a good slap as she turned around and crawled over on all fours.

'You do it,' I told her.

She took my cock in her hand and started jacking it off while it was inches away from her own face. After a very small amount of time cum started gushing out of it, spraying all over her face, she kept jacking it right until every last morsel was out. She started to lick it up and collect it with her fingers. Before long she was completely done, and she pretty much immediately passed out.

I zipped my pants up and made to get out of the house. Something was different in me now, I headed out to the limo with a new sense of purpose. I got to the limo to find that it's full of smoke; I thought something was wrong so I rushed over to it and knocked on the window. The window rolled down and the smoke left, as soon as I smelt it I immediately knew nothing was wrong.

'Hey, what's wrong?' Scott said.

'Nothing,' I said. 'Let's go.'

As we headed back towards the Milton Hotel Scott started to tell me in graphic detail all the dirty things he did to Amanda Seyfried earlier that night, weirdly enough he was quite hesitant to talk about Amy Adams. I was barely listening though, all I could think about was what I was about to do, the life I very well might lead once I got to Ellen's room.

I bid Scott farewell once we got back to the hotel and paid him a lot of money, plus a tip, most of it was Amanda's money though, so I was feeling generous. In what feels like forever I get through the lobby and up the elevator until I make it to Ellen's door 'Room 204'. I knock, and she answers taking me by the hand to the balcony where the sun is coming up.

'Care for a glass of wine?' Ellen asked.

'Yes Ellen, I would love a glass of wine,' I answered.

2. Thanks Jshisler79, taranev, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Jshisler79, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW... Just when I thought it was over.. you take it to a next level.. and then again...
    Fantastic Story and that was a nice combination of Amanda and Ellen that you chose!
    Thank you!

4. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Thanks for sharing a great story and so refreshing to have a Ellen page story. I'd love page over Bynes any day.
    Thanks man, yeah I decided to have him end up with Ellen for that very reason. His final scene with Amanda really cemented that she wasn't looking for the same things as him, Ellen on the other hand seemed to want the same thing he wanted.