Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Film Buff" Chapter 3 with Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Isla Fisher and Amy Adams

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Film Buff" Chapter 3 with Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Isla Fisher and Amy Adams

"Film Buff - Chapter Three"
    With Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Isla Fisher and Amy Adams
    Written by MacedMan
    (BJ, MF)

DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!!

Buzz. The door swung open. I quickly made my way up the now familiar stairs with a backpack full of DVD's on my back. I was in it for the long haul now, I had so many different movies I wanted to try, so many scenes I wanted to re-enact... change. I could barely sleep the night before, it had started to consume me, once I got all of this out of my system it would be alright again.

The best part about all of this is that I was getting paid for it. I was getting paid to fuck my favourite movie stars in their hottest roles. I had already gotten blown by Kristen Stewart, fucked Mila Kunis, banged Rose McGowan on the side of the road and had bathtub sex with Blake Lively. There was just no telling how far I could take this thing, just how much I could change the events of the films I was entering.

"Welcome back," Hall said to me.

"Good to be back Hal, good to be back," I replied.

"I see you've been hard at work picking movies," He said.

"Sure have, and I assume you've been hard at work on the machine" I said.

"That I have my good friend," He smiled. "You will now be able to stay in the machine a lot longer than before, and it seems the more used to you it gets, the more able to change things you become."

"Awesome!" I said. "Well, do you want to get started?"

"Sure," He said. "What movies have you brought today?"

"A lot, but I thought we'd start with this one," I said as I handed him the DVD.

"Pitch Perfect huh?" He said as I handed him the whole bag. "I've never seen it."

"It's a piece of crap, but there are some really hot women in it," I said watching while watching Hal put the bag up on a bench, and insert a DVD into a slot on the wall.

"Jump on in," He said. "Surely you know how it works by now."

I climbed onto the machine, more ready than ever for the effects of this machine. The standard electric shock ran through me and I found myself standing in a shower being sprayed with water. I was also completely naked. It took me a moment to fully register where I was, I must have been in a scene early in the movie where Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow sing in the shower, and as if on cue, I started to hear singing.

I quietly make my way through the communal shower block; it appears to be empty besides myself and my two singing sirens. After walking for a few seconds I reach the shower that they both must be sharing. I slightly shift the curtains to get a look at what was going on inside. Just like in the movie, they were both completely naked, from this angle I could see Brittany Snow's beautiful ass. Once I looked up a bit I noticed I could see Anna Kendrick covering her boobs and her bush with her hands. Although her breasts were covered up, you could still see massive amounts of cleavage.

I had to think of a way to get both of these girls to fuck me right now. I wondered if this machine could give me extra talents that I might need to bang these girls. If I could just sing something with an amazing singing voice, I knew that I would at least be able to fuck Brittany Snow, because her character was really into that sort of thing. I didn't know for sure if this would work or not, but I looked down at my dick, now completely hard, and decided just to go for it.

I start singing along with the girls, somehow knowing all the words, and perfectly on key, I was even out singing them. They both turned in shock to see me standing there, but neither of them seemed particularly upset about it, Brittany Snow even looked a little bit turned on.

"That's amazing!" She said as I studied her now exposed chest. "Are you new here?"

"Yeah, you could say that," I replied. "You've got a nice set of lungs on you yourself."

"Look, you're a great singer and everything, but don't you think it's a little strange of you to just walk in while someone else is having a shower?" Anna Kendrick asked me, still covering up her juicy bits.

"I'm sorry, I just heard singing and I couldn't resist," I said still staring into Brittany Snow's eyes.

"I don't think that's the only thing in this shower you can't resist," Brittany said, gesturing towards my erect penis.

"Oh well that's true," I said. "But you two are just unbelievably gorgeous."

"As is your singing," Brittany said. "I would like to get better acquainted with the mouth that it came from."

Brittany placed her hands around my neck and started to passionately kiss me. I instantly through my arms down to her waist and started to feel up her tight butt. Our tongues danced together while she sent one of her hands to lightly stroke my cock. Almost simultaneously I sent one of my hands to finger her vagina.

"I guess I should just leave then," Anna piped up. I had almost forgotten she was there.

"No," Brittany said, pulling away. "Come here."

Anna dropped her arms, exposing her beautiful round tits, and walked over to Brittany. As soon as she had made her way over, Brittany started kissing Anna on the lips. Her attention to my dick didn't stop though, if anything she had started to stroke faster, while I started fingering her harder. She let go of my dick to wrap her arms around Anna's neck as she started to kiss her more passionately. They couldn't control their hands, as they were travelling all around each other's bodies.

"Now this is what I expected I'd be doing in college!" Anna exclaimed as she started to kiss Brittany's nipples.

"I take it this is your first lesbian encounter?" I said to Anna as I repositioned myself to be finger fucking both of them at the same time.

"You'd be right," Anna said as Brittany started lick her nipples.

"What about you?" I said to Brittany, with her mouth full of breast.

"Huh?" She moaned.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" I asked her as she emerged.

"Yes, yes I have," She said as she placed Anna hand on my dick.

This was a dream come true, both girls were stoking my cock while they made out, while I was fingering them no less!

"Girls, I've heard you're high notes, but now I want to hear your low notes" I quipped as I removed my hands from their pussy's and placed them on the tops of their heads, motioning for them to get down on their knees. They broke there kiss and started to crouch down, until they were finally on their knees still jerking off my dick. Then suddenly they start softly licking the head of my dick.

I keep my hands on their heads as they start kissing each other around my dick. They keep going like this, stroking and kissing my dick and every now and then licking up the shaft, until Brittany breaks the formula by engulfing my cock in her mouth and sucking hard. Brittany slowly slides her lips off it, and then instantly Anna follows suit, engulfing more of my dick in her mouth than Brittany was able to.

This becomes a bit of a competition to them, each of them trying to fit more of my dick into their mouths then the other, until finally, my dick is being completely deep throated by Anna Kendrick. She then makes to slide off of my dick, but I place both hands on the back of her hand and hold her there. She's still sucking as she looks up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers, and I pull out my dick and start jacking it. Both of them open their mouths and lay their tongues out, ready for me to cum onto them.

After a couple seconds of furious stroking I cum on Anna's face, then I aim my dick lower and shoot onto her tongue. Not wanting to leave Brittany out I manage to shoot one last blast onto her tongue. Instantly they start licking the semen off of each other's faces and making out with each other.

I creep outside of the shower and walk through the closest door. I enter the room to find that it's completely pitch-black. I move my hand up the wall to flick the light switch just to see exactly what was going on in here. Suddenly there's a thud on the back of my head, and I black-out.

I wake up tied to a bed, wearing only my boxers. My arms and legs were each tied to one corner of the very expensive looking bed. I breathe a sigh of relief; I knew what movie I was in. Isla Fisher was sitting on a chair to my right waiting for me to wake up. As soon as she noticed that I had done so, she removed her night gown and climbed on top of me.

"I'm gonna make all your fantasies come true," She said while her breasts swayed from side to side.

"That you are," I said.

Just the sheer notion that Isla Fisher was naked on top of me had made my dick incredibly hard. Noticing this Isla ripped my boxers off. After this she lowered herself on top of my erect dick. Slowly my cock penetrated her soft, tight pussy. She took her time until finally my dick was fully inside of her vagina, I took a quick look down to see if the carpets matched the drapes before she kissed me on the mouth. They did.

As she kissed me she started to lift her pussy off of my dick. Not as slowly as when she put it in, but still at a reasonably slow pace. This didn't last very long because, every time she had gone up and down she increased the pace until she was practically jumping up and down off of my dick. It was like she was riding a horse.

Her whole body was jumping up and down which made her large boobs bounce up and down. As amazing as this all was, I wished that I didn't have to be tied of for this so that I could feel what those big bouncy tits of hers felt like. She leaned in close to kiss me again, now only pulling the bottom half of her body up and down on my dick, in faster and smaller movements. Suddenly she came, moaning onto my tongue loudly.

With that she lifted herself off of my body and made to pick up her night gown off of the ground.

"Wait!" I whispered, aware of her father in the other room.

"What?" She whispered back.

"What about me?" I asked.

"What about you?" She replied.

"What happened to making all of my fantasies come true?"

"Oh baby," She said. "We've got our whole lives to make your fantasies come true"

"No!" I said as loudly as I deemed safe. "It's only tonight!"

"Oh so it's like that is it?" She said, as she paused her movements. "Then let me come over there and make you feel better."

She let her night gown drop to the floor. She then proceeded to climb back on top of me, except this time, she was laying belly down on top of me. Immediately she engulfed my dick inside of her mouth. I started to lick her vagina, which was now placed right in front of my face. Her tits were resting quite comfortable on top of my stomach, while she continued to suck me off.

I started to penetrate her pussy with my tongue, fucking her with it like a dick. This started to make her moan on my dick. She started to pick up her pace, bobbing her head up and down on my dock, fast and faster, sucking with the power of a vacuum. I kept my focus on eating her out, until suddenly I came inside of her awaiting mouth, all the way down the back of her throat.

She lifted her head up and climbed on top of me. She kissed me on the lips right after she wiped her mouth with her hand.

"Was that one of your fantasies?" She asked me while putting her night gown back on.

"It certainly was," I said, still in shock at what had just happened.

"Good, because I'm going to sleep now." She said as she made her way out of the bedroom.

"But wait," I said. "What about me?"

She simply ignored me and walked out the door, giggling as she closed it.

Great. Now I was tied to a bed, with no way of getting out. What was I going to do now? I guess Hal would have to take me out and we'd start again tomorrow. It seemed though, that the machine had other plans for me. The door crept open again, and in came Owen Wilson, a huge smile had covered his face.

"I thought you'd need some help man," He said as he walked over and began to untie me.

"Thanks dude," I said. "Sorry about the exposed dick."

"Hey, there's nothing you can do." He said finally untying me completely.

"Cool, thanks man, anyway I'm gonna get out of here." I said.

"No, dude you have to stay the whole weekend." He said, with a disappointed look on his face.

"No man, I'm just going to get a glass of water." I said as I got up and headed towards the door.

"Oh cool, I'll see you in the morning dude." Owen Wilson said as I walked through the door.

On the other side of the door was another bedroom. Amy Adams is standing with her back to the door in a black bra and panties, seemingly just waiting for me to walk up behind her. I walk up behind her and start caressing her as we make our way towards the bed. She turns around once we get to the bed and kisses me on the lips. It's the softest, sweetest kiss I've ever had; it feels like she's really in love with me.

I kiss her back, this time with more intensity, softly rubbing my hands all over her midriff and right breast as I do so. She bends down onto the bed and I take a moment to really appreciate that sexy ass of hers. She moves back so as to ever so slightly graze my now rock hard erection with her tight ass.

I place one of my hands on her midriff and another on her ass as I bend down and grind my still covered dick against her ass. At the same time I start kissing her back and feeling up her tits. I can't wait any longer. I unzip my jeans and pull down my boxers, releasing my cock from its tomb. Then I slowly pull her panties down to her knees as she slowly extends each leg in time for me to take them fully off.

I get a great view of her pale white ass now, and her beautiful red haired pussy. I slowly start to slide my dick inside of her vagina. I start to pump my dick in and out of her pussy, all the while keeping my hands steadily on her ass cheeks. I'm pumping my dick in her slowly and steadily, aiming more for deep penetration then for speed.

I'm clearly really pushing her buttons because her pussy is basically drenching my dick, encouraging me to start picking up the pace. I start to lightly spank her ass as I pump into her harder and faster. I make sure to keep one hand on her beautiful pale butt cheek at all times.

Then I start to really pick up the pace, slamming into her at an incredible speed, while still maintaining a deep penetration. I couldn't help but think about just how good at this I'd gotten since the start of my little journey. I start to really spank her hard, until her pale white ass's complexion starts to match her hair.

After a few more seconds I flip her over and force her down onto the bed at the same time as penetrating even deeper. I keep at this level of penetration while we begin to passionately make out. I start to use my ass to quickly pull my dick in and out of her as we continue to make out. She's in so much passion that her finger nails are digging into my back.

She keeps screaming out that she loves me while digging her nails even deeper into my back. My back starts to bleed as I continue to fuck her at an excellent pace. I tell her that I'm almost ready to cum. She tells me not to cum inside her because she's not on the pill. Slamming my dick inside of her, I start to think about where I want to cum.

After not too long, and after Amy was able to have multiple orgasms, the moment of truth finally arrives. I wonder if I'm going to be able to be able to pull out at the right moment or not. I pull my dick out of her vagina and almost instantly cum spews out of it and all over her stomach. She smiles and kisses me, telling me again that she loves me.

I simply get up and make my way out of the bedroom. I walk over the door and open it, and I can see outside is just an ordinary high-school. I didn't know which movie it was, but I thought I had a pretty good idea, so I stepped through. But before I could start my prowl in this film I was interrupted.

"Are you ready to come out?" Hal asked.

"What?" I said. "Of course not!"

"You've been in there for quite a while" Hal said. "And you've been making the girls do things they wouldn't normally do."

"So what, what does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"If you try to change too much too quick the machine itself will rip you out and that would be very painful." He said.

"Okay, well I'll just see what's happening in this film and then I'll get out okay?" I propositioned.

"Sure," Hal said. "Just don't go too crazy."

"Don't worry Hal, these girls are going to be easy." I said.

To Be Continued.

2. Thanks loving_one30, Simmo, taranev, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes loving_one30, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome stuff so far man. Hoping for maybe some Scarlett johansson action soon.

4. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post