Thread: "The Jerk-off Sessions" Part 1 featuring Miley Cyrus

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Jerk-off Sessions" Part 1 featuring Miley Cyrus

"The Jerk-off Sessions"
    Part 1 Featuring Miley Cyrus

Written by Hearsz
    (MF, oral)

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations. If you're under age or easily offended STOP READING!!

A/N: I plan for this to be a 7-part series of short stories. I felt the need to write a bit about some of my fave selected celebs after this story idea(s) came out of nowhere. Hope you lot enjoy it!

These are some of my confessions of being a sex addict. Not so much an addict in terms of having numerous partners, although I have had my fair share, but more so that when I feel the need for release, or even when I don't, I find myself not being able to control my actions.

Lately I've been having the most vivid sex dreams about various female celebrities. I'm not sure why these dreams started happening, but more worryingly is, I had been blacking out and waking up in a pool of my own "mess" at times!

As I write this, I have committed myself into a psychiatric facility, in fear that if I don't put an end to these blackouts and dreams, I could end up doing something that may get me in more trouble than I could handle. It sometimes only took a single thought, a headline or a picture to set me off.

As soon as that particular celebrity entered my head, for whatever reason it may be, up pops the old fella and I can't help but jerk him until I've ejaculated as much of that pent up seed as possible. So I've taken to writing down what I remember from my dreams over the last week before I ended up committing myself here.This is just one of many examples of what a typical day has been like for me this week...

Monday morning....

The week started off almost like any other. I got up, had my usual breakfast and headed for the shower before I left for work. My girlfriend and her daughter had recently moved out so I found myself needing to adjust to the change back to bachelorhood. As I shed my clothes and turned the shower on, it played on my mind that I might be without a woman's touch or more importantly sex, for a fair while.

Entering the shower, I let the hot water teem down upon my head as it hung down, wondering how I could turn things around. Having already applied some shampoo and conditioner to my hair, I looked around for some body lotion that I could use before I finished up. Not seeing one to begin with, I noticed a bottle down near the tiled ground which had the front label facing away from me.

Bending down to pick it up, I noticed it was a tropical flavored body lotion, but more importantly, it had a picture of once teen star Miley Cyrus on it, promoting one of her many Hannah Montana products. It was then I realized that my ex-missus' daughter must have left it here before they moved out.

As I squirted some of that sweet smelling lotion into my hand, I rubbed it up and down my soaked form, but found myself not being able to take my eyes off of the hot brunette on the label. Her cute little smile, showing off her pearly whites was certainly something that caught my attention.

But not even realizing it at the time, my dick got hard thinking about how sexy that young teen had become over the past few years. I remember seeing some recent pictures of her with her new short dyed blonde hair, but knew deep down it was the sexy brunette that I was more attracted to.

Pouring more lotion into my hand, I used the huge glob of cream to stroke my cock and immediately felt an unexpected but wonderful sensation as I closed my eyes as I thought about the job at hand...

"Need some help with that?" a voice asked from behind me.

Before I could utter a response, there she was, Miley Cyrus, looking like the gorgeous brunette teen on the bottle of lotion. She pressed up against me, and I stood there stunned as I could feel her firm breasts and hard nipples pressed against my back, her stomach rubbing up against my ass as she reached around to take a hold of my slippery cock.

"Oooh yeah, do you like it when a play with your cock?" she cooed.

"Mmmm yeah Miley, that feels so good. It's just what I need right now", I responded.

It felt so real. The way she stroked my dick, trying to get me off. Whilst she tugged at my boner, the luscious sexpot leant up and licked at my earlobe saying, "So do you think you can cum for me big boy?"

"Unghh yeah, just give me a minute".

Miley Cyrus beat my cock faster now, trying to make my cum. The way that beautiful hand felt jacking my dick felt extraordinary. Her stroking felt really slick when mixed with the warm water and soapy lotion I'd applied earlier. And when she reached down between my legs from behind to play with my balls, I thought for sure I would cum bucket loads!! But all of a sudden she stopped, prying herself away from me. I looked over my shoulder and asked,

"Hey, why did you stop?"

"I think you need a little more inspiration", Miley said in a very sultry voice.

She stepped in front of me and kissed me deeply, massaging her tongue with mine as the hot water drenched her fit young body. Stepping back, I took in her incredible naked body, her young female form was perfection at it's finest. It was little wonder she had been the object of many men's affections for so many years.

Breaking the kiss she said, "Alright, let's get to it then shall we?"

Kneeling down in front of me, Miley took my cock in one hand, (and cradled my balls in the palm of the other) stroking it back to it's original stiffness, and then spoke,

"I bet you can't wait for me to slide my lips up and down your cock huh? Well, are you ready stud?"

"Ahhhh, oh God Yes!" I groaned.

She was right, I couldn't wait any longer. The young starlet opened her mouth as I stuffed my cock deep in her mouth, relishing those silk like lips sliding back and forth across my throbbing meat. I couldn't believe the sight below, as the sexy singer looked up at me with those bluey-grey saucers of hers whilst taking my cock over and over again into her pretty little mouth.

Miley stroked my rock hard dick as she sucked so elegantly upon the spongy head, teasing and tantalizing me with her saucy little tongue, as it danced around the tip and flicked at my slit. She worked my cock even harder now, trying to bring me to the edge. I tried to help that happen quicker by putting my hands on the back of her head and fucking her tasty little mouth.

Removing my dick, she jerked it quickly saying, "Cum in my pretty mouth, give me that sweet tasting juice, I want it!"

Miley begged, flicking my cockhead with her tongue as she tried to help me blow my load.

"Ungh-huh", I grunted, my seed spurting out and splattering into the roof of Miley Cyrus' warm mouth.

A small pool of cum settled into the middle of her tongue as I came hard and breathed in the hot steamy air, my eyes clenched shut as I completely drained my grateful purple headed lizard... I woke from what I gathered was a enjoyable blackout, still in the shower, but by myself with my spent cock in hand.

"What the fuck just happened??" I asked out loud.

At that point I had no explanation to why this just occurred, not that I didn't enjoy it. But what I wasn't prepared for was the number of times these "blackouts" would continue to happen throughout the week, and the various adventures and scenarios I was destined tofind myself in.

To be continued.... (Stay tuned for Part 2!)

Stories I'm currently working on:

The Winter Series - Vol.5 - with Ariel Winter plus "Special Guest"
    The Winter Series - Vol.6 - "My Name Is..." with Ariel Winter
    The Jerk-off Sessions Part 6 - with (Celeb Withheld)
    The Secretary" with
    Chloe Moretz

2. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO, KMB, Canadasax, ultimate87, taranev and 3 others thanked for this post
    Likes loving_one30, KMB, Canadasax, c260, MacedMan and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed the concept for this story, very original and different from other stuff out there, keep it up.

4. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to see who else pops up in your head - and thankfully, it seems you have the power to make their sexiest versions appear, even if they aren't their current ones.

6. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MacedMan View Post
    I really enjoyed the concept for this story, very original and different from other stuff out there, keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertdoc View Post
    Can't wait to see who else pops up in your head - and thankfully, it seems you have the power to make their sexiest versions appear, even if they aren't their current ones.
    Thanks guys, it was somewhat influenced by the "Celebrity Dreams" section on the site. The stories I've been writing have managed to blow out into full-on epics where it feels like there is no end in sight!
    So I really wanted to try and do the opposite by making a short story series so I could get to the action asap whilst having a decent back story, plus featuring a number of different celebrities as well.
    Thought it was a good idea to kick off with Miley as I hadn't written anything on her before, and it was also a special "nod" to TPG, as he's provided us fans with several stories on her (and continues to do so).

Should have Part 2 and 3 up this week.
    Stories I'm currently working on:

The Winter Series - Vol.5 - with Ariel Winter plus "Special Guest"
    The Winter Series - Vol.6 - "My Name Is..." with Ariel Winter
    The Jerk-off Sessions Part 6 - with (Celeb Withheld)
    The Secretary" with
    Chloe Moretz

8. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Short and sweet.. liked it..

10. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz liked this post