List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Driven" with Amy Adams and Amanda Seyfried

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Driven" with Amy Adams and Amanda Seyfried

"Driven"
    With Amy Adams and Amanda Seyfried
    Written by MacedMan
    (alcoh, BJ, drugs, gang, MF)

It was supposed to be a boring job, it was only supposed to be temporary, I was not interested in being here any longer than a couple of weeks. That's what I was thinking about as I sat in the limousine for the first time, it was my first shift, and I was already thinking about quitting. I had been a cab driver before for the longest time, it was a decent living but I got sick of all the driving and drunk people. I decided to start my own business, I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do specifically yet, so I had asked my friend if I he could put in a good word for me at the limo company he worked for.

Like I said, I had absolutely no intentions of working this gig for too long, eventually though, the job persuaded me. I ended out working for the limo service for an entire year, which for me, is a pretty big deal. The reason why is plain and simple, the clientele, if it weren't for all the goddamned gorgeous celebrities that hired me to drive them around, I probably would have quit in a week.

'Christ this is boring,' I said to my friend over the phone as I started the limo up.

'You've barely gotten in the car yet,' my friend responded.

I waved him off. 'Yeah, yeah, I can just tell this is going to suck.'

'Whatever man, you got that weed right?' He said.

I patted my front pocket. 'A couple grams or so, yeah.'

'There you go, it definitely won't be boring.'

'Are you sure it's a good idea to get stoned on the job?' I asked.

'Dude, this ain't no taxi, you have a different quality of clientele, rich people won't even notice you,' my friend revealed as I pulled onto the main highway.

'Yeah, yeah cool man, I'm getting another call, I'll hit you up later, thanks again for the gig,' I said as I hung up the phone and switched over to the incoming call.

'Scott!' A loud voice called out from the phone.

'That's me,' I said, somewhat confused.

'It's Carl… Your new boss,' the voice said.

'Ah, yes, hello sir.'

'Let's cut to the chase, we got a high profile guest who needs a ride,' Carl said.

'Cool, my first fare,' I said.

'She's very famous, so try to just leave her alone,' he said.

'Gotcha. All I need is the address.'

'Don't fuck this up.'

It didn't take long from the highway to get to the clients neighborhood. Finding my way around the streets is something I was well prepared for from my previous job, but the city streets up here were anything but confusing. These rich famous people really knew how to live, it might seem small, but being able to find a place is a pretty damned rare quality these days. Soon enough I pull up to a large house on the top of a hill and stop the limo on the curb.

I picked up my phone and called the number Carl texted me. 'Hello?' A soft female voice called out.

'Hi mam, this is your limo service, I am at the front of your place,' I said to the mystery woman.

'Great!' She said. 'I'll be right out.'

She hung up the phone and I watched the window to see who it was exactly that I was picking up. After a few minutes a redheaded woman in an elegant but short purple dress walked out of the house and made towards the limo. I couldn't quite make out who it was at first, but as soon as she walked out her gate I could tell immediately who I was talking to.

'Climb on in Ms. Adams,' I said as I held the door open for the lovely Amy Adams.

'Well I don't mind if I do,' she giggled. Something seemed off about her, she seemed to be kind of drunk already.

'Just to make sure, we're going to the Milton Hotel right?' I asked her through the divider as I sat back in the driver's seat.

'That's right sir, it shouldn't take any more than dirty minutes,' she stumbled. Yep, she was drunk alright.

'Ha ha, okay well I'll give you some privacy,' I said as I closed the divider and pulled out of her driveway.

Ten minutes or so had crawled by when I decided it was time to make things a little interesting by rolling a joint. Luckily I had cut up that weed before I started my shift because rolling this joint was going to be hard enough while driving without having to cut it up as well. I lit the joint after I finished rolling it and took a long deep drag from it. I held it in until I heard a knock on the divider, which caused me to exhale while violently coughing.

I opened the divider, worried that Amy had caught me. 'Yes, Ms. Adams?' I managed.

'Do you mind giving us a drag?' She asked.

I breathed a sigh of relief. 'You certainly can.'

I handed her the joint through the divider. 'I really could use this.'

'By all means,' I started. 'It's a good relaxant.'

'These parties,' Amy inhaled.

'They can get stressful,' I finished for her.

'Yeah,' she exhaled with a smile.

She took a second drag before passing the joint back through the divider to me. 'This is a pain' she exhaled.

'What do you mean?' I asked before taking a second puff for myself.

'This,' she gestured to the divider. 'I'm coming through.'

Amy got up and started to climb through the divider, a feat not many could do unless they were Amy's size. 'Fair enough then,' I said as I exhaled.

Amy sat down in the seat next to me. 'That's better,' she smiled at me.

Before long we had finished the whole joint, and we were starting to feel a bit stoned. Amy especially, is a small girl so the effects were far more obvious with her. Her eyes kept darting around the limo as if someone was watching us, and she kept rubbing the side of her arm. I was feeling a bit buzzed as well, but I was clearly a more experienced smoker than Amy.

'Whenever I smoke I get wet,' Amy spurted out, before covering her mouth.

'Uhhh…' I vocalized.

'I'm sorry,' Amy said. 'I have no filter when I'm high.'

'Clearly,' I said with a chuckle. 'It's fine though, weed makes me hard, I think it's a pretty common reaction.'

Amy looked at me and then down at the outline of my dick. 'Are you-'

'No, ha, not right now, it's takes a bit to get me stoned,' I laughed.

'Oh,' Amy sighed. 'That's too bad…'

'Huh?' I said. 'What did that-'

Amy kissed me on the lips, which caused the car to swerve.

'Whoa,' I said, breaking the kiss and pulling the car back onto the road. 'Give a guy some warning.'

'I'm sorry,' Amy said, hanging her head.

'Hey, no, it's okay,' I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

'It worked,' she said gesturing towards me now hard cock. 'You are a lightweight.'

I laughed. 'Well some things are more powerful than marijuana.'

We both laughed and Amy rested her hand on my knee. 'You're funny,' she said as she rubbed my leg.

'You're stoned,' I said I moved her closer to me.

She moved her hand over and rubbed my cock through my trousers. 'I'm not the only thing,' she said feeling the stiffness of my cock.

'That's right,' I said as she continued to rub my dick. 'What are you going to do about it?'

'This,' she said as she unzipped my trousers and pulled down my boxers, letting lose my huge rock hard cock.

'That's a great method,' I said as she jacked my cock up and down staring into my eyes with a huge smile on her face.

We were only a couple of minutes away from the Milton. 'Cum for me,' Amy said as she stroked my cock rapidly.

'No problem baby, just suck it,' I said as I stroked her cheek with my free hand.

'Cum for me,' she repeated as she stroked harder.

'Suck it,' I said tracing her lips with my fingers.

She just started to repeat 'Cum for me' over and over again, it was clear I wasn't going to get her to suck my cock so I just let go and let her jack me until I came all over her hand.

'Thanks,' she said as she wiped her hand on a tissue she pulled out of her purse.

'Thank you,' I said pulling up to the Milton.

'I'm sorry I couldn't suck your cock,' Amy started as she climbed back through the divider.

'It's alright,' I said before getting out of the limo and opening her door for her.

'Make sure you pick me up alright,' she said with a wink as she climbed out of the limo and walked out towards the party.

'Okay,' I said mostly to myself.

It wasn't long before I received another phone call from my boss Carl. I was to pick up Amanda Bynes and a gentleman guest, and take them straight to the Milton where I had just been. I could tell this was going to be a very tedious night of back and forth, so I silently thanked my dealer for coming through for me on the weed department.

After parking the limo right in front of Amanda's place and calling her up, I got out to hold the door open for her. I noticed as she walked down her drive way that she was wearing a short, tight and slutty dress that seemed to accentuate her large breasts. Whoever this guy was obviously was going to get laid that night. She got into the car and she directed me to her perceived boyfriend's apartment building.

'Do you have a number I should call?' I asked Amanda through the divider.

'Nah, just honk your horn,' she said with a giggle.

'Okay, fair enough,' I said as I pressed down on the center of the steering wheel.

Not long after the honks I stepped out of the car and held the side door open for the guy. He gave me a courteous nod before getting in the car, there was something off about this guy though. He sure looked pretty damned depressed for someone who was going to fuck Amanda Bynes. I later found out that he had recently gone through a break up, but I'll get to that later.

After some time I dropped them both off at the Milton and played the whole routine of opening the doors and such. I realized I had no more jobs, at least not at the moment so I drove around the corner into an alley way and rolled myself another joint. I decided that the best way to alleviate boredom would be to get pretty intensely stoned. For a few minutes I was on another planet entirely, before I received a shocking but familiar knock on the window.

'Hu-Huh-Who is it?' I stuttered as I rolled the window down, smoke seeping out of the window.

'I'm just- er…. Well look at me, surely you fucking can….' It appeared to be an incredibly drunk Amanda Seyfried.

'Oh I'm sorry miss, the uh, the smoke you know,' I said sheepishly as Amanda leaned on the window exposing a massive amount of cleavage.

'Oh… I know,' Amanda said before shooting me a strange wink.

For a few seconds it was incredibly awkward. 'Do you need a lift?' I asked her.

'Lift… Yes! That would be great,' Amanda said as she attempted to focus her vision on me.

'Well hop on in the back and I'll drive you anywhere you want,' I said as I gestured towards the back seat.

'Thanks!' Amanda yelled before opening the door and climbing in the back.

'Where do you want to go?' I asked as I pulled the car out of the alley way and back onto the road.

'My boyfriend's…' she started before getting distracted.

'Where does your boyfriend live?'

'No! My boyfriend's a dick!' She shouted.

'Okay… so where do you want to-'

'Home, can't you just take me home?' She interrupted.

'All I need is an address,' I said.

'Just get on the highway, I can direct you,' Amanda said defiantly.

I begrudgingly got onto the highway suddenly realizing the biggest drawback to what a few moments ago seemed like the perfect job. Being able to talk to and get comfortable with celebrities almost seemed like it wasn't worth having to deal with the drunk arrogant ones. Eventually though, she actually did start to give me directions to where I assumed her house was.

'Okay, it's just up here,' Amanda said pointing at a side-walk.

'Here?' I questioned. 'This is a commercial area, there don't seem to be any houses around here, are you sure?'

'Yes, I'm sure!' Amanda spat.

I rolled my eyes. 'You must have a secret apartment or something…'

'Whatever, can you come around and open the door for me?' Amanda demanded.

'I certainly can,' I said through gritted teeth before climbing out of my car door.

I walked over and angrily opened the car door, expecting her to climb out; instead I was viciously pulled it. 'What the fuck?' I shouted.

'Be quiet I need this,' Amanda said as she rolled me over until she was straddling my waist.

'Need what?' I shouted, I was still buzzed from the weed so I was confused and a little bit helpless at this point.

'Shhh!' Amanda put a finger to my lip and I quietened completely, letting her unbutton her blouse.

I didn't know what was happening or for what reason, all I knew was that I was lying underneath Amanda Seyfried with my legs hanging out of an open limo door while she took her blouse off revealing her huge tits inside of a red lace bra. It was lucky I wasn't encouraged to talk because if I could I wouldn't be able to muster words anyway.

'I really need a cock in my mouth,' she said after throwing he blouse to the ground and grabbing stiffening cock inside my pants. 'Can that cock be yours?'

'I-'

'Shhh!' she started to jack my cock off. 'Feel my tits, you'll get hard faster,' she encouraged.

Without hesitation I grabbed her ample tits with my completely free hands while hers were busy with my cock. Her tits were wonderful to the touch, big round things they were, they would have made a lesser man (less stoned) man cum right there on the spot. Before long my cock was completely hard and she pulled it out of its threaded prison and jacked it more fiercely.

'I can't wait to put this huge dick in my mouth,' Amanda started saying, more to my cock then anyone.

I silently moaned as she began to crawl backwards until she was on her knees outside of the car, jacking my dick right before her lips. I sat up and ran my hands through her long gorgeous blonde hair, checking outside of the car for onlookers. It appeared the coast was clear, which was lucky because it was seconds later that Amanda took the head of my cock inside of her mouth.

'Ohmygod!' I yelled out in pleasure as she sucked hard.

Amanda simply moaned loudly, which seemed to be her new way of telling me to shut up now that her mouth was pre-occupied.

'It feels so good,' I said, ignoring her will and gripping her head with my hands. 'Take it deeper.'

She obeyed my commands and took my cock in a little deeper, she was going to have a bit of trouble getting all of it in, because where I came from I was known for three things; my skills at driving, my marijuana intake and my extra-large cock. I'll give her credit though; she did try her damned hardest to get the entire thing in her mouth.

'That's fine,' I said somewhat disappointed when it appeared she had reached her limit around half way down my cock.

She started sucking down on my cock and massaging my balls. 'Holy shit!' I exclaimed.

'I think I'm gonna cum!' I said to her, which inspired her to pull her mouth off my cock.

'Not yet,' she said before pulling a small bottle out of her purse.

'What's that?' I asked. 'Lubricant?'

'Sort of…' she said before drinking the entirety of what was now clear to be a tiny bottle of vodka.

'Great,' I said. 'More alcohol.'

'Do you want some?' She asked her lips inches from my cock, now teasing me in two ways.

'I'm driving I can't drink,' I said as she pulled another bottle out of her purse.

'Did you hear me?' I asked agitated. 'I can't drink and drive on the job!'

'Don't worry,' Amanda said, pouring the contents of the bottle into her hands. 'This really is lubricant.'

She layered to lube on my cock. 'Oh, wow,' was all I could say to this wonderful feeling.

'Usually I can lubricate the cock enough with my own spit, but your case,' she said as she continued to rub lotion on my rock hard cock. 'Is a very special case indeed.'

She stopped massaging my cock and unhooked her bra, revealing to me the two nicest, roundest and fullest big white tits I had ever seen. She rubbed the remainder of the lotion on these gorgeous things before pinching her own pink nipples until they were rock hard themselves.

'These tits are amazing,' I said. 'Climb up here so I can motorboat them.'

'I'll do you one better,' Amanda said before squeezing her tits together and placing them onto my cock.

'Jesus Christ!' I yelled out, what had I done to deserve this.

'Mmm, see now your cock glides through my titties,' Amanda soothed as she looked up into my eyes.

'You are a fucking crazy bitch, you know that?' I said as she started to grind her tits against my cock with ease.

'This isn't the first time I've been called that,' Amanda said as my cock hit the bottom of her chin.

'That sounds about right,' I said as I placed my hand on the top of her head in order to gently guide her mouth into accepting my cock every time it poked through her tits.

She licked my cock every time and soon even took a large portion inside her mouth and sucked before my cock came out again. This went on until I could feel the pressure mounting in my cock that I needed to cum, the one problem was that I had so many choices, I could cum in her face, on her tits or in her mouth down the back of her throat.

I had decided to cum down her throat but was stopped short when she released my cock from her tits. 'Fuck me, I need you to fuck me!' Amanda screamed.

I stood up and got out of the car before turning my body so I was behind her. She got up to turn around herself but was stopped when I pushed her down onto the car seat. 'I need to fuck you like the whore you are, stay down.'

'Yes, you're the fucking boss now, take me!' Amanda yelled as I ripped her panties off and threw them on the road.

'Take it now Amanda!' I yelled as I shoved my cock in her pussy.

'Oh god!' Amanda shrieked as I jammed the entire length of my cock inside of her in one swift motion.

'Remember that you wanted this,' I hiss into her ear, my cock deep inside of her.

'I've never had a cock this big inside me before,' she started as I pulled my cock out. 'Oh! Not even my dildos!' I jammed my cock back inside again.

I was fucking her hard like this for a little while before I felt a tap on my shoulder. 'Need a hand?'

'Holy shit!' I turned my head and saw a young man standing behind me, a clear boner in his pants. 'What do you want?' I asked, relieved it wasn't a cop.

'Is that Amanda Seyfried?' The guy asked me, as I continued fucking her.

'Sure is,' I answered. 'Bet you didn't know she was a fucking whore did you?'

'No… but I had always… hoped,' the boy was now rubbing his cock through his tracksuit pants.

'Hold on,' I said before pulling Amanda out of the car, my dick still lodged inside her and laying her on the side. 'Amanda tug this kids dick,' I insisted.

The guys eyes widened. 'Holy shit!'

I continued to impale Amanda's pussy repeatedly as she reached back and started jacking the random guys cock. 'Now you have two cocks slut,' I hissed as my cock started to mount with pressure.

'Make that three,' another person had wondered off the sidewalk and pulled is cock out.

'You head the man,' I said to Amanda while I felt her tits.

'Please I need more cocks!' Amanda yelled out to the whole street.

I pulled Amanda off of the car and started to bang her while she now faced the other two and jacked them off while they felt her tits up. 'I'm gonna cum!' I yelled in Amanda's ear.

Two more guys came over and unzipped their pants while I rapidly ruined Amanda's pussy with my cock. 'Yes shove those in my mouth!' Amanda yelled.

'Here it comes you slut!' I shouted as I pulled my cock out and came all over her ass cheeks.

I watched as the two other guys came over and they all headed over to the privacy of an alley as the four of them filled her hands and holes with a clear larder group heading towards them. I zipped my pants up and sat against the car waiting for the mob to be finished with her before I got a text from my boss saying he needed more people at the Milton.

'Call me when you finish up here Amanda, and I'll take you home,' I said as I watched in envy as the first young boy filled her asshole with his less than impressive cock.

I climbed inside of my car and headed back for the hotel, fairly satisfied with the way the night had gone so far. It wasn't a very long drive, before long I was back waiting in line behind other limos at the Milton. Amanda Bynes and her boyfriend walked towards me so I got out of the car to greet them, making a mental note to erase the security footage from the back-seat before I returned the limo.

I drove the both of them all the way back to Amanda Bynes' house, on the way I went through all the security footage from earlier, making sure that I had a copy but that no one else would, this wasn't the sort of thing you wanted to get out. I was sure that those guys in the alley would film it, but it was very unlikely they would film me and that was the important thing.

After I dropped them off the guy came up to the window to ask if I could take him back, I told him yes because I didn't really give a fuck either way. I waited in the car for a few minutes while he took her up to the porch, after he came back down he asked to sit in the front and I obliged him, excited to have someone to talk to for the long drive.

I questioned him about his relationship with Amanda but he seemed hesitant to spill the beans. 'Well, there was one thing…' he eventually started.

'Yeah?' Finally, it had taken way too long to get that out of him.

'She did blow me,' he said.

'Shit!' I shouted mocking surprise. 'She sucked your cock? Holy shit, when, where?'

'About twenty minutes ago… back there,' he said sheepishly while gesturing behind towards the back seat.

'Ha, shit man, nice one,' I said, this time genuinely surprised. 'Earlier tonight I was messing around with an Amanda myself.'

'Whoa, Amanda who?' He asked.

'Well…' I started, not sure if I should continue, luckily the hotel was right in front of us. 'We're here, so you go in and I'll wait around the corner for you, I want to know how this shit ends.'

'Thanks man, I'll be twenty minutes.' He said as he got out of the car, he was distracted really easily.

I did as promised and drove around the corner into the alley way where I had been before. What he didn't know I was doing though was rewinding the security footage to see what an Amanda Bynes blowjob looked like first hand. I watched it as I rolled up a jay, finding myself actually getting incredibly turned on by her sloppy drunken blowjob.

I figured it was going to be a while so I rerouted the video feed to the back seat and climbed back there myself. It wasn't long after I started hot boxing in the limo before I got yet another familiar knock on the windshield. I cautiously put the joint out and wound down the smoky window to see who it was, to my pleasure it was Amy Adams.

'May I interrupt?' She smiled.

'Come on in,' I said opening the door for the famous actress.

'Thank you,' she responded stepping into the limo and closing the door behind her.

'How was it in there?' I asked as I passed the gorgeous redhead my joint.

'Fucking boring like always,' she replied before taking a drag. 'Got plenty wasted though,' she admitted after exhaling.

'My night has been pretty-' I started.

'What the fuck are you watching?' Amy exclaimed, it seemed I had forgotten to turn off the security feed.

'Oh shit, that!' I quickly grabbed the remote and turned it off. 'That's just, it's nothing!'

'Who was sucking who's cock?' Amy asked bluntly.

I had been sprung. 'It was Amanda Bynes and a guy she knows... I think his name is Josh...'

'Turn it back on,' Amy said.

'Excuse me?' I asked bewildered by he request, sure I had heard her wrong.

'I want to see Amanda Bynes suck a cock,' Amy insisted.

'Your wish is my command...' I said before turning the security feed back on with the remote.

Footage of Amanda Bynes sucking that guys cock began to play again, Amy passed the joint back to me and scooted in closer, my arm instinctively draping itself over her shoulders.

'Are you happy now?' I asked.

'More than happy,' Amy said guiding one of her hands up her dress.

I didn't notice at first, most of my attention was directed at the screen. 'You certainly sound happy,' I said.

'Mmm.' Amy had started to finger her pussy.

I turned to face her. 'Whoa!' Was all I could muster.

'You go as well,' Amy said as she moved back pressing herself against the car door and hiking her skirt up to give me the full show.

'Oh fuck yeah!' I yelled as I unzipped my own pants and pulled my cock out.

'I can't your cock is so big!' Amy exclaimed as she continued to jam her fingers in her vagina in front of my eyes.

'I can't believe you're actually blonde!' I said as I jerked my cock off admiring her blonde bush.

We both continued to jack off in front of each other, my trousers fell closer and closer to the floor as Amy's dress hiked further and further up her legs. It wasn't until we were both completely naked from the waist down that either one of us felt like we were close to cumming.

'I think I'm gonna cum!' I shouted at the rapidly masturbating actress.

'Don't! Stop! Wait!' Amy yelled as she furiously pleased herself.

'Fine!' I said pulling my hand off my cock and crawling towards Amy.

'Yes! Eat me out, fuck yes!' Amy pleaded as I poked my tongue out inches away from her pussy.

'Mmm, I can already tell this is gonna be good,' I said before smiling up at Amy.

I dove tongue first into her wet pussy. 'Oh!' She exclaimed.

I had always prided myself on my ability on giving chicks good head, it was clear by the way she was reacting that I wasn't wrong. She had placed her hands on my head and started digging her nails into my scalp as I swirled my tongue deep inside her pussy, making sure to compliment that with the use of my fingers.

'Oh yes, I'm gonna! Ahh!' Amy screamed in pleasure and squirted a little as she came to an orgasm, finally letting loose her grip on my head.

'Fuck that's good,' I said as I licked my lips.

'I need your cock in my right now!' Amy demanded as she lifted me up and climbed on top of me.

'I can't believe this is happening,' I said to myself more then anyone as Amy gently lowered herself on top of my rock hard cock.

'I'm going to go slow at first because your cock is really huge,' Amy explained.

'That's alright with me baby,' I said as my cock was slowly enveloped by Amy's pussy.

'Ahhh!' Amy moaned.

'Mmm, take that cock,' I said as she reached around halfway.

'It's so big!' Amy started yelling.

I put my hands on Amy's shoulders and forced her down quicker. 'Fuck your pussy is tight!'

'Ahh! Wow!' Amy was shocked by this.

'Now ride me!' I said placing my hands on Amy's round ass cheeks and lifting her up.

Once I lifted her up above my cock I pulled her right back down again, she moaned as I did this, never having had a dick this big penetrate her before. I repeated this action until eventually she was able to take on control herself, leaving me to pull her dress and bra down to play with her pert tits.

'Your fiance is so lucky!' I said as I licked at her tits while she rode my cock.

'Shh! Don't ruin it!' Amy yelled shoving her hand in my mouth.

I attempted to apologize but Amy kept her fingers in my mouth, which was good because they tasted like her pussy. She was riding my cock so fast that I felt like I was going to cum again in no time. Knowing I only had a few pumps in me left I picked Amy up and slammed her down as I started to fuck her hard in a missionary position.

I placed a hand on over her mouth. 'Take my cock you cheating whore,' I said, not knowing entirely what had come over me.

She managed to pull my hand off her mouth. 'I told you not to say that shit!' She said as I pounded into her harder and harder.

'You like and you know it,' I simply said bringing myself to the edge.

'I don't like it,' Amy said, making me slow down thinking I had actually gone too far. 'I love it!'

'Damn right you do, slut!' I said ramming into her harder and deeper then ever.

'Oh fuck yes! I am a whore!' Amy screamed as came on my cock.

'Take my seed,' I said before a shot cum deep into her pussy.

I kept my cock inside of her, waiting for my cock to soften. 'That was... that was intense...' Amy said gasping.

'You're telling me,' I said as I pulled my cock out of her blonde box.

'Here let me get that for you,' Amy said as she leaned over and licked the juices off of my cock.

'That's what I'm talkin' about,' I said, pleased with myself.

'All clean,' Amy said after pulling my cock out of her mouth and shooting me a wink.

I pulled my trousers back on as she pulled her bra up. 'We have to do this again some time,' I said, somewhat hopefully.

'Get blazed and fuck?' Amy said as she readjusted her dress. 'Sounds good to me.'

'Do you need me to take you anywhere?' I figured Josh would understand.

'No, I have to go back inside,' Amy said as she opened the car door. 'Thanks though.'

I was kind of relieved. 'Well, you know where to find me,' I said.

'That I do, see you around Scott,' Amy said before closing the door and heading into the building.

I climbed out of the back-seat and watched Amy's ass as she walked towards the building. I tore my eyes away from her to sit myself back in the front, wondering why Josh had taken so long to find those keys of his.

'This job ain't so bad after all,' I said to myself as I laid back into my seat.

2. Thanks RV96, loving_one30, Dragonslayer, Canadasax, TPG, taranev thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

this sounds awesome

4. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Likes MacedMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hobbsy1012 View Post
    this sounds awesome
    What sounds awesome the story, or Scott's job?

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome.. love every one of your posts!

7. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Likes MacedMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loving_one30 View Post
    Awesome.. love every one of your posts!
    Thanks man, I think you're really gonna like my next one, it's the biggest and most action packed one yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Fan-freaking-tastic story!!

10. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, a decent amanda seyfried story!!
    I like it!! another please!! :D

12. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Really glad people are digging the story, I've wanted to do (see) a shared universe type of story for a long time and yeah well I'm finally doing it, the story in this universe is going to be the best story I have submitted to this site by far.

14. Likes TPG liked this post