Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Tales From The Record Store 5: Kristen Stewart

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Tales From The Record Store 5: Kristen Stewart

Tales from the Record Store: Kristen Stewart
    Written By Deadshot
    (codes: M/F, Oral, Anal, Cons, Exhibition)

DISCLAIMER: All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred.

It's hard to think of a job that's better than working in an independent record store. Seriously, think about it, you never really have to listen to pop crap, there's no real sense of hierarchy. It's like hanging out with your best friends and being paid for it.
    THen there's the clientele. Also very nice. Sure, we get the occasional snob, but we also get some off the chart hot numbers. You wouldn't believe the scorchers who come in here. Being a hole in the wall, the paps don't seem to know about us. If they did, they'd probably get those oh so needed shots of Selena Gomez buying a CD or Scarlett Johansson drinking a cup of coffee.

We all had our favorite. Max had a thing for Selena Gomez, Paul was insane for Taylor Momsen. And me, Simon Walker? Kristen Stewart is my weakness. Seriously, how could she not? Those legs, the cute little ass, her eyes, and her smile. Yeah, I her smile. I know the big joke is she never does it, but I've seen it. Believe me, it's wonderful. She could also be a seductive minx and a funny goof all at the same time. Not that you would know that from the press mind you, but she lets it out in a more casual setting, like the store. I'm glad to say over the years of her visiting the store, we've developed repor of sorts. We've even had lunch or coffee a few times. I wouldn't call them dates, but we did flirt a bit with each other. It's not like either of us had someone to go home to. Yeah, the relationship with her Twilight co-star is a big publicity thing for both of them. I'd have to say, it's worked. Works for Kristen as well, as apparently she more interested in trysts than relationships right now, or so she's said.

I tend to believe her though, what with that scandal she had with a director she worked with. Ugly business, but when you are that pent up, sometimes it happens. Not excusing it, but I get how it could happen, and have to admit I was more than a little jealous of the director. Kristen and I had come close more than a few times of taking the flirtation to another level, we definitely knew the touch of each other's hands, but never to completion or anything beyond that.

It had been a few months since that went down, and things had cooled down a lot for her, so it was a normal, but pleasing, occurrence when she came in that Tuesday. She came in wearing almost skintight black jeans and a white shirt that just barely teased her mid drift, wearing a leather jacket over it.

"Hey Kristen ," I said, greeting her with a smile as she headed to the counter. "What brings you by today?"

"Not much Simon, just thought I come by to kill some time and check out the vinyl. Got anything new?"

"Of course, it's new release day." I got from behind the counter and lead her to the vinyl section. "Take a look."

"Don't mind if I do." Kristen got in front of me, her ass stuck out a little. She flipped through the records, not really paying attention. "Want to help me pick something out?"I walked behind her, her ass against my crotch. My arms went over hers, flipping through the records.

"I have a few recommendations."

"I bet you do." she replied, grinding into me. "Why don't you show me one of them? I could definitely use some kind of release. Haven't had a good one in a couple of months."

"You sure you want to get it here?"

"Wouldn't have come otherwise." I was getting hard. I knew we shouldn't have been doing this in public. Hell, she did to. Sure, it's not like we were naked and going at it, but at the same time, we had to be breaking some laws. At the same time, I couldn't help but not care. I moved one of my hands to her crotch, rubbing her over her clothes. Kristen took a deep breath and moaned a little as my hand moved up a bit to her stomach, then back down under her pants this time. We may have been in public, but the vinyl section was at least in the back of the store. Not much cover, but at that point neither of us cared. She really needed this apparently.

I worked my fingers inside her already wet snatch. She really was already worked up. It didn't take much for Kristen's breathing to become faster. I could even hear her stifling her moans. "If you want, I could always take you to the back and show what I have," I whispered into her ear.

"Sounds like a good idea," she whispered, her voice trembling. "Really good."

"Follow me," I said, removing my hand and slowly dragging it over her stomach and to her mouth, Kristen's mouth darting to my fingers to suck them.

She turned around to face me, her eyes wired with lust. "You better hurry or you're going to need to give me that new release right here and now." Certainly not needing any more of this long-awaited invite, I began to lead her to the backroom. In short order we were back there, door shut and locked and our mouths pressed together, tongues massaging and exploring each others mouths. "I think I need a little taste of something," said Kristen. With one last lick to my lips, Kristen dropped to her knees and worked on undoing pants, breaking a world record in the process.

As soon as my pants were around my knees Kristen's mouth was on my cock, sucking the fleshy piece of meat, getting more enthused as it stiffened in her mouth.

"Fuck," I growled. I grasped Kristen head and began thrusting in her mouth, taking a guess she wouldn't mind. My guess was right, one of Kristen's hand darting into her pants to frig herself while the other braced on my hips.

"You like getting you mouth fucked like a proper whore?"

"Mmmmm!" she mumbled through a mouth full of cock. She removed her mouth and brought a hand to hit, jacking the slick hardness quickly. "I can't decide if I want you to cum in my mouth right now are to let you fill my cunt up with this thing."

"How about I fuck you silly then shoot my cum in your pretty little mouth?"

"I can get behind that," Kristen said, smirking. She got to her feet and began to take her skintight pants off. Before she could even remove her belt, her cell phone began to ring. "I need to take this."

I waited patiently as she spoke into her phone, her tone quickly dropping any sense of joy. After a couple of minutes she hung up. "What's up?" I asked.

"I have to go," she said, clearly annoyed.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. My agent's still on my ass for that thing with the director. God damn it, I really needed to get off!"

"I know the feeling." I replied, already redoing my pants.

"I'll make it up to you. I promise." She moved forward and kissed me deep, probing my mouth with her tongue again, sucking on mine before it broke. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long, it's going to happen."

"How about next weekend?"

"Can't, I'm going to Coachella."

"So am I." I said, a smirk on my face. Things were turning around again.

"Is that so? Maybe we should meet up there."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Just give me your number and I'll call you when I get there."

"Not so fast hot shot," said, giving me a half-smile. "You have to earn my number. The only way you earn that is by fucking me senseless."

"How does that happen if I can't even contact you?"

"If you find me, fuck me. Then maybe you'll get the number. That's deal if you want it sooner rather than later. Deal?"

"Deal," I said. I moved my mouth to her ear, whispering in it, "Just so you know, after I'm done with you, you might was well give me the deed to your house."

"Someone's confident." She licked my cheek and winked at me. "I like that. See you then, if you're lucky." And with that she was out the door and I was counting the days until Coachella.

The week had passed and I was smack dab in the middle of the festival. People dressed as hippies, loud music and the smell of marijuana filled all my senses. However, none of the distractions could get in the way of my target, Kristen Stewart. Knowing her music tastes as Id di from her patronage at the store I headed to the stage at the right time when a band called The Postal Service took the stage.

I was in the crowd no longer than a couple of minutes when I spotted her in the crowd. A smiled, practically licking my chops as I approached her. I moved therough the crowd until I was right behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, making Kristen jump with a start. She turned around, the startled look on her face melting into a wicked little smile.

"Glad to see you could make it," she said. She gently moved my hands off her. "Need to keep my cover. Fans still think I'm with Rob."

"No problem, just thought I'd come by and cash in on our arrangement."

"I think that can be arranged. You have a tent at the campgrounds?"

I nodded and held out my hand. "Follow me." She grasped my hand followed me behind the stage.

"What you need to tell me a secret back here or something? I thought we were going to your tent."

"I only said I had a tent," I said, approaching her her, Kristen backing into one of the support girders, a smile on her face as she began to realize what I wanted. "I never said we were going there."

"What if people see?" she knowing asked, showing no resistance as I removed her shirt and dropped it to the ground. Her breasts were smallish, but beautiful all the same, I couldn't hld myself back, my mouth was on them almost as soon as they hit the air.

Kristen moaned deeply, her hand going to my head, pushing it closer to her breast before pulling my face up. "What if people see?" she asked again.

"You didn't seem to mind in the store. I'm not the only one with keys to stock room. Anyone could have walked in." My hand slipped down her tight jean short, under her panties and to her wet slit. I worked my finger in, Kristen biting her lower lip at the sensation. "You like this, don't you? You love the thrill."

Kristen nodded, her eyes shut and licking her lips. I removed my hand and proceeded to yank her pants down to her ankles. I planted my face between her legs, licking her pussy a little bit before spinning Kristen around, the pale woman gripping the girder.

I planted my face in her plump ass, licking her asshole while my hand reached around the frig her clit. "Fuck," she moaned. "Eat that ass." I could say no to the request, working her tight little rosebud with my tongue for a few more seconds until I stepped up, undoing my pants and dropping them to me knees.

"You want my cock, Kristen?" I asked, rubbing my stiff rod on her ass.

"Stop talking and fuck me," she said, "Fuck me now." With no furth delay, I lined myself up with her moist opening and entered her. "That's it," Kristen said, turning her head to kiss and lick at me as I began to thrust into her.

My hands grasped at her breasts, pulling her close, pressing her back to my chest. "So fucking hot," I said, punctuating each word with a thrust. "Your pussy is amazing, Kristen."

"You're not so bad yourself," she breathlessly replied. I began to feel Kristen squeeze my cock with her hot cunt, driving me wild. I soflty bit her shoulder and moved one of my hands to her pussy, working her clit while my cock worked in and out of her. "Fuck, that's it Simon...fuck me good, make me cum. So fucking good..."

I continued to pound into Kristen, her her little moans and yelp of pleasure and dirty talk pushing me even further. The California heat and our activites were causing us to drip with sweat, and I could feel my orgasm rushing on. Fortunately, Kristen seemed to be getting her first.

"Shit!" she cried out, her body stiffening. "Fuck me, don't stop fucking me!" she squealed as she began to cum, and she came hard, me never letting up as she rode it all out. Midway through her, mine began. I slammed into her one more time and emptied my load into her twitching cunt.

"Mmm, that's right baby," she said, kissing me again. "Fill me up." And I did. When I was done, I pulled out and we both went to the ground, catching our breaths.

"So, do I get your number?" I asked, catching my breath.

"You're getting more than that," she said, smirking. She stood up, pulled up her pants and put her shirt back on. I followed suit, standing up and putting my pants back on. She walked up to me and kissed me again, placing her arms around my neck. "So where on the campgrounds is your tent?"

"In the middle. The tent's got a lightning bolt pattern. Easy to spot."

"Excellent. See you soon." She waved and turned around.

"Hold on," I said. "I thought I was getting your number."

"You are, Simon. Just not yet. Besides, I have to get back to my group before the realize I'm gone. Don't worry. I keep my word. Next time, I'll find you." With that, sbhe walked off, sashaying her hips into the crowd.

I spent the rest of day waiting for Kristen to catch up with me again. Night had already fallen, and I had resigned myself to fact it could be anytime this weekend. Hell, anytime at all. I decided to head back to my tent and turn in for the night. As soon as I hit my sleeping bag, I was out.

I don't know exactly how long I slept for, the next thing I remember was not my watch alarm going off but instead the feeling of a familiar mouth on my cock. I opened my eyes to see Kristen, her mouth on my cock and sucking it to full mast. I noticed she was already naked, her clothes tossed to the side of my sleeping bag.

"Not a bad wake up call, huh?" she asked with a wink. I began to remove my shirt as she began to move up my body, licking and nibbling untiul she got to my mouth. "I was thinking we could get a taste of each other. Sound good?"

"What are we waiting for?" I asked.

Kristen kissed me than maneuvered so we were in the 69 position. As soon as that glistening pussy was in front of my face, I could resist getting a taste. I buried my face in her snatch almost at the same time as she breathed in my dick once again.
    I furiously went after her pussy and with the same intensity she worked my cock. If I raised the heat, she would go even higher. Neither of us minded this activity. I savored her flavor, her juices running down my face the more I worked on her. I decided to do the one thing that came to mind whenever she came in the store, especially when she exited. I moved one of my hands over her smooth, firm ass and worked my index finger into her tight little asshole, the intursion making Kristen stop her work on my cock and arch her back.

"Don't tease me," she hissed, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Is that an invite?"

"It's a demand."

"Well then, I think we better switch positions a little to get you ready." Kristen got off of me and I moved off my back. She layed down on her stomach and I got behind her, not wasting any time in once again burying my face in that luscious butt.

"Oh God," Kristen said, her hands grasping the fabric of my sleeping bag tight. I worked my tongue around her rosebud, getting it wet and lubing it up before I inserted my middle and index fingers in. As soon as my digits entered, I could feel Kristen shiver in pleasure.

I worked them in and out of her, Kristen loving every moment of it. When I thought it had been relaxed and lubed up enough, I got in position, lining up dick up with her anus. Kristen looked over her shoulder to me again, breathless, her hair hanging over her eyes. "Fuck my ass, Simon. Don't wait, don't tease, don't go slow. Just do it."

With such a request, I'd be a mad man to say no. Grasping on to her hip, I pressed forward, both of us exhaling once I popped in. After I got my entire length inside her, I didn't waste any time in building up a tempo. If she wanted it fast, I was more than happy to comply.

"FUCK." Kirsten said. "That's it. Right in that tight little ass, fill it with that hard fucking cock of yours...FUCK!" I kept both myhand on her hip, the positions we were both in perfect for me to get every inch of my length up her ass.

"SUch a tight little ass. So fucking tight."

"Fuck...it's the reward for joining...fuck yes!...the phone number club...unyeah...not everyone gets it...more, Simon...give me more!"

"Such an honor," I said, slapping her ass. "Better show I deserve it."

After a few more minutes, Kristen wanted another position change, me once again on the bottom and Kristen on top, her back to me and riding my cock in her ass. With Kristen being in control, she seemed to be going even faster than when i was pounding into her. When she wasn't bucking me like a bronco she was squeezing my cock with her ass and grinding on it.

Kristen began getting more and more aggressive in her actions, her noises and breathing becoming labored, her hair becoming wet and matted to her body through sweat. Her orgasm wasn't far off, and neither was mine. It was a race to see who would finish first. In all honesty, the money was on me. Honestly, I was up Kristen Stewart's ass, I'm shocked I didn't blow within the first thirty seconds.

"You ready to cum Kristen? Going to cum with a cock up your ass?" I was hoping the dirty talk would help push her to the edge, a last ditch effort for her to get hers before I got mine.

"Yes," she said, rolling her head. "Grab my hips and fuck me harder, now!" My hands reached to her hip and I began to thrust up, jack-hammering her ass. Kristen leaned back, her moans getting higher in pitch until I felt her asshole clamp down on my cock, Kristen screaming in silence as her orgasm tore through her like a bolt of lightning.

I was about to cum as well, I was on the verge of announcing it and letting loose up her ass before Kristen removed herself from my cock and moved between my legs, taking my cock into her mouth, fresh from her ass. Her eyes never left mine as I released into her mouth, most of my cum being swallowed by Kristen, some of it leaking from the corners of her mouth.

Kristen refused to let go of my cock until every last drop was gone and I began to go soft. When she was done, she removed her mouth, taking the cum on her face on to her fingers and into her mouth. "Can I see your cell phone?" I tossed it to her, watching as she entered something into it. "You are now in possession of my phone number Simon. Call me next Wednesday, we can have some real fun."

"Who could turn down an invite like that?" I asked.

"No one worth it." She replied. She crawled over my body and gave a kiss good night, then grabbed her clothes. "See you around, Simon."

Post Thanks / Like

That was fucking awesome. I loved it! Any self respecting Kristen Stewart fan will.

3. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You are indeed not alone, TPG. The lips, the legs the nice little ass...nothing wrong at all with wanting a bit of Kristen Stewart.

5. Thanks Simmo, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes adit365, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right from when it started.. I knew this was going to get HOT.. and was not disappointed to the end! Awesome!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice one with the kinky KStew... :inlove:
    Hope there's a sequel :))