List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Bad Girl Next Door" Part 1 with Kristen Stewart

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Bad Girl Next Door" Part 1 with Kristen Stewart

Bad Girl Next Door, Part 1
    With Kristen Stewart
    Written by Deadshot
    Codes: MF, oral, cons
    Disclaimer: All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred

I think everyone has that one girl. You know, the one that's just out of reach. You see her every day, want to make a move, but can't find the right words or actions. For me, that girl's name is Kristen Stewart.

Kristen and I had known each other pretty much our entire lives. We grew up next to each other and became best friends. Through the years, I guess the best way to describe us would be inseparable. It's hard to think of a day when we were growing up that we didn't hang out. When she acted I even visited her on set. When she got her own house, she convinced me to get a place right next to hers so we wouldn't be too far apart.

To say we were best friends would be an understatement. I don't know what we were, but we were intensely close. If people knew how I felt about her, they would assume she was my first crush, but it was more than that. In fact I had a crush on Alyssa Milano growing up, but that went away. What I felt for Kristen? It's still around and getting stronger day by day. Obviously, such feelings weren't necessarily reciprocated. But I still couldn't stay away from her. It's not her fault I never made a move.

Though we did spend a lot of time together, sometimes we did spend a bit of time apart. Recently Kristen decided she wanted to go on a road trip to help her over her break-up with her last boyfriend. I was the first invited, but sadly I couldn't make it due to work. So while I was at the office pushing paper work around, she was off having some serious fun and sending me text messages which read things like, "Wish U Were Here."

I was sitting at home, relaxing on a lazy Friday with no plan but to sit on the couch and vegetate when my phone started ringing.

"Hello," I answered.

"What's up Dave?" Kristen asked, her tone cheerful. "How's my favorite guy?"

"Pretty good." I replied, my weekend prospects looking slightly better. "When did you get back?"

"Yesterday. I would have called then but I was so exhausted I passed out as soon as I hit the sheets."

"Nothing to worry about."

"Well, since I'm wide awake, I thought maybe you might want to come by, play a little game of Bets?"

"You got it," I said, a smile crossing my face. "When should I come by?"

"Anytime." she replied. "You know the alarm code. The door will be open. See you soon, Davey."

With that said, the phone call ended and I was already on my feet getting ready to go. I felt a bit of a hard-on coming on to, it always happened when she called me Davey. With a spring in my step, I got my shoes, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door.

In a couple of minutes I was at Kristen's front door. As she said, it was open. So I let myself in and entered the alarm code. I made my way to her living room only to see it empty. I looked around, no sign of Kristen in sight.

I decided to look around the house. I checked her bedroom, spare room, the office she had, no sign of her. I walked down the hallway until I came to her bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Kristen, you in here?" I got no response. I decided to proceed in, maybe she didn't hear me, if she was even in there.

I opened the door and a rush of steam came out. From this alone, I now knew Kristen was indeed inside, and showering. Despite knowing that though, I couldn't resist walking in.

Sure enough, there she was, in clear view behind the glass door of her shower. I couldn't help but stare as the hot water ran down her body, her soaking hair matted down to her tight body.

I was speechless as I watched Kristen's hands moving over her glistening body, soaping and rinsing her breasts and stomach, water running down the crack of her tight little ass. Another thing that I couldn't take my eyes off when it got into my view was her pussy. I was pleasantly surprised to see she shaved completely.

My jaw was agape, I honestly couldn't believe the sight in front of me, there was no way it could be get better. I was quickly proven wrong when I witness Kristen insert a finger into her sex. I was now watching my beautiful best friend that I was in love with masturbate.

Even if there was something else to look at, my eyes would be glued to Kristen. I felt myself get hard as she went on, fondling her breasts with one hand while the other worked over her pussy. She began to moan, right around the time I got rock hard. My hand went to my cock, rubbing it through my jeans as I watched, my eyes roaming her body and her face and back again. I knew I shouldn't have spied on her, but I couldn't resist. Hell, I challenge anyone to try and resist.

It seemed like I was watching her for an eternity, but sadly eternity was about to end.

"Dave?" I heard Kristen ask as my eyes were focused on her shaved cunt.

As soon as I heard her voice my eyes went to her face.

"I know we haven't seen each other for a couple days, but do you think you can wait in the living room?"

"Oops. Yeah. Sorry about that." I said, covering my eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Just meet me in the living room, Davey."

I nodded and turned around. I was kind of shocked at her lack of anger, or any lack of emotion for that matter. I knew we were comfortable around each other and of Kristen's general "I don't give a fuck" attitude, but this seemed a little extreme. But I could have sworn as my eyes viewed the mirror before leaving, I saw a smug smile on her face.

"Had she planned the entire thing?"

I sat on the couch for about ten minutes when Kristen came walking in to the living room. She was wearing a pair of extremely low cut short-shorts and a shirt that ended just above her mid-drift, like it had been cut by her to look so. She was also carrying what appeared to be a pitcher of margaritas.

"What's the occasion?" I asked, gesturing towards the pitcher.

"Nothing, just thought that since you missed out on the road trip you and I should have a bit of a nostalgic weekend. You, me, some drinks and a round of Bets."

Bets was a game she and I had been playing since we were in grade school. It was kind of like truth or dare, minus the truth stuff. We'd watch a TV show and make stupid little bets on what would come next. A fun time killer to have while you're hanging out. When alcohol entered the equation, the bets became somehow even more idiotic and immature as the game wore on.

"I can't believe we still play this game." I said, taking the glass Kristen brought to me and letting her pour me some of the drink.

"Oh come on, it's a tradition. We've been at this since the closest thing we could get to a margarita was lemon-lime Gatorade."

"I'm not complaining." I assured her.

Kristen took her drink and then sat next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. We both seemed to be already playing a game; Act Like Dave Didn't Just See Kristen Naked & Masturbating.

"So, what are we betting with?"

"Nothing more predictable than reality TV." she replied, taking a sip of her drink. "And by the time we're both on our third drink it may even be tolerable to watch beyond making fun of it."

"Sounds like a plan." I said, taking a drink as well. She grabbed the remote, and the TV went on. "Let the games begin."

We were an hour into our game and the shows had not become any easier to watch. I was already on my fourth margarita and still felt nothing. From what I could tell, Kristen was in the same boat. This was odd, as her margaritas were notorious for how they snuck up on you in short order, but nothing so far.

As far as the game went, things started out predictably enough, I lost a bet so I had to do my wretched Stallone impression, then she lost hers so she had to scarf down an entire lemon, fairly innocent stuff.

Slowly but surely though, it began to get a lot more adult, like me losing a bet and having to have my pants off for fifteen minutes. I kept my boxers on but still, it was a bit of a leap from Stallone. Then she lost a bet and had to leave a filthy message on her voicemail for the rest of the night, which lead to the second thing I never thought I'd experience, Kirsten Stewart saying "Hi, it's Kirsten. I'm not available to take your call right now. But leave your name and number and I'll get back to you to suck your cock and drink your delicious cum as soon as I can."

After that display, to say I was curious about what would come next was an understatement.

"Next bet?" I asked, the show coming back from commercial.

"Hmm. I bet that the first words out of that girls mouth are bleeped out." Kristen replied, taking another drink of the margarita.

"Okay. Well I bet she doesn't swear, but her middle finger gets blurred out."

"You're on."

"What are the terms?" I asked, curious to see if she was going to raise the stakes even more.

"How about if I win, you go outside and moon the house across the street?" she suggested, laughing as the sentence finished.

"What about if I win?"

"I'll go topless for the rest of the night." she claimed. "Even if I go outside. Deal?"

"You sure you want to do that?" I asked, not believing the penalty she just placed out for herself.

"What? It's not like you haven't seen my tits already tonight." Kristen snickered, causing my face to blush at the memory of her in the shower earlier.

"Look," she added. "I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't ready to back it up. Do we have a deal or what?"

To prove her point Kristen extended her hand for a pinky swear.

"Deal." I said, wrapping my pinky around hers.

We turned our attention back to the TV set, and in short order that middle finger did in fact get raised and was blurred... just as I had said.

"Shit!" Kristen cussed, before standing up and grasping the cut hem of her shirt.

"You don't have to." I said, kind of regretting it as soon as I said it.

"Hey, I made the bet. Let me pay it."

In a flash, her shirt was off and her breasts were exposed. I tried not to stare, but I stole a few glances. As soon as she was up and the shirt was off then she was back on the couch, drink in hand and head on my shoulder.

"Time for the next one."

"Okay." I thought carefully. "I bet that the dude drinks so much at the bar he passes out."

"I bet he tries to get out of the bar, but starts a fight. If I win, you drop your pants, undies and all, to your ankles." She dared. "If I lose I'll drop the shorts, deal?"

I paused for second not sure how to respond.

"Oh, come on Davey." Kristin whined. "You saw my goods. It's only fair you put yours on the line."

I couldn't argue with her. She had a point. Still I was kind of hesitant to let my dick spring free. Especially since the only thing keeping my erection down were my pants. I didn't want it to be awkward for her, seeing me at full mast while she was topless. What would she think?

Before I could contemplate this latest challenge, Kristen again extended her pinky finger and I instinct wrapped mine around hers.

"Fine. Deal it is."

No sooner had I said those exact words when the guy in question punched someone on screen and started a huge brawl.

"Ha! Pay up, Davey." Kristen exclaimed, her voice very playful.

Resigned to my fate, I stood up and undid my belt then took my pants and underwear back down. On cue, as I feared, my hardness sprang out.

"Whoa. Nice one, Dave." Kristen said. "Real nice."

"So glad you approve." I blushed before sitting down.

I thought the whole situation would make Kristen change her position on the couch, but if anything she pulled closer to me, her arm around me while her head rested on my shoulder.

"Okay. Final bet." Kristen said while resting her hand on my now bare thigh. "I bet that the girl with the hair punches out the girl with the eye shadow."

We both snickered at the notion.

"I say the guy with the abs knocks out the chick with the eye shadow." I claimed. "Stakes?"

"How about... if I win, you walk home with your pants around your ankles."

"Suitably embarrassing." I replied, downing the rest of my drink and hoping for the liquid courage to kick in soon. "And what if I win?"

"Well, if you win," Kristen began, lifting her head off my shoulder and making a show of mulling it over. "If you win, I suck your cock."

"What?" I replied, more than a little shocked at the suggestion. "Wait. How many drinks have you had?"

Kristen giggled before looking me in the eye, face to face, our mouths just inches away from each other.

"Dave. Like I said before, I wouldn't make the bet if I didn't plan on following through with it. Besides..." she said as she reached down and gently wrapped her hand around my hard member. "It doesn't seem like you're that embarrassed right now."

As you can imagine I was absolutely beside myself.

"Anyways. It's not like it's written in stone as to who's going to win. Let's just relax and have a little fun with it."

I could only nod in response, as I swear I felt her hand move softly and Kristen gently jacked me.

"Agreed? Good." She remarked as she looked back at the TV. "Now let's see who wins."

She retook her position by my side, and we both watched the show intently. Every minute seemed to be an hour until we got to the final ten minutes of the show. If neither scenario happened, it would be a draw and we wouldn't have to do anything. Soon enough however, a fist drew back and someone was knocked out... the guy with the abs knocked out the girl with the eye shadow.

"Well," Kristen said, slinking from sitting on the couch to getting on her knees in front of me. "It looks likes you won, Davey."

Before I could utter any kind of assurance that Kristen didn't have to go through with the bet, she grasped my cock firmly in her hand and began to jack it at a steady pace.

"Enjoy the prize." Kristen said as she moved her head up and licked my cock from base to tip and back again, taking time to kiss the head and stalk of my dick.

She encircled my head with her lips, sucking softly and swirling her tongue for a few short sweet seconds before removing them.

"Fuck." I moaned, still somewhat in disbelief at what was happening.

How much had we actually drank? I wasn't feeling anything. I couldn't read Kristen's state either, other than her clearly enjoying her actions. I saw her move one of her hands under her shorts, fingering herself as her mouth worked on my cock.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, and she seemed to get a kick out of it, her eyes locking on mine when they weren't shut tight from her own pleasure being brought on by her own hand. She moved her mouth down to my balls, giving them a nice tongue bath before sucking them into her mouth. First one of the orbs, then the other, then both in her mouth before the process would cycle.

Not content to let my hands lie at my sides like dead weight, I moved to feel the flesh of her breasts. After thinking about it for years, I figured now was as good a time as any. Needless to say, the wait was worth it. Kristen never had the largest bust, but what she had always had my attention, and they felt better than any I had ever felt before. I felt Kristen moan through my balls as I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

I wanted to continue feeling her, but Kristen removed her mouth from my balls.

"Not that I don't appreciate the attention," she remarked. "But how about you lay back and enjoy yourself."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and leaned back and did as she said.

Kristen's mouth moved to my cock, hovering over it as the hand that had been jacking me moved to my balls. I felt the hot heat of her breath on my cock head. She looked up at me, an eyebrow raised.

"You want it?" she asked, her tone cocky.

"Yes." I nodded. "Suck it, Kristen."

"See. Now you're getting into the swing of it."

With that said, her mouth was back on my cock. Her pace was very deliberate, not slow, not fast, but just enough to keep me on edge. Her tongue made all the right moves, delicately licking at times, with slow deliberate movements the other.

She used her teeth to tease the crown, causing a shiver to go up my spine. I felt her other hand, fresh from her own pussy joining her mouth, jacking whatever wasn't in her mouth. I felt her hand twist with every stroke. It seemed to be in perfect harmony with her mouth, slow and tender on moment, hot and fast the next.

"Like this mouth on your cock?" Kristen asked, letting her hand do the solo work while she spoke. "I bet you want to feed me all that cum. Gonna feed me, Davey? Every last drop or nothing. I want it all."

"You're gonna get it all Kristen." I said, moving my hand down to her head and holding back her brown locks. "Every last drop you want."

"Just what I wanted to hear." She replied before she went back to my cock, surprising me with a bit of deep throat.

"FUCK!" I hissed, my back arching at the sensation. "That's it Kristen, fucking perfect. Right there!"

My hands were still at her head, holding her hair back as I began to thrust between her lips. Kristen moaned in response, letting me do as I pleased with her wet mouth. In a matter of a minutes I was close.

"Kristen, I'm gonna cum!" I warned her, stopping my thrusting to let her decide where my spunk would go.

To my pleasure, she did not remove her mouth but instead went back to her pleasurable movements of working my cock and balls with her hands and lips. She stared me out, almost daring me to shoot in her mouth.

Accepting the visual invite, I unleashed in her mouth, growling as I released stream after stream of cum into her. Kristen refused to end her sucking until she was sure I had expended every last drop. Not one single bit of semen managed to escape her lips.

When I was done I slumped back to the couch, all my energy drained along with my load. I looked down at Kristen, her eyes still on me. She gazed right into my own eyes, her green eyes burning with a lustful gaze. She made a show of swallowing my cum, savoring it like it was a drink of water after a week straight in the Sahara.

She opened her mouth again, showing off the emptiness with pride before she climbed up to straddle me. He lips were again painfully close to mine. She moved in to kiss me, then at the last second moved to my cheek, licking it at first, then turning it into a light kiss.

"See you tomorrow, Davey." she whispered, before got up and headed to her bedroom and giving me a look over her shoulder and a wave good bye.

She hadn't even bothered to pick up her shirt as I stood up and put on my pants. I paused for a moment, and looked to her bedroom. Had she invited me in? She didn't exactly say to follow her but she didn't exactly throw me out either. What was going on?

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent story! :wink:

3. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic. Epic. Story. I think I've read it like 3 times and I just LOVE it Deadshot. :gold:
    (I think I hit the "Like" and "Thank" button for this like 12 times lol)

5. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW.. Stewart definitely is in season... Good one Deadshot!

7. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post