List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Bad Girl Next Door" Part 2 with Kristen Stewart

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Bad Girl Next Door" Part 2 with Kristen Stewart

Bad Girl Next Door, Part 2
    With Kristen Stewart

Written by Deadshot
    Codes: MF, cons, exhib

Disclaimer: All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred

It's hard to believe that just a month ago, I was living my dream. That dream, or part of it, was Kristen Stewart, a woman I had been in love with for as long as I could remember, sucking me off until she swallowed my cum. I thought that would be the start of something. Sadly, it wasn't.

The next day, we were back to normal, like she hadn't just given me the blowjob of a lifetime. Not a mention or a sign that it ever happened. I could only assume that meant that to her, the night was a drunken blur. I didn't know how that could be the case. I had just as much as Kristen, and I didn't feel a thing. Historically, she's always held her liquor better than me. First time for everything I suppose.

Whatever the reason, nothing happened after that night and soon enough, Kristen had herself a new boyfriend. A real bore of a guy too. I hate to be such a harsh judge. Hell, I'm hardly Mr. Excitement myself, but this guy was like an Oxford History professor with twenty year tenure in the body of a twenty-three year-old. The guy actually wore a tweed jacket socially. I wouldn't be surprised is he smoked a pipe.

Still Kristen seemed to like him, I should have been happy for her. At least that's what I tried to tell myself whenever I had to be around those two. But something didn't seem right. Sure, I was jealous, but there was something else. I just couldn't buy that Kristen really liked this ass.

Despite my reservations though I was in a bar, a bar that Kristen and I loved to hang out in, waiting for the two of them. I had to hang out in our spot with Captain Asshat hanging all over her. What can I say, Kristen Stewart is the one woman I can't say no to.

I was admiring my glass of beer when I heard a familiar voice that perked my spirits right up.

"Well hello there, Davey." Kristen said.

I looked up to see her walking toward the booth I was sitting at, and she was dressed to kill. She was in a short, grey dress that showed off her delicious legs and was wearing a pair of black heels. She grabbed a chair from a nearby table and brought it to the booth, sitting in front of me.

"Where's your guy?" I asked, sipping my beer and hoping she didn't notice me completely checking her out.

"Still at work. Thought I'd come by early to get some one-on-one time with my favorite guy in the world." She reached her hand over to mine, grasping it playfully. "It's been a while since it was just you and me. Thought we could have some fun."

"Like last time?" I asked, carefully entering into the arena.

"Whatever do you mean?" Kristen said, in a playful tone. Did she remember?

Before I could go any further, Kristen replied. "What are you drinking?"

"Becks." I answered. "I was just about to get another, actually."

"Next round's on me."

We both got up and headed to the bar. I could see several eyes on Kristen, eying her just as I had. Couldn't say I blamed them. Some of the guys however, I didn't like the look of. I tried to brush it off as best I could, but some of them looked to be trouble.

We got to the bar and in a flash, Kristen got the bartender's attention and ordered our drinks. Once the beers were received and paid for, we turned around and leaned on the bar, sipping from our beers.

"Can I ask you a question?" Kristen said, her green eyes twinkling under the dusky light of the bar. Only Kristen, I swear.

"Go ahead."

"Why didn't you come over that day?"

As she spoke, she turned completely toward me and looked me in the eyes.

"I said see you tomorrow and you never even showed up."

I was shocked. I guess she wasn't as gone as I thought.

"You remember?"

"Do I remember sucking your cock? Yes, I do."

I looked around the bar, seeing if anyone was reacting. Kristen gently grabbed my face and turned it towards her again.

"Look at me. I remember what happened that night. Everything. I invited you over the next day and you never came by. Why?"

"I thought you might have been drunk," I sighed. "I thought I might have been taking advantage of you, I don't know. I didn't even think you remembered."

"Of course I remembered. I wasn't drunk. And neither were you."

"What?" I asked, shocked, yet somehow not by the revelation.

"There wasn't a drop of alcohol in those margaritas. Everything that happened that night happened because I wanted it to happen. Including you seeing me in the shower."

Kristen smiled wide, taking another sip of her beer. All I could do was take a big gulp of mine in response.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, still trying to comprehend it all. "If you wanted to do all that, why not just say it?"

"I waited too long for you to make any kind of move. I figured I might as well take the initiative. I also didn't want either of us to be drunk. I wanted it to be real. I thought the placebo effect would loosen you up a little without getting you wasted."

"You were waiting on me?"

"Come on Dave," Kristen laughed. "You really think the feeling was never mutual between us?"

"You can't be serious," I said, running my palm over my face.

I couldn't believe it. Could I really be this fucking dense?

"Davey, I'm serious. Timing was what got in our way. Either you had a girlfriend, or I had a boyfriend. Or you were on a semester at sea or I was off in another state for a movie."

She put her hand on mine again, this time more tenderly, her thumb softly stroking my hand as she moved closer to me.

"Things are different now though. We don't have to bullshit around the issue anymore. Or we didn't."

"Why not just call me the next day and ask me over? Don't you think you were being a bit subtle?"

"I swallowed your cum, Dave." Kristen said, matter-of-factly. "I'm not sure you can count that as subtle."

"Fair enough."

"So, what do you say. Want to give us a try?" Kristen said while biting on her bottom lip, waiting for a reply. "You know it's gonna be fun."

"What about, you know..." said I, struggling to remember her boyfriend's name.

"Alexander?" she asked. "He's all right. It just kind of happened. I like him, but... he doesn't make me laugh until I can't breathe. He doesn't play Bets with me. He's not you."

Kristen's face moved closer to mine, moving in for a kiss I was all too ready to return. And that's when Alexander walked through the door.

"He's here," I said, pulling back.

Kristen's head jerked to the door, then back to me.

"Did he see us?" she asked, her eyes going from him to me.

"I don't think so."

We both looked to him as he waved at us, a big and oblivious grin on his face. We waved back and gestured towards the booth we had been sitting at earlier. She looked at me, a sullen smile on her face, and we both walked back.

Before we were even six inches away from the bar, we were cut off by one of the many guys who were ogling Kristen. He was a big, hillbilly looking guy in a flannel shirt and trucker cap. He smelled as cliche as he looked, a mixture of tobacco and stale beer.

"Where are you goin' pretty lady?" he said, his yellow teeth matching perfectly with his rancid breath.

"Back to my table," said Kristen, bluntly. She tried to walk around the man, but again, he got in front of her path.

"Aw, come on now sugar, I just wanna talk to you." The hick's grin was straight out of Deliverance, except not quite as cordial. Kristen was obviously uncomfortable, but he wouldn't let her pass.

"Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you, pal." I said, getting between the large man and Kristen. "It might be best if you take a hike."

"What, you here boyfriend or somethin', little man?" the guy asked, shoving me a little.

"Maybe I am. What are you gonna do about it?" I couldn't believe what I was doing. This guy had at least eighty pounds and ten inches on me.

The hillbilly grabbed me by my shirt. "You wanna see what I'm gonna do about it?"

He drew back his hand for a punch, as I did the same.

"Jed!" the bartender yelled. Jed, the hillbilly revealed, and I turned our faces to the bartender. "What did I tell you would happen if you caused any more trouble in here?"

"I ain't causin' no trouble. I'm just showing this lovely couple back to their seat." He set me down and pressed down my shirt, giving me a fake smile with his rotten teeth. "Ain't that right?"

"I don't give a good God damn what you say you're doin' when my eyes tell me different. You go back to your drink and leave those two alone, or I'll have your ass bounced, got it?"

Jed nodded and left, but not before giving Kristen and myself a dirty look. The two of us looked to the bartender and nodded in thanks, then headed to the booth.

"Were you seriously about to get in a fight for me?" Kristen asked. "That's so fucking bad ass."

"Actually, I was about to get my ass kicked for you. Big difference."

"Still, it's pretty bad ass." Kristen pinched my ass, winking at me when I looked at her in response. "Bad ass and sweet."

We arrived at the booth and there was good old Alexander, prim and proper.

"I do hope you two didn't have too much trouble," he said, trying to show some level of concern.

"We're fine Alex," said Kristen, a frustrated tone to her voice. She took her seat, her body language showing more than a little bit of anger. "Thanks for the help."

"My dear, it would appear you and David had it under control. I doubt I could have added anything of value to the situation."

"Can't disagree with that," I muttered, eliciting a laugh from Kristen.

"What was that?" Alexander asked, genuinely wondering without a hint of offense in his voice.

"Oh, I agree." I replied. "There's absolutely nothing useful you bring to the situation."

"Thank you." replied Alexander, completely missing the joke. "At least someone else at this table is sensible."

Kristen rolled her eyes at this then began to chug her beer. When the last drop was gone, she got up.

"You want another?" she asked me. I nodded as she left for the bar, leaving Alexander and I alone.

To say the silence was awkward does a disservice to the word awkward. I couldn't stand the guy and he was delightfully oblivious to it. He wasn't a bad guy, but sometimes you just don't mix with people. Fact of life I suppose.

The silence seemed to last an eternity until it was broken by the sound of Kristen struggling. I got up and looked to the bar, and Jed was on her again, this time a lot more grabby.

"I said let me go, you inbred fuck!" Kristen yelled.

"Aw, come on sugar. Don't fight too much. I don't like 'em that feisty."

I had definitely had enough of this guy and looked to Alexander.

"You gonna stop this?" I asked in disbelief, as he wasn't already on his feet.

"David, do you see the size of him? What good would I do?"

I could believe him. I got up and walked toward the situation. To Kristen's eternal credit, if this guy was intimidating her, she wasn't showing it, calling him every expletive-related name she could think of, and a few new ones I'd never heard her use before. That's my girl.

I grabbed Jed by the shoulder and spun him around to face me.

"Leave her alone, shit head." I growled. I didn't give a shit how big this asshole was, he wasn't getting away with this. "Leave her alone or this gets ugly."

"By the time I'm done with you, your own mother won't recognize ya," Jed said, a sick grin on his face.

He cracked his knuckles, then drew his hand back for a punch. Before he could throw it, Kristen tapped on his shoulder. When he turned to her, he was met with Kristen's fist to his face, knocking him back a little out of more surprise than anything.

"You little cunt!" Jed wailed, as he actually looked as though he was getting ready to throw a punch at her. That when I intervened with a punch of my own, sending him into a table full of people.

Jed got off, covered in beer and peanuts. My punch may have sent him back, but it didn't seem to phase him. He got up and charged me, lifting me off my feet and slamming me down on the bar, shoving me across it, breaking glasses and bottles in my way.

When I got to the end, he threw me on the ground, then got on top of me. He was ready to ground and pound when a pool cue broke across his forehead. I looked up and saw Kristen holding the cue in her hand. The blow surprised Jed yet again, but it didn't seem to hinder him. He went right back into position, ready to take me down when the bartender grabbed Jed from behind, putting him in a choke hold.

"I fucking warned you Jed!" the bartender yelled, as I caught my breath and Kristen helped me up.

"You okay?" she asked me when I got to my feet.

"Dandy." I replied, brushing off peanut shells from my jacket. "Did he hurt you?"

"Fucker's all bark." Kristen said. "Where Alex?"

We both looked around to see him actually hiding under the table.

"I don't fucking believe it."

"Somehow I completely do," I laughed.

Kristen smiled, shaking her head. The moment of levity was not to last however. We both took immediate notice when Jed's friends entered the fray, the Hick Squad all attacking the bartender. Once he was free, Jed again tried to come for myself and Kristen. Before he could gain any momentum, he was tackled by another patron, someone I could only guess was more of a fan of the bartender than King Hillbilly.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked Kristen.

"You read my mind Davey." she replied. "Should we wait for Alex?"

"He didn't wait for us," I said, pointing at him as he jetted out the door. "I think he's got the right idea."

I grabbed Kristen's hand as a full blown bar room brawl broke out and we ran. I lead us towards the back exit, hoping to avoid Alexander. I grabbed for the door and opened it, Kristen rushing out first. Right before I followed her, I turned around to see the brawl hit full swing, and Jed on the wrong end of it. I couldn't help but laugh as I rushed outside.

The exit led to a dark alley, fluorescent light buzzing, moonlight streaming down. Kristen was resting against the wall, catching her breath, a big smile on her face. I had honestly never seen her look more beautiful than I had at that moment.

"Well, that was pretty fucking intense, huh Dav-mmm!" Kristen said before I cut her off with a deep kiss.

I pulled her body close to mine, my hand moving to her ass and squeezing.

Kristen returned the gesture, kissing me deeply, our tongues wrestling with each other as her hands darted to my shirt, blindly trying to unbutton before deciding to just rip it open, the button flying all over the alley.

I moved my hand from her ass to under her dress, going for her pussy. I was surprised to find she wasn't wearing any underwear. I looked into her face, Kristen giving me a sexy little half smile and a shrug. No words were needed.

I inserted my fingers in her, Kristen moaning at the entry. My mouth went to her neck, kissing my way to her ear and back to her mouth as my hand worked on her wet cunt. My other hand worked around to the top of her dress, unzipping it just enough for me to be able to pull it down and expose her breasts.

Once they were out, I did something I had waited for so long to do; my mouth went to them, licking and sucking on them. Kristen moaned, enjoying the new sensation I was providing. I was only too happy that things I dreamed of doing for years were also making her feel great.

Her moans began to get louder, and she was wanting more. She took her hands to my pants, undoing them in a flash. I let them fall to my ankles, looking her in the eye. I removed my fingers from her slit and brought them to her mouth. Kristen eagerly sucked and licked at them, my mouth joining hers.

Kristen wrapped her arms around my shoulders, her lips still pressed against mine. I again moved my hands to her ass, this time getting a firm grip. I lifted Kristen up and she wrapped her legs around me. She was pinned against the brick wall. Our kiss broke and our eyes locked again, her green eyes demanding my next move.

There were no words, no hesitation, as I entered her. The only noises we let out were moans of satisfaction. I savored the sensation of being inside her, the feel, the heat, the tightness. I had waited for this moment for years, and to say it was worth it would be severely underselling how amazing it felt.

I felt Kristen begin to grind against me. I looked as her eyebrow raised. With that cue, I began to pump into her.

"Yesssss," Kristen hissed, the first words said between us since we started. "That's the way Davey."

Kristen leaned against the wall as my hands went to her hips, grasping them hard as I began to pound into her. I looked at her face, moonlight reflecting of the sheen of sweat that had formed on her body. She stared me out in a way only she could, urging me on with her emerald eyes. When she wasn't pushing me on with her gaze, she did when her pleasure overtook her face, moaning with her eyes shut tight.

I pulled Kristen close to me again an wrapped my arms around her, pulling her all the way on me. Our lips again locked, Kristen pulling my face to her. We moved away from the wall, with her grinding against my cock as we moved to a chain link fence, my back to it.

Kristen smirked at me, her motion still. Her hands grasping the fence as she moved her legs, pressing her shoes against it.

"Don't move," she said. "Let me do the work."

Not being one to refuse such an enticing offer, I nodded, moving my hand to her face and wiping the sweat from her brow. She sucked my thumb into her mouth as she began, lifting herself up and down over my cock, increasing her pace on every path.

"Feels so good Davey," moaned Kristen. "So fucking good. I can't wait to feel your cum inside my pussy..."

With every stroke, I could feel what she wanted. Hell, what we both wanted, approaching. With the way Kristen was breathing and how heavy she was blushing, I knew she was close too.

I moved my hand from her face to her pussy, working her clit as we fucked. Kristen arched her back and pulled me close to her again, as she let out a high-pitched moan.

"Trying to make me cum, Davey?"

"Is that a problem?" I asked jokingly, frigging her clit as she still bounced on my cock.

"Hardly." She replied, breathless.

We were both close, so it was only a matter of time. Though I tried to hold out, looking at her in the throes of passion was too much for me.

"DAMN!" I yelled, shooting my load into Kristen, still thrusting hard into her and hoping hers would hit as well.

Soon enough, Kristen got hers as well, her mouth pressing against mine one last time as her pussy began to spasm on my cock, milking a few more streams from me. We held onto each other as we both came down, sweaty, out of breath and with huge smiles on our faces.

"Was it worth the wait for you, too?" she asked, planting a soft kiss on my lips, licking as it broke.

"More than you know," I said. "So much more."

The two of us laughed and kissed again. In all this bliss though, we were forgetting one major thing; what about Alexander?

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck Yes. Loved it. Man that was good! :yea:

3. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What a sequel... That was awesome Man!!

5. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post