List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Bad Girl Next Door" Part 3 with Kristen Stewart

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Bad Girl Next Door" Part 3 with Kristen Stewart

Bad Girl Next Door, Part 3
    With Kristen Stewart
    Written by Deadshot
    Codes: MF, cons, anal, exhib
    Disclaimer: All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred.

"YES!" Kristen moaned, throwing her hair back in pleasure. She was on all fours on my bed, sweaty and moaning as I fucked her sweet pussy with wild abandon. To actually be with her after years being too nervous to even tell her how I felt was beyond words.

We had been fucking like rabbits since a couple weeks ago, when we had experienced each other for the first time in a dirty alley way outside of a bar. Since that night we hadn't been able to keep our hands off each other. Tonight was yet another example. Kristen had come over just to eat some take-out Chinese and watch a movie. Within five minutes of her walking through the door we were all over each other and within ten, we were in my bedroom, stripped to nothing and going at it.

My hands grasped her hips, Kristen's body slick with sweat as we fucked. "I bet you've been wanting this dick for a long time, haven't you Kristen?" I asked, my own sweat dripping onto the small of her back and her pert little ass.

"And you've wanted this cunt even longer." she replied, looking over her shoulder and taunting me with lick of her lips and a wicked smile. "Haven't you?" Kristen began to grind into me, squeezing her wet and warm tightness around my rod.

"Oh fuck," I growled. I heard Kristen laugh in response. The laugh quickly turned into a moan as I gave her a few extra hard thrusts. My hand glided up her back to her long, auburn hair. I grasped a handful and pulled her up, Kristen's back pressing against my chest.

Kristen turned her face to mine, our tongues licking at each other before meeting in a fierce kiss.

My hands roamed to Kristen's breasts, cupping and massaging them. I began to pinch and tweak her nipples, Kristen shivering in response.

"You know I love it when you do that," she breathlessly said, licking at my lips.

"Exactly why I did it." I replied, my tongue meeting hers again. With one hand still on her breasts, I moved the other down to her clit, working it over.

"Yes Davey..." Kristen hissed. "Fuck me...fuck me baby." Her hand joined mine in working her over. "Make me cum, make me cum..." Kristen kept repeating it as a mantra.

Kristen's breathing continued to get more shallow, her moans increasing in pitch. We were both close. "Cum for me Davey," Kristen said. "Fill me up...I need your cum , Davey."

That did it for me. I pulled Kristen tight to me and unleashed a torrent of semen into her pussy, kissing her deep as I continued thrusting into her.

Soon after I began to shoot in her, Kristen's orgasm hit her. She sucked hard on my tongue as the pleasure coursed through her. We both fell forward onto the bed, sweaty, smiling and out of breath.

"Damn, I love you," I gasped, kissing from her neck to her lips.

"I love you too Davey." Kristen replied. I got off of her and we laid down side by side for a few minutes, catching our breath and making out, already ready for another round it would seem.

"I think I need a shower, you in?" Kristen asked, knowing I wouldn't refuse. As soon as she was up, I was following her into the bathroom.

In no time, we were both in the shower, the hot water cascading over our bodies and filling the room with steam. She leaned her back against my chest, I ran my fingers through her wet hair.

"Why didn't we start this sooner?" I asked, kissing her head.

"Because we were both too chicken-shit to do anything about it," laughed Kristen. "And that's a thing of the past." She turned around to face me, kissing my chin.

"What about that other thing that should be a thing of the past?"

"Already? We're not even done with the shower and you're going to bring this up?"

"Alexander still thinks you two are dating," I said. "That kind of put a hamper on us, don't you think?"

"Davey, I know. Believe me, I know. I honestly thought that after being blown off for three weeks so I could be with you he'd get the picture. Seriously, that guy is about as dense as a brick with a personality to match."

"Kristen, I understand. You're just going to have to be direct."

"Because that worked so well with you," she joked.

"Well, I did eventually catch on."

"Yeah, after a blowjob and me saying it in plain English."

"I didn't hear you complaining in the alleyway," I said, my hand running down her wet body.

"No sane woman is going to complain when she's cumming like a freight train, sweetheart." She kissed my chest and rested her head on it. "I'll do it this week. I promise. Then it's just you and me."

"Sounds perfect." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. "We still on for lunch tomorrow?"

"Mmmhmm," Kristen replied. "Maybe we'll actually eat lunch this time."

"What, you don't appreciate the collection of take-out boxes we've built up?"

"I'll admit, there's nothing quite like a post-sex slice of pizza in bed," said Kristen. "I'm kind of hungry now. We have any of that Chinese left?"

"I think we only got about two bites in before we were all over each other." I replied.

"Good. Maybe this time we can make it to three."

Kristen and I managed to finish off the food, fool around a little more, then fell asleep in my bed. I awoke to notice her gone, a note left on her pillow:

"See you at lunch Davey. Another take-out bag for the collection?

With love, Kristen"

A smile crossed my face as I read the note. That smile stuck around most of the day, following me into the restaurant where I was to met Kristen. It remained on my face as I scanned the menu. Then I heard something that wiped the grin from me completely.

"Greetings, David," Alexander said, his voice instantly grating. I looked up from the menu to match the annoying face with the voice, Alexander standing in front me me, Kristen by his side. Judging by her face, she was excited by his presence as I was. Aside from that disappointment, she was still as gorgeous as ever in a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Usually, a site I'd want to see. It was her accessory that brought the mood down.

"Alexander, what brings you by?" I asked, trying not to show my contempt.

"Well, I was on my way to see Kristen when I caught her already on her way out. " replied Alexander. Kristen was silently mouthing silently to me "I'm sorry", as he continued. "When she told me she was meeting you for lunch, I decided to tag along. It seems like weeks since I've gotten any time with this beautiful creature. I do hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I lied. Both he and Kristen took seats across from me. The only thing that could have made this whole thing more awkward was if Alexander would try some PDA moves on Kristen. Fortunately for us both, Alexander seemed about as affectionate as your average Vulcan.

Alexander began to drone on and on about his work. I decided to at least try to be polite and pretend to be listening. My eyes would go over to Kristen, who probably had long since lost the ability to even pretend. Her frustration was apparent, frowned face and folded arms.

"I need to go to the restroom," Kristen said. She got up from the seat and seemed more anxious than I was to get out of the situation. Not surprisingly, Alexander barely seemed to acknowledge her absence and continued to droll on.

I was fairly sure that at any second, I was going to find out if someone could die of boredom when my cell phone rang. I managed to get Alexander to stop talking and got out my phone. "Hello?"

"Meet me in the parking garage at your car," Kristen said and then hung up. I played it up however, as though I was still talking.

"I need to take this," I said, holding my hand over my phone. I got up from the table and headed to the garage.

Walking with a quick stride, I was at my car in minutes and was met with the sight of Kristen Stewart leaning back on my car hood. When her eyes met mine, that familiar smile crossed her face.

"This is the reason you should just tell him it's over," I said.

Kristen approached me and planted a firm, sensual kis on my lips. "No talking. Let me apologize." With that, Kristen sunk to her knees and undid my pants, pulling them down to my knees. When my cock sprang free, her mouth immediately engulfed it.

"You should apologize more often," I said. Kristen looked up at me with her green eyes and winked.

Kristen's mouth moved at a slow to medium pace. She wasn't trying to make me blow just yet, just trying to make me feel good. She was definitely doing that. Kristen's hands worked my balls, massaging them while her mouth worked its wonders.

Kristen's mouth moved to my balls while her hand went to my shaft. She coated my sack with a nice sheen of her hot saliva and stroked my cock at a blurring speed, stopping occasionally at the head, rubbing the underside of the sensitive flesh with her thumb.

If she continued like this, it wouldn't be long before I lost it. I brought Kristen up from her knees and spun her around. I undid her jeans, yanked them down and bent her over the hood of my car.

I knelt behind her, returning her favor by getting a few tastes of her pussy before I stood behind her. I lined my cock with her slit and thrust myself inside.

"Fuck," Kristen growled. My hands went to her hips and I grasped. I wasted no time in building up a fast rhythm, a decision Kristen seemed more than pleased with judging from the sounds she was making.

We were giving the shocks of the car quite a workout, the vehicle rocking with every movement we made. Kristen's moans and grunts echoed throughout the garage. Fortunately, my car was parked in a far corner away from any elevators or staircases. Still anyone could have heard and came to see. When the both of us were together like this however, such concerns were the last things on our minds.

Kristen began to lean on her arms, no longer laying flat on my car hood. With this new space provided. I reached on of my hands to her clit, frigging it. Kristen arched her back in response. "I'm gonna cum, Davey," she said, her voice cracking. "I'm gonna cum on your cock baby."

"Do it Kristen," I said, bending over myself to whisper in her ear. "Cum with this hard cock in your pussy, do it for me."

"Davey!" Kristen growled. Her cunt clamped down on me and her arms gave out from her, Kristen once again was face down on my car hood. "Oh God," she moaned softley. "So good."

I wasn't going to hold out much longer myself. After a few more thrusts, I pulled out. Kristen, seeming to read my mind, dropped to her knees in response.

"Do it Davey," Kristen said, licking her lips. "All over my face." Kristen's dirty talk combined with a facial expression that was just begging for my jizz was all it took. With a couple strokes, I aimed my cock at her face and unleashed, covering her beautiful face with my cum.

Kristen eagerly took my load, mouth open and moaning, begging for each stream. When I had nothing left to give, she took my still-sensitive member in her mouth and suck me clean.

"Best lunch date ever," Kristen said, a cum-covered smile on her face.

"I can't disagree." She began to clean her face, licking the cum from around her mouth and collecting it with her fingers. I opened my car and got out some napkins and handed them to her.

"Thanks, love," Kristen said, using the napkin to remove the spunk she hadn't already gotten. "I'm sorry about Alex. He caught me on the way out of my house. I couldn't ditch him. Believe me, I tried. He's like a fucking puppy."

"I think we just made up for that little rain cloud," said I, pulling up my pants. "You do need to handle this. Do you need my help? Be with you when you do it?"

"I can handle it." Kristen replied, pulling her pants up as well. "But thanks for the offer. I can handle him. Then, I get to handle you in just the way I like."

"Don't threaten me with a good time, Ms. Stewart."

"I don't threaten, I make promises." She flashed me her amazing smile and approached me, kissing me deep. "Luckily for you, my promises are fun."

"Again, can't disagree." We broke our embrace. "We heading back in?"

Kristen shook her head. "Why don't we just grab some thai food, head back to your place and see where it takes us?"

"What about Alexander?"

"Maybe this will be his wake-up call and he'll dump me," Kristen said, hopeful. I kissed her cheek and we got in my car.

If it was a wake-up call, Alexander ignored it. No sooner had we gotten into my house than had Alexander called Kristen. She made up some excuse on the fly of the both of us having to leave due to some emergency even she couldn't keep straight. Luckily, he seemed to buy it.

Unluckily however, is that Alexander was on the way to her house and Kristen had to cut things short. So I was stuck, alone in my place with two take out boxes of Thai food.

As the hours passed, I found myself continually looking out my window, just to see if Alexander had left yet. When the hour reached 11:00 and he was still there, to say I was a little nervous would be underselling it.

I breathed deep and decided to take initiative. I walked out of my house and headed to hers. I arrived at the door and dialed her phone.

"Hi Dave," Kristen said, her voice a mix of happy and sad. "What's up?"

"Could you come to the door please?"

In short order, the door open and Kristen stood before me, wearing nothing but a t-shirt that stopped just above her knees.

"Where's Alexander?" I asked. "I know he hasn't left."

"Jealous?" Kristen asked, a playful smile crossing her face. "Don't worry Davey. He crashed in my guest room." Kristen pointed to an open door barely visible from where I stood. "He came over, started talking about his library job, drank a glass of wine and passed out."

"What did you ever see in him?" I asked with a laugh.

"I think he got to me after I finished a picture of my margaritas," she joked. "Now, how about we go back to your place so we can finish where we left off?"

"I think I have a better idea." I reached forward and pulled Kristen towards me. I reached my hand under the shirt she was wearing and grazed her pussy with my fingers. She was already getting wet. "How about we finish what we started right here?"

Before she could respond I pulled her face to mine, kissing her while I squeezed her ass. Kristen eagerly returned the gesture, moving her hands to my pants and freeing my cock.

I lifted her up and pinned Kristen again her doorway. Kristen wrapped her legs around my waist and removed her shirt completely, tossing it in her house, mere feet away from the guest room where Alexander slept.

With one stroke, I was inside her. Kristen arms were wrapped as tightly around me as her legs, almost desperate to be as close to me as she could as we fucked. My mouth went to her breasts, savoring the taste of her body, already getting slick with sweat.

I couldn't help but be spurred on by the looks on Kristen's face, her gorgeous visage contorting in pleasure with every stroke, her hair hanging in front of her face.

Kristen's voice was adding to it all as well. He usual sexy and seductive moans and groans being tempered into whispers did nothing but spur me on more; it might have been the single sexiest thing I have ever heard.

"You like this Kristen? You like being fucked where anyone could see it?"

"Yes," she hissed. "I love it. I love this...fuck me...take this fucking cunt and make it yours Davey..."

"It's not the only thing I want Kristen..." I said, looking her in her emerald eyes as I moved my hand to her ass and then her tight little sphincter, teasing it with my index finger. "You up for it?"

"Only if you think you can handle it," Kristen said, licking at my face and daring me to go further. Never being one to refuse a dare, I pressed my finger forward, working it into her ass.

"Shit!" Kristen exclaimed. We both paused momentarily, looking to the guest room. Alexander was still passed out from what we could see. Taking as perfect confirmation we continued, Kristen loving the new intrusion in her ass.

"You better have something bigger in store for me than your finger."

"Is that a request?"

"It's a demand," Kristen said, winking. I lowered her down and spun her around. She bent over, her hand pressed against the door as her back was before. He arched her back, present her supple ass to me. I couldn't resist, I knelt behind her for the second time in that day.

I massaged her firm ass, loving the feel of the skin. I moved my face towards it and began to lick and kiss at her cheeks, working my tongue towards her little rosebud. With no pause, I began to eat her asshole, Kristen shivering at the feeling.

I continued for a few moments more before standing up behind her. I lined my cock up with her asshole and pressed the head against it. Kristen breathed deep, bracing herself for the intrusion.

We both let out a sigh of relief once the head popped through. "Right fucking there," Kristen whispered. "Right in my dirty little ass."

I had one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder as I slowly began to work myself inside her ass. "Damn you're tight," I growled. "So fucking tight."

I looked forward to Kristen's face, her profile lit wonderfully by the moonlight. She rested her head against the door frame. Kristen's eyes were shut tight, her breathing shallow. I moved my head forward to her ear.

"Do you know how fucking beautiful you are?" I whispered into her ear. "You're the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen and one of the dirtiest girls on Earth. Standing here, being fucked in the ass right on your front doorstep. Letting me fuck you in parking garage, in an alleyway...Hell, sucking my cock just to get my attention...such a dirty fucking slut."

"You love every second of it you dirty fucking pervert." Kristen replied, kissing me. "You love this asshole like I love that fat cock of yours."

"Then take every inch of it," I said, increasing my tempo.

"YES!" Kristen moaned loudly, no longer caring who could hear her. She moved her hand between her legs, working herself over, her fingers sometimes moving from her clit to my balls, stroking them. "Fuck that ass Davey, fuck it hard!"

I proceeded to do just that, hammering Kristen's butt with all I had. Kristen appreciated the gesture, her voice and moans growing louder.

"Cum Kristen, cum with my cock right in your ass. Cum for me!"

"You first, Davey." Looking me, smiling over her shoulder, Kristen began to squeeze my cock with her ass, almost making freeze in place. "CUm right in my ass."

"Are you sure?" I was staving off for as long as I could.

"Stop asking permissions and fucking do it! NOW!"

"FUCK!" I yelled, unleashing what felt like a flood of hot cum into her rectum. I buried my face in her neck, her hair covering my face. I bit softly on her shoulder, moaning as I continued to thrust into her ass.

"DAVEY!" yelled Kristen, her own orgasm hitting. Her ass convulsed around my cock, squeezing a few more streams from me. I eased myself out of her ass and kissed her, both of us sweaty and out of breath.

We both slumped down, falling into her house and relaxing in post-coital bliss on her carpet. She rolled on top of me, kissing my chest up to my lips.

"I need you to do me a quick favor," Kristen said. "Could you put your pants on and go wait in my bedroom?"

"Why?"

"I'm kicking Alex the fuck out. Then, you and I are going to fuck in every in every room in this house, since we already got every room in your house on the checklist."

2. Thanks gp68, SValmont, Camio, loving_one30, Simmo, taranev, Canadasax, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So. Fucking. Good! Awesome addition Deadshot

4. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome... Love this series... One of the best about Kristen...

6. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post