List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Airplay" with Miley Cyrus

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Airplay" with Miley Cyrus

Airplay
    With Miley Cyrus

Written by Deadshot
    (codes: MF, Oral, Anal)

DISCLAIMER: All of the following is complete and total fiction, not a single word of it ever occurred.

You know, even when you're used to it, getting up at the asscrack of done blows. Especially when your coffee maker is on the fritz and no coffee shops are open because of how early it is.

That's the life of a radio show I guess, the most popular morning show in Los Angeles, "Mad Mike in the Morning, me of course being the titular Mad Mike. It was your typical morning show in my head, play some music, celebrity interview, comedy bits, the stuff you'd expect. Something about it however really appealed to people. Maybe it was the guests I was able to gets, maybe it was the chemistry I had with the other folks on the show, who can say except the listeners, right. Knowing I had that job to go through at the very least got me out of bed.

I walked like a zombie through my morning routine; shower, brushing of teeth, and breakfast(with no coffee) then stepped into my car for the trek to work. I'll give this early wake-up call this, the traffic was easy on me.

Before I started my car, my cell phone vibrated. I looked at the screen and was shocked to see almost fifty texts from Miley Cyrus, all about her new single.

There's one thing you have to understand about Miley, and that is she's a monumental attention whore. Not exactly the most shocking news, but I'm just putting it out there. I also mean whore quite seriously; the woman would do and has done anything for attention, mostly to me. For as long as she's been in the spotlight, she's been calling me and kicking down my office door. I never really paid attention to her until she turned eighteen, when she through an offer my way I could resist: her body for airplay. Obviously, it was an offer I couldn't refuse, and it's been the standing agreement ever since; if she wants extensive airplay on my show i get extensive use of her body. It was win/win for the both of us.

Still, fifty was a bit much. However, she's been in attention-garnering overdrive lately. It was a bit annoying, but it should be fun when she made her offer this time. I couldn't help to have a smile on my face as I started my car.

The drive over to the station was about as pleasurable as it could be. Still driving in Los Angeles, but a lot less people on the road. I couldn't help but notice that halfway through the drive a familiar car was following me. It was keeping its distance, but it was obvious this car was trailing me. My grin grew wider. Today was going to be a great day.

I entered the station with a confident stride. It was the basic morning skeleton crew, just enough to work the mornings and perfect for what was coming. The rest of my crew wasn't here yet, but that was normal, I always got her about an hour before them. Didn't need any interruptions, especially not this morning.

I walked into the restroom and headed to the sink, leaning over to wash my face. While doing this, I heard the door click. I rose up and looked in the mirror. Right on time, Ms. Cyrus.

"What's up Mike?" asked Miley. She leaned back on the door, one leg against it. "Having a good morning?"

"I get the feeling it's going to get better." I replied. "You might want to lock that door. Miley nodded and did so, then approached me. She reached into her pocket and took out a flash drive. "What's that?"

"My new single," said Miley. "And five remixes. You're going to play them extensive for the next two months, per our agreement."

"Am I now?"

"Don't worry your head off. You know I always pay up front."

"Speaking of head," I said, un zipping my pants and letting them drop to my ankles.

"Very clever," miley sarcastically said. "I can see why your show is so highly rated." She then approached me, swaying her hips. Once we were face to face, she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her hand, stroking me to hardness in no time and taking my meat in her mouth.

"That's a girl," I said. I brought my hands down to her head, guiding her up and down my prick as she eagerly sucked. The time I ever got head from her, she was already a pro. Natural talent or practice makes perfect, who knows and who cares? It felt amazing and that was the bottom line.

She fondled my balls in her hands, lightly tickling on second then the other a massage. Ger blues eyes looked up to me, a smoldering look of seduction and lust. It may have been her payment to me, but she never once acted like she didn't enjoy it. And when I saw her slip a hand down her jeans to work herself over, I was once again confirmed of her wanton slut status.

Miley pulled back a little, teasing the crown a bit with her teeth and making me shudder. She began to slowly work me, building up my load instead of trying to get it out as soon as she could. The woman was a cockfiend, want to prolong every activity she could involving her favorite part of the human anatomy. Little did she know, we were only just getting started.

I held her head still and began to fuck her mouth, a move Miley seemed more than pleased with. When I began I looked down at her only to see her fingering herself even faster as I increased my pace.

"Such a little whore," I muttered. "Such a perfect little whore."

"Mmmhmmm," Miley hummed, sending vibrations through my cock and triggering my orgasm. I held Miley's head and place and shot my wad in her mouth, filling the tight-bodied young singer's mouth up with my cum, which she happily swallowed down.

After giving me a few clean up sucks, Miley rose form her knees, pulling my pants up for me and re-zipping them. "My mouth pleases crowds in more way than one."

"Crowds?" I asked.

"Maybe one day you'll be a part of one of those shows." she replied with a wink.

"Maybe. You just bought yourself a week's worth of airplay."

"A week? We agreed to two months!"

"We did. But did you really think a blowjob would handle it all? How long have we had this arrangement, Miley?"

"Fair enough. What's going to get me two months then?"

I moved forward, moving my hands around her to squeeze her tight little ass. "How about something I've never had before from you?"

"My ass?" My asked, shocked. She backed away a little.

"What? Two months is a lot of airplay. And remixes in the deal as well?"

Miley paused to mull it all over, then nodded in agreement. "Fine. We doing it here?"

"No. You know the stairwell near the studio? Meet me there in about ten minutes."

"There?"

"Yes. Problem?"

"...no. I'll see you in ten." I nodded with a confident smirk and walked out of the bathroom. Thinking about getting in that sweet little ass was enough to get me hard again. I made a quick detour to my office and grabbed a bottle of lube. Dealing with Miley as long as I have, keeping lube in the office became as natural as pens and a stapler.

After that, I made the short trek to the stairway and waited. Miley showed up, right on time. She looked a little jittery, her eyes looking around the area. "You sure you don't want to just do this in your office?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Honestly, the odds of being caught there are greater than in here if that's what you're worried about. I think I'm the only one who even uses the stairway. Most folks just assume it's a fire exit and stay away from it because they don't want to set off an alarm."

"Really?"

"Positive. Shall we begin?" Miley nodded, a sexy smirk on her face. Without any prodding, she spun around and faced the wall. She planted her hands firmly on the concrete wall and arched her back out, popping her pert little ass out. Always putting on a show. I approached her and reached around, first feeling up her breasts before gliding my hands over her flat stomach to her jeans, pulling them to her knees.

Miley's amazing ass was exposed to the air. Everytime I saw this work of art, I had to go to it. I licked and kissed the perfect little peach, Miley moaning in response. I moved my tongue to her ;rosebud and began licking.

"Fuck," Miley yelped. "That's good."

"You haven't felt anything yet." I stood back up and took the lube out of my pocket. I squirted a good dollop right on her anus and worked it in with my finger, making Miley moan once again. Once she was lubed, my pants once again were dropped to my ankles.

With hard cock in hand, I pressed it against her tight little anus, Miley breathing deep as I pressed forward. "You're doing great," I said. "This your first time?"

"Up the ass?" asked Miley. "No. First time in a while though."

"I don't know how anyone could resist this. I don't know how I did."

"You've got it now Mike, so how about you stop talking about it and start fucking it?"

Gladly, I did just that. With one final push forward, my cock popped past her sphincter and I was inside. "God damn that's tight."

After savoring the tight warmth for a few seconds as well as letting Miley get used to the intrusion, I began to thrust in, gripping her hips tight.

"Oh fuck yes," Miley growled. "Fuck that ass. Fuck it Mike."

"Someone likes it up the ass," I said, smacking her ass.

"Fucking love it. I love having a nice hard cock up there. I love it thrusting, I love it throbbing, and do you want to know what I love most?"

"What's that?" I asked in moan, Miley squeezing her ass around my cock, making it even tighter.

"I love when that nice hard cock shoots a nice hot load of cum right in my ass...always makes me cum on the spot."

"You dirty fucking slut," I said, pounding harder into her ass. "Such a dirty little whore."

"The dirtiest," laughed Miley. The laughs turned to guttural groans as I pounded her harder and harder. I moved one hand to her breasts, pulling Miley's back to my chest while the other worked her clit.

My mouth went her neck, licking and nibbling up to her ear.

"Look at you," I whispered. "In a dirty fucking stairway, being fucked like street trash and loving every second of it."

"I don't...ugh...hear you complaining you....fuck me...you filthy fucker...damn that's it..."

"Never,"I growled. I was close, any minute now, I was going to let loose. Miley noticed this and began to flex her ass even tight.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you? Shoot a hot and thick load of cum right up my ass? Just what I want Mike..fucking do it! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!"

"FUCK!" I unleashed a tidal wave of cum, filling Miley's ass to the brim with my warm sperm. True to her earlier words, the moment my cum hit her bowels Miley came, shivering in my arms and collapsing in my arms.

"God damn," she sighed contently. "Nothing like a good ass fuck."

"You can say that again," I said. I slowly removed my self form Miley's ass and she turned around, leaning her back against the wall. She smiled wide at me while she pulled her pants back up. "You just got yourself two and half months of airplay for that."

"Naw, just make it two months." she replied.

"Why?"

"My next single comes out after that. I might want to come in and negotiate again."

Post Thanks / Like

This is a damned good story. Short but sweet and to the point. And good use of Miley's (IMO) best feature. DAT ASS!

3. Thanks taranev, Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A worthy addition to the wide collection of Miley Stories... Not that I am complaining!

5. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post