Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Jay Cult 2: Electric Boogaloo" with Jessica Alba and Miley Cyrus

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Jay Cult 2: Electric Boogaloo" with Jessica Alba and Miley Cyrus

Jay Cult 2: Electric Boogaloo
    With Zoe Kravitz, Rihanna, Jessica Alba and Miley Cyrus
    Written by MacedMan
    (MF, MFF, BJ)

DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!!

Previously:

I was nobody, just another trouble maker trying to get his shit together using the art of rap as therapy. But now I'm the biggest rap artist on the underground, selling out shows left and right and playing some of the biggest rap songs in the world to a grateful audience. This was thanks in part to my friend Zoe Kravitz who I had met by accident, but who had become an incredibly valued friend and briefly earlier tonight a lover.

We had fucked in the bathroom of the Milton hotel on the night of its anniversary. It wasn't exactly glamorous I know, but it was amazing. It didn't last long though, since her boyfriend had to take her away from me, which led me into the arms of Selena Gomez and upstairs to Katy Perry's penthouse suite where I managed to fuck not only those two but their friends Miley Cyrus and Rihanna as well, all the while sexting Jessica Alba.

This leads me back to where we are right now, in the elevator on my way down to the ground floor in an attempt to go home and get some rest, when I received an angry text message from Zoe Kravitz.

"Where the fuck are you?" The message wrote.

I stared at the text that had appeared on my screen as the elevator took me all the way down to the bottom floor of the hotel, unsure of what my next course of action should be.

"I'm in the lobby. Heading out."

Hopefully that would be enough to get her off my back, the last thing I wanted was for the most important person in my professional and personal life to find out I'd just fucked four pop-stars right under her nose.

"I'll be out in a sec."

She was relentless. I didn't even know why she could possibly want to see me since she was there with her boyfriend Penn Badgley anyway.

"Sure. I'm leaving though. Early meetings."

The elevator doors opened as I sent that last text, and I found myself luckily alone in the lobby. Somewhat alone at least, a man that was unmistakable was stumbling across the near empty lobby making his way out to a limo.

'There you are!' Zoe yelled out as I walked to the centre of the lobby. 'Where have you been?'

'I just came out here to smoke a jay,' I lied, pointing a thumb towards the lobby doors. 'Came back in here to say goodnight to you.'

'I haven't seen you for ages!' she said.

Zoe was apparently drunk, but still aware enough to realise when something didn't fit right.

'Figured I'd better have kept my distance... considering...' I said, looking down at the ground upon realisation that I'd fucked someone's girl, someone that I actually kinda liked. 'Where is Penn anyway?'

'Who cares... I dunno... around...' she shrugged.

Zoe was acting strange, strange even for drunk Zoe, like she was holding something back.

'What's wrong?' I had a feeling in my gut that was telling me she must've felt really bad about what had happened earlier, this could spell the end of your relationship.

'We broke up,' she answered bluntly, staring deep into my eyes.

'Because of-'

'No not because of that, he doesn't know about that, it just wasn't working out.'

We stared at each other in awkward silence, neither of us not really knowing what to do. She looked embarrassed, she probably felt as if she had divulged too much too soon, it can't have been very long since they had broken it off. I had no idea what to do, I had a sneaking suspicion that I was the cause of their break up, but I didn't want to push the subject, so I changed it instead.

'Let's get you home,' I said as I put my arm around her and began to walk the young lady across the lobby out towards the entrance doors.

'We'll find a limo, and then home,' Zoe said, a small smile appearing on her face as we reached the doors of the famous hotel.

'Well, we live like across town from each other it would be smarter to catch separate-'

'No,' we walked outside. 'Come over, please,' Zoe stared up into my eyes.

'I can't come over, I have so many meetings in just a few hours... besides are you sure it's... you know so soon after...' I stumbled.

She glared at me again.

'I don't want to have sex with you!' She grabbed my hand. 'I'll come to yours, I just don't want to be alone tonight,' She said as she gently rested her head on my shoulder wrapping her arms around mine.

I waved down a limousine with my free hand. 'Okay, but I seriously do need to get some rest.'

The drive home really was nice, Zoe fell asleep in my lap as I gently brushed her hair. It had been the first time I had ever been with a woman in this way, in a way that wasn't sexual. Most of the time I would just use them for their bodies and moved on without getting attached, it's not because I was hurt or anything, it's just the way I had always been.

Ever since I could remember women had been throwing themselves at me, so I learnt from a young age how women thought and how they wanted to be treated. As much as I had been with women though, I had never had a real relationship with one, just extended flings or booty calls. In fact Zoe was the first girl that I was ever even friends with, so it felt kinda nice not to have an obligation to fuck her again.

We arrived back at my place and I paid the limo driver a generous sum of money, knowing full well the pain of having to drive obnoxious ass holes around all night. I gently held Zoe in my arms as I carried her into my building and into my elevator as we made our way up the my floor, the twentieth floor.

I brought her into my bedroom and placed her on the bed, making sure to cover her up snugly with my sheets before walking out of the room and out to my linen closet. I grabbed a few sheets from there and brought it out to my couch, where I was intending on sleeping. I picked up my phone and made to set the alarm for a disgusting three hours away, before my phone started vibrating in my hand.

I looked at the name and quickly answered it in whispers. 'Scott, what the fuck dude?'

'Sorry man, I know it's late but I figured you'd still be at that Milton party anyway,' my oldest friend replied, clearly stoned out of his mind.

'Nah dude, I got those label meetings tomorrow, I was about to go to sleep,' I whispered, weary of waking up Zoe in the next room.

'Shit!' He yelled. 'I didn't know, fuck.'

'Well you got me, at least tell me what you wanted to tell me,' I said somewhat annoyed.

He took a puff of his joint. 'Shit man, I mostly just wanted to see how your night was, if it matched up to mine.'

'My night of partying compared to your first night of limousine driving, yeah I doubt mine compares,' I said mockingly. 'I'll call you tomorrow and we can trade stories, but for now I need to rest man.'

'Yeah aiight man fair enough, I'll call you tomorrow before your show,' Scott hung up the phone.

'Yeah bye,' I said to no one, before instantly falling down and going to sleep.

Because of the distraction of the phone call I had forgotten to actually set my alarm, luckily though there was another wakeup call in the apartment, sleeping in my bed. At first I didn't notice, still groggy and half dreaming, but after a few seconds it was impossible not to notice. Someone had crept under my sheets and was now sucking my hard cock.

'Zoe?' I asked to the mysterious cock sucker.

I got no spoken response just a moan of pleasure, followed by a loud slurping sound.

'Oh fuck!' I gasped, now feeling the full extent of the pleasure.

I went to pull the sheet off of Zoe just to be one hundred per cent sure that it was her but she stopped me, keeping a tight grip on the sheets so as to keep up the mystery alive while she bobbed up and down on my cock.

'Have it your way,' I surrendered, laying back down and placing my arms behind my head, content now to just enjoy the astounding mysterious blowjob I was receiving.

After a few seconds of pure pleasure I remembered something, I had the most important set of meetings of my life that morning. I quickly grabbed my phone and checked to see what the time was while still enjoying the feeling of Zoe's recently single mouth sucking up and down at a fast pace on my cock.

'Zoe, it's seven! I have to be at the meeting like now!' I quickly pulled the sheets back forcefully to reveal a completely naked Zoe Kravitz bobbing on my cock.

She pulled my dick out of her mouth.

'The first meeting is with Atlantic, which is my father's label. I'll just tell them that I got the times wrong... we can stand to be a half hour late.'

'Okay well I'd better get ready now, have a shower and everything if I want to be half an hour late instead of an hour,' I said standing up from the couch my cock standing at attention in front of Zoe's face.

'Okay, let's go have a shower!' Zoe said standing up to join me.

I looked down at my phone and then up at a naked Zoe Kravitz who had just offered to join me in the shower. 'Fine, let's go have a shower... but a quick one!'

'Don't worry, I'll make it quick,' Zoe grinned as we quickly walked towards my bathroom.

She turned the knob and hot water sprinkled out of the shower, as soon as we were both drenched Zoe took my cock in her hand and began to jack it off.

'Just what a need for a morning of big meetings,' I said, thanking my companion and leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.

'No problem, anything for a friend right.' Zoe said as she rubbed her thumb against the tip of my dick, sending a wave of pleasure through my entire body.

I kissed her on the lips passionately, water raining down on the two of us as I gently rubbed her pussy with two fingers. 'You seem stressed to, let me help you out.'

'Ohh!' she moaned. 'Thanks. My friend is having a lot of stressful meetings today so I needed this!'

'Anything for a friend,' I echoed, the two of us now standing in my shower pleasuring each other with our hands as we were constantly splashed with water.

The two of us picked up the pace rapidly as I considered how lucky I was that this was the second time in twelve hours that I had shared a sexual encounter with a celebrity in a shower.

'Have you ever been with a girl in the shower?' Zoe asked bringing me closer to climaxing.

Yes, just a few hours ago I thought.

'No.' I answered.

'What are you thinking about?' Zoe asked as I could feel the pleasure in my cock mounting, the touch of her soft hands on my rod bringing me closer to the edge.

Fucking Katy Perry's tits I mused.

'Fucking you from behind,' I told her. 'You?'

'Same,' she smiled. 'Just thinking about how hard you fucked me last night. People could probably hear us you know?'

'I know people could hear us because of the looks I got,' I said, now I was really thinking about our previous encounter.

'Everyone there knows you know how to fuck pussy,' Zoe purred before moaning and creaming all over my fingers.

More people then she knows, I smirked inwardly.

'Everyone there knows you can take a dick.' I said before shooting my load onto the bathroom door.

We smiled at each other before grabbing the soap and actually began to clean up.

'We should do this again sometime,' Zoe said as she lathered up my chest.

'Let's just get through today,' I snickered as I did likewise.

After the shower we got dressed, me in some fresh clothes off the rack and Zoe had to re-wear the same clothes from the night before, which she didn't seem to mind, and neither did I because they we very flattering.

'Are you sure it's not noticeable?' Zoe asked as we stepped into the elevator together.

'Trust me,' I said as I pressed the ground floor button and caught a glance of her amazing ass. 'No one is going to notice they're the same clothes.'

'Thanks,' she smiled as the elevator doors opened.

'You just look beautiful regardless how old your clothes are anyway,' I said somewhat bluntly as we walked out into the lobby of my building.

'Okay now you're going to make be blush,' Zoe smiled, feigning embarrassment.

'Blush all you want-'

'Errrgghhh!'

'What the fuck?' Zoe snapped as she looked around the garden of my building.

'Hello?' I called out to the bushes, hoping it wasn't another homeless bum shitting in the garden.

'Ahhh!' The voice was definitely female, and it was coming from behind the bushes.

'Go check it out Jay,' Zoe said, moving behind me.

'I don't have time for this shit.' I said to myself as I begrudgingly walked over behind the bushes.

'What is it?' Zoe asked as I stared down at the naked figure below me.

'You're not going to believe this shit!' I yelled out to my fuck buddy.

'What? Who is it?' She called back as she walked over towards us.

'It's Amanda Seyfried... drunk and completely naked.' I said as I looked down at her glorious body, which seemed to just be soaked in dried cum.

'Holy shit!' Zoe and I just stood there staring in awe at the sight before us.

'Should I... Should I take her upstairs?' I asked Zoe.

'Probably. I mean we can't just leave her here.' Zoe replied, beside herself knowing we had places to be.

'I don't really... she's covered in cum.' I said as I looked down at the A-List star who had barely any idea anyone was around, let alone where she was.

'Jay...'

'I know I know,' I said as I took off my jacket and wrapped it around Amanda, hoisting her up so that her tits rested gently against my right shoulder.

'Be careful,' Zoe said as I began to walk back towards my lobby.

'She's fine,' I said, very much enjoying the sensation of Amanda's tits grazing my shoulder, not really being contained properly inside of my now soiled jacket.

'If you say so,' Zoe remarked as we climbed back into the elevator.

'I'm just worried I'll never get to any of my meetings to be honest, it's just one thing after another.'

We waited an extra minute for the elevator to take us back up to my floor.

'You say that like you didn't enjoy any of it,' Zoe said angrily.

'That's not what I meant,' I said as the elevator doors opened again.

'I know what you meant, give me your keys,' Zoe quipped as we approached the door.

'Pocket,' I said, the strain of carrying the famous blonde actress finally getting to me.

Zoe grabbed my keys and opened the door, holding it open as I carried the ill fated Les Miserables star inside. She let the door close and quickly rushed to open my bedroom door for me so I didn't need to break my stride before getting to it. I finally walked inside my bedroom and laid Amanda down on my bed, removing my jacket and covering her with my sheets.

'Remind me to burn these,' I said referring to the sheets as I pulled my pen and pad out of my pocket.

'Don't worry, I know.' Zoe snickered as I wrote out a note for Amanda instructing her where she was and how we found her, who to call and all that stuff, even putting 50 dollars on the bedside table for a cab.

'You know, for a rapper, you're alright Mr. Cult.' Zoe said as we left the room.

'Don't spread it around too much,' I said gently closing the door behind me.

'Thank you very much for coming in today Jay,' the pale skinned business executive type said as he shook my hand.

'No worries Bob, when do you think you'll have some idea?' I asked him as I stood up to match him.

'After the weekend, we have to run it by all of the bosses and such,' another one of the business men said to answer my question.

'Great,' I said. 'Well I'll get out of your hair and talk to you on Monday,' I said as I shook the other man's hand.

'It was nice to meet you, and like I said it all looks very positive,' Bob said as he led me towards the door.

'Thanks,' I replied before the door closed behind me and I was in a quiet hallway.

I had just been in my first official record label meeting, and they really seemed like they wanted to bring me on-board, it was a truly magical moment. I was starting to swell up with pride in myself and pride in my work when I remembered I was not alone, I looked down at the comfy looking sofa next to the door.

'Are you ready to go?' I said to my partner in crime, Zoe Kravitz.

'Of course, did it go well?' She asked as she stood and took my arm.

'I think it went very well but... Atlantic.' I started before remembering that Zoe's father was signed on to this label. '...They're very picky.'

Zoe nodded. 'That's true, but you're really good... Def Jam next?'

We stepped into the elevator and I pressed the ground floor button. 'Yeah, next and last on our list.'

The elevator started it's long journey down as I turned my phone on, I had kept it off out of respect to the people I was meeting with to find four unread messages.

"Have you ever wanted to go to Hawaii? I'm shooting a movie there next week. ;)" - Selena

"Just realized that we're performing at the same show tonight, could be interesting." - Miley

"I just wanted to thank you for the fucking you gave me last night. I am always keen when you are. ;)" - Rihanna

"Baby, I want you to come on tour with me... think about it." - Katy

The elevator had dropped to the bottom floor, which was almost as low as my jaw was after reading those four messages. I had assumed that the night before was just going to be a one-time thing, something never to be repeated, but if these messages were to be believed it was not only going to be reoccurring but reoccurring often.

'Who are you texting anyway?' Zoe asked be as we walked out of the elevator into the lobby.

'Just some important collaborators, no one special.' I said, attempting to hide the fact that I was talking to the four girls I fucked after her last night.

'Fair enough,' Zoe said as I quickly started to reply to all the messages.

"If I'm lucky I might be recording an album in Hawaii next week. Lol" - To Selena

"Hopefully we can find a decent way to pass the time between sets. ;)" - To Miley

"Thank you for the fucking last night! And vice versa. :)" - To Rihanna

"It could work to help each other get different kinds of audiences coming to our shows that wouldn't normally come. Also all of the fringe benefits that come with the two of us touring together, hint hint." - To Katy

'All done,' I said as I started the car's engine and put my phone in the middle console.

'Great, because you're mine today,' Zoe said as we drove out of the parking lot.

'Don't worry baby, I know,' I said as my phone regrettably vibrated again.

Zoe seemed somewhat pissed as she snatched the phone from the console. 'I'll get it.'

'Hey wait, no give that back!' I resisted as Zoe began to type out a message in response to whatever I had just received.

'Don't worry, it's handled now,' she said as she continued to fiddle with my phone. 'And I deleted the message... for fun.'

Zoe began to laugh as she put my phone back into the console.

'God damn it!' I shouted at myself more than anyone. 'You're lucky you woke me up to a blowjob this morning!'

Zoe continued to laugh as I forced the car to drive faster down the highway, speedily making our way to our next destination which was Def Jam, which was actually the place I wanted to get a deal at the most of anywhere, so I had no time to waste being mad and only time to make sure I was ready.

'They're ready for you Mr. Cult.' the sexy receptionist said to me while sitting in a large waiting room.

'Thanks,' I said as she walked away, giving me a good view of her ass in her short skirt.

'Okay. Are you cool to just chill out here?' I asked Zoe who was seated beside me trying to keep herself from falling asleep.

'Yes yes, that's fine see you soon...' she managed to mutter before I kissed her on the forehead and headed towards the ominous red doors that would lead me to the Def Jam meeting room.

'Mr. Cult, welcome!' A large white man dressed in an expensive suit greeted me from the end of a long table as I entered into the famous conference room. 'Please take a seat anywhere,' he pointed around at the various free spaces there were in amongst the somewhat large group of people sitting around the table.

I was shocked to see that they had gathered quite a turn out for the meeting, 2 Chainz had shown up and Rick Ross was there also. I walked around the table stunned at the choice I had with whom to sit next to, do I sit next to Frank Ocean? Or do I sit next to Big Sean? My choice was made for me however by my cock when I realized that Rihanna was also in the room and starring intently at me.

'Excellent.' the business man said as I sat down next to the pop star who gave me a devilish grin. 'Now we can begin. You're probably wondering why so many artists have turned up for this meeting, you should know this isn't a normal thing we don't do this for everyone.'

I looked around the room in awe of the sheer amount of talent that had been gathered in one place then into Rihanna's eyes as she placed a hand on my thigh and then back at the business man as I nodded in understanding.

'My name is Edward Struthers and the reason I and all of these fine artists have gathered here today is because we all want to work with you Jay. We can see your talent from a mile away and we want to nurture it.' Edward continued on with his pitch.

'You came here, expecting to pitch yourself... well the good news is that you don't have to, we're sold, you're here to get sold on us,' he continued increasingly energetic as he did so. 'The fact is, we know you're a great rapper, we know you've got the look, we know you have artists like Rihanna here lining up around the door for the chance to work with you and most importantly we know you have a stance against studio interference and corporate sell outs so we're going to give you none of that, all that we want is for you to record whatever you want with whoever you want and release it at a time and manner that you feel is suitable... essentially it's all your road trip Jay, we just want to pay for the gas.'

The room filled in enthusiastic applause which I even found myself joining in on, feeling very pleased with the presentation and very pleased with Rihanna who instead of applauding like everyone else was rubbing my cock through my pants. I was shocked, in a room so full of her peers that she would be ballsy enough to do something like that. Edward seemed to notice this and gave me a slight wink while the applause winded down.

'I don't even want you to answer me today Jay, I want you to take the night and do your concert see how you feel in the morning then get back to me, what do you think?' Edward asked after the room had settled.

'Honestly I'm very fucking impressed with the turn out.' Rihanna began to rub my cock harder. 'And I'm touched to know that all of you want to work with me, honestly I can't wait to see what we come up with, regardless of how it all turns out.'

Rihanna nodded, fooling everyone in the room but me and seemingly Edward.

'Well great, I can't wait to hear from you tomor-'

'Am I late?'

The room fell silent as we turned to the door, knowing full well from whose mouth came that famous voice. Rihanna's hand immediately left my cock as if it was sacrilegious to do such a thing in front of the man who had just entered the room. Kanye West stood in the doorway of the conference room, waiting for the answer to a question he already knew.

'No...' Edward said, stunned at the sudden appearance of the G.O.O.D. Music founder himself.

'Great,' Mr. West said as he swaggered into the room, followed closely by his girlfriend Kim Kardashian who was pushing a pram with baby North inside.

'Can you all leave?' Kanye asked as everyone waited in silence.

Instantly everyone got up and left the room, the artists all followed by Edward Struthers himself, who even though he was clearly high up in the ranks was still outranked by Yeezy. Kim sat down in one of the chairs and played with her baby while Kanye stood in silence and waited for everyone to have completely cleared out before clearing his throat loudly.

I sat in the room alone for a moment after Kanye and his family left me to think about what he had just offered me. I was alone at least, until my partner in crime Zoe Kravitz entered the room with a look of shock on her face.

'Holy shit, can you believe that?' Zoe exclaimed loudly as I stood up from my chair.

'I know,' I started. 'It's just too much, I had no...'

'Just incredible, what did he ask you?' Zoe asked as she pulled me towards the door.

'He asked me if I wanted to join G.O.O.D.' I answered, still in shock.

Zoe opened the conference room door and dragged me outside of it. 'That's amazing! You're in G.O.O.D. Music!'

'No,' I said as we walked down the hallway. 'I haven't said yes yet.'

'Oh... why?' Zoe asked pressing the down button at the elevator repeatedly.

'Well...' I got a message on my phone as we stepped into the elevator. 'He wanted to give me time to think it through,' I said as I looked at the message.

"To be continued... on that handjob ;)" - Rihanna

'I don't understand what there is to think though,' Zoe said.

We walked out of the elevator. 'It's a whole thing, I'll explain it to you later, I need to rest before this show.'

"You left me so hard ;)" - To Rihanna

'Fair enough,' we walked towards the car. 'How about Kim though, it's been a few months since the baby and her body is like amazing again!'

I climbed into the driver's seat. 'Yeah. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to lose all the baby weight everywhere except her tits.'

Zoe playfully punched me in the arm as I started the car. 'Trust you to only notice the tits!'

'Well I gotta do what I-'

Suddenly my phone went off and I looked down to see it was a private number. I answered it knowing full well it was probably going to be some sort of telemarketer.

'Hello, Jay speaking.' I answered.

'That's funny because this is Jay,' the male voice replied from the phone.

'What do you mean?' I asked, confused.

'This is Jay-Z.'

Why did all these amazing musicians want to talk to me?

'Err. Thank you.' I said awkwardly.

'Thank me?' Jay-Z chuckled. 'For what?'

'I don't know...' What the fuck was that? Zoe was snickering in the passenger seat.

'Whatever man. Anyway, are you free tomorrow night?' The rap icon asked me as I swerved through traffic.

'Free? Yes!' I answered.

'Great,' Jay-Z said enthusiastically. 'Dinner at my place then.'

'Oh my god!' I just couldn't believe any of this, all these people want to talk to me.

'I'll send a car around to your place at around six, then we'll have a nice dinner with the wife, you can bring your girl if you want to, but then we're going to talk business,' Jay-Z said.

'Okay, yes, thank you,' I said.

'No problems man, I'll see you then.'

'I can't wait to have a good sleep before this show,' I said to Zoe as we rounded the corner that would lead us to her house.

'I don't know that you'll get much sleep,' Zoe said slyly.

I looked over at Zoe and smiled. 'Well I will have to get at least a little rest.'

Zoe pouted at me. 'A very small amount,' she said.

I laughed and turned back forward to find someone else parked in Zoe's driveway. 'Who's that?'

'Oh shit...' Zoe said.

'What? Who is it?' I asked as I pulled up.

'It's Penn, what the fuck is he doing here?' Zoe said as I turned the car off.

'Do you just want to go back to mine?' I asked.

'No!' Zoe shouted. 'It has to be here.'

I was somewhat taken aback by her firm stance. 'Okay, well let's go in.'

'Yes... let's...'

We both climbed out of the car and headed towards the front door, neither of us really sure what to expect.

'Do you want me to wait out here?' As we go got to the door.

'No. It would be better if you came in with me,' Zoe answered as she opened the front door.

The moment we walked in we were greeted by a dishevelled and clearly sleep deprived Penn Badgley. 'Baby, where have you been? I've been trying to call you all day!'

'My battery is dead,' Zoe answered as the door closed behind us. 'What are you doing here Penn?'

'I... to see you, to apologise... last night was...'

'I don't want to hear it Penn, just go,' Zoe said.

'I have to explain myself!' Penn exclaimed moving closer towards us.

'She told you to leave Penn. I think you should listen to her.' I said to the guy who I always kind of saw as a friend.

'What does it matter to you Jay?' Penn questioned angrily.

'Are you drunk?' Zoe interjected, trying to change the subject.

'Of course I'm drunk!' Penn shouted. 'Thank you for bringing her home safe Jay, but you can go now!'

'Dude, I ain't going anywhere besides that bedroom,' I pointed behind Penn. 'Because I need to fucking sleep.'

'Get the fuck out of here Jay and mind your own business!' Penn yelled while moving closer towards me. 'What were you two doing together last night anyway?'

'We were just-'

'Fucking!' Zoe yelled out. 'I spent the night getting fucked harder than I've ever been fucked before!'

A glint of rage sparked in Penn's eyes. 'I'll kill you!'

He charged at me with his hands stretched out like her was going to strangle me, without even thinking about it I pulled out my Beretta. 'Stop right there Penn!'

The whole room froze. 'What the-'

'Shut the fuck up!' I yelled, aiming my gun right between his eyes as he stood frozen.

'Jay you have a gun?' Zoe exclaimed in shock.

'Yes okay, it's my right as an American to own one.' I said, attempting to explain myself.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 'Oh shit!' Zoe cussed to herself.

'What now. Who is it?' I asked, still holding the gun in place.

'It's... Jessica Alba...' Zoe said.

For a moment I was utterly confused, but then suddenly it all started clicking together. 'You need to get the fuck out right now Penn, go out the back-door and then back around the front or so help me I'll blow your fucking head off!'

Penn didn't waste one second sprinting for the back-door as I put my gun back in its holster.

'Answer the door!' I commanded.

'You're so fucking hot right now,' Zoe said lustfully as she stared at me.

'I know... answer the door,' I said before walking into the kitchen.

I entered the room not knowing exactly what I was looking for, but more as an excuse to go over in my head the events that had just happened. Somehow Zoe and Jessica met, and conspired to meet again this time with me, how and when? I didn't know exactly what they wanted from me but I could only guess it was something sexual.

She must have been the person on the phone when Zoe answered my text earlier. She deleted it so that I couldn't read it again and know of her surprise. Obviously she didn't count on Penn showing up out of the blue considering they had broken up, which was strange... maybe I hadn't gotten the full story of exactly why they had broken up.

I could faintly hear the sound of Zoe greeting Jessica at the door and telling her come into the living room where I would soon be. It wasn't long before I realized that I had subconsciously poured three glasses of red wine and was now taking them out of the kitchen.

'It's been a long day,' I said as I re-entered the living room. 'Let's chill out with some wine and... huh?'

I looked up from the glasses in my hand to find both Jessica Alba and Zoe Kravitz standing in their underwear.

'Sure. That sounds pretty damned good to me,' Jessica smiled as she grabbed a glass out of my hands.

I handed another one to Zoe.

'What do you think?' Zoe asked before taking a sip.

'I can already tell what he thinks,' Jessica said as she pointed down at my obvious erection.

They both laughed.

'Let's do this, I have a show tonight.' I said forcefully before downing my wine.

'Agreed.' Zoe said as she did the same, which was followed suit by Jessica.

We all threw the glasses to the floor before I addressed the girls.

'Drop to your knees,' I insisted.

'I like a man who takes charge,' Jessica said as she and Zoe both obeyed my command, heads now inches away from my constrained cock.

'Just wait until you see his cock,' Zoe said to her new friend as I unbuckled my belt.

'Holy shit,' Jessica said as she unzipped my jeans and felt my cock in her hands.

Zoe felt around and placed her hand on my gun as Jessica gently rubbed my cock. 'Wow, this is so hot,' she started rubbing the gun like a cock.

'Be careful with that,' I said taking the gun out of its holster and placing it on the bench.

Zoe moaned and instead focused on pulling my jeans down with my boxers, when it was released it flicked Jessica in the face. 'Oh my god!' Jessica yelled out, unable to believe the size of it.

'It's truly amazing,' Zoe said before taking it in her mouth.

Jessica began jacking my cock while kissing the head through Zoe's cheek. 'Mm. This is incredible.'

'You got that right,' I said as I placed a hand on each girls head.

Zoe took my cock out of her mouth and passed it to Jessica, who in turn took it in her mouth. The two girls both took turns jacking and sucking my cock, each wanting the other to have as much quality time as possible. As good as Zoe was at sucking cock, she was nowhere near the match for Jessica who was able to suck it like a pro.

Jessica was also clearly the hornier one as well, because I could see her shoving two fingers in and out of her own pussy while this whole thing was happening. She was so horny that juices were dripping from her pussy onto Zoe's carpet. Zoe on the other hand was focused entirely on me, when she wasn't sucking my cock she was licking my balls and massaging my stomach.

'Both of you lick it,' I said pulling Zoe off my cock.

'As you wish,' both girls chimed in unison before softly placing their tongues at the base of my fully erect cock.

'Oh yeah!' I moaned as they slowly slid them up the shaft simultaneously.

Both girls stayed silent until they reached the tip, before softly giggling and making circles out it with their tongues, never quite touching each other. The pleasure was so immense I was already so worked up by Rihanna earlier that I feared I might blow my wad too soon, in what was going to be one of the shining experiences of my sexual life.

'Kiss each other,' I said in an attempt to give my pulsating cock a rest. 'Slowly.'

They pulled their soft, wet tongues off my cock and looked into each other's eyes. 'Don't mind if I do,' Jessica said, softly licking Zoe's lips.

'I've always wanted to do this,' Zoe said as she shoved two fingers into her drenched pussy, jamming them in and out as the girls leaned in to kiss.

'This truly is heaven,' I said my cock inches away from Jessica Alba and Zoe Kravitz as they gently locked lips.

First they just gave each other playful little pecks on the lips, but before long they were engaged in a long and lustful sensual kiss. It might have been the hottest action I had ever seen, which is a pretty big deal considering I had seen not only Katy Perry and Rihanna making out the night before, but Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus as well.

'Take off your bras.' I said. 'I want to see those sexy nipples touch.'

The women complied, reaching behind their own backs while still engaging in the passionate kiss.

'Uh uh!' I stopped them, my cock still pointing rock hard at their faces. 'Take each other's bra's off.'

They smiled into each other as they pulled their arms back, reaching them over each other's shoulders, slowly unclasping one another's bra strap. They were pressed so close together that even though their bra's were unclasped I still couldn't see their tits. Luckily though this was remedied as the two pulled each other's bra's down, letting them fall between their legs as they rubbed each other's nipples.

My cock was now far less close to completion, but was still rock hard, so I felt secure enough to rub it while watching the two topless celebrities make out. Both girls nipples were actually roughly the same size and shape, which came as a surprise to me, what differentiated them for me though, was the colour. Jessica's were pinkish and pale, where as Zoe's were more brown and milky.

'I need some of this,' Zoe said before bringing her head down and kissing her companion’s pinkish nipples, cupping her full breasts in her hands.

'Mm.' Jessica moaned. 'And I need me some of this cock.' Jessica continued as she grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth, instantly sucking like a pro.

'Oh god!' I mouthed, unable to voice words as she bobbed hard up and down on my cock.

She simply stayed silent, content to focus on her work while looking me directly into the eyes. Both of my hands now found themselves not only resting on the back of her head but also somewhat forcefully pushing it towards my cock, simultaneously ramming my cock in her mouth as she bobbed on to it.

Meanwhile, Zoe was engaged in a little mission of her own, having abandoned Jessica's perfect breasts in favour of sweeter fruits. She soon found herself ripping the 'Into The Blue' stars panties off and shoving her tongue deep into her shaven pussy. This caused Jessica to both gag and moan over my cock while continuing to get face fucked.

'I'm gonna cum all the way down the back of your throat!' I yelled shoving my cock harder into Jessica than ever before.

My plan was interrupted however when Jessica had to pull my cock out of her mouth in order to scream loudly as she could, while squirting all over Zoe's face. Zoe wiped the juices off her face, but not her smile as she looked up at me and a heavily gasping Jessica radiantly. I would have been angry at the interruption had it not been for the look of pure joy on Zoe's face in that moment.

'You're gonna get it now!' I shouted in mock anger at Zoe as I lurched forward and pinned her to the ground.

'Take me, Jay,' Zoe shouted. 'Fuck me until I can't walk straight.'

'Damn right!' I spat as I ripped Zoe's panties off and threw them to the ground.

''Please Jay I need your cock, just shove it in!' Zoe moaned as I put my arms back on her wrists.

'This pussy belongs to me!' I shouted as I shoved my cock deep into her.

'It's all yours Jay, you can have it all!'

I stopped listening to her as I jammed my cock in and out of her, and had gotten into a weird fuzzy haze. All I could focus on was fucking Zoe, something that only the day before was an impossible concept. I was barely famous and already I'd my cock inside of six bona fide celebrities, all of whom were the sexiest women I had ever been with, way sexier then the hood rats I'd been fucking while I was coming up.

'Holy fuck Jay, oh my god!'

'Fuck her Jay, fill her with your cock!'

I was brought back to reality when my lips were suddenly being kissed by Jessica Alba. 'Don't think too much about it,' she said as if reading my mind.

Jessica had now straddled Zoe's stomach, her perfect ass now facing Zoe's face. 'It's just all so unbelievable, it must be a dream,' I said, in spite of myself.

'Shhh!' Jessica covered my mouth with hers, and lifted my hands up to her glorious tits while I continued to impale Zoe with my cock.

'Fuck me Jay, fuck me,' Jessica said and I needed no more persuasion.

I pulled my cock out of Zoe and shoved it deep into Jessica's pussy, repeatedly pumping into her in a sitting position. 'Is that what you want? You fucking slut?'

'Yes! This is what I've been waiting for!' Jessica said as I continued to fuck her, Zoe now looking at us confused. 'Let your animal out!'

'You want my inner animal?' I asked as I groped at her chest. 'Turn around and I'll fuck you like an animal!'

'Yes please!' Jessica shouted, happily turning around so I was now fucking her in a doggie position, not missing a beat.

'You like me now bitch?' I shouted, unable to control myself as I railed hard into the first person I ever had a crush on.

'Ugh!' She moaned. 'You're so deep. I've never had a cock so deep inside me like this before!'

'Zoe!' I shouted. 'Can you do something to shut her up?'

'With pleasure,' Zoe said somewhat venomously as she shoved her pussy in Jessica's face.

Jessica didn't have any time to protest, she simply surrendered to the fact that now she was getting fucked from behind and was being forced into returning a favour to Zoe. I looked deep into Zoe's eyes and she looked back as we used this woman, if I ever loved anyone, I realized right then that it would have been Zoe. I didn't have any time to dwell on it though, because I could feel pressure mounting in my loins as Zoe wrapped her legs around Jessica's head.

I knew already where I wanted to finish off, but I wasn't sure if I was going to get away with it. 'I'm going to fuck you in the ass,' I whispered into her ear through Zoe's leg.

I got no reaction, which I took as a green-light to go ahead and do it. 'Oh god yes! She is the best pussy eater I've ever had Jay!' Zoe shouted out as I pulled my cock out of Jessica's pussy. 'Even better than! Even better than!' I froze, anxious to find out what other woman had eaten her pussy. Instead she just screamed loudly, clearly having just cum, which was my cue to shove my cock in Jessica's ass.

'Ahhhh!' She screamed as my cock forced it's way deep into her ass hole using only her pussy juices as lubricant.

'I've never been!' I pulled my cock out and rammed it back in.

'Fucked!' She held her head back in pleasure as I continued to fuck her in the ass.

'In the ass by!' I could feel I was pretty much about to cum.

'A black guy before!' I came hard deep into her ass, completely exhausted.

'But I love it.'

After I came in Jessica's ass, the three of us cleaned up and I went upstairs to take a nap, wanting to be well rested for the show that night. I fell asleep quite easily, I had nothing but nice things to dream about after all. What I did dream about, I couldn't tell you, all I can remember is being ripped away from my dreams too soon, by a phone call.

'Hello?' I said picking up the cursed phone.

'Jay, it's Scott,' Scott seemed to be really bad at knowing when a good time to call me was.

'Scott I was sleeping, what's up?' I replied.

'What? Sleeping? Your show is in an hour!' Scott exclaimed.

'Oh fuck, seriously?' I leaped out of bed immediately.

'Yeah dude, get ready, do you even know what you're playing?' Scott asked.

'Yeah, no I don't... we can go over it in the car over,' I said. '20 Minutes?'

'Shit dude, sorry I can't I'm already on a job at the moment, taking my boy Josh and his friends to this cruise shit party,' Scott said apologetically.

'Who the fuck is Josh?' I asked.

'He's my best customer!' Scott said laughing. 'Besides Vanessa's here as well.'

'How can you have a best customer? This is your second night!' I shouted in confusion. 'Wait? Vanessa, as in the Vanessa? The girl who you-'

'Shut up!' Scott yelled. 'And yes! I have to go, good luck tonight!'

'We'll catch up when you get off, you're taking me home!' I said before he hung up.

I quickly ran into the shower, thinking to myself that Zoe could probably just drive me to my gig. After the shower I got out and got dressed before looking at my phone as I walked down the stairs. Two messages and one missed call; the messages were from Selena Gomez and Rihanna and the missed call was from... my home phone?

'What the fuck?' I said to myself as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

'Zoe!' I called out. 'Can you drive me to the gig?'

'She's asleep,' Jessica said as I walked into the lounge room.

'Well... wake her up,' I replied, noticing that Jessica had put back on her panties and bra but nothing else.

'She's exhausted, I'll just drive you to the gig,' she said, walking closer towards me. 'Come on, let's go.'

I shrugged and followed her to the front door. 'Aren't you going to put your clothes back on?' I asked as Jessica reached for something on the coat rack.

'I have,' Jessica answered as she put on the trench coat she had clearly left there.

I looked at her confused momentarily. 'Oh! You really came here in nothing but underwear and trench coat?'

'I wanted to do something special for you,' she said as I opened the door for her.

'Well it certainly worked,' I grinned as we walked out the door.

We climbed into her car and she pulled out of the drive way, giving me a chance to check those messages while she was busy focusing on the road.

"How did it go with Kanye? We really need to finish what we started in there. ;)" - Rihanna

"A little birdie told me you're signed to GOOD, maybe we will be able to make some GOOD music of our own next week in Hawaii." - Selena

I had no idea how Selena could have found out about my impromptu meeting with Kanye, but I had a sneaking suspicion it had something to do with her good friend Rihanna.

"I think it went well. He gave me a lot to think about. That mouth of yours is dangerous though. We'll have to put it to good use sometime soon. ;)" - To Rihanna

"It's not set in stone. But a Hawaiian fling might be in the cards. :)" - To Selena

I looked up after sending that message to check if Jessica was annoyed at all, it appeared she was completely focused on the road though. Which was good, because I still had one nagging issue in the back of mind that I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of it unless I did something about it.

'Hey Jessica,' I said.

What's up?' she replied while keeping her eyes on the road.

'I just need to make a phone call,' I said.

'Go ahead be quick though, we're nearly there,' she said.

I nodded and pulled my phone out, quickly dialling my home number, intent on finding out who had called me on it. 'Hello?' A female voice answered.

'Hi, who is this?' I asked.

'My name's Amanda, I woke up in a bed with a note telling me to call this number,' she said and it suddenly clicked.

'Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten about you!' I said, Jessica gave me a strange look.

'That's disgusting.' Amanda scorned. 'You sleep with a woman and don't even remember her?'

'Whoa. You mustn't have a great memory yourself there. I didn't sleep with you, I simply found you outside my building this morning... you looked cold so I brought you inside,' Jessica looked back at the road, satisfied.

'Oh my god... oh my god I am so sorry!' Amanda exclaimed.

'Hey, it's no problem.' I said. 'Make yourself at home, there's plenty of food. Take your time leaving.'

'Thank you so much, I had a shower and I promise I will wash these sheets... but I don't have any clothes...' Amanda said, somewhat embarrassed.

'You don't have to... but thanks... as far as clothes go, you won't be bothered by anyone, but you can just wear one of my shirts and some boxers or something,' I said hoping to end the conversation as we pulled up to the arena.

'Thank you. I should be gone when you get here.' Amanda claimed. 'I'll just mail the clothes back!'

'No problems,' I said as I hung up the phone.

'What was that about?' Jessica asked as I put the phone in my pocket.

'I barely fucking know myself,' I said as I got out of the car. 'Are you coming in? Backstage pass...'

'Nah, my husband is expecting me at home,' Jessica said as she rolled her eyes. 'I'll catch you around Cult.'

'Yeah see you later Jessica,' I said before she drove away.

I rushed up to my dressing room and made it with plenty of time to spare, which meant I was able to go over my set list and all that sort of stuff before the show started. I opened up the door to find a room completely shrouded in darkness, which was strange since they usually kept it lit.

'Well, well, well,' a familiar female voice said in the darkness.

'What the fuck?' I said as I turned on the light.

I was shocked to find Miley Cyrus sitting in my chair, and even more surprised when she opened her mouth and remarked, 'You still owe me some of that cock.'

'Right now?' I asked in bewilderment, unable to believe what I was seeing, not only was Miley Cyrus in my dressing room fifteen minutes before I was supposed to go on stage, but she was completely naked.

'Not right now, I got naked for no reason,' Miley said sarcastically.

'Good point,' I admitted after closing the door and locking it. 'We better make this quick then.'

'Not too quick I hope,' she said as I walked towards her unbuckling my belt and tossing it to the ground.

'Don't worry,' I started. 'By the time I'm done you'll need the rest,' I was now standing directly in front of her my cock hardening in my pants, inches away from her face.

'We'll see about that, I can take a dick,' Miley said as she unzipped my jeans pulling them down harshly, clearly not being able to contain herself as she pulled my now fully hard cock out of it's confinement.

'I bet you can,' I said, watching as Miley softly jacked my cock, licking her lips as she stared at it in wonder.

She leaned in and took a long slow lick from the base of my cock, all the way up to the tip, making sure to softly kiss it once she made it. 'This time, I swear I will fit this entire thing in my mouth.'

'You would be the first,' I said as I lightly groped her naked tits, keeping myself busy while she picked up the pace jacking my cock.

'It just tastes so good,' Miley said in between kisses, which we becoming more frequent. 'I just want it all in my mouth.'

'Well quick talking about it,' I said moving one of my hands up from her tits tot he back of her head. 'And suck it!' I gently pushed her lips onto my cock.

'With pleasure,' Miley said in that sexy southern drawl of hers, moments before engulfing the head of my cock in her sexy little mouth.

'Mmm, that's more like it,' I said, closing my eyes as my right hand joined my left on her head, urging her to suck more of my cock.

She certainly was sloppy, but in a good way, in the sort of way that let you know she was good at sucking cock, but not because she had to be, because she wanted to be. She had the kind of cock sucking experience only a real slut could have.

She had made it about halfway down my pole before she began to bob up and down, swirling her sexy tongue around my cock. Her hands began rubbing my balls as she did so, smiling and looking me in the eyes as she did so. This made me so hot that I accidentally bucked my hips, causing my cock to jump in her mouth, this sort of thing would normally set off a woman’s gag reflex but Miley seemed to have none.

'Wow Miley, I knew you were a dirty slut, but this is incredible!' I said almost moaning in pleasure.

Miley simply moaned in response, not wanting to let flattery get in the way of her work. She was now focused on inching her way further and further down my cock. She was about three quarters of the way down when I realised my cock must've been touching the back of her throat. Usually this is the point where most bitches back off, but this seemed to just encourage her more, setting her off to suck even harder.

Obviously my cock could go no further, but it was an admirable effort so I decided I was going to give her something special. 'Hey Miley, you ever been face fucked before?' I said at the deep throating pop-star.

She moaned in response. 'Well, whether you have or you haven't,' I started. 'You're about to.'

She moaned again as I gripped the back of her head and pulled my cock out of her mouth. 'Holy shit,' she started now that her mouth was free of cock. 'Fuck my mouth like you fucked Selena's cunt last night!'

'Open wide,' I said as I set my self up to perform her request.

She did so and I immediately launched my cock inside of her mouth, my cock slamming hard on the back of her throat. Saliva started coming out from her mouth, spilling all over the place, I just kept fucking her hard on the mouth.

'Yeah take it you little fucking slut,' I said aggressively, nothing turned me on more then telling a slut what she was.

She continued to look up at me, directly in the eyes as my cock rammed hard in and out of her mouth. After fucking her face a few times I pulled my cock out and then pulled her to her feet.

'I need to fuck your pussy,' I said as I lifted her up and sat her on the vanity.

'Fuck me please Jay, I need that big cock inside me!' Miley moaned as I placed my cock on her pussy, rubbing it against her lips.

Without hesitation I shoved my cock in her pussy, causing her to gasp loudly and grip my shoulders and wrap her legs around my back.

'How does it feel betraying Selena?' I asked as I fucked her harder, placing a hand on the mirror behind Miley for support.

'It feels better every time!' Miley said digging her nails into my back.

'You actually fucked Beiber?' I asked. 'I mean I knew you were a fucking slut but-'

'Are you kidding?' Miley asked while she continued to take a heaping of my cock. 'I let the bitch eat my cunt, even I have my limits!'

'Sounds about right,' I said as I picked Miley up, fucking her in mid-air.

This gave me a moment to rest, because even though I was now supporting her weight she was doing all the work bouncing on top of my cock. She kept bouncing as I moved around the room, trying to decide where I want to fuck her next. Something told me that the door would be the best, the concept that people could hear us turning me on.

'Oh fuck yes!' Miley yelled out as I slammed her against the door.

'You want everyone to know you're a fucking slut?' I asked as I kept pounding into her, each time causing the door to bang.

'Everyone already knows,' Miley insisted. 'Even Liam knows!'

'Very accepting man,' I said as I continued to rail into her.

'Don't worry,' Miley started. 'I do the dirtiest shit with him, shit you couldn't even imagine.'

That didn't stop me from trying though, imagining all the most depraved things I could while I fucked her. The thought of some of these things were so hot that I almost came right then and there. I looked at my watch while I pounded her, realising I still had about five minutes left before I had to head out, I decided I was going to make them worth it.

'Hold up,' I said letting her drop and pulling my cock out of her.

'What is it?' Miley asked, somewhat alarmed.

'I just need to kiss these tits!' I said cupping one in my hand and kissing the nipple.

'Mmm, you like those don't you?' Miley said, knowingly.

'These aren't the biggest I've kissed in the last few days, but fuck they're nice!' I said as Miley took my cock in both hands.

'I knew you fucked Katy last night,' Miley said as she jacked my cock.

'I've fucked a lot of people in the past couple days,' I said while kissing both of her tits.

'Like who?' Miley said, rubbing a finger of my balls.

'Zoe, Rihanna, Katy... Jessica Alba,' I started, recognising a look of shock appear on Miley's face. 'And you,' I said as I pulled back and slammed my cock back into her pussy.

Miley screamed. 'You really are a fucking player, Jay.'

'I guess so,' I said, my cock deep inside her pussy. 'Speaking of which, it's game over soon and I know exactly where I want to finish.'

'I hear ya,' Miley winked as I pulled my cock out of her pussy and she got to her knees. 'Paint me.'

She played with her tits as I rapidly jacked my cock against her lips, cheeks and nose. 'Here I cum,' I said as cum started shooting out of my cock, covering Miley's beautifully made up face.

I looked at my watch, it was nearly show time. 'I have to go, you're right to clean up?' I asked as I zipped my pants back up.

'I'll be here when you get back,' Miley said wiping her face and licking the cum off her fingers. 'When you get back, I might even let you in on some of that dirtier shit I hinted at.'

'Fuck! Sounds like a fucking plan,' I said as I opened the door. 'I'll be right back.'

The show went off without a hitch, even though I had no idea what I was going to play when I went on stage, I still managed to scramble together what might have been my greatest show yet. The crowed was eating it all up, especially one particular young lady in the front row. Blonde with big tits, I didn't know who she was at the time, but it turns out she was actually quite famous.

'This is my last song of the night people, and it's a very special one!' The crowed roared in excitement, as if knowing what I was going to perform.

'I need a very special, very sexy volunteer from the audience to come on stage and help me out with it!' Every woman in the crowed put their hands up, and most of them were actually quite hot, but I already knew who it was going to be, the blonde bitch from the front. She was actually the reason I was performing the song, it was something I rarely did live.

'You,' I said pointing at the young woman. 'You're my bottom bitch tonight!' Her eyes lit up and a security guard helped her on stage.

'Okay,' I said as she walked towards me. 'Tell everyone out here your name,' it was the usual line I said, but she looked at me like I was crazy, I could even hear some of the audience laughing as if I'd made a joke.

'My name is... Ashley Benson,' she said and the crowed roared with excitement.

'Ashley Benson...' I said feeling like I'd heard that before, then I took a better look at her. 'Holy shit! You're the bitch from Spring Breakers!'

'Indeed I am the bitch from Spring Breakers,' she said emphasising the word bitch.

'Well you went from Franco's bitch to my bottom bitch tonight Ashley!' I said as the beat dropped.

The song was called Bottom Bitch and it was mostly about a fiction woman to my fictional pimp, it wasn't something I played very often because my music style has changed direction into less of a braggadocio gangster rap type, to more of a cool collected kind. The song at first was a typical club song, but it was filled with scathing satire, mocking the very genre it's imitating, it was my first real underground hit, so the fan's liked when I played it.

The reason I always brought a girl up on stage was to have her dance around me, such is the theme of the song, a concept that Ashley took to heart. She was grinding up and down on me, sliding her ass against my cock, rubbing her tits against my chest. The girl really knew how to work it, which made lean into her ear during the instrumental and whisper.

'Wanna come backstage?' I said as she rubbed her pussy against my thigh.

'Oh, I wish I could but I have a commitment tonight,' she said leaning close to my ear.

'Blow it off,' I said casually.

'Why don't we meet tomorrow and I'll blow you off?' Ashley said licking her lips.

'Where and when?' I said getting hard.

'Call me,' she said slipping some paper in my pocket as the song ended.

'Thank you very much!' I said as she moved back.

'No problem,' she said with a wink before heading back to the crowed and her friends.

'That's it tonight guys, thanks for coming out!' I said as the screen blacked out and I headed off the stage, the crowed cheering behind me.

Once I made it off the stage I found myself walking directly towards the woman who was headlining this event, Ms. Nicki Minaj herself.

'That was good show Jay,' Nicki said as I approached her.

'Thanks Nicki, I was just warming em up for ya,' I said sneaking a glance at her ridiculous cleavage.

'Yeah,' she said. 'They're pretty fucking warm.'

'I think that's beca-'

'In about an hour,' Nicki interrupted. 'I'm gonna perform High School.'

'Okay...' I was confused.

'Make sure you're on stage,' she said and then moved past me towards the stage, giving me an ample view of her famous booty.

After I pulled my eyes away from her thighs I turned around and headed towards my dressing room, not really sure what she meant by me being on stage. I had never been to a Nicki Minaj show before so I wasn't really sure what to expect, see I never really liked her music I always thought the best thing she ever did rap wise was feature on a Kanye West track.

I was a fan of her tits and ass though, so I was intrigued about her offer, I decided that I was going to be on stage regardless of what that meant. First though I had to make it back to my dressing room, because Miley Cyrus had offered me some dirty sex and I was going to get my dirty sex.

Before I could reach the door I got a text message though, I was all set to ignore it until I realised who it was from.

“Sorry I had to run, my fiance called and insisted he have my ass tonight. Rain check on that dirty ass sex I promised ;) xoxo” - Miley

'Fuck,' I said to myself, stopping in my tracks.

“Guess I'll have to settle for Selena.” - To Miley

I turned back around and headed back towards the stage, decided that I may as well wait there so I definitely didn't miss whatever it is Nicki had in store for me.

'I'm performing one final song tonight for you, and like the previous act's final song, this will also require a special volunteer,' Nicki announced to the crowed, revealing a chair in the middle of the stage.

My eyes almost popped out of my head. 'I'm getting a lap dance!' I exclaimed to myself in joy.

'Usually I get someone from the audience,' Nicki started. 'But tonight there's a very special person I want to share this with... can you come out very special person?'

That was my cue, I didn't miss a beat walking out onto the stage and waving at the audience as they cheered me on. I walked behind Nicki, getting another look at her gorgeous ass, now in black tights. It appeared she had had a costume change at some point because she was now wearing a tight black leather top that some how showed off even more cleavage.

'Take a seat,' Nicki gestured towards the chair. 'And prepare for the ride of your life.'

The music began as Nicki strutted towards me, extremely confident in herself, stopping and bending down to give the audience a great look at her ass before turning around and doing the same for me. She was so close that I could put my hands on her ass, but I refrained out of fear, not wanting the experience to end.

My decision was made for me though when she grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass, twerking it for me as I held a tight grip. She then got up and turned around, making sure my hands were still on her ass, lifting a leg up onto the chair and grinding her booty against my thigh. I was living every big booty lovers dream at that moment, Nicki Minaj herself giving me a lap dance.

She turned around and slowly slid her ass against my cock, resting her hands on her own knees knowing exactly how much pressure to provide. It was so hot that I was hard on stage, and she knew it. She turned back around again bending over for the audience one more time while rubbing her tits against my constrained cock.

She repeated these manoeuvres a few more times until the song ended, grabbing me by the hand and forcing me to take a bow. I noticed that Ashley was still in the audience, she gave me a wink as I bowed down, and made the 'call me' signal with her hand. Nicki said goodbye to the audience and we rushed off stage.

'That's the most graphic lap dance I've given on stage,' Nicki said as we headed towards the dressing rooms.

'It's the only lap dance I've ever gotten on stage,' I admitted.

'I could tell you enjoyed it,' Nicki said putting a hand on my crotch as we walked.

'You got that right!' I said and placed a hand on her ass, feeling a bit daring.

'You certainly know what you want,' Nicki said as she squeezed my cock.

'I know how to get it as well,' I said doing likewise to her booty.

'You might have to wait though,' Nicki said as we reached her dressing room.

'Why's that?' I asked.

'I've got company,' the door opened to reveal Big Sean, Pusha T and Wiz Khalifa two of which were possibly going to be my label mates.

'Yo Jay! Nicki! Nice fucking show out there tonight!' Big Sean shouted out.

'Thanks man,' I said. 'Thanks for having my back this morning by the way.'

'Nah man, it's nothing, I'm just excited to see you in Hawaii on Monday,' Big Sean said as he lit up a blunt.

'Monday?' I asked shocked. 'I haven't even said yes yet!'

'Yeah, Ye's pretty sure you'll say yes,' Pusha T said as Nicki and I sat down on the couch next to him. 'He's already booked studio time for you.'

'Damn,' I said simply as Big Sean exhaled.

'Damn indeed,' Bid Sean said as he passed the blunt to Wiz.

'I was not aware that the two of you were cool,' I said.

'Yeah we are, just don't tell Ye though,' Big Sean said before laughing.

'Don't hog that shit,' Nicki said to Wiz holding her hand out.

'Chill Nicki, chill,' he said as he passed her the blunt.

'Well fuck I guess I gotta say yes now,' I said. 'Don't know what I'm gonna tell Jay tomorrow night though.'

'Shit,' Sean exclaimed. 'You got a meeting with Jay-Z tomorrow?'
    'Yeah man, dinner actually... with his wife,' I said.

The room burst into laughter.

'What?' I asked, as I grabbed the joint off Nicki.

'Don't worry boy,' Nicki said. 'You'll find out.'

I exhaled. 'The good news is you're joining the G.O.O.D. Family,' Pusha stated.

'Exactly,' Sean said, still chuckling.

After a while a few blunts were smoked and we were all feeling pretty baked, Nicki had managed to rest her hand on my cock, softly rubbing it during the whole conversation. Before long she started to get a little bit more forward, blatantly shoving her hand down my pants in front of the guys.

'Nicki,' I whispered. 'How stoned are you? You realise there are other people in the room right?'

'That's what makes it hotter,' Nicki whispered. 'Besides they don't even notice.'

It was true, the three rappers were all pretty engaged in whatever it was they were talking about and were especially engaged when the door knocked and Big Sean's girlfriend Naya Rivera walked into the room. They were all so focused on each other that they didn't even seem to notice that Nicki Minaj was giving me a hand job on the same couch Pusha was sharing with us.

'They must be fucking stoned,' I said.

'Mmm,' Nicki agreed as she kissed me on the lips and rubbed my balls.

Big Sean and Naya left the room pretty quickly, Sean shot me a quick wink as he left. I wasn't sure whether he was doing that because of what I was doing or because of what he was about to do, the other option is that I was so stoned I just imagined him winking at me. Pusha quickly took Sean's seat and began talking in-depth with Wiz.

'Let's let this bad boy out,' Nicki said.

'Do you think that's a good idea?' I asked before she kissed me deeply on the mouth.

'Who cares?' She questioned.

I decided that that was fairly sound reasoning and let her unzip my pants. She wasted no time, pulling my jeans down and ripping my cock out from my boxers, jacking it off and kissing me on the cheek. I looked over at the two rappers that shared the room with us, they were still very deep in conversation, not even noticing as Nicki kissed my neck with intention to move down.

'Suck my cock girl,' I said putting a hand on her head and pushing down.

'I can't wait to fit this entire cock in my mouth,' Nicki said, her lips hovering above my hard cock.

I simply just pushed down on her head again, urging her to shut the fuck up and suck my cock. She did so, taking the head of my cock between her lips and sucking, sending me immediately into a state of zen. I was so comfortable and happy that I didn't even mind when I realised we had finally caught the attention of the two rappers, who had broken their conversation to just simply watch as I got my cock sucked by the self proclaimed queen of blow jobs.

She got halfway down my cock sucking like a maniac before she pulled up again. 'I need to readjust this shit,' she said grabbing onto my lipstick smeared cock and moving herself to the ground.

'Mmm, now put the cock back in your mouth,' I said putting both hands on her head.
    She agreed and went right back to giving me the blow job of a lifetime. Her sucking ability was pretty much on a par with Miley's the only difference is that she had clearly trained for career advancement as opposed to a love of sucking cock. That meant she was just more technically good at it, which made me wonder what she was going to ask me for when we were done with this.

Now that she was off the couch and on the ground she was able to fit more of my cock in her mouth, I was shocked to see she had made it to three quarters and she wasn't straining at all. I couldn't believe it, I looked at the two rappers who were now rubbing themselves through their pants and then back down at Nicki who was looking into my eyes.

'Go all the way Nicki, deep throat that shit,' I said as she did what I said, closing her eyes and taking the last few inches of my cock in her mouth.

I gripped my hands on the back of her head, so that she didn't pull up to early. This was the first time any bitch had taken my cock into their mouth entirely and I wasn't going to let it go that easily. She didn't seem to want to move up though, she was content to increase the harshness of her sucking, making me think I could just cum and she's drain my cock like that.

Eventually though I pulled her up. 'Holy fuck Nicki, thank you so much...' I said through heavy breathing.

'That's not even the beginning,' Nicki said as she unzipped the back of her top, letting it drop to the ground revealing her huge tits.

'Damn!' Pusha yelled out, his and Wiz's dicks were now out and they weren't hiding the fact they were jacking it to the scene before them.

'You like my tits boy?' Nicki asked me as I gawked at her.

'Yes ma'am!' I said as I took my hands off her cheeks and groped her huge tits with them.

'You want me to wrap these tits around your cock?' She asked, her hands now joining mine in playing with her tits.

'Oh fuck yes!' I shouted, pinching her nipples.

'Do it Nicki!' Wiz yelled out.

Nicki took a moment to spit in between her tits, using her hands to rub the saliva into her tits, making sure there wouldn't be too much friction. After she was confident in the wetness of her tits she wrapped them around my hard cock, making sure to kiss the head of my cock as it peaked out the top.

'I'm going to put my mouth of your cock, and I need you to fuck it now okay?' Nicki asked me, as if I was going to refuse.

As soon as she opened her mouth over my cock I bucked my hips hard upwards so my cock launched inside her mouth, fucking her tits as I did it. It was an amazing sensation, Nicki had some big tits and they were a true dream to fuck and her whore mouth was equally as good to penetrate.

'You mind if we get in on this action?' Wiz asked me, as he stood up and walked towards Nicki, cock in hand.

'Not really for me to say, do you mind Nicki?' I replied as Pusha stood up as well.

Nicki removed my cock from her mouth to answer. 'Pusha, you fuck my pussy and Wiz you just watch for now!' She said before immediately putting my cock back in her mouth.

'You heard the woman,' I said as I continued to fuck her glorious tits.

'Fuck yeah!' Pusha said before walking over and shoving his cock inside Nicki's pussy.

Wiz just stood there, jacking his cock watching the three of us fuck Nicki from both ends. Pusha's hands were firmly planted on Nicki's famous ass while he was ramming his cock inside her from behind and my hands were holding onto the sides of Nicki's tits for dear life while I fucked them.

I looked over at Wiz as he jacked his cock and felt sorry for him, coming up with an idea. 'Pusha, you and Wiz sit on the couch and I'll fuck her from behind.'

Nicki pulled my cock out of her mouth and let go of her tits. 'Good idea, I've been waiting to get that huge fucking cock of yours inside my pussy,' she said as I stood up and took my place behind her.

Pusha and Wiz both sat where I was sitting, letting Nicki wrap one hand around each of their cocks, licking her lips in anticipation. 'Are you ready for this Nicki?' I said as I placed my hands on her ass.

'Mmm, shove your fucking cock inside me Jay,' Nicki said before shoving Wiz's cock in her mouth.

At that moment I shoved my cock deep inside Nicki's ass hole, thinking that this may or may not be my only chance to fuck her famous ass. She squealed in shock, not expecting me to launch inside her ass like that. She quickly composed herself though and switched over to sucking Pusha's cock.

'Is this normal?' I asked the two veteran rappers as I pounded Nicki's ass.

'Oh yeah, Nicki is the biggest slut in the game, she has fucked everybody,' Pusha said as he rested a hand on the sluts head.

'Wow, so this is just a normal after party for her?' I asked, still railing her ass.

'Not really that normal, she's usually a bit more subtle,' Wiz said as Nicki rubbed his cock with her hand.

'I thought you were with Amber?' I asked Wiz, picking up the pace of my fucking.

'I am, we have an open relationship,' he answered as Nicki switched back to sucking his cock.

'That they do,' Pusha said chuckling has he grabbed Nicki's tits.

'So you just fuck each other's girls huh?' I asked, befuddled and still fucking Nicki harder then ever.

'Yeah basically,' Wiz said as Nicki bobbed up and down on his cock.

'Not Kim though, nobody is allowed to fuck Kim Kardashian,' Pusha said.

I could feel the pressure mounting in my cock again, a feeling I had felt many times over the past few days. It seemed that the other two had a similar feeling because they both pulled their cocks out and jacked them as Nicki poked her tongue out. I didn't want to be left out so I pulled my cock out and started jacking it, although I was aiming at her back.

'Fuck!' I yelled out as we all came at the same time, absolutely covering Nicki with our seed.

'Thanks boys,' Nicki said as she licked her cum covered lips.

'Welcome to the club,' Pusha said as I pulled my jeans up.

'Thanks man, and thank you Nicki,' I said as I picked my belt up.

'You aint gonna stick around?' Wiz said as I walked towards the door.

'Yeah, just gonna cum and run?' Nicki asked wiping the cum from her back off with her hands.

'My rides here,' I lied, well it was probably the truth I hadn't called him yet.

'Fair enough,' Pusha said. 'See you on Monday.'

'Yeah man, straight up,' I said.

'I'll catch you around man,' Wiz said.

'You should introduce me to Amber,' I said, half serious.

Wiz simply smirked. 'I'm going to call you tomorrow,' Nicki started. 'And you'd better answer.'

'Yes, okay,' I said before walking out of the door into the corridor, heading towards the back exit.

I pulled out my phone and dialled Scott's number. 'Yo Scott, it's Jay, you close?'

'Yeah man, I'm like a minute away, meet you out back.' Scott then hung up the phone.

By the time I made it to the back entrance it had been a few minutes, so Scott's limo was already there waiting for me.

He undid the window. 'Hop in the back man, I'm keen to get to your place and just blaze.'

'That's a damn good fucking plan,' I said as I opened the back door.

Inside was a girl, her name was Vanessa Hudgens. 'Hi Jay, long time no see.'

'Fuck Nessa, you filled out,' I said as I hopped in the limo and closed the door behind me.

'It has been a long time hasn't it?' Vanessa said as Scott started driving.

'Too long,' I said, watching as Scott poked his head through the divider.

'So, how was your night?' The expert driver asked.

'I don't even know where to begin man...'

2. Thanks NayaHolic10, ashten, Promise, taranev, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes crimsonriver, NayaHolic10, ashten, Promise, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the greatest peace of literature i have ever read in my life. You my friend are an absolute artist. The way you write and infused amanda seyfried for a possible fucking in a hopeful part 3 blew my mind. Get rid of Zoe thought, there are so many more possible celebrities e.g katy perry (part 1 shower fuck was the highlight) All round you are a star :gold: We love your work
    Sincerly
    THE CUMDODGERS

4. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Likes MacedMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh... wow. Here I thought people didn't like it. Thanks guys, seriously.

Also, going to move away from Zoe in the next chapter, the new girls are where it's at.