Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Jay Cult 3" with Vanessa Hudgens and Amanda Seyfried

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Jay Cult 3" with Vanessa Hudgens and Amanda Seyfried

Jay Cult 3
    By MacedMan
    With Vanessa Hudgens, Amanda Seyfried, Ashley Benson and Beyonce Knowles.
    (MF, DP, MFF, BJ, anal)

DISCLAIMER: This is a fictional story, nothing of what I am saying is true, if you are under age or easily offended stop reading.

A/N: Obviously this is a continuation of a previous story so make sure you at least read the previous one, or you can skip straight to the smut I suppose it doesn't matter.

'So are you going to call Ashley?' Vanessa asked me point blank after we got caught up with each others lives since grade school.

'How did you even know I got her number?' I asked, earlier that night I had acquired the Pretty Little Liars stars number after pulling her on stage to dance with me.

'She told me, we are friends you know,' Vanessa said with slight giggle.

'Yeah you were both in Spring Breakers together, that makes sense,' I said, I was still kind of buzzing from earlier so everything took a little longer.

'You didn't answer the question, are you going to call her?' Vanessa asked sternly.

'She said she would suck my dick if I called her so... yeah, I think I might call her,' the two of us burst into laughter, causing Scott to open the divider and butt into the conversation.

'Glad to see the two of you are getting along again,' he said from the drivers seat.

'What do you mean, again?' I asked my oldest friend.

'Well, it's just been a while, you know,' Scott said.

'Yeah, how did this even happen anyway?' I asked, even though it was pretty obvious what the answer was, she had probably called a limo and it happened to be him.

'She actually showed up at my front door this morning, wanting hang out,' Scott started.

'He had work so I settled for a ride along, it was a very entertaining day,' Vanessa finished, blowing my preconceived notions out of the water.

'Oh, wow, what made you do that?' I asked, in shock.

She stayed silent. 'She won't tell me, I was hoping we'd be able to get it out of her tonight at your place,' Scott said.

'Okay, yeah that should be fine, I didn't get too much sleep and I kinda have a big week so you know,' I said awkwardly.

'We'll just have one or two drinks,' Vanessa said, winking at me and smiling.

'Okay, one or two drinks, that should be fine,' I said, I felt like I was being kind of a pussy but it was true, I had a meeting with Jay-Z the next day and the possibility of going to Hawaii the day after to record with Kanye West, the last thing I needed was an excuse to deprive myself of any more rest.

We had idle conversation the whole way back to my place, the three of us were all good friends in grade school and moderate friends in high school, the friendship was strained and eventually severed back then because of her rising fame, but now at least I was in a similar situation so it seemed we had lots in common again.

'I love this place,' Scott said as we approached my apartment building.

'What's so great about it?' Vanessa asked.

'It's just ridiculously huge and well furnished considering how much money Jay has, his girlfriend helped him get the place,' Scott said with a hint of jest.

'Whoa, you have a girlfriend Jay?' Vanessa asked.

'Zoe didn't pay for my apartment Scott!' I started. 'And she's not my girlfriend Vanessa, at least I don't think so.'

'Have you fucked this girl?' Vanessa questioned as we came to a complete stop.

'Well...'

'Wait, really?' Scott exclaimed as he pulled the keys out of the ignition. 'When?'

'Last night... today...'

'How can this Zoe afford to buy you an apartment? Is she rich or famous?' Vanessa asked.

'It's Zoe Kravitz,' Scott said. 'Where did you fuck her?'

'Oh that makes sense,' Vanessa said. 'Where did you meet her?'

'Stop!' I exclaimed. 'First of all, she didn't pay for my apartment she cosigned the lease, and as far as those other two go, they're long stories which I'd love to talk about once we get into my apartment and I have had a couple of drinks.'

'Well what are we waiting for?' Vanessa asked as she opened the car door.

'Yeah let's go upstairs,' Scott said as he took a bag out of the glove compartment.

'None of that for me tonight though, I had way too much earlier,' I said to Scott referring to the bag.

He nodded and the three of us made our way into the apartment building. The two talked a little bit about the neighbourhood we were in and other such trivial matters as we took the familiar route to my apartment. The conversation continued once we made it inside the apartment and had cracked open a couple brews.

The conversation quickly turned to how I had met Zoe, a story that Scott had never really heard the full version of and the less sexual events of that day. Vanessa and Scott filled me in on all the various pranks they had pulled during the day and I filled them in on the various label meetings I had attended, before long Vanessa excused herself and went to the bathroom.

'Just use my en suite, the main bathroom is out of order at the moment,' I said to Vanessa as she headed towards my bedroom.

'You have an en suite? How do you afford this place, seriously?' Vanessa asked jokingly as she walked away, leaving Scott and I to stare at her ass.

'You hit that or what?' I asked Scott the moment she was out of earshot.

'What?' Scott asked, taken aback.

'Oh come on, there is no way the two of you just pulled pranks today!' I accused.

'What about you, since when have you been banging Zoe?' Scott asked.

This triggered a quick discussion about our exploits in the previous two days, Scott told me about fucking Vanessa earlier that day, and I told him all about my day with Zoe, Jessica, Miley and Nicki. Soon we were talking about the night before, he told me about Amy Adams and I told him about Selena.

'I think I have your Nicki story beat,' Scott started, this conversation had turned into a competition fast. 'Last night I fucked Amanda Seyfried in the middle of the street!'

'Amanda Seyfried huh?' Something about the Chloe actress had triggered something in my memory banks, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

'Not only that but soon, a few other guys joined in and before long we had four or five guys fucking every hole on the bitch in the middle of the street,' Scott continued.

'Hold up, wait wait wait,' I said having the story that would trump his up my sleeve. 'Last night, I was in a threesome with Katy Perry and Rihanna.'

Scott went to open his mouth. 'In the shower!' I cut him off.

'Damn...' Scott uttered, clearly not having a story to best that one.

'Well I don't know if it trumps that, but while we're on the topic of threesomes, Vanessa and I picked up-'

'There's a girl in your bed,' Vanessa interrupted.

'Oh, that's just Zoe,' I said, having a vague memory of leaving my house with Zoe asleep that day. 'Just let her sleep, she's had a big day... if you know what I mean.'

'Unfortunately, I do know what you mean,' Vanessa started. 'You guys aren't talking as quietly as you think you drunk ass holes.'

The three of us burst into laughter. 'Sorry about that,' I said as Vanessa sat between the two of us on the couch.

'Looks like all the story telling has worked Scott up a bit,' Vanessa said as she placed a hand on Scott's crotch.

Scott and I exchanged eye contact, not knowing really what was going on here. 'Yeah well we did some pretty hot shit today Nessa,' Scott said as Vanessa began to rub his crotch.

'You got that right,' Vanessa said excitedly, she had had a couple drinks but there was no way she was drunk enough that she didn't know I was there.

I was started to get uncomfortable so I blurted something out. 'Like a threesome,' I said referring to the story Scott was about to tell me.

'A threesome?' Vanessa asked.

'Yeah well I thought maybe you could expand on that,' I said beside myself, I had no idea what I was saying.

'I like your style Jay,' Vanessa said as she unzipped Scott's trousers. 'Very forward, you know what you want.'

It was then that I realised she thought I was suggesting we have a threesome, something I probably would never have done with an old friend like Vanessa, especially because of Scott's crush on her. The train seemed to already be rolling though, and she nor Scott seemed to mind when she pulled his pants down and jacked his cock in front of me.

'Is your cock as big as this Jay?' Vanessa asked as she softly licked the tip of my pals cock.

'Well I don't know, it's not like we compare cocks,' I said, my erection straining against my jeans, watching as Vanessa licked down to the base of Scott's dick.

'Now is as good a time as any, don't worry I'll judge fairly,' Vanessa said, now kissing Scott's prick softly with puckered lips.

I took my belt of and unzipped my jeans almost instantly, pulling them down to let my cock free as soon as I could. 'What do you think?' I asked as Vanessa perked up from Scott's dick and inspected mine.

'They seem about the same size to me,' Vanessa said as she wrapped a hand around it. 'But my mouth has always been better at judging this sort of thing,' she said before kissing the tip of my cock.

She cupped my balls in her hands as she took my cock in her mouth, slowly letting the extent of my dick fill her mouth as she slid down. She was taking it like an absolute expert, managing to fit the entirety in her mouth before slowly sliding back up. After my cock was completely out of her mouth she turned and did the same to Scott, much to his pleasure.

'She gives the best blow jobs man,' Scott said as Vanessa sucked on his dick.

'I dunno I've had some pretty good blow jobs in the last couple days,' I responded as Vanessa lifted her legs up onto the couch, giving me a great view of her ass in a short skirt as she bobbed on Scott's cock.

'Oh fuck!' Scott moaned as I lifted Vanessa's skirt to find she wasn't wearing any panties, taking this opportunity to gently rub my fingers against her shaven pussy.

'Do you mind?' I asked, gesturing towards Vanessa's exposed snatch.

'No dude, fuck, do what you want!' Scott said while Vanessa sucked harder.

'Perfect,' I said as I leaned close and lightly slid my tongue up her pussy lips, making sure to lick the clitoris while I was there.

This seemed to have an effect, because there was a pause in her otherwise flawless blow job, this was immediately rectified by Scott however who placed his hands on the top of her head in order to urge her to keep sucking. I decided to continue my adventure by licking in circular motion around her clitoris and every now and then penetrating her vagina with my tongue.

At this moment Scott took Vanessa off his cock, probably because he was close to finishing. 'Lick my balls,' Scott commanded.

Vanessa obeyed, immediately leaning back down to lick Scott's balls and rub his cock with her hands. 'How's my pussy taste?'

'Fucking delicious,' I said before jamming my tongue in her pussy harshly, causing Vanessa to moan loudly on Scott's balls.

'Fuck you're good,' Vanessa moaned.

I stayed silent and brought myself fully onto the couch and pulling my jeans all the way off, discarding them on the floor. In this time Scott had gotten Vanessa to start sucking his cock again, this time with new found vigour. I got onto my knees and let my cock hover just outside of Vanessa's pussy, lightly grazing her skin while I waited for clearance to land.

'Am I good to go?' I asked Scott as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

'Yeah man whatever, fuck the shit out of her,' Scott said as Vanessa moaned in anticipation.

I instantly shoved my cock hard inside of Vanessa's pussy, jamming it all the way inside so that the skin of my pelvis was touching her ass cheeks. She moaned loudly as I did this, causing Scott to twitch in pleasure. I then slowly pulled my cock out of her and shoved it back in again just as hard, causing the same chain of events to happen again.

I placed two hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed tightly, picking up the pace of my vicious fucking as I did so. Before long she wasn't able to have a moment where she wasn't moaning, which meant nothing but good things for Scott, who had now started to buck his hips upward until he was fucking her mouth so hard she started to gag.

'Oh fuck!' Scott yelled as he pushed her head down and came hard down the back of her throat.

I waited patiently for Vanessa to swallow all of Scott's cum before I pulled her off his cock and lifted her in the air. I quickly turned to a sitting position on the couch and brought her back down on my cock so she was now sitting on it. This allowed her to moan loudly with pleasure, basically screaming as I lifted her up and down on my cock by her hips.

'Oh fuck! Holy shit!' She screamed as I continued to plough into her reverse cowgirl style.

'Zac ever fuck you like this bitch?' I shouted at her as I gripped her tighter.

'Fuck no!' She exclaimed in a half shout half moan as her nails dug into my legs.

'Jay,' Scott said, who was now standing in front of the two of us. 'You wanna swap?'

'If she gives head as good as you say she does,' I said as I slowed down my pace.

'Get on your knees and turn around,' Scott said to Vanessa once I completely stopped.

She turned around and then the two of them got down on there knees, Scott was now completely naked and taking Vanessa's skirt off entirely and throwing it on the ground. I did likewise with her top, taking it off and revealing she wasn't wearing bra, exposing her pert tits to me. I ran my hands along her back and then into her hair, stopping at the top of her head to encourage her to go down on me.

'I'm gonna take my time with this cock,' she said as she stroked it gently.

'I can't wait to fuck your pretty little mouth,' I said to her, running a finger along her cheek.

'All in good time,' She said as she cupped my balls and leant down to kiss them.

'Fuck!' I exclaimed as she took them both in her mouth, sucking gently while she rubbed the tip of my dick with her fingers.

'I told you dude, best blow jobs,' Scott said as he gently inserted his cock into Vanessa's box.

Truthfully I was still thinking it was going to be a challenge to compete with my last three blow jobs, Nicki was good because she had had a lot of practise, but she clearly found no joy in it, Miley was great because she clearly was a natural cocksucker and did it for the love of sucking cock and Zoe, who sucked my cock because she loved me, but it was definitely coming close.

'Wow,' I simply said as Vanessa licked up the shaft of my cock and sucked hard at the tip of my cock, her hands now rubbing my base and balls.

She slowly moved down from here, again taking my cock all the way inside and sucking hard until she was deep throating me. I kept two hands at the top of her head and felt it bob up and down, each time with a flick. Every single time she lowered her self onto my cock it felt like the first time, cause me to shake every time she did it. She constantly kept a hand on the shaft and a hand on my balls, working the two of those to perfection as well.

'Are you ready to get fucked in the ass Nessa?' Scott asked as he slowed his rapid movement down.

'Fuck, please,' Vanessa said in the brief moment her mouth wasn't on my cock.

She screamed in pleasure the moment his cock entered her ass hole, causing her to scream all over my cock. I wondered briefly how Zoe could possibly sleep through all the noise, but I decided that I had just fucked her too damn good that day. The next few moments were filled with Vanessa attempting to suck my cock but only being able to moan in pleasure.

'I'm sorry,' Vanessa said before getting pounded again.

'Gives me more time with these,' I said as I leant down and kissed her tits.

'My tits aren't usually an object of desire for men,' Vanessa said suppressing a moan as she did so.

'Are you kidding?' I said while licking and kissing her left nipple and squeezing her right one. 'These are awesome.'

'I'm gonna cum!' Scott yelled out before pulling her cock out of Vanessa's ass and shooting his seed all over her ass and back.

He fell back onto the ground, completely out of energy. 'You alright there bud?' I asked as Vanessa proceeded to take my cock back in her mouth.

'It's been a long day,' Scott panted, now lying on the ground covered in sweat.

'Yes it has,' I mused as Vanessa began bobbing hard on my cock again.

Soon after I could feel an immense pressure in my cock, so I pushed Vanessa's head down hard on my cock and waited as she sucked deeply. I looked her in the eyes as she helplessly deep throated my cock before I came hard, shooting semen deep into her mouth. She quickly and happily sucked the last of my seed down before taking my cock out of her mouth and giving it a small kiss.

'Holy shit,' I panted before kissing her forehead.

'Pretty good huh?' Vanessa said, cocking an eyebrow.

'I'll say,' I said as Scott got up and sat on the couch, reaching over to his bag of weed to roll a joint.

Vanessa got up and sat back next to us, lying down so that her head was in Scott's lap and her legs were resting in mine, the three of us were all completely naked. We sat in silence as Scott rolled a joint and Vanessa drank more of her gin and tonic. I started to fall in and out of sleep, just too tired from the last couple days to really focus.

'Jay, you want a toke?' Scott asked, springing me awake.

'Oh shit, nah I'm just gonna go to bed,' I said as I got up, gently lifting Vanessa's legs as I did so.

'Fair enough dude, one hell of a night,' Scott said as he rubbed Vanessa's exposed tits.

'Good night Jay!' Vanessa called out as I walked toward my bedroom.

'Good night Jay,' Scott said looking at the joint in his hand and laughing at the perceived humour in the idea. 'Coz it's a good night jay.'

'I know baby, I know,' Vanessa said as I closed the door of my bedroom behind me.

'Fuck,' I exhaled as I climbed into bed next to the woman who was waiting for me.

I had nothing to do the next day so I didn't bother to set an alarm, instead I just put an arm around the woman in my bed, she was wearing one of my T-shirts and a set of my track suit pants. I cupped her large breast in my hand and rested my head in her long blonde hair as I drifted silently into sleep.

After days of sacrificing sleep for pleasure, it did feel good to be able to get a normal amount of sleep. I was so tired that I slept through out the whole day, by the time I woke up it was around two in the afternoon. My body still thought it was morning though, so when I awoke naturally I had something to take care of and lucky for me I was sharing the bed with an incredibly beautiful woman.

'Good morning baby,' I said barely able to open my eyes as I kissed the back of the girls head, my cock pressing hard against her ass a hand still locked onto her breast.

'Good morning indeed,' an unfamiliar voice responded reaching back around to grab my naked cock.

'Wait a second,' I was still pretty groggy but I could tell the difference between Zoe's voice and a strangers. 'Blonde? Where am I?'

'You're at home sweetie,' she replied, now jacking my cock.

'Wait!' Something in my brain clicked. 'You're Amanda Seyfried!'

'That's right,' she said, turning over to face me her gorgeous eyes now inches away from mine, her hand still wrapped around my dick.

'What are you still doing here?' I asked, it was certainly a weird situation but I've never been the type to stop a woman from jacking my cock, regardless of how secretly freaked out I was that she was still in my bed from the day before.

'I wanted to thank you, so I figured this was the best way I could do that,' Amanda said before kissing me on the cheek.

I had to admit, it did feel nice to wake up in bed next to a gorgeous blonde with a dynamite rack who also happened to be wearing my shirt and pants. 'A lot of other people would have gotten wine.'

'I'm not other people,' she said kissing me on the mouth.

I returned her kiss with vigour and placed one hand on her breast and another on her ass as she continued to rub my cock. 'This is by far the best way to thank someone I can think of.'

We kissed passionately for the next few minutes, something about it just felt so warm and comfortable, it felt natural I pulled my track suit pants down a bit so I could fit my fingers in her pussy wanting to make her feel as good as she was making me.

'Oh!' She cried out after I jammed two fingers in her box.

'Shh,' I said as I kissed her again, vaguely remembering Vanessa and Scott were asleep on my couch.

The two of us laid in that position for a while, lost in lust two people rapidly attempting to get each other off. I couldn't help but feel that, even though it was really weird that she had decided not to leave my house the day before, it was somehow romantic. Romance isn't something I'd ever really bothered with in my life before, women usually just wanted to fuck me, which is all I wanted from them as well.

It felt good though, and more importantly it felt right, for the first time in a long time I felt like I was with a girl that made me feel warm. Zoe was nice, but our relationship could last because it was really founded on friendship, we had a connection but it wasn't a romantic one. We both liked fucking each other, but it never felt like anything more than doing each other a favour, this though, it just felt perfect.

'This is amazing,' I admitted while Amanda was kissing my neck.

'I know,' Amanda moaned. 'You're so fucking good.'

'Thanks,' I said, glad she didn't know what I meant by my statement.

'I need you inside me,' Amanda whispered, letting go of my cock and reaching down to pull her pants off completely.

'Fuck yeah!' I exclaimed as I rolled over on top of her, using my feet to push her pants out of the way.

'Please, I need you,' Amanda moaned as my cock hovered outside of her pussy.

'Okay,' I said more to myself then to her before finally entering her with my cock slowly.

'Yes!' Amanda yelled as I pushed deep inside her.

I slowly pulled out and pushed back in again, soaking in every moment of it, it was the first time I had had sober sex in my own bed for a long time and it felt right that it was with her. She clenched my ass as I continued to fuck her at a slow but steady pace, ramming into her harder each time that I did.

'Faster!' She called out.

I immediately did as she said, slamming into her harder and faster then before, making sure to not lose any pleasure on her end as I did so. This had the desired reaction, she was gripping me tighter then before, biting her own lip and tightening up her entire body as I pounded her.

'Yes! Yes! Fuck!' Amanda screamed as I fucked her, clearly close to cumming.

I lifted myself up so I was on my knees and brought her pussy up so it was in the air, giving me a full range of motion as I fucked her faster still. She wrapped her legs around my back so I could let go and focus on gripping her waist so I could thrust into her harder.

'Oh my, oh my, oh my god!' Amanda screamed as she came hard on my cock, panted hard as I slowed my pace down.

'Let's switch, I wanna be on top,' Amanda said before kissing me on the lips.

'Sounds great to me,' I said as I happily pulled my cock out of her and laid down, waiting eagerly for her to climb on top of me.

'First let's get rid of this,' Amanda said as she pulled my shirt off her naked body, revealing her gorgeous large tits to me.

'Fuck!' I shouted. 'These tits are so amazing,' I said as I sat up and kissed them, taking a moment to shove my face in between them.

'I thought you might like that,' she said as she lowered her soaking wet pussy onto my hard cock.

The two of us immediately started thrusting into each other, both of us sitting up our legs wrapped around each other. My face was buried deep in her amazing tits as we did this, hers was kissing the top of my head. She lifted my head up and the two of us entered a passionate kiss, our bodies pressed tightly against each other and our genitals slamming each other hard.

'Thank you!' I shouted, I could feel that any second now I was going to cum deep inside of her.

'I want you!' Amanda shouted, nearing her second orgasm. 'Just hold on!'

'What the fuck is this?' An angry voice called from my bedroom door as I involuntarily came deep inside Amanda.

It was Zoe Kravitz, standing at my open door with a less then impressed look on her face. 'Uhh,' I fumbled, my cock still inside Amanda Seyfried.

'Save it,' she said before turning and walking out of the room.

'Wait up!' I said as I looked apologetically to Amanda as she climbed off my cock, laying back down on the bed.

'Hurry back,' she said as I walked out of the room, completely naked.

'I was so confused,' Scott said as he tied his shoelaces, Vanessa no where in site. 'Vanessa's in the main shower,' he said as I caught up to Zoe.

'Are you seriously pissed off about this?' I asked outside in the corridor.

'Are you kidding me? Of course I am!' She yelled. 'I left my boyfriend for you!'

'Well you I di-'

'I gave you connections, I gave you threesomes I let you fuck me in a public bathroom!' She screamed.

'I never said I was looking for a relationship,' I shouted back.

'Bullshit! What about all that shit you said yesterday, did it even mean anything?'

'What are you even talking about?' I questioned.

'Fuck it,' Zoe started. 'You're a cunt Jay, now that you got Kanye and Jay-Z you've decided you don't need me any more, fuck you!' She stormed away, leaving me naked in the halls of my apartment building, Amanda's wetness on my cock.

'I don't fucking get women,' I said as I walked back inside my apartment.

'You get women Jay, you just don't understand them,' I towelled Vanessa said as I walked past her into the living room.

'Take a seat Jay,' Scott said from the couch as Vanessa and I walked up to the couch.

I took a seat next to him, and sighed as Vanessa pulled on a skirt, letting the towel drop to her feet as she did so, exposing herself to the room. 'I have no idea what just happened,' Vanessa admitted as she put her bra on.

'Jay are you coming back to bed?' Amanda asked from the door way.

'What the fuck?' Scott yelled as he leaped from the couch. 'What's she doing here?'

'Do I know you?' Amanda asked Scott as she walked towards us, wrapped in my bedspread.

'Yeah, does she?' Vanessa asked Scott, suspiciously.

We all looked at Scott awaiting his answer. 'It's just weird to find a famous actress in here is all,' Scott said, eyes darting to each person in the room.

'What the fuck is that supposed to mean?' Vanessa scolded as she pulled her top back on.

Scott opened his mouth to defend himself but was interrupted by the familiar sound of my ringing phone. 'Let's put this on hold,' I said as I got up and headed past Amanda towards my bedroom, looking back as she took my spot next to Scott.

'Hello, who's this?' I answered the phone.

'It's Shawn,' the voice said.

'Oh, shit, hey man, I've had a rough morning,' I said as I put my discarded track suit pants on.

'Well hopefully tonight turns out better,' Jay-Z said.

'Tonight? Oh tonight! I will be there with bells on, what was the address?' I walked out into the living room, hoping to find my jeans from the night before and thus my pen and paper.

'I'll send for the two of you,' he said as I picked up my jeans.

'Oh, yeah that makes sense... wait two of us?' I asked.

'Well yeah, you and your date, my wife is going to be here, it'd be weird if it was just you showing up,' Jay-Z explained matter of factly.

'I didn't... okay I'll bring someone, what time?'

'Be home at six,' he said before hanging up the phone.

'Amanda do you want to come to Jay-Z's tonight?' I asked hopefully.

'I'm sorry Jay I wish I could but I have an interview tonight,' she said apologetically.

'Vanessa do you want to-'

'You should ask Ashley,' she interrupted.

'Ashley?' I said.

'Yeah, she would really love it,' Vanessa said.

'Take Ashley to the dinner, but tonight after the interview you're mine,' Amanda said as Vanessa rolled her eyes.

'Okay,' I said opening her contact page in my phone. 'Why not?'

'Hi,' a soft voice answered the phone.

'Hey Ashley, it's Jay,' I said confidently, trying to ignore the whole room staring at me.

'OHMYGOD!'

I pulled the phone away from my ear out of shock. 'What the fuck?'

'I'm sorry I'm just excited I didn't expect to hear back from you,' Ashley collected herself on the other end.

'I take it you still want to get together then,' I said, giving the room a thumbs up.

'Of course silly, when do you want to meet?'

I smiled. 'How does today sound?'

'Wow, yes that sounds great I know just the place!'

'Oh-' I meant to ask her to dinner with Jay-Z.

'I know a great coffee shop in Venice Beach, twenty minutes?' Ashley sounded kind of nervous so I decided to just get it over with.

'That sounds great,' I said. 'I think I know the place you're talking about.'

'I'll text the address to make sure,' Ashley said.

'Okay well I'll see you soon,' I said.

'Great I can't wait, bye,' Ashley said before hanging up.

'Well that was interesting,' I said to the gathering in my living room. 'Scott you think you can give me a ride to Venice Beach and back?'

'For sure man, I guess it went well,' Scott responded, standing up.

'What about me?' Vanessa asked as Amanda stood up from the couch.

'You can chill here with Amanda for a little while you've have your-'

'I don't think that's a good idea!' Scott choked.

'Why?' Amanda, Vanessa and I all asked in unison.

'Uh well... I thought you had somewhere to be Amanda?' Scott said sheepishly.

'You guys go, then come back with Ashley and you can take us all where we need to be later I think it'll be nice to get to know Vanessa,' Amanda reasoned as she took my arm in hers.

'Fine,' Vanessa said. 'But you need to put some clothes on.'

'Fair call,' Amanda said before kissing me on the cheek. 'I'll see you when you get back.'

She walked towards my bedroom, probably to grab more of my clothes to wear. 'Hold up, I need to change as well!'

I made quick word of getting ready, knowing I wouldn't have much time later to once we got back. I was going to coffee and later a fancy dinner party so I dressed half casual half formal, it gained the approval of the females so Scott and I left them alone as we made our way to Venice Beach.

'What's your deal with Amanda?' I asked as he started up the limo.

'Fuck, yeah well how did you even meet her?' Scott asked defensively.

'She was lying naked in the garden of my building yesterday morning, so I picked her up and took her up to my room to sleep,' I explained.

'That makes sense,' Scott said.

'Why, how do you know her?' I asked.

'She was a customer on my first night, she was wasted and I was high,' Scott started.

'So you fucked her, that's fine,' I said patting him on the shoulder.

'Nah dude, I fucked her and like a while gang of guys fucked her with me, in like and alley way man, it was fucked up she just kept asking for more cocks,' Scott said, staring straight at the road.

'Thats... well dude that's certainly not what I was expecting,' I said looking out the window.

'It's not a big deal is it?' Scott asked, clearly unsure of how I was taking the news.

'No, why would it be she's just a bitch that I fucked, no big deal,' I lied, hoping he couldn't tell.

'Yeah man, for sure, almost forgot who I was talking to,' Scott laughed.

'This is so amazing, I am your biggest fan!' Ashley said before taking a sip of coffee.

'I feel so bad, I didn't even recognise you last night,' I said after taking a sip of mine, Ashley Benson was sitting across from me, wearing a stripped top with a leather jacket, far more conservative then her outfit the night before.

'I'm just glad you pulled me on stage,' she said, shooting me a big smile.

'It's strange, the coffee is really good here but the place is empty,' I said as I looked around the room.

'Yeah it's a real hidden gem,' Ashley giggled as a couple walked in the entrance behind her.

'Well there goes the neighbourhood,' I joked gesturing towards them and laughing.

'That's just the way it goes I suppose,' Ashley mused, a look of concern appearing on her face.

We talked for at least half an hour, the time just flew by we were having such a nice conversation, I hadn't had a conversation with someone like this for the longest time. It was the second time in one day that I felt comfortable with someone I had just met, considering my life as a loner before this it was definitely a weird day.

'It's getting a bit crowded in here,' I pointed out, the coffee shop had now completely filled up.

'Well we're both done with our coffees, wanna get out of here?' Ashley suggested, pointing a thumb at the door behind her.

'Great idea I have a limo near by,' I said as we both got up.

'A limo, on stand by?' Ashley asked as we walked out the front door together.

'Well it's not what you think,' I said as I noticed that Scott's limo was gone.

'You're right, because for some reason I thought you had a limo waiting for you,' Ashley joked obviously noticing the void.

'Well this is fucked,' I said as I scanned the roads for a sign of my friend.

'Hey, don't worry, I know a place,' Ashley said as she took my hand and lead me towards the beach.

We travelled for a good fifteen minutes, just walking along the beach and joking to each other. I felt a little bit worried about missing Jay-Z's dinner but I knew we still had hours and that eventually Scott would show up, things had been going so well for me lately why would it have stopped all of a sudden.

'Here we are!' Ashley announced.

'Oh, underneath a pier,' I said. 'Very impressive.'

'Well take a look around, do you see anyone?' Ashley asked taking my hands in hers.

I looked around, strangely enough, from where we were standing even though we were right up against the water we had complete privacy. 'This is very strange.'

'It's the most private place on the beach,' Ashley said as I put my hands on her shoulders.

'And why would we need so much privacy?' I asked, now simply toying with her.

'Don't you remember what I told you last night?' Ashley asked before leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

'Something about blowing me off?' I recalled after pulling out of the kiss.

'Something like that,' she said as she unzipped my jeans.

I kissed her hard on the mouth again, taking her leather jacket off and throwing it on the ground behind me.

'Here we go,' she said after pulling my jeans and boxers down, letting my hard cock spring free.

'Here we go indeed,' I echoed as I kissed her neck and she jacked my cock off with her soft slender hands.

'Get on the ground,' she said before pushing me backwards so I fell on my ass.

She got down on her knees and took my cock back in her hand, moving her face closer to it as she jacked it off. 'Getting right down to business,' I said as she smiled at me.

'I don't like to fuck around,' she said as she took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked.

'Damn!' I shouted while she continued to jack my dick, giving me one of the sloppiest blow jobs I had ever received.

It was pretty obvious to me that Ashley had not sucked my cocks in her life, but what she lacked in experience she more then made up for in effort. Before long she was massaging my balls and bobbing up and down on my cock, fitting as much as she could in her mouth.

After a few glorious minutes I started to feel a vibration in my pocket, for a moment I panicked thinking it was going to be Jay-Z saying I was late, but I realised that was impossible. She continued to suck my cock as I pulled my phone out and checked the time and who was called, I still had hours and the phone number was blocked so I decided to answer it.

'Hello?' I said as Ashley slurped away on my cock, sucking extra hard on the tip.

'Hey Jay C it's Ye, are you busy?' It was Kanye West, probably calling about the record deal.

'I am actually a little busy at the moment,' I said, Ashley was now jacking my cock and sucking on my balls, she seemed to be getting better and better as she went along.

'Okay man, I'll only be a minute,' Kanye started. 'I'm just calling you about this deal, I want you to fly to Hawaii tomorrow to record some stuff with the crew.'

'Hawaii? Tomorrow?' I shouted loudly, half because I was surprised and half because Ashley started to lick the tip of my cock.

'Didn't Sean tell you? Damn I could kill that mother fucker,' Kanye said in mock anger.

'He might have told me last night, but I was kind of preoccupied,' I admitted, Ashley now taking to licking circles around the tip and kissing it intermittently.

'That's cool man, it's a short five hour flight you leave at midday a car will pick you up to take you to the private jet then we'll meet up and talk this whole thing out,' Kanye said.

'This is amazing,' I said to Kanye and Ashley. 'Thank you so much.'

'Thank yourself man, you wouldn't be here without your talent, so thank yourself and thank god,' Kanye said.

Ashley was starting to grow restless, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her top off, reaching behind her back to take her bra off and free her gorgeous full tits.

'Get off the phone if you want to see these,' Ashley said, pouting her lips as she did so.

'Please,' I whispered in desperation.

'Jay,' Kanye started. 'You're with a girl aren't ya?'

'Yes,' I admitted.

'What a coincidence, Kim is sucking my dick as we speak,' Kanye said before laughing. 'Baby, baby! Fuck, Jay I'll see you tomorrow, have a safe trip.'

Kanye hung up. 'I'm sorry,' I said to Ashley as I put the phone back in my pocket, 'That was Kanye West.'

'Shh!' She put a finger to my mouth and shut me up, before reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra, revealing her beautiful tits to me.

'Jesus,' I thanked as she got right back to sucking my cock.

I sat up and put my hands on her head, causing her to bob up and down faster, taking a few more inches of my cock in her mouth as she did so. As she continued to suck my dick I made fast work of unzipping her jeans and pulling her panties down slightly, shoving my fingers in her pussy.

'I have an idea,' I said, lightly pulling her off my cock and looking her in the eyes.

'I thinking I know what you're thinking,' she said pulling her jeans and panties all the way down and tossing them near her jacket.

I laid back down and she climbed on top of me, putting her pussy in my face and her face near my cock. 'This is much better,' I said as we found ourselves in a sixty nine position, Ashley wasting no time getting back to sucking my dick.

I shoved a tongue in her pussy and a finger from each hand making sure she was getting the maximum amount of pleasure possible. While I was doing this she was focusing on sucking hard on the head on my dick while stroking the shaft.

Her pussy was dripping wet and my face was getting covered in her juices. She was sucking me so good that I was bucking my hips upward uncontrollably to the point where I was practically fucking her face. She didn't seem to mind though, she relished the feeling of my cock hitting the roof of her mouth, my tongue viciously penetrating her pussy.

'Ah yes!' Ashley yelled as she came. 'I need all of this cock in my mouth!'

'Good luck with that one,' I said, knowing it was hard for girls to fit the whole thing inside.

Almost instantly she had fit the entire thing in her mouth, with seemingly minimal effort. 'What the fuck?' I shouted in disbelief.

'Oh my fucking god!' I shouted as I came hard down her throat, unable to control my self at all, she quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth so that I could shoot on her tits and her face as well.

'You're a fucking god,' I panted as she climbed off me and wiped her face.

'Thank you,' she said as she walked towards the water stark naked.

'Hey what are you doing tonight?' I asked putting my cock back in my boxers and zipping my jeans up.

'Tonight I have a photo-shoot, I'm free tomorrow though,' she said as she splashed her naked body with water in an attempt to clean it.

I realised this meant she couldn't come to the dinner with me and I would need to find someone else. 'Do you want to come to Hawaii with me?'

'Hey!' I shouted into my phone, now alone on the beach, Ashley having left for her photo shoot.

'I'm so sorry man I had a bit of an emergency are you still at the cafe?' Scott apologised from the other end.

'Look I'm still on Venice Beach just a little ways down, near the pier can you hurry up, I have to be at Jay's in an hour and I still don't have a date,' I said agitated.

'I'll be there, but hey man remember that I'm not charging you for this shit so you know, ease up on me... do you know anyone else that you might like to take?' Scott said.

'Zoe is pissed at me, Amanda is doing an interview, Ashley is doing a photo shoot,' I listed.

'Dude what about Selena, you had a good time with her yeah?' Scott suggested.

'She's in Hawaii,' I said.

'What about Miley Cyrus or Nicki Minaj?' Scott continued.

'No I don't think either of those are going to want to go on a date, they're more like... well they're just the girls you fuck,' I explained.

'Dude!' Scott exclaimed as he pulled up to the beach.

'What?' I asked.

'Get in the car I know who you should call!'

'Who?' I said as I opened the car door.

'Katy Perry,' Scott said as I climbed inside and closed the door behind me.

'Scott you're a genius!' I said as I cancelled the call with Scott and went straight to Katy's contact information.

'Can't wait to meet Katy Perry,' Scott said as he pulled back onto the road and hung his own phone up.

'It's ringing,' I said as I waited for Katy to pick up the phone.

'Jay, your ears must've been burning,' Katy answered.

I was caught off guard. 'You were... talking about me?'

'I was actually not far off from calling you, I've come into a bit of a problem and I need you to fix it,' Katy explained.

'What's she saying?' Scott asked.

'Shut up! I think she wants to fuck me tonight,' I said holding a hand over the phone.

'What sort of problem?' I asked casually.

'Can you be in Hawaii tomorrow?' Katy asked bluntly.

'I actually will be in Hawaii tomorrow,' I said, shocked at the coincidence.

'Are you on vacation or... would you be willing to open for me?' Katy asked.

'Open for you?' I echoed, confused.

'Apparently Kid Cudi is sick or something so he dropped out at the last minute, pretty please I can make it worth your while,' Katy said a hint of seduction in her voice.

'So you're in Hawaii tonight then?' I asked, crestfallen.

'Yes and I'm all alone, Selena is filming late and Rihanna cancelled her flights claming she didn't feel like it, I bet she's just hanging around her house smoking weed,' Katy complained.

'Katy, I'll do the show tomorrow, I'll call you when I get to Hawaii,' I said.

'Thank you so much, bye!' She hung the phone up.

'What happened?' Scott asked after I moved the phone from my ear.

'I'm going to ask Rihanna, see if she wants to come, and if she says no well, fuck it,' I said pressing the call button on Rihanna's contact page.

'Jay, what's crackin?' Rihanna answered.

'Not much Ri, a birdie told me you had no plans tonight,' I said, getting right to the point.

'The birdie don't lie, you thinking of continuing our little session?' Rihanna asked. 'Wanna come over and show me who's boss?'

'Dear god I would love to, but I need to ask you a favour,' I said.

'What do you need?' Rihanna asked.

'Can you please come to dinner with me at Jay-Z's place, Beyonce will be there,' I asked, practically begged.

'Sounds like fun, what time?' She asked.

'Can I pick you up in thirty minutes?' I asked.

'Alright, I'll text you my address,' Rihanna said. 'See you soon.'

'Finally,' I said after hanging up the phone. 'What a mission that was!'

We went back to my place, picked up Amanda Seyfried and took her all the way across town to her interview, I promised I would pick her up after I was finished at dinner, the interview was at a bar so I felt like she wouldn't get too bored waiting. We made it to Rihanna's place a little bit late, but she seemed to be fine with it and was wearing a gorgeous cocktail dress.

'Holy shit!' I exclaimed as I held the door open for her, gawking at her sexy red dress.

'Thanks Jay, you don't look too shabby yourself,' Rihanna said as she sat down in the limo, giving me a radiant smile.

Scott drove us all the way across town again, bring us right out the front of Jay-z and Beyonce's Los Angeles residence, it was a large house with a very long drive way so Scott decided he would just park out the front.

'There's no point in my going all the way in there if I'm not going inside,' Scott said as I opened the door for Rihanna and I to exit.

'Are you sure you won't have any more emergencies?' I asked jokingly.

'If there are, I won't know about them because this phone is going off,' Scott said putting his now switched off phone in the glove compartment next to a large bag of weed.

'I was just kidding dude,' I said as Rihanna moved past me out of the car.

'I know,' Scott said. 'Don't take too long.'

'Thanks man,' I said before closing the door and walking up to the house with Rihanna.

'Is this your first time?' Rihanna asked as we made our way up the drive-way.

'Yes, I'm a bit nervous,' I admitted.

'You must be pretty excited, I remember my first time,' Rihanna said putting an arm over my shoulder.

'I have no idea why this is even happening, he knows I'm pretty much signed with Kanye,' I said as we made it to the front door and rung the doorbell.

'Wait do you think this is about a record deal?' Rihanna asked with a bewildered expression on her face.

'Well what else would it be about?' I asked.

'Welcome, esteemed guests of Mr. Carter and Mrs. Knowles-Carter, right this way to the dining room,' a chubby butler said after opening the door to the house.

'Why thank you,' I said as we walked inside.

The house was easily the biggest I had ever been in, from the outside it didn't seem all that flash hot but on the inside... it was like being in the Milton Hotel all over again. There were chandeliers and paintings all over the place, everything you would expect to find in the home of Jay-Z and this was essentially just his holiday home, I couldn't even imagine what his home in New York must've looked like.

'This is fucking incredible,' I said to Rihanna as we followed the butler up the stairs.

'They really know how to live,' Rihanna said as we stopped in front of a set of doors.

'Just in here, the first course should be almost out,' the butler said as he opened the doors, revealing Jay-Z and Beyonce sitting at the end of a large dining table, all made out with fine china and candles.

'You made it,' Shawn said with his arms out wide.

'It is such an honour to meet you Mr. Carter,' I said shaking his hand. 'And to your Mrs. Knowles,' kissing her hand as I did so.

'Wow, so formal for a rapper,' Beyonce said as she sat back down.

'Always nice to see you Rihanna, I had no idea you were going to be his date,' Jay-Z said as the three of us sat down.

'I didn't either until about an hour ago,' Rihanna said.

'Had a bit of trouble finding a date Jay?' Beyonce asked as the butler poured some champagne into my glass.

'I just like to live on the edge,' I joked, causing my hosts to chuckle.

'I'd like to make a toast,' Jay-Z held his champagne in the air. 'To Jay Cult, the newest musician under the G.O.O.D Music family tree!'

We all chinked glasses and took a long sip. 'I don't understand,' I said after swallowing some champagne. 'I thought you were going to convince me to join your label?'

'Join my label?' Jay-Z echoed. 'That would be dumb, once Kanye decides what he wants there really is no reason to argue with him and he wants you.'

'Oh, cool... I guess,' I said. 'Then why am I here? Not that I'm not loving this.'

'I would have though RiRi explained it to you?' Beyonce said, shooting a stare in Rihanna's direction.

'I thought it would be nice to surprise him,' Rihanna defended.

'Well in any case, let's eat first and get into the nitty gritty of it during desert,' Jay-Z suggested.

'Sounds good to me,' I said as a bowl of soup was placed in front of me.

The dinner went great, we were all laughing at each other's jokes, trading industry war stories and brainstorming on song ideas, it was like I was in a special kind of heaven. The dinner was delicious of course, not that I would have expected any less from the king of fine living himself. Eventually though after the meal, things started to wind down, and I had I had gotten so caught up in the conversation that I had forgotten that there was a reason for my being there.

'So I'm sure you're sick of wondering Jay,' Shawn started. 'Just exactly why you were invited here.'

'Well now that you mention it...' I said.

'Before we go any further Jay, it's important that we have your discretion on the things we're about to tell you,' Beyonce said.

'Of course, you can trust me,' I said, unsure of what exactly was about to happen.

'Great,' Shawn said. 'I'll just get right into it, Beyonce and I are swingers.'

'You're... what?' I asked, looking at Rihanna for confirmation, she simply nodded.

'When you're married for as long as we are, you have to come up with ways to keep things interesting,' Beyonce explained.

Shawn put an arm over his wife's shoulders. 'It's something we do every now and again, usually it's with close friends of ours but my wife saw your videos and well...'

'I just knew I had to have you,' Beyonce finished.

'Wow,' Rihanna exclaimed. 'Are there any singers who don't want to fuck you Jay?'

'What's that supposed to mean?' Beyonce asked defensively.

'Oh oh nothing about you Beyonce, it's just in the last three days this guy has fucked Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez oh and me of course,' Rihanna explained.

'Oh, I also fucked Nicki Minaj, if we're being honest,' I admitted.

'Wow man, how'd you manage that?' Shawn asked sarcastically.

'You must be pretty good then?' Beyonce asked, ignoring her husbands snide comment.

'Oh yeah, trust me Bey, he's fucking great!' Rihanna exclaimed.

'Maybe I should find out for myself?' Beyonce suggested getting up from her chair and walking over to me.

'Well there's only one way,' I said as I unzipped my trousers, pulling out my cock as Beyonce knelt down in front of my chair.

'I like your style,' Beyonce said taking my cock in her hand and puckering her lips above it as she lightly stroked it. 'And your cock.'

'I like your dirty little mouth,' I said looking over at Jay-Z making sure it was all cool, he wasn't even looking at us, more focused on Rihanna who had started to give him a lap dance.

'Maybe the two should meet,' Beyonce suggested, kissing the air around my cock.

'You're such a fucking tease,' I said running a hand through her dyed blond hair as she massaged my cock with her hands while blowing on it with her mouth.

'Would a tease do this?' Beyonce poked her tongue out of her mouth and ran it along my cock from the base all the way to the tip.

'I guess you proved me wrong,' I said as she took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked, looking up at me with her brown eyes.

I placed my hands on her head, happy to be receiving my second blow job of the day, staring into her eyes as she unbuttoned her blouse. I glanced over at Jay-Z who was now enjoying a pretty rough blow job from Rihanna, closing his eyes and she bobbed hard up and down on his cock. I looked back down at the pop star who was sucking my cock to find she was now in a bra, showing off her full tits.

'I need to get a look at these,' I said as I reached down, causing my cock to go deeper in her mouth as I undid the clasp on her bra, letting it fall to the ground.

'What do you think?' She asked, taking her mouth off my cock and groping her own tits.

'Shawn is a lucky man,' I said as my hands joined hers.

'So are you Jay, maybe even luckier,' Beyonce said as she licked the tip of my cock, still rubbing her own tits.

'You got that right,' I said squeezing her tits.

'How do you like this?' She asked as she licked up the shaft of my cock again, this time continuing up until her tits grazed it.

'You're a sexy fucking bitch,' I spurted out.

'Mmm I am a sexy bitch aren't I?' She said as she rubbed her tits against my cock, my finger now inside her mouth as she sucked on it.

'Stand up,' I commanded. 'Let me get a taste of that sexy ass of yours.'

She licked my cock again before getting off her knees and unzipping her jeans. 'Right to the main attraction huh?'

'Mmm,' I moaned as I kissed her down her stomach, the two of us working together to pull her jeans down.

'My pussy is so wet for you,' she moaned putting her hands in her panties as I kissed them and groped her ass.

'This ass is so hot,' I said as she pulled her panties down. 'And this pussy tastes so good.'

'Fuck!' She moaned as I kissed her pussy deeply. 'Don't stop!'

'God couldn't tear me away from this cunt,' I attempted to say while licking her pussy.

'I need your cock in me,' she said as she gripped my head.

'Wait just let me make you cum,' I moaned as I gripped her ass cheeks tighter.

'No I need it now!' She screamed before wrapping her legs around my back and sitting on top of my cock.

'Jesus!' I yelled as my cock slammed into her pussy, my hands still gripping her ass tightly.

'Ahh yes!' Beyonce moaned as she bucked up and down on my cock.

'Fuck yes!' I heard Rihanna screaming, causing me to watch her as Jay-Z fucked her hard against the table.

'This is so fucked up,' I said as I kissed Beyonce's bouncing tits.

'I know!' Beyonce shouted. 'This is one of the best fucks I've had since we started doing this!'

'Glad I could be of service,' I said as I started bucking my hips upwards, causing my cock to crash even harder into her pussy when it slammed down.

'How do you like this cock you little slut?' I heard Jay-Z yell as he continued to pound Rihanna.

'Give it to me! Give it to me!' I heard Rihanna moaning as I took one of Beyonce's nipples in my mouth.

'Turn around,' I said.

'You like it like that huh?' Beyonce said as she stood up and sat back down on my cock, resuming her previous motions this time holding onto the table for leverage as her ass faced me.

'This is how you like to take your cock isn't it?' I whispered as I started fucking her harder, our genitals slamming together at rapid speeds, causing a loud smacking sound.

I placed my hands on her tits and squeezed them. 'Fuck me Jay! Oh yeah fuck me!' She screamed as I railed into her harder.

'I'm cumming!' Jay-Z yelled presumably while he finished inside Rihanna.

'How long do you need before round two baby?' I heard Rihanna ask while I squeezed Beyonce's nipples.

'Just a couple minutes,' Jay-Z panted.

'Great, there's something I've been waiting to do,' Rihanna said as I kissed Beyonce's neck.

'Oh hey RiRi,' Beyonce said.

'Mind if I join in?' Rihanna asked, kissing me on the cheek.

'Go right ahead,' I said, watching her as she sat her naked ass on the table and kissed Beyonce on the lips.

The more I watched Rihanna and Beyonce making out, the harder I got which in turn forced me to fuck Beyonce more intensely. Eventually the two of them dropped all pretence and starting sucking face, Beyonce falling off my cock and landing on top of Rihanna on the table, tongues entwined.

'Fuck,' I said, watching the two girls go at it while I rubbed my cock.

'Yeah I sometimes I can't get the two of them off each other,' Jay-Z said from his chair, his cock getting hard again.

'No offence, but your wife is a fucking sex machine,' I said as I groped her ass.

'No offence taken, in fact, usually right about now we'd swap but, I feel like I have some unfinished business with RiRi, that's if you don't mind,' Jay-Z propositioned.

'Are you serious? Of course I would like to keep fucking your wife!' I exclaimed.

'Then it's a deal,' Jay-Z said as he stood up, now back at full attention.

'Ah! Ah! Ah!' The two girls moaned into each other’s mouths as they came together.

'Me and you have some unfinished business,' I said to Beyonce once the two of them finally separated.

'That we do,' she said as she laid back on the table.

'I wasn't talking to you,' I said getting down on my knees and kissing her wet pussy.

'That's fair,' she said as her husband turned Rihanna over and started fucking her doggie style against the table.

'Yes! Right there!' Rihanna moaned as she was fucked from behind, Jay-Z gripping her ass cheeks in his hands.

I didn't waste any time licking around the lips of her pussy, using a finger to stimulate her clit as she moaned softly while he husband railed a chick next to us. I quickly upped the anti by using two fingers and shoving my tongue inside her, causing her to moan uncontrollably, gripping the back of my head for dear life.

'Now that I've got you all riled up,' I said removing her pussy from my mouth. 'It's time to fuck you harder then you've ever been fucked before.'

'Yes please, fill me, fill my pussy with your cum!' She moaned as I shoved my cock inside her box.

I held her legs in my arms as I rammed my cock inside her, managing to squeeze the entire thing inside. 'Take this fucking cock!'

'Yes! Ahh!' Beyonce was screaming, I pulled my cock out and flipped her over, mimicking the position her husband was fucking Rihanna in next to us.

If you had of walked in that dining room you would have seen quite an amazing site, Jay Cult and Jay-Z fucking the shit out of Beyonce and Rihanna doggie style up against the table while they both screamed in pleasure, begging for us to fuck them harder and harder.

'This is the best dinner I've ever been invited to,' I thanked my host as I gripped his wife's ass cheeks while I fucked her.

'Don't mention it Jay,' he said while doing likewise to Rihanna, the girl I had brought as my date.

'Ah yes Jay! Yes!' Beyonce came hard on my cock, making that her second orgasm of the night, the first with me.

I shoved my cock deep into her pussy and leaned in close to her so I could whisper in her ear. 'I'm going to fuck you in the ass Beyonce, right while your husband watches.'

'Nothing turns me on more then the thought of your huge cock being shoved into my tight ass,' she said while turning to kiss me.

'You have the mind of a dirty slut,' I said as I pulled my cock out of her pussy. 'Are you ready?'

'Yes, shove it in Jay,' she started quietly before raising her voice. 'Shove your cock in my ass!'

A second later I did just that, gripping her gorgeous ass cheeks while I inserted my cock into her admittedly tight ass. I had figured with an ass like that, and with a husband like Jay-Z she would have been fucked in the ass plenty of times, but from the feeling of it, it wasn't exactly a common thing for her.

'You must be special Jay,' Shawn said as he slapped Rihanna's ass while fucking her pussy. 'You're the only guy besides me she's ever let inside there, and even then it's only on my birthday.'

'She knows she couldn't live without it,' I said as I pulled out and slammed back in again, causing her to moan loudly.

'Fuck my ass too Shawn!' Rihanna shouted.

'I aim to please,' Jay-Z said, complying to Rihanna's request by shoving his cock in her ass.

'Kiss me RiRi,' Beyonce moaned grabbing Rihanna and french kissing her while the two of them got fucked in their respective asses.

It seemed that the combined pleasure fucking Beyonce's spectacular ass, and watching the two of them make out was proving too much for my cock, the pressure was starting to build and I knew it would be any second now before I would cum. I didn't want to cum inside her ass, no I had other plans for her, so I pulled my cock out of her ass.

'I'm gonna cum on your ass Bey!' I shouted before shooting my seed all over her glorious ass cheeks, covering them in my product.

I breathed heavily and sat back down in my chair, exhausted. 'Holy shit Jay, that was fucking intense!' Beyonce shouted as she turned around, cum rubbing off on the table cloth as she sat up on the table, waiting for Jay-Z to cum inside Rihanna's ass hole.

'You're telling me,' I said, still catching my breath.

'Will you be staying the night? I've been told my morning blow job's are to die for,' Beyonce tempted.

'No, I wish I could but I have an early flight tomorrow and also my ride is waiting outside,' I said.

'You have a friend outside? You should've told me, I would have loved to have two cocks inside me,' Beyonce said, shooting me a wink.

'He is going to be disappointed when I tell him what you just said,' I joked.

'He sure will be,' Beyonce started. 'We'll have to do this again, real soon,' she leant down to whisper in my ear. 'Maybe without Shawn next time, then I can give you a real show.'

I had somehow managed to tear myself away from the scene and had made my way back down to the limo, where I found Scott was still waiting.

'That was a long fucking dinner,' Scott starting as I jumped in the car. 'I ordered a pizza.'

'That was no ordinary dinner,' I explained as we drove off.

'What do you mean?' Scott asked, confused.

'They're swingers,' I said. 'Jay-Z wanted me to fuck his wife.'

'Wow!' Scott exclaimed.

'Oh and guess what I found out after we were finished,' I said, readying myself.

'What?' Scott asked.

'You would have been welcome,' Scott nearly drove off us both off the road.

2. Thanks Promise, Almond, Bone-Tzu, taranev, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Promise, Almond, Bone-Tzu, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

great great read man,
    definelty make a part 4, make sure to feature amanda seyfriend.
    if ur looking for some suggestions i have some in mind, but definetly keep writing the series

4. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, there will definitely be a part four, I can't see any reason to stop writing these as long as the writing comes to me as easily as it has been. Amanda Seyfried is a part of the core group now that Zoe is out, I try to add new characters every chapter as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Kate Upton might be in hawaii very soon ;)

7. Likes MacedMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great there'll be a Part 4, though I was hoping Zoe would be the forgiving typed. As an Australian ex-pat maybe some of our exports to LA could be introduced?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Zoe is the forgiving type or maybe she isn't, I mostly just got bored of writing about her. Adding some Aussie's to the mix would certainly be interesting, really the series could go anywhere being a musician he could tour the globe.

10. Thanks Promise thanked for this post
    Likes Promise liked this post