DISCLAIMER: The pain in my back from writing and the hardness of my dick reminds me yet again that I am not getting paid for this nor do I own the babes in the story....

Lady Luck with Selena Gomez Part 3

The plane landed with a slight bump and skid on Vomos Island a few hours after Selena had passed out from orgasmic pleasure. I had woken the sleeping beauty up ten minutes prior to landing at the captain's announcement and a mischievous twinkle sparkled in her eyes.

"Welcome to Fiji Mr. Goodwin. Have you ever been here before?"

"James, please, and no I have not. I take it from your tone of voice that you have?"

"Oh very clever of you. Already using that famous mind game tricks huh?"

I merely smiled at Selena's dry tone and followed her swaying ass outside of the jet. The heat hit us and I readjusted my suit jacket, which drew my attention away from how good the jeans Selena was wearing fit her ass.

"There's our ride."

Our luggage was put into the back of a black SUV with tinted windows and Selena took my hand as she practically skipped into the SUV. The air conditioning was a blessed relief and I leaned back in the bench seat with a grateful sigh. Selena giggled next to me and rested a hand on my thigh.

"Not used to the heat and humidity? I thought you said that you were an experienced world traveler with your business."

"I am but it's been a while since I've gone…hey what are you doing?"

Selena only gave me a devious smile and wiggled out of her jeans. She sat next to me in a black cashmere sweater and tiny, barely there satin panties. A blokes wet dream to be sure but she blew my mind again when she slipped her panties down her long, smooth legs and while I was busy staring at her exposed snatch, she pulled her sweater off as well.

"I'd tell you to take a picture because it will last longer but you'll have plenty of opportunities to see me in various states of undress throughout our trip."

The fact that Selena Gomez sat naked in an SUV on an exotic island right next to me was lost to me as her hands were busy undoing my belt. She opened my slacks, pulled them and my boxer briefs down over my raging hard-on and ran her pointer finger around the bell head of my dick.

"A rather impressive package James and I cannot wait to have this inside of me. Oooh I can feel it now, you sawing me in two and pounding me so hard the bed puts dents in the walls of our hotel suite."

"You talk dirty don't you?"

Selena winked at me and took a firm grip of my cock as she pumped me up and down experimentally. The softness of her hand made it feel like she had just squirted hand cream on her hand and she varied her tempo to find out what I liked.

"Oh I know what will make you pop! Here."

I almost did blow my load when Selena took her discarded panties, placed them over my dick and returned to giving me on the of the best hand jobs I had ever received. The combined warmth of her hand and now her panties made my hips jerk uncontrollably and my dick hardened. Selena grinned evilly and slipped to kneel in between my wide spread knees.

"You blew my mind on the plane so hard that I passed out. Let's see if I can return the favor."

"What did you have in mind?"

I wasn't expecting Selena to lean in so close that her pear shaped, modest breasts cupped my balls, her raven black hair tickled my exposed thighs and while still jerking me off,
Selena took my dick into her mouth. I am ashamed to admit that I couldn't describe the exquisiteness of her mouth because I was so riled up that I came right then and there. Selena's panties rubbing torturously against my sensitive bell head made shooting my load less messy but infinitely more pleasurable.

"Wow, you really do come loaded and I can't wait to see what it feels like shooting inside of me."

"Wait what? You're going to let me fuck you bareback?"

"Sure why not? I heard it's better for both parties that way."

I groaned and let my head fall back into the headrest. Selena cleaned me off and gave me an instant boner when she slipped her now cum filled panties back on. She winked at me and rummaged in the trunk of the SUV for her carry on bag. A few minutes later she put on a sheer, see through blue bra and pulled a black, oversized tank top over her torso. She slipped into some cut-off daisy dukes and grinned at me.

"I'll have you know that I've only practiced giving hand jobs once before and I will become a master by the end of our trip."

"You are devious minx Selena and if you get any better at what you just did then you're going to kill me."

Selena leaned over and licked my ear before blowing hotly in it. My dick twitched and she cupped my erection through my slacks.

"What a way to go then huh?"

The teasing banter was cut short when we arrived at the resort and the driver stopped just outside of the front doors of the hotel. I helped him wheel Selena's luggage through the front doors, watched Selena pass him a hefty cash tip and then the Latina beauty strutted up to the front desk. Selena charmed her way past the desk manager and we were in the elevator heading up to our hotel room before I could properly take in the beautiful decor. It became quite obvious that the exotic Latina beauty had sex on the brain and her entire focus was on getting down and dirty in between the sheets. I chuckled which made Selena look at me and her eyes darkened. She ran her tongue along her bottom lip but I jerked my head to the in elevator camera and Selena winked conspiratorially at me.

"I will have you and I don't plan on letting you leave our bed until I'm satisfied."

"After you then."

The elevator doors slid open as we reached our floor and Selena swayed her hips as she sashayed down the hallway. I was content to walk a couple steps behind her and stare shamelessly at her ass. The little minx took her teasing one step further and bumped and grinded along the wall. An intersection in the hallway came up and our room was down the left hallway in the split but Selena was drawn to the marble pole in the hallway. The Spring Breakers star jumped up into the air, grabbed the pole and slid down in a spiral. She ended her slide with her legs spread open, leaning forward and her pert breasts clearly visible as the neckline of her tank top fell away from her collarbone.

"I take it you learned some pole dancing maneuvers in your acting career?"

Selena pulled herself up with a wiggle of her hips and breasts. She walked further down the hallway, with a wink over her shoulder and pulled the room key out of her bra. With a crook of her finger, Selena beckoned me into the hotel room and jumped me as soon as I stepped over the threshold. The force of her attack pushed me back against the door, closing it and I kissed the young starlet back with equal passion. I reached down, cupped her toned ass in both hands and hauled her up my body. Selena moaned into the kiss as her overly sensitive snatch rubbed directly over the hard on in my pants and she retaliated by grinding down hard against me.

"Lose…your…clothes…. now."

I found it adorable that Selena was trying to be demanding; like she had control in this situation but at the same time she didn't stop kissing me or erratically grinding against me. It would seem that despite Selena Gomez's global A-lister status and obvious sex appeal, the 22-year-old starlet still had a little inexperience and romanticism in her. Then, there was also the fact that Selena was on the verge of another orgasm and I briefly wondered if she was multi-orgasmic.
Selena let go of her death grip in my hair and her small hands had my pants undone and hanging on my hips in under a minute. I chuckled against her mouth at her sure-handedness and removed any clothing on her lower half. Her cum stained panties stuck to her for a few seconds and to avoid her obvious embarrassment about her wanton act earlier I pressed my brief clad hard on to her bare snatch.

"Oooh…yes. That's it."

As my fine female companion was distracted I all but tore her remaining clothing off and took a moment to admire the complete and utter nudity of one of the most jacked off to bodies for her generation. Selena was almost beyond her limits of restraint and control as her obvious desire had transformed into pure unrestrained need.

"Skip the pleasantries and niceties James. I'm so wet right now that you won't need to be gentle when you fuck me. I don't want lovemaking, sex or breaking me in because you think I'm still a virgin. I want that monster of a cock in me and I want it now."

As she was speaking, Selena walked backwards towards the bed, one hand teasing her left tit and the other playing with her snatch. When she reached the bed Selena scooted back towards the headboard and relaxed back against the pillows. When she spread her legs wide open, the invitation was clear and I covered her body with my own after I joined her on the bed.

"Fuck me James. Fuck me good."

Despite her bravado, I could see the tiniest bit of apprehension in Selena's eyes so even though I was forceful, I didn't go wild. I her long, smooth legs over my hips and without my saying she crossed her ankles behind my lower back. I teased her for a couple of moments, the head of my cock splitting her lower lips but I didn't penetrate further than an inch or two.

"Come on James…"

Selena begged and rolled her hips deliciously that had both of us moaning. With a quick but smooth thrust I embedded myself inside the 22-year old actress and grit my teeth at her exquisite velvet sheath. I didn't feel the tear of her virginity so Selena hadn't been lying when she said she wasn't a virgin but the unmistakable tightness of her pussy and the quick grimace on her face let me know that she hadn't had that many cocks up her love tunnel.

"I didn't say stop James. Ugh. The ache will go away and you better start thrusting. Aaah."

I began thrusting, slowly at first but at the end of each thrust I slammed a little bit harder. This caused Selena's eyes to widen in a mixture of pleasure and pain and also for her breasts to jiggle enticingly. I kept one hand right above her snatch, fingers occasionally brushing against her clit and I teased her perky breasts with my other hand.
Soon, the grimaces left Selena's face and she began to meet my thrusts. Even though the experience levels between us were radically different Selena quickly matched my rhythm and soon her fingers were clawing at my bareback. She didn't draw blood but I smirked as her frantic, random scratching let me know how not in control she was.

"Just let go Selena. There's no sense in trying to stave off your first orgasm and wait for me. I'm nowhere near ready to cum yet and I bet you'll come twice more before I'm ready to pop."

"Is…that…aah…oh my goodness yes! Is that…ugh…so?"

By this time Selena had pulled herself up by her arms wrapped around my neck and shoulders, her breasts pressed into my chest and her breathy moans echoing in my ears. I cupped Selena's ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her harder against me. The results were electric as I sank just that little bit deeper into her and Selena came for the first time with one long, loud cry. Her pussy tightened so much against my cock that it became painful to keep thrusting so I waited for her to relax and just enjoyed the dual sensation of her pussy tightening on my cock and the rapture on her face. Eventually, she unclenched from around my cock and let herself fall backwards onto the bed.

"Oh my goodness…wows."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Ready for round two?"

Selena didn't answer my verbally but when she opened her eyes they were dark and full of lust. I lifted her legs until the backs of her knees were lifted over my shoulders and started thrusting into her again. Selena's eyes widened as her breaths were shortened due to her position but she relaxed into it and matched my rhythm. This position really highlighted the Come and Get It singer's muscles and showed off her flexibility as well.

"Harder."

Selena grunted out her demand and I let my hips go freely. Selena's breaths hitched and her body glistened with sweat as she did her best to match my rhythm. I smirked as I felt her pussy walls tighten and reached down to tweak her clit. That threw the young Latina over the edge and she cussed me out as her second orgasm ripped through her with a violent intensity. Once again I stopped thrusting and eased Selena over onto her stomach. I pulled out of her with a wet, squelching sound and grinned at the amount of fluids that gushed onto the sheets.

"You didn't cum yet James."

"Oh I plan to on this next go round. Lift your ass up darling."

I eased Selena so she was bent over the bed in the classic doggy style position and when she lifted her ass up I slammed into her. She squealed and her hands tightened on the bedspread. I varied my thrusts with long, slow strokes versus short, hard ones like a jackhammer and I knew my variety was keeping Selena from her third orgasm. The build up was a slow and long climb but the heat emanating from her pussy and my cock was beyond intense.

"James…James…James…"

"I know sweetheart. Don't fight this or it will be painful. Do your best to let your body go."

I stopped varying my strokes and pounded into Selena as hard as I could. Her whole body shook with the intensity of our fucking and I thrust one last time before coming with a grunt. Thick streams of my jizz flooded Selena's cavern and triggered her own orgasm. She came with a low, long and breathy moan before promptly passing out from the intensity of it all. It was all I could do to hold onto my own sanity as I kept coming and I was pressed so far into Selena that I knew I would leave bruises. Eventually my orgasm
subsided and I pulled out of the pop star.

"What a mess. But it was oh so worth it."

The bedspread was completely drenched in our combined fluids and our sweat but it was a testament to the wild fucking we just had. Selena lay half on the bed and half on the floor still passed out and I picked her up in my arms. I set her down in the bathtub and turned on the water. I left the bathroom as the tub filled and stripped our bed of the soiled linen. I piled them up by the door and walked back into the bathroom. I shut off the water, mixed in some scented lotion and soaps and then walked into the shower to clean myself up.

"Sleep well you little Disney minx. Our weekend just got started."