White Wedding
Sequel to "Up Late" with Jennifer Hawkins (2009)
With Jennifer Hawkins
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, blowjob, non-con, submissive
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

All eyes were on the bride as she walked across the grounds of the private Balinese resort and greeted her guests. I snickered inwardly as I wondered what she would think if she knew that Jake had invited me to the wedding, unaware of the history we shared together.

As I watched the dazzling model move from guest to guest I waited for Jen to approach me, but instead she excused herself and went right back into the house. Thinking quickly I decided that this would give me the perfect opportunity to speak to her in private so I waited an extra minute before I followed her inside.

As it turned out the bathroom downstairs was already occupied forcing the onetime Miss Universe to head upstairs to the private ensuite. My heart skipped a beat as I silently approached her from behind, and without warning grabbed her wrist as she reached for the door.

"Jesus! Pete—" she yelped. "You scared me half to death."

"Hey there stranger." I grinned before bundled her into the small space.

"Whoa. What are you doing?" she whined as a worrisome expression crossed her face. "You shouldn't be up here."

"Just wanted to congratulate the pretty bride."

"I didn't even know you were invited." she quipped via the mirror.

"Yeah. I figured as much."

The leggy spokeswoman then tried to turn around to face me, but my hands grabbed hold of her wrists and gripped her tightly as I pressed my body against hers. Before she could speak, Jen could feel my breath waft across the back of her neck as I whispered into her ear.

"Tell me the truth. Does he make you happy?"

"Yes. You know he does."

"okay fine. If you say so." I added. "But does he have any idea about what we did that night?"

Hawkins began to struggle but my forceful grip held her tight.

"...because I seem to remember you standing with your pants around your knees, bent over with my tongue in your ass."

I could sense her heart rate quicken as she closed her eyes to avoid eye contact.

"Please. Please don't ruin this day for me."

"Ruin?" I repeated.

"Can we not talk about it right now."

My hand gradually migrated from her hips, up and across the front of her white gown as she continued to squirm with token resistance.

"Do you remember that night, Jen?" I asked while pressing my lips against the nape of her neck.

"What do you think." she whimpered back as I felt her body begin to melt. "You think I'd do that with just anybody?"

I snickered at her comment.

"Do you remember what you said to me that night?"

My hand now moved behind her, feeling the taut curvature of her butt through the delicate fabric of her dress.

"I can't remember." Jen lied, fighting her urges as she struggled under my touch. "...besides, I'm married now."

"Uh-huh. You are." I purred sadistically. "But I bet you still think about it."

Once again Jen struggled against my grip, but I held firm. Then, grabbing her by the throat, I pinned her against the counter and fondled her incredible ass.

"God I missed this butt." I remarked.

"Pete. Please." she blurted out suddenly, once again struggling to break free. "I told you that was a onetime deal."

"uh-huh. And what a time it was." I grinned. "In fact I can still taste your ass right now."

"Oh. God."

A soft whimper escaped her lips as my fingers grasped at the custom-designed wedding gown which I hiked up enough to reveal her matching white heels and lace stocking tops that graced her legs.

"Look at you." I groaned in wonder. "All dressed up, waiting to be fucked!"

"Please." she whimpered. "I need to get back to the guests downstairs."

"Maybe I should go out there and have a talk with Jake."

As I spoke, I forced my hand up between her silky smooth thighs and pressed my fingers against the fabric of her panties.

"No—don't!"

"No?" I grinned evilly. "Then why don't you change my mind."

"Look." she finally replied in a calm tone. "You can do whatever you want to me, okay. Just make it fast."

Her words were like music to my ears.

"Whatever I want?" I remarked while caressing the inside of her legs. "Are you going to do whatever I say?"

"Yes." she submitted. "I don't care. Just hurry before the others start wondering where I am."

"okay princess. In that case turn around and get on your knees!"

"Excuse me?"

"I want you on your knees, Jen." I demanded.

As Hawko turned around to face me for the first time, my hands moved to her bare shoulders and I pushed her down into a kneeling position in front of me.

I now towered over the statuesque blonde as her trembling hands reached up and began to unfasten my pants. She was clearly hoping to be done with the task as soon as possible.

"Good girl."

"I can't believe you're making me do this - on my wedding day no less."

My cock throbbed with anticipation as her nimble fingers undid the top button and pulled the zipper down.

"Stop." I finally ordered. "open your mouth."

"But—"

"Jen." I glared down at her. "open that pretty mouth for me."

She opened her mouth as I placed the tip of my cock across her waiting tongue.

Her eyes drifting upwards to study the expression on my face as I pushed forward to sink the full length of my cock into her warm mouth. Truth be told I had to fight with all my strength just to stop myself from cumming right away.

As I struck the back of her throat she began to gag briefly, but before her hands could push me away, I snatched her wrists and pinned them to the wall above her. Hawkins let out a subtle moan as I pushed forward yet again, pressing my balls against her chin.

With her head now pinned between my hips and the wall behind her, I began a slow, rhythmic grinding action and fucked her slobbering mouth.

"Mm. Good girl." I cooed. "Now lick my balls!"

With that said I finally relinquishing my grip on her wrists as Hawko craned her head back and extended her tongue.

I have to admit that one of the things that I found incredibly thrilling was watching her act so submissive. It really seemed to agree with her, and she played the role of a willing slut well.

It was during this time that I noticed her hand disappear between her legs, betraying the aroused state she was in as I dipped my nuts in her mouth.

"Do you know how fucking sexy you look right now." I added insult to injury. "With my balls in your mouth."

"Ugh. I feel dirty." she sighed in response.

"Dirty? ...not dirty enough." I replied as I pulled back only to slam my rod into the back of her throat.

"C'mon." I hissed. "Show me some enthusiasm. Spit on my cock!"

The onetime travel host let out a muffled groan before she spat a large wad of spit all over my manhood. In an instant she gobbled the head of my cock and now moaned willingly as she slurped my pole up and down.

The entire seedy incident turned me on so much that I finally snapped and pulled her up by the arm and bent over the counter.

"Pete. Wait—" Hawkins yelped as she felt me hike up her wedding dress and reach down to play with her pussy.

My arousal only rose as I stopped for a moment to admire her flawless ass and tore her expensive underwear straight from her hips.

As the delicate garment fell down around her feet I stepped forward and rubbed the head of my cock against her sex—smearing her wetness all around her pussy.

"Say it." I muttered. "I want to hear you say it."

"Huh?"

"Tell me what I want to hear."

"F-Fuck me." she murmured unconvincingly. "Fuck me Pete."

"Louder." I repeated as I rubbed my bell-end along her slimy taco. "Like you mean it."

Amusingly enough all this dirty talk and cunt-rubbing seemed to really pay off cause I actually heard her moan.

"Please—" she whispered softly. "I want it. I want it bad."

As soon as those filthy words left her mouth I pushed forward and impaled her from behind.

I couldn't believe it was actually happening. After all these years, after all the teasing and blue balls she had given me. I was finally fucking Australia's sweetheart, Jennifer Hawkins.

"Fuck-Yeah. Look at you." I hissed while thrusting into her from behind. "Look in the mirror and tell me what you see."

Jennifer gazed into the mirror to take in the lewd vision of her getting fucked in her wedding gown, but before she could say anything I suddenly picked up the pace and pounded into her again and again—taking her breath away.

"Ugh-God."

"Whose ass is this—" I stated in between thrusts. "Who's ass does this belong to?"

"Yours!" she exclaimed, while pushing her hips back to meet my eager thrusts. "It's always been yours Pete."

"—and when can I fuck it?"

"Anytime!" she responded. "Anytime you want."

It was at this point that I shut my eyes to concentrate on the task at hand and sensed my own impending orgasm. For her part Jen continued to moan as her insatiable sex accepted more and more of my rod with each and every stroke.

"Ugh-God." she grunted. "Don't stop. Fuck me."

"Yeah?"

"—You're hitting my G-spot!!"

The shameless tone of her voice took me by surprise and pushed me over the edge. I could feel my balls tingle as I now drilled her relentlessly over the bathroom counter and watched her moaning face in the mirror.

"Ugh-Fuck." she cried. "I'm gonna come!!"

Suddenly I began to spurt, and without thinking I pulled out and spun her around, shoving her to her knees. I felt my balls tighten and my ass clenched as Jen let out a prolonged squeal beneath me.

"Yes—baby, come in my mouth!!"

Her sparking blue eyes disappeared behind her eyelids as a fountain of hot jism blasted into the air and splashed across her open mouth, down my knuckles and dripped all over her tongue and chin.

I then watched with pride as she gulped down hard and swallowed my entire load.

"Happy?"

"Ecstatic." I replied sarcastically. "I've been waiting four long years for that."

"...was it worth it?"

"You bet your sweet-ass it was."