List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "In Flight Entertainment" with Scarlett Johansson

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "In Flight Entertainment" with Scarlett Johansson

In Flight Entertainment
    With Scarlett Johansson
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, oral, drunk, rim
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It all began the night I took a red-eye flight from New York to Los Angeles after spending a couple of weeks in the big city to check out the local real estate market. The flight home was threatening to be just as boring as any other when one of the flight crew asked if I would feel comfortable with someone using the empty seat beside me. As you might expect I wasn't particularly thrilled by the idea but when the stewardess explained that the passenger was having issues with fellow seatmates I felt bad and obliged.

"It's not some 300 pound dude is it?" I quipped.

"Err, no sir." the flight attended smiled. "Trust me. I don't think you're going to be disappointed."

As it turned out this simple act of generosity turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life. I actually gasped when the flight crew directed the women towards my seat and I immediately recognised her to be actress Scarlett Johansson!

"Holy shit," I hissed as she stopped to thank the ladies for their help.

The actress was just about the most captivating creature I had ever seen, and appeared to be dressed in a blue Catherine Deane Ramona dress, the exact outfit she had worn for her appearance on The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon earlier that day. While the star prepared to take her seat I turned my head back to the flight attendants who flashed me a playful wink—knowing they had done me the biggest favor. Considering the company I had to agree.

Fortunately for me Scarlett appeared to be just a sweet as she was sexy and we eased into polite conversation without much trouble. In fact we soon celebrated to this new found friendship with a glass of champagne. I soon discovered that the starlet was flying back to LA to supervise a recent home renovation, while I told her about my search for a studio apartment in Manhattan. This revelation led to her offering to put me in contact with her own private realtor, who she claimed could find me whatever kind of apartment I was looking for.

Once we were done with the drinks, we asked for a blanket and got comfortable in our seats, which we reclined partway before turning on our sides to face each other. With the lights dimming into what the flight crew liked to call "morning mood" almost everyone on the flight was settling in for some form of rest. But Scarlett and I weren't tired yet, so we began to whisper so as not to disturb any of the other passengers. Now if you think Scarlett's voice is sexy on a normal speaking level you can't imagine how seductive she sounds when she's lying beside you whispering softly.

Almost every comment she made suddenly sounded incredibly erotic and dripping in sexual innuendo. I don't mind admitting that I now sat there with a raging boner in my pants and thanked my lucky stars that I had a blanket over my lap. We conversed in this way for a while before she reached over the console and took my hand in hers.

"Sorry." she blushed a little. "But I get really nervous on long flights. Thank god for alcohol right?"

"—just try not to think about it too much." I suggested. "Try to distract your mind."

It was at this point that Scarlett began to change. Her sweet and friendly demeanor was replaced by something warmer and more personal, but in the "morning mood" light of the cabin it was hard to be sure. For all I knew maybe I was just imagining the entire thing since I was pretty hammered myself. All I did know was between the altitude and the alcohol we were both pretty lit, and ScarJo was growing increasingly flirtatious as we headed west.

"You know you really make me laugh." she giggled sweetly.

"Oh great." I chuckled. "So you think I'm a clown?"

"No. Not at all." she assured me with a wide smile. "I can't remember the last time I had this much fun."

"Well. You my dear need to get out more." I replied. "Or in the very least need to find new friends."

"You might be right." she said before taking another healthy swig of Champagne and spilling it all over herself.

"Whoa. Take it easy there tiger." I snickered. "You're going to end up drinking their entire supply before we pass Oklahoma."

Scarlett giggled as she downing her entire glass.

"—but seriously." she slurred a minute later. "I should thank you again for this."

"For what?" I replied.

"For turning a potential nightmare of a flight into something fun."

"Meh. Don't mention it." I scoffed. "Besides. Your company has been thanks enough."

But the actress wasn't having any of it.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Of course."

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do to thank you?"

For a moment my drunk mind went to a very dirty place which I'm sure she detected from the wicked smile on her face. Still. I found her so god damn sexy that the last thing I wanted to do was offend her so I pushed any lewd thoughts I might have had to the back of my mind.

"Don't worry about it." I assured her. "It was my pleasure."

"Oh." she smiled impishly. "I think I can do better than that."

I was just beginning to wonder what "better" meant when she sat up straight in her seat and looked around. Thinking she wanted to get up to go to the bathroom, I began to get up only to be gently pushed back into my seat and felt her hand snake under the blanket to grasp my hard cock!

"Whoa."

Unsure of what was going on, mostly because my brain refused to actually consider the physical evidence right in front of me, I sat back and stared wide-eyed at the actress as she squeezed my cock and leaned over to whisper something into my ear.

"How's this for gratitude?" she whispered hotly—her eyes filled with desire.

"I—I um."

"Why don't you take it out."

All doubt about her intentions left my mind the instant I felt her lips brush against my ear and her small fingers fumbled for my belt buckle to unfasten it.

"Come on." she purred. "Let's have some fun."

Suddenly I was wide awake and completely sober, with every nerve ending in my body waiting for her slightest touch. Once the belt was loosened, her hand searched momentarily for the button on my slacks before popping it open. The zipper was next, and I instinctively arched my back to lever my butt off the leather seat just long enough for her to slide my slacks and boxers down to my knees. By the time my bare ass hit the seat, those same pants and boxer-briefs were a puddle of fabric around my ankles as her hand remained firmly grasped around my cock and her fingers now danced across the head of my pee-hole.

I now blushed as I looked down to see her hand visibly move up and down under the blanket. In fact I'm almost certain that if anyone had walked by us at that precise moment it wouldn't be difficult to figure out just what she was doing. It had been almost two whole minutes since she had started to "handle" me and yet I still found it hard to breath, much less speak. As amazed as I was nothing could have prepared me for what she did next. I watched as the actress smiled and looked around before she quickly dipped her head under the blanket to took me into her mouth!

I moaned as I felt the roughness of her tongue swirl around the rim of my bell-end, and without thinking I reached down and ran my fingers through her blonde hair. Unfortunately for me her face was mostly concealed by the blanket so everything was now up to my imagination—as I felt her velvet-like lips slide up and down my pole with the warmth and wetness of her mouth surrounding my head. Her mouth slipped and slobbered along every square inch of my shaft before her tongue finally arrived to my nut-sack. There she nibbled on my balls before she worked her way back up my shaft, sucking its sides like it was her favorite lollipop.

After sucking her way up my pole, down she went again, her mouth taking in as much meat as would fit. I know this because I heard her gag briefly as my cock brushed the back of her throat when she bottomed out. I looked around to see if anyone had heard the noise but to be honest the pleasure was so overwhelming that it was far beyond my concern at this point. All I was trying to do now was not think about the amazing BJ the Golden Globe winning actress was giving me.

But just as I was beginning to wonder if I would have the strength to hold off she wrapped her hot mouth entirely around my bell-end and began to hum. The sensation from her throat and lips felt like someone had placed a vibrator on the very tip of my cock. I exploded almost instantaneously.

Rope after rope of hot white spunk blasted into the back of her throat, as I gripped her hair with my fist and thrust up into her mouth with each and every blast. When my orgasm finally subsided I was spent, completely wrecked, and I hadn't done a goddamn thing. Scarlett set about licking me clean, managing to swipe her tongue over what felt like every inch of exposed flesh between my legs and organ in the process. When she finally slithered out from underneath the blanket I managed to draw up my pants from the floor and looked over at her as she sat back in her seat, looking at me with a smug expression on her face.

"Is that better?"

"Err. Yeah. Thanks." was the only thing I could think to say.

I knew the words were wholly inadequate, but it was all I could think to say at the moment, and I had to say something.

"Well that was...unexpected." I added a minute later.

"Lucky for you I like doing that."

"Doing what?" I grinned, wanting to hear her say it.

Scarlett leaned close and whispered with a smile. "—sucking cock."

If I'd had a drink in my hand at that moment I would have spilled it all over the both of us. Before I could respond appropriately, she continued.

"I know, I know. That's probably not what you expected to hear."

"No. But it's hot as hell." I told her. "And now I feel like I owe you something."

"Don't be ridiculous." she waved her hand. "You didn't make me do it. I wanted to."

Suddenly I had to laugh as I recalled the entire reason she was seated beside me and I wondered how her admirer back in coach would feel had he known that Scarlett had just thanked me with a hot blowjob.

"Anyways." she beamed. "If you really feel that strongly about it maybe you should return the favor before we land."

This comment made us both laugh, but I couldn't help but detect the seriousness in her tone. Even though she was only kidding, there was clearly some truth to her statement. She was definitely offering to let me eat her pussy, but considering our surroundings I wasn't quite sure we could get away with it. Not wanting to give her a chance to cool off or change her mind, I made a bold suggestion.

"I tell you what. Why don't you get up and go to the bathroom and I'll meet you in there in a minute."

"Ha. Yeah right. I wish." she giggled before she realized I was serious.

"—have you ever been part of the mile-high club?" I remarked.

"Are you serious right now?" she beamed.

"Seriously. I'd eat your pussy in this very seat if we could get away with it."

"Mm. Don't tease me."

I then leaned in close. "—but I'll settle for eating you pussy in the bathroom if I have to."

I could tell from the expression on her face that she was more than excited.

"We really going to do this?" she giggled while looking around.

"I'm game if you are."

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." she said while getting up. "Don't keep me waiting too long...I might start without you."

I sat there trying to count to a hundred but soon realized I was skipping quite a lot of numbers. After waiting a mere thirty seconds, I hurriedly tossed my blanket aside and got up. Fortunately for us everyone in the vicinity appeared to be asleep. A minute later I found the door to the private bathroom and knocked gently. The door opened just a crack and all I saw was a large eye peeking out at me.

"Are you alone?" she joked which at the time went right over my head and baffled me.

"Huh?"

A second later the door opened wide and Scarlett grabbed me by my collar and pulled me in. I kicked the door shut behind me as she pulled me down into a kiss, which was filled with burning passion and pent-up need.

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" I mumbled between kisses.

"You didn't give—" she started to explain before she was interrupted with a kiss. "—me enough time. I barely had—" another deep kiss interrupted her answer, this time with her tongue pillaging my mouth. "—time to get my stupid shoes off."

"We need to fix that right now." I growled as we impatiently stripped one another.

A moment later I picked her up and placed her butt on the edge of the sinks wide counter-top. This bold action elicited a moan from her as I pushed her knees apart and sank to my knees before her—pausing for a moment to admire sex. Scarlett blushed and braced her arms on the counter as I immediately plunged my tongue in between her puffy lips, drawing her sweet nectar up into my mouth before I tongued her clit.

"Ugh. Fuck." she sighed softy as I snaked my tongue lower and stabbed it inside her hot wet cunt-hole.

The actress could only squirm and now tried her best to stay quiet, as the last thing we wanted was to draw someone attention outside. Amusingly enough when I neared her backdoor she actually tensed up. In fact her moans soon turned to gasps as I planted my lips around her puckered bunghole and kissed her rim.

"Oh. God. Wait. Please." she blushed with shame.

Noting how sensitive she was I merely pressed my mouth back against her anus again and slipped my tongue through her sphincter ring as I slid a single digit into her cunt. This combined action seemed to relax her a bit and I was able to feed more of my tongue into her tiny rectum.

"Ugh. Wait." she panicked. "S—Stop."

"Do you really want me to stop?" I grinned while fucking her ass with my stiff tongue.

I could tell that despite her pleas she was incredible turned on. I guess she was just embarrassed about having my tongue in her ass. In fact despite her objections she now essentially humped my face harder and harder.

"Ugh. Shit. Ugh. Fuck." Scarlett moaned as she continued to buck her hips and grind her pussy against my nose.

It was at this point that one loud squeal managed to escape her mouth before I reached up and pressed my hand across her mouth to muffle the sounds she was making. I immediately stood up and shut her up with a hard kiss on the lips as I felt her reach down between us and guide me between her pale legs. She was still making small noises as I slowly pushed forward, squeezing my meat stick into her slippery hole.

"Oh—Yeah." she cooed as I started to fuck her with deep and slow thrusts.

Little mewls of pleasure escaped her lips as her body adjusted to my cock. Once she was ready for more she looped her legs around me and used them to pull me into her a little more quickly, and finished my strokes with a little wiggled of her hips.

"Ugh. That's it baby." she purred. "Fuck me."

The sudden string of dirty talk was as inspiring as it was surprising. Having been asked to do so, I pounded her juice box harder and faster, grunting with effort as my balls now bounced off her bottom with every stroke.

"Fuck me." she panted in my ear. "Make me come all over your cock."

At this point I was pounding her so hard that the room filled with the sound of my balls slapping against her backdoor. In fact I pounded her into submission. I kept this pace for almost two whole minutes before she suddenly cried and shuddered violently in my arms—flashing me the most erotic "O" face I had ever seen. Just the mere sensation of her squeezing cunt was enough to set me off and a second later I spurted my load deep inside her cunt like a malfunctioning geyser.

After my final spurt I collapsed on top of her shapely thighs, long enough for us to share a kiss and murmur about our mutual satisfaction. Unfortunately for me I couldn't help myself and realized that in our current configuration my limp cock now rubbed against her twitching asshole. The look on my face must have given it away cause Scarlett shook her and giggled. "Don't even think about it."

"Yeah. You're probably right." I remarked. "Maybe next time."

"Yeah. Right." she chuckled as I helped her up to her feet where she almost collapsed in front of me.

"You okay?" I held her up.

"Whoa." Scarlett giggled lethargically. "I can hardly stand up."

"Yup. That was fun. We definitely need to do it again."

"Maybe." the actress teased. "Maybe if you're lucky."

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing as always Mr.TPG
    Beside, it is Really great timing to publish this story. following Her movie this friday!! :))

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A very enjoyable read, TPG. Thanks for sharing.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not bad, not bad at all, TPG. ;)

ScarJo is so delicious, and has almost the anti-Hollywood body. So voluptuous and feminine.

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of your best. I really enjoyed this story.

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As usual.. no words are enough to thank TPG!
    ScarJo stories are welcome anytime... Cant get enough of her famous tits and ass!

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmm, Scarlett. Always welcome.

And KMB, I believe the gif is from the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona.