List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned" with Debby Ryan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned" with Debby Ryan

Forgive Me Father, For I Have Sinned...
    With Debby Ryan
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, mast, voy
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story has been written for entertainment purposes only.

It was just after midnight as I let out a yawn. The confessional had been dull all evening with nothing but trivial questions and tedious revelations. I could usually count on at least one or two interesting tales of adultery or masturbation, but I was nearing the end of my time in the box with no titillating sins to report.

That was until I heard the penitent's door open and someone entered. I hoped the person would be quick, as I now looked forward to closing down the chapel for the night and relaxing with a strong glass of cognac.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned," I heard the familiar voice say.

Right away my ears perked up as I immediately recognized the voice belonging to local singer-turned-actress Debby Ryan - who was always good for a set of sins to make any debauched reveler proud. Her voice was unmistakable, as her sacraments had increased in recent weeks.

"Yes my child," I replied. "In the name of the father and the son, and the holy spirit."

"It's been two whole weeks since my last confession," she whispered. "And last night I committed the sin of adultery."

I grinned with satisfaction. It was just as I had hoped. Debby had been "acting up" again. This wasn't the first time, and probably wasn't going to be her last. I knew if I asked the right questions I'd get a real earful.

"Tell me my child, was it a chance encounter?"

"No father. I'm afraid it was planned." she claimed through the partition. "I went to his house to meet him for a night of sin."

"A night of sin," I repeated. "Did you remain there the entire evening?"

"Yes father." Debby answered. "All night long."

"Did you engage in any sexual activity?"

"I'm afraid so," the actress confessed. "We knew we had the entire night to indulge ourselves so we took our time. There was a lot of foreplay before we ..coupled."

"Go on," I encouraged.

"Well, after weeks of flirting and teasing each other over the phone, we finally degraded ourselves in the eyes of the lord."

I could tell from her shaky voice that she was having reservations about sharing any details.

"I understand," I replied. "But to repent fully you must confess completely. I know it's difficult but tell me what happened."

"Oh, father." Debby sighed. "I'm so ashamed."

"Please, continue." I assured her. "Nothing you say here tonight can harm or embarrass you."

"Our lust knew no bounds," she exhaled. "..we committed acts so indecent that I'm afraid to repeat them."

"Unburden your soul and remember that Jesus died on the cross, so that you would not have to suffer for your sins."

"Yes father," Debby answered. "Well, I arrived to his house around nine after his wife and family left for the weekend, so we had the entire place to ourselves."

"How did you make his acquaintance," I quizzed. "Did you meet him online, like your previous encounter?"

"No. I'm good friends with his daughter Olivia," Ryan explained. "She's one of my best friends, and I think she'd kill me if she found out."

"Go on, my child."

"Well. I got dressed up in the slinkiest little dress I own and went over to his place with the intent of seducing him. Once there, we had a few drinks before we wandered around the house and went into his daughters bedroom. I made it pretty clear what I wanted as we sat on Olivia's bed."

"Go on, my child."

"Even though he was clearly uncomfortable about messing around in her room, I unzipped his pants and put his penis in my mouth!"

I felt my cock twitch at the imagery the actress was portraying. I adjusted in my seat to make myself more comfortable.

"Please, continue."

"Well, I polished his cock for a few minutes while he reached down and palmed my tits."

I now grinned at the colloquial language being used. I knew from past experiences that Debby struggled to keep her language restrained in the confessional, and I was happy to see things hadn't changed.

I also knew that once there was a small leak in the dam it wouldn't be long before her resolve would break and her descriptions would become more suited to a Penthouse Letter than to a church confession.

"Was he aroused?"

"Yes father, very. I could feel him throb in my mouth. He removed his shirt while I unzipped my dress and peeled my panties down my legs."

"I see."

"At one point he told me to stop what I was doing so he could admire my body. He then instructed me to stand up and pose for him, show him how I had shaved."

"Shaved?" I repeated.

"I had promised to wax my entire sex for him, and leave a full bush above, just the way he likes it."

"Did this please him?"

"Yes, very much. In a strange way it made me hot knowing it turned him on. It really turned me on the way he looked me over too, like a piece of meat - in his daughter's bedroom no less. It really turned me on father. It really made me wet."

"Go on, my child."

"I ended up back on my knees and took him into my mouth again, but he said he couldn't wait to have me and directed me to stand up and bend over while he caressed my legs and kissed my ass. I initially giggled at the feel of his rough stubble but soon caught myself moaning out loud when he buried his face between my cheeks and licked me directly."

"He licked your ass?"

"Err, yes. Repeatedly." she hesitated. "I mean, I've performed the act on many men before but never had the pleasure myself."

The thought alone of Debby Ryan eating ass while performing fellatio made my cock stand at full attention.

"How did it make you feel?"

"Wet. It made me really wet father. In fact I reached down and rubbed my clit and asked him to lick me deeper. I ended up reaching back and grasped his cock, pulling and stroking it as he continued to eat on my asshole father.. licking and stabbing my backdoor with his long wet tongue. Oh father. Please forgive me!"

"Do not be alarmed, my child. All that matters is that you confess these sins so that you may be forgiven."

"Thank you, father. Thank you."

"What did he do next?"

As I spoke, I began to rub my stiff prick through my pants.

"Once he was satisfied with eating my ass he pulled me up and kissed me on the lips, making me taste my own juices."

"Did that disgust you?"

"No father. In fact it really turned me on," Debby admitted. "I'm ashamed to say it but sometimes when I masturbate I enjoy licking my fingers clean."

"I see," I said as I unzipped my trousers. "Do you do that often?"

"uh-huh. All the time," she answered in a breathy tone. "Sometimes I feel real dirty when I do it but it really turns me on."

It was at this point that I freed my cock and grasped the shaft in my hand.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Always, as often as I can." she boasted. "Sometimes three, four times a day."

There was a long pause before I continued.

"Go on, my child. What happened next?"

"I couldn't help myself and had to have his cock back in my mouth, only this time I pushed him as deep as I could into my throat! He groaned out loud as I started bobbing my head back and forth, fucking him with my mouth. He responded by picked me up from the floor and shoved me onto Olivia's bed, insisting that I get on on fours. He said I'd been a bad girl and needed to be punished."

"Did you comply with his demands?"

"Yes father, I did. I did as I was told. In fact I inadvertently called him 'Daddy' as I shamelessly got into position and wiggling my ass in the air, inviting him to take me."

I now stroked my cock in the confessional box as Debby described the encounter.

"My child. You truly are a sinner," I told her. "Be happy that Jesus loves you."

I stroked my wood a little faster as I imagined the sight of her bare naked backside waving invitingly in front of my face.

"Yes father. Yes I am." Debby admitted, her voice ragged. "I continued to sin by screaming in ecstasy as he fucked me hard and fast. He was pounding me like crazy!"

"He pounded, you?" I repeated.

"Yeah. He would slam forward and bury his tool to the hilt. I matched him stroke for stroke, pushing my ass back to meet his thrusts. Our bodies slammed together each time. I'm so ashamed."

"All humans sin my dear," I told her between strokes. "The only shame is in not repenting before our lord."

I was now massaging my bell-end as I continued to listen to this sordid tale

"You're right father," Debby continued. "..but as sordid and dirty as it was, I then begged him to stick his finger in my ass! I just wanted to feel what it would be like to have both holes filled at the same time."

"And, did he?"

"Yes, god yes!" she moaned. "He appeared to be as depraved as I was."

"And did this satisfy you?"

"It did. I loved the feeling of having both my holes filled by him. The sensation was so intense that I actually came. In fact the walls of my pussy clamped down so hard around him that I heard him groan and then felt his manly seed erupt inside me, filling my womb with semen!"

I now struggled to regain control of myself. Her description of their mutual orgasm was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I was ready to cum.

"My child, these are serious sins. You'll have to say three full rosaries to atone. Once you do your penance, you will be absolved of these offenses."

"..but Father, that's not all." she added. "I have another confession if you'll allow me."

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought. There's more?!

"I'm afraid we're almost out of time," I told her.

"You're probably not going to want to hear this but, I must get it off my chest."

Debby paused for a moment before she went on.

"I don't really know how to say this but in recent days I've been having a lot of thoughts, a lot of fantasies about you."

"Excuse me?"

"I know it's wrong but, I often have impure thoughts during your sermons that drive me crazy and make my panties wet."

"What kind of thoughts, my child?"

"I often think about you asking me to come back to your office, where you pin me up against the door and grope my breasts while you hold me by the throat. Other times I like to fantasize about you bending me over your desk and grinding your hard cock against my ass."

"Confess, my child."

"Sometimes in my fantasies I'm dressed like a nun, but there's a strong chemistry between us. At first I resist and beg you to stop, but you can't keep your hands off me and I soon feel you bury your cock inside me from behind."

Even though I couldn't see her clearly in the other booth, I could tell from her labored breath that was masturbating to the evil scenarios rolling around in her head.

"..do I need to do penance for these thoughts father. Huh?" she asked in a taunting tone. "Am I bad? Am I dirty, father?"

"Does it make you feel dirty to think such things?"

"Yes," she admitted. "But I like it. I like being dirty. I like being a little slut. In fact just thinking about it right now drives me crazy. I can't stop thinking about it father. I can't stop touching myself."

"Are you touching yourself right now?"

"Yes." she answered honestly. "I can't help it. I'm just so fucking wet! Can I be saved father, can you save me?"

"Yes, my child." I told her. "But first you need to unburden yourself of this demon inside you."

"Ugh.. yeah, inside me." she moaned. "Deep, inside me father. I wish you could see me right now. Sitting here with my legs spread wide. Two fingers buried inside my cunt! I'm such a dirty little slut, Father. I'm so bad."

"Does speaking this way give you pleasure?"

"Yes. So much pleasure." Debby went on. "I think I'm possessed, father. Right now I picture you there with your cock out, stroking it for me. Listening to this perverted little monster. Mm. I bet you've got a beautiful cock too."

"Are you still masturbating right now?"

"uh-huh." she panted before leaning against the partition to speak more softly. "Two fingers, father. Two fingers deep inside my tight little cunt. You like that, huh?"

"Oh, child." I heard myself groan. "You're so very lost right now. So filled with sin and evil intentions."

Debby moaned as she took her slick fingers and licked them clean.

"Would like to see me take that big fat cock of yours between my lips, huh? I'd make you pop in my mouth father."

"Is that what your heart desires?"

"Fuck-yeah! Please. Please, father." Debby moaned. "I want you to shoot that hot creamy load into the back of my throat. I want you to fill my belly with your seed! I need it father. I need your hot slimy spunk!"

"Are you still sinning with two fingers?" I asked meekly, as I picked up the pace and beat off frantically.

"uh-huh." she cooed. "Two, fingers."

"If you're so overwhelmed with sin, why don't you slide a finger into your butt while you transgress."

"Oh, yeah?" she moaned gleefully through the partition. "Should I father? I can do that!"

A moment later the actress gave out a low groan as she proceeded to finger-bang her backdoor.

"oh father, I'm doing it." she whimpered erotically. "I've got my finger inside my ass while I rub my clit at the same time. I wish you could see me right now. I'm such a dirty little slut!"

It was at this point that I had just about heard enough.

In an instant I opened the door, paused long enough to look around to make sure the chapel was still deserted, and reached over and opened the confessional.

Right away her alluring amber orbs peered up at me in surprise. In that moment she just about looked like the poster child for every wicked young vixen in Hollywood, as she sat there masturbating furiously. In all the commotion I hadn't even bothered to do up my pants so the moment she looked down eyes lit up.

Thinking quickly I stepped forward and shut the door behind me, locking us both in the same cramped space.

"Open your mouth," I insisted, before I shuffled forward and buried my pole into the back of her young throat.

The busty actress could only whimper as I pulled back slowly - allowing for one long strand of saliva to bridge between her lips and my cock – and plunged back in again.

"MMMPPFFFFHHHH!!" she noised as I filled her mouth completely.

Again and again I fucked her pretty mouth, her big beautiful eyes glaring up at me as my balls slapped against her chin, causing a lewd, wet smacking sound to emanate in the small booth.

As the "Jessie" star hungrily serviced me, I reached down to grope and fondle one of her exposed breasts. She responded by moaning around my cock and rubbed her pussy even more vehemently than before.

"Yes, you are a sinner." I growled down at her. "..this body was build for sin!"

Her young experienced tongue wriggled all around me as I violated her throat. She gasped and gagged with each thrust of my hips, eager to take as much of me as should could.

"You're going to make me come," I ultimately panted. "I want you to swallow what I give you, do you understand?"

Debby promptly agreed.

"Yes father, come in my mouth." she said while opening her mouth and awaited her reward. "Shoot that hot fucking load into my belly, father. I need it!"

A moment later I grunted out loud as I jerked violently and sprayed her face with copious amounts of goo, two full ropes of jizz splashing directly across her pretty face before she lunged forward and wrapped her luscious lips entirely around my bell-end.

I grunted twice and almost passed out as I felt her suck me like a god damn Hoover.

"Thank you, father." she beamed. "For hearing my confession."

"Don't mention it, child." I replied. "But I expect to see you in this confessional in the following weeks."

"Yes, I will." she answered obediently. "Maybe next time I could bring one of my best friend along too."

"Friend?"

"Paris Berelc, father." Debby explained. "I suspect you'll like her too. She's full of sin and needs to atone for all the things she had done in recent months."

"I look forward to your visit." I replied. "God bless you, child."

"And you father."

With that said I quietly slipped out of the confessional booth.

Post Thanks / Like

In the name of the holy 'FATHER'.. Amen! :PP

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, this is the scene that was in my head (Nic Cage/Face Off) the entire time as I wrote that.

5. Likes loving_one30 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another great story TPG. I loved the Bella Thorne tease at the end.