Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Neighbors Delight" with Madisyn Shipman

A Neighbors Delight
    With Madisyn Shipman
    Written by TPG
    MF, blackmail, inc, blowjob, anal
    This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

"What the hell...?"

Madisyn Shipman glared at the TV as the full severity of the situation sunk in. As the footage played out, the actress grew increasingly anxious, particularly as it showed her grabbing her step dads cock while they climbed out of the family pool.

She was caught red handed, so to speak.

"Where did you get this?" she hissed. "Switch it off!"

"I suspect you're fans would be shocked if they knew just how close you really are with your step dad."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I wonder what your mom would say about it?" I added.

"No! Please." Shipman pleaded, almost falling to her knees. "Please don't tell her. I'm begging you! I'll do anything."

"Anything?" I repeated.

The Game Shakers star seemed to sense my meaning and recoiled.

Standing at just 4'11 with natural D-Cup breasts, Maddie Shipman was the type of girl that made most men stand to attention and take notice without much effort, and for years she had been the object of my fantasies.

Naturally, being the responsible neighbor that I was I had recently upgraded my home security system, which allowed me to set up several cameras around my property that captured high definition video and allowed me to spy into my neighbors yard and pool.

So as you might imagine, I soon found myself obsessed with the pint-sized starlet and after several weeks of watching her, I ultimately captured some very interesting footage of her acting inappropriately with her sleazy step father.

It was just sheer luck that Maddie was alone when she answered the door the following afternoon, and clad in nothing but one of her signature swimsuits.

Her mood had started off light and cheerful, as she went on to explain how she was excited about hosting a slumber party later that night, and how she was looking forward to spending most of the evening around the pool with friends.

However, just moments after inviting me in I had the incriminating footage on her TV.

"I don't understand?"

"oh I think you do." I replied. "You scratch my back, and I scratch yours."

I reached out and gently ran a finger across her bare shoulder, making it abundantly clear what I wanted in exchange for the video.

"This is so cringe." she claimed.

"As cringe as grabbing your step dads cock?" I laughed, to which she suddenly slapped me across the face.

"GET OUT!!"

"Get out?" I hissed back, while grabbing hold of her hand while she tried to march off. "I don't think so sweetie."

"I hate you!"

"Good. But from now on you have to do whatever I say, or the world gets to see just how kinky and twisted you really are."

Maddie calmed down and nodded her consent, as I took a step back to appreciate the scene before me. I had waited years for this moment, and I couldn't have planned it better. I reached out to tentatively squeeze one of her ample breasts, cupping and feeling its hefty weight.

The actress didn't object and just stood there rolling her eyes.

"Good. Now take it off." I insisted. "Show me your tits."

Maddie hesitated, but at my stern gaze she followed through. Once she was topless, I made myself more comfortable on the couch and told her to get naked.

"Right here and now?" she quipped.

"Well we seem to have the whole house to ourselves," I pointed out. "So yeah, here and now. Do it!"

Shipman complied, and reluctantly stripped for my benefit until she stood before me in nothing but her birthday suit.

"Good girl," I grinned. "Now turn around, and let me take a look at you."

Her ass was impossibly tight, and just about the sweetest little thing I had ever seen.

"What are you going to do to me?" she whimpered.

"It's not what I'm going to do to YOU sweetie, but what you're going to do to ME." I answered. "Come over here and take off my pants."

The Nickelodean star did as she was told and moved to kneel in front of me to take off my pants. I could tell from the look on her face that she was more than impressed with the size of my package, and I dare say a little nervous too.

I took this opportunity to kick away my pants and give my cock a few quick short strokes.

"Stick out your tongue for me." I growled, as her own arousal was evident due to her rock hard nipples.

"You're such a perv." she quipped, before complying with my wishes.

I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her close, so that her breasts now hovered directly over my cock.

"If I help you out, do you promise not to show that footage to anyone?"

"We'll see." I answered back. "We'll see how well you perform."

Madisyn giggled cockily.

"oh, trust me. I'm good."

"That's what they all say," I replied. "So far all I'm hearing is a lot of talk, but not seeing any action to back it up."

I watched her eye up my cock, as though contemplating something. For a moment I thought she was actually going to suck it without me having to prompt her.

"Well? What are you waiting for."

"Do I have your word?" she hesitated.

I was growing increasingly frustrated with her bullshit, and reached over to grab a fistful of her brown hair causing her to wince.

"Listen, you're mine to do as I please! Do you understand?"

"okay, okay, you don't have get so rough." she said. "I understand."

"Good! Now start sucking some dick!" I demanded.

To her credit, the sexy little nymph seemed to make a show of it by brushing her hair to one side, before leaning over to run her tongue along the length of my shaft. When she finally reached the tip she slowly wrapped her lips around my bell-end and looked up at me for the first time, the imagery alone almost made blow my wad right then and there.

I have to say, as pretty as she was nothing could compare to the sight of her naked on her knees, with a hard cock in her mouth. She blinked up at me as her tongue began to circle and massage my knob, and when I grabbed another fistful of hair, a combination of fear and desire had her bobbing her head up and down in rapid succession.

"Good girl. Now play with your cunt while you suck that cock."

Once again the submissive starlet was only too happy to comply, and now rubbed her pussy with two fingers while she blew me on the family sofa.

"oh yeah, you like this don't you?" I chastised, while running my fingers through her long brown hair. "I can tell you love sucking cock."

When I reached down to pinch and twist at her thick dark nipples, Maddie moaned and hummed around my cock, causing it to throb inside her mouth. At this point she was almost using my cock as a makeshift toothbrush, and groaning erotically while grinding her hips against her own fingers.

"I bet your wet right now," I sneered. "Let me see your fingers."

She stopped long enough to reveal that her fingers indeed were slick with arousal.

"You wanna get fucked, baby? Huh?" I taunted. "You want this old man to fuck that tight little pussy?"

Shipman blinked up at me with a mouth full of cock.

"I can't hear you!" I repeated. "Is that a yes? Tell me!"

The actress groaned as she released my cock from her slobbering mouth and mumbled her compliance.

"Mmpphhfff—yes! I wanna get fucked!"

This was all the permission I needed. Without warning, I pulled her up from the floor and kissed her hard on the lips, as she placed her knees on either side of my hips and now straddled me naked on the couch.

Suddenly the sweet, submissive girl next door was gone and replaced with a much more dominate and aroused creature.

"What's wrong, can't handle it?" she teased, while reaching down between us to rub the head of my cock along her slimy taco. "Why won't you let me finish blowing you? Are you afraid I might make you cum too quickly, huh daddy?"

I actually heard myself groan as she slowly sat herself down on my rod and wiggled her hips to help ease every inch of my cock inside her.

"Ugh fuck. You're so big." she purred. "I can hardly fit you inside me."

I reached down with both hands to grab hold of her ass, as helped her adjust to my girth. Standing at just 4'11 to my 5'10, it was a tight fit to be sure.

"Mm, am I turning you on?" she teased into my ear. "Can you feel that, huh? How tight I am for you?"

I moaned again as she began to move up and down on my sword.

"Your such a little tease."

"I promise I'll do whatever you want, Mr. Wilson." she continued. "From now on, this pussy belongs to you."

"And what about your step dad?"

Madisyn paused for a moment before she continued with the teasing dirty talk.

"You don't mind sharing me do you?" she smiled, before kissing me hard on the lips. "You could always sneak through my bedroom window and fuck me in the middle of the night, then in the mornings when mom goes to work I could blow step-daddy in the shower, then come over to your place and have you fuck me all over again. Would you like that?"

"Is that what you do, suck his cock in the shower every morning?"

Maddie nodded.

"Most times he just loves to jack off to my tits," she claimed. "Other times I let him fuck my tits and mouth until he cums."

Maddie kissed me hard on the lips again and shoved her long tongue into my mouth for added effect, as she picked up the pace of her humping.

"ooh yeah. Maybe you could FUCK me while I BLOW him!" she moaned.

The sheer idea of sharing her with her with step dad drove me insane. Just how fucking perverted was this girl? Without thinking I reached around with a single finger and began to tease and probe her backdoor, all while she continued to talk dirty and rode my cock harder and faster, slamming herself down on me.

"Is that what you want, huh? You little slut!" I growled. "You want us to tag-team you Maddie?"

As I spoke, I let my finger dip into her tiny starfish which really seemed to drive her wild and trigger her.

"Ugghh yes! I'd love to be bent over and fuck me from behind, while I suck his cock! ...you could fuck me in the ass!"

Noting this I just about lost my mind.

It took an extra moment to stop her from thrashing around above me, and when I did I simply stared up into her eyes while I reached down between us to slip out of her snug pussy, and rub the slick head against her tight rosebud.

"Show me." I insisted. "Show me how you'd take it in the ass Maddie."

Shipmen responded by changing the position of her legs above me, and placed her feet directly beneath my armpits, leaving her ass to hover precariously above my waiting cock. I then watched spellbound as the pint-sized starlet relaxed her sphincter enough to grant me full access to her backdoor.

The moment I felt myself slowly sink into that sizzling hot chamber, I swatted her bottom for good measure which seemed to have the desired effect and distracted her from the initial pain of entry.

"Fuck-Yeah!" I grunted. "You feel so fucking good back there."

I tried to control myself, regain some composure but it took almost all of my concentration not to bust prematurely. I was now trembling uncontrollably as one of my dirtiest fantasizes had come true. I was actually inside Madisyn Shipman's teenage ass.

Clutching her hips with both hands, I began to move her body up and down on my cock, and drilled her ass again and again.

"UNGH! UUGHH! UGH!" she grunted through gritted teeth, her young nubile body now shimmering in a fine sheen of perspiration.

I tried to pace myself, but years of pent up frustration bubbled to the surface and I just couldn't control myself. In fact the more I slapped her ass and choked her by the throat – as I fucked her sweet teenage ass – the more she responded and begged me to fuck her harder and faster.

"UGH! Fuck!" she squealed. "ohmigodd! Yes! Ugh! Fuck meee!"

Suddenly, she songstress and I were making out passionately as we continued to screw in this delectable position, and she suddenly tensed up and screamed out in ecstasy as her sphincter muscle clamped down tight around my meat stick.

"OOOHH SHIT!" she yelped as I finally lost control and suddenly blasted her bowels with a series of huge, thick spurts.

"Ugh god. I can feel you cumming!!" she grunted as I filled her up with my seed.

We both lay there joined together by her ass, revelling in the afterglow of our climax before she finally found the energy to roll over and collapse beside me on the couch. Her face was red and she was panting audibly as a fresh load slowly seeped out of her freshly fucked bunghole.

"Happy?" she quipped, while reaching down to feel the sticky substance leak out of her backside.

" Ecstatic." I stated sarcastically.

"You should feel honored." she babbled. "I never let guys cum inside me. That's the first time anyone's ever cum in my ass."

Just watching her sit there naked, playing with her asshole, made my cock twitch back to life despite having just blown the biggest load.

"So does this mean we're even?" she asked. "You promised me you won't show that video to anyone, including my mom!"

I grinned evilly.

"I never agreed to that."

Shipman seemed confused.

"Just keep this up and I'll keep my mouth shut." I explained.

"Wait. Surely you don't expect this to happen again? This was a one time deal right?"

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart." I replied. "Now tell me, who are these friends of yours that are coming over tonight?"

Maddie rolled her eyes and giggled, knowing I had something devious planned ahead.

Post Thanks / Like

Man, Shipman & Ziegler stories back to back. Bravo!!!! Know you’re not keen on sequels but would love a part two where she gets spit roasted by the Neighbor & the stepdad!!!

3. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, starbuk, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Omg such a hot story. Maddie wasnt om my radar but is now! Hopefully a tag team part 2!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes starbuk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, any time I help put a new hottie on someone's radar, makes all the hours writing this smut worth it!!

7. Likes starbuk, ramsfan1955 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You just created the hottest possible version of Madisyn Shipman… that was fuckin hot.

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, starbuk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Magnificent piece of fantasy fiction, TPG. I always knew Madisyn was going to trigger an absolute classic story after your postings of her music video release and you delivered with your solid scenario, scintillating dialogue, and awesome plot that maximizes the situation and satisfies the reader. Thank you TPG and I hope there will be a sequel with Ms. Shipman perhaps with some of her friends or even Step-dad would be welcomed. y

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

{Vader voice} The accuracy is strong with this one.

Excellent portrayal of this little tease - we definitely need more of her.

13. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, TPG liked this post