List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Two Teens" with Chloe Moretz and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Two Teens" with Chloe Moretz and Olivia Holt

Two Teens
    With Chloe Moretz and Olivia Holt
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MFF, Inc, anal
    Disclaimer: Obviously this is entirely fiction this unfortunately never happened and more than likely never will.
    A/N: Can't remember the last time I've posted a story on here but hopefully you all enjoy this and it was worth the wait. I'm pretty sure I've spent more time trying to think of something to put as a title than I did writing the actual story. I've decided it really doesn't matter so this will do, does anyone even look at it?

I had been waiting next to my car outside the airport for coming up on thirty minutes now, I was just about to phone to find out what was with the delay when my phone buzzed in my hands, it was a text message from my step-sister, Chloe Moretz.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting bro, some fans spotted us and held us up, be out in a sec! Xxx"

I'd already moved out here to England when our parents got married so I'd only met her a few times. Our parents seemed to think we needed to get to know each other a bit better and what better way to do it than for to her to fly all the way out here and stay with her big brother for a few days? What had confused me in the text was the use of 'us'. As far as I knew she was flying alone. Just as I was about to throw it off as a typo, I looked up to see my sister striding towards me with a young looking blonde friend in tow.

Despite myself, I couldn't help but look them up and down as they made their way over. They were both wearing fairly similar outfits, nothing more than black leggings and a long t-shirt which just about covered the top of their thighs. They also both wore large dark sunglasses which seemed odd in the grey British weather. I couldn't help but be drawn to Chloe's lips though. I'd always seen them as the perfect blowjob lips and had often fantasied about seeing them wrapped around m-

I was suddenly snapped out of it when Chloe pulled me in to a tight hug; I prayed she didn't feel the twitching in my trousers. She finally stepped back with a big grin on her face; she seemed to have a lot of energy for someone who just got off a 10 hour flight.

"Sorry about the wait again Tom but anyway, this is my friend, Olivia!" she gestured towards her companion who beamed at me.

"Hi Olivia, nice to meet you," I held out a hand and she shook it, "Do I recognise you from somewhere?"

"The Disney Channel probably, Olivia Holt." She replied with a knowing smirk.

"Ahh…well that's awkward," Olivia simply giggled while Chloe rolled her eyes and pushed her suitcase into my arms.

"I hope you don't mind if she stays with us? I kind of invited her at the last minute; we've got plans, right Liv?" I caught Chloe giving her friend a sly wink while I loaded the car up to which Olivia blushed and stared at the ground.

Chloe finished putting the final thing in the boot, bending over in the process. I couldn't help but notice her shirt pull up giving me a perfect view of her legging covered ass. I looked as long as I dared before quickly averting my gaze when she stood back up. Although 16 was technically legal in England, I was fairly sure lusting over your step-sister was frown upon.

The rest of the day passed fairly uneventfully, we caught up on the drive home and the two girls crashed out when we got there and slept for a few hours. Chloe was up first and found me in my office. Fortunately she couldn't see my screen from the doorway since I had been Googling her friend Olivia Holt. I was surprised to find out that she was also 16, only a few months younger than Chloe.

"Hey bro, what's up?" she asked from the doorway.

"Oh just catching up on some work, you sleep alright?" I asked, closing my laptop a little too quickly.

Chloe simply raised her eyebrows but walked in regardless. "So what's the nightlife like around here?"

"The nightlife? You know you need to be 18 to drink over here, right? If that was what the two of you had planned I'm afraid you've made a wasted trip."

"Nah we don't need drink, just a couple of guys." She answered matter-of-factly.

There was a brief pause between us before I replied, "What do you mean a couple of guys?"

Chloe gave out an exasperated sigh before closing the door, "You can be real dense sometimes you know? Olivia wants to get laid but she's too goody goody to do it over at home since its illegal or some bullshit. I mentioned the other day that I was flying out here in a few days, she did a little research, we worked stuff out and here we are! Plus she wanted to see the sights and whatever I guess."

It took a moment to take it all in, "So you flew her all the way out here for some five second sex with some drunken idiot she's pulled off the streets? Doesn't sound all that goody goody to me." Chloe merely shrugged it off before I realised something, "Hold on, you said a couple of guys. Don't tell me you're in on it too?"

She raised her eyebrows and smirked, "It wouldn't be the first time."

"Jesus, Chloe. You are definitely not doing that not if yo-"

"Let me stop you there Tom," she cut me off, "I've had the lecture plenty of times. I can look after myself, trust me. I'm going to get Liv up and take a shower, you got towels?"

"Err, yeah in your room." I stuttered as she sauntered off.

I waited for a few minutes, I heard the girls talking for a while and then the shower turn on. I gave it a couple more minutes then got up and made my way to the spare room they were sharing. I knocked on the door; I didn't hear a response so I slipped inside. The room seemed empty, Chloe was in the bathroom down the hall, I expected Olivia to be in here where I could talk her out of her plan. I was just about to turn around and check the rest of the flat when the door to the ensuite opened and Olivia walked out in nothing but her bra and panties.

She saw me and shrieked, quickly grabbing a shirt off the floor and covering herself but not before I got a good eyeful. The shirt covered her top but I could still see her toned, tanned legs and some of her black lacy panties. It took a moment for me to realise I was staring, quickly apologize and avert my gaze.

"Oh don't worry about it, you just surprised me is all, kinda nice to know I have that effect on guys." Olivia moved to sit on the edge of the bed; she held the shirt over her chest still but didn't make to actually put it on. "Chloe's in the shower at the moment."

I cleared my throat, "It was you I wanted to see actually, Chloe told me about what you two have planned tonight and well…I'd appreciate it if you talked her out of it."
    "Ha! I can't see that happening, if Chloe wants to get laid tonight, she's gunna get laid tonight. If I'm being honest I'm having second thoughts anyway, I'd rather do it with someone I at least know, not some drunken stranger." Out of the corner of my eye I saw her watching me, looking me up and down. "Only problem is," she sighed, "All the guys I know are a whole ocean away."

With that, Olivia dropped the shirt to the floor and quickly made her way over to me; before I could react she'd reached up and planted her lips on mine. I resisted at first but she was insistent. It had been a while since I'd seen any action so it didn't take me long to decide to simply go with it

My hands wrapped around her small body, moving down the arch of her back and onto her pantie clad ass, I gave it a gently squeeze which forced to her moan into my mouth. Eventually she pulled away and sunk to her knees while her hands fumbled with my belt.

"Hold on wait," I found myself saying, "What about Chloe?"

"Don't worry, she takes long ass showers, we have time." Olivia responded while she finally got my trousers loose and jerked them down with my boxers causing my hard cock to spring out, nearly slapping her in the face. "Holy fuck, this is gunna be a good night."

The young teen smiled up at me as she took my shaft in her hands and gently rubbed the head over her lips, kissing it every now and then. This clearly wasn't the first time she'd given someone a blowjob and as hot as the teasing was, I was fairly sure Chloe would be back soon. She seemed to sense my urgency, because the next thing I knew half of my length was inside her warm, wet mouth and she was bobbing up and down rapidly. She continued to worship my cock for the next few minutes until I feel myself reaching the edge.

She lets out a sexy little groan as I pulled out, depraving her of her candy. As much as I'd like to cum down her throat there was no way I was going to give up this chance at pounding her tight teen pussy for all it was worth. I pulled her to her feet, spun her around and pushed her onto her hands and knees on the bed. I wordlessly yanked her panties to the side and jammed myself into her.

"Nnngghh. Fuck." She cried as I filled her hole, "You don't mess around," I groaned, I couldn't believe just how tight this girl was. It briefly crossed my mind that I could have just taken this poor girls virginity.

From my vantage point, I unclipped her bra and she immediately let it fall away which allowed me to reach under and fondle her chest and tweak her nipples.

"Fuck me…please." Olivia moaned as I started to thrust into her.

"Jesus, you're so fucking tight Liv," we both moaned as I picked up the pace.

"Mmmm, make me cum and it'll be even tighter."

I couldn't believe the sweet innocent little girl I'd met mere hours before was now bent over in front of me begging me to fuck her and make her cum. I took her up on her challenge and took hold of her tiny waist and really started railing into her. I was getting close myself when I sensed something behind me, looking over my shoulder my eyes met Chloe's who was stood in the doorway with nothing but a towel wrapped around her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth slightly agape. I couldn't help but stare at those perfect lips yet again. I had no idea how long she'd been watching but there was no way I was going to stop now.

Olivia hadn't noticed her; she was just lying on the bed taking the pounding of her life when she suddenly came hard with a loud and satisfied grunt. Her pussy clenched down on my cock causing me to wince and look back at her writhing body. She slumped, my cock slipping out of her soaking lips.

"Holy shit, that was fucking amazing Tom," Olivia sighed as she turned over on the bed, her legs still quivering slightly when her eyes drifted to the doorway. "Oh my God, Chloe!" she shrieked and attempted to cover herself while Chloe stepped into the room.

Olivia and I simply remained silent, waiting for Chloe's reaction. My cock was still rock hard somehow, dripping with the teens cum. After what seemed like eternity, Chloe grinned.

"I think it's a bit late to cover up Liv and besides, you can't leave a poor guy hanging like this, especially after he just made you cum so hard." My step-sister then took both our breath away when she ducked down and took my length deep into her mouth, slurping our combined juices down her throat. It took all my strength to stop my legs from buckling and cumming instantly. I was finally witnessing those perfect lips of hers wrapped tightly around my cock first hand.

I had thought Olivia had given a good blowjob but it had nothing on this. Reaching down I took her hair in my hands, pulling it back into a ponytail so I could watch my cock disappear into her inviting mouth.

With a pop she came up for air, "You wanna fuck my pretty little mouth, huh?" I simply nodded dumbly, at this moment there was nothing I wanted more. "Well do it. Do it until you blow. Feed your little sister your cum." With that she opened her mouth wide and allowed me to feed her my cock.

Tightening my grip on her hair, I began thrusting into her mouth, I started slow but it was clear she could take it so I rapidly picked up the pace. A quick glance upwards told me that Olivia was quietly enjoying the show, her fingers working herself furiously. The rest of the time my eyes stayed locked on Chloe's. She did her best to keep them open, glaring back at me, silently egging me on but she had to close them when I really started abusing her face.

Finally, with a grunt I unloaded. My step-sister spluttered but quickly composed herself and accepted my load, swallowing most of it but keeping some on her tongue to show me with pride. I slumped down on the bed, exhausted while Chloe stood, my cum still in her mouth as she leant over Olivia. Wordlessly, I watched as my sister kissed her friend, forcing her to accept my cum which Olivia seemed more than happy to do.

"Holy fuck, Chloe." I sighed. "That was incredible."

"Hmmm I bet it was, but now you've both cum and I haven't. So the way I see it, you owe me."

With that she stood back up and unfastened the towel, letting it drop to the floor and exposing her naked body. My eyes almost bugged out of my head at the sight and it wasn't long before she was climbing on top of me, snaking her way up my body, planting small kisses over my chest until we were face to face. While my brain told me I was spent, my cock seemed to have other ideas as it started to twitch back to life.

While she lay on top of me, my hands started to roam her body, feeling every inch I could reach while she lowered her face and pulled me into a deep kiss. While the taste of my own cum initially put me off, the feeling of her velvety lips on mine more than made up for it. Meanwhile, she had started to grind against me, desperate to wake my cock up.

"C'mon I want you to fuck me, bro." She whined.

"Tell me what you want, sis" I encouraged; the taboo seemed to get her off.

"Well first I want to ride you, get my pussy nice and wet. I've been told I'm a great ride. We can't forget about little Olivia over here though. She can sit on your face and make you eat her." This got a moan of approval from the spectator. Chloe then bent over and whispered into my ear, "Then big brother...if you're really good. We'll let you take all your frustration out on our tight little asses."

"Jesus Chloe, you sure know how to get a guy worked up." Fortunately for all of us, her little speech had made my cock rock hard again which my step-sister was more than happy to make use of.

Sitting up straight, Chloe reached around and slowly impaled herself, slowly lowering herself down inch by inch. Her eyes fluttering as she was finally filled up. Placing her hands on my chest, she began to grind against me, manipulating my cock to her will, making it hit all the right places. I wanted nothing more than to start thrusting upwards but I relented and let Chloe take control for now.

"Hmmm fuck, this is a good cock, bro," Chloe sighed approvingly.

Soon enough, Chloe began to bounce on my cock, her small breasts bouncing with her. She reached over and pulled Olivia towards her, first kissing her before she pushed the younger girl down onto her tits. Olivia happily sucked on her nipples which made Chloe moan. Olivia pulled away for a second to straddle my face. While this blocked my view of the two playful teens, I was offered a sweet distraction to try and stop myself shooting into my sister.

I pulled Olivia onto my tongue which caused a small gasp above me which was quickly silenced by the sound of wet kissing. I simply lay back, licking her sweet juices while the two teens used me as their shared fuck toy. I could tell Chloe was close so I decided to help her along. Each time she came down, I'd thrust up, forcing my cock even deeper inside her. Meanwhile I moved my hands downwards until I could grab her firm ass. She was now bouncing while I was thrusting upwards and pulling her down.
    "Ugggh! Fuck Tom. Your cock is... So. Fucking. Good." It was then that I pushed my thumb into her ass. "Oh holy fuck. YES!" She cried as she finally came.

Despite her shaky legs, Chloe didn't waste any time moving on. She climbed off me and crawled round behind Olivia. With a gentle push, Chloe bent her over. I felt Holt's hard nipples brush against my stomach before she willingly took my cock back into her mouth, moaning approvingly at the sweet taste Chloe had left her.

I reciprocated by licking her harder while Chloe pulled her ass cheeks apart, "Let's get this ass nice and ready," with that she delved straight in. I couldn't see her but whatever she was doing, Olivia clearly loved it. She was now moaning and humming loudly over my shaft.

We continued in this position for several minutes before Chloe finally declared it was time to change up with a sharp slap over her friend's ass. It was clear Chloe was the one in charge here as she ordered Olivia into position. She was soon lying on her back with her legs spread wide and hanging over the edge of the bed.

I eagerly got in front of her and lifted her legs, holding them my arms. I could see the nervousness on her face but she didn't say anything. Taking my cock in my hand, I rubbed it against her lips getting it nice and wet before moving downwards to her puckered hole. Olivia looked on biting her bottom lip and gently started to roll her hips, egging me on.

"You ready to get fucked Liv?" Chloe teased, she was sat on the bed besides her friend watching the proceedings. "Tom I don't want you going easy on her, a little slut like this needs it hard."

Olivia responded by lifting her ass off the bed, wordlessly begging me to put it in. I merely grinned and continued to tease her hole. "Tell me what you want Liv."

"Nnngh you know what," Olivia was fidgeting now, roughly grabbing at her chest.

"Tell me," I repeated.

"Just fuck my ass. Please." Olivia glared up at me, "I need you cock just pl-NNGGH!" I cut her off by swiftly pushing my head into her tightest hole. "Damnit you bastard it's too bi-" the poor girl was cut off once again, this time by Chloe leaning over and kissing her hard, shoving her tongue down her throat.

While she was distracted I continued to fill her. It was unbelievably tight, almost painfully so but I carried on regardless. Once I'd gone in as far as I dared, I slowly pulled back out before slamming back into her nice and hard. She grunted loudly into Chloe's mouth but her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in. I figured that a good a signal as any and started fucking her. Since my hands were now free, I was able to hold onto her waist and pound her harder.

"You look so hot getting fucked like that Liv," Chloe stated happily, "Just lie there and fucking take it you slut. Tell him you like it."

Olivia smiled blissfully, "Mmmm yesss, I fucking love it. I love getting fucked good and hard up the ass." Her speech was broken up by the rapid pounding she was getting.

"Oh my god, you two," I grunted, "You're fucking incredible."

I couldn't believe I was lasting so long but I was desperate to hold out based on the promise of taking my sister's ass too. I stared at the ceiling trying to think of anything else but the squirming, moaning teen on my bed getting sawed in half by my dick.

"Tom I'm going to cum, I'm so close," Holt gasped suddenly, a second later she exploded. "FUUUCK…" Cum squirted over my stomach and her ass closed in on me like a vice. Her back arched upwards as she convulsed on the bed. When her orgasm finally subsided, her legs released me and I pulled out with a wet pop.

Olivia was near enough passed out now so I left her to it and turned to my sister who had a devilish grin on her face. To my surprise, she already had two fingers pumping into her ass, preparing herself for me.

"I hope you plan on making me cum like that bro," she winked before getting on her hands and knees.

I hardly felt like I had the energy to speak so I moved over and lined myself up. Chloe had already opened herself up so it was slightly easier to impale her.

"Oh fuck that's big." She sighed, reaching back to rub her clit. "Now fuck me."

I immediately complied and it didn't take long for the sound of my balls slapping her pussy to fill the room.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, YES! I want it harder, faster." Words tumbled out of Chloe's mouth which I was more than willing to listen to. "Spank me, pull my hair. I'm your dirty little slut, destroy my ass."

"Whose ass is this?" I demanded as I spanked her hard on each cheek.

"Yours… it's all yours," she whimpered.

Taking a handful of her hair I jerked her head back, pulling her body further onto my cock. "What was that?" I asked again more aggressively than before.

"Ugggh it's YOURS!" she cried, "I'm your cumslut, I'm all yours!"

With a rough push I released her head which slumped down into the mattress. Her arms had buckled leaving her ass the only thing up which was getting violently abused by my cock which itself was becoming raw but I didn't care.

The only thing I cared about in that moment was using my sister's body to finally make myself cum, nothing was going to stop me shooting my pent up load deep into her ass. Fortunately it seemed Chloe had the same idea.

"Ngggh. Fuck I'm going to cum, cum with me, fill me up please…" she babbled into the mattress before her eyes rolled into the back of her head and that familiar vice-like feeling clamped down on my shaft.

"Fuccccckkk!" I grunted as I finally released. It felt like the sensation made Chloe cum all over again, she simply muttered incoherently into the bed sheets while I pulled my cum soaked, sensitive dick out of her and watched my cum slowly seep out and down her leg. I was completely spent and collapsed onto the bed, almost instantly falling asleep between the two teen sluts.

As I drifted off I thought back to our earlier conversation, "Well at least I wasn't some drunken stranger." was the first think I thought closely followed by, "and I still had a whole week before they have to fly home..."

Post Thanks / Like

Great story and I agree it was epic

3. Thanks jeremychicken thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A Kick Ass Story with two of the most desired hotties... Awesome dude!