List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Daddy Issue" with Josie Canseco

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Daddy Issue" with Josie Canseco

Daddy Issues
    With Josie Canseco
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, BJ, inc, drunk
    DISCLAMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: I mean look at her! For me, she's just about the hottest piece of teenage ass around! This needed to be written.

JOSIE CANSECO let out a deep sigh as she walked into the house and found her step-dad passed out drunk on the living room recliner. This seemed to be his usual M.O of late, ever since her mom was caught cheating with another woman and had run off to Baha. To complicate things further, it had only been a few weeks since Jessica's teenage daughter Josie had been allowed to move into their Hawaiian homestead.

Pete actually enjoyed her company, even if she did sometimes come off as a bit of a bratty little bitch—just like her mother. But for the most part Josie and her step-dad got on really well. In fact onlookers who saw them together would often wonder if they were a couple, especially since the leggy teenager appeared somewhat mature for her age and loved to flirt with the opposite sex. This of course infuriated his wife, so Pete did his best to rebuff Josie's constant teasing. However, in the end all of his efforts were in vain when photos of Jessica's infidelity hit the web.

Like Pete, Josie was utterly embarrassed by her mom's actions and now watched as her new step-dad began down his self-destructive path. Not only had he started to drink and get high on a daily basis but he also withdrew from the world as he wallowed in self-pity. As far as Josie was concerned there was nothing to feel guilty about. It wasn't his fault. Her mom was just a whore. In fact her opinion of him had not changed. Pete still had a lot to be thankful for—with rich blue eyes, dark hair, and that strong jawline that a few of her teenage friends had commented on.

"Damn. You mom is so lucky." her friend Ava Sambora remarked one afternoon. "Your new step-dad is so hot! I'd date him."

"Yeah-right." Josie giggled. "That's only cause you've got daddy issues Ava."

"Yeah, so?" her friend shrugged. "Don't we all, I'm just honest enough to admit it."

While the ladies giggled Ava pressed the issue.

"but seriously, are you telling me you wouldn't let him fuck you?"

"Ava! He's my step-dad!"

"I know, but what if there were no strings attached?" she grinned. "What if it was a onetime deal and no one ever found out about it?"

Josie contemplated this for a few moments before they both burst out laughing. Even though Ava was kidding, it made her think. But as present, her "sexy" step-dad was currently slumped in his favorite recliner, passed out from drinking too much. Josie's heart was breaking to see him this way. She missed his upbeat manner. His "Can-Do" attitude to life. It had actually started to rub off on her. What could she do to cheer him up?

It was only now as she stood there scantily clad in her two piece bikini that she noticed her own reflection and seemed to have an idea.

"I know what'll cheer him up." she grinned evilly.

The very next day the leggy teen "borrowed" his SLK and went outfit shopping in Maui before she arrived home later that afternoon to find him slumped in front of the television with a glass of Scotch in hand.

"Hey daddy!" she greeted him playfully.

"Hi Josie." he responded without looking at her.

Even though the two were not actually blood related, Josie had come to call Pete "Daddy" in a lighthearted manner. Truth was she only did it to spite her mother who hated the term, but this of course only encouraged Josie and the term sticked.

"You know. I wish you wouldn't mope around the house like this." Josie said with a downcast tone to her voice.

Pete looked up at his beautiful step-daughter and saw the disappointment in her eyes.

"I know. I know." He replied feeling sorry for himself. "But I've been so miserable since your mom left me. I know it isn't much, but this stuff is the only thing I have to look forward to everyday. It helps me forget."

Josie gently removed the glass of Scotch from his hand and pulled him up from the chair.

"You know what. Enough." she said. "C'mon. Follow me."

With that said Josie led Pete through the house and up the stairs to the second floor. It was there in the master bedroom that she sat her confused "father" down on his bed and spoke to him in a firm tone.

"Now don't move a muscle! I've got a surprise for you."

Pete did as he was told, unsure of what his sweet "daughter" was up to. But it would only take a few minutes for him to realize what she had in mind.

"So." she grinned a minute later. "What do you think?"

The leggy teenager stood before her befuddled step-father dressed in a leopard-print bikini top and matching skirt combination. It was meant to be for summer and looked marvelous against her flawless tanned skin. The skirt itself featured a thigh-high slit up the side of it, showing plenty of legs.

"Very nice Josie." he approved. "Did you buy that today?"

"Uh-Huh." she smiled before leaning over and kissed him on the side of the cheek. "I used you're credit card. Thanks."

Pete rolled his eyes. "Why am I not surprised."

"But wait." she grinned. "There's more."

She walked out of the bedroom into the en-suite bathroom, emerging a few moments later in a tiny, white lace top, her midriff bare, and a tiny black leather mini. Pete was impressed with how smooth and sleek her body looked. She was obviously in good shape—no doubt taking after her mother who herself had been a model and "Hooters" waitress at one point in time.

"Am I pretty daddy?" she quipped playfully. "Does it suit me?"

"Pretty?" he replied. "Oh sweetheart. You're gorgeous. You almost look as good as one of those Victoria Secret models."

Josie giggled.

"Okay. More to come."

The next outfit Josie wore was a tad more daring. She emerged in a blue silk robe, under which she wore stockings and heels. Pete knew there wasn't much more than that under the robe, as he could see traces of exposed flesh. The notion alone caused his cock to twitch inside his pants.

"I think all girls my age should own a sexy pair of stockings and heels, don't you?" Josie remarked while striking a pose.

"Absolutely." Pete nodded, his voice seemed lost to him.

Did his step-daughter not know the effect she was having on him? How sexy she looked? His cock ached under his pants, but he was powerless to move or look away. The girl was simply stunning. His step-daughters next outfit was designed to entice and Pete nearly moaned at the sight of it. Josie emerged in a sheer, mesh-styled top and a small leather mini, which was cut in a way to show that she also wore a small white thong underneath.

His urges to take her in his arms were overpowering, yet Pete somehow found the willpower to resist. A sheer white negligee with bedroom slippers followed. Noting this he couldn't help but recall that his "wife" had owned an outfit identical to that one, which every time he saw he ended up pounding her into the bed-springs. If it were possible, Josie managed to look even sexier than her mother.

That said, Josie disappeared for a few minutes and then emerged in her next ensemble which consisted of nothing more than "Daisy Dukes" and a crop-top that left little to the imagination. In fact Pete could clearly see just how pert and erect her nipples appeared to be making him feel a little uncomfortable. His stunning blonde step-daughter then modeled at least three more bikinis for him—each one more revealing than the next—and Pete was rapidly losing count.

His cock ached for release, and when this was over he planned to jerk off and probably cum gangbusters! But when Josie came out of the bathroom in a filmy white negligee he just about dropped to his knees and surrendered.

"Whoa. Okay. Enough!" he gestured to his lovely step-daughter who could only pout in disappointment.

"Huh? What happened?" she asked. "Aren't you having fun?"

Pete shook his head.

"Sweetheart. I am. But I think I'm having a little too much fun if you know what I mean." he claimed. "I don't know what you're trying to do to me but this is wrong. I shouldn't see you like this. I shouldn't have the thoughts that I'm having right now."

Josie continued to manipulate her slightly-inebriated step-father, standing there in nothing but six inch heels and a two piece bikini.

"What kind of thoughts daddy?" she said while emphasizing the last word.

"Trust me sweetheart. You don't want to know." Pete replied. "You mother would kill me."

"No should wouldn't!" she replied a little too enthusiastically. "No. Please. Tell me what you were thinking. I'd really love to know."

"Err. I don't know."

"C'mon. Please?" she pouted. "Was it something dirty?"

"Well. Sort of. Yeah."

"Ooh. Please. Tell me." she begged. "Tell me Pete. I want to hear it!"

"Well." he hesitated. "Just thoughts of ripping those clothes off you and taking you over my knee for one."

"Oh. Really?" she replied a little disappointed—hoping it would be x-rated.

Noting this Pete decided to speak his mind. His dirty mind.

"You know. Thoughts of bending you over and spanking your cute little butt for being such a fucking tease." He grinned. "And then FUCKING the shit out of you, those kind of thoughts."

To his amusement he watched as Josie's eyes lit up. Despite her interest in his lewd thoughts Pete blushed with shame as he realized he had said too much.

"Shit. I'm sorry." he apologized. "I shouldn't have said that out loud. It's wrong."

Josie simply looked at her step-father, her blue-grey eyes narrowing and looking serious.

"Pete. I want you to listen to me." she said sincerely. "You know I love you right?"

"Yes of course. I love you too Josie." he told her. "You mean the world to me."

"You know I'd do anything for you right?" she went on. "Well. You can have me Pete. You can dress me up and have me any way you want."

Pete groaned and looked down in disgrace, disgusted with himself as his step-daughter placed her hands on his shoulders—still standing before him scantily clad in nothing but heels and a skimpy bikini.

"Pete. Look at me." she almost whispered. "You want to fuck me don't you."

But before he could answer Josie interrupted his train of thought.

"Daddy. I can be your slut." she teased. "You don't need mom. We just need each other."

Pete chuckled at her enthusiasm, wrongly assuming that she was only kidding. But she sure could be convincing when she had her heart set on something.

"Okay. That's enough Josie." He finally objected (if only meekly).

"Seriously." she added. "I could be your mistress Pete. I could do things to you that mom could only dream about."

Pete listened to his step-daughter's words, not believing his ears.

"Josie. Stop. Stop speaking." he replied. "And go get changed before I do something I might regret."

"It's okay." she said while running her fingers through his hair. "You can look at me. I'm all yours. But you have to promise me that you'll quite drinking."

"What?" he snapped as he suddenly realized what she was doing—trying to beguile him.

"Please Pete." she pleased. "I can't stand seeing you like this. Please tell me you'll stop. I promise to make it worth your while."

"You will huh?"

"Absolutely. I swear."

Noting just how sincere she was Pete decided to tell her what she wanted to her.

"Well in that case I will." he said. "I promise."

"Really? Great!" she cheered. "Besides. Think of all that energy you could use pleasing your little girl instead."

"I know baby." he replied as his half naked step-daughter embraced him.

"I promise Pete." Josie added. "I'll make all your fantasies come true. Just give up drinking."

Pete nodded as he reached down and instinctively placed his hands around her waist and let one hand gently rest against her lovely ass.

"So do we have a deal?" Josie insisted. "I promise to dress up in sexy outfits and show off my body around the house...if you promise not to drink from now on."

Pete nodded and let his step-daughter lean forward to place a soft peck on his lips. It was the first time Josie had ever shown such blatant affection towards him, and he suddenly hoped it wouldn't be the last.

"I love you Pete." she said before kissing him innocently again. "I love you so much. More than you know."

"Me too baby doll." he replied while casually fondling her derriere. "I needed this. I needed this wake up call. You're such a good friend Josie. You're so sexy."

"Yeah. I'm a good little girl aren't I daddy?" she grinned while kissing him again and again—each kiss lingering that little bit extra.

"Yeah. Absolutely. We're a great team." he said while palming her right buttock. "You're so sexy sweetheart."

"C'mon. Let's get you out of these clothes." Josie said as she leaned in and purred into her step-fathers ear. "Let me make you feel good. Lie back and get more comfortable."

Josie knew that her step-father had a nice build from watching him out by the pool, but she wasn't prepared for what greeted her as he pulled his boxers down his solid legs and revealed his manly cock!

"OMG." a voice screamed out in Josie's head. "He's fucking huge!"

His cock had to be at least eight inches long and about four inches thick. Josie was glad she wasn't a virgin, she was going to need her previous experience to handle such a monster. Licking her lips, the teen harlot knelt down in front of her drunk step-dad and looked up at him with loving eyes.

"Wow. Impressive." she grinned innocently. "Here. Allow me."

A moment later Josie reached out and grasped her step-dad's package with her hand and stroked it firmly—sending a jolt of adrenaline to shoot up his spine. But before Pete could object he watched the gorgeous bikini-clad blonde spear out her tongue and slobber a thick long drool of spit all over his manhood—making sure to lube its purple head with her saliva. Josie then wrapped her warm fingers around the side of her step-father's THICK shaft and began stroking and massaging him from base to tip. It was an arduous task, but she worked at it with relish—almost worshiping his rod.

Her fingers caressed around the bulbous head, up and down the vein-laid shaft. Her delicate, manicured hands manipulated his nuts as the other pumped his shaft meticulously, causing Pete to lay back and groan.

"Oh Josie. Where did you learn to do that?" he muttered. "Good. Girl. Nice and slow."

The teen goddess grinned smugly to herself. He probably didn't want to know where she had practiced giving such great hand-jobs over the years, especially since most of her "encounters" had involved her real father's closest colleagues. In fact Carlos (one of Jose's longest, dearest friends) had come around the house a few times in the past few months when Josie was home alone. To her it was always fun to see just how quickly she could drop to her knees and seduce her dads friends...and make them pop in her mouth.

Most of them were just too easily manipulated and more than keen to get their cocks stroked by the stunning teenager. At one point she had even jerked off two men at the same time, both of them twice her age—only to be rewarded with a huge load across her face and bikini. The blonde temptress stroked up and down her step-father's pole until it was rock-hard, impressive in length and girth. She was going to take that monster into her mouth, but there was no rush.

Josie stood up, pirouetted a bit, showing off her firm ass and legs as she kicked off the white heels. She then pulled off the negligee and stood in front of him in nothing but her white thong panties.

"How does that feel?" she purred from above him. "Is that relaxing daddy?"

"You're such a good girl." he croaked out as he lay there with his eyes shut.

Josie peeled her panties down her legs and kicked them off before returning to her step-dad's loving embrace—this time straddling him on the bed and plunging her tongue down his throat.

"I WANT YOU!" she hissed. "I want you to kiss me Pete. Please!"

Pete happily obliged and their tongues wrestled as he reached down and squeezed the cheeks of her teen ass.

"Mm. That ass." he murmured between kisses.

"What about my ass?" Josie grinned. "I know you like it. I see you looking at it all the time. You think I don't notice but I always see you staring at it when I'm lying around the pool. It turns me on."

"You're such a fucking tease Josie." he remarked back.

"Uh-huh. Fucking-A daddy." she replied. "You know sometimes I even go up to my room and finger myself...thinking about the way you undress me with your eyes."

Josie smiled as she reclined on the bed and then spread her knees wide, allowing one of her hands to dip down between her legs to caress her bare naked sex.

"Sometimes I wish you could watch me." she admitted. "Sometimes I want to just play with myself in front of you. Is that bad? Would that make you angry?"

Pete shook his head as he squeezed and kneaded her supple flesh, while he felt her lips dip down the side of his face to linger across his neck and ear.

"Would you like to watch me daddy?" she purred erotically. "Watch your little girl get off with her fingers?"

Pete nodded.

"Come on Pete, watch me." Josie moaned as she explored her hairless mound with two fingers. "It turns me on performing for you like this. I know you like it. I know you want to hear me scream your name when I cum."

Pete's head was nearly sober now, as he felt his step-daughter reach down between them and strangle his cock. Her step-father was so hot and smooth and hard, Josie grinned evilly as she felt him pulsing in her hand. In an instant she shifted positions on the bed and now hovered her face directly over his manhood, rubbed his organ against her cheek and forehead before opening her mouth to receive his sack. That in itself was a mouthful that Josie could barely get her lips around. She sucked his nuts and licked his sack, letting them plop out of her mouth numerous times for added sensation.

Above, his thick dick brushed against her nose but the head was so far above that she couldn't see if he was emitting pre-cum yet. If he was, it was most likely dripping into her hair, but she didn't give a damn. With his balls effectively soaked with her saliva, Josie turned her head, pressed her wet lips together, and swept her face up and down along the underside of his entire shaft—stroking him with her mouth.

Josie heard her "dad" groan with approval, and it wasn't long until he reached down and grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair. He didn't pull it, but Josie's whole body tensed and tingled at the sensation of him just holding her that way. She felt so hot and dirty.

"Oh. Josie." he moaned as he began to guide her face—not to suck him but to come back up.

The teen vamp grinned smugly to herself as a wild idea crossed her mind, and following his lead she swung one of her legs over his shoulder placing her on top of a 69. In an instant her "dad" hungrily devoured her tight little cunt, his big hands clutching her ass-cheeks tightly and pulling her mound down to his face. She tasted so sweet, and her pussy was so soft, yet it was strong enough to grasp his tongue as he probed her with it.

Pete had gone down on plenty of great pussy over the years, but nothing could compare to his own step-daughter. Josie's sex just seemed the perfect size for his mouth, and it almost felt as if her petal-like lips were kissing him back.

"Ugh. Daddy." she moaned hotly, as he eagerly explored her teen cunt.

His step-daughter then responded by stroking his large cock a little more intently. She knew she couldn't take the whole thing into her mouth, and that fact made her self-conscious about sucking it at all. Of course any guy would appreciate whatever effort was put in, but Josie wanted to please her step-dad as thoroughly as he was pleasing her. Despite being intimidated, Josie pulled the tip down toward her lips and tried to think of a new technique that might make the blowjob special.

It was then she heard herself moan out loud when she felt the tip of his drunk tongue brush across the rim of her ass. Just the mere notion of having her step-dad eat her teen butt almost made her cream his face! Josie responded by wiggling her derriere, grinding her pussy against his face as he now sucked and lapped at her twin holes, consuming her freely flowing juices.

It was during this time that she became stiff, trembling wildly at the lewd stimulation. Josie knew she couldn't suck Pete as she came, so she put her face down at the base of his cock and continued stroking him as cascading waves of pleasure rocked her from head to toe. The leggy blonde moaned into his skin, which muffled the sound, but Pete no doubt heard it.

"Oh God daddy." she whimpered breathlessly. "Stick your tongue in my ass. I like it."

"Yeah?" he muttered back. "Are you a dirty girl baby?"

When Josie got a hold of herself again, she was beyond horny and she dove for her daddy's cock like a woman possessed. Pete's thick fat cock head passed between her succulent lips and she closed her mouth around him, then sucked and bobbed as she jerked with her hand the significant portion of his length that she couldn't blow. She sucked fiercely, gripping the cock tight with her lips and bobbing on him with such enthusiasm that there was a loud, sharp popping sound each time her lips slipped over the slippery, bulbous head.

Knowing her pussy was sensitive from all the licking, Pete licked her more tentatively now, but his step-daughter was already so riled up that the feel of his tongue on and inside her (dripping wet) sex was more than welcome. To communicate this, she ground her quim against him again, grinding her red-hot clit against his chin and rubbing it through his prickly three day growth with just the right pressure to make herself cum. In fact Josie actually had to concentrate and slow down to avoid spilling into multiple orgasms. Her entire body was aflame, too restless to continue blowing him, she released him from her mouth and rubbed his fat, saliva-soaked cock all over her face.

Josie loved the sensation of his hot, rubbery knob slapping against her pretty face, and for a while she held him there, first smacking him against one cheek and then the other as she jerked him off and licked at his length.

"Ugh. Yeah." she grunted. "Eat my ass. Stick your tongue all the way inside there."

Just hearing these words made Pete even hungrier for her, and he buried his lips between her taut cheeks, licking and probing her tiny backdoor, while fondling her magnificent ass in his hands. Then, just as Josie was rubbing his dick all over her face, Pete began to spit and tongue-fuck her twitching rectum with renewed passion—leaving a copious amount of spit to ooze down across her hairless gash. His chin now teased her delicate folds as he plunged the tip of his tongue inside her shit-pipe. The added sensation of what her step-dad was doing to her helped Josie find another gear.

"Oh. Fuck. Pete. Yes!"

Josie caught her step-dad's erection between her teeth and used her tongue to massage around the slit of his dick. She then ducked down and buried her face in his huge, clean-shaven sack, licking and sucking frantically and making out with his giant balls as Pete repeatedly thrust his hips up into the air. At this point Josie didn't just suck his balls, but rubbed her face all over them like she had with his dick. She lathered them with her saliva, then hungrily slurped the spit back into her mouth and rubbed her nose into his loose flesh, feeling his hard, full testicles on her cheeks.

"UGH. I LOVE YOUR COCK!" she let out.

But as much fun as Josie was having she soon heard her step-father grunt out loud and realized he was on the verge of cumming. Sensing this she quickly lifted herself up off of him and grabbed his dick just as he grunted out to announce his explosion. Pete had always preferred to blow his load deep inside his lovers (including Josie's mother) but in this current position there was no chance for that happening. In fact he was more surprised that his step-daughter had managed to make him cum with nothing more than the use of her hands and lips.

But Josie wanted to see him cum, and she pointed his heavy rocket at her (open) mouth just as he blew the biggest load of semen she had ever seen, at her face. Because his dick was bigger than most, his cock head and therefore the hole from which the cum issued from was also bigger. So when the boiling seed erupted forth, it was in a stream almost four times as thick as from a normal penis. To Josie's astonishment it almost seemed like a fire hose had malfunctioned. But that wasn't all. The first unbroken stream lasted for three full seconds, effectively drenching her face in the opening moments.

Unfortunately for her she didn't have him directed perfectly at her mouth, so the load, so thick that she could actually feel its weight struck the side of her head and collected in her hair, before she caught any of it in her mouth. Once his cock was directed at her lips, the sensation of his LOAD shooting into the back of her throat was unlike any she could recall. It was more like catching the stream from a drinking fountain, except Pete's contribution was burning hot and sticky. Josie lapped at the sticky substance like a woman possessed, eagerly tasting and swallowing his salty seed as it spat at her again and again.

The entire incident drove her out of her mind with lust, and without realizing it she was grunting and groaning out loud as she stuck out her tongue and jammed TWO FINGERS deep inside her own cunt! Thinking quickly she then got up and crawled on top of him. His load splattered her chin, her neck, and hair, as she swiftly moved to straddle him on the bed.

In fact he was still oozing an abundant amount of JIZZ as his cum-craved step-daughter sank her delectable teen pussy directly over and onto him, letting him spew the remainder of his nut deep inside of her. Pete instinctively bucked his hips at the feel of her tight teen cunt and began fucking her instantaneously, while Josie gripped his chest and bounced on him in return. As aroused as she was she had to be careful not to take his entire length inside of her. She had accustomed herself to almost three quarters of him, which in itself was a major accomplishment.

But going too deep too fast would result in pain, so she did the best she could in keeping focus despite being as turned on as she had ever been in her entire life. Josie bounced harder and faster over her step-dad's sword, which was being surprisingly compliant despite the fact he had cum just moments earlier. She didn't take all of him inside her, but she managed enough until she peaked and thrashed wildly, bucking and humping and cumming with such intensity that she nearly blacked out.

To her amusement she ultimately tumbled off Pete and onto her back on the bed—a sweaty, naked, panting mess. The room was spinning, before she blacked out, for how long she wasn't sure. But when she came to and opened her eyes her step-father was still lying beside her, his dick still huge but soft now, and he was snoring in his sleep.

When Josie regained her strength and had sufficient command of her body again, she crawled up out of bed and wandered down the hall to her bedroom in nothing but her birthday suit, a film of his sticky cum smeared all over her body, with thick gobs still dripping from her hair. Strangely enough it felt extremely nasty and erotic to her. She felt like she had just gone a round with a locker room full of men. A part of her still couldn't believe it had finally happened. It was something she had fantasized about for the longest time.

As the leggy teen helped herself to a hot shower to clean up she couldn't wait to call her BFF and tell her about the monster FUCK she had just had. But now as she stood in the shower lathering her flawless body her wicked mind went to another dark place as she imagined what it would feel like to have Ava Sambora on her knees, licking her body clean of cum. Josie smirked as she imagined what Ava would say about the entire incident with her step-father. She'd probably call her a slut, even though she knew for a fact that Ava also had the same kind of urges towards her own daddy.

It was with this thought in particular that Josie leaned back against the marble wall and let her fingers roam all over her body and twiddle her sensitive clit, and she came again and again, and again... Minutes later the insatiable blonde finally climbed into her own bed where she fell asleep with her incestuous fantasies still dominating her head.

"Hmm. I wonder if Ava would ever consider joining us for some fun." she wondered. "God knows I'd love to see Pete fuck the SHIT out of her. And God knows Ava needs a good hard fuck!"

With that thought alone Josie reached over to her cell phone and text-messaged her friend.

@JosieCanseco: Hey Girl. What Are You Doing Tomorrow Night. Wanna Come Over?
    @AvaSambora: What Did You Have In Mind?
    @JosieCanseco: Pizza. Pussy. Porn. You In?
    @AvaSambora: Sure. I'd Love To Come.
    @JosieCanseco: That's What I'm Counting On. hehe

Reading her message a wicked grin formed on Josie's face...as her fingers dipped down between her long slender legs and she masturbated again.

2. Thanks Qwertodas, ashten, Bone-Tzu, Camio, Simmo, pyw, harley, X42 thanked for this post
    Likes Qwertodas, ashten, Bone-Tzu, Camio, pyw, X42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeezum Crow, I didn't know that celebrity daughter existed! Thank you for bringing her to my attention. She's a hottie.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW!.. I did not know her till you introduced her... And what an introduction that was.. Always a fan of celeb Incest.. but TPG knows how to spice it up further.. Great!
    So is AVA SAMBORA next in a threesome as planned by Josie?

6. Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ABSOLUTELY! (at least, that's the plan) ...working on it as we speak.

8. Likes assman118 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, job TPG introducing Canseco's lasting legacy whom I see many unforgettable trysts on this beloved board. Very splendid oral examination by the lovely Josie, definitely one of the most satisfying I've experienced.

Also, congrats on creating this alternative to AA, TPG =-) I bet many drinkers in remission might pick up the habit all over again just to sign up for this deal.

Hope Ava can match Josie's passion to get dirty with Daddy James. Will the begrudged mommy be making an appearance? And will any famous other daughters, and their fathers, be getting into the act. I eagerly await the next chapter of this series and other authors attempt to collaborate with this ALL-Star Babe.

10. Thanks TPG thanked for this post