Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Detox" with Selena Gomez

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Detox" with Selena Gomez

Detox with Selena Gomez
    by Deadshot
    (codes: MF, Oral, Cons, Exhibition)

Disclaimer: All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred.

"Those bitches!" Selena Gomez screamed. She was looking at her computer screen almost in disbelief. The Jenner sisters had called HER a toxic influence...she was threatened by their older sister. They were trying to paint her as some out of control maniac.

Selena was no angel, especially lately. She had been boozing and coking it up, there was no denying it. She'd been making a lot of dumb decisions lately. Chief among those was getting back in with that scumbag Justin Bieber. She bought that he'd changed, and fell back in line with him and all the stupid things he did. It was easier to ignore this time, though. Alcohol and coke can get people through a lot.

Coachella was the breaking point. The buzz was nice, but the activities of those two and Justin was too much. She came into Justin's RV to see something she'd seen far too much from him in the past, now multiplied to the Nth degree by the inclusion of two people who claimed to be her friends.

They didn't even freeze when or stop when she screamed at them, they continued in a sex-crazed haze, Kendall and Justin looking at her and smiling, in the midst of a flurry of strangers and sex. And that was it. With everything that had to do with them.

It was easier than she thought, especially with the coke. Selena had done a bump every now and then, and it was fun, but she could take it or leave it. Hell for her it seemed to have a different affect than it did on others. With her, it actually kind of numbed sex. Selena had heard from a lot of folks, Demi included(when she was on the stuff) that coke made sex better. Not for Selena. She didn't know why, but it also didn't bug her that much. She could do without, especially if it meant she would have less to do with those idiots.

The alcohol also wasn't too much of an issue, but certainly bigger than the coke. She had been getting too blitzed lately. No more of that for a good long while. Not completely stopping, but stop letting it be a crutch. Maybe a couple beers or a glass of wine every now and then.

The easiest part for Selena was cutting the bad people out of her life, no matter what they said. Still, it got her angry. Which led her to the one vice she had been missing, sex. She had some in recent weeks, but she wanted some good sex with a clear head, the only high in her body was her cumming.

Just the thought was making her smile. Selena badly wanted to slip a hand under her pants and begin to work herself over. She resisted though. There was only way she wanted to get her high, and that was the old fashioned way. The best way to do that was to do out on the prowl.

She closed her lap top and headed to her closet. After a quick scan, she picked the perfect outfit out. Just enough leg being shown, perfect cleavage with a nice little skirt; easy access is always the way to go for plans like hers.

Once she was changed, Selena hopped in her car and drove off in the night. Choosing her hunting ground was just as important as choosing the clothes. She knew she didn't want to fuck a club rat. No on one X or coke or anything. The guy didn't need to be totally sober or anything. But sometimes, coke could have a bad effect on the piece of work she was looking for tonight, and people on X seemed to annoy her more than anything. So night clubs were out.

Selena settled on a rock bar, the kind that had a live band in it. In her head there'd be a cool smokey haze playing with the neon lights of the beer signs. But in California, she new she was just going to get the neon. In the end, that was fine. Smoke was a good visual, but not the best thing in the world to breathe.

Now that she had the type of place, Selena knew exactly where to go. It was this little dive bar just outside the city limits, the kind of place that didn't even have its name in front of it, just a generic neon sign that said "BAR". She barely knew anyone who knew about it, and the one other person that did was 100% on the sober train these days.

It was fine though, this wasn't a girl's night out. Selena was flying solo for her fun tonight. But that was fine. She wasn't in the mood to share at all.

When Selena pulled into the parking lot behind the dive bar, she already had in her head the exact type she wanted. Not to old, no truckers or bikers. The kind of guy who might actually be there as part of the band, or there to see them. Maybe even a bartender.

Selena confidently walked into the bar, taking a moment to do a quick look around at the bar. She saw the band, some possibilities. She saw a guy with the band, checking out a sound board...he could definitely work. The rest of the guys in the bar, bartender included, didn't really set anything off in Selena, though she definitely loved the looks they were giving her. If nothing else, the attention was helping to calm her down and sooth the anger.

Selena leaned against the bar, flashing the bartender her million dollar smile and got him rushing towards her.

"What can I get you?" the bartender said, so eager to help he didn't even think to ask for ID.

"Beer, please."

"What kind?"

"Anything but light, sweetheart." replied Selena, winking at the man. Selena giggled as the man rushed to grab her an order, something in a rather large brown bottle with a label that did not signal anything but import. That was another thing Selena liked about this place the few times she had come; the beers were big and a good selection of stuff that didn't taste like horse pee with water.

"Thanks honey," said Selena, giving the tender a twenty. "Keep the change." The bartender nodded happily, taking a little extra long to go back to the cash register to watch as Selena took her first sip, his eyes on her lips pressed against the opening, the movement of her throat as she swallowed and how she licked her lips when she was done. Selena knew he was looking, and didn't mind. If she could look, so could they.

On the subject of looking, Selena had finally settled on her activity for the night. For some reason, her eyes kept going back to the band, but not to the members. They weren't bad looking or anything, but none of them were what she wanted tonight. Instead her eyes kept going to their sound guy. Something about him lured her in. Maybe it was the odd combination he projected. He looks like an actual man, some stubble on his face, his clothes the furthest thing from designer, and well traveled. Yet there was a weird kind of naivete about him. The total opposite of the last dickwad she'd been with at Coachella.

With drink in her hand, Selena made her way to her target. She felt the eyes of everyone in the bar on her, including the band, taking a small break from setting up to watch Selena head to her destination.

She stood right behind him, the roadie not noticing anyone behind him.

"Whatcha doin'?" Selena sweetly asked, her head over his shoulder.

"Huh," the man said, startled by the question. The small jolt of fear from surprise turned into a pleasant feeling of surprise when he saw who was behind him. "Oh, just checking sound levels is all. Almost done actually."

"That's cool. Almost done, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Great. Want to have a drink with me when you're done?"

"I don't know, I have a couple other things..."

"It's okay Ted," The guitarist said from the stage. "We got it from here." Before Ted could answer, eh saw the looks on the faces of each other band members, looks which said If you pass this up with THAT girl, we will not only make fun of you, we might possibly kick your ass.

"Sure." replied Ted. Selena flashed the band a smile and quick wave and then brought Ted to a booth in the back corner of the bar.

"So, Ted, right?"

"Yeah. And you're Selena, right?"

"Well, Ms Gomez if you're nasty," joked Selena. "But for you, I'll make an exception."

"Good to know. So, what brings Selena Gomez to an establishment like this?"

"What, former Disney princesses aren't allowed to like dive bars?"

"No, I didn't mean...what I meant to say was..."

"Calm down Ted," Selena laughed. "I'm just messing with you. I've been here a few times. Like the atmosphere. You can only take so many smoked filled nightclubs and whacked-out suck-ups."

"Fair enough. Trading in scene kids for bikers and metal heads."

"Kind of. You don't seem to really gel with the surroundings either, no offense."

"It's my brother's band. I'm the tech guy. I make sure everything is in tune, the monitors are working, the sound is as good as it can be, all that stuff. I don't have long hair or any tats, but I kind of fit in."

"I didn't mean anything by it," reassured Selena. "I think you're cute, actually."

"The feeling's mutual, except I'd use the word gorgeous or the phrase sexy beyond belief."

"And you're sweet too. I like that." Selena took another drink and noticed that for two people having drinks, they were one short.

"Don't you want a drink? Feels kind of weird, being the only one partaking."

"Oh, sure, you want anything?"

"Another one of these would be great." Selena gestured with her beer.

"Gotcha," Ted said. Selena looked as he went to the bar and smirked. She had him, and something told her it was going to be good. The rest of guys in that band probably got the girls all the time before Ted did. The way they urged hm on kind of confirmed it. He was going to be a hungry man, and she really wanted to give him something to eat.

Soon enough, he was back, beers in hand. Selena grabbed hers, and as soon as Ted was seated across from her, the plan was in motion. It wouldn't take much to get what she wanted, but Selena liked the chase anyway.

"You can really feel Summer coming on, can't you?" Selena asked. She grasped the fresh beer bottle and held it to her head and chest, the condensation leaving marks of moistness on her flesh. She cooed in relief, knowing full well Ted's eyes were glued to her.

"Yeah, it is getting kind of h-hot," she heard him stutter. She had to laugh. She barely had to try. Still, she wanted some icing on her cake. She opened her eyes to see him take a big gulp of his beer. Nervously cute. This was going to be just the experience she needed to get her mind cleansed.

"So, are your guys the house band?"

"Oh no, we're going on tour. This is just the first stop. Going to be in San Diego tomorrow."

"San Diego?" Selena asked, scooting closer. This was getting more and more perfect for her. It had been way too long since she had a one night stand. "Where else?"

"Mainly spots in California. San Fran, Sacramento, places like that. I'm actually trying to book them in Arizona as well..." Ted was so wrapped up in conversation, he didn't notice Selena get closer and closer to him until they were almost cheek to cheek.

The only thing to break Ted out of band talk was when he notice Selena was undoing his pants. His verbiage came to a total stop when he felt her hand grasp his cock and begin to stroke.

"Cat got your tongue?" Selena asked. "Because I've certainly got something else."

Ted was speechless. He wanted to say something, but not even a noise could come out of his mouth.

"You know, maybe you should be doing something with your hand." Selena grabbed one his his hands and led it between her legs. Once there, he took charge and slid up her leg and past her panties.

"That's it," smiled Selena. "Ahhhhhh yes. Now, Ted...I have a question for you."

"Uh huh?" Ted replied dumbfounded by the situation as well as Selena's hand.

"How would you like for someone to give you your own little send off? Live like a rock star instead of the road crew?"

Ted nodded.

"Good. So, how about we head outside to my car and see what happens?" Selena withdrew her hand, leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Follow me," she whispered licking his ear.

Selena walked out of the booth, Ted in pursuit. The only time he gazed away from the sultry young Latina was seeing the band on stage, all the guys giving him a thumbs up as he followed Selena out of the bar.

Selena walked to her car, Ted staring at her ass. She leaned back against the hood, her stance inviting. Ted began to approach, but Selena raised her hand to stop him.

"I want to give you a little something first." Ted watched, still shocked as Selena made a show of removing her underwear. Slowly, tantalizingly she took the garment off. Ted might as well have been licking his chops, looking at her legs.

When she was finished, she had the pair of plain cotton panties in her hand, twirling them on her finger. They weren't anything special, no lace, no thong. Selena though, had found that a lot of guys liked that style.

"Catch," she said, tossing them to Ted who caught them with reflexes that would make a surgeon jealous. He stuff them in his pocket, then looked back to Selena. She had a wicked look on her face, a half-smile and a raised eyebrow. She waved her finger at him with a come hither motion, and Ted did exactly that.

Their lips met in a savage collision, hungrily attacking each other while their hand roamed their bodies. Selena got lifted onto the hood, Ted eagerly squeezing her ass while her hands hurriedly went to his pants, pushing them down just enough for his cock to come out.

"Don't hesitate," she growled. "Fuck me." Ted did just that, thrusting up and entering Selena.

"Fuck you're fucking tight," Ted groaned. He took a few moments to savor Selena's tight cunt before beginning to give her wanted she had asked for.

"Ooohhh, good boy," she moaned. After the initial leading on, Ted took some initiative him self, pushing Selena's top down to get access to her luscious breasts. IN moments, his lips were on that famous mole before moving down. Selena whiped her hair back in pleasure, her thighs squeezing tightly on the road tech.

"Suck my tits Teddy-Boy...enjoy it...enjoy yourself like I am...fuck...."

Again, Ted was silent, but mainly because he was too focused on the task at hand. The taste, the feel the smell, the sound of Selena Gomez were all things he wanted to take in and remember.

Not that Selena particularly minded. She always liked being the talking one during sex.

"Fill me up...fucking impale me...come on...using that big fucking dick baby...fuck me...give me everything you have...fuck me hard!"

"Want it hard?" Ted managed to ask. "Is that what you want?"

"Uh-huh," she whimpered. "Everything you have...I need it Teddy...give me that cock...I need it soooo bad!"

"Then you're going to get it." Ted surprised Selena by pulling out and letting her slide back off the car, but then spun her around and bent her over the car hood. IN just as quick a fashion, her skirt was hiked up and Ted's cock was lined up with Selena's glistening pussy.

"Do it!" growled the sultry singer. Ted did just the the second the sentence left her mouth, a sweet smile spreading across Selena's face. She always liked being bent over and taken, the guy doing it could really give it to her as hard as she wanted.

And Ted did just that, taking a firm grip on Selena's hips and rammed into her with everything he had.

"YES!" Selena screamed into the silent night. Soon that silence was joined by the sounds their sex; their moans, the sound of gravel rusting the shocks on Selena's car being given the biggest workout of their existence.

"That all you got?" Selena teased. "Come on, I know you've got more..."

Ted took her challenged and gave her a few extra hard thrusts before wrapping his hand in a handful of her hair and yanking Selena up, her back pressed to his chest. The sudden action caused Selena to yelp in surprise. The shocked noise turned into a pleasured laugh, Selena loving what Ted was doing. She turned her face to kiss, him, smiling as she felt his hand glide down to her clit, working that furiously as he pounded her cunt.

"Oh God...I'm gonna cum all over that hard fucking cock, Teddy...don't stop...so close...fucking pound me, Ted!" Selena reached down between her legs, joining Ted in working her clit and occasionally running her fingertips over his shaft as he entered her.

Just as suddenly as Ted bent Selena over the car hood, Selena came. Even Selena was shocked by how quick it came on and how hard. She shook and screamed out into the night again, her voice raspier now. Selena nearly collapsed completely, Ted catching and bending back over the car completely.

Selena weakly smiled as Ted continued to play away at her, his thrusts carrying her orgasm out a bit longer. "So good..." she weakly moaned.

Now that Selena had gotten her, and a couple after shocks, Ted was on his way to getting off. He was sweating bullets, and soon he felt that all to familiar sensation.

He pulled out of Selena and spun the exhausted woman around again, bringing her to a kneeling position. Selena dutifully opened her mouth, knowing what he wanted and knew he more than earned it.

Ted put his cock in Selena's mouth, fucking her face, until he finally unleashed. Selena pulled back just enough to leave the head in her mouth; she wanted to taste very stream he shot.

Ted's hands went to Selena's head, holding in place as he filled her mouth. He didn't need to, Selena wasn't going to stop sucking until he was soft. When that moment finally came, Ted slowly pulled out and fell to his but on the gravel, leaning against car as he caught his breath. Selena did the same, leaning against her car.

Ted looked over to Selena, who still seemed to be lost in an orgasmic daze. When her eyes met his, she opened her mouth, revealing a mouth full of cum. She played with it on her tongue a bit before swallowing it, licking her lips as the fluid went down her throat.

"Could you hand me my purse?" Selena said.

Ted looked to his side and grabbed the purse, handing it to the exhausted sex kitten. Selena opened her purse and took out a pen and a small piece of paper. Ted watching as she scribbled something down and handed it to him.

"It's my number," said Selena. "Call me when you get back to town."

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't mind seeing the further adventures of these two...or another story where Selena goes on the prowl again.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope there's more of this, and Ted doesn't keep Ms Gomez clean for long.