Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: School's Out 3 with Bella Thorne

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction School's Out 3 with Bella Thorne

School's Out 3 with Bella Thorne
    by Deadshot
    Codes: Mf, oral, cons, anal
    Disclaimer: All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred, nor would it.

"I'm screwed," Bella frantically moaned. She was pacing back and forth in her trailer. "I just had to go to Coachella." Sure she had fun, and did catch up on all her work, but in catching up she had fallen behind on studying, and now her finals were coming up and Bella knew she was woefully unprepared.

"I'm going to fail, I just know it." That's when a thought occurred in her head. She had used her special arrangement with Mr. Moore in the past, she could do it again. Why not? she asked herself. The only thing was, for something like what she was going to be asking, she'd really have to up the ante.

She looked herself over in the mirror, dressed in the goth gear of the character she was playing. I certainly look the part of bad girl, Bella thought to herself. The thought itself was a confirmation, she was going to do it.

In what seemed like no time flat, Bella had made the walk over to the teaching trailer. As usual when she went in, she saw Mr. Moore at his desk, reading a book. She was always pleasantly surprised to see him like this; it betrayed how good he was in bed. Not that they ever fucked in a bed, but the term still fit enough for her.

"Ahem," Bella said, clearing her throat. Mr. Moore put his book down and saw Bella and knew immediately from the smirk on her face he was in for some kind of fun.

"Well Ms. Thorne, what can I do for you?" he asked. "Today was only a half day for you."

"It was, sir. But may I ask, what you doing here then?"

"Just reading a little before putting the final touches on, well, your final exams."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," said Bella, already making her walk to his desk.

"Bella...", Mr. Moore said, knowing where she was going. He also was already dreading the call he had to make. "We can't, not this time."

"What? Why not?"

"Because all the other things, the afternoons off, the four day weekend...that's one thing. But letting you skip your final, I can't cover that up."

"I wasn't going to ask if I could skip the final."

"No?" he asked, now intrigued by the possibility of still making one of their bargains.

"Of course not." Bella took a seat on his desk, moving so she was sitting directly in front of him, her legs spread. "I just wanted to propose a different bargain. A far more...scholarly one."

"Go on." replied Mr. Moore, moving his chair closer to Bella. Before he could get to close, she extended her leg and lightly pressed her boot to his chest, keeping him tantalizingly at bay.

"Let me at least present the deal first, Mr. Moore." He nodded, transfixed on her. "Good. See, I am going to be here taking the final. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, barring some kind of insane emergency. All I'm asking for is a little help."

"Help?"

"Well, let's say I tank. I mean, crash and burn, the big F...if that were to happen, I'd be beside myself sir. So, how about in exchange for a little bit of fun like we haven't had before, you bump me up a letter grade if it comes to that? Like, if I get an F, you make it a D. If I get a D, you make it a C, a C, you make it a B..."

"And if it's a B, make it an A."

"No, a B or an A would be just fine, sir." Bella matter-of-factly said. "So, sir, what do you say?"

"Well, what's on the table for me?"

"Well, how about if I'm allowed pass, I give you my A?" Bella said with a wink. It wasn't the most clever thing to say, but she wanted this as much as he did, both aspects.

"I think we have an agreement, Bella. Now, maybe it would be best for you to prepare me for our agreement?"

"Of course." Her eyes locking on his, Bella slid off the desk and between Mr. Moore's legs. She wasted no time in retrieving his cock from his pants and getting the flesh rod in her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Mr. Moore moaned. His head rolled back and his hands ran through Bella's hair. Even in just getting him prepped, she was a goddess of blowjobs. Every little thing she did, seeming to know one instinct where to snake her tongue, knowing just the right moment to tease with her teeth, always doing just enough to keep him from going off.

Bella loved the thrill of it all herself, especially feeling him go hard in her mouth. She was already getting wet, and almost on instinct she slid a hand down her pants, frigging herself as she sucked. Bella knew she had to be careful though. She didn't want him to blow just yet.

Once Mr. Moore was suitably stiff, Bella pulled back and he stood up from his chair, pulling her up with him. He let his pants fall to his ankles.

"I think you might be a little overdressed, Bella."

"I think you might be right, Mr. Moore." The two began to passionately kiss while Mr. Moore's hands went to Bella's tight black jeans, undoing them. When the kiss broke, he moved to his knees, tugging her pants down to her knees and bringing his face to her slit. With no fanfare, Mr. Moore immediately began to eat her out, Bella sighing delicately at the sensation.

"Oh, Mr. Moore," she softly moaned. She leaned back on the desk, looking down as Mr. Moore played with her pussy. He savored the taste of her, his fingers dancing lightly one her skin before he got up and turned Bella around and bent her over the desk.

"What do you say about a little opener before the main event?" he asked, rubbing the head of his cock on the entrance to her wet cunt.

"I say that sounds absolutely delightful, sir."

"I'm glad we're in agreement." Mr. Moore slowly entered the folds of Bella's hot pussy. She looked back at him, her face both begging and daring him to go further.

He leaned his face to hers, hungrily kissing her full, plump lips as he entered her fully.

Mr. Moore pulled her closer, Bella laying flat on her back with her legs pulled close to her teachers chest.

"Mmmm," Bella moaned. "I hope you're enjoying this appetizer as much I am, Mr. Moore."

"Oh yes," he growled, his pace increasing. "Perfect opening number, Ms. Thorne."

"Fuck!" Bella exclaimed. She wasn't close by any means, but she was definitely having a good time. Sweaty, breathing hard, and being fucked, what wasn't fun about that?

Mr. Moore pick up Bella, the starlet wrapping her legs around the older man as he sat down in his chair; it was time for Bella to ride.

He grasped the hem of her shirt and pulled it off her, tossing it to the corner of the room. Bella winked at him as she began to ride, watching him as his mouth went to her breasts.

Bella pulled Mr. Moore's face closer to her chest, sighing contently as he suckled at her nipples, nibbling them as she rose and fell on his cock.

He winced in pleasure as she began to grind into him, a shiver running up his spine at the work of this vixen. He was riled up and ready to go, and so was Bella.

After a few more minutes of experiencing the wonders of Bella thorns pussy, watching in awe as she gyrated on him and reaping the sensory benefits.

Bella held on tight as Mr. Moore once again got to his feet. He set her down on his desk again and pulled out. "Are you ready Bella?"

Bella nodded, biting her lower lip. "Get me ready first?"

"Of course." He kissed her delicately on the lips before spinning her around. Her hands were planted firmly on the desk, her back arched and legs spread in a perfect "V" shape.

Mr. Moore dropped to his knees behind the red-haired seductress, taking in her perfect little backside from every vantage point.

"What a cute little peach," he said, giving her smack on the ass. "Can't wait to take a bite."

"Oohhhhhh," Bella swooned. She wasn't what she would think of an ass freak, but she did love her backside getting a bit of attention, attention that Mr. Moore was all too eager to provide.

He massaged her firm cheeks then brought face to the, licking and kissing her before getting to her tight little anus, the starfish just begging for some long overdue attention.

With a final smack on her butt, Mr. Moore dove in, his tongue darting to her asshole. As soon as contact was made, Bella shivered a little, the sensation alien to her; alien, but not bad. Not bad at all.

"Eat my ass," she hissed, loving the sensation of Mr. Moore's tongue. She knew it wouldn't come close to what was actually coming.

Mr. Moore wanted to build Bella up to his cock, and the best way to do that was with his fingers. After suitably lubing her balloon-knot with his tongue, he began to ease his index finger inside her.

He heard Bella breathe deep and felt her tense up at the intrusion. "Shhh," he said, caressing her backside. "Just relax, okay? How about you rub your clit?"

Bella did exactly that, working her aroused nub as Mr. Moore worked his finger deeper into her ass, working it in and loosening her up ever so slightly.

"Has anyone ever had your ass, Bella?"

"No," she shook her head. "They've tried, though."

"I bet they have." Bella got used to the intrusion in her ass and started to moan, throwing her head back. As much as Mr. Moore wanted to warm her up, he wanted to fuck Bella's ass even more.

He stood up behind her, kissing her shoulder as he eased himself back into her snatch, pumping into her a few times before pulling out and pressing against her backdoor opening.

"Are you ready?" he asked, rubbing her breasts and kissing her neck softly.

"Fuck my ass, Mr. Moore." was Bella's reply. With one hand now on her hip and the other joining her own at her clit, Mr. Moore pressed forward. When the the head popped past her sphincter the two both let out sighs.

"So fucking big," Bella said, her eyes shut.

"You okay?"

"More fucking, less talking," Bella growled. Mr. Moore chuckled to himself before giving Bella what she had asked for.

Mr. Moore began to work his cock into her back door inch by inch, a smile forming on the redhead's face that grew with every inch she took inside her.

Before to long, Mr. Moore was inside Bella's asshole to the hilt. After taking a few moments to savor her tightness, Mr. Moore picked up the pace, gripping her hips tightly as he began to drill into Bella Thorne's asshole.

"Oh God!" Bella shouted at the increased pace. "Oh Gos, that's it!"

"How's a nice cock up your ass feel? How's your first time assfuck?"

"I love it, sir! Don't stop! More! Please, MORE!"

Mr. Moore sneered to himself, and kissed Bella's shoulder again, the kiss turning into a soft bite before Bella showed a sign of aggression herself, grabbing his face and pulling it to hers for a raw kiss, biting his lip as it broke. The look in her eyes was enough to make him want to let loose up her ass on the spot, she was fuck-drunk, focused on the moment and the sensations.

And Bella wasn't done. She squeezed her ass, the added tightness making Mr. Moore pause for a second.

"Two much for ya?" Bella laughed, her giggle sinister and sweet. "This tight young ass a little too much for the big, strong man? Wanna shoot for me? Give all that hot cum?"

"If you keep doing that I'm not going to have much of a choice."

"Good." Bella looked over her shoulder. She licked her lips, her face a devilish temptation, daring and demanding Mr. Moore to release in her ass.

"Is that what you want?" asked Moore. "You want a nice shot of hot come in your ass?" Bella nodded, biting her lower lip. "Well, since you asked so nicely..."

Mr. Moore grabbed a handful of Bella's red locks and pulled her back, his chest pressed to her back. Their lips made contact again, the kisses more passionate than rough and raw. His arms wrapped around her and Mr. Moore began to give her the hardest thrusts he could, the two of them getting closer with every passing second.

"Cum in my ass," Bella whispered, exhausted. She licked Mr. Moore's ear, begging for his white hot cream. "Fill me up, sir...make me earn my grade..."

"Holy shit!" Mr. Moore yelled. He held Bella still as he shot rope after rope of his hot seed into her asshole, moaning into Bella's neck as his balls emptied.

As Mr. Moore was coming down, Bella hit hers, screaming out in pleasure and shaking in his arms as she came hard. The convulsing and constricting of her anus milked a few additional streams out of Mr. Moore before both fell over, the older man's chair catching them both.

Soon, Mr. Moore's shriveled and slipped out of Bella's anus, the exhausted and sweaty girl basking in the afterglow of it all.

"You know Mr. Moore, I'm having a couple thoughts right now," she said, trying to catch her breath.

"What would they be?"

"You available for summer school?"

2. Thanks CallofBooty, chaosm, starbuk, avenger87, X42, pyw, taranev, Simmo, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes CallofBooty, chaosm, starbuk, avenger87, X42, pyw, Simmo, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

great part 3 !

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent work. Keep it going.