List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Captain America" with Scarlett Johansson and Hayley Atwell

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Captain America" with Scarlett Johansson and Hayley Atwell

Captain America
    With Scarlett Johansson, Hayley Atwell, and Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, blowjob, drugs
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

As I stepped out onto the red carpet premiere of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" I could see Olivia Holt had already arrived to the event and was clearly annoyed.

Truth be told this wasn't anything out of the ordinary as the actress was known to be quite temperamental (aka a total bitch!). In fact in the short time I had worked with her on the hit show "I Didn't Do It" the actress and I did not see eye to eye.

Not only was she a nightmare to work with, but she seemed determined to undermine me at every opportunity. So I guess you could say this was more about getting a little payback then it was about me enjoying the next Marvel installment.

It was just sheer luck that I happened to snatch up the last available ticket to the LA screening, knowing how important it was for Olivia to have one of her friends accompany her at the star-studded event.

"Happy?" she hissed while confronting me outside the auditorium. "Thanks to you I had to walk the red carpet alone. It was so humiliating!"

"I think you'll survive." I snickered at the striking young blonde.

But as expected Olivia didn't see the lighter side to this turn of events and was beyond furious.

"When we get back to the set on Monday I'm going to make sure you get fired!" she threatened.

"Like I told you before you can't fire me Olivia." I reminded her. "Contrary to what you might think, you're not as important as you think you are."

"Oh. I disagree." she smirked smugly. "But I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

"What a bitch." I hissed under my breath as I watched her march off into the packed lobby.

Still. Despite her attitude I had to admit that she looked absolutely incredible. In fact it was hard to believe that the stunning actress had only celebrated her sweet sixteenth birthday just a few days earlier.

Minutes later I tried to put our nasty encounter behind me and mingled with the rest of the special guests, who were sharing drinks and conversation in the foyer before the 8pm screening.

It was there that I soon found myself in the presence of some of the cast and crew including one of Hollywood's sexiest leading ladies...Scarlett Johansson.

Aside from behind surprisingly short I was immediately taken aback to see just how sweet and approachable ScarJo appeared to be, and we hit it off right away.

In fact I was more than surprised when I made the Golden Globe nominated actress laugh out loud on several occasions.

Heck. If I didn't know any better I could swear I was making a big impression on her.

"You know. You're really funny." Scarlett remarked in her famous sultry tone. "I like the way your mind works. You're kind of dirty."

"And that's a good thing right?"

"Oh. Absolutely." she replied. "I like a man who doesn't take himself too seriously."

"Well in that case I'm definitely your guy."

"Yes. Yes you are." she replied with a seductive smile.

There was an awkward silence as Scarlett appeared to contemplate something.

"You know." she finally said. "I have an idea. Follow me. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

With that said Scarlett grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the other side of the room where she interrupted an existing conversation and introduced me to her co-star Hayley Atwell.

Unlike Scarlett who stood at a mere 5'3 inches, Hayley appeared to tower over the blonde actress and stood at almost 6-foot-tall (in heels). At this point my eyes almost popped out of my head as both (busty) actresses now laughed and openly flirted in my presents.

As it turned out there was a strong and undeniable attraction between Hayley and I, and I was happy to hear that the UK star had apparently arrived solo to the event.

In any event it was only now that Scarlett made reference to her own date and now appeared to be playing match maker.

"Oh. You little cow." Hayley chuckled. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Nowhere." Scarlett grinned. "I just thought you guys should meet."

"So you planned this all along?" I commented. "You were screening guys for her?"

"Not exactly." Johansson claimed with a grin. "But how about I give you two some privacy to get to know each other better."

"She's such a liar." Atwell quipped. "We know you're game sweetheart. You're not as smart as you think."

Amusingly enough it was around this time that I spotted Olivia from across the room and could see she was furious, no doubt pissed that I was having such a great time with the likes of Hayley and Scarlett (two of her heroes).

This of course only pleased me greatly as the girls and I continued to laugh out loud and make a scene.

"Stop it. I have to go." Johansson directed at Atwell. "My date is probably wondering where I am."

"Meh. Who cares." Hayley replied. "The guy is like a hundred years old. Probably hasn't even noticed."

"Yeah-right." ScarJo giggled. "I wish. I'll come back in a few minutes."

With that said Johansson left to mingle with the other guests while Hayley and I shared another drink and flirted with one another some more.

As it turned out the London-born actress was already a little tanked and claimed that she had been drinking all afternoon, having attended several functions with Scarlett throughout the day.

So you could say I was a little surprised when midway through the conversation she suddenly stopped and leaned over into my ear to ask if I knew anywhere nearby we could score.

"Score? What did you have in mind?"

Hayley claimed that she'd already seen the movie at least three separate times that week, and explained how she wanted to get her hands on some "Nose Candy" before having to go inside and made to sit through the entire film (again).

"I know-I know. You probably think I'm mad." she remarked. "You just met me and here I am talking about getting high."

I quickly assured her that this wasn't the case and that in fact I thought she was drop dead gorgeous.

"Honestly." I stated bluntly. "You're just about the most exquisite woman I think I've ever laid eyes on."

Considering present company (Scarlett) I could tell this compliment went a long way. In fact to my amusement Hayley actually blushed and seemed genuinely flattered by it.

"Well. You know what they say." she commented a minute later. "Flattery will get you everywhere."

I then informed her that as luck would have it I just happened to have a small "supply" in my jacket if she was interested. Little did I know just how life changing this admission would be.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Atwell beamed. "Don't fuck with me right now."

"Fuck with you? No. I'm serious." I assured her. "I've got some blow in my pocket if you're up for it."

"Well then why the hell are we standing around here for?" she replied in her British accent before downing her entire drink in one go.

Truth be told I was genuinely surprised by her actions as she suddenly became animated and appeared a lot more affectionate. Once again I grinned as Olivia and we exchanged glances from across the room.

But this time before I had time to gloat we watched the theater doors open and everyone was invited to take their seats.

"Ten minutes until the screening begins ladies and gentlemen." a female voice announced over the loudspeaker.

But while most of the guests finished their drinks and slowly made their way into the dark theater, Hayley insisted we go somewhere more private and have our own fun (get high) together.

With that said I barely had time to take another drink before she grabbed me by the hand and we made our way upstairs to a more secluded area.

It was while wandering around the second floor that Atwell suggested that we duck into the ladies room for some privacy.

"Err. I don't know."

"Oh come on. What are you afraid of?"

"Not so much afraid." I explained. "As I am about getting kicked out of the building just minutes before the screening."

"Oh relax. There's hardly ever anyone up here. Besides. Everyone's downstairs. We have the entire place to ourselves."

Inside Hayley briefly checked to make sure the room was clear while I took out a small vile from my pocket, chopped up several lines and proceeded to hit the sauce.

"God! I needed that." Atwell exclaimed at one point while leaning back and tussling her hair, my eyes glaring directly at her large natural tits!

"Yeah...I know what you mean." I agreed as my heart pounded in my chest.

My god she had an incredible figure. There was no doubt about it Hayley Atwell was ALL woman.

"So. What do you think of my dress?" She asked while treating me to a little twirl.

She had apparently noticed the way I had been checking her out and was flattered.

"Yeah. Um. It's uh. Very nice."

"Aw. Just nice?" she pouted. "What? Not sexy enough?"

"No. You know what I mean." I tried to explain. "You look amazing. You're sexy as hell Hayley."

This added explanation finally seemed to satisfy her.

But as sexy and vivacious as the starlet was, I was then floored by her next actions as she sprinkled a line of coke directly across her magnificent chest and smiled.

"Well? Go ahead. Be my guest." she offered. "You've been staring at my tits all night. Might as well put them to some use."

I didn't need to be asked twice.

I happily obliged and snorted the substance straight from her soft round breasts before we finally shared a passionate kiss–during which time I groped and fondle her remarkable cans.

"Jesus they're soft." I remarked at one point as we stood there making out in front of the large wall mirror.

At this point both Hayley and I were high as kites and between the drugs and alcohol things quickly progressed from there.

As I rubbed her hardened nipples through the lace of her dress I felt fingers tugging at the button to my pants. I glanced down and was surprised to see she had already slipped the button free and was drawing down my fly.

Before I knew it Atwell was on her knees and I moaned audibly as she took my cock into her warm mouth and treated me to a skillful blowjob right there in the middle of the ladies room, and with all her contemporaries seated downstairs.

Nevertheless I could hardly believe my luck as one of the stars of the movie was now on her knees servicing my cock like it owed her money. But unfortunately for us just as Hayley and I were starting to get "into it" we were suddenly interrupted by the presents of somebody.

The actress and I immediately panicked and attempted to straighten ourselves up, but quickly realized the person in question was none other than Scarlett. Noting the way we fussed about ScarJo giggled.

"Whoa. Am I interrupting something?" she grinned. "You two certainly didn't waste any time did you."

"Hey. You're the one who made the introductions." I replied defensively. "Now you're surprised that we hit it off?"

Scarlett claimed that we needed to get back to the theater before anyone noticed we were missing. To my amusement Hayley didn't seem fazed by this and instead wanted Scarlett to calm down and join us (and in the very least get high).

"Come on. Just one line." Atwell insisted. "Please. For me?"

"What? You know I don't do that anymore." Johansson told her. "Not since that incident in Milan. Remember?"

"Come on. That was weeks ago." Hayley pouted. "And I bet if you asked those guys if they regretted that night you know what they'd say."

While ScarJo was adamant about not doing drugs she finally conceded to her co-stars will and agreed to do a quick bump.

But to their surprise I quickly snatched the cylinder from Hayley's hand and sprinkled the substance directly across Atwell's cleavage again, making them both chuckle.

"Wait." Scarlett snickered. "I'm not doing that!"

"Why not?" I replied.

"Oh. Yes you are young lady." Hayley added. "You better get your sweet ass over here or else."

"Or else what?" Scarlett challenged as I suddenly started to wonder if the ladies had a history together.

Without missing a beat Scarlett then leaned over and snorted a chunky line right off her co-stars chest before giving her breast a playful kiss. Hayley then insisted that she return the favor and sprinkled the white substance all over Johansson's neck and cleavage.

"Hayley! OMG. Are you crazy?" Scarlett chuckled. "It's all over me. I can feel it all inside my dress."

"Meh. Who cares." Atwell shrugged. "It's not like anyone'll notice it in the dark downstairs."

Hayley then proceeded to snort up as much coke as she could find before she grabbed both sides of her friends face and kissed her hard on the lips.

"Scarlett." Hayley purred. "Stick your tongue out for me please. Straight out."

I simply stood there with a bemused look on my face as the erotic scene play out before me, watching as Hayley devoured her co-stars tongue and sucked it into her mouth like she was sucking a dick!!

As it turned out this erotic gesture had the desired effect. In fact as more time went by the more susceptible Scarlett seemed to Hayley's "charms." Not only was Scarlett not resisting anymore, but her friends demeanor appeared to be rubbing off on her.

It was during this time that Scarlett and I then talked shop for a minute as she asked me if I could hook her up with more blow.

It seemed she was in the process of shooting a film a few blocks away and wanted to know if I could hook her up during the week. But I couldn't help but find it amusing as she now seemed to be talking a mile a minute.

"I usually have a guy (dealer) hook me up...but ever since we had sex he's been acting weird." Scarlett commented quickly.

I then explained who I was and where I worked (Disney) and assured her that I could probably get whatever she needed, if she had the money ready.

"You can huh?" Hayley teased in the background. "You can get her what she needs."

Scarlett and I both laughed and tried to ignore Hayley's insinuations as she suddenly seemed super randy, helping herself to another bump and adjusting her appearance (cleavage) in the mirror.

Atwell then rubbed her finger across her teeth before she leaned over to kiss me on mouth.

"Isn't he just adorable." Hayley commented.

"See. I knew you'd like each other." Scarlett boasted.

"I'm so glad we were introduced tonight." Hayley added, as Scarlett helped herself to another line (also) and we continued to talk shop.

To our amusement Hayley then reached down and grabbed the erection in my pants.

"Why hello sailor." she whispered into my ear. "Is this for me?"

"Jesus Atwell." her friend giggled. "Can you give the guy a break. Someone's clearly in a randy mood tonight."

"Oh. Come on!" Hayley snapped back. "I can't be the only one in here who's randy as fuck right now."

"What about it Scarlett?" Atwell added. "You up for a bit of fun tonight?"

"I...I can't." she smiled shyly. "You know I've got a date waiting for me downstairs. He's probably looking for me right now."

But despite this claim I was then taken aback as Hayley leaned over and kissed Scarlett slowly on the lips, trying her best to seduce the blonde actress by shoving her tongue down her throat.

For what it was worth it seemed to work, and also appeared to be a practiced move, once again making me wonder if the girls had had sex before.

"Mm...I dunno." Johansson hesitated while tasting her co-stars lips. "I really should get back downstairs."

Hayley responded by kissing her again only this time she dragged her lips down Scarlett's neck and tried to convince her otherwise.

"C'mon. Stay here with us. You know you want to." Atwell whispered seductively. "Besides. Don't you want to watch me suck his cock?"

It was at this point that Hayley proceeded to undress her co-star and got as far as unbuttoning the front of Johansson's blouse, only to reveal her black push up bra underneath.

The revelation was enough to make me as hard as steel, and noting this Hayley reached down to squeeze my boner appreciatively.

"Mm. I think he likes that bra you're wearing." she directed at the American.

"Does he now?" the blonde bombshell replied huskily. "I bet he does."

"You think she looks good now." Hayley teased. "Wait till you see her naked. She's drop dead gorgeous."

I then watched as the ladies made out aggressively and pawed at each other's clothes. In an instant Atwell seemed to change tactics and now turned her attention towards me.

Without missing a beat she dropped to her knees before me and quickly picked up where she left off, sucking my cock again. It was only now that Scarlett stopped to admire my prick for the very first time and appeared to be impressed.

"Oh. My." she beamed. "You never told me you were so, well equipped."

"Gee. It must have...oh fuck." I moaned involuntarily. "Slipped my mind."

It was a surreal moment to say the least as I then watched (a partially topless) Scarlett Johansson lean over and tongue-kiss me deeply on the mouth. But once again Hayley and I were suddenly interrupted as we heard Scarlett's phone buzz to life.

"Shit. Let me get this." Johansson replied before reading the message and sending a quick reply.

As it turned out the movie downstairs was about to begin and her date was apparently curious as to where she was.

Thinking quickly Scarlett sent him a quick note explaining that she was feeling a little sick and would be delayed by a few minutes, while I now placed my hand on the back of Hayley's head and groaned to the sensation of her skillful lips.

Noting this Scarlett giggled as the lewd scene played out around her.

I guess for her this was just another Saturday night in Hollywood. Be that as it may, she text-messaged her date downstairs and watched her buxom co-star now swallow a hard cock enthusiastically.

"I bet when you woke up this morning—" ScarJo directed at me. "You never imagined you'd be getting your cock sucked by Hayley Atwell."

"—while Scarlett Johansson watches on?" I finished her sentence. "Hell no."

Feeling bold I then reached over and peeled Scarlett's bra down, revealing her world famous globes to my greedy eyes.

Her tits were even better than I ever imagined, and as I attempted to disrobe the garment completely from her chest we were rudely interrupted by her phone again.

"God-dammit. Just let it ring out." I told her but she chose to answer it instead.

"Um. Yes. Hello?" Johansson answered while trying to sound casual.

Hayley and I snickered amongst ourselves as we listened to the Hollywood A-Lister now attempt to lie to her date.

"Err. Sure. Just keep my seat warm for me sweetie. I'm only going to be a few more minutes okay?" we heard her claim. "No-No. Don't come up here. I'm fine really. I just need a few minutes to clean myself up."

As this conversation went on I used one hand on the back of Hayley's head (to deep-throat me) while the other to pull Scarlett closer, my hand now planted firmly on her ASS as she tried to get off the phone.

A minute later Johansson finally hung up and responded to my cheeky gesture by kissing me hard on the lips, before dragging her mouth down the side of my neck and dropping to her knees beside Atwell.

"Holy. God." I moaned while trying to brace myself for the inevitable.

My mind began to race as I realized I was about to have the most incredible experience of my life, a blowjob from two actresses at the same time!! But just as Scarlett proceeded to get comfortable on the floor we were shocked into silence as we heard a strange noise in the distance.

The three of us immediately stopped and glared at each other in panic as we realized someone was in the bathroom with us hiding in one of the stalls?

"Shit."

...to be continued.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW.... what timing for the story.. cant wait for the next part.. and I seem to sense a part following... Olivia is not going to be left in the lurch i hope.. :)

Post Thanks / Like

Great story as usual TPG! Love the pairing too. Always wished there were more Hayley Atwell stories here. ^^

Post Thanks / Like

Like where this is going !