A Girl Has Needs
With Michelle Keegan
By LemonTalk
Disclaimer: This never happened, don't read if you're under age or offended. (Why are you even here?)
A/N: Been meaning to do a Michelle Keegan story for ages now, no idea how popular this is going to be around here or if she's even known outside the UK. If you don't know of her though, do yourself a favor and look her up!

After years of trying, I'd finally muscled my way into high-end photography industry, thanks to a friend of a friend of another friend, they'd got me into this entry level runner job on a new fashion shoot. It was crap pay, unrewarding work and long hours but I knew it would lead to bigger and better things and was a hell of a lot better than stacking shelves. On top of that, I'd truly lucked out due to the star of the photo shoot being one of the hottest girls in the country, Michelle Keegan.

I'd often pause on Coronation Street while flicking through the channels if only to see her on screen, it was no wonder how she's won the sexiest female soap star award six years in a row. It was a shame she'd no longer be on our screens having quit Corrie but it was my hope that she'd now go into more regular modelling, a hope that was now becoming a reality.

After an awkward first meeting which I stammered my way through Michelle and I became friends, often joking around during breaks. While she was friendly to everyone on set, it helped that we were the only two in our age range; everyone else seemed to be ten or twenty years our senior.

Less fortunate for me was how she loved to tease. She knew full well how great she looked and the effect her body had on men, in fact, she'd often catch me staring and give me a sly wink. While most men would love to have a woman like that winking at them, I knew nothing would ever happen between us. Firstly because she was way out of my league and secondly, some other lucky guy had managed to get an engagement ring on her finger.

It wasn't until the third and final day of the shoot that things really got interesting though. I'd been told to arrive earlier than usual since we were behind schedule. When I got there it was only me and two other women on set in charge of the outfits. I was quickly sent off to make coffee. When I returned they'd finished the outfits and told me to drop them off in Michelle's dressing room ready for her arrival.

The shoot was taking place in a small rented villa so Michelle's dressing room was actually a master bedroom on the top floor. With bundles of material in my arms I arrived at her door and managed to turn the handle and gently kick the door open and slip inside. The room was in darkness so with an elbow I felt across the wall for a light switch, the moment I turned it on I heard a loud "SHIT!" which almost made me shit my pants and drop the clothes.

Turning towards the room I saw a guy I'd never seen before jumping out of bed and desperately grabbing clothes off the floor to cover himself before legging it out the door I just came in, leaving me in stunned silence.

Eventually I snapped back to reality, whoever it was must have been a squatter, I quickly hung the clothes on the rack and turned to leave and find security to tell them about the incident. My hand was on the door handle when the bathroom door suddenly swung open. Steam came flooding out followed by none other than Michelle Keegan wrapped in nothing more than a fluffy, white towel with her hair pulled up on top of her head to keep it dry.

"The fuck?" I muttered trying to piece all this together.

She heard this apparently and gasped at my unexpected presence. Her eyes flicked from me to the empty bed and back again. Eventually my brain caught up, whoever it was in that bed was definitely not Michelle's fiancé, I didn't know much about her radio DJ partner but I did know he wasn't black.

"Ummm, sorry Michelle, I didn't realise you were here yet. I'll leave you to it," I quickly excused myself and turned back to the door, it was barely open an inch before Michelle was across the room and slamming it shut again.

"Hold on! We need to talk about this," she was now stood directly in front of me, our faces were inches apart, I couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked and inhale her perfume.

"What's to talk about?"

"Oh c'mon don't play dumb, we both know what you saw so what's it going to take to keep you quiet?" she stared up at me with those big brown eyes waiting for an answer, I could definitely think of a few answers but none I'd say to her face. It seemed my brain betrayed me though as my eyes briefly flicked down to the wondrous cleavage she had on display.

It seems she caught the glance as her eyes followed mine, "I get it. You want a piece of this too?" Her voice was now barely more than a whisper as she took a step closer. "I don't want any of this leaking out to the papers or magazines and especially my fiancé. Got it?" I replied in a firm nod, too scared to say anything which could jeopardise what was about to happen.

"Good. You also need to know this is purely physical, Mark's been away for a long time and as I'm sure you know," Michelle now leaned in to whisper into my ear, "a girl has needs." The emphasis she put on 'needs' sent a shiver down my spine and caused my arms to erupt in goose bumps.

Michelle briefly nibbled on my ear lobe before leaning back and kissing me hard on the lips, our mouths opened and our tongues entwined causing me to moan into her. We made out for what seemed like forever before we eventually had to break for air. Michelle took this opportunity to loosen her tower and let it drop leaving her stood before me entirely naked.

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I finally saw those tits I'd fantasied about countless times. "Holy fuck you're incredible," I muttered, stepping forward and cupping them in each hand.

While I played with her chest, Michelle busied herself unbuttoning my shirt and pushed it off before reaching for my belt. Meanwhile I decided to risk it and gently pinched her nipples which caused her to moan loudly.

"Like it rough do you?" I smirked.

Michelle and succeeded in getting my belt off and pushed my trousers and boxers down causing my rock hard cock to pop out, it wasn't massive standing at just under eight inches but it did the job,.

"I like a lot of things." She replied taking hold of my cock and dropped to her knees.

While I missed fondling her, she more than made up for it when she teasingly flicked her tongue over the head of my cock, tasting the pre-cum that was already coming out. The action made my eyes roll back while I groaned. After a small giggle she slowly opened her mouth wide and placed my shaft on her wet tongue before closing her mouth and gently biting me while her tongue continued to work my head. She glared up at me with lust filled eyes as she tortured me. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she opened her mouth again and sunk lower. I watched as my entire length magically disappeared into her mouth inch by inch until her nose bumped into me, only then did she close her mouth, finally wrapping her plump lips around me and slowly dragging them back, smearing her lipstick over my tool.

"Fucking hell, you really are incredible Michelle," I reiterated when she came up for air.

"You gunna cum for me?" she moaned in her seductive, husky tone.

Lifting my shaft up against my stomach, she bent over and started to work my balls while her hand jerked my shaft. Her tongue would swirl over each ball before she'd open wide and continue the treatment in the warm wetness of her mouth. I'd had my share of blowjobs before but this really was something else.

"Fuck I'm close," I muttered giving her fair warning. She then surprised me when she quickly raised herself up and quickly clamped my wet cock between her fantastic breasts and began jerking me off.

"I've seen you staring at these," she smiled, "I bet you've fantasied about cumming all over them since we first met." Every now and then she'd flick her tongue out and lick my head as it popped out of her cleavage.

As I got closer I began to take charge of thrusting, using her chest to get myself off while Michelle held her tits together, begging for my cum.

"C'mon do it, spray your load all over these big tits, you can watch me lick it off afterwards. See me swallow your cum."

"Oh fuck!" I grunted finally releasing. The first couple of spurts shot out so hard they plastered her face while the rest covered her chest. Spent, I fell back against the door breathing deeply while Michelle carried out her promise, lifting her tits to her mouth and hungrily licking herself clean and wiping anything from her face into her waiting mouth, she then gave me the pleasure of presenting her prize pooled on her magic tongue before clamped shut and swallowed.

Despite how hard I had just climaxed, her little display was already making my cock throb again. I was also well aware than I owned her big time and there was no way I was wasting this opportunity. Offering my hand, I lifted her back to her feet and swiftly kissed her again; ignoring the taste I'd left in her mouth, I walked her backwards until she bumped into the sofa and sat down.

This time I was the one on my knees as I moved I way down her body, planting kisses down her neck and chest, across her flat stomach until I reached the tiny triangle of hair pointing to her glistening lips. After the way she'd teased me I decided to return the favour. I continued planting kisses around her pussy and on her thighs while I gently stroked her smooth legs which were opened wide.

Glancing up at her I saw her watching me intently, biting her lower lip, and silently begging me to give her what she wants.

"How does it feel?" I asked, grinning wickedly.

"Hah! You think you can out-tease this professional cock tease? Think ag-ooh" I cut her off with a quick, split second lick across her wet pussy. "Fuck, you bastard," she smiled.

It seemed Michelle Keegan had the sweetest tasting pussy I'd ever had; I had to resist instantly going back for seconds. Instead I used my fingers to slowly open her lips to see the dripping pink inside and the hole I was desperate to fuck. Removing my fingers I brought them to my mouth and tasted her again.

"Tastes good, right?" she smirked from above me. The thought of Michelle tasting her own juices caused my cock to throb again, she was right; she really was a professional tease.

At that point I decided to fuck teasing and just go for it. Plunging forward I licked her a few times before pushing my tongue inside her.

"Oooh right there!" Michelle gasped; grabbing my head and pulled me into her while I lifted my hand and quickly found her clit. It was barely thirty seconds later before her trembling legs clamped down on my head and her entire body shook. "Fuuuuuuck!" she screamed as she came into my mouth. As soon as her legs relaxed she pulled me on top of her and kissed me hard, taking her own juices into her mouth, tasting and swallowing them.

"Dirty girl," I remarked afterwards.

"I can't remember the last time I came that quickly, fair play, big boy." She teased with another one of her wicked grins while she felt for my cock which was now back at full attention.

She rolled us over so she was straddling me and before I knew it; she'd lined herself up and impaled herself, her cum acting as more than enough lube. We both groaned loudly together as we prepared ourselves for the main event. Next, Michelle lifted her hands to her head and pulled her hair pins out and let her dark hair cascade down around her body in loose curls. This gave me the chance to take in the amazing sight of a naked Michelle Keegan sat on top of me with my cock buried balls deep inside her pussy while she stared down at me with lust in her eyes and I knew then that I was in for a fucking of a lifetime.

Placing both hands on my chest, Michelle slowly started to move her body, grinding against me and circling her hips before she rose up and dropped back down a few times. "Damn you're tight Michelle," I remarked which Michelle simply replied to with a satisfied moan.

Since my hands weren't doing anything, I reached around her and took a firm grasp of her shapely ass. With tits like hers it was hard to look past them and focus on this other fantastic asset but hearing her increased breathing it seemed she liked having it manhandled. Taking a firm hold of each cheek I began pumping up into her. As I pounded her harder she gritted her teeth and locked eyes with mine while her breasts bounced freely.

"You like that ass? You wanna fuck me from behind, get a better view of it?" With a final deep thrust which caused Michelle's eyes to flutter, I lifted her off of me and bent her over the sofa and quickly penetrated her again from behind.

This new position allowed me to fuck her harder and deeper which Michelle was clearly enjoying while I fondled her ass. "God damn it your cock feels so good inside me!" she groaned, mindlessly pawing at her tits swinging below her.

Remembering how she liked her nipples being pinched, I suddenly delivered a sharp slap across her ass causing her to yelp out in surprise. "Uggh yeah, fucking spank me," she turned to look over the shoulder, glaring at me with smouldering eyes.

"I've been so fucking naughty, cheating on my fiancé twice in one day," she continued, "Naughty girls deserved to get spanked." She then bit her lower lip and turned her smouldering look into an innocent one.

"Damn it Michelle, you're such a dirty…little…slut!" Each of the final three words was separated by a hard smack. The look on her face made it seem like a good spanking would almost be enough to make her cum.

After the spanking, Michelle's mouth got really dirty as she got closer and closer to finding her release. "Yesss I'm your slut, just use me, bend me over, push my face into the sofa and POUND me! I want your cum in me, fill me up, give me your load and make your slut cum!"

Michelle continued to dirty rant while I focused purely on fucking her perfect body, pounding her within an inch of her life while she just took it, clawing at the cushions until she finally tipped over the edge.

"NNNNGHHH…FUCK!" she screamed as her back arched perfectly and she thrust backwards into me, clamping down on my cock like a vice but I didn't stop, fucking her even tighter pussy until I grunted with her stars flashed in my eyes as I deposited my cum deep inside her.

"Oh goddd your cum feels so good inside me." Michelle said with a satisfied sigh while I collapsed beside her.

"So was that what a girl needs?" I panted.

"Mmmm, exactly," she purred.