Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Captain America 2" with Scarlett Johansson, Hayley Atwell and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Captain America 2" with Scarlett Johansson, Hayley Atwell and Olivia Holt

Captain America 2
    With Scarlett Johansson, Hayley Atwell, and Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF/FFF, blowjob, drugs, trib
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

"What the hell was that?" Scarlett hissed before Hayley quickly jumped into action.

The ladies both scrambled to their feet as Atwell marched over to the last stall in the bathroom where she literally kicked open the door and dragged out a young woman by the hair, who I immediately recognized as Olivia Holt!!

"Please. I'm sorry!" Olivia begged. "I didn't mean to spy. I swear."

"WTF?" I gasped with surprise, shocked at the sudden turn of events.

Truth be told I'd always pegged Holt as being a conniving little bitch but this was beyond the pale.

"Who the hell is this?" ScarJo growled putting the fear of god into the petrified Disney star.

In fact Holt was so terrified that she almost looked like she was going to cry. But any sympathy I might have had for her quickly vanished when the little tramp inadvertently threw me under the bus with her next comment.

"Please. Tell them it was an accident!" Holt directed at me. "Tell them I'm not like that. I wouldn't do something like that."

"Wait. You know this girl?" Hayley asked as I tried to explain who Olivia was and our association to one another.

"We work together." I explained. "And she's a spoiled little bitch!!"

"Am not!" Holt snapped back immaturely. "You are!"

"I am?" I repeated. "No, Olivia. You are."

"Am not."

"Are too."

The others snickered before Hayley interrupted our childish bickering and grabbed Olivia hard by the hair, causing her to wince in pain as she was directed over towards the counter.

"And what the fuck are we supposed to do with her now?" Atwell quipped. "She's seen too much. Is she going to run to the pap's outside?"

"No. I swear!" Olivia insisted. "I'll keep my mouth shut I promise."

"How do we know this little slut will keep her word?" Hayley posed as I watched her hold the teen firmly in place.

"Hell. How do we know she's not recording us right now for that matter?" Scarlett added.

With that said Atwell proceeded to pat down the teenager, running her hands around her hips and ass before dipping her fingertips underneath her dress and causing Holt to squirm uncomfortably.

"Please. You don't have to do this." she pleaded. "I won't tell anyone about what you guys are doing up here."

A surge of adrenaline suddenly shot up my spine as the gravity of the situation dawned on me. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity to set the little bitch straight.

"Olivia." I said trying to calm her down. "Are you going to keep your mouth shut?"

"Yes! Absolutely." she nodded vehemently. "Scouts honor."

"Can we trust you to do the right thing?" I added. "Are you a team player?"

"Uh-huh. Yes."

There was a moment of pause before I continued.

"Okay. So prove it."

"Huh?"

Scarlett seemed to read my mind and knew what I was suggesting, and with a wicked grin of her face she insisted that Holt prove her loyalty to us by snorting a line of coke.

"What!! You can't be serious?" the teenager objected. "—but I've never done it before."

"Well today you get to pop your cherry." Atwell added. "In more ways than one."

Strangely enough it didn't take much to convince Olivia to partake in the drug (no doubt due to peer pressure) and a minute later she leaned over and snorted an entire line of cocaine in one go.

It took all of a few seconds for the drug to take effect before Hayley reached over to fondle one of her breasts and commented on how pretty she was.

"Good girl." Hayley praised her. "There you go. Now that wasn't too bad now was it?"

We then watched as Hayley attempted to have a little fun with the spaced-out teen and slipped her hand underneath her dress only to have Olivia resist her.

"Please."

"Don't. Fucking. Move." Atwell snapped as she raised Holt's skirt high enough to expose her teenage ass.

Meanwhile as surreal as this moment was I was then floored to see Johansson return her attention back to me.

In fact Scarlett seemed hornier than ever as she pushes me back against the tiled wall, and while I usually despised the feel of cold ceramics against my skin, I was too excited to worry about anything else.

The "Avengers" star then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back kissing and biting at my neck.

I heard myself moan before I responded by turning the tables and giving her the exact same treatment: grabbing a fistful of her hair and snapping her head back aggressively to expose her feminine throat.

"Ugh. Yeah." she groaned back approvingly.

It seemed the rougher I was the more Scarlett responded and we carried on this way for a few moments before I filled her mouth with two fingers and she sucked them obediently.

It was at this point that I asked her to open her eyes and look up at me and the Golden Globe nominated actress responded by reaching down and grasping my hard cock with her hand, wrapping her fingers around my shaft and squeezing.

"Now. Where were we?" she grinned mischievously. "—before we were rudely interrupted?"

I reluctantly withdrew my fingers from her mouth and kissed her hard on the lips, savoring her raspberry flavor lip gloss. Scarlett responded by shoving her tongue down my throat before she pinned me back against the wall again, and slowly dipped to her knees in front of me.

It was only now that it dawned on me that if anyone were to walk in on us they would certainly get an eyeful: between Scarlett Johansson on her knees and Hayley Atwell man-handling a totally drug-induced Olivia Holt just a few feet away...it was a scene of absolute debauchery.

Strangely enough this only added to the excitement of it all, as I looked down and watched Scarlett stroke my cock in her hand then lean forward to gently kiss the very tip with her mouth.

I bucked my hips to the action as she placed a hand on my stomach to keep me in place and kissed all along the side of my manhood before finally enveloping me whole.

The actress grinned up at me as she gently wrapped her (thick) lips around my bell-end and sucked me like a lollipop.

I wanted her so bad I must have been hyperventilating because the second I felt her tongue make contact with my piss-slit I saw stars. I gasped and pushed my hips forward inadvertently burying my wick into the back of her throat before she gagged and pulled back.

When Scarlett lunged forward again (wanting to deep-throat me) the sensation of her warm mouth wrapped snugly around my skin-flute almost made me cum instantaneously!!

I now stood there moaning incessantly as the blonde vixen began to bob her head up and down, polishing my rod like a god-damn Hoover. I had been teased for so long that pre-cum drooled out the end of my knob and subsequently smeared across her lips and chin.

For what it's worth Scarlett noticed this but refused to stop. In fact it only seemed to encourage her. She now sucked harder while pumping my rod in her fist as I strained to hold off from climaxing prematurely.

However my hips seemed to have a mind of their own as I glanced across the way to find Atwell now finger-banging Olivia from behind: pinning her down with one had while playing with her pussy as she was bent over the counter.

"Mm. You're definitely one hot little number." Hayley whispered into Olivia's ear as she now probed and explored her young cunt from behind.

The teen star could only squirm to her touch before she was suddenly grabbed by the hair and kissed hard on the mouth.

Agent Carter's fingers now traced along Olivia's folds and urgently strummed across her clit. The onetime "Kickin It" star moaned with glee when Atwell finally plunged two of her fingers deep into her teen sex, filling her completely.

"Mm. Hot and tight." Hayley purred as she buried her fingers to their second knuckle. "Just the way I like them."

"Oh. God. Please."

"Are you a good girl?" Atwell panted in her ear. "Or a bad girl?"

"I...I'm a good girl." Olivia replied out of breath.

"Is that so?" Hayley grinned before sawing her fingers back and forth essentially finger-fucking her (with two fingers) in plain view, and causing Olivia to moan out loud and arch her back sharply.

"OMG. Fuck."

"You were saying?"

"Ugh. Please."

"Please what?"

"Please...I'm a bad girl!!" Holt stammered. "I'm...I'm such a bad girl right now."

"Damn straight you are." Hayley grinned smugly while sinking her teeth into the side of her neck. "And don't you ever forget it either."

There was a brief pause in the conversation as Hayley now took pleasure in probing the young starlet deeper and faster. She almost seemed intent on making her cum with her fingers.

"Where are my fingers right now?" she growled.

"They're...inside...inside my pussy." Olivia answered meekly.

"WHERE?" Atwell hissed back while giving her clit a sharp tap with the palm of her hand.

"Ugh. God. There inside my cunt!!" the teen star gasped erotically. "You're fingers are inside my cunt right now!"

"Mm. That sounds better." Hayley grinned. "Always remember to use the Queens English my dear. It's so much more nastier. Trust me."

Between Olivia's lewd language and Scarlett's sloppy blowjob I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Noting the tormented expression on my face Atwell seemed to have a stroke of genius and suddenly pulled Holt up off the counter by her hair.

"Quickly. Get over here." she hissed at her apprentice. "I want to see you suck some cock!"

"Huh?"

"You have sucked cock before I presume?"

"Of course she has." Scarlett quipped. "She's a Disney slut."

I could barely believe my luck as I now looked down to see Olivia glaring up at me with those big brown eyes, licking her lips expectantly as Scarlett aimed my penis towards her face.

"Go ahead." Johansson grinned. "It's not going to suck itself."

In fact I almost came as I felt Holt's warm soft lips finally wrap around the head of my cock. Her touch was magic, as were her lips. It almost felt like getting a blowjob from a living angel.

"Mm. Good girl." Scarlett encouraged. "Take that big thick cock into your mouth. Don't forget to swirl your tongue around the head as you do it."

Olivia didn't miss a beat and keenly obliged, following her instructions to the letter.

"Good. Now use some more spit." Atwell commented from above as Olivia paused for a moment to collect the saliva in her mouth and suddenly slobbered all over my manhood: some of it now drooling down her chin and neck.

"Mm. Good. The nastier the better." Scarlett giggled as she took this opportunity to lean over and take several swipes at my nuts with the tip of her tongue.

"Holy. Fuck." I let out as I felt both tongues massage me at the same time and looked over at Hayley who was grinning widely.

As incredible as this was, I then watched as Scarlett pulled Olivia's chin away from my organ and (tongue) kissed her deeply on the mouth: their tongues mingling aggressively as they swapped a mouthful of spit.

It was just about one of the sexiest, nastiest things I had ever seen and it caused my cock to twitch with anticipation. A moment later Hayley insisted that I step away from the two blondes and come over and take her, from behind.

"Now get over here!" she snapped. "I need a cock."

As it turns out Atwell's dress featured a long concealed slit along its length which allowed her to pull it to one side and reveal her entire backside and legs when she bent over.

I actually heard myself gasp with glee as her thick round rump was revealed to my eyes. I hadn't seen a butt like that in some time, and the mere thought of plundering it made my mouth water.

"Well?" Hayley teased over her shoulder. "What are you waiting for? We don't have all night."

Without missing a beat I placed my hands on her luscious hips and quickly impaled the buxom beauty from behind, watching her face through the mirror as I fucked her intently.

"Ugh. Oh. Fuck. Yes." she grunted with each thrust. "Fuck me. Fuck my cunnnt!!"

Meanwhile Scarlett was now pawing at Olivia's dress like a woman possessed, attempting to undress the teen star while they kissed and embraced on the (carpeted) bathroom floor.

I then watched as Johansson instructed Holt to re-position her legs over her own in a way where they could interlock their limps: allowing the ladies to scissor each other!!

Olivia's mind was awash as she suddenly found herself on the floor of the bathroom "tribbing" with one of her idols.

"Yes. That's it." Scarlett panted as she whipped her hips back and forth. "Don't let go of my legs understand?"

I think I may have actually moaned out loud when I looked over and realized just what the girls were doing, watching as Scarlett proceeded to grind her sex against the younger actress and hump her into submission.

This turn of events really seemed to set Hayley off as well, who now glared over her shoulder to watch the explicit show and shouted for me to fuck her harder, faster.

"Scarlett." Atwell grunted at one point. "Make that little bitch cum. You hear me. Teach that little cunt a lesson."

"Oh. God." the blonde girls both moaned in unison as they both discovered first hand just how wet they were.

But as it turned out, Olivia wasn't as bashful as she had made herself out to be, and fueled by coke she soon got into character and gave as good as she got, moaning and talking back to Scarlett in a dirty way.

"Yeah? Is this what you want?" Holt hissed back as she spread her legs further apart, granting ScarJo more access. "Does this get you off?"

"Ugh. Yeah. Don't you dare let go now." Johansson moaned back as she picked up the pace. "I'm going to cum soon."

"If you think you're going to break me you can forget about it." Olivia boasted. "I won't cum until you cum first."

"Oh. You little slut." Scarlett moaned, astounded by her audacity.

"Come on. Teach me a lesson." Olivia dared while clutching her lovers leg tighter. "Cum for me. C'mon."

Hearing this tone from the younger actress only seemed to rile Scarlett up into a frenzy as she stared down her opponent.

"You sexy little bitch." ScarJo whimpered. "I'm going to make you scream my name. Do you understand me?"

"Uh-huh." Holt repeatedly whispered. "Scream your name...Scream your name."

"I'm going to sit on your face and make you lick me...while I spread your legs and lick you too." Scarlett claimed.

"Oh. God." Olivia purred. "Are you going to Sixty-Nine me?"

"I'm going to make you stick your tongue in my ass...oh. Fuck."

"ohmigod. Please." Olivia began to falter under the pressure as the ladies both began to tremble uncontrollably and came.

2. Likes crimsonriver, Chrysonymus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!... Why did you have to stop... ? HeHe..
    Gosh that was good.... especially when Olivia's audacity comes to play.. Cant wait for the 3rd part !

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic Follow up !
    Can't Wait for 3

Post Thanks / Like

Great follow up, TPG.

Loving the thought of ScarJo and Olivia 69ing one another.

6. Likes crimsonriver liked this post