List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Velvet Club Part 2: Initiation Vol.1 with Vanessa Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Velvet Club Part 2: Initiation Vol.1 with Vanessa Hudgens

The Velvet Club Vol.1: Initiation Part 2
    With Vanessa Hudgens, Kristen Stewart and Emmy Rossum

By Deadshot
    codes: MF, FF, Oral, Cons, Mast

All of the following is complete and total fiction. None of it ever occurred, nor would it.

"If it isn't my favorite rookie," Kristen Stewart said, a wide smile on her face. She had turned around from the bar to see the Velvet Club's newest member, Vanessa Hudgens enter.

"How's it going?" Vanessa asked, taking a seat next to the senior member.

"Excellent, excellent." Kristen took a sip of her beer. She signaled the bartender to get a drink for Vanessa. "Martini, right?"

"Extra dirty."

"I fucking love this bitch! You heard the lady, and another beer for me." Kristen turned to face Vanessa, legs crossed and smiling wide. It'd been a long time since a rookie had impressed her like Vanessa, or one had fit in as well as her. "It's only been a few days, but I've seen you here pretty much daily. Like it that much?"

"Well, yeah." replied Vanessa. "Taking in the surroundings, and watching the...activities."

"Hoping to catch another show like on your first night?" asked Kristen, downing the rest of her beer. "Not to brag, but not too many can follow me or Selena separately, but when we both put on a show like that, everything else is just an opener."

"Very true," giggled Vanessa. Her martini soon arrived, and Vanessa brought the glass to her lips.

"How is it?"

"Perfection."

"Nothing but the best here." Kristen said. "So, you're doing a lot of watching, but not too much participating? More of a voyeur, are you?"

"Well, I do love to watch. You and Selena turned me on to that. I also found out I love being watched. Knowing that anyone in the club could have seen me be fucked on that balcony...I love it."

"But..."

"But...I guess I'm not sure how to approach someone here. It's like, i don't want to make the staff feel awkward with asking if they want to fuck. It's not the easiest question to ask."

"You didn't seem to have a problem with that waiter."

"I know, but it just feels different."

"Believe me, I know what you mean. I wasn't always on the board you know." Kristen grabbed her fresh beer and got up from the bar, taking Vanessa aside to a more comfortable set of seats in the corner of the club's bar. "I was a rookie too. After I got in, it was a bit before I really got into the fun of it all."

"What changed?"

"A veteran member approached me and loosened me up. After that, approaching anyone, staff or other members, was no problem. It's not like I'm pressuring anyone. No one's pressuring anyone. No's no, and no harm done. No on loses a job or a membership. Okay? Don't stress over it, Vanessa."

"Oh, okay...wait, are you, um...approaching me?"

"Oh no newbie, not yet at least!" Kristen laughed. "I mean let's be honest you're extremely fuckable, but right now, I'm in the mood for some cock. No offense."

"None taken," Vanessa said, both relieved and a little bit bummed. She said not yet though, Vanessa thought to herself, and smiled. She had never had thoughts like this before until now. Not that she minded. The possibilities could be endless.

"But even with my current craving, I think I can help you out."

"How?"

"Just sit back and watch." Kristen scanned the room for a good target, until her eyes settled on an old favorite of hers. She couldn't remember his name, never could with any of the people who worked here honestly. Not out of any kind of snobbery, Kristen was respectful and tipped well in many regards, she just wasn't interested in a personal relationship. Strictly professional...plus fucking them on occasion.

She snapped her fingers and pointed towards the server. He headed over immediately stopping directly in front of Kristen.

"How can I help you, Ms. Stewart?" he asked politely, expecting a drink order. However, with his experience with Kristen he should have known she wanted a bit more.

"I have a special order, think you can handle it?"

"I always can."

"Excellent," she smirked. She put down her beer and crossed her legs. Kristen looked over to Vanessa and winked.

"What can I get for you, Ms. Stewart?"

"Well, I want you to drop your pants and jerk off for me."

"Is that all, Ms. Stewart?"

"For now, yes."

"Very well." Vanessa didn't think she could be shocked by the goings-on at the club, but she was still a rookie, and both the brazenness of Kristen and the compliance of the eager staff member still took her a bit by surprise.

Kristen licked her lips, her eyes on the man in front her. The man's eyes were on her as well, watching her intently as he stroked his cock.

"I already know you like what you see...and even though I think I know the answer, do you want me to show you a bit more?" asked Kristen, her fingers trailing over her body. "Would you like that? Maybe see my tits?"

"Yes, Ms. Stewart." he replied. he voice was trailing, his mind focused on whatever fantasy he was putting together from both the visual of Kristen and memories of the things they had done in the past.

Kristen snickered to herself. Even the men she had experience with she could wrangle with just a snap of her finger. By teasing them just a bit, they were in her thrall. By pushing just a bit further, he was hers for the rest of the night, and Kristen decided to do just that.

Kristen licked her lips, flashing a smile at her waiter and removed her top, dropping it to the side of her. She ran her hand over her chest, rubbing her petite breasts and pulling her nipples. She slid her hand under her shorts and began frig herself, both to turn up the heat on her almost-lover and to scratch her own itch.

Vanessa had to shift in her seat, the scene turning her on as well. Then it occurred to her, Kristen was doing this out in the open, where any member of the club could see. It reminded her of what she had seen the first night Ashley brought her in, Emma Watson being fucked on a pool table. No one was stopping Kristen or the waiter. Hell, some were watching and Kristen and the man weren't flinching. In any other environment, Vanessa never would have done what she was thinking, but since no one stopped her from masturbating while watching the show Selena and Kristen had put on, no one would stop her now.

Smiling and taking a deep breath, Vanessa slid her hand down her own skirts, fingering herself as the newest show Kristen was putting on progressed.

Kristen herself slid from her seat to her knees. The waiter was jacking faster and faster, it was apparent to their audience and Kristen herself he was close to cumming.

Kristen had no words, instead opting for action. She opened her mouth stuck her tongue out, moving her head forward to place a few licks on the head.

While Kristen had no dirty talk to give, she had one instruction, one demand. "Cum. In my mouth. Not a drop outside. Every fucking drop on my tongue. I want to fucking taste it, got me?"

"Yes...yes...YES!" The waiter growled like a lion, shooting his hot load into Kristen's waiting mouth. The force of the first shot actually made Kristen flinch a little, but she handled it well, this wasn't her first taste of cum. After the first few shot, Kristen closed her lips around the head, sucking the last few drops out.

When the man was tapped out, Kristen pulled back, opening her mouth to show her prize to both him, and Vanessa. Vanessa actually licked her lips, her body heating up as she worked herself harder harder. She let out an audible moan when she saw Kristen swallow the load.

"Does the rookie want a load of her own?"

"Oh yes..."hissed Vanessa, her free hand roaming her body.

"Let's see what I can do for you." Kristen shooed the waiter away and set her eyes on the bartender. "Get over here, the lady needs a shot."

The bartender rushed from his spot to Vanessa, who had now similarly slid to her knees. He was new to the Velvet Club as well, hadn't even collected his first paycheck. Now he was about to jerk off in front of two starlets, one of them writhing in pleasure and waiting for a taste of his sperm.

He stood in front of Vanessa, pants dropped and ready to stroke himself off when a set of hand reached around from behind him, cupping his balls and stroking his shaft.

"I hope you don't mind if I give a hand," Kristen whispered in his ear. "Relax and enjoy. Consider this your tip." The bartender simply nodded, shivering as Kristen licked and bit as his neck. His eyes gazed down to Vanessa, her hands between her legs, her big, beautiful brown eyes looking up.

Unlike Kristen, Vanessa wanted to be vocal, she needed to let him know how much she need his white hot load.

"Come on," she pleaded. "Cum for me...fill my mouth up with your hot spunk...just for me baby...all for me....please...every drop...pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee...."

Feeling Kristen's hands working his cock and balls and seeing Vanessa Hudgens on her knees before him, masturbating and writhing on the ground, begging for his cum, it was too much for him.

"I'm cumming!" he yelped. As soon as he heard his cry, Vanessa's mouth darted to her cockhead, sucking and tasting everything he had to give as Kristen continued to jack him off. Even after Kristen had stopped jacking, Vanessa continued sucking, licking and teasing his sensitive head until he began to go soft.

"Care to show your prize?" Kristen asked, allowing the bartender to fall into a seat, exhausted. Vanessa did as Kristen asked, showing off her very filled mouth before swallowing down the load.

"And that, my dear, Vanessa, is how easy it is to invite one of our staff to have a bit of fun. Now if you'll excuse me..." Kristen grabbed the bartender by the collar and pulled him up to his feet. "I'm going to break the bartender in. You fine with that, bartender?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"Good boy. If you want to join me, we'll be in room 103 on the second floor. See you around Vanessa."

Vanessa waved Kristen goodbye then got to her feet. She looked around the bar. It still seemed odd to her that once the act was over no one was still looking. But for the time they were watching, Vanessa could definitely tell and loved every second of it. She once again took her seat and began to sip at her martini again.

"You are definitely fitting in around here," Ashley Benson said. She came up behind Vanessa, shocking the petite brunette. "Like a glove. That was a Hell of show."

"Thanks." Vanessa replied, her cheeks blushing a bit.

"Vanessa, a week ago you saw me suck a cock and get my face and tits covered with cum. I'd say modesty is right out the window at this point. Besides, I've already seen you take it in the ass."

"Very true. So what have you been up to today?"

"Just got out of the gym, freshly showered and ready to go out on the town."

"We have a gym?"

"Yep. And a pool and a hot tub. They're in the sub-basement."

"Oh god, a swim and a dip in a jacuzzi sounds like heaven right now."

"Knock yourself out, Nessa. You're in the club, it's all open to you. You have a swimsuit?"

"Actually, yeah. In my car. I was going to head to the gym after I was done here and swim a few laps."

"Well then, problem solved. Have a good time. Lunch tomorrow?"

"You bet."

"See you then Nessa, have fun." Ashley kissed her friend on the cheek and exited, Vanessa watching her go, curious for the first time about Ashley. Before the club, she never would ave thought about trying to bed her, but now....

"This...this is one big damn pool," Vanessa said. She was alone in the pool area, the sheer size of it dazzled her. It had to be Olympic-sized, but even that seemed too small of a description.

Dwelling on the size of the pool was not what she was hear to do, and the water looked really nice, after dipping her toes in the water to test the temperature, Vanessa set her towel down and dove in, the cool water refreshing her body and reawakening her mind.

She did a few laps in the pool back and forth before taking a breather on the shallow end. She rested on the stairs when she noticed someone new walk into the area.

"Well, if it isn't our newest member," Emmy Rossum said, giving Vanessa a wink. "Enjoying the pool?"

"Beyond belief." replied Vanessa. "Really needed that. This place has everything."

"And more." Vanessa watched Emmy walk to the jacuzzi. The pale beauty looked back to Vanessa, feeling the High School Musical star's eyes on her. "Want to join me? Solo hot-tubbing can be a drag."

"Sure." Vanessa exited to the pool, feeling Emmy's eyes on her now. By the time she was at the edge, Emmy had already settled in the hot water. Vanessa took a seat opposite Emmy, the heat of the water creating a delightful contrast with the cool water of the pool still on her skin.

"So, what do you think of our little organization?" Emmy asked. "Like it so far?"

"Yes, surprisingly."

"Surprisingly?"

"Well, if you had told me a month ago I'd be in a club with such...activities occurring on a regular basis and not only enjoy it, but participate, I'd call you nuts."

"Fair enough. But you are enjoying it?"

"Definitely."

"Good. After seeing that video of you on the balcony, you more than deserved a spot."

"You saw it?" Vanessa asked, almost playfully.

"You did give everyone the okay. It was really hot, maybe the best initiation video ever."

"Wow. Thanks."

"So, what else have you done since joining up? Or are you still kind of feeling around?"

"Well, didn't do much until today, actually."

"Oh really?" Emmy said, her voice eager. "Details!"

"Well, Kristen and I had a couple guys jerk off in our mouths in the bar. Well, Kristen did, then jerked the bartender off into my mouth."

"Out in the open?" Vanessa nodded. "Niiiice. I wasn't so bold when I first got in. Still not really. Prefer the privacy of the romance rooms."

"How are those?"

"Beautiful. The beds and couches are so comfortable, the sheets are satins, scented candles...perfect." As Emmy spoke she reclined in the hot tub, her back arching, her body imagining the comforts she was describing.

While Emmy was doing this, Vanessa couldn't help but look at Emmy, This gorgeous, woman before her, soaking wet in a bikini. Vanessa was very tempted to take Kristen's advice and make her approach.

"So, you had any girls yet?" Emmy asked, the question making Vanessa think her mind had just been read.

"Not yet." Vanessa replied, a half-smile on her face.

"You should really try it, it's a wonderful, a nice change of pace. I mean, myself, I prefer men by and large, but sometimes, you just need something different."

"Is that right?"

"Oh yes." Emmy replied, her eyes meeting Vanessa's. "Sometimes you just get an urge."

"Can't fight those urges." Vanessa moved from her seat, getting closer to Emmy.

"Why bother?" Emmy moved closer too. Soon the two were face to face, lips inches apart apart.

Both were waiting to see who would make the first move. It was almost like a dance, both were looking each other straight on.

Fuck it, thought Vanessa. She leaned forward and kissed Emmy, gently edging the taller woman to the edge of the tub.

Emmy returned the gesture, slipping her tongue in her new lover's mouth. Her hand reached around to Vanessa's back, undoing her bikini top and letting it slide off. Emmy's mouth moved from Vanessa's mouth to her neck, then to her breasts.

Vanessa rolled her head back and moaned. She ran her fingers through Emmy's click hair, goose bumps popping up from Emmy tender treatment of her tits.

"Sit on the edge," Vanessa told Emmy. Emmy scooted back and sat up on the lip of the jacuzzi. Vanessa waded forward, the look on her face one of a total seductress. She gently parted Emmy's gorgeous legs, her eyebrow arched as she looked up at her target.

Emmy looked down with baited breath as Vanessa began. The olive-skinned tarted kissed her way up Emmy's thighs, leaving a trail on each one with her tongue until she got right to the crotch. Vanessa slid her hands up Emmy's legs until she got to the hem of the bikini bottoms.

Once the troublesome garment was removed, Vanessa had another request. "Lose the top, please." Emmy removed her top, leaving he completely nude.

As soon as the top hit the floor of the room, Vanessa dived right into Emmy's cunt. She licked the labia while her fingers traced delicately along it, Emmy shivering from the tease.

Vanessa was working her tongue and fingers everywhere but the clit, Emmy on a wonderfully tantalizing edge. Finally satisfied Emmy had waited long enough, Vanessa went full on into eating her out.

"Shit!" Emmy yelped. She was glad she made the approach to Vanessa. It'd been on her mind since she saw the balcony video. Everything about it got her going. Not quite like Vanessa in flesh was, however.

If Vanessa could actually see herself, she'd be surprised at how much she was getting into what she was doing. Before the Velvet Club, she never would have imagined being with a woman. Even during the Spring Breakers shoot, with everything that was going on, it never even occurred to her. Now, especially with such a lovely partner, she didn't even second guess it.

Emmy began to breath deep, her toes curling as Vanessa pushed her closer and closer to cumming. She closed her legs, her thighs pressed tight again Vanessa's ears and began grinding into her face.

"Close...so close..." Emmy whined, she was just on the precipice when Vanessa began to hit her g-spot, and that was it. Emmy let out a scream that echoed throughout the pool and locker room when her orgasm hit her, Emmy almost falling backward from the sensations coursing through her body. She reached for Vanessa and pulled her up, kissing her deeply and tasting herself on Vanessa lips.

The two rolled out of the hot tub and on the the floor, Emmy on top of Vanessa and ferociously making out with her, kissing and biting her way down to Vanessa's bikini bottoms, frantically removing them and wasting no time in getting to her pussy.

"Oh FUCK!" Vanessa growled, arching her back as Emmy showed her cunt absolutely no mercy. Where as Vanessa teased, Emmy had no time for it.

"Oh God, that's it!" Vanessa's head thrashed back and forth, her wet hair almost snapping in the air. "You're gonna make me cum Emmy!"

"Then do it Vanessa...cum...come on do it...cum for me...!"

"AAAAAAAAH!!!!" Vanessa shouted, her orgasm rocking her body, Emmy refusing to let up as she rode it out. When the quakes and quivers were done, Vanessa was completely limp, exhausted with a big smile on her face. She was staring up at the ceiling, but almost looking past it, her mind in a haze. "Wow."

While she stared up, Emmy came into her view, the Shameless actress looking down on her, a grin on her face as well. "If you want more fun," she said. "Come up to room 107. Got something you might want to check out, Hudgens."

"Sure thing. Just gonna rest here a little."

"See you soon."

Once Vanessa had showered and redressed, she began to head to the elevator, ready to see what Emmy had in store. Halfway down the hall, she was stopped by Victoria Justice, in her gym gear.

"Hey, Vanessa," she said, halting the rushing beauty.

"What's up?"

"Oh, Emmy, wanted me to give you this." Victoria reaching into her hoodie pocket and handed Vanessa a key. "Might need this on the way to your guys' party."

"Well, I..."

"Don't be shy, we all heard what was going on in the pool area. It's cool." Victoria smiled bright seeing Vanessa blush a bit, but also seeing no sign of embarrassment. "I'll see you around. Have fun."

"Thanks." Vanessa clasped the key tight and headed to the elevator. It was only a few stories up, but the wait seemed like an eternity. She had no clue what Emmy had in store, and that mystery was making her wet.

Once the elevator doors opened, Vanessa walked very quickly down the hall. The hall itself was done up like a five star hotel, paintings and fine carpets, amazing furniture, the whole nine yards. She scanned the room numbers, looking for 107 when room 103 came up. Vanessa remembered that was the room Kristen was heading to.

She couldn't resist the temptation and put her ear to the door. Not surprisingly, Vanessa heard the sounds of amazingly filthy dirty talk and raunchy sex. She made a mental note to make an approach to participate a bit more actively with Kristen in the future. Right now though, Emmy Rossum was on the calender.

With a few more steps, Vanessa was in front of Emmy's room. Vanessa had long since left hesitation at the door for the day, so with excitement radiating from her, she turned the key and walked in.

"So glad you could make it, Vanessa," said Emmy as soon as her poolside lover walked in the door. "I hope you don't mind, but I started the party without you."

"Not at all," Vanessa replied, taking in the scene she had walked in on. Emmy was completely nude and on her knees, two of male staff in front of her, both their cock slick with spit. "Mind if I watch you a little."

"Make yourself at home," Emmy winked. She then turned her attention back to her men. Vanessa watched intently as Emmy sucked them. She wanted to join in, but she held herself back, she really wanted to see Emmy in action.

Emmy was not one to disappoint either. No one was bored, not Vanessa and particularly not her men. When was in her mouth, the other being stroked, both of them getting the best, smoldering eye contact she could manage.

While Emmy worked her magic, Vanessa began to remove her clothes. She was getting ready to pounce in on the action. She was like a kid in a candy store, not knowing where to start. Emmy? One of the men? Both the men? The men and Emmy? She tingled with excitement over all the choices.

The scene before Vanessa change slightly. Emmy laid down on the comfy, regal-looking bed. One of the men got on top of her, Emmy wrapping her legs around his waist as he mounted her while the other knelt next to her head, the woman taking his cock into her mouth.

"Nice," Vanessa uttered to herself. She removed her boots and was now completely nude like the rest of the group. Still, she held back, not quite ready to work her way in to the action.

Not that Emmy minded. She wanted Vanessa to join in, but she also loved the attention she was receiving from her boys. The licks, the kisses, the caressing with the now-steady fucking she was recieving, it was wonderful. Soon the sound of Emmy moaning and colliding flesh filled the room and probably emerged out into the hallway as well.

Vanessa had finally gotten tired of being an audience member. She approached the bed, heading for the man Emmy was sucking off. "Would you mind if I borrowed him for a second?"

"Be my guest." Emmy responded. Vanessa grabbed the man and kissed him hard, pushing him down on the bed, straddling him. She ground her pussy against his cock, teasing him.

"You wanna fuck me?" Vanessa asked playfully, licking at the man's lips.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes...please?"

"Good boy." Vanessa reached in between the two of them and grasped his cock, lining it up with her wet hole and slowly sunk down on him. "Big boy too."

The man placed his hand on Vanessa hips and the tanned beauty began to ride, gyrating her hips, her breasts bouncing with every thrust. The fact that Emmy was right next to her, getting fucked hard as well only spurned the young starlet on, riding her woodsman even hard.

"That's so fucking hot," Vanessa said, watching Emmy and her partner enjoy themselves. Emmy was sweaty and smiling lost in the haze of fun and sex. Her partner was having a great time too, burying himself balls deep inside of her and enjoying the wonders of Emmy Rossum's body, getting a taste of her bountiful breasts or just enjoying as they jiggled from the steady fucking.

Vanessa's guy joined in as well, sitting up to get a mouthful of Vanessa's tits. Vanessa winced in a mix of pleasure and pain as he tugged on her nipples with her teeth, the sensation making her stiffen for a second. He looked up at Vanessa's face, and she back at him. She leaned down, tongue out and kissed him, the two sucking on each other's tongues as Vanessa worked her rhythm up again.

On Emmy's side of the bed, she had switched position, now on her knees with her back pressed tightly to her lover's chest. One of his hands were at her breasts, the other at her neck squeezing slightly.

"Harder...fuck me harder!" Emmy yelled. "Fuck...fuck...FUCK!"

Vanessa followed suit, having her man put her on all fours on the bed. With his hands firmly on her hips, the man rammed her with everything he had, Vanessa's faced being pushed into the mattress.

"Good fucking boy!" Vanessa cried. "Such a good fucking boy!" She pushed herself up on her arms and gave Emmy a look, which the paler girl returned.

Emmy felly to her arms as well, now face to face with Vanessa. The two stared each other out, sexy grins on their faces before Emmy made the first move, kissing Vanessa as the two of them were being fucked.

Emmy moaned loudly into Vanessa's mouth, her orgasm rocking her body. The kiss broke as Emmy hung her head down and nearly collapsed on the bed, becoming almost a rag doll as her man continued to plow into her.

The sight of these two gorgeous women, sweaty, happy sand kissing while fucking them was too much for the men. They were going to cum, announcing it to the women.

"Where do you want it?" asked the man fucking Vanessa.

"Mouth...I want to fucking taste you."

"What about you Emmy?" her man asked.

"Cum in her mouth," Emmy said, looking up at Vanessa with a smile. "Both of you cum in her mouth."

"So generous." Vanessa replied. She got off her man and on to her knees on the floor. Both men gathered on either side of her, jerking off at her open mouth. Emmy had one more gift for Vanessa, as she too moved off the bed and slid towards Vanessa's pussy licking her while she waited for her loads to arrive.

"Oh shit...shit...FUCK!!!!" Vanessa came, and that sight triggered the men to cum as well, unloading their hot white cum into her mouth and onto her face, draining their balls completely on the sex-crazed starlet.

When Vanessa opened her eyes, she felt the warm cum on her body, saw the men exhausted and felt Emmy on her knees next to her. Emmy grasped Vanessa face and began to lick the cum off of it, collecting the fluid as if it were the most precious thing in the world, then hovered her mouth over Vanessa, depositing the cum in her mouth.

Vanessa then returned the favor, kissing Emmy and pushing the cum into her mouth, which Emmy then swallowed.

"I need two things right now," Vanessa said, breathing deeply.

"What would they be?"

"A shower and a long nap."

"Well, how about we take care of the shower first, and see if we still want the nap afterwards?" Emmy asked.

"Sounds good to me."

Post Thanks / Like

Great story again, but i missed Selena.... :)

3. Thanks Gooddude, Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Gooddude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Again a really good story, especially liked the parts with Vanessa. It would be interesting if Selena joins them two for their showerfun :)

5. Thanks Gooddude, Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Gooddude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great one!! :DD
    Loved the third act, altough i wondering the act in room :DD

7. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post