Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "San Diego Nights 2" with Molly Quinn

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "San Diego Nights 2" with Molly Quinn

Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, finger, exhibitionism, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Despite only spending a few short minutes together, there seemed to be a genuine attraction between myself and Molly Quinn. In fact I couldn't help but notice just how friendly she appeared to be, not to mention intrigued about if I was single and where I was from.

I chuckled inwardly when I was forced to admit that Lauren Cohan was in fact my big sister.

This only seemed to intrigue Molly, and encouraged her to flirt even more. In fact we spent the next few hours just walking around together and took the long way to the bathroom so we could get to know each other better.

It was only after she emerged from the restroom that Molly suddenly seemed distracted. As it turned out the Batman vs. Superman panel was getting underway and the actress was keen to check it out.

"Damn it. It's already started!" she said while looking at her watch and then rushing through the crowd.

"Not to be a stick in the mud but - what about Lauren!" I commented as I barely kept up.

"She'll be fine!" the striking redhead replied. "Besides. We'll only be a few minutes. I'm sure she can handle it!"

It was while rushing over to Hall H that I reminded Molly that the panel was undoubtedly sold out - but the actress didn't seem to care. In fact she appeared to have something up her sleeve.

Little did I know that the starlet apparently knew someone at the door and had planned to sneak in. Despite my skepticism, I was then shocked as the gorgeous actress reached back through the crowd and took my hand and told me to play along.

"Just pretend you're my boyfriend and we'll be fine."

"Fair enough." I agreed. "I can do that."

Once inside we were then directed to the back of the packed auditorium, just as the director of the film emerged on stage and greeted his fans. Molly and I soon found a secluded area of the room where I leaned back against a wall while she stood in front of me.

To my delight the actress was so excited to be there that she responded by taking my hands and placing them around her body, inviting me to hold her from behind. It seemed the "Castle" star wanted people to think that we indeed were an item - hoping that this would discourage any would be fans from approaching her.

I immediately thought back to my sister and stifled a laugh, as I now found myself playing the role of a fake boyfriend for the second time in as many hours.

Suffice to say I was more than happy to oblige as I now stood so close to Quinn that I could smell her perfume, and the scent of her red hear, and quickly realized just how sweaty her palms were.

It was during this panel appearance that the director suddenly announced that he had a surprise - in the form of a teaser trailer from the film, causing the entire place to erupt. Amusingly enough even Molly woof whistled to the news, as I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"ohmigod. I'm so excited right now!" she remarked as I squeezed her tight. "I can't wait to see this!"

"Jesus, you're shaking like a leaf."

"Don't let go okay," she replied over her shoulder. "I think I'm going to wet myself!"

"Now there's an image."

A moment later and the lights dimmed significantly leaving us all cloaked in darkness. It took a few moments for everyone's eyes to adjust to the dark, as we waited for the footage to roll.

A full two minutes went by as the crowd grew restless and now howled and chanted at the screen. The atmosphere in the hall was electric, but as incredible as it was I was then floored as I felt Molly push back and inadvertently grind her ass against me.

At first I assumed she had done it accidentally, but a moment later she repeated the action, and nuzzled her face into the side of my neck. I could feel her breath wafting across my face as her long amber hair tickled my nose.

This instantly caused my cock to twitch as she now persisted in moving her hips back and forth and grinding her sweet little ass against my wood.

At first I wondered if she knew what she was doing, but her actions spoke louder than words and caused my boner to nestle firmly between the cheeks of her butt. There was now no doubt about it, she knew precisely what she was doing and was no doubt making the most of the darkness.

The next few minutes were a total blur as everything seemed to happen in slow motion. With countless people standing around us in the dark, my hands seemed to have a mind of their own and now wandered across her body to feel and fondle her.

Before I realized what I was doing I skimmed my hands over her soft hips and across the flat of her bare naked belly. To her credit Molly kept her eyes locked on the screen - and took in a deep breath - as my fingers ultimately burrowed into the waistband of her shorts.

I took her lack of resistance as permission, and pushed my hand inside. The actress simply responded to this by sighing softly and arched her back, literally encouraging me to go on. My fingers boldly dipped inside her sexy short-shorts and explored around almost immediately.

A part of me expected her to resist or push me away, but she never did. Instead she squirmed in my grasp and allowed me to touch her inappropriately, right there in the packed hall surrounded by thousands of people!

The moment I made contact with her vulva, Superman was revealed on the screen - hovering menacingly in the rooftop spotlight that Batman had switched on.

It was a surreal moment as the audience erupted with cheers of awe and disbelief, while I now brushed the fingertips across Molly's ultra-soft quim, and focused my attention on her pea-sized clit.

I couldn't believe how wet she was.

Unfortunately for me I only had time to toy with her love-button for a brief second before the trailer suddenly stopped and lights came back up, causing me to pull my hand out of her pants.

The actors only spoke for a minute or so before they waved to the crowd and left the podium, not before Molly took my hand and made for the exit.

"Come on, lets get out of here." she said and I quickly followed.

Once outside, the actress seemed eager for a cigarette.

"Well that was an interesting trailer," I grinned, even though we both knew I wasn't talking about the footage.

"I can't believe I let you do that to me." Quinn smiled before slapping me playfully in the arm. "What if someone caught us?"

"Honestly, I didn't think that far ahead."

"Well, after that little display I think I need another bathroom break." she said with a cheeky grin.

We then wandered over to a nearby bar where I assumed I would have to wait for her while she went to the ladies room, however this time around Molly grabbed me by the hand and pulled me in with her.

"Get you ass in here," she hissed. "—before somebody sees us.

The moment we stepped inside the petite starlet literally threw herself at me, throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me hard on the mouth.

As I kissed her back, I fantasized about how exquisite her soft lips would feel wrapped around my cock. She then reached down between our bodies to unbutton her shorts, and invited me to pick up right where we had left off in the auditorium.

I didn't have to be asked twice and immediately finger-banged the gorgeous actress, filling her tight cunt with two fingers. We kissed each other the entire time, which made things even more erotic as she moaned into my mouth.

"We've only got a few minutes," she said before kissing me again. "Let's make it count!"

Without missing a beat the actress then reached down to squeeze my erection and pulled me out of my pants to jack me off directly in her hand. This was then followed by her dropping to her knees and taking me into her mouth.

She first started with the knob, then caressing her way slowly, warmly, gently downwards. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I felt her mouth ultimately encase one of my tight nuts.

My legs trembled and I gritted my teeth in desperate concentration - using all of my strength not to nut in her mouth prematurely.

She then began to bob her head back and forth and really seemed to go to town, her deep blue eyes glaring up at me the entire time as I filled her hot mouth.

"God damn you look so good like that," I panted under my breath "—with a hard cock in your mouth!"

I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, and could feel the lava rising in my loins. Thinking quickly I picked her up by the arm and kissed her hard on the lips, while shoving my hand into her pants to play with her again.

My god was she sopping wet!

"ugh, fuck." she moaned through a smile. "You better not play with me like that - you're likely to make me cum."

"—prove it." I challenged, before plunging two fingers into her pussy.

Molly groaned as I suddenly spun her around and pinned her face-first against the cold tiled wall. I then hauled her daisy-duke shorts down her legs and buried my face between those thick luscious cheeks.

"ugh, god." she hissed. "We don't have much time!"

I didn't waste another moment and stood up to rub the head of my cock against her tight pink cunt-lips. The sexy little nymph literally impaled herself as she bent over by the waist and impatiently eased herself onto my waiting prick.

Molly gasped audible to the intrusion but did not hesitate, as I pulled back slowly only to thrust back in again and proceeded to fuck her with slow, shallow stabs. I drilled her pussy for almost a full minute before I then did something totally unexpectedly, and pulled out to press the head of my cock against her backdoor.

I don't know what what surprised me more, the fact that I had done it - or her lack of resistance. In fact Molly's response to this was confusing to say the least, as she verbally objected, but her body pushed back and willingly offered me her ass.

I kissed her with renewed passion as I slowly eased into her ass, the both of us biting our tongues while trying not to make too much noise.

However the pleasure was so intense I thought I was going to scream, particularly when Molly glanced over her shoulder and with those pleading eyes and let a little moan escape her mouth.

"oh-god, fuck me!" she panted erotically.

I fucked her harder and faster, feeding her snug ass most of my eight inches. When she twisted her back and leaned over to shove her tongue down my throat, I just about lost my mind and erupted deep inside her backdoor.

Even as I ejaculated inside her backdoor, she continued to move my hips and made sure to milk every last drop of semen from me. When I finally pulled out of her gaping hole with a pop, the look on her face was priceless - a mixture of shame and excitement.

"I can't believe we just did that," she blushed while trying to pull her shorts back up. "I only met you a few hours ago."

"That was hot as hell," I grinned.

"That was mean." she whined through a smile - referring to the anal.

"—to be honest, I didn't know I was going to do it until I did it."

"At least let a girl know when you're going to - fuck her in the ass!"

Just hearing this tone from her made my cock twitch and I pulled her into another kiss.

Still. Despite her objections I could tell the striking redhead had clearly enjoyed the ass-fucking she had been dealt, so we collected our things and made our way back to my sister.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing much I can say other than AMAZING!!!

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks yoss, yeah those pix from GIGGIDYGOO definitely inspired me - that and the bats/supes trailer at Comic-Con. Figured I'd try to put the two together and see what happens. hehe

5. Likes GIGGIDYGOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Once again ... BRAVO Sir !

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome.
    Btw - where is the gif at the end from. I can't remember seeing it on Castle.

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
    Btw - where is the gif at the end from. I can't remember seeing it on Castle.
    No idea. Sorry Blackwing. Found it via tumblr and thought it was appropriate considering the context. hehe

Post Thanks / Like

Well if it is from Castle I'm bound to spot it in the next few days as I'll be re-watching S5 and S6(I can recite the first 4 in my sleep). Can you give a hint if Molly will be in any more chapters.

Post Thanks / Like

It could be from Avalon High

Post Thanks / Like

Though I missed the incest part with Lauren... Molly definitely ensured that we are not left high and dry :)
    Thanks TPG... Awesome as always!!

14. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Incredibly hot story, it was even better than I expected. I was excited for this one ever since you first brought it up in chat. To have Molly finally get her first story and as others have said before me this did not disappoint, right choice, etc. Great work TPG and thank you.

16. Thanks TPG thanked for this post