List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Break Up" with Olivia Holt and Kelli Berglund

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Break Up" with Olivia Holt and Kelli Berglund

The Break Up
    With Olivia Holt and Kelli Berglund
    Written by TPG
    CODES: FF
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: As far as I know both Olivia or Kelli do NOT eat pussy, but a man can dream can't he? ...at least I like to think so

"Screw you!! We're done." Olivia Holt snapped before hanging up the phone.

"Whoa. What just happened?" Kelli Berglund remarked as she wandered into the living room with a huge bowl of popcorn in her hand, readying to enjoy their long awaited slumber party.

Olivia sighed before putting her face in her hands.

"The rumors were true." she began to sob. "Luke cheated on me!"

Tears began to stream down the her face as Kelli rushed over and put her arms around her friend.

"Aw. It's okay." Kelli told her. "He's just an asshole Liv! You can do better than him anyway."

"I know." Olivia sniffled. "But that's not the worst part. Guess who he cheated with?"

"Who?"

"Peyton List!!" Holt claimed as anger grew in her eyes.

"What?!" Berglund snapped. "That little slut? Does Debby Ryan know about this?"

"I doubt it. But even if she did what could she do?" Olivia shrugged. "They've already been dating for a few days now!"

"Wow. What a bitch!" Kelli commented as she comforted her jilted friend. "And right behind your back too."

"I fucking hate that bitch! I hate them both!!" Olivia shouted before throwing a pillow across the room.

"Someone needs to teach that slut a lesson." Kelli added while holding Olivia tight.

The girls held each other for some time before Kelli reached up to wipe away her friends tears.

She genuinely loved her co-star and would do anything for her. But what Olivia didn't know was that Kelli also harbored some unfriendly tendencies towards her. In fact Kelli had a secret. Something she had never revealed to anyone.

As it turned out Kelli Berglund was actually bi-sexual, and so attracted to her co-star that she often found it hard to be around her without getting wet!

She practically salivated at the mere sight of Olivia, and was so enraptured in her presents that even during their impromptu slumber party that very evening, managed to rush off to the bathroom on two separate occasions to stuff her hand inside her panties and get off.

But unbeknown to Kelli the "Kickin It" star was not the only one in the room who preferred the company of other girls.

Even though Olivia Holt had never acted out on her "true feelings" she also had a similar disposition. In fact the two had a lot more in common then they knew—both lusting after the other in silence.

"Maybe we should be the ones to teach her a lesson." Olivia remarked looking at Kelli who simply smiled in agreement.

"Yeah. I've always hated that blonde bitch." Kelli said. "She always acts so high and mighty. Could be fun bringing her down a peg or two."

Fact of the matter was Kelli didn't like competition and Peyton List was definitely creeping in on her territory—at least according to a few industry insiders.

As far as Kelli was concerned she was the second tier Disney star (behind Olivia Holt) and was determined to keep her crown. But ever since Peyton had made a name for herself on the hit show "JESSIE" she had started to make a name for herself.

With that said a lewd thought suddenly crossed Kelli's mind.

"Let's do it Olivia!" Kelli stated. "Let's teach that little whore a lesson she'll never forget!"

"You think we should?"

"Oh sweetie. If you and I joined forces we could accomplish anything." Kelli assured her. "You know that right?"

"I guess." Olivia shrugged. "It does sound like fun."

As Kelli spoke Olivia couldn't help but smile. She really did love her best friend and couldn't imagine what she would do without her. As the two starlets cradled each other on the sofa they continued to caress and fondle one another absentmindedly.

"I love you so much Olivia." Kelli told her. "You know that right?"

"I love you too Kelli. More than you know."

Olivia desperately grabbed on to her BFF and squeezed her tight, murmuring a barely audible thank you as her arms enveloped her precious friend. Sighing deeply, she let her head slowly sink onto Kelli's comforting feminine shoulder.

"I honestly don't know what I would do without you." Holt whispered. "You're my whole world."

As Olivia spoke Kelli felt tremors rumbling deep inside her body, the unmistakable call of that all-too-familiar feeling she'd known most of her life. They were hurriedly building up and spreading throughout her body.

They were feelings she shouldn't be having at this moment, hot, hungry, sexual feelings. The kind of sordid, disgusting, unnatural feelings she'd had for Olivia ever since they'd been introduced all those years ago.

Even after all these years Kelli had never been able to get that one glorious image of Olivia out of her mind. The time they were at Dove Cameron's house for a pool party, changing into their swim suits.

Olivia had stripped down to her birthday suit, her perfectly formed body completely exposed to a very mesmerized young girl's lustful stares. A body that radiated carnal sensuality with every movement.

Kelli could practically visualize every single detail of that scene with such vivid clarity that it almost seemed like it had happened yesterday: Olivia bending over—her pert, teenage breasts jiggling enticingly as she casually slipped on her swimming costume.

Berglund watched spellbound as Holt straightened up, chest out, hands behind her back securing her bikini top, her long slender legs stepping into the skimpy thing that was a sorry excuse for a bikini bottom, before posing in front of the full-length mirror, modeling herself, running her hands across her bare naked hips and back down her firm succulent ass.

Olivia Holt was just about the most captivating creature Kelli had ever laid eyes on, with the rest of that afternoon turning out to be a real torture test for her as she watched Olivia frolic in the pool, her erect nipples jutting out from behind her bikini top, almost crying out for attention.

It goes without saying the leggy brunette spent most of that afternoon frigging herself senseless in the upstairs bathroom, especially after she had stumbled across Olivia's disused panties which she stuffed into her mouth while she sat back on the John and twiddled herself!!

Snapping back to the present, Kelli realized she was quivering with unrestrained desire, her mind having been so consumed by those unnatural thoughts of long ago. It was also impossible for her to ignore that heavenly flow which now pooled inside her panties and made her want to rub her thighs together.

She pulled Olivia closer and buried her head in her friend's soft golden hair. What was she going to do, she wondered anxiously as an icy, malevolent fear suddenly invaded her belly. How could she possibly keep living this lie!

Meanwhile Olivia's mind was still reeling with savage torment even as her crying began to subside. So many conflicting and contradictory thoughts filled her head.

They couldn't possibly continue like this could they? She knew she'd never survive if they did. But what to do about it. How would her BFF react if she ever found out that Olivia was attracted to her. That Olivia liked girls.

She couldn't tell her. It was that simple.

Yet how could she ignore the blissful wonder she felt being held in Kelli's arms like this. So close their bodies seemed to melt together. It felt so perfect. So right. They were meant to be together. They made such a perfect couple.

All the pain she was experiencing wasn't enough to keep her body from responding to Kelli the instant she was taken into her arms. Her nipples sprang to life so fast they hurt like hell as their two bodies came together. There was just such awful hunger and need for one another.

"Are you okay?" she heard Kelli ask before planting an innocent kiss on the side of her cheek.

"No." was all she could say.

"Aw. Poor baby. It'll be okay I promise." Kelli assured her. "I'm right here with you and I'm not going anywhere I swear."

God damn it. Olivia thought. She wanted to scream! Don't you know what you're doing to me?! But Olivia said nothing. Instead she pushed herself harder against her best friend as if doing so could bind them together forever.

Kelli gasped inwardly as Olivia's body moved intimately against her own. She couldn't be certain but she thought she could feel Olivia's nipples rubbing against her chest. The mere notion alone made her dripping wet!

At this point her need for this beautiful girl was too great and so far past the point of no return it was ridiculous. It was now or never she realized, and never was no longer an option!

With her mind finally made up Kelli let the back of her hand travel along Olivia's spine, glide up to the back of her shoulders and slowly caress the nape of her neck.

Receiving no negative reaction she let her fingers linger there for several minutes gently stroking and massaging Olivia's hairline until she felt her friend literally melt into her arms.

"Ooh. That feels...so...so nice." Liv cooed erotically.

That simple comment unleashed a seething fury between Kelli's legs that sent her flying. Her steamy lips and smoldering clit would burst into flames at any second if she didn't stop what she was doing—if indeed she could stop!

A low hushed gasp escaped Olivia's lips when Kelli's fingers crept up into her hair and proceeded to massage her scalp, igniting in her an excitement, the likes of which she'd never before experienced.

Wild confused thoughts rushed through Liv's brain as her body screamed for more. Could Kelli possibly know the effect she was having on her? Could she too want what Olivia wanted so desperately?

Suddenly she felt Kelli's hand on the move again, maneuvering down her spine and around her hips and belly. Olivia's entire body tingled with anticipation as her friends skillful fingers walked their way lower and lower, coming to rest at the hem of her night shirt.

Her fingers were sneaking underneath, grazing bare flesh as they slowly began their assent upwards, higher and higher up one of her naked legs.

Olivia gulped hard, so eager for what would happen next. She dare not speak for fear of blowing what may well be the most incredible moment of her life. But nothing happened. The seconds ticked by and silence.

Kelli was suddenly a statue—totally mute and immobile. Even her breathing had ceased! Oh my gosh. How could this be happening, a voice screamed inside Berglund's head! Shit, shit, shit!!! She probably thinks I'm a complete pervert, feeling her up like this!

With her hand only a wisp away from Olivia's panties it had stopped dead in its tracks, resting on the inside of her ultra smooth thigh. Her certainty vanishing abruptly.

This is wrong, Kelli told herself, so fucking wrong! They're going to lock me up and throw away the key!

"Mm. Don't stop." said a voice so softly Kelli thought she imagined it.

Of course she had. She was so far gone now her mind was playing tricks on her!

"Please. Don't stop."

There it was again. Only this time Kelli knew she'd heard it!

Berglund pulled back slightly to see two pleading eyes staring back at her, eyes that told her everything she'd ever hoped to see. I want you. I need you. I love you. Take me!

The actress was suddenly awash in years of pent-up emotions, all erupting and exploding at once, overwhelming her mind with their power and their intensity, making it impossible for her to fully comprehend the meaning of what she'd just seen in her best friend's eyes.

Was she hallucinating or did she actually see what she thought she saw? Kelli knew all too well how easy it was to see what she want to see. And god knows how much she wanted Olivia!!

Looking up again Kelli's heart pounded in her chest. Olivia's eyes were boring into her own as her luscious lips slowly mouthed the word "Please."

Shaking like never before she slowly reached up and traced the tip of her finger across her best friends mouth, to which Olivia speared out her pink tongue and ever-so-gingerly licked at it.

Berglund watched spellbound as her blonde co-star gently licked the tip of her index finger before taking most of the digit into her mouth, sucking it slowly like a lollipop.

The next few moments seemed like an eternity as Kelli lowered her face towards Olivia's and their lips finally merged. They're mouths melted together and in that glorious moment they became one heart, one body, one soul.

The teenagers kissed and kissed for what seemed like hours, but was probably twenty full minutes. Emotions ran high as their lips and tongues frantically made love to each other, a lifetime of lust, hunger, and craving overcoming and consuming them.

In a sudden blur of boldness Kelli's hand reached up to cup one of Olivia's breasts. Hands and fingers feverishly clutched the soft, succulent flesh, relishing the treasure they'd so avidly been seeking.

Olivia sighed with glee when Kelli's fingers began attacking her erect, pencil-eraser sized nipples. Pinching, twisting, pulling, Kelli went to work sending Olivia to heights she'd never dreamed possible.

"Oh Kelli..." crooned Olivia. "That feels...so good."

Kelli took this opportunity to turn her attention to Olivia's other nipple. In response Olivia pushed hard against her new lover forcing her aching tit deeper into Kelli's eager hand.

"Harder." she panted as her fingers fumbled with her friends night shirt.

Without wasting a single moment Olivia grabbed the cotton material and hauled it over her head. The bra was only slightly more of a challenge but soon that too was off and Kelli was left just as topless as her blonde co-star!

Berglund gasped excitedly when she felt the tip of Olivia's tongue suddenly flick across her sensitive buds. Then soft, wet lips were nursing on it, sucking with the eagerness of a newborn baby.

She almost passed out when Olivia's mouth settled on her other teat and gave it the same exquisite treatment. In only seconds they both needed more...much more!!

Standing up from the sofa they quickly stripped each other naked and were in each other's arms in an instant, bodies heatedly pressed together, wildly hugging and kissing, feeling and groping until they couldn't stand it anymore.

Olivia finally took Kelli by the hand, and led her through the house and back to her bedroom where she pushed the leggy brunette back against the wall near her dresser, and shoved her wet tongue down her throat!

They moaned into each other's mouths as they now stood grinding against each other's bare naked thighs. Kelli ultimately broke their lip-lock to drag her lips down Olivia's neck and continued down the swell of her breast, all the while clutching her friend's butt in both hands.

"Ugh. I want you so bad!" Kelli hissed as the two found themselves lost in a savage fever.

"Stop teasing me." Olivia purred to which Kelli took her friend by the hand and directed her towards the bed.

As soon as Olivia laid down Kelli was squirming on top of her, unable to contain her ferocious hunger. In a flash her mouth was all over Olivia's chest, kissing, licking, sucking—devouring her, unleashing a torrent of desire.

"Just lay back for me." she smiled mischievously. "Let me pamper you a little."

She then slid her tongue between Olivia's breasts and across her flat tummy, running delicate circles around her belly button while smiling up at her the entire time.

"Fucking tease." Holt quipped with an evil grin before spreading her legs and encouraging her to continue.

Kelli was only too happy to oblige and slowly moved downward, lower and lower, until her tongue at last came to rest at the very top of Olivia's vulva.

"Oh. God." moaned Olivia furiously grinding her hips upward against Kelli's mouth. "Fuck. Don't stop now!!"

But that's precisely what the older actress did. Raising her head up, she paused long enough to tease her with her words.

"What do you want me to do Liv?"

Olivia was too stunned to speak. Her brain had lost all ability to form coherent thoughts, much less words, so delirious was she from Kelli's artful love-making.

"Ugh. God." Holt stammered. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what?" Kelli played coy which only infuriated Olivia further.

"Unngh."

"Tell me baby." Kelli whispered from between her friends legs. "I want to hear you say it."

"Goddamn you Kelli!" Olivia panted out of breath. "You know what I want!"

"Then tell me all those things you want me to do to you." Kelli added seductively.

"Please." Olivia moaned. "Just...lick me. Please."

"Sorry?"

"Kelli!! Lick me. Eat my pussy please!" Olivia almost pleaded. "Just put your mouth on me!!"

The need in her voice was all Kelli wanted to hear. She loved foreplay and dirty talk but was too ashamed to ever admit it, so she tried to force her lovers into saying something and it worked!

"Yeah? Is that what you want?" Kelli purred back. "You want my mouth on you Liv? You want me to eat your pussy?"

Before her friend could answer, Kelli used the tip of her finger to glide between her girlfriend lips, smearing her wetness around her clit before she dove in.

"Ohmigod...YESSSS!!" moaned Olivia as she arched her back sharply on the bed.

The salty taste and sensual feel of that hard, female nub sent Kelli's body into convulsions as a monster orgasm rapidly built up inside her and threatened to rip her apart at the legs.

Sucking furiously, she carefully inserted a single finger into Olivia's hole as the orgasm finally let go. An erupting volcano had less fury than the hellish wrath now hammering her body!

"Ohmigod. Shit!" gasped Olivia as she desperately humped her friends mouth. "Right there. Right there. Ugh. Yes!!"

Kelli's hand reached up to cup one of Olivia's breasts as she shoved her tongue deep inside her moaning BFF.

"Ugh. Kelli. Fuck me with your tongue!!" Holt grunted while spreading her legs wide at the knee.

Their hands and mouths were all over each other as their orgasms raged on unabated. Writhing on the bed Kelli suddenly got up and moved to straddle her friend—placing their limbs in a scissor configuration, which allowed her to tower over the whimpering blonde while she whipped her hips back and forth.

"Ohmigod. Ohmygod. Kelli." Olivia moaned loudly when she realized what her friend was attempting to do.

"Yeah?" Kelli grunted as she grabbed her friends thighs and held it tight against her own chest. "I want to fuck you so bad Liv!"

"Oh. Fuck. Yeah. That feels...so good!!"

"Look at me Liv!" Kelli insisted. "Look at me while I rub my pussy against you!!"

After a lifetime of ignoring the obvious they couldn't get enough! Panting and sweating they went at each other like two animals. Their bodies so alive with sheer lust and craving neither knew existed!

Their scissoring ultimately lead to the girls climbing into the 69 position with Kelli crawling on top of her blonde friend and reaching over to spread Olivia's legs wide on the bed.

Even after having climaxed twice in this sinful position their fury raged on and the two harlots ultimately rolled onto their sides where they continued to lick and suck at each other's cunts until their bodies could no longer handle it. With muscles spasming and orgasms at last subsiding they collapsed back in exhaustion.

"Holy. Shit." gasped Kelli. "That was intense huh?"

"You got that right." sighed Olivia while caressing her friends chest. "Had I known about that tongue of yours I would have done this sooner."

"Ha. Look who's talking." Kelli giggled. "Little miss swirl!"

"Huh?"

"That thing you do...with your tongue? Jesus Christ Olivia!" Kelli confessed. "I thought I was going to pass out!!"

Unable to move the "Kickin It" co-stars simply lay there giggling in each other's arms as they replayed the nights events.

"I still can't believe we just did all that."

"I know right." Kelli quipped. "I can't believe we actually sixty-nined one another right here on your bed!"

"Err. Shut up. You loved it!" Holt replied defensively. "I didn't hear you complaining earlier."

"I'm not! Believe me." Kelli panted. "I'm just beat right now. What a work out."

The ladies finally fell quiet for a minute and lay there basting in their contentment.

"But seriously." Olivia added a minute later. "Someone needs to teach that little slut Peyton List a lesson."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"What? You, me, the shower...and your tongue in my ass?"

"No silly!" Kelli laughed. "Maybe we should call Peyton up for a little get together...give her a lesson in manners?"

"Meh. You're just saying that cause you want to stick your tongue inside her!"

"Well sure! I wouldn't mind." Kelli admitted. "But don't tell me the idea of us daisy-chaining together doesn't make you a little wet Liv."

Olivia giggled.

"You know me too well."

2. Thanks whaywood13 thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was amazing keep it up!

4. Thanks whaywood13 thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

that was unbelievable there better be a sequel

Post Thanks / Like

OMG.. Amazing.. The Daisy Chaining is wildly needed now!