Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Prank" with Jennifer Lawrence

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Prank" with Jennifer Lawrence

The Prank
    With Jennifer Lawrence
    Written by MissFyt
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Hi all! Some of you may remember me from when I used to post stories here and talk in unnecessary detail about my sex life in the shoutbox a few years back. Well, I'm back, and here's a little something I wrote just for you. Usual disclaimers apply. This story was inspired by the following anecdote...

She'd be the first to admit that she loved being famous, but as Jennifer Lawrence made her way through LAX, head down, face obscured by shades and a baseball cap pulled tightly down over her blonde hair, she was enjoying the respite. The paparazzi had seen her off from London Heathrow with the usual questions about her personal life, flashes strobing as she headed through security, and a few of the other passengers had asked her for autographs and wanted to chat, but the great thing about an eleven hour flight was that people got used to you being there. Celebrity tended to wear off.

She'd gotten off the plane first, and there had only been a couple of other passengers in First Class. Standing in line at customs, just another all-American girl arriving home, was about as anonymous as life got these days, and a part of her was dreading the moment when she walked out into Arrivals.

"Hi," she said, to the tired-looking black man who finally beckoned her to his station.

"Sunglasses off, please." He took her passport, face deadpan.

She did as he asked, waiting for him to say something as he glanced from the picture in her passport to her face, which adorned billboards all over town, advertising Dior and The Hunger Games.

"How was your trip, Miss Lawrence?" He asked. If he recognized her, he gave no sign.

"Good," she said. "Tiring."

"Well, welcome home. We did have a couple of questions about the bags you checked, so I'm going to have you take a seat over there until one of our agents can talk to you."

"I'm not in trouble, am I?"

"It's just a formality, I'm sure. The agent will explain."

"Okay. Thanks."

She made her way to the bench he'd indicated, and barely had time to sit down before a door behind her opened and an agent stepped out.

"Miss Lawrence, I'm Agent Jensen. Could you come in here, please?"

"Of course." She laughed. "I hope I'm not in trouble."

"Just a few questions."

Despite herself, Jennifer was nervous. Jensen was no bored career man stamping passports. He was tall and lean, his posture alert and his attitude as no-frills as the room he led her into, which was empty save for a table - on top of which sat one of her bags - and two chairs. It was lit by a single fluorescent strip that reflected sharply off the white walls in a way that made her feel the jetlag of the trip. She couldn't wait to get home to bed.

"Have a seat," Jensen said. "I'll try not to take up too much of your time."

"I hope I can help," Jennifer said, sitting down. "What's this about?"

He reached into her bag. She had a feeling she already knew what he'd have in his hand when it emerged, and sure enough, it was one of the buttplugs.

"Oh, Jesus." She snorted laughter and quickly covered her mouth. "Is this a joke? Did somebody put you up to this?"

"It's not a joke, unfortunately." The agent's face was unreadable. "There were ten of these in your bag. Can you explain why?"

"It's..." Jennifer waved her hands, "Fuck, this is embarrassing. It's a joke. I have this thing with a girlfriend where we send each other stupid sex toys."

"Why would you do that?"

"She's an actress, too. We try and put each other in awkward situations, like, she's down at the pool and I sneak into her room and artfully arrange a bunch of huge dildos on her bed for the maid to find, that sort of thing."

"So you were going to use them to play a trick on your friend?"

"Why else would I need ten buttplugs? Is it illegal to bring them into the country or something?"

"Not illegal, but certainly suspicious. Do you use these, Miss Lawrence?"

She felt her face growing warm. "No. I mean, not...no."

"I'm sure you're aware that sometimes people smuggle drugs by concealing them in their bodies. There are a variety of ways this is done, but one of the most common is by pushing them up into the anus. Mules commonly use these sorts of implements to exercise the sphincter muscles, enabling them to carry larger quantities more effectively."

"You think I have drugs in my ass?"

"I don't think anything, Miss Lawrence. It's my job to investigate suspicious situations and draw conclusions based on the evidence."

"You obviously know who I am. Why would I be smuggling drugs?"

"Again, it's not my place to speculate. It's my job to..."

"Investigate, yadda, yadda, yadda, I get it. What do you need to do?"

"I need you to undress so I can do that."

"You? Shouldn't it be a woman who gives me the rubber glove?"

"We don't currently have any female agents on duty. We can wait for one, if you'd prefer, in which case you'll have to remain here until 8am."

"That's like nine hours."

"I'm sorry. If I could get one here sooner, I would."

"Fuck. I'm not staying here for nine hours." She pointed at the smoked glass that covered one wall. "Is there a camera behind there? A gang of giggling agents? Ashton Kutcher?"

A smile ghosted across Jensen's face and was gone. "A camera, but it's off. We use it for interviews. Nobody else is back there. We kept this as quiet as we were able. It probably wouldn't be good for us or you if this situation went beyond these four walls."

"Okay. Okay. So...what, I just bend over?"

"Whatever's comfortable for you. I'll need you to remove any underwear and lift up your dress. I'll be right back."

Agent Jensen left the room. Jennifer sighed, lifting the hem of her white summer dress so that she could pull down her panties. She stood and walked around the table, looking into her bag at the buttplugs.

"Pranked yourself, you dumb bitch," she said.

Jensen returned with what looked like a first aid kit in his hands. He set it down on the table, and when he opened it, any lingering suspicions Jennifer had that somebody was playing a trick on her melted away.

"Christ," she said. As well as gloves and lube, there were various other tools that looked like they'd be more at home in a dungeon.

"Are you okay with latex?" He asked.

"Latex isn't what's worrying me."

"Jennifer," he said, his tone a little softer, "I'm a professional, I won't hurt you."

"Okay," She puffed out her cheeks. "Okay. Let's get it over with."

She turned her back on Agent Jensen, bent over, and lifted her dress.

"Stand with your feet as far apart as you can," he said.

She adjusted her stance, feeling exposed, cool air on her bare ass as Jensen put on his gloves and then squeezed lube onto his right hand, covering his fingers.

He knelt behind her. "You may feel a little discomfort," he said.

"No shit."

"I hope not," he said.

Despite herself, she laughed. This was probably as awkward for him as it was for her, and he had to maintain a professional demeanor. Still, she was sure he'd be telling his Jennifer Lawrence story at parties for years to come.

His finger was cool, strangely alien in its latex coating, slipping around the rim of her asshole and then sliding slowly into her. He worked it back and forth - getting her lubed enough that he could reach as far as he needed to, she guessed - in a manner that was almost sexual. He was right about being a professional, though, it was far more comfortable than the other anal experiences she'd had. In fact...

Jennifer cleared her throat. It felt warmer in the room. Had they turned the air conditioning off?

"Are you okay?" Jensen asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright. I'm just going to..."

He added a second finger, and the way it stretched her, pushing back against the resistance of her muscle, pushing deeper into her, made Jennifer bite her lip. She could feel sweat on her brow, and she hoped her breathing wasn't as loud as it sounded.

"You're shaking," he said. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah...I...you're..."

She knew she should say something, do something. There was a rhythm to the way his fingers moved, an intent. She felt like she couldn't move, standing there with her legs spread, still holding her dress up for him.

"Almost done," he said, withdrawing his fingers. "Stay right there."

Jennifer did as she was told, her face burning. When she felt the plug, she moaned and grabbed the edge of the table. He'd covered it in lube, but still, the way it stretched her as he pushed it into place, how it flared from a slim, rounded end to a point where it felt a couple of inches wide, had her gasping, her legs trembling.

"Good girl," he said. "Now turn around and sit up on the table."

When she turned around, his face was as impassive as ever, his demeanor all business as he peeled off the gloves and tossed them into a wastebasket.

"Spread your legs for me."

She did as she was told, wondering if she was in shock. She wasn't exactly the kind of girl who fucked with the lights off, but she couldn't remember a time she'd just displayed herself like this. There was something about the way he spoke to her, as though the idea that she'd do anything other than obey without question hadn't even crossed his mind. Then there was this weird, lingering professionalism about him. Even with the plug in her ass and the memory of his fingers doing things to her that definitely weren't in the line of duty, some small part of her still clung to the idea that this was standard, that he was doing his job. The alternative - that he was doing these things to her, that she was letting him, that she was hornier than any of her boyfriends ever got her - was too much to process.

But the fingers he slid into her pussy were gloveless, and the only lubrication was being provided by Jennifer herself. She couldn't help but moan, and when he pressed down, fingertips touching the hard surface of the plug through a wall inside her that was all nerve endings, she actually cried out, muscles in her thighs and stomach twitching uncontrollably.

That maybe-smile twitched Jensen's lips again. Without speaking, he reached down and unzipped his pants, taking his cock in his hand as he stepped in closer, rubbing its head up and down between her labia before pressing it to her opening, entering her slowly, shaft stretching her pussy, filling her, the friction between his flesh and hers making them both groan.

He fucked her on the table, slowly at first, taking the time to give her all of his cock each time he drove into her, hands moving up over her body to grab the straps of her dress and bra and pull them off her shoulders, exposing her breasts. He cupped and squeezed them, his thumbs pushing at the hard tips of her nipples as he leaned in to kiss her neck, sucking and biting her skin.

Jennifer could feel her control slipping away as he pounded her harder, faster, his cock teasing and moving the plug as he fucked her. Her cries filled the room, and she could feel her eyes rolling back in her head, as though she was going to pass out.

Her orgasm, when it came, was massive. She grabbed the front of his uniform, pulled him close so that she had him all inside her, holding him with her thighs as her body peaked and she bit her lip hard enough that she tasted blood, trembling uncontrollably until the air exploded out of her and she fell back onto the table, breathless and sweat soaked.

But Jensen wasn't done yet. He pulled her up and span her around, bending her over the table again. He grabbed the base of the plug and pulled it free, drawing another moan from Jennifer even as he tossed it aside and thrust his cock into her waiting ass.

It didn't take long. He held her head down, her face against the table, ass up for him to squeeze and slap as he drove his cock into her again and again, his skin meeting hers with a slap each time, until he was gasping, unable to hold on anymore, his cock twitching as he came in her ass, slumping on top of her until he was done.

Ten minutes later, Jennifer Lawrence emerged from the Arrivals lounge. Even in a baseball cap and shades, the paparazzi recognized her instantly; the questions and pictures started immediately. She smiled and waved as she walked by them and out the doors, where a car was waiting, hopefully with a driver that wouldn't ask questions about why she was late and wouldn't notice that she smelled like sweat and sex.

"Where are we going?" He asked, when she got in.

"Home," she said.

The car pulled away, and Jennifer adjusted herself in the seat, accommodating the plug that sat snugly in her ass, keeping Jensen's come from leaking out. She was under orders to call him when she got home so he could tell her what to do next, and her panties were soaked just thinking about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Short and sweet.. Nice!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see a sequel to this story.