Thread: Miche11e K33gan

Post Thanks / Like

2. Thanks sid9764_c, Simmo, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes sid9764_c, Simmo, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Thanks sid9764_c, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing new unfortunately but found larger versions of her Lipsy shoots from the past year or so,

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

10. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

just another web find...but fucking hell.

14. Thanks sid9764_c, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes sid9764_c, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

decided to make a few gifs

16. Thanks sid9764_c, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes sid9764_c, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

KEEGAN:

My Time in South Africa

Hey everyone !!! I'm back!!!

First of all, an apology – Sorry I haven't been able to do my blog for the past few weeks, but I was basically filming every day, plus with being on set in the country a lot of the time, the wifi wasn't the best….

Anyway, South Africa…. WOW! What an amazing experience. Not only was I lucky enough to be working in such a magical place, I was lucky enough to experience it for a few days with my family.

My mum Jackie and brother Andrew came out for a week, and when they went home Mark and his parents Carol and Mark came out. Unfortunately I was working most of the time, so I was unable to spend every day with them but we always managed to go out for dinner in the evenings which I loved because the food is out of this world.

One night we had dinner in Fork which was a Tapas restaurant, and I absolutely loved the Codfather which had no menu, you just had to go to the counter and pick your own, very fresh seafood!

There's so much to experience in Cape Town, my mum and brother went on a safari, and went to see the penguins on Boulders beach. Mark and his parents went paragliding off Lions Head mountain, plus the weather was delightful the entire time everyone stayed which was a big bonus.

My experience working over there was incredible, I loved every second of it, although it was hard work sometimes, and long days, the production team and crew were so positive they kept everyone going. I have learned so much from this project and from the people I have been working with.

Not forgetting all the actors… We bonded straight away, the cast are SO talented and fun to work with, and in the past 6 weeks we have all become great friends. I've only been back a day and already I'm missing not seeing them.

I have a couple of weeks to unwind before filming starts up again for another 6 weeks. The second phase of filming will be in England though, so we are now around half way there to finishing the series.

So, during the rare bit of down time I did get I enjoyed visiting a lot of wineries. Now I'm not a massive winey as such, but since my spell in South Africa I have to say, I enjoy it far more…

One day we went wine tasting for the day in Franschhoek.

Franschhoek is a traditional vineyard town in the Western Cape famously known as the French Corner of the Cape, and is considered to be the food and wine capital of South Africa. Believe me, it didn't disappoint!

We visited lots of different wineries but my favourite was Mont Rochelle, which is owned by Richard Branson. The scenery was just breathtaking, a beautiful part of the world.

I did manage to go out and have a bit of a shop too, only once or twice, and and in the department store I walked passed a Lipsy concession, I had to take a picture and send it to my mum, pahahah!I know, I am a bit of a geek, but I still love seeing my collection in the stores, and even more so when its in a shop far away from where I live.

So, since being back, I haven't really done much of anything, it is so lovely to be back at home, my dogs won't leave my side they are following me around into every room in case I leave them again ha ha!

I am going to be going to the BAFTA awards which I am looking forward to, I always enjoy this event and it's a good excuse to wear something really special. I haven't a clue what that will be yet, I am booked in for fittings this week so I will have a much better idea by this time next week. Some of the outfits from the Met Gala in New York were another level of wow. This seems to be the event that designers really throw the boat out and do something truly artistic and eye-catching . Kendall Jenner's Versace dress was stunning, and I also loved Emily Ratajkowski's black and white asymmetrical backless dress. Wow! What a body!

I nipped out yesterday for some new foundation, and decided to go with the MAC face and body. It's more like a tinted moisturiser, as it's so light, but last time I had a bottle of it, it lasted nearly a year! If you you need more coverage then you can apply more without it becoming cakey. It's also good on shoots, because you can cover things like bruises or scars easily.

I can never go into MAC and get just one thing, so I bought this matt nude lippy too. It's called 'Velvet Teddy' and glides on like a dream!

Until next week,
    All my love
    Michelle xxx

18. Thanks sid9764_c, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

KEEGAN:
    Apologies for not writing my blog sooner, but it has been pretty intense some days with filming and I haven’t really done much other than work – and relax in between working! This is how I learned some of my scenes the other night – in a big ol bubble bath!

(now there's an image)

20. Thanks sid9764_c, LemonTalk thanked for this post
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast