List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Velvet Club Part 3: Initiation Vol.1 with Vanessa Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Velvet Club Part 3: Initiation Vol.1 with Vanessa Hudgens

The Velvet Club Vol.1: Initiation Part 3
    with Vanessa Hudgens, Victoria Justice, Sophia Bush and Chloe Moretz
    By Deadshot
    codes: MF,FF, MMFF, MMMF, oral, exhib, blowbang

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it ever occurred, nor would it.

"This has to be my second favorite activity here," said Vanessa Hudgens, relaxing the Velvet club's steam room. She rested her had on the wall, her eyes shut as she breathed in deep.

"What's the first?" Victoria Justice asked. She was sitting across the room from Vanessa, dressed only in a white towel, as Vanessa was, and just as relaxed. "Or should I guess?"

"Chess, of course." Vanessa sarcastically replied. "With so many cute pawns, it's hard to resist."

"Well, if you want to see an interesting game, come to the special show room in about thirty minutes."

"Got something planned, Ms. Justice?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Speaking of which, I should get going, just get everything lined up. See you there?"

"Well, I'll see you, most definitely," said Vanessa. "You might be too busy to see me."

"True, true," giggled Victoria as she exited the steam room.

Vanessa was now alone with her thoughts, a Cheshire grin forming on her face. That's two things to look forward to, she thought to herself.

Vanessa made her to her locker, all smiles and towel still wrapped around her body. She came upon her locker and turned to open it when a man came up behind her, pressing his body into hers. Right on time, she thought to herself. Sure, there wasn't any set schedule for what he was doing. Hell, there was no set "he". The man could have been any of her favorites. She'd gathered them in a room, told them to draw straws. She didn't care who the winner was, hell, Vanessa even said she didn't want to know. All that mattered was the winner had to find her at some point in the day and fuck her, by surprise. She just wanted a nice hard cock and a load of cum. No faces, no names.

"Don't move," The man said. Goose bumps formed on her slick skin as his hand glided from her neck to her shoulders. He grasped Vanessa's towel and tossed it aside, then moved his hands to cup her breasts.

"Good boy," she hissed, biting her lower lip as her began to kiss and nibble her neck. Her mystery man's hands moved from her breasts to her arms, clasping her by her them and making Vanessa plant her hands firmly on the lockers in front of her.

Vanessa's mystery lover then surprised her, he rapped a bit of silk around her eyes, blindfolding her. She did love surprises. Another on came when she felt his hard cock on her ass cheeks, almost thrust up through the crack.

He came into the women's area nude? she thought to herself. Though the Velvet Club's membership was only women, there was a separate locker room area for their male employees. This guy was daring, and that only made Vanessa want him more.

The man seemed to be able to read Vanessa's mind. Before she could request it, he thrust himself inside her wet fuckhole, Vanessa breathing deep at the sudden intrusion.

"Oooohhhh...fuck me baby...fuck me!" she shouted. Her mystery man gladly followed the order, building up to a nice hard pace that please both him and his brown-eyed goddess. For this matter of time, Vanessa Hudgens was all his, and he wanted to take full advantage of it, within the guidelines she laid out. Fortunately, those guidelines included fucking the holy Hell out of her.

Vanessa leaned her head back, the man's lips going to hers in a kiss while her hand slid between her legs, frigging her clit as her lover gave her the pounding she'd been aching for. The fact that she could see right now only made her go wilder her. She could smell him, taste him, and feel him even more.

The man pressed Vanessa forward, pinning her body completely to the row of lockers, his pumps getting faster and faster. Vanessa's hand was joined by his, the two of them working in unison on her stimulation.

As he thrusted harder and faster, Vanessa's breaths got quicker and quicker. They were both racing to the finish line, lost in the sensations.

Vanessa heard his loud moan in her ear, his hot breath on her face before she felt him pulse inside her cunt. Her lover stood still as he shot stream after stream of hot cum into her waiting hole.

As she was being filled up, Vanessa's own orgasm was rushing on like a bolt of lightning, and just as quickly it hit her, Vanessa slamming the locker with her fist as the sensation rocked her sweaty body. She felt her body begin to go limp, her legs like wet noodles. Her man pulled his softening cock out of her pussy and spun Vanessa around, kissing her deeply as her lowered her to the ground.

Vanessa waited a few minutes and removed her blindfold only to see no one in front of her. She smiled. She got exactly what she asked for.

Now showered, dressed and fresh from a delightful fuck, Vanessa made her way to the showroom, eager to see what little game Victoria had in mind.

In a swift fashion, Vanessa found the door Victoria had texted her. She walked into see something that looked like a police interrogation room from the movies, except Vanessa was on the police side, looking in to a dark room.

The viewing room was sparse, a few folding chairs set up with a perfect view. "How many people did you invite, Victoria?" asked Vanessa to the air.

"Well, at least one other." replied Sophia Bush, startling the Spring Breakers star.

"Hi Sophia," Vanessa brightly said. "Here for the show as well?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss a Justice special."

"She does this regularly?"

"Oh yeah," the smokey-voiced brunette nodded. "Always starts out with a couple invites, the goes does a huge blow out. So congrats on getting invited to the pre-show. And trust me, the way Vic works, the blow off she has planned might melt the glass."

"So, is it just you and me?" asked Vanessa, taking a seat in the middle of the room, and watching intently as Sophia took a seat next to her.

"No, Victoria won't start until everyone she's invited shows up. She never wants anyone to miss the show."

On cue with Sophia's final word, the door opened, Chloe Moretz walking through the door. "Hey guys, I miss anything?"

"Not yet," said Sophia. As soon as Chloe approached the chairs, a single spotlight came on the other side of the glass. "And it looks like you're it."

"Awesome." Chloe took a seat as well, behind Vanessa and Sophia a couple rows.

"She's kind of young to be a member, isn't she?" whispered Vanessa.

"We have an age limit, sixteen and up," Sophia quietly responded. "And we're really iffy on letting someone in at sixteen. But Chloe proved herself. She's a lot of fun too. Not just for the extracurricular stuff we're about to watch now, just a fun girl to hang out with."

Before the conversation could continue, Vanessa attention was brought to the glass in front of her. Victoria had walked out, surrounded by four men in domino masks, one of them carrying a black pillow. The man with the pillow laid it down in front of Victoria, dead center in the spotlight.

Before the man could get completely back up, Victoria had grabbed him, kissing him while the other men went to her body. Her flesh was assaulted with lips and tongue, Victoria moaning as her circle worked her over.

Her dress was pushed down as one man attacked her breasts, her skirt flipped up as another began to lick her pussy. He was pleased to see Victoria was not wearing panties. For this situation, there wasn't much use for them.

Another man was at her neck while the last kissed her scrumptious ass. Victoria was the center of their attention, and it was only a matter of time before the became the center of hers.

Vanessa watched, baited breath and a smile on her face as the men switched positions on Victoria, the young Puerto Rican fox writhing in pleasure. Looking to her side, Vanessa noticed Victoria wasn't the only one enjoying herself.

Sophia had already slid her hand between her legs and was fingering herself at the show. Not waiting for an invite, Vanessa slid to her knees and positioned herself between Sophia's legs.

The older brunette breathed deep in shock when she felt Vanessa's lips on her inner thigh. She tore her eyes away from Victoria's show to look down at the vixen on her knees before her.

"Hope you don't mind, I just couldn't resist," purred Vanessa, nibbling on the sensitive flesh of Sophia's inner thigh.

"Oh, by all means...be my guest." Vanessa gave a wink to Sophia then stole a glance at Chloe, who looking at both scenes with a smirk on her face. She gave a nod to Vanessa, and then Vanessa began her work on Sophia.

Vanessa' nails likely raked the smooth skin of Sophia's legs, her fingers almost dancing their way up to the hem of her panties before grasping them and peeling them off the former One Tree Hill star.

Once the sexy yet bothersome garment was removed, Vanessa went straight to Sophia's wet slit. If this was a more intimate setting, Vanessa might have taken her time, turn Sophia on a bit more, but watching Victoria and her men had already gotten her nice and ready.

"Ooohhhh," Sophia said in a smokey moan when Vanessa's mouth began to work. She began lightly at first, tracing her tongue everywhere but the clit while her fingers worked themselves inside her tight folds.

Sophia wriggled in her seat, a heat coming over her as Vanessa turned things into over drive, fiercely attacking her clit, no slowdown and no mercy. She was shockingly close to orgasm, but the stimuli was so abundant, she couldn't really complain.

"Close...so close...almost there Vanessa...don't stop..." Vanessa didn't need need any orders, she was having too much fun. She could only imagine what Victoria was doing now, and the thought was turning her on just as much as Sophia was right now. Vanessa's pussy was aching for it's own attention. All in due time though.

Sophia grasped Vanessa hair and stifled a loud moan as she came, her cum being happily lapped up by her lover of the moment. Sophia shivered in her seat, her eyelids fluttering as she rode out her climax, her body finally relaxing after a minute.

"Your turn," sophia said, her green eyes burning with lust. Vanessa returned to her seat and Sophia dropped to her knees and parted Hudgens' legs. Once her underwear was off, Sophia turned the tables and began to eat out the starlet.

Vanessa didn't even look down to Sophia, her eyes firmly on Victoria while she relaxed at the let the sensation of Sophia's fingers and tongue warm over her.

Now that she could see Victoria again, Vanessa was even more pleased with what she saw than before. Victoria was now stripped nude save for her heels and on her knees. Her fellow party-goers all had their hard cocks out, and the lithe starlet was having a good time giving them all a special little bit of attention.

Even though the upper part of their facwes were covered, the pleasure that Victoria was giving them with her expert mouth could not be hidden, every suck,, every nibble, every lick of her tongue a calculated maneuver to make her men want her more than anything else.

Vanessa took her gaze away from Victoria to once again glance at Chloe. The young blonde's attention was still being divided between the scenes in front of her, and she clearly loved what she saw. However, Moretz was making no move to join in the action. She wasn't even doing any solo work. The blue-eyed little nymph simply watched intently and smiled.

It was curious, but not curious enough to distract Vanessa from the wonderful blowbang happening in front of her. Vanessa breathed deep and moaned when Sophia hit a good spot, but still didn't look down. She refused to take her eyes off Victoria, the suck-off show adding a wonderful level to the carnal pleasure she was experiencing at the moment.

The heat Victoria gave off only increased Vanessa's. She was taking extra care not to ignore any of her toys, if one wasn't in her mouth, they were being stroked. Which worked for three at a time. To make up for it, she knew each of them well enough to know what they liked.

One of them liked it slow and sensual, loving the feeling of Victoria's tongue rolling over the crown and the look in her deep, brown eyes. Another preferred a faster, savager way and fucked away with abandon when Victoria was on him. The third love a good, slow deep throat, a move Victoria was only too happy to oblige to. The last loved most of the attention to be on the head, with a lot of love shown to his balls.

From the look on her face, Victoria seemed to be in heaven, and the guys weren't minding much either. They seemed to be on the verge, and Vanessa could definitely relate. It was almost a race to see who would get off first, and Vanessa was quite literally on the edge of her seat.

"You guys ready?" Victoria asked, breathing rapidly. "You guys ready to shoot all over me?"

The only answer Victoria got were a series of groans of approval. When the first man shot, Victoria maneuvered her smiling, open mouth to him, laughing with glee as he sprayed her face and tongue with his hot spunk. The rest soon followed, painting her skin with their hot, white cum.

Seeing Victoria completely revel in being covered in the cream of her men from her face to her breasts, licking it from her skin combined with Sophia eating her out was the end of the line for Vanessa as a huge orgasm rocked her to core, her thighs tightening around Sophia head as she shook and moaned in her chair. Her eyes shut tight and she breathed deep as she began to come down from her orgasm.

Her eyes first went to Sophia, her mouth wet with cum. She gently kissed and licked her inner thigh. "Was it good for you?" she asked, her raspy voice even sexier in the afterglow.

"Like you wouldn't believe." responded Vanessa. Her eyes then went to Victory, looking through what Vanessa had guessed to be a two-way mirror, and blowing a cum-filled kiss to her selected audience. The last person she looked to was Chloe, who was now up from her seat and making her way to Vanessa and Sophia.

"That was a good effort from Victoria," said the young girl. "Can't wait to see what she's building up to."

"Knowing Victoria, it's going to blow the roof off this place," joked Sophia. "At this rate, it's going to be a three-way dance between her, Selena, and Kristen."

""I'd pay money to see that," Vanessa added, finally starting to compose herself.

"I bet." responded Chloe. "You guys want to join me for lunch upstairs?"

"Sorry, I need to catch a flight. This was my last appointment for the day." With that, Sophia got up, planted a deep kiss on Vanessa's lips, a light one on Chloe's cheek, and walked out of the room.

"What about you, Vanessa?"

"You got it. I'm famished."

In the cafe section of the club, Vanessa and Chloe sat, lunches in front of them. It was mostly just chit chat, some about what they had just seen, work, and some of the stuff they'd done in-club. Vanessa, though, was dancing around a question she was nervous about asking, and Chloe seemed to sense it.

"Got something on your mind?" she asked bluntly. "Come on, let it out."

"It's nothing." replied Vanessa.

"Well, it's obviously something if I picked up on it. Spill."

"Well, how long have you been a member?"

"Oh, this is about my age, isn't it?"

"I don't mean to be insulting, but..."

"But I'm seventeen, right?"

"Well, yeah."

"Look," Chloe said, moving up in her seat. "I didn't rush into this club. I found out about it. In this town, you hear things, simple as that if you listen to the right people. I just wanted a place to relax, with no pressure. No one talked me into this or conned me. I'm here because I want to be here and obviously they think I could handle it otherwise I wouldn't have been voted in."

"Okay, didn't mean to offend. It's just, I don't see many younger women here is all."

"That's because even though the minimum age sixteen, not a lot of them can handle all this. They go nuts."

"And you?"

"Well, I don't like to drink that much, I'm not into drugs. About the only vice I have is a good fuck, which works perfectly here, wouldn't you say?"

Vanessa nodded, a knowing smile.

"You and Sophia certainly had a lot of fun," Chloe added, changing the subject. "You seemed to be getting a special kick out of it."

"Well, if there's one thing I've discovered here, it's that I not only like being watched, I not only like watching, but I LOVE doing both at the same time. It just...fuck, it just has that extra little kick, you know?"

"Oh, trust me, I get it. It's a unique little intoxication. Thinking about putting on your own little thing on the main floor?"

"It's been brewing in my mind..."

"But?" inquired Chloe.

"But, it's a bit too safe. I mean, I love the privacy we're afforded, and I definitely would like to pull off something like what I saw today or one of the Selena/Kristen specials...I just want to cut loose a little elsewhere, you know? But the risk of being caught is a bit too much, even for that kind of high."

"Not necessarily."

"How's that?" Vanessa asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Well, the Club actually owns some night clubs in town to scratch that very itch. Their staff is our staff, so that discretion level is still to our standards, but, the people who come to the club are just normal people. No members of the club except for those of us who want to frequent them. So, we can get the same debauchery that we get here but with a lot more of edge. The normal people aren't sworn to any kind of secrecy. But also, at the end of the day, it's their word against ours if they blab. And "us" includes the staff, too."

Vanessa thought on this, these night clubs sounded like something she needed to try out. "Do you have a name for any of these clubs?"

"Maybe I do...why don't I show you one tonight?"

The lights were flashing and the music was bumping at the club Chloe and Vanessa had walked into. Chloe didn't even have to show her ID, just a pendant the Velvet Club gave to all it's members. Vanessa followed suit, and both breezed past the line of eager clubbers hoping to get in.

In the sea of dancing bodies, the two women scanned the room. They were on the prowl, looking for a prime set of candidates to scratch their itches for the night.

"What's your type?" Chloe asked, keeping her mouth close to Vanessa's ear to avoid shouting.

"After the Club, I'm open to any type." she replied. "Your choice."

"That's a lot of trust you're putting in me."

"Nothing like the luck of the draw."

"Very true," Chloe said with a wink. "Grab that booth over there, and I'll grab our entertainment."

Vanessa made here through the mass of people to the booth. After ordering drinks for herself and Chloe, Ms. Moretz had returned, a man on each arm.

"I got you a club soda," Vanessa said. "Who're your friends?"

"Vanessa, allow me to introduce you to Brad and Frank." The two men stepped forward from Chloe to shake Vanessa's hand, Frank taking the time out to kiss it. Guess that means your mine, Vanessa thought. Frank wasn't a bad choice either. A bit tall and thin, but that was fine for her. Brad seemed the opposite, muscular and short. Chloe seemed to enjoy his company, which was all that mattered on her end.

The four chatted a bit. Nothing too deep, the men didn't even ask Vanessa and Chloe what their last names were. It was just a customary "getting to know you" thing, a buffer period before the action.

Before long however, Chloe decided to push things forward. "You guys want to have some real fun?"

"Like what?" asked Brad, scooting a bit closer to Chloe.

"Why don't you two follow me and Vanessa and find out?" The two men looked at each and nodded. With that, the four headed out of the booth and into a ladies' room in the far back of the club. It was empty, and the sound was surprisingly insulated.

"Now, Brad, take this," Chloe said. She reached into her pocket took out her phone, She unlocked it and set the device to record video. "Don't take it off me until I say, okay?"

"Uh...yeah," Brad stammered. Chloe then turned to Vanessa.

"Now, Ness, if you could, take out your phone and start recording what you see. Sound good?"

"Sure thing."

"What about me?" asked Frank.

"You just chill out with Vanessa. I'm sure you two will think of something to do. As for you..." Chloe descended to her knees, her hands on Brad's belt before her knees even hit the floor. "Keep the camera on me."

Brad did just that, watching in awe and his cock was taken out and placed in the hot, young mouth of Chloe Moretz. "Oh fuck," he growled.

Vanessa and Frank looked on as well. Frank couldn't believe what he was seeing, Vanessa, just licked her lips as she recorded. She didn't know where the night was going, but she knew it was going to be fun.

Chloe began softly. She licked the head slowly and deliberately, Brad shivering with every new motion her wet muscle made on him. He was so focused on the feeling that he was actually surprised when she took more of him into her mouth.

He badly wanted to bring his hand down to Chloe's head, but she was in control of the situation, anyone watching could see that, and he didn't want to fuck up a good time. Besides, sitting back for something like this was hardly a bad position to be in.

Chloe built up a rhythm that was somehow a combination of teasingly slow and pleasingly fast, her tongue lovingly stroking the meat in her mouth, her teeth teasing the crown, while her hands stroked his shaft and massaged his balls.

While Chloe slowly built herself a nice rhythm, Vanessa and Frank slowly began their own party. Frank began to kiss Vanessa's neck, slowly moving his lips to her ear.

"Mind if I try something?"

"Mmmm, what would that be?"

Frank answered my sliding his hand to the front of Vanessa's skirt and reaching underneath and down her panties, fingering the starlet.

"Good boy, Frankie," said Vanessa dreamily. "How about I try something now?"

Before Frank could even respond, Vanessa moved a hand from the phone to his crotch, unzipping his fly and reaching in for his cock. As soon as it was in her hand, she began to jack it.

"How's that working out for ya?" Vanessa asked, biting down on her tongue in smile.

"Very good." he replied. She craned her neck back to kiss him, her phone still aimed right at the scene in front of her. When her eyes returned to Chloe and Brad, the young blondes shorts were gone and she was sitting on the bathroom sink. Brad's pants were around his ankles and he was lining his cock up with her slit.

"Fuck me, Brad," Chloe said. "Make me cum with that fucking dick." Taking Chloe's command to heart, Brad slammed into Chloe, taking a moment to savor the tight heat of her cunt once he was in. "That's it Brad...fuck me...fuck me nice and hard."

Brad built up a steady, hard rhythm and Chloe got exactly what she asked for, wrapping her tone legs around the lucky man.

While Chloe and Brad began their own little party, staring each other out and uttering guttural obscenities at each other, Vanessa and Frank were slowly coming to a boil on their end.

Vanessa was melting in his hands, barely able to keep the phone focused on Chloe and Brad, her knees getting wobbly. Frank was little better off, Vanessa's giving him the handjob of a lifetime, considering the position they were in.

"I need to fuck you..." Frank whispered in Vanessa's ear. "I need to be inside you."

"Is that so?" Vanessa playfully replied. "You want this pussy? You want to fuck me?"

"Yes..."

"I don't know....I...oooh...I have to make this movie...."

"There's room over her for two more," Chloe interjected. Vanessa and Frank looked back over to the sink. Chloe was now bent over, he back arched and Brad pounding into her. "Nessa...ugh..why don't..fuck me...hand the phone to Frank...let him get some POV action...ooooh shit yes..."

Vanessa moved away from Frank and spun around, handing him her phone. "Keep it running, sweetie."

Frank did just that, following Vanessa as she walked up to the sink, taking the vacant area right next to Chloe and bending over as well. She looked over her shoulder, nodding her her head for Frank to come closer. She then looked over to Chloe, the girl's eyes shut tight and her jaw agape, loud moans escaping her lips.

The former Disney starlet giggled a bit as she felt Frank hike her skirt up. She looked up into the mirror, smirking while he recorded himself removing her underwear and kissing her firm ass.

Frank then stood up behind Vanessa and inserted himself in her slick pussy. Vanessa braced herself against the mirror, and Chloe now followed Vanessa's lead.

From that point on, the two women were getting the hardest pounding their partner's could muster up.

"That's it boys, fuck us!" Vanessa screamed. "Don't stop until you know we've fucking cum! GOT IT?"

Frank and Brad answered her by spanking her and Chloe hard on the ass, leaving marks on both the women.

Vanessa looked up, licing her teeth with her tongue and staring at her reflecting in the mirror. Her eyes went to Chloe and Brad, Brad yanking Chloe up by the air and pressing his chest to her back. From the way they both were breathing, and the wicked smile on Chloe's face, Vanessa knew they were close. Not as close as she and Frank were. They may have been only using their hands, but they got pretty far by dancing with their fingers.

Chloe cried out in the bathroom, her passionate scream echoing as she went limp in Brad's arms, her partner of the night still thrusting into the vixen.

Seeig this, the whole situations and the nice hard cock in her snatch eventually got to Vanessa too. Her body stiffened and shook, her voice cried out, "FUCK YES YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" and Vanessa came hard, her cunt convulsing and milking Frank's cock.

While she was till riding high on her orgasm, Vanessa signaled Frank to pull out then spun around to her knees, another movie in which Chloe followed Vanessa's lead. They both worked their clits, Vanessa to extend her orgasm, and Chloe to build up to a fresh one.

"Come on boys, fucking shoot all over us," demanded Vanessa. "Paint us up...paint your little sluts up."

"Please, do it," pleaded Chloe. "Give us you cum...let us share it...please..."

"And you better keep that thing recording while you bastards do it," growled Vanessa, her eyes demanding their loads just as much as her mouth was.

With both phones recording, the men began to shoot. It happened so quick, neither Vanessa or Chloe could tell who lost it first. TO their additional delight, as the men released, they aimed their cocks and both women, giving their faces a good coating of two different sources of cum.

"Good boys," hummed Vanessa, licking the warm fluid from her face. Chloe and Vanessa then turned to each other and began to make out, licking the cum from each others face, then look back to their men. "How about you guys go back to the booth and get us some drinks while we clean up?"

"Phones first." added Chloe.

The two men nodded, zipped up, handed the women their phones and left the bathroom.

"So, clean up and head out the back?" suggested Chloe.

"Perfect." Vanessa responded.

Post Thanks / Like

Are there any series that one can hate on CFF... This surely doesnt qualify for it ;)
    Loved this Deadshot!

3. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh how do I adore secret clubs of debauchery, sin, and grandeur. I can only hope this is just volume 1, Deadshot because there are so many plots and characters to add this non-stop orgy of nubile pleasure and sensual power. Really top-notch action, appropriate dirty dialogue and exciting environments. Keep the Velvet Club banging, author!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am absolutely loving this series of stories and am SO looking forward to future chapters. Victoria's blowbang was the best.