Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Unexpected Friends in the South of France" with Amelise Burr

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Unexpected Friends in the South of France" with Amelise Burr

Unexpected Friends in the South of France
    With Amelise Burr
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, rimming, body worship, doggy, choking, hairpulling, rough fuck, creampie
    Disclaimer:
    Editor's Note: For TPG

The summer after I graduated highschool will never be forgotten. I was ready to just roll over and do college, but my mother of all people suggested I do the classic entitled thing of backpacking across Europe to "find myself."

Well I certainly found myself… found myself lost as shit and running out of food in the Cannes region of France. At least it was fucking beautiful out here; friendly people, great scenery, agreeable weather, and people willing to trade food for songs on my guitar. The guitar was also at my mother's insistence.

Given that it was the summer in Southern France, the sun took a few hours to set. There was plenty of light left, but I knew I didn't want to be on the road after dark, and I had very scarce pickings for hitchhiking so far.

The sun got lower and lower, the temperature following it down, and I started to get nervous. I had my pack on me, but I didn't have a tent or anything to keep me out of the elements. Just a nice blanket I had bought when I left the last city and headed out "into the rugged," as I called it.

In the distance behind me, I heard the reverberating sound of an engine, and not long after I saw headlights but still a ways back.

My heart sped up and I tried not to get too excited. They might not even stop to talk. They might be creepy as all hell. They could mug me and leave me for dead. Anyone could be in that van. I just needed a safe place to stay out of the wind and possible rain. That was all I wanted.

The vehicle got nearer and nearer, and if my ears were correct, it sounded like it was slowing down. This was it; I was either about to have a place to sit with a heater, or I was about to lose what little left I had on me.

The van nearly idled as it came up next to me and the window slowly rolled down.

"Hey there traveler!" a friendly, surprisingly British accent greeted me. "Are you doing okay out here?" I heard genuine concern coming from her pretty lips.

"Hi there," I said, stopping and turning to face her with the most friendly but unassuming smile I could manage. "I'm okay. I'm just a little more between towns than I expected to be," I said truthfully.

"You want a lift? You're still kilometers out from the next bed, friend." She leaned over and popped the door open for me, not giving me the chance to say no.

"Just like that?" I asked, shifting my backpack.

"I get a feeling that I can trust you," she shrugged. "I have a good sense for people, and my sense says to give you a chance."

I smiled warmly at her. I thought that was a little naive way to go about picking up hitchhikers, but it was the break I needed, and I definitely didn't have any ill will towards this girl.

"So what brings you out here, Cowboy?" the cute blonde behind the wheel asked as I strapped in.

"It's a dumb story," I chuckled.

"That's the best kind of story. We have time," she insisted, her golden, almost amber eyes flicked between me and the stretching road ahead of us.

I regaled this sexy wanderer with the tale of how my uncle passed in a motorcycle accident. He was a hell of a rider and spent more time on his bike than on his feet. He made his money from YouTube videos of him just living the loner lifestyle; a badass and his bike.

He willed everything to my mom and me, and my mom gave me a good portion of it for "an adventure my brother would be proud of."

"That's a hell of a story, Cowboy, and I think your uncle would be happy," she smiled, and took my hand.

I squeezed back, happy to share this touching, warming moment with a stranger with a kind heart. When she touched me, and that smile stayed on her face, I felt like I'd known her for a long time, like I'd seen her before and we were just meeting again after years apart, and we were picking up where we had dropped off.

Of course, I had never seen this angel before in my life, but I was drawn to her, and the fact that she wasn't letting go of my hand, told me she must have felt similar.

We passed what felt like miles in comfortable silence. We were happy to remain strangers sharing a warm space with no real goal but a common direction shared between us. At one point, she finally returned both hands to the wheel, but without really thinking about it, I never retracted my hand, just let it fall on the hem of her soft dress, one half of my hand touching her bare thigh and the other half on the fine cloth. She smiled lightly as dark surrounded us, so I kept my hand there.

After another hour or so, we both started to yawn, and she said, "Are you okay if we don't go any further tonight? I've been driving a long time and I don't want to dose off at the wheel."

"Uh, yeah, that's fine." I said. "Thank you for getting me this far." I felt my heart sink, thinking this was my cue to get out, now that she had pulled over.

I reached for the door, but her refined accent stopped me. "Where are you going, Cowboy? It's a cold night, and there's plenty of room in the van for both of us."

I swallowed deeply and turned to look at her, my hand still on the door handle. "You… want me to stay here and sleep with you?"

"Yeah," she shrugged and her eyes lit up in the dusk. "I trust you to not do any funny business. I can't promise though," she teased with a wink, and then giggled at the way I blushed. "Come on, Cowboy, I'm tired."

I watched as she grabbed both headrests and skillfully climbed into the back of the van, her nice ass pressed against the thin cloth of her dress.

She laughed, easily catching where I had been watching. "Thank you for noticing my body but not being weird about it," she said sincerely, and I couldn't hold back a little smile.

"You should be allowed to be attractive without having to hear unwanted comments or being touched without wanting it," I said.

"But what if I wanted those comments and touches from you?" she questioned, holding her hands out, beckoning me to join her on her little bed. We'd have to be pretty intimately spaced for the two of us to sleep on it. I was okay with that, and she seemed to be pretty fine with it as well.

"I don't even know your name," I said as we sat next to each other, me taking off my sneakers and she taking off her mid-calf leather boots. I didn't have a chance to notice her legs when she was driving, but now that I could see them… I was indeed noticing.

"Names aren't important, Cowboy. You can call me Ame, if you want. But no names, okay?"

"Okay," I said still not meeting her haunting and alluring eyes.

"You can touch them, my legs," she offered, hooking her ankle over my knee. She offered, and even pressed the issue.

Ame laid back on the bed as my fingers gently traced her shin bone up to her knee, and then around to the back of her calf.

"That almost tickles," she giggled.

"Are you going to tell me if you have a boyfriend or ask if I have a girlfriend?" I asked, feeling her smooth, shaved skin.

"Why would I want that info shared if I'm not even sharing names? Listen Cowboy, tonight, there is no world outside this van, and there's only us two in here. That means we are the only two people in the world. Right now, I'm looking at you like that's true…" she lifted her leg and pressed her toes to my chin, "And I want you to touch me like we're truly the only two people on earth."

I took her ankle in my hand and I kissed the arch of her foot, and then the other. I kissed my way down her ankle, over her shin, and to her knee before switching to the other leg, listening to her adorable coos as I went.

This woman was a free spirit, and I have no doubt she appreciated nature, and wanted nothing more than a friendly stranger to worship every inch of her body. She was part of Europe, and Europe was exactly what I was out to experience.

"Should I take this off?" she asked, her fingers playing with the neckline of her skin toned dress.

"It would make what I plan to do to you a little easier, yeah," I chuckled.

"And what would that be?" she played as my hands massaged her silky thighs.

"I plan to touch and lick every part of this body," I told her, maintaining eye contact as I licked the side of her calf, making her shiver.

"Oh, please do," she laughed as she sat up and tugged the dress up and over her head. With a spirit like hers, I shouldn't have been shocked to see she wasn't wearing a bra.

Her tits were small, perky and adorable, and I couldn't wait to suck on those long nipples, but I would have to be patient. I pushed down on her belly and continued my lips' and tongue's path along her legs, kissing and licking every bit of skin, watching her palm her breasts and play with her excited nipples.

I inched further and further up her thighs, biting her soft flesh on the insides and massaging the tops of her legs. Her little white panties would pose no threat once I got there, but I wanted her to practically beg for me to eat that sweet peach.

My nose brushed the velvety white of her panties, making her gasp more than she had so far, arching her lithe back, those teasing fucking nips between her slender fingers.

With no warning or sign, I rolled her over onto her chest, making her shriek before she giggled.

I kissed the back of her thighs from her knees to the crease of her ass, and finally peeled the last garment from her work of art body.

"You're fucking beautiful, Ame," I told her as I reverently palmed her ass cheeks in my hands, kneading her pliant flesh and slowly pulling her ass apart to show me that little brown rosebud. She didn't flinch or shy away, just let me look. This girl was a free spirit who knew how to let her body be enjoyed.

"Don't stop now," she said, those piercing fucking eyes looking over her shoulder, that messy blonde hair hiding half her features.

"I don't plan too," I assured her. "I was just admiring," I said before sucking on my index finger and then circling her asshole, helping it ease up.

"I like the way you work, Cowboy," Ame whispered as I leaned over her and took a bite of her small, but peach rounded ass, making her giggle as my finger kept circling her back door.

I kissed, bit, and licked every piece of flesh, making the spit on her ass gleam in the moonlight coming from the van window. I pulled her cheeks apart extra wide and let a good glob of spit fall onto her asshole before I pressed my face in her ass and finally licked that forbidden chocolate shoot.

She gasped and said, " Goddamn Cowboy, you really weren't kidding, were you?"

"No ma'am," I confirmed between licks with the tip of my tongue as I slid my hand under her hip so I could rub her puffy outer labia.

"You really know how to work a girl down," she praised as I rubbed my fingers over her dewy lips, getting them slick and slippery.

I had a pretty easy time finding her clit, loving the way that slippery little ball felt under my finger tips.

"Oh my God, right there. Keep doing that, please! Oh my God!" she moaned as loudly as she wanted, knowing it was just us and the animals for at least 50 miles. "Oh yeah! Yes! Strum that clit!" she begged as I stuck my tongue past her sphincter and inserted a finger into her tight, hot hippy pussy, my finger on her clit never stopping.

"I'm going to cum, Cowboy. I'm going to cum so fucking hard and it's going to be all because of you!" she cried as her entire body tensed up. "Jesus fuck! Oh! Oh my… GOD!" she screamed as her entire body snapped and convulsed, a full jet of liquid spilling out of her and covering my hands and her bed below us.

I just smiled to myself and patted my own back as she squirted inside of her little van.

As she recovered, still laughing and totally euphoric, I undid my pants and pulled out my hard, throbbing cock. There was plenty of her warm juices to lube myself with before I pressed myself to her back and humped her ass, letting my dick slide between her bubble butt.

"You're so fucking hard," she marveled, her hands curling into her pink satin sheets in anticipation as I rolled my hips, the tip of my cock teasing her back door, her pussy, then her back door again.

Finally, the wheel stopped spinning, and I slowly slid my cockhead between her wet lips, and my eyes rolled back at the feeling of that muscled, ribbed fleshy warmth wrapping around my cock.

"Holy shiiiiit," I moaned as I slowly fed her more and more pipe, one long and continuous "hooooh," coming from her as well.

I placed a hand on each of her pillowy ass cheeks, keeping her hips down, telling her to relax and enjoy the cervical massage as I slowly pumped in and out of her tight tunnel.

I couldn't help but to massage her ass and keep stealing peaks at that sweet hole I had tongue plundered, and decided to slide a digit in there, a reminder that for just tonight, she was mine.

"Oh my fuck," she whined as I started probing her hole as my long dick continued to glide in and out freely, Ame occasionally tensing her pussy walls around me just to drive me crazy.

"Cowboy, I want you to really ride me. Like, ride me," she pressed, and I threw all caution to the wind.

I put all my chips down, laid my weight on top of her, dug my knees into the mattress on each side of her thighs, pulled her hair and wrapped a hand around her throat.

I growled and bottomed out in her before letting go of the reins and fucking her hard and fast like she owed me three months' rent.

"Yessss," she hissed, her hands reaching back to dig into my own scalp as I alternated bites on her neck and shoulder as I fucked her into the mattress. "Yesss! God yes!" she groaned, wanting to be louder but my hand on her neck the closest thing to a muffle or restriction.

"You feel so fucking good on my cock, Ame. I fucking love this pussy," I growled into her ear and bit her earlobe, making her shudder. "God I want to cum in you so bad, you filthy fucking roadside whore!"

"Then fucking do it, Cowboy!" she called my bluff, her hands pulling at my hair's roots. "Fill this British cunt with that American cum! Give it to me! FUCK!"

I could tell she came, her fluttering, pulsating muscles around me almost pushing my cock out of her as it contracted with her powerful orgasm.

"I don't fucking think so. You're taking this load you fucking slut!" I spat as I pushed off of the bed and pushed her face into her pillow, the van absolutely rocking with my efforts.

"Keep going! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop until you… AWW AHHH!" she screamed as she came a third time and I followed, my cock bursting inside of her, rounds of hot sperm flooding inside of her and caking her walls.

I didn't stop, I kept going, animalistically grunting and thrusting as hard as ever, making sure she got every little bit and drop.

Even though I knew I had been emptied, I wasn't going to waste this once in a lifetime encounter, so I used the hardness I still had and kept drilling Ame until I started to finally go down.

"Jesus Christ," I panted as I finally fell on top of her, both of us slick with sweat, my cum running freely out of her in a river mixed with her own copious arousal.

"Oh my God you're a fun one," she laughed and rolled onto my chest as soon as I had rolled off of her. Her hand immediately went to my sticky, wet dick and started pumping. "How long until this thing is ready to go again?"

CYG March: Lena Headey

2. Thanks nerick, Expect, Grifter, JU5TU5, Sorale21, TPG, HoneyB thanked for this post
    Likes nerick, Expect, Grifter, JU5TU5, Sorale21, TPG, HoneyB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit. I know I'm biased AF but that was insanely HOT!!
    What a way to introduce her to the boards.
    That was unreal Harbinger! An instant favorite.
    Thank you so much.

4. Thanks Harbinger, HoneyB thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, HoneyB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Could never imagine banging a chick in the back of a van could be so much fun to read. Congrats on another great story, Harbs!

6. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, TPG liked this post