Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Like Father, Like Son" with Ariel Winter

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Like Father, Like Son" with Ariel Winter

"Like Father, Like Son" featuring Ariel Winter
    Author: JFscribe
    Celebs: Ariel Winter
    (Codes: BJ, MF, Oral)

Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story contains Sexually Explicit Situations. If you're underage or easily offended STOP READING!

There was a light knocking at the door just as James was drifting off in front of the TV. He stood up from his recliner with a grunt, and went to the door. Standing there was a pretty young woman his son's age with black hair, and wide brown eyes. She looked shocked for a moment, as if not expecting him to be home.

"Oh," she said, "Hi, Mr. Leonard. I'm Ariel? We met briefly a few weeks ago when you and your wife were headed out to dinner? Jason introduced us?"
    "Yes, of course. Hi Ariel. How are you?" He'd remembered her, of course. She was the young actress his son had started dating, and in doing so, had done his research of her soon after.
    "I'm good. I'm just wondering if Jason was home. We were supposed to meet at 3:00."
    James looked at his watch: 3:07. "No, he's not home yet."
    "Darn it," Ariel grumbled, looking at her phone for a text message or phone call she may have missed.
    "You're welcome to come in and call or wait for him. I think he's still at practice."
    She looked sheepish and embarrassed.
    "Sure, I guess. Thanks so much. If it's no bother."
    "Not at all," Mr. Leonard smiled. "I was just watching TV. I got home not too long ago." He stepped back to let the teen in, noting that she smelled of a light lavender body wash or shampoo.

He walked her to the living room. "Can I get you a drink? We have water or some juice, I think."
    "No thanks, I've got my water bottle here," she said waving a plastic bottle.
    "So, how's school?"
    "It's good, I guess. Y'know, it being school and everything." she giggled nervously.
    "Ah, so school hasn't changed much then. I hear you recently changed over from that tutor you get from your work to a full time student."
    "I still get tutoring help when I have to go in for work, but yeah, I try to go to school when I can."
    As he sat down in his recliner, and she sat on the adjacent couch near the TV. Before he could say anything else, her phone rang. She excused herself and answered it as she sat there.

"Hey, where are you?…what? You said 3 o'clock…No. I'm here now. Your dad let me in…c'mon Jason, I told the studio--I know you have practice…I'm busy too y'know..."
    James tried not to listen, focusing his gaze on the TV. But he knew of Jason's tendency to let time go by without a care until it was too late. This was one of those times.
    Mr. Leonard estimated that his son and this young woman were dating about six weeks now, and this was the first time he'd had a conversation with her. He looked over as she was on the phone. She was apparently a young actress from a few small movies, and voices on a few animated shows, and whatnot, as well. But her current claim to fame was part of an ensemble cast on a network show that won a few Emmys. James wasn't up to the current TV shows, but he did look her up online when Jason had told him about her. There were some family issues, if you believed the rumor mill, but otherwise she seemed like a decent girl.

James looked casually at the cute brunette. He could see why his son was dating this young actress. Ariel was around 5'4" or so, and had a decent figure from what he could see. She wore a white short sleeve blouse and a mid-length blue skirt with the criss-cross pattern of the private school she and his son went to. He also noticed that she was actually quite curvy for her age. VERY curvy, in a good way of course. Most twenty year olds or even thirty-year olds had nothing on her. Where were girls like her when he was in school? He remembered twig-like girls with budding breasts and braces and acne; and those were the cute ones. But this one--sheesh, must be the hormones in the food, or chemicals in the water. He looked up at her face and noticed she was staring at him looking at her while she was still on the phone. He felt guilty, and looked away. His face was hot. How long had she watched him staring at her?

When she finally got off the phone, she looked a little miffed. He assumed it was more from his son than with him.
    "Everything okay?" he asked.
    "I'm sorry, I know he's your son, but sometimes…"
    "I apologize for him. He can be a little inconsiderate when it comes to keeping to schedules and appointments. I keep telling him that someday it'll come back to bite him."
    "It's not the first time either. I've had to rearrange my schedule just so I could meet him."
    "I'm in the right mind to just leave now."
    She still looked annoyed.

"Don't be too mad at him. He means well. If I were Jason, I would be waiting right here for you on time. Never keep a pretty lady waiting."

"Thanks Mr. Leonard." she said with a slight smile
    She slid down the couch closer to him, now just a foot or so away from where he sat in his recliner.
    "What's a good way to teach him a lesson?" she asked, sitting there, right leg crossed over the other. With her private school uniform on, Mr. Leonard tried not to stare at her again. He sort of stared above her shoulder and off in the distant as if trying to think.
    "Well, one is just to leave…another is to go on your date, but play passive-aggresive."
    "Or I could flirt with other guys when we're on our date. Either in front of him, or…behind his back."
    With this last part, her crossed over leg stretched out slightly so that her foot brushed against his shin ever so subtlety. An electric current of pleasure shot through his body.

"Maybe I should try and get even with him: Maybe stand him up on a date, or not talk to him for a week or so..."
    "Well you have to do him better than that. All he'll do is keep standing you up."
    "True," Ariel nodded thoughtfully. As she thought, she noticed Mr. Leonard's eyes darting to her legs. This wasn't the first time she caught him staring at her, and various parts of her body when he thought she wasn't looking. She wondered if she was reading him wrong.
    "Oww, jeez these shoes make my feet a little sore if I wear them too long," she changed the subject. "Do you mind if I take them off?"
    This seemed to throw him off. "Umm, yeah...go ahead."

Ariel kicked off her shoes and reached down to massage her feet.
    "So, um...How was school? Or did you work today?" he asked, hoping to diffuse the situation.
    She sighed. "Oh, Fine. Just tired, that's all. School was in the morning, and after lunch I spent most of the afternoon on my feet, at a recording studio doing dialogue for a cartoon," she said, slipping off her Keds and massaging her own socked foot. He tried with all his might to not stare at her legs.
    When he didn't say anything, she decided to take the next step.
    "Well sure, if you don't mind, do you think you could massage my feet for me?" she asked in her innocent way that seemed to turn men into boys.
    "Well, uh, s-sure...I mean, no...Uh, no, I don't mind, I mean…."
    Ariel swung her legs up onto Mr. Leonard's lap, laying her white-cottoned, socked feet between his legs just inches away from his crotch. He reached forward and took her soft warm feet in his hands and kneaded them. "Ah, so how does that feel?" he asked nervously. He almost lost it when a look of relaxed pleasure came over her face.

"Mmmm nice," she cooed.
    He began rubbing his thumb up and down the back side of her big toe and around the balls of her feet.
    "I hope you don't mind." she asked.
    "No problem. I used to do this for Mrs. Leonard a long time ago."
    "Oh? Mrs. Leonard doesn't ask you to massage her feet?"
    "Not in awhile. You like this?"
    "Mmmmmmmm...That feels good." The sound of her saying that made his cock twitch in his pants.
    Ariel closed her eyes briefly and lay back to relax as her boyfriend's father massaged her feet. She'd played a hunch and it got her a good foot massage. She wondered what else she could get as she leaned back on the couch.
    Mr. Leonard massaged, he was aware that his son's girlfriend's eyes were closed. He let his eyes wander her young body in her school uniform that consisted of a white short-sleeved shirt and a plaid skirt of their school colors. He was unaware that he was unconsciously pulling her toes up against her crotch.
    He let it linger for a bit, when her eyes opened and look down at the lump in his pants.
    "Oops, sorry, did I do that?" she asked apologetic, looking down at her foot against his bulge now fully formed at the crotch of his pants.

"Oh sorry," James blushed a bit, "it's just a reflex. Any contact starts to get me a little worked up."
    "I can tell!," she giggled in a girlish way.
    Ariel outstretched her foot and begin teasingly bumping Mr. Leonard's cock bulge with her foot again.
    "You know, I should be careful. After all, you're my son's girlfriend, and I have to be more than twice your age, but I am really getting an erection from your teasing."
    "Ha! I'm sure you're closer to three times my age. Besides, that'll teach him for being late!" Ariel said defiantly.
    To make her point she nudged his bulge again with her toes.

He didn't respond, but just sort of sat there a bit dumbfounded.
    "You like that don't you Mr. Leonard?"
    "Mmmm. Well, uh, yeah, just a little...shit, maybe a LOT."
    Ariel giggled as she pressed her foot against her boyfriend's dad. Her toes moving along the full length of his bulge.

James felt a bit guilty, yet somehow attracted to her just by the sheer innocence of it. This, combined with her private school attire caused him to shift in his recliner uncomfortably. At first, he pulled his gaze away, and tried to think of other things. After all, this teen was off-limits in more ways than one--

Ariel flexed her foot, and he watched, hypnotized by the turning of her ankle. Her foot pressed firmly on his zipper, coaxing an erection from him. Her toes moved up and down, slow and easy.

Something about this motion intrigued him. He looked at her smooth legs, up her thighs and began wondering about what was under that blue and gray skirt. His eyes went up to her face once again.
    Dammit! She caught him looking yet again.

"So, how long did Jason say he'd be out?" James asked her, trying to divert her attention.
    "Probably another 30 minutes," she responded, her voice tinged with irritation at his son.
    "Maybe you can help me then," she said, her tone changing to that of a woman scorned and scheming. "When did you say Mrs. Leonard would be home?"
    "Dunno. Maybe an hour or so. Why?"
    "Just wondering," she responded innocently, but her eyes hinting something more.
    "Ummm...Maybe we should find something else to do then." James said to her, suddenly feeling a bit nervous.

"Like what?" Ariel asked, her foot still moving against him.
    "I…I don't know…I can't seem to think straight at the moment."
    Ariel giggled girlishly and raised her foot against his leg a little higher. She noticed Mr. Leonard's tone of voice had changed, and the fact that he wasn't making eye contact with her and squirmed in his recliner gave it away that she was getting to him. She leaned forward slightly, casually offering a peek down her shirt. He couldn't help but take the bait. He suddenly found his pants a little too tight. Moving toward him, she looked up at Mr. Leonard with her big brown eyes.
    James felt like he was in high school again. It dawned on him that maybe his son and this young actress were possibly meeting for an afternoon hook up and this young teen was feeling horny because of that.

"Uh…umm, You're Jason's girlfriend…and I--I…don't know if we should--"
    "Are you sure, Mr. Leonard?"
    He didn't answer, still confused at what was happening. His brain was racing, wondering what he should say or do next. His mind analyzed all the possibilities and weighing them against one another.

She sat forward now, both feet on the carpet, a hand on his knee. "He won't know, but it might make me feel better about being ditched. I'm sure it'll help you in some way as well. She knew that when people got married the sex occasionally dried up and may even get a little stale. She was betting on it this time. The young actress thought Mr. Leonard was still attractive, considering he was older. But still, he aged very well, and could probably teach her a few things.

Letting her hand slide upward from his knee, he found her hand gently resting against the bulge growing behind his zipper. He had a hard time breathing for some reason, and couldn't take his eyes off of her manicured hand.
    Looking at him straight in the eyes, Ariel's hand reached down to fumble with his belt. Tantamount to hunger in her gaze, she looked for a sign or gesture on his part that said her advancements were unwelcome. They never came. She freed his cock, and paused to take a look at it before stroking at it with her bare hands. He looked down to watch in amazement as her young teenaged fingers stroked him. Curiousity on her face as her fingers explored and felt his cock.

"Oh wow. So big!" she responded, her eyes filled with lust, mouth open in genuine surprise.
    Mr. Leonard gasped, and thought he was going to explode. But he remembered to breathe.
    "Miss Winter… umm, Ariel…this might not be the smartest thing for us to do--"
    "Should I stop?" she had an exaggerated look of disappointment as she put some of her acting skills to use.
    He didn't answer as her hand massaged at his growing bulge. He just sighed in pleasure at this young actress's touch. Her fingers didn't even go all the way around, because he was growing so big. Her hands were soft and smooth, nails done pearl white in a recent manicure.

"Ariel… you shouldn't…mmmmm…WE shouldn't--ahhhh ohyeah…v-very inappropriate," he stammered and reprimanded her in a non-convincing way. James knew how wrong this was, on SO MANY levels, especially if they got caught, but the attention he was getting from his son's girlfriend was driving him crazy at the moment.

"You mean as inappropriate as my boyfriend's dad checking me out while I'm visiting his house?," Ariel said teasingly as she stroked the length of his erection with her warm hand. She couldn't help but smile slightly. She loved the control she had over him.

Her boyfriend's dad flushed at being called out on his inappropriate gazing, and he groaned in response as the starlet fondled him. James couldn't believe what was happening. He'd read about the minor sex scandal she was involved in which caused a rift in her family, but if the scandal sheets got wind of this, there'd be no end to it. Not to say his sex life was perfect, but still…

James hadn't had been touched like this in a long time. Married life had turned sex into such a chore, and just asking for it from his wife was like pulling teeth. So he'd buried himself in his work and pretty much left her alone unless he was feeling extra horny. Then there was this. This was such a pleasant change. Actual lust was involved here. He stared into Ariel's dark brown eyes, taking in the image of her beautiful actress. From this position, her breasts looked incredible. Jeez Louise, they were better than most women twice her age!

He was in a daze, and he knew he should've stopped this long ago, but the situation he suddenly found himself was way too tempting to stop.
    This was made more evident when she started unbuttoning his shirt with one hand while stroking his cock harder with the other.
    "Ohgod, spit on it, get it slippery," he suggested.
    Ariel did so, gathering up a wad of spit into her mouth before letting it drip down while hovering her head above his cock.
    He groaned at the sight of a wet droopy string of her saliva dangling from his cockhead to her bottom lip before it stretched thin and snapped. He would definitely remember that image for the rest of his life. Immediately, her hand took the wad of spit and spread it out along his shaft, making her hand slide easier and his pleasure increased as well.

She was kneeling on the carpet between his parted legs, looking up at him as her hand jacked him off slow and easy. Ariel loved the look of pleasure on a guy's face when she had them under her control. It turned her on as well. She wasn't experienced, not in the least. But her and her previous boyfriend had experimented occasionally.

The young actress stared up at him as he watched her stroke him off in his recliner. Then out of nowhere, she dipped her head down to flick the tip of her tongue across the head. Just once. But that was enough to send shivers up and down his cock and spine.

"Ohdearlord Ariel, this is so bad--"
    Ariel just looked up at him, her young hands massaging his cock. "Just relax Mr. Leonard, you didn't seduce me…I came to you, remember?", Ariel said, who was now gingerly stroking her manicured fingers through his pubic hair.
    "That doesn't mean I won't get in trouble…" he responded, "Oh dear lord."

Pushing his cock up against his stomach, Ariel dipped her head down to his cock and pressed her lips against the thick vein on the underside of his cock. She had done this a few times with her ex-boyfriend, and she hoped she was doing it well enough for someone as seasoned as Mr. Leonard.

When he groaned, she assumed she was. Her wet lips slid along the his cock vein, from base to just under the head. He felt himself throb in response. Like playing a harmonica, Ariel's mouth slid, occasionally extending her tongue, adding saliva to her oral pleasures.
    Mr. Leonard watched in awe as her thick lips stroked at him. Stroking. Licking. Rubbing...
    "Ohshit…" he groaned in pleasure.
    She took this as a good sign, and propped up his cock so it stood straight up. Positioning her mouth above it, she took the head between her lips. James could feel her tongue lapping at the tip.
    Ariel could taste the precum on it. She didn't mind the taste, and it even reminded her of coconut water. She looked up briefly at him, her mouth still on the head, and slowly sliding downward.
    James couldn't help but groan as he felt his penis slowly slide in what felt like a warm velvet glove. His hands gripped at the recliner's arms, digging into the chair's leather as he struggled to stay in control.

Ariel tried to relax her sexy mouth as she engulfed her boyfriend's dad between her lips. Mr. Leonard moaned in ecstasy as he felt Ariel's mouth enclose on his cock and sucked deeply on it. What she couldn't take in, she supplemented with her hand, grasping tightly near the base, stroking and squeezing at him. The 'Modern Family' actress moaned on his cock, sending vibrations throughout his groin. Her tongue swirled around and around his cock, as she tasted his manhood.

Mr. Leonard couldn't seem to focus. It was one thing to be pleasured by a young woman, but a celebrity! Adding that this was his son's girlfriend was a different level of scandal altogether. Her mouth really started sucking him more now, and he felt her tongue twist and swirl around the head of his cock. James looked down at her, his hand going to the side of her head, partly to guide her speed and partly to hold her hair back so he had a good view of her pretty young face. Those gorgeous eyes looked up at him, observing his own pleasure.

Ariel's lips puckered around his shaft as her head bobbed slowly, guiding his swollen cock in and out between her red lips. He didn't thrust his hips, because he didn't want to scare Ariel. He just sat back and enjoyed the sensations. The teen looked so good with her pouty lips sliding on his hard cock. As she pulled back he noted the shininess of his shaft, from her saliva mixed with his pre-cum as she brought him higher with pleasure.

He watched as she pulled her mouth off his cock, leaving his entire member shiny and erect. Standing up, she proceeded to unbutton her blouse.
    "Leave your clothes on, but undo the buttons on your shirt and take off your panties from under the skirt."
    She looked questioningly at him.
    "In case someone comes home unexpectedly, you can get dressed and fix up easier. But you'll still be accessible," he smiled.
    She nodded with comprehension. She undid her shirt, letting her cleavage show while still in her ivory-colored bra. He noted how large they were, especially belonging to one so young. Her twin globes of young flesh were just pushing to be set free.
    Ariel reached down under her blue tartan skirt to pull down her satin black panties from under schoolgirl uniform. She stepped out of them, leaving them there on the carpet.

Mr. Leonard reached for her, his hands going to her tits, feeling them through the bra. Firm yet soft, he noticed. His fingers expertly undid the clasp at the front, freeing her young breasts with a jiggle. His eyes couldn't get enough of the sight of them. The nipples were pert and dark, and when he ran his palms over them, Ariel moaned and shivered with delight.

Ariel's nipples grew hard as his fingers squeezed and her breasts heaved and in his hands. Her chest heaved as she gasped in pleasure at his oral manipulations. Mr. Leonard moved in, kissing her neck and sucking at her skin. She smelled and tasted so sweet. She groaned as he moved lower. He kissed her collarbone and throat before moving down to her breasts.

"Mmmm yeah," she moaned, arching her back as kissed a trail to her breasts. "So bad," Ariel shuddered in arousal, feeling his mouth take a nipple. He couldn't believe what he was doing to this young actress's luscious tits. Ariel's D-cup twins jiggled and wobbled before his eyes as he kissed, licked and nibbled at her tits in lust. James ran his fingers tenderly on each of her soft breasts, savoring the look and feel of this young woman's near perfect chest.

Cooing, Ariel was enjoyed the attention this older man gave them, stroking at the back of his head as he licked at them. She felt the tingles go up her spine as he licked eagerly at them. Her boyfriend's father pinched at her the aroused nipples, causing her to gasp in surprise and pleasure.

"Do you like them?" she giggled.
    "Holy shit, they're the best I've seen in a long time," Mr. Leonard remarked. Ariel smiled, pleased that her boyfriend's dad was impressed with her breasts. With each of her tits in his hands, he buried his face between them. The young actress arched her back reflexively, pushing her tits into his mouth, and quickly clutched his short dark hair through her fingers as he slathered her erect nipples with his saliva. His hands slipped around her, against her naked back, pulling her in as if he couldn't get enough.

"Ohgawd, Mr. Leonard…" she moaned, "Yesss…Right there…Now the other one…" Her hands raked through Mr. Leonard's hair, pulling him in closer as well. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feel of his tongue on her chest. Her mouth hung open in a silent moan as he continued his lapping. Flicking at her nipples, randomly, tongue swirling around each of them as he traded one for the other at random moments.

James pulled her down to the couch, kissing her lower as she landed on her back. Kissing a trail down to her navel and then looking up at her beautiful face. He lifted her skirt slightly, and she spread her thighs in response. The trimmed dark hair framed the sight of her young, pink pussy and he found himself unable to tear his eyes away from it. Ariel's young, tight lips were already glistening with flecks of wetness from her excitement over what she knew what was about to happen next.

He dove right in, pressing his mouth against her nether regions. She shuddered, biting her lip as she felt his tongue lap at her clit immediately. Her eyes closed and her back arched as Mr. Leonard's tongue slid and tapped at her clitoris, causing Ariel to squeal in response.
    "Ohhhhgodyesss…" she groaned down at him. He licked at her wetness; tasting her; drinking her up as best he could. He felt her pussy swell as she began to get wetter by the moment. Mr. Leonard trailed lower now, licking at her lips and trying to push his wet warm tongue into her, tasting and inhaling her young muskiness.

"Mmmmm," Ariel's heart raced. She couldn't believe what she was feeling. The tingles she felt went down her thighs to the tips of her toes. She could actually feel herself gushing wet with her juices, and her hips pushed at the older man almost instinctively. It seemed so natural that her hips started grinding in time to his tongue flicking away at her clit. None of the boys she's been intimate with had ever gone this far before. When they did, it was with a guy in her age range who tended to have no idea what he was doing. They'd just want to stick their cock in her and go at it. But then again, none of them were as experienced as Mr. Leonard. She felt herself already rising with excitement. She felt his tongue sliding randomly from clit to her taint and back again, stopping occasionally as he saw fit.

"Ohgod yes, that's it Mr. Leonard, lick my pussy," Ariel hissed at him. One hand on his head, pulling him toward her and the other clawed at the couch cushions next to her as she felt her body heat up and her pulse race. She knew if he didn't stop, she would cum just like this. And she'd be totally okay with that.

James stood up suddenly, wiping her juices off his mouth with his sleeve. She tasted so sweet and the scent was tinted with the taste of lavender. Ariel could feel her pending orgasm already subsiding, and she whimpered with disappointment at not being able to cum.

"Don't worry, my dear, we're not through yet," he reassured her. He pressed his face against her tits again, and deftly rolled her over onto him, his mouth still attached to her breasts.

"Mmmm…" Ariel moaned as she squirmed on top of him. Straddling him, her legs spread as she, ground her hips into his. She could feel his exposed cock, growing taut again, but this time, she felt it against her bare thigh under her skirt. She reached down between them to take a hold of his hard cock, giving it a squeeze. She felt him moan around her breast in response. She could feel his cock throbbing in her hand, and she could not help but imagine what it would feel like if it was up inside of her. His hands slid downward from her back down to her ass, squeezing through the blue schoolgirl skirt. He massaged and squeezed, alternating between pressing her cheeks together, and spreading them slightly in a circular motion. Ariel could feel herself becoming wetter by the moment every time he caressed her.

"Ohgodyess, please, Mr. Leonard," she whispered down to him, "I…I can't wait anymore, I have to feel it inside me," she whimpered, "I need to feel your cock inside…"

Looking up at her, James couldn't help but get turned on by the sexy young brunette begging for him. His hands on her waist, he lifted her up slightly, and his cock stood straight up and pointed at her crotch under her skirt as if instinctively knowing what direction to go. He let her put her hands on his chest for balance and to let her control the situation. Ariel's voluptuous body then began to lower, as he looked up to watch her face. He laid his hands lightly on her bare thighs, under her skirt, her skin warm and smooth as she straddled him there on the couch, he watched his cock slowly disappear up under her patterned school skirt. He didn't guide it in, and neither did she. He angled his hips as best he could, and when the cockhead touched a warm wet spot, he knew he was on target.

"Ohjeez you're so wet…" he remarked, feeling her nether regions slowly engulf him.
    Ariel's eyes widened and her mouth opened in a soft growl. He watched her eyes roll slightly as she lowered herself onto him.

He couldn't see a thing, and he didn't need to. They both could feel their bodies joining, fitting into one another.
    "Ohhhgod you're so big…" she groaned.

He watched as her creamy young thighs spread apart, her exquisite moistened vagina, taking him in was more than he could handle. Ariel had her left hand on his shoulder for balance, and her right hand hand in her open shirt front, and ran it across her bare tits, and down her sexy stomach as her boyfriend's dad held her by the buttocks, helping to spread her cheeks for deeper penetration. She seductively brushed a fingertip across her hard nipple, as his fingertips teased at her pussy lips, and wrinkled back door under her skirt. She moaned as he did this.

Seeing her enjoying his delicate touches, Mr. Leonard rubbed at her perineum, that wonderful moistened area of skin between her pussy and back door. He could feel his cock slide in and out on one side and her wrinkled anus squeezing in time with his thrusts. He watched her expressions intently, as he timed his finger strokes in time with her movements on him.

"Mmm, that feels good Mr. Leonard", Ariel moaned, biting her bottom lip as her opening moistened further under his touch. She was still new at this, and being on top, in control of his cock, combined with his hands simultaneously stroking her, made it all the more exciting.

Off to her right, on the side table, her phone jingled a tune. She looked briefly at it. "It's Jason. Screw it. Let it go to voicemail."
    James listened as it jingled again. "No. Answer it," he said up at her.
    "What--?"
    "Just do it. Find out how far away he is. We don't want any surprises."
    She nodded, and reached over without letting his cock out of her. She was still on top of James, his cock embedded up inside the teen starlet as she accepted the call.
    "Hello?…Yeah…I'm still here…watching TV with your Dad," she lied as she gave a knowing glance down at the older man under her.
    James couldn't believe what he was doing. Here he was on the couch, with his son's girlfriend riding him. Worse, she was talking to Jason while his cock was inside her. He felt himself throb inside her at the riskiness and the illicit behavior.
    Instinctively, he pushed upward with his hips. He saw the surprise on her face. She looked down at him, phone still at her ear.

"How-How much longer?" she tried to keep her voice calm as James ground his hips, pumping in a slow steady rhythm.
    Slowly, he began fucking her while she continued her conversation. He smiled as he watched her struggle to keep her moans at bay. Ariel's eyes rolled as she forced herself to listen to her boyfriend give an excuse. "Another 30 mintues?" she asked, trying to sound irritated, but in the back of her mind, she knew 30 minutes would be good.
    James' hips pushed deep and then pulled nearly out of her and then back up again, causing her to bite her lip. He could see her nostrils flaring as she fought to breathe steadily.
    "O-okay…I'll hang out, I guess…but you and I will need to h-have a good long talk…" she said, glancing down at Jason's dad. Her hips moved in time with his, and she had to pause or else she'd scream into the phone. "Okay, bye." She hung up and giggled down at Mr. Leonard.
    "You're bad!" she chuckled and playfully slapped at him.
    "Yes, very." James bit his bottom lip and thrusted upward harder now that she was off the phone.
    Ariel moaned, arching her back, pushing her breasts forward. He smiled and thrusted again.

"Ohhhhh!" she groaned, her head thrown back slightly. "That's it, Mr. Leonard!"
    His hands were on her hips now, as his cock was embedded inside her. James stared at her beautiful young face, feeling her sharp intake of breaths as she pressed against him. Her girlish moans turned him on further. Her juices flowed easily like warmed butter. She bent down and kissed him deeply, while she clamped her thighs tightly over his groin, never wanting to let him go. Ariel was moaning heavily now, her face and neck shining with sweat. She felt every nerve in her body firing off, causing a tingling sensation down her back. The heat from her core built higher and higher as the friction continued down between her thighs. She could feel herself almost ready to explode.

Mr. Leonard continued to thrust, seeing that familiar look on a woman's face. She was close, and he wanted to watch her cum. Her body writhed on him as he thrusted his hips in a deep steady pattern. He watched the sweat build on her forehead and face, seeing her eyes roll and go glassy with pleasure. Her mouth opened as her breathing came in ragged. Ariel's hips thrust and tried to keep time.
    "Ohgod…right there…" When she began to thrust harder and faster, it was his turn to keep up. She whimpered and then squealed: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" as her vaginal muscles clamped down on him like a vise. He could feel her thrash and shudder as the orgasm racked through her young body like a bolt of lightning. Her face contorted in a beautiful expression as her orgasm subsided, and she collapsed down on his chest, trying to catch her breath.

James could feel her body still squeezing and shuddering as aftershocks racked her young body. James continued to move in and out of her as her body kept grinding on him, slowly moving now. He grunted and held her still.
    Her eyes snapped open. "What's wrong?" she whispered.

"Mmmmm, nothing," he said, taking deep breaths, "Nothing at all. mmmmphhh…You feel so fucking good. I had to calm myself down a bit. I want this to last." She smiled as she watched him take deep breaths. He wanted her to remember this as much as he knew he was going to recall this over and over for the next few years. That thought of her enjoying herself and possibly doing a repeat performance in the future outweighed immediate pleasure.

Ariel was surprised. He didn't expect him to just hold back. She expected him to cum the first chance he got. She never intended guys to hold off on cumming the first chance they got. The few times she's had sex, the guys just wanted to cum as quick as they could. She was impressed at Mr. Leonard's intent to make use of the full 30 minutes before his son got home. As she let him calm down, her hand slipped under her skirt to rub lightly at her clit to keep herself wet and turned on. The sight of his beautiful young actress, still wearing her school uniform while straddling him and casually playing with herself, made his cock throb, and made her all the more sexier. He began pushing up into her again, her juices smeared across his length. The brunette teen teased her clit as he pushed his member up and into her opening.

"Such a naughty girl," said Mr. Leonard, mocking her somewhat. He grabbed each of her ass cheeks again, parting them as his cock poked upward at her pussy.
    "Who me?" she replied with mock innocence.
    "Ha! You can't fool me."
    "I need you to fuck me now, You got me so fucking horny, my pussy is ready to cum again," Ariel said matter-of-factly, using her index and middle finger to open up her pussy, showing Mr. Leonard the moist pink flesh between her thighs. Her manicured fingers continued rubbing at herself, much to her pleasure.

James pulled her in close from her position above him, and kissed her on the mouth passionately. She seemed surprised, but she didn't pull away. She slowly kissed back, sucking eagerly on his tongue. Ariel's mouth opened wide and pushed her tongue against his as well, letting their saliva mix as their bodies pressed together. The tip of his cock nudging at her vagina in time with his tongue in her mouth.

Mr. Leonard couldn't help but get excited at the naughtiness of the situation. Here he was not only french kissing this sexy teen TV actress, but he was also grabbing her bare ass under her skirt, as his cock just dipped playfully against her labia. Ariel moaned on his tongue, their kissing getting sloppier and hotter the more they continued. James didn't care about the consequences now. He wanted to have his way with Ariel in every which way he could with the time permitting.

"You're going to make me cum again if we keep this up, Mr. Leonard," she groaned.
    "Not yet you're not. Turn over. Get on your knees."
    She nodded, and he helped her so her chest was against the cushions of the sofa, her hands gripping the top of the living room chair, and knees on the couch cushions as her socked feet hung off the edge of the couch. He stood there, pleased with himself and just the look of her in those school clothes drove him crazy with excitement.
    "Should I take my clothes off now?" she said, reaching for her shirt.
    "Don't you dare!" he said, playfully reprimanding her. "You look hot just like that."

He stepped toward the couch, his feet on the carpet in a wide stance so that his hips lined up with hers.
    Carefully, he lifted the back her her skirt and folded it over. The sight of her creamy white buttocks got him hard in a second. He immediately rubbed his cockhead between her cheeks, and she looked back over her shoulder at him with a smile and content moan. She was already soaked from their previous play, and he pushed forward slowly.

"Ooooh shit…Mr. Leonard....you're so fucking big…" she grunted over her shoulder, her eyes half-closed in pleasure. He could hear her breathing becoming more shallow.

Ariel squealed as she took him in with ease. She pressed her mouth into a throw pillow and muffled a scream of pleasure. James hoped and prayed that Jason or his wife Susie wouldn't come home yet. Even if they did, at this point, he didn't think he could stop. Heck, it would take a missile to hit the house, and even then it would be questionable. Ariel's hips bucked back at him, her ass jiggling each time his hips collided with her buttocks.

His hands moved from her hips to her lower back and back again, feeling her smooth skin under his fingertips as he had his hips moving in a steady thrusting pattern. He watched his cock slide in and out of her teenaged pussy, just below that puckered brown anus. He was mesmerized by how wet his cock was and how deep he was sliding into her. He reached around and under, wanting to feel and squeeze those firm tits as he pushed up against her in steady thrusts.

"Ooohhh yeahhhh...take it, hon...take it all...." James whispered to her, kissing her neck. Ariel groaned in response. He straightened up, and stared down, watching how his cock disappeared all the way into her, and she punctuated with a squeal or a moan each time he hit home. His hands lightly pulling at her hips as he pushed forward.
    Her body jiggled and shook with each strong thrust into her pussy.
    Hypnotically, he stared down at her pussy lips grasping at his shaft each time he withdrew, and the way her anus clenched each time he pushed deep. So beautiful. She was so fucking tight, he had to slow down and nearly stop more than once to keep from exploding.

Ariel, too, tried not to cum. She gazed out through the translucent curtains in front her, where the couch met the picture window, into the empty street beyond. No one could see her, of course, but had there been someone out there, the fact that she felt exposed as such, made her feel so naughty. She'd never done this before yet here she was in what could be a Cinemax scene or an episode on a HBO series. Being in the TV business, she'd heard a lot of the adults talk about sexual misdeeds, but didn't ever think she'd be taking part in one.

He thrusted into her still-wet pussy from behind, sliding down to the hilt. His cockhead hitting the back of her pussy and she moaned wantonly, her ass rolling beneath him.
    His hands spread her cheeks a little, allowing for a deeper thrust. He felt the back of her pussy push against the tip of his cock.
    "...Ooooooohhhmmmm...." she moaned, still gyrating her young rump.
    "Jeez, you feel so fucking good…" he breathed.
    "We're so fucking bad…" she whispered back.
    Her jiggling ass cheeks rippled beneath his touch as he rammed forward in an easy rhythm.

"Unngh, FFFFFUCK!! Gonna…make…me…cum…soon…" she cried out. The feeling of her pussy being impaled by the older man's huge cock was such a pleasurable sexual experience like no other. Ariel rocked on her knees as her hips back and forth on his cock, the palms gripping at the sofa cushions.

"Thatta girl," he urged. James ran his hands along her ass cheeks as she fucked him, salivating at the sight of that jiggling rump bouncing hypnotically as she fucked him back. He leaned forward to kiss her neck and back as he humped her. The starlet ground her hips back against him more firmly now. Her hand reaching up to stroke his cheek as he fucked her and kissed at her, causing him to buck his hips more forcefully. His thighs slapped against hers as he pounded into her. Ariel reached down and rubbed her throbbing clitoris, feeling his scrotum press against her manicured fingers.

"Ohhh Mr. Leonard, fuck me, keep doing that, unghhh", Ariel groaned as her boyfriend's father squeezed and playfully smacked her ass while she continued to play with her pussy. She felt her impending orgasm coming soon, and so could he.

James continued to push his hips over and over into her wet pussy from behind. His engorged cock throbbed now.
    "Ohhhh shit, you feel so good!…So fucking good!…" the teen wailed, feeling his thick cock stretch her pussy out. What she lacked in experience, she definitely made up in eagerness. Her rump bounced back against him. He matched her thrusts down into her. James even paused his hip thrusts for a bit to let her bounce her ass against him. He let go of her hips, letting her body do all the work. Sliding back and forth as he held his hips still. What a sight!

"Oh shit, I think…I think I'm gonna cum again…" she squealed up at him.
    "Do it, Ariel…cum on it…cum on my cock, babe." he grunted down at her.
    The eager thrusting of her body was exquisite. James stared down at her sweaty wrinkled clothes as he stood there, Ariel bouncing freely on his erect cock. She was the hottest she's ever been. He grit his teeth at the awesome view of her Ariel's peaches and cream buttocks bouncing. He allowed Ariel to control the speed as he thrusted to match her movements. He couldn't believe this popular young actress was having him take her from behind. She moaned expletives that she'd probably never even done in any of her movies, much less while doing this.

"Ohyeah, ohhh fuck right there... yeah…ohhh fuck yessss I feel it coming… right there!!…"
    "Do it, babe." he urged her, while ramming faster. To keep himself from cumming, he focused on her body language, and gestures. Memorizing them, studying them. The way her manicured hands gripped at the sofa's cushions, the way her knees and legs tensed as he hit deep and the way her back was starting to arch. Her head was thrashing this way and that as her hands pushed and pulled at the sofa back for leverage.

"AAAAAHHH fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-FFFFFUUUCCCKKK!" she howled, her orgasm finally arriving as she writhed on him in an earthshattering orgasm. Her thighs tensed and began to shake, her ass and thrusts were erratic and wild as she threw her head back. Ariel's pussy squeezed on him and took all his willpower to keep from cumming. He felt her ass against his hips tense and he could feel a deep trembling inside her. He closed his eyes then, and managed to subdue his own orgasm by taking deep breaths.

He couldn't resist her now. With a hand on each of her hips, he flipped her onto her back right there on the sofa. Her legs to either side, pressing against his hips.

"So, how…how did I do?" Ariel asked unnecessarily with a smile, struggling to catch her breath.

Her boyfriend's dad looked down at her, smiling. He also was sweating, but she noticed that he wasn't breathing hard as nearly as much as she was.

"Great. But I haven't cum yet." Mr. Leonard said, his breathing already at a comfortable pace. He fondled the teen beauty's luscious breasts.
    Her eyes went wide. "What? After all that? You're a machine!" she giggled with amazement.

"Ohgawd, just tell me how you want it…I don't think I could argue with you…damn, I'm out of shape." she chuckled tiredly.
    "Just like this is fine by me." he stated, already starting to move his hips.

Still inside her, he let his trousers drop lower. His briefs followed suit to his ankles. He needed a little freedom from his constraining trousers for his final act, and with that, he laid the head of his shaft against the starlet's entrance, and holding her hips tightly, he thrusted forward.

"Aaaaahhh", Ariel groaned, feeling her boyfriend's dad push inside her tight little cunt, now even more sensitive after two big orgasms. The size of his cock from this third angle seemed to take her by surprise.

Mr. Leonard slid his cock in slowly, feeling Ariel's juices gushing as inch by inch, he slid his engorged cock inside of the beautiful young woman. He took a hold of each of her ankles, and spread her gorgeous legs apart in a wide V. He stared down as his hard cock pistoned in and out of her tight pussy. She was thoroughly wet from a combination of him eating her out, that first orgasm, and taking her from behind just added to her wetness. He pushed every inch of his cock into her deliciously tight pussy. Ariel squeezed at her full naked breasts, her shirt open wide and wrinkled from the constant movement. Her plaid skirt was rolled up around her waist in a similarly wrinkled fashion. She moaned as she felt the full force of Mr. Leonard's cock embedding itself inside her.
    "Yesssss, fuck yessss," she whispered aloud as her head lifted slightly so she could watch him thrust into her. The sight of his huge cock going in and out astounded her and made her all the more hornier.

A nice, loud, slap-slap-slapping of their hips filled the room, mixing with their grunts and moans.

James loved how Ariel's beautiful face contorted in pleasure each time his member pushed into her. Her brows furrowed while her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She whimpered with pleasure as her nostrils flared slightly and her mouth opened as she groaned with each stroke. He couldn't help mimic her expression, his eyes also rolled up into his head as he groaned back in response. Her breasts heaved and jiggled back and forth as he plowed into her now, fucking her with reckless abandon. He put his hands on top of each of her soft breasts, dragging his palms down her taut belly and then back up again. He continued to pound away at her teenage pussy as he squeezed and pinched at her nipples. Ariel yelped out loud her hands gripping at the couch cushions beside her as she felt Mr. Leonard's stiff cock thrusting in and out of her.

This was incredible for her. She'd never fucked an older man before, much less have this many orgasms in a row. The sensation between her legs grew when Mr. Leonard bent forward to suck on her aroused nipple as he fucked her. She worked her fingers through his hair, pulling his head in close as her back arched, pushing her tits into his face. James swirled his tongue around her nipple with his lips and tongue the same way she used her mouth on him earlier.
    "Oooohhhh," she cooed.

Ariel's young hips bucked up against the older man almost reflexively, her legs now bent and wrapping around his strong older body, her ankles locking lightly around him, just above his ass as he pushed deep. He paused, catching his breath. She gyrated her hips so she could adjust to having his large cock inside of her.

"Ohjeez, don't stop…don't you dare fucking stop again..." she commanded, pushing her groin against his hips as she released her leglock so he could begin again. Mr. Leonard's hips moved with deep thrusts, nearly pulling all the way out of the teen actress before plunging back in to her slippery center. Sweat dripped down his forehead and seeped through his shirt. He could hear the low slapping of his scrotum against her well-formed buttocks. He bent down over his son's girlfriend, relishing her girlish squeals and moans when his cock rammed balls-deep inside of her. The sound of their hips colliding filled the room each time his balls slapped against her desirable young body. He paused just a fraction of a second each time he hit bottom, to enjoy the feeling of Ariel's tender yet firm muscles wrapped around his rigid shaft. He had never experienced a feeling like this, and he mentally never wanted it to end. He'd be using this memory in his spank-bank for as long as his cock worked.

Pulling her torso up toward him, he brought Ariel in close so that they could kiss and caress each other again, her firm, heaving, young breasts now pushed against his sweaty chest. Ariel was sweating too, her skirt raised high around her belly, getting wrinkled and mashed as they pushed and gyrated against each other. She'd never thought a man could last so long. And talk about multitasking: His mouth continued to move all over her while his hips kept thrusting. his hands never stopped moving over her body. Plus, his cock felt so good inside her warm, moist, cunt. He was big enough to fill her up and stretch her out, but she was so wet that his size didn't even hurt.

Ariel's hips pushed back at him, her legs lifted up on his shoulders now. He removed her socks with his teeth and continued to kiss her legs, ankles, and toes on either side of his head, his hips constantly moving in a steady thrusting pattern. He watched his own cock slide in and out of her young pussy, mesmerized.

The TV actress's pussy was soaked and she squealed as she took him in with ease. She pressed her mouth into a throw pillow and muffled a scream of pleasure. James had his palms on her barefeet, spreading his arms as wide as he could so that she, in turn, spread her outstretched legs wide. He could feel her toes curl and flex in time with his thrusts.

Amazedly, Ariel suddenly found herself getting turned on yet again and on the rise to another explosion. The constant rubbing against her sensitive pussy walls were already sending shivers down her legs.

"Oooohgawd…Mr. Leonard...you feel so good…mmmmm…you're so big…" she moaned.
    "Am I bigger than Jason?" he asked with a smile.
    "Much..." she whispered back, "Do I feel better than your wife?"
    "Ohfuck yessss..." he responded, trying so hard not to explode at her naughty question. "You're so damn tight and wet....dear lord, girl..."
    He stared down at her supple young hips as she gyrated on the end of his cock. Firm, light skin, sliding the length of his thick shaft. No blemishes or wrinkles. No cellulite, unlike his own wife. Just smooth, young, and tender. He began to ram sharply forward and upward, as she lay there on the couch, spread eagle. His cock slammed into her pussy with fervor.
    Ariel moaned, her voice echoing through his head. "Ooooooohhhhh…Mr. Leonard…I fucking LOVE it!"
    James could feel and hear his balls slapping against her firm ass as he fucked his son's girlfriend with increased vigor.
    Her globe-like tits jiggled and wiggled before him. Young and pert, dark swollen nipples standing at attention. Good lord, those things were huge! She saw him staring and she smiled knowingly.
    "Such a naughty girl..." He whispered between thrusts.
    "Mmmmmm..." was all she said in response, "making me feel so slutty...."

James groaned, his hips piledriving into Ariel's. Her firm youthful legs wrapped around him again, ankles locked and her barefeet bumping against his bare ass, urging him to fuck her deeper and faster. He obliged.

"Oh fffuck, this is ssssooo bad," Ariel moaned as she continued to buck her ass upward. Her hand reached down to rub at her clit as he pushed into her from above. Her thighs were spread wide, knees bent and her toes curled as he watched her eyes roll to the back of her head.
    He unwrapped her legs from his waist and spread her wide with his hands around her ankles. He couldn't believe he was doing this: bareback with a young actress, yet here he was.

Sweat dripped down his forehead and his body was damp with perspiration as he pumped his hips. He could feel the sensations get stronger, and that familiar point-of-no-return was soon upon him.
    "I'm gonna cum…soon…" he whispered, bending low to kiss her on her mouth.
    "Oohhhh…fuck…you're gonna make me cum again too…so b-bad…so fffucking bad...ohgawd so close…you gonna come inside me?" she pleaded more than asked.
    "Are-are you on the pill?" he remembered asking, but not really caring at this point.
    "N-no…unnnghh…Don't you have a condom?" she panted.
    "No." Of course he had one, but it was all the way upstairs and he damned if wasn't going to stop now to get it.
    "Ohgawd, please tell me you're clean?" she asked, her hips still gyrating and thrusting under him.
    "Yeah. This is the first time…mmmm…in a long time I've done it with someone new. You?"
    "Yesss, never…I've never done it without a condom…until now."
    "Should we stop?" he asked gentlemanly, but still pounding into her.
    "I--I don't know..." she responded under her breath, dazed.
    "Tell me Ariel…Say it." his hips jackhammered her pussy in a quick urgent motion.
    "We could get in trouble," she said up to him, still grinding her hips.
    "I know, babe…I don't want you to... We should stop…" he said, and instantly regretted putting the thought into her mind.
    "Fuck no," she said hurriedly, "Feels too fucking good to stop," she squealed.
    "So what now?" James whispered urgently.
    "Screw it...I wanna feel you explode...Just go. You're almost there, right?"
    "Fuck yeah," he responded, turned on by her dirty talk "I'm gonna fill you up with cum, Ariel."
    "Don't stop..." she pleaded, "Whatever you do..."
    "You don't have to worry about that, babe. Just remember…to look at me…when you cum…don't break eye contact…until we're both done."
    She nodded. "O-okay." she looked at him, her almond brown eyes staring deep into his.

"Come...on, fuck my pussy…mmmm…that's…that's it Mr. Leonard…get it in there…you know you --mmmm-- want it..." her dirty talking was broken with moans and groans and heavy breathing. "Cum inside me…mmmm…shoot your cum…inside…ahhhhh…me…"
    He thrusted faster and harder. The whole couch moved on the carpet with each thrust. The couch jamming and thumping against the wall. Each ram taking them higher.
    "Ohyeah, ...gonna cum inside my son's girl--mmmmm--friend…right in your pussy..."
    "Yeah, that's it…right there…mmmmm…do it…fuck my pussy."

That did it for him. He stared hard at her, and her eyes locked with his, both straining to keep their eyes locked. He rammed into her with incredible force and speed. Their eyes staring deep into each other's, struggling to keep them from rolling. At first she didn't know why he requested it, but now she somehow knew. Not only were they connected sexually, but with their eyes locked to each other, it was like their minds and souls were connected as well.
    "FUCK MEEEEE!" she squealed loudly as her body thrashed and bucked.
    "OHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUCK!" he grunted back.

They came with what seemed like the explosion of the sun. His hands still outstretched to either side, gripping her feet, spreading her. His orgasm shot through him, tensing nearly every muscle in his body. He spurted for at least a minute into the young actress. She trembled and bucked wildly as she climaxed. His hips pounded repeatedly into her, causing their faces to blur, yet they still remained in eye contact. Her face contorted in a combination of pleasure, pleading, and confusion as her muscles clenched on his cock like a vise. Even though out of context her facial features would've been an unladylike and almost unattractive expression, he thought she looked the most beautiful as he'd ever seen her.

Mr. Leonard's cum seemed to explode out of his cock. He could feel his muscles contract and squeeze as his body thrusted into her. He shot spurt after spurt, deep into the young starlet's pussy in what seemed like forever. When he found himself collapsing on top of her, as her legs wrapped loosely around his waist, her body trembling and gasping for breath.

He rolled off of Ariel, and onto his back, his semi-hard cock came out with a moist 'plop'. She lay there, still spread, crotch wet with juices and his semen as she struggled to catch her breath. Sweat covered her from forehead down to her thighs.

"Oh. My. God…" Ariel panted, "that--that was…fucking…incredible!" She couldn't believe it. Three different positions and three orgasms. Her thighs ached, but in a good way. She was sure to feel it all tomorrow, but she knew it would be a good ache.
    "Shit, yeah" he answered, breathless.

"I gotta rinse off real quick, before Jason gets here," she said, getting up to head to the bathroom. She was a bit woozy and her legs felt like they ran a mile, but she managed to get them to work as she headed to the nearest bathroom. With a wink and a smile, she left James there on the couch panting.

He watched her pretty young rump get covered by her skirt as it fell into place. She bounded up the stairs. He was confused to say the least. What the hell just happened?

Post Thanks / Like

I would definitely like to see this story get a sequel.

3. Thanks JFscribe thanked for this post
    Likes X42, JFscribe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That is maybe my top 10 stories of all time
    Robertdoc too bad will wait and if u change your mind will be my happyst day

5. Thanks JFscribe thanked for this post
    Likes X42, JFscribe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gbfdude View Post
    That is maybe my top 10 stories of all time...
    Awesome! Glad to be of service!

7. Thanks Gooddude thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaosm View Post
    I would definitely like to see this story get a sequel.
    Definitely! If everyone likes this one, I have various ways this could go!

9. Thanks Tumismo, chaosm thanked for this post
    Likes X42, Tumismo, chaosm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JFscribe View Post
    U yes please sequel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JFscribe View Post
    You should write all of them.

12. Thanks Gooddude thanked for this post
    Likes Gooddude, JFscribe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

AWESOME story. Anything Ariel is always welcome

14. Thanks JFscribe thanked for this post
    Likes Gooddude, JFscribe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MacDennis View Post
    Hey, I have question and suggestion for when you do a 2nd chapter. My question is in which direction do you think you will take it and what did you think about maybe having one of James' friends come over and they double team her? I just thought I would put that idea out there.
    That was one of the ways I was thinking of taking the story. Either that or make that one a totally separate storyline. I wanted to continue on the 'family' theme somehow that would up the risk for both of them. What do you all think?

16. Thanks Gooddude thanked for this post
    Likes Gooddude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story, well done

18. Thanks JFscribe thanked for this post
    Likes JFscribe, Gooddude liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast