Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Jessica Biel - bikini beach vacation candids in Maui, September 29, 2014 *updated*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jessica Biel - bikini beach vacation candids in Maui, September 29, 2014 *updated*

​MY GIRL FOR MAY 2024 ZENDAYA COLEMAN

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. And this is the problem with dating one time gym-junkies. Once they stop, you're fucked! (not what you signed up for)

Post Thanks / Like

She's okay, but I've had better. Still wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting!

6. Likes KevinG58 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna guess pregnant.

Post Thanks / Like

Could be preggers, or on vacation and eating normally (as in like a normal person) and not hitting the gym.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand these girls. Jessica Biel has been in hiding for a while now. She should know that dat ass ain't gonna last forever.

If you got it, flaunt it. Stay relevant. Now it seems like father time is beginning to take over, as he always does. Shit, it will help you get more movie roles, etc. if that's what she wants. She is losing that ability. Have fun having to do reads again for work.

The other one that aggravates me to no end is Olivia Munn. She looks fucking great in tight jeans but NEVER wears anything but sundresses.

Jessica Alba is starting to do the same. If she wears jeans, they are either boyfriend jeans or mom jeans. And she still covers that ass.

They need to take a cue from Ashley Greene who seems to wear yoga pants every day. God bless her.

If I were a one of these girls' publicity agents they'd understand that what they are wearing in public candids drastically effects their Q-Scores. And their earnings potential.

I haven't seen Jessica Biel in any roles lately. I wonder why.

When Emmy Rossum or Olivia Munn threads show up, I rarely open them up anymore.

And that makes me very sad.

This has been bothering me for quite some time. Thanks for allowing me to vent.

I check this site everyday. You guys that post are a part of my life. Thank you for taking time to post these thread. That makes me happy.

10. Thanks CFFsanta thanked for this post