List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Annual Camping Trip" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Annual Camping Trip" with Olivia Holt

The Annual Camping Trip
    With Olivia Holt
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, BJ, sleep, inc, finger
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will.

I stepped out of the family car and took a deep breath of the fresh mountain air; it tasted a hell of a lot better than the polluted city gas I had to breathe on any other day. We were out here for our annual family camping weekend. It had been a constant tradition for as long as I could remember and, despite how busy our regular lives were nowadays, we never missed it; at least, most of us never missed it.

For the past two years my younger cousin, Olivia Holt, had missed out. We could hardly blame her though since she must have, by far, the busiest schedule, turns out it's tough work being America's new sweetheart.

It was much to my surprise then when my aunt's car rolls up while I'm unloading my bag and I see a glimpse of blonde hair in the backseat. A few minutes later my parents and Olivia's are greeting each other excitedly leaving me face to face with my cousin.

"Decided to turn up this year then?" I tease while I start unloading their car.

Olivia smirked, "Well, I figured leaving you alone with that lot for another year would be a bit too mean," no sooner had she said it, another loud shriek of laughter came from our parents.

"You definitely owe me big time."

"Well first off, I think you owe me a big ol' hug for being your favourite little cousin," with that she leaps up and pulls me in to a tight hug.

While we hug I can't help but notice her pert, young breasts pressing against my chest, when she releases me and turns towards my parents I get a good look at her and realise she's no longer the awkward little girl I once knew but was now a confident young woman and, dare I say it, pretty damn hot too. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was suddenly embraced by my aunt; I quickly composed myself hoping they hadn't seen me just ogling their daughter. Her daughter in those tiny khaki shorts, white v-neck and long knee length socks…

Once all the greetings were out of the way we were off. As usual the parents fell behind chatting while Olivia and I strode off in front. We used the time to catch up, Olivia told me of the dozens of projects she was working on from TV shows to auditions to interviews and photo shoots and even recording her debut album, in contrast, my day-to-day life working in an office sounded fairly bland. Throughout our conversation Olivia would be constantly checking her phone, never letting it leave her hand and would occasionally raise it into the air. Eventually I decided to enquire about it.

"Expecting a phone call?"

Before answering, Olivia took a quick glance back, seemingly to check our parents couldn't hear us. "A text message, but I can barely get a signal up here."

"And who would this message be from?" I grinned knowingly.

Once again my cousin checked behind us before replying with her own award winning smile, "My boyfriend" she said smugly.

"I'm guessing they don't approve," gesturing towards her parents.

She rolled her eyes, "Of course they don't, they still seem to think I'm ten years old or something, please don't say anything to them about it."

I nodded, "Not a word, so what's this lucky guy's name?" I asked, fortunately Olivia didn't seem to notice the 'lucky' bit and simply proceeded to give me a lecture on this boy she was smitten with.

Twenty minutes later and I was still hearing about him. I was starting to think I might end up knowing him better than I knew myself if she kept on. Fortunately I was saved by our arrival at the campsite. It was less of a campsite and more of a grassy field with a concrete block in the centre which housed a small toilet but it served us well enough.

A few hours later we had erected the tents, had something to eat and were now sat around the dying embers of our campfire. For as long as we'd been on these trips, Olivia and I had shared a tent and to my surprise it seemed this year was no different, her parents didn't seem to mind her sleeping under the same sheets of her older cousin of eight years.

Olivia and I were the last up around the fire after our parents drifted off one by one to their tents. "You sure you don't mind sharing?" I asked partly out of politeness, partly due to the fact I wasn't sure I'd be able to spend a night in bed with her without doing anything stupid.

"Sure, it's fine, I'll trust you not to grope me too much," she teased before climbing in, "lemme just get changed first." She zipped the tent up behind her and flicked on the lantern inside while I busied myself killing off the fire.

With the fire dead I glanced up and was greeted with the sight of my cousin's silhouette against the tent walls while she was getting changed. I took a quick look around to make sure no one else was watching me watching before turning back to the tent. I watched her small figure bend and pull her shorts down, lift her top off and finally unclip her bra and let it fall away. It was the ultimate tease just knowing that all that stood between me and a naked Olivia Holt was this thin strip of canvas. She finished changing and I jumped when she called out to me than I could come in. I quickly adjusted myself to make sure my hard on wasn't too obvious and climbed into the tent, ready for a long frustrating night.

I somehow managed to drift off to sleep but was woken sometime later by Olivia mumbling in her sleep. I couldn't make out much of what she was saying but I did occasionally catch her saying her boyfriend's name. I turned to face her and was greeted to the sight of her exposed body; it seemed she'd managed to kick her covers off in her sleep. She was wearing small pink boxers and a loose fitting t-shirt. I lay staring at her body for a few minutes, the only light available coming from the full moon overhead.

Olivia suddenly took me by surprise when she suddenly rolled over and reached her arm out with her hand landing firmly on my hard cock before again mumbling her boyfriend's name. I froze in panic for another few minutes, not daring to move and trying to think what to do next.

I don't know why I thought it was a good idea but the next thing I knew I was slowly reaching over her with one hand, I figured if she could have a feel of me it was only fair I could cop a feel too. I very gently squeezed her breast through her t-shirt and had to resist squeezing any harder, it was just about the best thing I'd ever felt and it made my cock twitch under her hand.

She was still sleeping deeply so I decided to be bolder. This time I reached over with two hands. With one I lifted the bottom of her t-shirt which left an opening for my other hand to ever so slowly creep up before it reached the soft curve of her breast. I fondled her again, even gently brushing her nipple and squeezing harder this time.

I was now rock hard and my cousin was still sleeping soundly. I managed to force myself to release her tit to set my sights on something sweeter. I kept my eyes on her face while my hands slowly crept towards her boxer shorts, terrified she'd wake up at any moment and our relationship would be ruined forever. I wasn't terrified enough to stop though and soon enough my hand was down her boxers and resting against the intense heat of her wet pussy.

I couldn't see it but I could visualise it while my hand explored the area, tracing the lips and brushing her clit. To my surprise and turn on, it seemed she was completely shaven down there. I was so focused on feeling her that I hadn't noticed that she'd started whimpering and gasping in her sleep while her legs were spreading involuntarily for me.

I teased her entrance, desperate to put a finger inside her but scared she'd wake up if I did. Unsure what to do next I eventually decide to free my aching cock from the restraint of my shorts. With one hand down Olivia's shorts I use the other to pull mine off and without hesitation I place Olivia's delicate little hand back on it. She takes me by surprise when her hand suddenly clamps down on my shaft, so much so that I accidentally slam my finger up inside her.

She awakes with a gasp and I panic. Before she gets a chance to access the situation and work out what the fuck is going on I add a second finger and start to thrust into her tight, wet hole.

"The fuc—ugggh…are you doing?" she whispers groggily, her hand is still on my cock while the other grabs a handful of bedsheets.

I decide to stay silent and continue to finger her. Maybe she'll think this is all some fucked up dream? Maybe I should pretend to be her boyfriend? Maybe I should just fucking run for it? I rapid fire of terrible ideas flew through my head but none seemed like viable alternatives.

Olivia was now sitting up; her boxers had been pushed down to her knees and she was now watching in disbelief as I violently fingerbanged her. The tent was silent besides the sounds of her gasping and the wet sloshing sound of her cunt.

"Oh my god I'm going to cum," she whispered before covering her mouth with her spare hand. I looked up at her and our eyes locked for the first time; her brows were furrowed as she raced towards climax. Her eyes clenched shut when she went over the edge and gushed all over my hand, fortunately her hand muffled the majority of the noise from her moan.

I slowly pulled my fingers out, they were dripping with her juices and for a split second I considered bringing them to my mouth and tasting them but I resisted and simply waited for Olivia to come down from her high to berate me.

What happened next was the last thing I expected. Olivia's panting slowed down and her hand fell from her mouth and her eyes opened and glared at me, but not in anger, there was lust there. She grabbed my hand and instantly sucked my fingers into her mouth, tasting herself before she removed them and lent over and kissed me hard on the mouth, forcing her tongue inside where we shared her sweet cum.

Olivia broke off the kiss and quickly moved down my body, eventually flicking her tongue over the head of my cock, the action caused me to let out a groan which Olivia quickly silenced with an abrupt "Shh!"

Olivia quickly got to work on my shaft, bobbing up and down urgently and it took everything in my power not to moan out loud. I decided to busy myself by sitting up and reaching for her t-shirt and giving it a tug. She took the hint and impatiently sat up, pulled it off and immediately dived back down, taking my cock back into her heavenly mouth.

While my cousin worked desperately to get me off I distracted myself by freely fondling her body. From those tits I could finally see exposed to her round little butt which I groped and slapped playfully which caused her to moan around my cock which I found very intriguing. Was it possible Olivia liked it a little rough?

My hands eventually ended up on the back of her head. I pulled her messy bed hair back into my hands and began to slowly force her down on my cock until I was practically fucking her skull.

While Olivia took a brief break to catch her breath she quietly murmured, "I wanna ride it" and immediately followed through. Straddling me, she edged up my legs until her pussy was lined up above my cock which was resting against my stomach, dripping with her saliva. She took it in her hand and momentarily slathered the tip against her wet pussy before pushing it inside and impaling herself.

That pussy was just about the most exquisite thing I'd ever felt. My head swam as she lowered herself and for a brief moment I thought I was going to embarrass myself and pass out right then and there.

Unfortunately, caught up in the moment, Olivia forgot we were a matter of meters away from our sleeping parents and let out a loud grunt followed by an equally loud, "Fuck!" as she was filled up with my cock.

We both froze, until, just when we thought we got away with it, we hear Olivia's mother whisper from the tent besides us. "Olivia are you alright in there sweetie?"

Olivia closes her eyes to try and compose herself and control her heavy breathing. With a gulp she replies, "Uh yeah I'm fine th-ughh-anks Mum," caught up in how hot this whole situation is, I can't help but thrust upwards even deeper into Olivia while she's talking. "I was just going to the toilet quick."

"OK, make sure to get some rest, goodnight sweetie."

"Will do, night mum." Olivia smirks down at me after this exchange and gives a playful slap across my chest before getting off me and reaching for her coat and sandals.

"You're actually going?" I whisper.

"Aren't you?" she winks before stepping out of the tent, nothing but her coat concealing her nakedness.

I get the message and quickly get up to follow her out, luckily the moon offers enough light to see where we're going and I quickly catch up. Taking a quick look around I don't see any sign of life from the handful of tents in the field. We reach the concrete building and Olivia slips in first while I wait outside. A moment later the door opens and I'm pulled into the dazzling artificial light of the bathroom.

It's only a small room with a toilet stall on one side and two sinks on the other with a dirty mirror along the wall. I quickly lock the door behind us and kick the doorstop in just to make sure we aren't disturbed. Once this is done I turn to see Olivia perched on the sink with her coat wide open and that naughty smile on her face.

I quickly approach her and kiss her deeply, pushing her coat off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. I lift her slightly higher on the sink and, without further ado, I impale her again. This time we both groan loudly, confident we won't be overheard in here.

I quickly build up a pace, fucking her hard on the sink, her eyes flicking between watching my cock piston in and out of her tight pussy or staring up at me, egging me on. I spent my time concentrating on her face, watching her expression change while I thrust into her was just about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Uggh! God, that cock feels good," she eventually moans.

"Yeah?" I grunt back, "your cousin's dick feel good inside you? Fucking you?"

"Fuck yeaaahh," my younger cousin wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me in deeper. "I want you to fuck me from behind, own this little slut pussy," she says, glaring up at me with gritted teeth.

Without missing a beat, I pull out, she jumps to her feet, turns, places both hands on the dirty mirror and bends over for me, arching her back perfectly and I immediately impale her again and quickly get back to the rapid pace.

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes!" she grunted loudly, "Harder!"

I'm not sure I can go much harder, we're both sweating and the mirror Olivia is getting fucked against was starting to steam up.

I reach around her and grab both her small, firm tits in each hand and forcefully pull her upwards so her shoulders are resting on my chest. I continue to fuck her, her little ass rippling with each thrust.

My mouth is now right up against Olivia's ear so I start whispering every dirty thought that pops into my mind. "I'm going to fuck you until you cum all over this dick, Liv, all over your cousin's big cock."

"Mmmm fuck yea, then I wanna taste it," she whispered back, "taste my cum on it then you can cum down my throat,"

I squeezed her tits more aggressively, "Fuck yeah," I reply, "then next year we'll come back and do it all again. Every time that boyfriend of yours fucks you you're going to wish it was me, you'll imagine it's me fucking you," I grunt into her ear.

"Oh my god," Olivia whimpers.

I release her tits and drop my hands down to her waist and rail into her, pounding her like my life depended on it. I watch her reflection in the mirror, her eyelids flickering, mouth hanging open and her tits swinging wildly.

"Oh, Yes! Shit I'm cu-uuughhh!" her eyes finally roll into the back of her head as she cums, her mouth open wide in a silent scream as her pussy convulses on my cock and her legs tremble.

As soon as she's back in control of her body, I pull out and she obediently drops to her knees, eagerly taking my cock into her mouth, all it takes is a single lick for me to finally explode. The first two spurts go straight down her throat while the rest spray over her pretty little face and drip down her chin onto her tits.

2. Thanks loving_one30, X42, taranev, ivanhoe, avenger87, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, loving_one30, JFscribe, X42, avenger87, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was fucking EPIC LemonTalk!! Just. Amazing!!

4. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BRAVO ! Sir !

6. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell yeah

8. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant... WOW!!!!

10. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post