List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Model Behavior" with Tahan Lew-Fatt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Model Behavior" with Tahan Lew-Fatt

Model Behavior
    With Tahan Lew-Fatt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, oral, rim, feet, voy
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only. Of course, Tahan doesn't actually act like this in real life, this is all just a bit of FUN and a figment of my imagination.
    A/N: Been getting into this bird hard the last few weeks. Figured I'd put all that energy into a story.

My day had started out like any other, that was until I ventured out to the local shopping mall to run a few errands and overheard some teenagers mention that Jennifer Hawkins was scheduled to make an appearance there. It seemed the onetime Miss Universe was in town to judge potential models for her latest hit TV show "Australia's Next Top Model."

It only took a minute for me to confirm the rumor when I made my way down to the mezzanine level and was greeted by several dozen girls waiting to audition, most of them dressed to the nines and standing well over 6-foot-tall. I'd never seen anything so extraordinary in my life, and immediately stepped out into the adjacent parking garage to call a friend, but as luck would have it I was greeted by his answering machine and forced to give an impromptu message.

"Dude. Get your ass down here to Parramatta ASAP!" I exclaimed. "There's pussy all over the place. Call me back!"

It was only when I hung up the phone that I glanced over my shoulder and noticed that I wasn't alone, and in fact accompanied by a very leggy and exotic looking brunette, who herself was fumbling with her cell phone and appeared to be agitated. In fact she seemed a little frazzled as she searched her bag for a light, and thinking quickly, I jumped into action and lit her cigarette before making small talk and introducing myself. As it turned out Tahan Lew-Fatt was apparently a local model who had been talked into showing up for the audition, but now that she had seen her competition (extremely tall teenagers) was having second thoughts.

"I can't believe I agreed to come here," she commented. "—the girls all look like they're 5mins old! ...I feel ancient standing beside them."

Despite her negativity I couldn't help but take in her incredible appearance as she was scantily clad in a simple tee-shirt (no bra) and denim cut-offs that were two sizes too short. This simple but sexy ensemble was then complimented with a set of pearl white six-inch stilettos, and a shiny gold anklet which only accentuated her loooong smooth legs.

She just about possessed the sexiest set of stems I think I had ever laid eyes on, and even as we stood there chatting and getting to know each other better, I couldn't help but notice the way bystanders seemed to stop and stare, no doubt impressed by her natural beauty. Noting how dejected Tahan was, I assured her that she'd do fine in the audition as she clearly had a leg up (no pun intended) on the competition, and possessed a very pretty face to go along with that killer body.

I also reminded her that Jen Hawkins wasn't exactly a spring chicken herself, having recently celebrated her 30th birthday, and that she definitely had the edge over the other contestants, who were too young and naive to know what to do or say.

"You really think I've got a chance?" Tahan smiled, searching for a compliment.

"Absolutely," I assured her. "It's a slam dunk. If they don't pick you then you know it's rigged!"

Strangely enough this seemed to be satisfy the leggy model who smiled and giggled.

"Aw, thanks man. I needed that."

But a minute later as she finished her cigarette Tahan confessed how she now felt uncomfortable with her choice of footwear and wished she had chosen otherwise.

"I feel so under-dressed right now," she said. "They're all dressed up to the nines, and I'm here in my daisy-dukes."

"Trust me, you'll do fine. You look drop dead gorgeous in those heels, and don't get me started on those legs."

"oh?" she smiled seductively. "What about my legs?"

We both laughed.

But despite all these reassurances the olive-skinned beauty then surprised me by asking if I'd be willing to give her a quick ride across town to grab a change of clothes.

"What?" I chuckled. "You're kidding right?"

"I swear, we'd only be like 15-20mins max." she claimed. "I don't live very far I promise."

"Err. Hate to break the news to you but we barely know each other!" I laughed. "Do you often get into cars with complete strangers?"

"Not really. Not unless its super important, like right now!" the model answered. "Come on, please?"

"Jesus," I snickered. "I just met you like 10mins ago."

"—so?"

While I was naturally hesitant, the striking brunette then changed tact and now offered to pay for petrol. But just as we agreed on some kind of monetary compensation, she turned around a minute later and admitted that she didn't really have any cash on her anyway.

"So how are you going to pay for fuel?" I laughed.

"Err, I dunno." Tahan shrugged. "I've got money at home though, I swear!"

This was getting better by the minute. Considering how perturbed I was, Tahan never let up and finally claimed that she was going to have to go downstairs and catch the bus, and hope that she'd still make it back in time for the first round of auditions.

"You're not actually going to make me do that are you?" she added. "I'm dead-set going."

Wracked with guilt, I finally relented and offered her a ride. Truth was I probably would have agreed to take her just about anywhere in Australia considering how good she looked. Those legs were something else, almost hypnotic. They were clearly her best attribute aside from her gorgeous smile. With that said I decided to have a little fun and told her that I'd only give her a ride if she agreed to give me her phone number and go out on a date with me later that weekend.

"Really?" she replied shyly, while apparently flattered.

"Yup. I think it's a fair trade."

Amusingly enough this seemed to make her blush but she agreed nonetheless.

"okay, you're on." she answered enthusiastically. "You've got yourself a date, buddy."

With that settled we then exchanged phone numbers before she followed me over to my vehicle where she fawned over my car.

"oh-mi-god. Is this really your car?" Tahan drooled. "I fucking LOVE rotaries. My sister's boyfriend has one."

Suffice to say she keenly climbed into the passenger seat of my RX7 and we soon headed off in the direction of her apartment in Balmain. As expected, it didn't take long for her to openly flirt with me during the trip, as I soon learned just how difficult it was to concentrate on the road with all that flesh (legs) situated right beside me. God how I wanted to reach out and touch her. Those legs just seemed so smooth and long.

In fact I'd go as far to say that she was intentionally showing off, rubbing her thighs together while flipping her hair and flashing me a sexy grin, knowing the effect her body was having on me. At one point she asked if I'd consider letting her drive the rest of the way there, which made me laugh at the mere suggestion.

"Ha, trust me." I chuckled. "It'd take a lot more than just flashing those legs for that to happen."

"Good to know," she quipped playfully before taking her heels off and boldly placing her bare feet up onto the dashboard.

Despite how rude or disrespectful this might have seemed, I had to admit her feet were just as flawless as the rest of her body. Personally I wouldn't really consider myself a foot-fetish kind of guy, but even I could recognize a perfect set of toes when I saw them.

"Well shit, go right ahead." I remarked sarcastically. "Make yourself at home why don't you."

"I'm sorry, but those heels are killing me."

Tahan then paused for a minute before she took my breath away and placed her feet across the steering wheel!

"Whoa! What the hell are you doing?"

"Can I ask you something?" she quizzed. "—and I want you to be perfectly honest with me."

"Err, okay?"

"Do you think I've got big feet?"

I couldn't help but laugh as I watched her wiggle her toes back and forth.

"Are you kidding me with this right now?"

"No, because my sister says I have big feet. What do you think?"

"I think they're fine." I laughed, as I noticed one of her feet featured a sexy toe-ring.

Tahan seemed pleased with herself and responded by playfully raising her feet up towards my face. I immediately countered by grabbing one of her ankles and placed it on my lap, holding it there before I proceeded to give her an impromptu foot rub.

"oh, wow." she purred. "Keep doing that. That feels really nice."

"Sure, why not." I grinned. "Even though you don't deserve it."

We spent the next few minutes in traffic with my hand on her foot gently caressing and kneading her toes. It goes without saying that I was so hard I thought I was going to pass out. Fortunately for me we soon arrived to her humble abode which appeared to be located on a main street.

It was there that I found a place to park and watched her run across the street and into her apartment to change her shoes, but after several minute of just waiting around, I finally switched off the engine and decided to see what was taking so long. Inside I was immediately struck by the absolute mess that was her city apartment. It almost looked like a bomb had hit it, with clothes and moving bags strewn all over the place.

The place was in such a disarray it was a real challenge to navigate the hallway, much less find a single pair of shoes. It was only now that Tahan emerged from one of the bedrooms and claimed that she lived with two other roommates, both of which were fellow models. Naturally she blamed the clutter on her friends, who according to her had only shacked up in recent days and hadn't had time to sort out their belongings.

It was while helping her search for her allusive shoes that I was surprised to hear her imply that she apparently shared a bed with one of the girls. For a moment I panicked, wondering if I was wasting my time (was she into chicks?) but the cunning model appeared to read my mind and quickly dismissed any lewd thoughts I might have had.

"—and no," she grinned. "Tully and I are just friends."

"Hey, I didn't say anything." I replied.

"You didn't have to," she smiled back. "I know what you were thinking."

The model then continued to search for her shoes and in the process proceeded to flash me some major cleavage.

At one point I felt my heart skip a beat when I peeked down her loose-fitting top and was rewarded with a unmistakable nip-slip. I almost moaned when I caught sight of her chocolate dark nipples which seemed completely free and unfettered. I took this opportunity to ask for the bathroom, to which Tahan pointed to the hallway while she went to answer the phone. To my amusement the bathroom appeared to be just as messy and unorganized as the rest of the house, completely covered in dirty laundry and makeup.

As I took a leak I noticed a large bag with Tahan's name printed on the side and realized it was her underwear hamper. Feeling bold I carefully riffled through her belongings and picked up one of her used knickers, a sexy set of black lace panties to be exact. A surge of adrenaline shot up my spine as I brought them up to my face and inhaled her musky scent. For a moment I almost considered beating off right there, but considering my surroundings I instead stuffed them into my pocket as a keepsake.

Outside I found Tahan standing in her bedroom in nothing but her thong panties, her hands concealing her pert tits! As it turned out it seemed she suddenly had a change of heart and now wanted to try on a different outfit all together.

"Don't say it, I know." she remarked without looking at me (referring to her indecision).

"What the hell was wrong with what you were wearing?"

"You saw the way those other girls looked back there. If I'm going to stand out I need to lift my game. I need to wear something much more elaborate and sexy."

My cock twitched as she now stood there in nothing but her panties, her fingertips barely covering her dark nipples.

Still. If I thought her legs were exquisite, words can't even start to describe the ass on this girl. She simply had the perfect body, a body built for sin. A body that wouldn't quit.

"—well?" she said at one point, "Don't just stand there, help me find those shoes. I'm still looking."

While I busied myself with the search, I gulped hard as I watched her move across the room and adjust her long mane, pulling her dark hair back into a pony tail and in the process exposing her tits via the mirror.

"You think I should leave my hair up or down?" she asked as I tried my best to act casual.

Truth be told I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was standing alone in a Balmain apartment, with a half naked model I just met! —never mind how comfortable she appeared to be in the nude.

"If you ask me I'd leave it down," I suggested. "You look a lot younger that way."

"Good idea, thanks."

It was then as I looked around the side of her bed that I stumbled across what appeared to be a marital aid of some sort, lying on the floor in plain view.

"What the hell—" I said while picking it up.

Tahan blushed and snatched the device from my hand but I couldn't help but laugh at her predicament, having stumbled across her vibrator! Fortunately for me the leggy brunette also found it funny and couldn't help but laugh with shame.

"Err. That's not mine by the way." she claimed. "It belongs to Tully."

"If you say so." I snorted. "I guess you two share more than just a bed."

"I told you. I'm not gay." Tahan insisted. "—I like cock."

"Obviously." I said, referring to the vibe in her hand.

As amusing as this was, I was then shocked as I immediately detected another sex toy by the bed, this one located under a blanket.

"Jesus!" I gasped. "—what is it with you and sex toys?"

The exotic beauty immediately rushed over and attempted to snatch it from me, only this time I wasn't feeling so cooperative.

"Hey. Give it back!" she hissed before we both began to struggle.

"I will. But only if you admit that its yours and not your roommates."

"Just—Gimme it!!"

"Wow. Are you some kind of sex fiend?" I teased as we grappled. "How many toys do you own Tahan? —How much cock do you need?"

It was while teasing her that we proceeded to tussle with one another. The fact that she was half naked was reason enough to give me wood, let alone the fact that she appeared to be highly sexual. To tell you the truth I was actually surprised by her upper body strength, and shocked when she quickly pinned me up against the wall where I ultimately surrendered. For a moment we were nose to nose and both panting out of breath, staring into each other's eyes and waiting for the other to make the first move.

"You know. Just because I brought you home with me doesn't mean I'm going to FUCK you!" she teased.

"No?" I grinned before pulling her body into mine. "—Well just because I drove you here doesn't mean I'll drive you back!"

Tahan looked into my eyes and I could see her surprise, but more than that she was aroused.

"You asshole."

"Bitch."

"Wanker!"

"Slut."

Maybe it was playing into a fantasy of hers, but I leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. I could feel her body give way to me and melt in my arms, and knew she wanted me to take the lead.

We now stood in her bedroom making out, which seemed silly considering we had only known each other for all of an hour. In any event, I was actually surprised to find that despite having an incredible body, Tahan was a somewhat timid sexually. As we kissed she definitely let me control the action, permitting me to explore her mouth with my tongue. Amusingly enough the front door to her apartment was still wide open allowing any pedestrians walking by to see us fooling around at the end of the hall.

With that said I couldn't resist and pressed her up against the wall, brought both of her arms up above her head and groped her body while I kissed her continually. I could feel her giving herself over to me almost immediately, which only spurred me on. Caught up in the moment I spun her around and pinned her up against the wall face first, before I worked my way down her spine and kissed her lower back and butt and slipped her thong panties down her legs.

I kept my lips planted at the apex of her ass as I peeled them down to her feet and invited her to step out. I then brushed my mouth lower, and lower, soon placing a lingering kiss at her sex. Tahan reflexively arched her back so that her ass was pushed against my face. She smelt and tasted even better than I ever imagined. I stopped for a moment to admire her bare-naked ass before I extended my tongue and licked the entire length of her ass crack. As soon as I tasted the sweet rim of her bunghole I felt her press her hips back against my face and I was intoxicated, drunk with lust.

"—ooh. " she purred before giggling quietly. "I can't believe I'm letting you do that."

She clearly wasn't expecting me to go down on her, much less stick my tongue in her ass. I responded by dragging my lips down to lick at her pussy before I probed her bunghole again.

"Ugh-Fuck." she grunted back. "What are you doing back there?"

"What does it feel like I'm doing?"

"—it feels good."

"So then. Shut up." I snapped from behind her. "Just shut up and enjoy it."

"You're so bad." she giggled through a moan.

"Where's my tongue now Tahan?" I teased. "What am I doing now?"

"ooh. You're—licking my ass."

I could hear the arousal in her voice as she whispered to me.

"—what's that?"

"You're licking my asshole!" she repeated a little louder.

"That's right." I replied. "Now shut the fuck up and bend over more. Gimme that ass."

I dove back in and started to focus on her bunghole exclusively. I circled my tongue around her anal rim before lightly and quickly flicking my tongue over the entire orifice. I could hear her gasping and pressing her upper body into the wall as she grew more animated. After a few more gentle licks, I spread her cheeks wider, stiffened my tongue, and pressed it hard against her sphincter. The leggy brunette moaned out loud as I felt her tight asshole slowly open and grant me access under the pressure from my tongue. This was surely the first time anyone had ever attempted to rim her before, but her body was responding accordingly.

"Ugh. God." she cooed above. "—You're so dirty."

"I've wanted to stick my tongue in your ass from the moment I met you." I told her as I jammed my tongue right inside her shitter.

"ohmigod." Tahan whimpered as her entire body spasmed.

Now that I knew that she was receptive to my touch I gave her buttocks a sharp smack, startling her briefly, before I dipped my tongue into her dripping snatch and proceeded to suck her sweet box like a man possessed. I sucked and slurped at her pussy so loud I'm sure people walking by could hear it out on the street.

"UGH. Fuck." she grimaced as she reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit.

She now began to push her hips back into my face and essentially humped me. Noting this I stopped sucking her sweet pussy and began to tongue-fuck her asshole again, thrusting in rhythm of her digits until I felt her legs shake in the first wave of orgasm. I literally supported her entire weight with my face, lifting her off the ground as she gritted her teeth and shuddered.

"Oh god! ohmigod. ohmigod." Tahan panted hysterically.

Truth be told I think she was more surprised than I was that I had actually made her come with nothing but my tongue. Nevertheless I stood up behind her and swiftly aimed the head of my cock against her dripping wet sex, when she suddenly stopped me.

"Wait-Wait!" she said breathlessly. "Let's get over to the bed."

"Yes ma'am." I agreed. "Lead the way."

Tahan then lead me over to her bed where she fell to her knees and casually slipped my cock into her warm mouth. Standing in front of her, I close my eyes and moaned as the Aboriginal beauty enthusiastically sucked and stroked my penis. I looked down for a second and caught her eyes glaring up at me as she worked me over. I couldn't help but reach down and grab the back of her head and began to thrust into her, moaning as her lips massaged my bell-end.

Her eyes grew wide and I could tell that this aggressive action obviously turned her on, as she hummed with a mouth full of cock. It took all of my will power not to come, as she took her mouth off my cock and buried her face into my balls.

"Quick—" she panted between licks. "We don't have much time left. We have to hurry."

With that said I decided then and there that I wasn't going to leave her apartment with just a blowjob. We were going to fuck one way or another and make it hard and fast.

"In that case come here!" I said, as I picked her up off the floor and directed her onto the bed. "—I wanna take you from behind."

"Mm. I like the sound of that—" she said while getting into position and glancing over her shoulder. "Like this?"

I immediately climbed up onto the bed behind her and slowly rubbed the head of my fat cock against her slimy mound. Both Tahan and I moaned as she now lay face down-ass up and braced for the inevitable. I pushed in slowly and then pulled out, leaving just the head of my skin-flute embedded inside her. I pushed in again only deeper this time, still moving slowly before pulling out. The Darwin-born beauty groaned with frustration as I finally gripped her succulent hips and proceeded to fuck her with long, slow strokes. In and out, in and out, my movements were controlled and precise, as my cock stretched her pussy and caused her to whine.

"Ugh. Fuck." she sighed. "—that feels so good."

The friction of my thrusts caused her pussy to flood and tighten, and in response I began to fuck her harder and faster. I pistoned back and forth, my pelvis slamming against her ass as I buried myself into her yielding pussy. Tahan could feel my balls slap against her cunt and she began to move in rhythm with me.

"Fuck. Shit. Fuck—Feels so good!!" she grunted incoherently as I banged away at her cunny.

I kept slamming into her wet cunt again and again, as Tahan grew louder.

"ohmigod. Yes!!" she cried. "Fuck me."

I responded to her moans with increasingly harder thrusts and now pummeled that ass for all it was worth. Tahan wailed into the pillow as she felt my hands tighten around her hips, my movements growing more frantic.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm going to cum." I told her. "—I'm going to cum inside you!"

"Ugh. Do it!!" she hissed back. "Shoot your fucking load inside me."

I drilled into her cunt one last time, burying myself deep in her wet hole as I exploded. I gripped her hips so hard I was sure I'd leave a mark, as thick ribbons of love-slim filled her womb. Grunting out loud, I rested heavy against her for a moment, our bodies fused between my hips and her butt. Tahan seemed to enjoy the feel of my weight pressed against her, and was disappointed when I ultimately withdrew and collapsed beside her in a heap. She rolled onto her side where we chuckled for a moment while enjoying our high, both of us covered in sweat.

"—Well. That was fun. I remarked, before she suddenly scared me half to death and yelped out loud.

"OHMIGOD! My shoes."

I watched in disbelief as she hopped up out of the bed and rushed over to the corner of the room to grab her highly prized heels, the reason behind the lift home. We couldn't help but laugh at the happy coincidence.

"You see," I snickered. "Everything works out in the end."

"Oh shit." Tahan then snapped while looking at the time. "Do I have time to grab a shower before we head back?"

"Sure. Why not." I shrugged while getting comfortable on her bed. "Take your time."

In truth I knew we had next to no chance to make it back in time for her audition, but considering the fun fuck we had had I was more than happy to tell her what she wanted to hear and spend a little more time with her. After all, I mused. I could probably do with a shower myself. And I still hadn't fucked her in the ass yet.

2. Thanks Bone-Tzu, loving_one30, LemonTalk, taranev, colorado thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In one of the Indian languages.. Tahan means Thirst.. That this has got me thirsting for more... :)
    Amazing Story TPG.. thanks for introducing her!

4. Thanks Bone-Tzu, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Bone-Tzu, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After all, I mused. I still hadn't fucked her in the ass yet.
    I hope that is a promise you tend to keep TPG because that sensual session of pleasure was cut off too soon. Although, it definitely had its share of hilarity and excitement in the usually terrific dialogue and fascinating background scenarios.

Furthermore, reiterating loving one30 sentiments, kudos for bringing attention to lovely Ms. Tahan, TPG!

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post