Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Pleasures?

Post Thanks / Like

happy Guilty Pleasures?

Guilty Pleasures
    We all have that list of girls that aren't perceived to be traditionally hot or "Hollywood" hot, yet we still want to fuck. Who do you currently feel guilty about?

Post Thanks / Like

I think I started this thread cause I seem to realize that I have a few ladies who I think most would consider average looking at best...and yet I find myself strangely attracted to.

With that said the first one that comes to mind is Mary Lynn Rajskub.

Just realized she's 43 and of Czech heritage which only makes me like her more. Again she doesn't exactly have a traditionally hot Hollywood look, and seems to be quite quirky but I'd still love to bang her!

Imho she is:
    Hollywood Hot: 4
    Real Life Hot: 7

3. Thanks Alph, akumakazama thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another one I just thought of would be Vera Farmiga. Again not your usual hot Hollywood actress "type" but I just find her super sexy? I guess I had a crush on her from when I saw her in 15Minutes (2001).

5. Thanks Alph, Robertdoc thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since I'm on a roll...Nigella Lawson has to be another one that would probably be considered average looking at best but this woman drives me mental! Still can't believe she's 54...cause I'd fuck the ever-loving shit out of her and those HUGE titties!!

7. Likes yossairian, Marsden, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When it comes to celebs who aren't considered super Hollywood hot, or aren't best known for their looks, the ones I'm into like that are usually funny ladies, it seems like. My thing for Tina Fey and Amy Poehler is already well established, along with Gillian Jacobs and Jenna Fischer

Adding onto TPG's Kristen Wiig recommendation as well.

Would also include Julia-Louis Dreyfus, Courteney Cox, Amy Schumer and Aubrey Plaza

9. Thanks MrBates, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, TownHotspur, TPG, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For me It's Sofia Coppola

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Terry Farrell (Becker, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), is a stunner whom is definitely B-List, but has always been one of my guilty pleasures... I worked with a girl who was without question her doppleganger!

I once sarcastically asked her, "So when are you going to let me take you out on a date?"
    She replied, "Haha, you'll have to get on the queue first..."

Cheeky bitch!

13. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Robbins, TPG, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Figured it was time to make some new additions,

For starters one of my recent guilty pleasures has to be Karlie Kloss. I dunno what it is about this girl, but I just find myself attracted to her and I don't know why. I mean she's not particularly ugly to look at of course, but I dunno why I always feel guilty about wanting to fuck her.

what about you?

15. Thanks yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes tsino, miamidolfins5407, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 4 that come to mind that are not "Hollywood Hot" but would probably be one of/if not the hottest woman in your office if she worked there:

Milana Vayntrub
    (AT&T Girl and Squirrel Girl in a upcoming Marvel TV show)

Ashley Williams (Victoria from How I Meet Your Mother, though I've been crushing on her since Good Morning, Miami in 2002)

Maggie Lawson (Juliet from Psych, one of my favorite all-time shows)

Larisa Oleynik (Literally my first Celeb crush starting back when she was Alex Mack)
    Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

17. Thanks Alph, sid9764_c, topherdrumm2, ivanhoe, TPG and 1 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are a couple for me... the first is Zendaya, I know most people on here don't like her, but I'd let her ride me all night long. Another actress I'd love to fuck the hell out of, that isn't really Hollywood hot is Amy Acker, who I've had a thing for since the early 2000's, thanks to her role on Angel. Speaking of actresses named Amy, this one goes even further back than that in... Amy Jo Johnson (original pink power ranger), who even at 46, I'd happily spend the night, screwing her brains out.

None of them are the traditional hot Hollywood actress type, though I do personally find all three to be good looking, so I guess they would be my guilty pleasures.

19. Thanks yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, TPG liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast