Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Tales From The Record Store: Nina Dobrev

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Tales From The Record Store: Nina Dobrev

Tales From The Record Store: Nina Dobrev
    by Deadshot
    (MF, oral, anal, cons)

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it ever occurred, nor would it.

You know, working at a hole in the wall record shop has it's perks, but there are some draw backs. Like shoplifters. In this day and age, where free music is just a keystroke and mouseclick away, you STILL have people coming into a record store to steal a CD. It's unbelievable, but it happens.

What does that mean? Well, as a clerk here, I have to keep my eyes on everyone, and I mean everyone. And yeah, that includes all the celebrities that come in here. Winona Ryder ring a bell? No one wants take two of that.

So far, no one famous had tried that. Because, you know, it'd be dumb. Of course that was all bound to change. To my surprise, it couldn't have made me happier.

Like any time something odd and astonishing happens, it was a normal day. No one of note really came in, nothing odd really happened.

Of course at the absolute slowest time of the day, when nothing was supposed to happen, she came in. Who's she? Nina Dobrev of Vampire Diaries fame. She was also a new customer. With our regulars, we know what to expect, but any newbies, no matter who they are, get observed very, very closely. That's what I elected to do.

I scanned her from behind the counter at first. The lithe brunette seemed to just be browsing, nothing out of the ordinary, yet at least. Usually, there never would be. Still, I had to be sure.

She began at the records, barely glancing over the vinyl albums, then moved to the CDs and did the same. Music didn't seem to be her game.

When Nina got to the movie section, then her attention seemed to be a bit more focused as well as relaxed. She didn't seem to notice any eyes on her, least of all mine.

I was at the end of the row Nina was in. She still didn't notice she was being watched. Confident little vixen, she was. She was in the high end movie section. Oddly enough, not at the blu rays, but in the DVDs only. Kind of odd, but still, my eyes were on her.

It didn't take long before she slipped her first movie into her purse. To her credit, she was actually pretty good with it, slicing the anti-theft device off the plastic with a sharpened plastic knife.

I could have stopped her there, but I decided to let her keep going. It was kind of fascinating to watch this TV star steal a DVD, and do it cleverly at that.

However, after the third film, I decided to make my move. Nina was already on her way to the door when I grasped her arm.

“Excuse me miss,” I said. My tone was casual, but stern. “I need you to come with me.”

“Is there something wrong...” Nina asked, her eyes scanning for my nametag. “Mark?”

“Well, how about we discuss that in the back.” From the look on her face, Nina knew she was busted. To her credit though, she didn't seem to want to create a scene. She came with me quietly, as if nothing in the world was wrong.

Once I got Nina to the back room, I asked her to empty her purse. Once again, she put up no resistance. Honestly, I was shocked. Even those most resigned to the fate of being caught red-handed put up some kind of fight.

Nina however, was a proud exception. She didn't even defiantly dump out her purse, she actually took the movies out one by one, laying them all out on the table.

“That was a lot simpler than I expected.” I flatly said.

“No reason to dodge the issue. I got caught red handed,” said Nina. “Might as well admit it, right?”

“Sure, sure.” I replied, not entirely sure where this was all going. She was incredibly calm throughout all this, like she didn't just get caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

“You want to know the funny thing?” she asked. “I own those movies on blu ray.”

“Then why did you try and steal them?”

“Honestly? The thrill. Let me ask you a question Mark, do you ever really see my name in the gossip rags? And I mean the salacious stuff, the kind of things no one believes but are too weird to be complete lies.”

“Well, no Ms. Dobrev, can't say I have.”

“Please, call me Nina. You're not a cop and I not being charged with anything.”

“That's pretty presumptuous of you.”

“Not really. And I'll get to that. See, I'm one of those folks who says they're pretty boring, and I mean it. I don't really do much. You get bikini pics from the paps, but aside from that, can you name any scandalous thing I've been attached to? Even the pics of me that got leaked were tame.”

“Okay, and this means what, exactly?”

“It means I wanted a thrill, I wanted to be a bit bad for once. Picked the dumbest way, honestly. I mean seriously, what was I going to do with movies I already owned?” I shrugged in response. I couldn't help but allow my eyes to take her in, her tone, shapely legs making my mouth water.

“Exactly,” she said, responding to my motion. “That and imagine the headlines! So I figure, now, I want to be a little wild, but kind of under the radar. Be my own little secret.”

“Okay, great. Now how does all this figure into me not calling the cops or at least banning you from the store?”

“Well, how about if you let me go, keep all this quiet, I invite you to a movie premiere tonight?”

“No offense Nina, but this store gets a lot of celebrity traffic. Rubbing elbows with the stars isn't going to win me over.”

“Didn't think it would.” she replied, smiling. She made her way over to me, her eyes locked on mine, meaning she was now 100% aware of my eyes scanning her body, and she certainly didn't seem to mind.

As soon as she was face to face to me, Nina dropped to her knees, her hands undoing my pants like she was opening up a present on Christmas morning, a huge smile on her face.

“Not that I'm complaining over what's about to go down, pun intended, but what exactly are you doing?”

“Being wild on my terms,” she said simply, her brown eyes full of wild fire. “And giving you a preview of the premiere tonight, if you take my offer.”

“If I don't?”

“Well, I'll be bummed, but I'm still sucking you off.” Before I could respond, Nina followed through and took my cock in her mouth.

“Oh fuck yes,” I moaned, one hand moving to lock the door while the other went to her hair, brushing it from her face so I could get the full view of her blowjob.

While Nina's mouth worked on my hardening cock, her hands worked on tugging my pants down to my ankles. Her cocksucking didn't miss a beat. Got to love a multi-tasker. Once they were down, Nina's hands went to work else where. One worked my nuts, fondling and massaging them while the other darted down her shorts, fingering herself as she worked me over.

Before too long, I was rock hard and Nina was going full blast. No teasing, no slow work up, she wanted to me to cum and she was pretty damn enthusiastic about it. I was even more enthusiastic to give her what she was starving for.

When Nina went totally hands free, nothing but her mouth and my cock, I was ready to go. I began to thrust forward before finally freezing. Nina knew what was coming, she pulled her head back until just the head was in her mouth.

When she looked up at me and winked, I lost it, unleashing a torrent of hot, white cum into her mouth. She gave a few after sucks before slowly pulling off and showing me her mouth full of spunk. She then made an exagerrated show of swallowing her prize, licking her lips when the hot goo washed down her throat.

“How was I as a bad girl?” she asked, a smile on her face.

“Spectacular.” I replied as I redid my pants.

“Good, because that's only the beginning. I have to earn your silence, remember?”

“Of course.”

“Give me your address.”

“Why?”

“So the limo can pick you up.” I grabbed a piece of paper and quickly scribbled down the information she requested. Once she got it, she kissed me on the cheek, licking to my ear.

“Be ready at five,” she whispered, then walked out of the door.

I got someone to take the rest of my shift and got home. After soaking in my luck at the day, I got myself ready for Nina. Showered and styled in a nice suit, I was ready right at five. The limo was as well, honking its horn at 5:00 on the dot.

I stepped out, a small spring in my step. The driver opened door for me and waiting behind it was Nina, done up to the nines and lovely beyond words.

“Someone's excited,” Nina smirked. “I thought rubbing elbows with the stars didn't interest you.”

“Well, I'm not interested in elbows, but the star in front of me has proven to be pretty fun.” Nina laughed at the comment and scooted closer to me.

“You're not the only one who had fun today. And you're not the only one who's going to have more.” She licked my lips as her hand went to my pants. As soon as the limo started moving, her mouth was on my cock again.

Unlike when she sucked me off earlier, Nina was a lot slower this time. She was in no rush to get me off, if that was even her goal at all. Either way, this was my opportunity to sit back and relax, enjoy the sensation.

And what a sensation. I rolled my head back and gently ran my fingers through her brunette locks. “Fuck, that's it Nina,” I moaned. “Suck it...fuck...”

“Mmmhmm,” she moaned. I shivered as she did her magic, her tongue snaking over every inch of my rigid meat. The feeling was incredible, but she was doing just enough to keep me on the verge of cumming. My orgasm was not her goal, at least not right now.

As much as I loved the treatment she was giving me, I wanted a taste of Nina. I pulled her up from my cock to my face, kissing her as we switched places. I hiked up her skirt and and discovered her not wearing any panties.

“I figured, why provide anything but easy access for what I want tonight.” she said when I stopped to look at her pussy, her landing strip neatly trimmed. “Though I know some guys like to unwrap the present.”

“Oh, I'm more than fine with this,” I said, lifting her leg to my shoulder. I softly bit and kissed her inner thigh, making the bubbly starlet giggle. I worked my way until I was at her glistening slit. Not knowing how much time we had before we got to the premiere, I dived in, savoring the flavor of Nina Dobrev.

“Oooh, good boy,” Nina sighed, her hand reaching down to my scalp and grasping. As Nina moaned and cooed and writhed in place, I happily licked and sucked at her pussy, giving her the same treatment she had been giving me, just enough to get her motor running, but not enough to finish her off completely.

Nina began to grind into my face. My eyes took a glance at her face, her eyes were shut tight and she was licking her lips, she was totally lost in the sensation.

Nina's moans and movements as I worked on her kept me hard as a rock. It was taking all my will power not to fuck her on the spot. To be honest, I wasn't sure what the plan was. Fuck somewhere at the premiere? I was curious, because if we were doing this, then sex was definitely on her agenda.

As soon as that thought was completed, the limo stopped. We were there. In a flash, we composed ourselves and sat back like nothing was going on, save for glancing at each other and smirking.

The door opened and Nina stepped out. I was about to follow her when she stopped me.

“Stay here,” she said. “I'll be right back.” I paused, a bit confused.

“Trust me, you don't really want to see this movie. And neither do I. I take a few photos, come back here, and then we have our fun, 'kay?”

“You got it.” She winked at me and walked out of the limo and I sat back and waited. Just thinking about what Nina might have had planned was keeping me nice and hard.

I actually lost track of how long I waited. It seemed both forever and a mere few seconds before Nina came back in the car. As soon she was in, the car was in motion and she was on me. It seemed that in one motion, she had my pants open and my cock out.

After a bit of tugging on my end, my pants were around my ankles and Nina's pussy was hovering over my cock.

“What do you want?” she asked, eye brow raised. “Tell me what you want.”

“You.” I replied, pulling her face to mine. As soon as our lips met, she sunk herself down on my tool, growling into my mouth as she was filled to the hilt.

Any questions about where we were going faded as soon as we got into the groove. I slipped the straps of her dress down and began to feast on her perky tits. They weren't huge, but they were perfect for her and utterly beautiful.

“Suck my fucking tits,” demanded Nina. “Now, Mark!” I eagerly followed her order, my mouth attacking her breasts with a hunger, a wicked grin crossing her face as she threw head back and moaned.

Nina road me like I was a bull in rodeo, wild and careless. It was at the point where I wasn't sure if it was the car moving or Nina herself.

“That's it, fuck me!” she yelled, not caring if the driver could here. And if she didn't care, neither did I.

“Say it...say you love this fucking cock!”

“I fucking love it in my cunt! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!”

“I moved us down to the floor of the limo and began to drive into her as hard as I could giving Nina what she asked for, the looked on her face showing she was loving every second of it.

Her legs wrapped tightly around me as I drove into her. Nina craned her face up to mine, kissing me, sucking on my tongue as she was getting further and further lost in the moment.

We shifted position again, sitting now, Nina ripping my shirt off and yanking it and my jacket clean off. She had gone full tilt bad girl now, and was loving every moment of it. Now, I wanted to see how far she'd take it.

I slid my hand behind her, squeezing and slapping her ass, making her yelp and smile. My hand moved closer and closer to the crack of her toned ass before pressing my index finger at her rosebud.

Before I could even look at her face to see her reaction, I heard Nina say “Just fucking do it, you dirty fucker.” I felt her lick my lips and I went ahead, Nina breathing deep as my finger entered her anal passage.

“Oooh, that's nice...” she moaned.

“How nice?”

”Warm me up and I might want something bigger back there” kind of nice.”

“You area bad girl,” I said. “A very bad girl.”

“Thank, you, I try,” she joked, kissing me as she began to squeeze my cock with her cunt, making me moan.

We continued like this, a sweaty sex machine, moaning and shimmering, hair dripping from our workout, my finger getting her tight little anus ready for something bigger. When that would be was going to be entirely up to her.

Nina gave me a devilish look and got off me, and maneuvered over to the back of the limo, on all fours. She flipped her hair back and looked at me, her eyes locked on mine.

“I'm ready,” she said. “Do it.”

“Do what?”

“Fuck my ass. Or do I need to spell it out for you even more?”

“Not at all.” I replied. I got behind her, but before putting my cock back there, I decided to lube her up a bit more. I began to eat her ass, Nina tensing up and my tongue probed her starfish.

“Fuck, that's nice,” she hissed. “How about you go a bit further now?”

“Someone's anxious.”

“Less talking, more fucking.” Nina flatly said, lost in the bad girl she wanted to be.

With her ass properly lubed, I pressed my rigid tool at her back door and pressed forward. When the head popped in, Nina released a low moan, her back arching.

“You okay?” I asked, reaching around to rub her clit.

“Stupendous,” she breathlessly said. “More...give me more.”

I put my free hand firmly on her hip and pressed forward, gritting my teeth at the tightness. It was almost enough to make me forget that the car had stopped moving. Still, that wasn't important enough to get me to stop fucking Nina Dobrev's ass.

After a few minutes of Nina getting used to the intrusion, I picked up the pace, Nina getting more and more into the act.

“Oh my fucking GOD I love this!” she cried.

“What? What does my bad girl love?”

“A fucking cock up my ass!”

“Who's cock?” I asked, slapping her cute little butt. “Who's fucking cock do you love up your ass?”

“YOURS! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK IN MY ASS!!”

“Damn right you do!” I quipped. I leaned over, my chest to her back, and kissed her neck. She turned her face to the side, meeting my lips with hers, breathing heavy in between our kisses. We were both close, racing to our own finish lines. Nina desperately wanted to reach hers, her hand joining mine at her clit, her dirty talk degenerating into the filthiest gibberish you can imagine.

Nina froze, her body shaking and her asshole clamping down hard on my cock. A lot, gutteral moan escaped her lips and she slumped forward, her orgasm hitting her like a mac truck, leaving her a rag doll in my hands.

“Fuck me...” she whispered. “Fuck my ass until you cum...cum in my ass...”

I gave Nina a few last hard pounds before I granted her request. I pulled her as close to me as I could and came in her ass, spraying her insides with my sperm. I thrust a few more times and then pulled out, exhausted. We were both completely wrecked, in a daze from what we had just done.

“So...you like being a bad girl?” I asked, breathing deep.

“Love it.”

“Where are we?”

“A pay garage by the premiere.” she answered. “Paid the driver a little extra to leave us alone for an hour.”

“Cool.” We both laughed a little, Nina now resting on her back and crawling to me.

“You wanna do this again some time?” I asked.

“Oh fuck yes.”

“And next time, you won't even have to shop lift.”

“Next time? Next time, you'll need to call off work for a week when I'm done with you.”

“Such a bad fucking girl,” I said, spanking her ass.

“Mark, you haven't seen me be a really bad girl.”

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I've been waiting a long time to a new Nina Dobrev story.

3. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice.. Am sure the record store is going to see a lot of other celebrities in the coming days.. Eagerly awaiting the next one!

5. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post