Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Unzipped: Oral Interlude with Ariana Grande

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Unzipped: Oral Interlude with Ariana Grande

Unzipped: Oral Interlude with Ariana Grande
    by Deadshot
    (MF, Oral, Cons)

All of the following is complete and total fiction, not a single word of it ever occurred, nor would it.

In the months since my fuckfest with Ariana, things had been, interesting, to say the least. While the bitchiness didn't tone down at all, the fact that she was a sex-starved little nymph easily softened the pain.

The things she let me do, and in many cases demanded I do to her blew my mind on a fairly constant basis. And Tokyo...holy shit what went down in Tokyo was legendary. And still, she found new ways to surprise me on a daily basis. It's not like we fucked on a daily basis though. Sometimes, all it took was the way she teased me, or watching as she teased others. Hell, it got to the point where she insisted I watch her fuck some guys, which I didn't mind at all. Not like this was emotional thing. This was a sex thing, pure and simple.

Though some days, it was all business, and the day of the final rehearsals for the AMAs was definitely a business day. For some reason however, this time seemed to be really taxing her. Her movement's and timing were all off. And she wasn't drunk. I've seen her when she was drunk. This wasn't it. Not high either. Everyone was getting frustrated, especially her.

When it was time for break, Ariana retreated to her dressing room in a huff. I followed. Not out of concern, but it was my job.

We both strode quickly, Ariana ahead of me. She burst through her door, and I took my station right outside it. Before the door could shut completely, she stuck her head out.

"What the Hell do you think you're doing?" she asked, confusion mixing with her usual attitude.

"My job, Ariana." I replied.

"Your job is to do what I say. And I say get in here and lock the door."

"Now?" I asked, shocked at what she might be insinuating. Not that I was going to say no, but it was a bit odd when she was in full business mode.

"Did I stutter?" I shrugged and walked in, locking the door behind us.

"Okay Ariana, what do you need?" I asked, my tone both serious and knowing, just in case she didn't want to fuck but had some other purpose for me being here.

"Look, Jay, what I'm going to ask you right now is going to seem weird, so let me preface it, okay?"

"Sure." This was getting intriguing. I listened intently.

"Okay, well, as I'm sure you saw, I'm not on my game today. I'm moving like a drunk elephant, and my voice is off."

"Well, it's just rehearsals, right?"

"Don't fucking sugarcoat it, I'm in trouble. This is the last day of rehearsals. Luckily, I know what's wrong."

"What would that be?" I asked, actually invested in what she had to say. She was my paycheck, after all.

"I have a sore throat. I thought I could fight through it. I've tried all the teas and lozenges, but nothing's working."

"Okay..."

"Look, I've asked some of my girl friends, and they gave me a weird remedy. They all sing, and they've all said the same thing."

"And that is?"

"Cum."

"Are you serious?" I asked, almost laughing my ass off. "All this to fuck me again? Ari, I would think by this point, you know you don't need to come up with some elaborate story..."

"I'm not fucking joking! I don't want to fuck you right now! I just want to suck you off, okay? I need to to cum in my mouth so I can swallow it, and I need it to be a big load. That's all I want, okay?"

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yes!" she said, exasperated. "Look, it's not that I'm not going to fuck you, just not today. But my mind is on my voice, and it's throwing everything off. I need your help, okay?"

"Okay, fine. Far be it from me to either turn down a blowjob or help a woman in distress." I made sure the door was locked and began to undo my pants, letting them fall to my ankles.

"Thanks," Ariana said, genuinely relieved. She walked up to me and got to her knees.

"I get the feeling after I help you, I'll be the one saying 'thanks'." Ariana laughed a bit, then grasped my cock and began to jack it.

"Gonna give Ari a big load?" she asked, licking her lips. "Those balls nice and heavy with cum just for me?"

"Oh yeah," I said, getting hard in her hands. "Going to give you medicine, make you feel all better."

"Mmm..you're so good to me." She stuck her tongue out and gave the head of my prick a slow, tender lick, making me shiver. She knew me well enough to know exactly how to drive me wild, and the more up the wall she drove me, the heavier the load. Anything for the boss.

Ariana encircled the head with her lips, softly sucking on it and caressing it with her pink tongue. She was literally going to milk me for all I was worth, and prime the pump to the fullest before she really got down to business.

While her hand and one hand were busy on my cock, her free hand went to my taint, lazily but gently dragging her fingernail from it, over my sack and to the base of my cock.

"Damn, that's good."

"Sweetheart, we haven't even started and you're weak in the knees," teased Ariana. "You better not blow too early. I need to biggest dose you have, my big doctor."

"Don't worry, you'll get exactly what you need at the same time I gt what I want."

She winked at me and went back to work, kissing and licking the length of my shaft and moving down to my balls, slowly sucking on the orbs and making them as slick as she had made my cock.

After a few more minutes of prep, Ariana was ready to go full speed ahead. "Now for the real fun," she purred, the twinkle in her eyes straight from Hell itself, the little she-Devil.

Inch by agonizing(but wonderfully so) inch, Ariana's mouth went down on my cock, her tongue delicately snaking my length.

"You never cease to amaze," I said, breathing deep.

"Mmmhmmm." responded Ariana, the sound sending glorious vibrations through my cock.

Slowly but surely, Ariana built up her pace. It seemed like no movement she made was the same. Sometimes I'd feel her teeth tease the crown just a bit, sometimes she'd actually take me all the away in the back of her throat. Sometimes she acted like she was on the clock, other times she went so slow it's like her mouth was making love to my dick.

She was bringing me to the very brink, her smoldering gaze knowing that I was putty in her hands. Then she would pull me back, holding of my orgasm for another few minutes. She was a master of this, and every time I got to experience her oral talents was a true treat. This time, she was pulling out all the stops, desperate for the most she could get out of me. I only hoped I wasn't going to disappoint.

After a few more minutes of Ariana's oral mastery, we both knew I was close and she was running out of break time. She slowly pulled her mouth of meat meat with a loud pop, giving a small kis to the tip and licking a drop of precum from it.

"I need your cum, Jay," she said, her voice calm, sweet and seductive. "I need every delicious drop of your medicine. Make me feel better."

That'll be no problem. Be a good little patient and open your mouth." Ariana looked up at her, her big brown eyes sparkling with excitement. I placed my cock in her mouth and began to thrust, rushing to get myself off. None of this fazed Ariana. If anything she was into it, which after all the times we fucked had long stopped being a surprise, as well as her lack of gag reflex.

It didn't take me long at the pace I was going to get close, and I knew it was going to happen. I pulled my cock out started to jerk myself. "Suck my balls!" I growled, Ariana's moutgh getting to work almost as soon as I asked the question. I felt them bubbling, churning it was time. I I pulled away and point my cock at her mouth.

"Keep it open...I'm...I'm...FUCK!" I exploded into Ariana's mouth, stream after stream of my jizz shooting in to her waiting mouth. This was the most intense blowjob I'd ever had, and I was feeling it all over. I wasn't even done shooting and I felt my knees get weak.

Before My shots even began to slow to a dribble, Ariana's mouth was on my cock again, sucking every last drop she could from.

When I had finally finished, Ariana let me go. I stumbled towards a nearby couch, leaning on it as I caught my breath. I watched as Ariana opened her mouth, showing the large load in it right before swallowing it all down, licking her lips after the gulp.

"Feeling better?" I asked between breaths.

"A little bit. You?" she asked with a laugh.

"Oh yeah."

"Good. Now get your pants on and walk me out of the room. I don't want to be late, got it?"

"Sure thing." I did as she asked and went to the door ready to open it for her. Before she walked out, she stopped and looked me in the face.

"I might be tired after finishing up today."

"Okay..."

"So...I might need my doctor to give me a special inoculation...you know...just to be safe."

"Luckily for you Ariana, I hear your doctor makes house calls."

"Luckily for him, too." she replied, kissing me. "And don't you forget it."

Post Thanks / Like

AWESOMENESS!! Love it Deadshot. That was fucking hot!

3. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great then! I love it!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome.. Short but Sweet... Ok I said Arians's line ;)

6. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Likes Deadshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing!