List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Mistaken Identity" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Mistaken Identity" with Olivia Holt

Mistaken Identity
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    Codes: MF, blowjob, inc
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

Truth be told my sister and I never really got along way before the said incident occurred. I guess we were just too alike and constantly at each other's throats all the way back to our days in elementary school.

Fact was there was rarely a day that the two of us didn't find something to argue about, with most of the tension stemming from the fact that even though Olivia and I were born just a year apart, she always held it over my head. Even though we were essentially the same age, my sister constantly tried to act like she was much more mature than me and it caused us to frequently bicker about the dumbest shit.

To make matters worse she had recently landed some significant roles on TV and the entire experience had gone right to her head, making her even more arrogant than usual. So when my birthday rolled around my sister was livid that dad had agreed to let me throw a little party with some friends, and even offered to supply the beer just as long as Liv agreed to supervise.

I naturally agreed to this stipulation but my sister resented the double standard since her own birthday had been a far more somber affair. Thankfully the event itself was a huge success without any real dramas between my sister and I, but as the night wore on Liv drank herself into a stupor and became more and more belligerent towards my friends, even flirting with a few of them.

Rick was a relative newcomer to the industry and hailed from Toronto, Canada. He had literally moved to Los Angeles just two days earlier but my sister seemed eager to sidle up to him and laugh at all his jokes. It was infuriating to watch as she openly flirted. This was particularly embarrassing since Liv already had a boyfriend! ...who I'm sure would have been quite annoyed by her behavior. I ultimately cornered my sister in the kitchen and reminded her about the agreement we had made.

"What do you think you're doing," I confronted her. "You know the guy is like a year younger than us?"

"So?" she shrugged. "Maybe that's the way I like them. Young and impressionable."

"And what about Luke?" I added. "I wonder what he would think if he saw the way you were acting out there tonight."

"Just mind your own business, okay." she narrowed her eyes. "What I do in my personal life has nothing to do with you."

Thankfully Olivia took the message and spent the rest of the night upstairs in her bedroom but every so often would make an appearance when she'd come down to grab something from the fridge. This of course proved to be quite distracting to my friends who sat around getting drunk in front of the xbox. In fact it was during one of these "visits" that I noticed her nonverbal interaction with Rick who had settled in his sleeping bag by the bottom of the stairs.

Noting this I waited for him to get up and go to the bathroom before I swapped our sleeping positions; preventing any notions he might have had about sneaking up to her room in the middle of the night for a little tryst. The lights were soon turned down as the sound of several snoring boys filled the room. I was probably the last guy in the house to climb into my sleeping bag to catch some Zzz's and noticed that the clock read 3:17am. But as I closed my eyes and prepared for sleep I suddenly felt some movement nearby and realised it was Olivia!

It seemed the sly little minx had waited to sneak downstairs in the middle of the night to engage with Rick. Amusingly enough she was under the impression that I was him! ...no thanks to my position in the room. The sound of snoring reassured her that everyone in the house was passed out, as she carefully crawled over to the blanket-covered figure against the wall and slowly eased the covers aside and appeared delighted to find that "her target" was merely clad in nothing but boxer-briefs.

Olivia slipped her hand to my crotch and gingerly massaged the boner in my shorts, taking my breath away. At this point I thought I was going to lose my fucking mind! ...and had to use every ounce of strength not to laugh out loud. I mean even for her this was crazy behavior. A side to my sister I had not yet seen. Still. My cock immediately responded to her touch and feeling it grow inside her hand both frightened and excited me.

Strangely enough Olivia didn't think anything was out of place and continued to unwittingly fondle my junk, and while my initial plan was to remain quiet and wait for the right opportunity to identify myself, I suddenly felt a lump in my throat when I realised how much I enjoyed her touch. I considered crying out in protest and berating her in front of all of my friends but then gasped in surprise when I felt her drop her face in my lap and brush her lips against the front of my shorts.

"Mm.. I bet you've been waiting for me to do that to you all night," she whispered hotly. "I haven't stopped thinking about you."

Olivia kissed the bulge in my pants before her lips journeyed along the outline of my shaft. Holy shit, I screamed in my head. Is she actually attempting to blow me right here in the living room? Even for her, this was bold. Had she done this sort of thing before?

In an instant my questions (and prayers) were answered as she fished out my cock and slipped me into her mouth! My mind reeled as I imagined how mortified she'd be if she knew it was me. While common sense and decency dictated that I stop her from going any further, my body seemed unwilling to comply. Instead I just lay there paralysed with pleasure, panting and trying my best not to make any obvious moves as she sucked my dick.

The mere fact that my sister (a Disney starlet no less) now had my hard cock in her mouth almost made me immobile. The entire incident was just so surreal and taboo I could hardly believe it was happening... but it was. Olivia was sucking my dick, and what a spectacular little cock sucker she was.

As I lay there receiving head from her I couldn't help but wonder what my friends would say if they ever found out. I wondered if Olivia would be strong enough to take all the jeers and heckling she would endure if one of them had caught us in the act. A part of me actually felt sorry for her, but as I prepared to speak and put an end to my charade she opened her mouth wide and attempted to deep-throat me!

"fuck..." I growled to the action, as I actually felt the head of my cock brush against the back of her throat.

Jesus, I pondered. Where the hell did she learn to do that?

Any thoughts of stopping this now flew right out the window. Instead I lay back and revelled in her talented mouth, eager to see what other tricks she had up her sleeve. In fact I soon found myself reaching down and running my fingers through her hair. This apparently gave her all the motivation she needed to suck me harder and faster... still under the impression that I was someone else.

It was at this point that I grabbed her head and fucked the side of her mouth. The action caused her cheek to bulge around my bell-end and surprisingly enough Olivia not only obliged but she moaned approvingly. This of course set off a chain reaction that I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop, as I felt my hips whip wildly beneath her and abruptly fill her mouth with hot gooey spunk!

Even I was surprised by the volume of semen I had generated as she continued to suck and slurp me down in earnest. She greedily gulping down as much of my seed as she could muster, some of it dribbling out the side of her mouth. I jerked violently as Liv cleaned my cock with her tongue then apparently came to the conclusion that a blowjob was not going to sate her. She now wanted more!

Even though I was limp and out of commission my sister nursed my cock back to life with her hand and bathed my entire shaft and balls with a copious amount of spit, which quickly coaxed me back to life. God, I thought. She really seems to know what she's doing. Mom would be proud.

With my cock nice and hard again Olivia removed her panties and whispered something about it being her turn to get off. It was at this point I decided that the jig was up. Things had already gone way too far and I had gotten some revenge. God knows it would totally humiliate her, and something I could use over her for the rest of our lives. I was just about to say something when she suddenly moved to straddle me and reached down to grasp my cock and guide it towards her sex, rubbing the head along her slimy taco.

We both moaned to the action as she now made ready to fuck me right there in our parents living room. I literally had to bite my tongue to stop myself from crying out loud as she wiggled her hips to inch me inside and accommodate me.

"Mm... fuck, that's the ticket." she whispered hotly from above, her long blonde hair falling over my face. "Whatever you do don't make a sound."

I simply grunted in the dark and placed my hands on her hips and helped guide her up and down as she rode my cock.

"Yeah. Just like that." she purred softly. "...nice and slow. Nice and slow, baby."

Olivia gradually flicked her hips with more intent as I grew more and more impressed by her stamina. I squeezed her butt with both hands as she fell forward to drag her lips along my neck and throat, driving me crazy.

"Ugh.. you're so hard right now," she added before sucking the side of my neck hard enough to give me a love bite.

I could only respond with a series of low grunts as her teeth sank into my neck. My god she was good at that.

"Ohh. Just stay nice and quiet baby." Olivia whispered as she picked up the pace of her hips, grinding her ass up and down my pole. "...and let Lindy do all the work."

Lindy? I pondered. I was confused at first but then realised she was referring to her on screen persona Lindy Watson from her hit show "I Didn't Do It."

"uh-huh." I responded quietly.

"You feel that? Huh?" she whimpered as she sat right down on my cock. "You're making my juices drip all down your legs."

"F—Fuck." I grunted back. "uh-huh.. keep going."

My sisters demeanor suddenly changed at the sound of my voice. She froze for a moment and seemed lost, but before she could recoil or hop right off me I quickly grabbed her arms and held her in place, pinning her against me.

"What the...ohmigod!" she cringed. "No... Cade?"

"Shhh...! You're going to wake someone up."

"What the fuck... are you doing?" she gasped in sheer terror.

"What am I doing," I quipped. "You're the one who snuck down here to have sex."

"But... but, I thought you were Rick!" she stammered in disbelief. "W—Why didn't you say something!"

"Because you woke me up," I lied. "...I wasn't sure if it was you."

Looking back on it now I find it amusing that as we lay there bickering in the dark I was still heavily embedded inside her cunt the entire time. Not once in the three or four minutes that we argued did either one of us stop or reflect on this. Instead we just lay there on the floor in my sleeping bag, locked in that intimate embrace while surrounded by all my friends.

"ohmigod..." she whimpered in dismay. "This is bad."

"Is it?" I played coy, my cock still supplanted inside her pussy.

"Cade. Stop. Let go." Olivia insisted. "Please..."

But even as she insisted that we stop, every single movement and struggle between us was intensified, shooting a sharp sensation of pleasure up both our spines.

"ooh, please..." she moaned involuntarily. "I can't believe you'd stoop to this."

"Stoop to what?" I replied in the dark. "YOU approached me remember?"

"Please. Stop this. If the others find out..."

"Relax sis, they're all asleep."

"Let me go."

I could hear the urgency in her voice as her hot breath wafted across my face, making me twitch inside her. This didn't go unnoticed and only made her panic and more frantic. This entire situation was threatening to spiral out of control.

"Why should I?" I replied. "We're already having sex."

"Please, this isn't funny anymo...ooh!" she let out as I tensed my ass cheeks causing a few inches to squirm inside her.

"What's the difference," I responded quietly. "I already came in your mouth, remember?"

Olivia could suddenly taste the semen in her mouth and immediately recalled not only the blowjob she had given me but how enthusiastic she was. As the evenings events flashed through her mind it almost made her feel sick to her stomach.

"Jesus. I think I'm going to be sick."

"Calm down." I chastised, while moving hips. "You're such a drama queen when you want to be."

"Excuse me?"

Still. Even though her initial reaction was to run upstairs and throw a hissy-fit I continued to keep her pinned above me with her arms captured behind her back, while my cock was anchored inside her.

"Cade. We have to stop." she whispered erotically.

I'm almost certain she didn't mean to sound sexy, but in our current state I couldn't help but take it any other way.

"I'm not letting go." I told her as I moved my hips causing her to moan into my face.

"ooh... please!" she purred. "You don't know what you're doing. You're drunk. I can practically spell it on your breath."

"You didn't seem to mind a few minutes ago." I grinned.

"Please..." she fidgeted above, only adding to the pleasure for us both. "uunngh. This isn't fair."

"...and sneaking down here in the middle of the night to blow me is?" I quipped back. "You're such a fucking tease sis. You always have been. And you always will."

In all honesty I still couldn't believe that I had allowed it to go as far as it did but my sister had already humiliated herself by blowing me, and even though I knew I should have just let her go I couldn't make myself do it. She just felt so extraordinary good. Her tight young pussy just felt so exquisite wrapped securely around my cock. It fit like a glove. Almost as though our bodies were designed for one another. I guess in a sense they were.

"Cade... Plea... ooh!" she let out again as I proceeded to grind my hips in more deliberate manner. "ugh... I hate you!"

But as she spoke I continued to roll my waist and slowly and surely probed a previously untapped region of her pussy.

"Nnnghh... why are you enjoying this?" she whimpered, now sweating profusely.

"I'm not doing anything. YOU snuck down here into my sleeping bag, and wrapped your lips around my cock."

"Cade. Please. This is wrong." she panted. "This is so... fuck... wrong."

"Why? Because you're starting to like it?"

"ohmigod." she weakened.

"If you leave now so help me I'm going to yell out and wake everyone up." I cautioned. "Including mom and dad."

"No! You can't."

She now pleaded for me to keep my mouth shut as we continued to slowly screw each other on the floor. As bad as this was we both knew that she'd be absolutely mortified if anyone found out. She also knew that our folks would most likely blame her for the situation, pack her bags and kick her out.

"Besides," I continued. "You've been flirting for some cock all night long. You think I didn't notice?"

"That's different. This is just... wrong." she pointed out.

"Come on." I challenged, feeling her body respond to my movements. "Just this one time. No one has to know."

Olivia seemed to contemplate my sordid proposal.

"I dunno..." she murmured. "We're probably going to burn in hell for this."

"I don't care." I said, raising my hips up off the floor.

I could tell from her trembling voice that her resolve was weakening.

"C'mon sis, just this one time." I urged. "We're already doing it, and it's my birthday after all. Don't stop now. We can still get away with it."

Olivia fell quiet as she weighed up her options. Even in the dark I could see her face blushing red. I could actually feel the perspiration now dripping from her forehead and onto my face.

"fine," she answered quietly. "but only if you promise never to tell anyone about this. I mean it."

"I promise." I vowed. "Scouts honor."

"I'm serious, Cade." she affirmed. "Not a word to anyone. This could destroy my career, my image. It would ruin me."

"Is that why it turns you on?"

My sister stopped to flash me a cynical look, making me laugh.

"I'm sorry, I'm only kidding." I assured her. "I swear, this will be our little secret."

There was a long pause before she responded.

"Good."

"Now, move your ass and ride my cock like you promised."

That said, Olivia leaned back and sat straight up over my cock. She took this opportunity to tie back her hair and looked around the room to make sure we still had our privacy. Thinking quickly I reached up to grope one of her perky breasts, causing her to almost yelp out in surprise. To my surprise her nipples were extremely hard to the touch, telling me that despite her apprehension Liv was really turned on. She immediately slapped my hand away and lay back down on top of me almost pinning me there.

"Stop it!" she hissed before flashing me the tiniest of grins. "Stop being so horny! You're unbelievable you know that."

"What?" I shrugged. "Everyone's drunk and asleep. Its my birthday."

"So you keep saying," she hissed. "Can't you keep your hands to yourself? ...you're such a perv!"

With her face close to mine I moved my hips again and felt her moan into my mouth.

"...fuck." she let out before moving her own body in time with my own.

It was at this point that I urged her to take off her top but she flatly refuse, but knowing she was braless underneath I persisted and it finally seemed to pay off. Growing tiresome of my whining Olivia stopped to peel the garment over her head. This left her straddling my hips without a single stitch of clothing. She was essentially naked as the day she was born.

"Happy?" she whispered as I wasted little time pawing at her pear-shaped breasts.

My sis immediately returned her attention to our love making and proceeded to grind herself against me, using her own hips to make the most minute movements.

"ugh.. fuck." she moaned through pleading eyes. "I can't believe we're doing this right now."

I grabbed her ass with both hands and picked up the pace. I couldn't believe how wet she was. It was like a dream come true.

"Nnnghh... fuck-fuck-fuck..." she whimpered as she essentially squatted over my cock and slammed her sex down on me. "You're so hard!!"

I responded by pulling one of her knees up towards my chest and spread her legs apart. Olivia quickly adapted to this position and progressed from thrusting up and down over my rod to a more quieter form of fucking where she would grinding her sex back and forth. She then incorporated her abdominal muscles as she flicked her hips while rubbing her clit against me. I squeezed her butt with my hands urging even more contact between us.

"Stop it, that's probably going to make me cum."

"Kind of the point, isn't it?" I said as I pawed at her body. "Keep going."

At this point we were practically scissoring each other on the floor, only my cock was still embedded inside her as Olivia redoubled her efforts and now began to whip her hips more urgently.

"Yeah. C'mon!" I growled. "Come for me sis. I want to see you come."

Shocked by my dialogue Olivia grabbed the back of her head and without warning kissed me hard on the lips. This sudden and spontaneous act seemed to shock her more than it did me as any guilt or shame we might have had completely disintegrated.

"Fuck. Oh. Cade. I'm going to cum!" she panted hotly while arching her back and jutting out her erect nipples.

Her legs spasmed and her entire body lashed violently as she was brought to a powerful climax. I could actually feel the walls of her pussy grip and squeeze my rod as she came. Her juices seeped out and lathered my balls with her essence before she collapsed on top of me in a heap.

In an instant her tongue was back in my mouth and we were kissing each other zealously, like to love struck teenagers. In fact the combination of her orgasm and her thrusting tongue caused me to grunt into her mouth as I suddenly joined her over the precipice. I must have spurted a quart of semen into her cunt. My cock just seemed to squirt and squirt filling her womb with copious amounts of jism. We lay there for what seemed like an eternity but was probably ten minutes. Things were inexorably different now. Not only had we had sex but we had made each other come... which seemed to make it more serious.

"That, was fucking insane." I finally commented. "Best birthday ever, sis!"

"Remember. You promised." she replied in the dark, while snuggling beside me with her hand on my chest.

"Huh?" I answered dumbly my brain still spinning. "What are you talking about?"

"About not telling anyone." Olivia answered with concern. "You promised not to tell anyone about this."

I couldn't help but grin as I realised all the things I had over her. Something that was so dark and twisted that she'd be willing to do just about anything to cover up.

I shrugged. "Err. I guess?"

"What do you mean you guess?" she repeated. "Cade! You promised."

"Let's just play it by ear shall we, see how we go."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Well. Let's just see how cooperative you are in the next few weeks."

"Co-operative?"

"Yeah. Maybe I'll want another blowjob like that again."

"Oh brother." she rolled her eyes. "I knew this was a bad idea."

Post Thanks / Like

I remember the original story, didn't realized you didn't care for the first girl anymore, but it works just fine with Olivia!

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep. thanks guys. Had this originally planned for Holt but then at the last minute I got caught up in all the Jennifer Lawrence hype...and I always regretted it. Figured I'd finally make it right.

5. Likes Polite Anon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Massive Improvement ! Great Story !

7. Thanks mattrtlsnk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mattrtlsnk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe a second chapter to see how this goes

9. Likes TPG liked this post