Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Samara Weaving - bikini beach yoga candids in Sydney, December 30, 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Default Samara Weaving - bikini beach yoga candids in Sydney, December 30, 2014

​MY GIRL FOR APRIL '24 PARIS BERELC

Post Thanks / Like

stunning!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know as much about her as actual aussies such as TPG but I have known of this chick for years and years (mostly due to the UK being totally into Home and Away and Neighbours) and always seemed inevitable she would break the US at some point. what the hell is taking her so long ???

4. Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TownHotspur View Post
    I don't know as much about her as actual aussies such as TPG but I have known of this chick for years and years (mostly due to the UK being totally into Home and Away and Neighbours) and always seemed inevitable she would break the US at some point. what the hell is taking her so long ???

I know right!! In fact I made a bet with a couple of friends a few years ago that she'd hit Hollywood BEFORE Margot Robbie. I guess I lost that bet. But it really is strange how she's still here.

It's like she can't be bothered and just likes hanging out in Sydney, getting high and fucking surfer dudes...not that there's anything wrong with that. But I do wish she got some work in Hollywood and showed off that body.

6. Thanks taranev thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i remember Margot from quite a few years back seeing her and thinking shes damn special. never really convinced she would move like so many have before her and since as she seemed a bit reserved but boy is she not with THAT Wall Street strip

I used to love that chick in Neighbours who is now the lead in the american show The 100. my god her tits mesmerised me. would watch hoping to see her in a bikini again. funnily enough shes more reserved and covered up now shes made the switch to America. Eliza Taylor is it i think her name.

another was the girl that played Paul Robinson's daughter. sure i have seen her in a few US shows as well fairly recent. she was yum

don't know why the UK soap stars don't have as much success breaking America although their are a few. guess the Aussie look can tend to be more glamorous or Hollywood if it were

8. Thanks InWithThePink, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes InWithThePink, TPG liked this post