List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Babysitter Bonus" with Hilary Duff and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Babysitter Bonus" with Hilary Duff and Olivia Holt

Babysitter Bonus
    With Hilary Duff and Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    Codes: MFF, blowjob, voy, creampie
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story has been written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: Figure I'd take two of the hottest disney have a little fun. If you don't like that idea then...I feel sorry for you. Lol. Just kidding. Enjoy.

I don't know what amazed me more. The fact that Hilary had confessed that she had once dabbled with the same sex, or the effect it had on me.

It was late and we'd been out to an incredible restaurant to celebrate our two month anniversary, while one of her neighbors had been tasked with watching her son Luca at home.

Like her, Olivia Holt was a successful teen actress and looked up to the onetime Lizzie McGuire star. In fact I think Olivia would have leapt off a small building if Hilary had asked her to, such was the level of trust and admiration she had for her.

While I stepped outside to take out the trash Hilary paid Olivia for her time and showed her to the door. Now, we sat facing each other on the sofa, discussing her "experiences" with other women, and I was spellbound to say the least.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised since we'd already had a couple of bottles of wine over dinner, and were both a little drunk, our endorphins coursing through our veins.

We normally didn't behave like this. After all, we'd only been dating for a few short weeks and were still in that "getting to know you" phase. But as I opened another bottle of red Hilary kicked off her heels and stared back at me with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"So go on. Tell me. What was it like?" I asked. "Did you experiment with anyone famous?"

"Maybe."

I had to smile at her coyness.

"It was actually pretty intense." Hilary explained. "It wasn't just a onetime deal. We ended up dating...being a real couple."

"So who was she?"

"I rather not say." Duff giggled. "It's embarrassing."

After a few more minutes of prodding Hilary finally admitted that the girl in question was none other than "Buffy" star Michelle Trachtenberg.

"So you guys were serious?"

"You have no idea." the singer claimed. "We practically moved in together. We were going to announce it to the world but our publicists threatened to quit. Still. We just couldn't get enough of each other. All we ever did was have sex!"

"Was the sex any good?"

She smiled mischievously before leaning over and kissing me slowly on the lips. "What do you think?"

I kissed her back as the bulge in my trousers grew with each passing moment.

"Got you excited have I?" Hilary whispered before reaching down and giving my erection a firm squeeze.

I was caught off guard as she pulled my shirt free and popped the front buttons of my pants open...but then it happened. A gentle knock came from the door interrupting our perfect evening.

Hilary smiled and asked me to answer it. Unfortunately for me I was far too aroused to greet strangers at the door but I got up anyway.

She giggled as she helped herself to another drink and watched me squirm. I'm not sure whether she knew who it was but it didn't seem to matter anyway. I opened the door a few inches only to find Olivia standing there.

"Err. Hello?"

"I think I left my phone in the kitchen."

The pint-sized blonde lived just a few streets away but spent an inordinate amount of time with Luca, so it shouldn't have surprised me when she pushed the door open and walked right past me.

"Is everything okay?" Hilary quizzed from the sofa.

"Just forgot my phone." Holt announced. "Sorry for interrupting."

I closed the door and stumbled back to the couch trying my best to keep my penis under control.

Olivia crossed back into the room with her phone in her hand and a knowing smile on her face. She could tell Hilary and I were just about to have sex and probably felt a little guilty about interrupting us.

"Hey. Want a glass of wine before you go?" Duff suggested with a grin.

The teenager glanced sideways and smiled.

"Are you serious?" she paused. "Sure."

She plopped down on the edge of the recliner as I looked at Hilary who crinkled her nose.

"Well. Aren't you going to get her a glass?"

"Shit. Where are my manners."

I stood up and walked to the kitchen anxious to get my member under control. But in the time it took me to pour her a glass and make it back I was absolutely engorged.

"So what's it like?" I overheard Olivia asked Hilary as I wandered back into the room. "...kissing another girl."

Holy shit. I thought as my cheeks blushed crimson. Are they really going to talk about this now?

"Haven't you tried it yet?" Duff responded. "Jeez. When I was your age I was already experimenting with threesomes."

"I guess." Olivia shrugged dejectedly. "I've just never had the opportunity to experiment with another girl before...but I have tasted pussy!"

"Huh?" both Hilary and I replied. "How so?"

"Well...I've tasted pussy on my boyfriend's mouth." she claimed while looked up at me. "...does that count?"

She took the wine I handed her as I made my way over to Hilary.

"You know, after we've had sex." she clarified. "But that's my own pussy I can taste so I don't know if that's the same thing."

As I took seat beside my girlfriend on the couch I wasn't really sure what to do or say—still surprised at the topic of conversation.

"Oh gosh. Am I embarrassing you?" Olivia asked looking at my reddening cheeks.

"No. It's okay." I chuckled. "I'm just not used to hearing you guys talk this openly about sex."

"What. Eating pussy?" Hilary teased. "Don't worry babe...we're just exchanging a few notes."

"Jesus." I snickered. "Now there's an image."

Holt took a long sip of her glass and smiled as she eyed the bulge in my pants. I suddenly felt self conscious and grabbed a pillow to hide it but Hilary giggled and pulled it away.

"Oh please." Duff scoffed. "It's not like this is the first time she's seen that before am I right?"

Olivia chuckled in agreement.

Hilary then placed her hand over my penis and gave it an appreciative squeeze. I swallowed hard as Liv simply sat there watching us and tried to act like it was the most natural thing in the world to see.

But despite her bravado the temperature in the room suddenly went up as Duff proceeded to rub my cock more aggressively through my pants and suddenly attempted to fish it out.

"Err. Babe?" I protested briefly.

"Shh." she answered before kissing me on the lips. "Just play along."

I leaned back and complied as my famous girlfriend casually reached inside my boxers-briefs.

"Um. Maybe I should go...and leave you two to it." Olivia offered only to be set straight by her idol.

"Don't. Move." Hilary told her sternly. "I want you to sit right there."

"Erm...okay?"

"What are you doing babe?" I asked softly.

"I don't know." Hilary smiled. "Just having a little fun. Do you want me to stop?"

She finished her sentence with another kiss—this time lingering long enough to bite my bottom lip. This almost always was the unspoken signal that we were going to fuck!

"No. Go right ahead." I answered. "Help yourself."

I was dizzy with anticipation, curious to see how this was all going to play out.

We kissed against and I sucked the wine from her tongue which elicited a soft moan from her. As incredible as it seems I'd almost forgotten about our "guest" who hadn't moved an INCH from her seat.

At long last my cock sprang free and was unceremoniously revealed to the young starlet. But within an instant, even before I could think of something witty to say to Olivia, Hilary's mouth was upon it!

"Ah...fuck." I gasped audibly as the songbird suddenly buried her face in my lap and devoured my cock.

I don't know who was more shocked me or Olivia. To say it was a strange and surreal moment would be an understatement. All I could do was smile foolishly as Hilary now blew me in front of the babysitter.

"You." Duff suddenly directed at our young friend. "Take off that shirt."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. I want you to show him your tits."

The teen star appeared confused. For a moment I didn't know if she was going to comply or run straight out the door and call the cops.

"Do it." Hilary reiterated while giving the head of my cock a long swirl of her tongue.

Olivia obliged and slowly peeled her t-shirt over her head to reveal a sexy lace bra.

Even through the fabric of the lace I could see that her nipples were hard. The revelation caused my cock to twitch inside Hilary's mouth delighting her.

Without missing a beat Olivia reached back and casually released her bra, leaving her pear shaped breasts free and unfettered.

"Whoa." I groaned in response as Duff went right back to polishing my rod.

"Isn't she pretty." Hilary purred between sucks, suggesting to me that she had seen her naked before.

"Those are just um...incredible."

"Play with your nipples sweetheart." I heard her tell the teenager.

Holt did as she was told and now sat there on the recliner completely topless casually playing with her pert breasts. Hilary sucked my dick for a few more minutes before she proceeded to interact with the blonde star again.

"Are you wearing panties right now?"

"Uh-huh." Holt nodded.

"Take them off." Duff insisted. "Take them off and throw them over here."

I gulped hard as I watched Olivia strip out of her short-shorts and panties and toss her undergarments in our direction: leaving her to sit on the leather lounger as naked as the day she was born.

Hilary immediately wrapped those very same panties around my shiny pole. I could hardly believe any of this was happening, especially since her silk underwear was so soft and still warm to the touch.

"Spread your legs." Hilary commanded. "Spread your legs and play with yourself...while I suck this big cock."

I watched in wonder as the TV star happily obliged and began to touch herself, and in the process exposed her tight young cunt to my greedy eyes.

"Fuck-Yeah." I moaned approvingly as I took in the sight of her hairless mound. "Totally shaved huh?"

"You like that huh?" Hilary grinned while sucking one of my balls into her mouth.

"She's just...so fucking hot." I admitted. "She reminds me of you so much."

I then grabbed the used panties and brought them up to my face, inhaling Holt's musky scent. Just the smell of her teen cunt made my cock throb in my girlfriends grasp. Noting this Duff slipped me back into her hot mouth and jacked me off at the same time.

"Good. Good girl." I directed at the masturbating teen. "Play with your pussy."

"Mm. I like that." Hilary muttered from below. "Tell her what to do. She'll do whatever you want."

"Lick your fingers Liv." I directed at the now naked blonde. "Stick them back inside that tight little cunt."

I could tell from the expression on her face that Holt was just as, if not more aroused than I was. It also appeared that she genuinely got off on all the dirty talk, particularly when I used the c-word.

"Is that pretty little cunt nice and wet right now?" I asked.

Olivia nodded her head, her eyes never leaving my skin flute.

"Taste yourself." I insisted. "Let me see you lick your fingers...good. Very sexy."

Holt willingly complied and now sat there with her legs spread wide while she rubbed her cookie.

I just can't stress enough how incredibly sexy she looked as she bit her bottom lip while she eyed my cock. It drove me absolutely insane with lust!

"Yeah. You want this. Don't you." I grinned. "You like watching the way she sucks my dick?"

Olivia moaned as she absentmindedly caressed her breasts with one hand and used the other to pinch at her clit. It was at this point that I finally snapped.

"Olivia! Get over here."

The naked teenager immediately looked at Hilary for direction, and not getting any, attempted to get up from the recliner only to hear me address her again.

"Olivia! Wait. Crawl." I grinned wickedly. "I want you to crawl over here on your hands and knees."

The expression on her face was priceless: a mixture of shock and excitement. Caught up in the moment the teen star slowly dropped to her knees and crawled towards us on the couch.

For her part Hilary renewed her efforts on my cock and now seemed determined to make me come, using her hand like some kind of makeshift cock ring: squeezing the base of my shaft so hard that it caused the head to turn an angry shade of purple.

"Get behind her." I directed at the teen. "I want to see you to kiss Hilary's ass."

My girlfriend winked up at me with a mouth full of cock, no doubt pleased with my suggestion. Olivia complied without hesitation and slowly kissed her idols derriere, worshiping her butt over the satin fabric of her dress.

"Good. Now pull that dress away and kiss her ass directly." I insisted. "And use your tongue."

The "I Didn't Do It" star slowly kissed around Hilary's bare naked butt and flattened her tongue, licking her slowly and methodically while glaring up at me for further instructions.

Surprisingly enough she soon took matters into her own hands and without having to be prompted buried her face between her idols buttocks, flicking her tongue across her bare sex.

Hilary cried out in a quick "Oh God!" as Holt licked her pussy for the first time.

"Fuck..." Duff finally gasped over her shoulder having spat out my cock. "You've done this before!"

The pint-sized star responded by enclosing her lips around Hilary's clit and suckled it gently into her mouth, humming erotically as she tasted her.

My girlfriends breath grew shallow. She sucked in the air in quick desperate gasps and instinctively returned to polishing my rod like a woman possessed.

"Oh fuck baby..." Hilary panted against my cock. "She's so good at that."

"Yeah?"

"...she's so good at eating pussy!"

Olivia licked and sucked at her idols pussy with renewed fervor, a relentless desire that had me so riled up I thought I was going to explode into the back of Hilary's throat.

"Good girl." I encouraged. "Suck her pussy Liv. Show Hilary how much you adore her. Stick your tongue inside her cunt!"

My girlfriend moaned and glared up at me, her eyes pleading for release as Holt's tongue sawed and slithered the length of her pussy, from top to bottom, and then around her clit...again and again.

Duff rocked her hips back and forth and seemed lost in a repetitive moan. I couldn't help but moan with her as her lips now fluttered against my bell-end.

Olivia too was moaning excessively with each lick. I could hear her panting for breath as she seemed determined to bring Hilary off.

I reached down with both hands and fucked my girlfriends mouth more intently, fucking her face while she drooled a copious amount of spit all down my shaft.

I dipped a hand down to caress her breasts which really seemed to bring on a new level of desire.

"Hey. Why don't you come up here and give me a hand." I heard her direct at the blonde teenager.

I almost moaned when Olivia's face came into view and her mouth and chin were visibly smeared with pussy juice.

"Go ahead." I heard Hilary add before I suddenly felt a pair of lips press against the most sensitive region of my penis.

To her credit Olivia didn't need to be asked twice. In fact she literally pounced on my cock in a single solitary second.

"Ah...shit." a quick sigh escaped my lips.

Hilary immediately began to whisper instructions into her ear and Olivia was only too receptive. In a flash Holt closed her lips around my bell-end and took as much of it into her mouth as she could.

She gave me a couple of quick strokes with her tongue, then broke off and began to lick along the side of my shaft like a lollipop.

"Fuck. You're a natural." I started to say but moaned most of it out.

She simply responded by slipping her lips completely around the head of my cock again and blew me methodically. Despite her angelic face Olivia Holt was no amateur. She was a pro. And I was in heaven.

My head dropped back onto the back of the couch and I was soon lost in rapture. The girl was gentle, meticulous, and absolutely perfect in every way. I wasn't going to last much longer.

As she began bobbing her mouth back and forth I could hear Hilary whispering sweet nothings into her ear—the mere vision of them on their hands and knees enough to get me off.

"He's going to come." Hilary whispered hotly but Olivia didn't stop. She didn't even slow down.

She took me into her beautiful mouth and held me there as she used her hand in long, slow strokes, almost milking the load right out of my balls.

My fingers began to tingle. I could feel my ears burning hot. My toes began to curl and then I exploded with the force of a neutron bomb!

To her credit the sexy little mix didn't miss a beat. She didn't even flinch. Instead she dutifully swallowed every last morsel drop and continued to stroke me as I filled her belly with jism.

Having had her fill Holt ultimately licked and caressed the eye of my penis with the tip of her tongue: her lips smeared in a sexy combination of sweat, semen, and saliva.

"Mm...I love the taste of come." she whispered into my penis.

I looked over at Hilary who was kneeling beside her on the floor and realised she had one of her hands gently snaked through the gap between Olivia's legs.

"You like that. You little slut?" Hilary hissed into her ear. "You like my man's hot load in the back of your throat?"

"Uh-huh. I love it."

I then watched as the two vixens made out with each other for a few minutes, sharing what was left of my sticky orgasm. This sexy tongue-kiss was soon interrupted by an impromptu moan from Olivia to which I glanced down to see that Hilary was now fingering.

"Ugh. Shit." Holt purred.

"How many fingers do I have inside you Liv?" Hilary teased.

"Oh. God." Holt panted.

"...I've got two fingers inside your tight little cunt."

Noting this my cock failed to lose its erection and I now sat there beating off like a man possessed as I watched them play.

"Oh. Please..." Holt moaned again her eyes still closed tight while her chin shimmered in spunk.

"Please what?"

"Please don't stop." Olivia begged. "You're massaging my g-spot right now."

"Yeah?" Duff moaned licking at her chin while exploring her pussy with her digits. "Are you my little slut Liv?"

"Yes. Oh. Yes. I'll do anything you want!" Holt stated in quick breaths.

With that said Hilary pulled the teenager up from the floor and directing her to lay back on the sofa and spread her legs. She then kissed each one of Olivia's smooth thighs, and blew directly across her bare pubis, making the naked teenager shiver and moan.

"Please..."

"Shut the fuck up and spread your legs for me."

Hilary then took her breath away as she suddenly spat a large gob of spit directly over her hairless mound and buried her tongue between her glistening lips, causing the young singer-actress to go crazy.

"ohmigod...ohmigod...ohmigod." she repeated as her employer now feasted on her bare cunt.

Thinking quickly I hopped off the couch and moved to position myself directly behind Hilary who I proceeded to fuck doggy-style as she ate out Olivia's pussy.

We continued in this sublime position for some time before my girlfriend suddenly pulled back and smiled over her shoulder, her mouth covered in girl juice.

"Babe. Get over here. I wanna watch you fuck her!"

Like Olivia I didn't need to be asked twice.

In a flash I nestled between Holt's spread legs and proceeded to slap the head of my cock against her teen cookie. For a moment I had to stop and admire how flawless this girl was. She just about the sexiest teen I had ever seen.

With my girlfriends permission I slowly impaled the stunning blonde on the sofa while Hilary sat back and fiddled with herself.

A deep satisfying sigh escaped my lips. For a fleeting moment I wondered if Hilary and I would regret having a three-way with the babysitter. But as I pushed into her juicy-tight confines an qualms I might have had quickly vanished.

"Oh...God!" Olivia cooed as my hardness pierced her.

I pushed deeper until I was lodged inside her to the hilt.

Holt yelped as I proceeded to move my hips back and forth and proceeded to fuck her within an inch of her life: pounding her relentlessly for at least two or three minutes straight.

At one point I lifted her ankles up over my shoulders and continued to drill her like I owned her pussy.

"Oh. Fuck." she cried out loudly as I gave her the hard fucking of her young life.

"Yeah! Yeah!!" Hilary encouraged with two fingers buried deep inside her own cunt. "Fuck that little slut!"

I could see in her languish that Holt was on the brink of climax. I literally pumped my hips three more times before I closed my eyes and my own orgasm sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

I pushed up into Olivia as hard as I could as a torrent of semen erupted inside her.

Olivia's breathing reached a feverish pitch and her legs shook wildly as I filled her young womb with a vast spray of spunk, my load seeping out of her pussy and dribbling across her bunghole.

As incredibly erotic as this was, Hilary took my breath away as she dove right between the two of us and proceeded to suck the goo from the younger actress, cleaning her clam with her lips and tongue.

"Mm. Tastes better than ever." Duff grinned wickedly. "We might have to do this again."

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY !!!!! HOT HOT HOT

Post Thanks / Like

great storie i hope for more stories whit hilary duff in the future

4. Likes bankyedwards015 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hillary... She can mix and match with any current Disney girls... Hope she does!
    Awesome one TPG!