List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "My Friends Hot Sister" with Paris Berelc

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "My Friends Hot Sister" with Paris Berelc

My Friends Hot Sister
    With Paris Berelc
    Written by TPG (inspired by a dream)
    CODES: MF, public, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: So most of this story (the sex scene particularly) was based on a dream I had about Paris a few weeks ago

The only reason Paris Berelc hadn't been FUCKED within an inch of her life prior to the night in question, was due to the fact that we were friends with her older brother James. In fact I can confidently say that if it wasn't for this reason, and this reason alone, I would have tapped that hot piece of Filipino ass way sooner.

Then, an opportunity finally presented itself when one of our friends announced that he would be performing with his band at a local music festival in town, and wanted us to come along. Ultimately our group (consisting of about a half dozen friends) agreed to attend, but minutes before we were set to depart James called to ask if we could swing by his place to pick him up.

Truth be told no one actually liked the guy, but he was loaded to the gills with money due to his family working in show business, so he was handy to have around for the occasional red carpet event or backstage pass. That, and the fact his sister was so nice to look at.

So when we arrived to his Toluca Lake home we found him in a heated exchange with his sister, who refused to stay home.

"You never take me anywhere!" Paris yelled. "Are you ashamed of me or something?"

This of course was flatly rejected but when we realised just how determined she was to tag along, I finally interrupted and told her that she was more than welcome. After all we'd only be a few hours and the music festival would be attended by all ages.

"You don't understand," James said. "She's a pain in the ass. And I'm not spending the night keeping tabs on her. If she comes along she's your responsibility."

WTF, the other guys and I thought. It was a strange compromise but I agreed nonetheless, before we informed Paris that she now had 15mins to get ready.

In truth I didn't really know what to expect since I'd only met her on two previous occasions, but a few minutes later my jaw dropped when she emerged from the house in the sexiest little outfit I'd ever seen.

"Holy shit," the guys gasped from the backseat.

To say she was overdressed would be an understatement. Particularly since her shoes appeared to be six inch stilettos which she clearly had trouble walking in. Even though Paris was in her mid to late teens the ensemble made her look significantly older than she was, not to mention incredibly sexy.

Suddenly all the guys in the car wished they had had the foresight to have invited her along.

The dress itself was a sexy little strapless number that clung to her body tightly. In fact it was so tight across her chest that it clearly revealed she wasn't wearing a bra, evident from two rock hard nubs beneath the thin fabric.

But what really made her stand out was the way the bottom of her skirt, which barely covered her shapely thighs, showcased her long slender legs. In the words of one of our friends, Paris appeared to possess "stripper" legs (well sculptured thighs and calves).

"Jesus." I gasped as I suddenly wondered if the stunning little minx was wearing any panties underneath her dress.

"Oh—Hell no!" James whined from his seat as his "sister" approached the vehicle. "You're not coming out with us dressed like that!"

"Why not?"

Paris then stopped to twirl for our benefit, putting on a real show.

"Don't I look good?"

As you can imagine the guys and I vehemently agreed, but were then forced to listen to the siblings bicker back and forth for several minutes before I finally stepped in.

"Dude. Just let her be." I finally told him. "We need to go already. We're gunna be late."

"Yeah," one of the other guys chimed in. "Besides. Dressed like that she'll probably help us pick up other chicks."

"Dude. She's not even eighteen!" James replied. "If mom saw her dressed like that she'd kill me."

"Well, she might only be a teen but she sure doesn't look it." one of the guys concurred.

Having calmed down the situation we finally left for the festival, while I suddenly found it hard not to steal fleeting glances at Paris, particularly since she was still flaunting some major pokies.

It was either very cold in the car or she was clearly excited about being the only girl in an all male group. In fact the sexy little minx caught me admiring her outfit (cleavage) on more than one occasion, and simply smiled back as though inviting the stares.

Fortunately for us the ride there was uneventful with the guys and I finding a place to park a few blocks away. We then schlepped the rest of the way to the pier and soon discovered that the event was packed to capacity.

There were so many people at the festival I was sure we were in danger of losing one another in the crowd. That said, I was still somewhat surprised when Paris reached out and grabbed my hand and invited us to navigated our way through the mass horde of fans together.

Thankfully for us, James was unaware that his kid sister was now holding my hand as we followed our friends.

"You really get a kick out of provoking your brother, don't you." I said.

"That's what we do." she giggled back, referring to little sisters. "We're professional ball busters."

At one point we were completely surrounded and had to stop and wait for the path to clear up ahead. Berelc took this opportunity to turn and stand directly in front of me, inviting me to place my hands around her shoulders and huddle up to her like we were a couple.

This of course caused a whole bunch of new problems as we now stood so close it was almost impossible for her not to notice the hard cock jammed against her butt.

At first I panicked and wondered if she'd seem shocked or offended, but she never did. Even as we rejoined the crowd and slowly made our way through the dense mass, taking one or two steps ever minute or so. In fact I soon noticed the way she would lean back and "inadvertently" grind her butt against me.

At first I assumed this was merely accidental. But when it happened a few more times I realised why she had opted on standing in front of me, just so she could tease me.

Confirmation finally came when she eventually glanced over her shoulder and flashed me the most cheeky grin yet. Not a word was spoken about it between us, and yet we were both thinking the exact same thing. I simply smiled and shook my head at her behavior.

God she could be such a tease, when she wanted to be.

"I'm not stepping on your shoes am I?" she teased.

This of course gave me a chance to inhale her intoxicating perfume.

"Nope." I replied as I innocently slipped my hand around her waist and held her tight against me.

I couldn't believe how soft she was, even as she reached down to place her hand on top of mine. She really was a stunning girl, and if you didn't know anything about us you would totally assumed we were a happy couple.

"You know I've got a boyfriend right?" she remarked out of the blue.

I found this comment bizarre considering the amount of flirting she had done up until that point. Suddenly she was backing me off, having second thoughts?

"You know, in case you get any ideas," she added with a giggle. "I know what you older guys are like."

"How old is your boyfriend again, like sixteen years old?" I chuckled.

I could tell this comment more than any other really annoyed her (mostly cause it was true) and also because she was trying so hard to impress me with her "maturity." Thankfully, we eventually made our way through the mob and met up with the rest of the guys just in time to catch the show.

The performance itself was pretty good. But it was during the third act that Paris leaned over and claimed that she had to pee. I quickly informed one of the boys before I volunteered to accompany her to the nearest restroom. I guess my first mistake was letting her take the lead because we soon wandered off in a new direction and found ourselves completely lost.

I should have known from the perpetual grin on her face that she had planned it all along. But seeing how good she looked in that outfit I wasn't about to complain either. Another red flag should have been when Paris refused to let go of my hand even after we cleared the crowds and crossed the street towards the Santa Monica mall which appeared to be deserted.

It was there we soon found a public toilet and I waited outside for her to do her business.

In truth my lewd mind couldn't help but fantasise about what it would be like to just march inside and take her there, pin her up against the stall wall and fuck her till she couldn't walk straight! But sadly Paris wasn't the only person inside so I had to play the role of a gentleman.

Funnily enough when she finally emerged she almost seemed a little disappointed. Like I had let her down?

"What's up?" I asked, knowing she seemed a little disheartened.

"You know, I could have used a hand in there." she teased.

"Err. I don't know about that. Besides. There were other people inside."

"So what?" she shrugged. "You don't have stage fright do you?"

"Stage fright?"

"Sure. You're not uptight about having an audience around you during sex are you?"

"Of course not. But that's beside the point. I thought you needed to use the bathroom."

"I guess."

"And besides, you're James kid sister."

"Pfft. Whatever." she rolled her eyes as we slowly made our way back towards the festival.

It was around this time that we heard her phone ring and noticed James was concerned. Paris naturally took this opportunity to add fuel to the fire by insinuating that we had purposefully snuck off for a quickie, which at this point I only wished was true.

"Oh-please!" I heard her chastise him over the phone. "So what if we did? What would you do about it anyway—he'd kick your ass!"

She had a point. James was all of 120 pounds soaking wet. So I wasn't exactly scared of him. But I did feel guilty. Her brother then asked if we could swing by the nearest ATM to get some cash, since the performance was almost over and the boys wanted to grab something to eat on the way home.

As soon as we wandered off the main street I noticed that the cash machine was located in a relatively secluded area of the open mall, with several trees and plants obscuring the machine. Paris let me use the ATM first while she checked her phone for messages and claimed that she suddenly lost her signal.

When it was her turn to use the facilities I stopped for a moment to take her in - wonder if I had missed my chance to get with such a beauty.

Standing there in that tiny little dress and those incredible heels, the now 5'8 actress looked incredible. All legs, long hair. She looked like something straight out of a Playboy shoot. Realising that this could be my one and only opportunity to get with her, before we'd have to head back to the guys and then drive home, I reached over and gave her plump booty a playful swat.

"Hey!" she smiled over her shoulder. "Stop it. You break it you bought it."

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself, that dress."

"You better be careful." she teased while sticking her booty out a little more. "I like getting spanked."

"I'm sure you do," I replied. "Being the bad girl you are."

I then smacked her tushy a few more times only to see her push out her derriere aggressively and purse her lips together in a sexy way.

"Mmm—daddy!" she taunted. "I like it when you punish me."

This was obviously said in jest, but it still gave me a hard on hearing her say it. Great. I thought. Just another teen actress with a daddy complex—why am I not surprised.

However despite this "playful" tone, I quickly closed the space between us and pulled her body firmly against me, making sure to grind my cock between her luscious cheeks. The Disney star simply giggled to this and turned her head to say something when our mouths suddenly joined in a kiss!

We kissed each other for what seemed like an eternity but was probably three or four minutes, with mostly tongue. When we finally stopped due to the ATM interrupting us, I see how relieved and excited she was that I had finally pulled the cord and made a move.

"You're so bad." she giggled.

"Hey. You started it."

"Err. Do you mind?" she said as the terminal now beeped and bopped asked her for her pin. "I'm trying to do some banking here."

"Don't mind me." I answered while grinding my cock into her ass again. "I'll just entertain myself."

"You do that,"

As Paris struggled to punch away at the keys, my hands slid though the side of her dress to feel around her hips and belly and ultimately up to her teenage breasts. This brief distraction allowed my other hand to sneak its way underneath her short skirt to search out and fiddle with her panty covered crotch.

To her credit Paris didn't object or stop me in any way, as I touched her inappropriately. But when I finally peeled her panties to the side to gain access for my fingers, she immediately tensed up and looked around to make sure we still had some privacy.

"Whoa," she panicked.

"What's wrong?" I whispered into her ear. "Am I going too fast for you?"

"Not at all." she purred back before kissing me again. "—but what if someone sees us here?"

It was a reasonable concern considering we were in the middle of the mall standing at the ATM. However at that point I was so worked up, as I palmed her perfect butt, I couldn't care less. We could have been standing in front of the local cop station and I'd still feel her up in the same way.

"What. You don't suffer from stage fright do you?" I chuckled, using her own words against her.

As I sank my teeth into the side of her neck, I felt her tremble in my arms and savored the taste of her skin. Not only did Paris manage to look drop dead gorgeous, but the scent of her perfume drove me insane. Funnily enough Paris didn't appear to be a very good multi-tasker, and now kept making mistakes while trying to draw her cash out.

Instead of working on her transaction she now had her hands on either side of the ATM as I now humped against her ass and dipped my fingers deeper to play with her pussy.

"God damn you're hot." I whispered into her ear. "—so hot and wet!"

When the machine started to beep due to a lack of attention she would briefly return to her transaction. But whatever distractions she might of have quickly faded into the distance when she felt me haul up her skirt, take out my cock and rub the head of it against her slimy mound.

"ohmigod." she jumped with surprise. "Are you crazy? Put it away. There are cameras everywhere."

"I don't give a shit!" I told her. "They can watch for all I care."

Paris was about to say something witty, when instead I interrupted her train of thought by lurching forward and entering her for the first time!

The expression on her face was priceless, as I genuinely believe she didn't expect me to go through with it. As I pushed forward the machine in front of her dispensed her cash. Paris attempted to grab the money but instead grasped the side of the machine again to brace herself as I thrust into her once more.

I don't think either one of us had ever done something so spontaneous before but the entire incident caused a certain fever in us both. If anyone had walked by I don't know if I could have stopped either. Her pussy was just divine.

"Ugh. Fuck. Not here!" she muttered over her shoulder, yet made no attempt to stop me.

The smoldering look in her eyes told me that despite her objections this wasn't the first time she had engaged in public sex. In fact I kind of got the impression that she wasn't so much resisting the sex but just super paranoid about getting caught.

"Please." she purred. "Just hurry!"

With her permission, I continued to pound her from behind and watched her bite her bottom lip as she felt each fat inch of my cock stretch her out. The tension in her body was obvious as she let me take control. I backed off slightly when I sensed she was at her limit, then pushing in hard when her flower opened up and accepted me.

My god she was tight, making it a fast and perhaps not altogether painless process, but with steady strokes she grew more and more animated.

"ohmigod." she whimpered softly. "I can't believe—ohh, we're doing this here!"

"You've been asking for it all night long!" I hissed, as I grabbed her arms and pinned her hand behind her while I pummelled her.

"Unnngh-nghh-huh." she moaned back. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh-God. Hurry!"

Just hearing this language from her was enough to send me over the edge, and before I could control myself I came, spewing load after load of hot sticky semen into her teen pussy.

"Oh goddd... you came inside me!!"

"I guess... you can consider that a deposit, baby." I chuckled at my own bad joke, before flipping the security camera the bird.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mac, yeah this was based on a dream I had a few weeks ago (the Paris ass-fucking part at an outdoor event) ...so I had to figure out a way of setting up a back story and threw it all together. Hope it wasn't too short.

3. Likes pauls258, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Short but really HOT!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post