List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Flatmates" with Margot Robbie and Phoebe Tonkin

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Flatmates" with Margot Robbie and Phoebe Tonkin

Flatmates
    With Margot Robbie and Phoebe Tonkin
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, drunk, voy
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Figured I'd do something with Australia's two hottest exports at the moment

When my "hippie" sister called to tell me that she had moved into a commune-like villa with a group of her closest friends, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. After all this wasn't the first time Teresa had pulled a stunt like that. It was her usual M.O.

So when the day of the house warming party arrived I was more than a little eager to attend. Particular since I'd finally get a chance to meet her two closest friends—Margot Robbie and Phoebe Tonkin, two fellow actresses who I found extremely attractive. Surprisingly enough I soon discovered just how charming they both were and was surprised by the chemistry Margot and I apparently shared, so much so that Phoebe even commented on how good we looked together.

"Are you sure you guys don't know each other?" Tonkin posed. "You act like you've known each other for years."

"Yeah." I chuckled. "I wish."

Unfortunately for me this "connection" was short lived as the ladies had also extended a lunch invitation to their respective partners who soon showed up and put an end to any romantic notions I might have had. Of course I despised the guys almost immediately, who both seemed preoccupied with sport and watching the latest footy results on TV. To me they simply came off as a bunch of brain-dead meat heads. In fact I was kind of shocked that Margot would even associate herself with such a dolt, and suspect that she was a little embarrassed by his behavior. Nevertheless, everyone at the party appeared to have a good time, and despite being the third wheel, my sister insisted I stay after lunch for a few drinks.

We soon sat around playing a game of "Truth or Dare" and listened to the girls admit to various confessions. At one point I was surprised to hear Margot claim that she had once had an affair with a married man. While Phoebe admitted that she was much wilder in her teen years—having engaged in several three-ways and one night stands. Ultimately the game grew boring so I ended up firing up the xbox while the couples paired off around the house. I busied myself with "Gears Of War" while Margot and her boyfriend sat just a few feet away from me canoodling on the sofa.

Amusingly enough Brad seemed to hate the way she constantly looked over and tried to interact with me. But despite this jealous streak the "Neighbours" star continued to converse with me knowing how much it annoyed him. Ultimately they went upstairs to have sex but not before Margot stopped to wish everyone a goodnight. It was at this point that the blonde actress came over to kiss me innocently on the cheek but as I attempted to get up to reciprocate our lips made contact—sending a brief chill up my spine.

Fortunately for us no one seemed to notice this mishap and despite the awkward contact we both laughed before she disappearing upstairs. It goes without saying I was now filled with jealous rage and almost considered heading home to beat off like crazy, but something in the back of my head told me to stick around. After all it wasn't like I had anywhere else to be at that time of the night. In the meanwhile Phoebe and her boyfriend soon joined me out in the living room while my sister and her boyfriend also disappeared upstairs. Over the next few hours almost everyone had either passed out or was high as fuck, as was the case with Phoebe. But when midnight finally rolled around her boyfriend claimed that he had to leave due to work commitments in the morning.

"Do me a favor kid," he directed at me. "Just keep an eye on her for me. Pheebs can get a little wacky when she's had a few cones."

For his troubles Phoebe playfully slapped him on the shoulder before they canoodled at the door for a few minutes until he left. This finally left Phoebe and I alone in the living room with her passing out on the opposite sofa—as I now tried not to stare at her body. From my vantage point in front of the TV I now stopped to appreciate how attractive she was which was completely lost on me earlier due to my infatuation with Margot.

A half hour later my prays where answered when I heard Margot emerge from the bedroom upstairs, and to my surprise she appeared to be scantily clad in nothing but a knee-length t-shirt and little else, her blonde hair pinned back into a neat ponytail. I remember thinking that even in her "casual" attire she still managed to look absolutely angelic. I could also tell from the blush in her cheeks that she had spent the last few hours having sex, which strangely pissed me off and turned me on at that same time.

"Are you still up?" she said before grabbing an ashtray and joining me in front of the TV.

"Yup. Just amusing myself at this point." I replied. "...and keeping Phoebe company of course."

The fact that Tonkin was passed out drunk and snoring audibly made this comment all the more funny.

"Err, I see." Margot giggled. "Well I guess I might as well join you two for a few minutes before I take a shower."

"Be my guest," I answered while trying not to stare at her bare naked legs as she tucked them under her butt.

"You know you're sister would kill me if she found me smoking down here." Margot smiled. "She's so uptight sometimes ...for a hipster."

"I can keep a secret if you can." I replied.

We spent the next half hour just flirting and chatting up a storm. The sexual chemistry between us was palpable. In fact it seemed to be stronger than ever now that we finally had some privacy. At one point Margot stopped to contemplate something and seemed sad.

"What?" I asked. "What were you going to say?"

"I can't believe your sister never mentioned you before." the actress answered. "Had I known, I wouldn't have invited Tom over."

She then went on to claim how she would have dolled herself up for me and offered to be my "date" for the night, had she known how cute I was. Amusingly enough Margot then blushed and quickly changed the subject and we got onto the topic of her career and how she wanted to break out of her "girl-next-door" image and work in the States. I joked that she'd probably have to jump through a few hoops in Hollywood and do something drastic like sleep with a much older dude or learn how to eat pussy.

"Yeah. You're probably right." she pondered. "...but if given the option I'd much prefer the lesbian route."

"You would?" I said somewhat surprised. "You'd actually be up for that?"

"Sure. How do you know I haven't done it already?" she teased.

"Yeah-right." I laughed. "You might think you're all edgy and shit Ms. Donna Freedman (her character on Neighbours) but you're really just a sweetheart at the end of the day."

Funnily enough this appeared to annoy her and she seemed eager to prove me wrong—flooring me with her next comment.

"Sweet?" Margot repeated. "Trust me. I'm not that innocent. What if I did something crazy right now?"

"Honestly, I don't think there's anything you could do or say that would change my opinion of you."

The actress fell silent for a moment before dropping a bombshell.

"What if I sucked your dick right now," she dared. "Would that convince you?"

It was like someone had slapped me right across the face. I'm sure my jaw was on the floor cause she giggled at the expression on my face. Still, as floored as I was I suspected she was only pulling my chain and trying to provoke me.

"You know you shouldn't make promises you can't keep," I quipped smugly.

"I know right?" she giggled.

"Hey, don't make me whip it out right now!" I teased. "...cause you know I will."

"Well I guess you're all out of excuses then," she winked.

With that said we stopped for a moment and just looked at each other. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. Without thinking I suddenly kissed her hard on the lips and to my delight Margot keenly reciprocated. In an instant the aussie actress slithered off the sofa and knelt down in front of me on the carpet—her hands immediately unzipping my fly. I couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm as she fished out my hard cock and stroked me in her fist. I gasped as the "Neighbours" star instantly buried her face in my lap and proceeded to blow me right there on the sofa! ...in full view of her sleeping flatmate.

At this point I was so eager to fuck her that I tried to pull her up to me but she refused—wanting to suck my dick and show off her cock-sucking skills. Not that it really mattered anyway because a minute later I was shocked into silence as she actually made me pop in her mouth! To her credit Margot didn't let up and hungry swallowed every last morsel drop of semen, her throat working overtime to take it all down. She then wiped her chin and moved to straddle me on the couch, eager to prove that she was just as wild and spontaneous as she claimed to be. Having just come in her mouth I needed a few minutes to catch my breath but the blonde starlet seemed to know exactly what she was doing. Without warning she whipped off her shirt leaving her seated atop of me as naked as the day she was born.

"Jesus." I let out before palming one of her dark nipples. "...such great tits."

I took turns worshiping each one of her nipples with my mouth, sucking and slurping on them enthusiastically. It literally took me a few seconds to get hard again and she responded by reaching down and carefully guiding me to her honeypot.

"Mm...yeah. That's the ticket." she purred above me as she impale herself. "I've been waiting all day for this."

We proceeded to screw slowly at first and tried to keep quiet so as not to wake the house. We continued this way for some time with her whipping her hips back and forth and grinding her (wet) sex down on me. The entire time as this went on I let my hands roam her immaculate body. I couldn't believe how soft she felt. As incredibly erotic as this was I was then frightened out of my wits when I suddenly noticed a set of eyes glaring back at me in the darkness and realized that Phoebe had awoken and was watching us.

Noting this, Margot stopped what she was doing and looked over at her friend with a coy smile. I honestly didn't know what to expect and braced myself for the inevitable (scream) ...which never came. Instead I did a double take as I realized that not only was Phoebe watching us but her hand appeared to be stuffed inside her shorts. It seemed the leggy brunette was actually playing with herself as she watched us fuck, which apparently turned Margot on.

"Just ignore her, keep going." Robbie whispered before flicking her hips again. "...she's just a pervert."

"Err. She is?" I stammered, my concentration now divided by the two beauties.

"Don't worry. She'll just roll over and pass out soon."

"—but what if she says something?"

"Trust me. She won't say anything." Margot claimed. "Besides, she probably won't remember anything in the morning. C'mon. Don't stop now. We were just starting to have some fun."

That said, the "Neighbours" star stopped to change positions (reverse cowgirl) and now faced Phoebe as we continued to fuck. I watched in fascination as the ladies appeared to watch each other intently—both growing increasingly aroused by the situation. It was at this point that Margot stopped to catch her breath and moved to kneel in front of me so she could suck my dick again. Her entire body glistened in sweat as Phoebe finally moved from her position, and crawled off the other sofa and approached us on her hands and knees. I think if you took my heart rate at that moment you'd probably call an ambulance. I simply sat there dumbfounded as the striking brunette crawled over in our direction and without warning kissed her flatmate square on the mouth!

For a minute I wondered if my presents was even necessary as the ladies really seemed to get caught up in the moment and sighed into each others mouths, as they French kissed one another deeply. In fact watching them together I had to wonder if they had done this before, but as I later found out it was apparently their first time. Margot thankfully returned her attention back to my aching cock and soon stifled a moan as Phoebe kissed and explored her body. Tonkin lingered around Margot's hips for some time until she finally came up to kneel beside her again.

The ladies initiated another tongue-kiss just inches away from my cock before Marg invited her BFF to dribble some spit all over the head of my rod, which in itself almost made me pop. The aussie starlets then proceeded to suck my dick in unison as their hands and fingers caressed one another. I watched in wonder as they're mouths worked up and down the side of my shiny pole like they were enjoying a lollipop together, before Phoebe finally pulled Margot back to the carpeted floor and proceeded to kiss her way down her exquisite body.

Thinking quickly, I moved into position behind Phoebe and carefully entered her for the very first time—taking her breath away as I filled her slowly. At first Tonkin didn't seem that "enthusiastic" about getting fucked. In fact she behaved like I was more of a distraction than anything else, but Margot seemed keen to encourage a 3-way so Phoebe played along. With their permission, I grabbed the leggy "Vampire Diaries" star by the hips and pounded away at a brisk pace, amazed by how tight and wet she was.

Amusingly enough her initial reluctance was soon replaced with moans of pleasure as I pumped away. At one point Phoebe even stopped eating Robbie's pussy to glance over her shoulder and flash me an appreciative look—encouraging me to drill her harder and faster. I was happy to oblige and picked up the pace and pounded her harder which causes her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

"ohmigod. ohmigod. Margot." Phoebe panted into her friends pussy. "...he's so deep!!"

I now pummeled the stunning brunette with all my might and grabbed a fistful of her long hair, causing her to gasp. I was fucking her so hard my balls slapped loudly against her clit, and soon realized that the rougher I was the more Tonkin seemed to respond to it.

She clearly liked it rough.

"Ugh. Yeah. Fuck." Phoebe hissed in the dark. "Just like that. Give it to me!!"

But as tremendous as this was, I was then floored when Margot suddenly scrambled up from the floor and insisted that I pull out of her friends cunt so she could "clean me off" with her mouth. The mere notion alone made me moan with delight. I almost passed out when she finally swallowed my purple-headed rod and savored her friends cunt-juice. It now took all of my strength not to shoot my load into the back of Margot's throat as she withdrew from my cock and the ladies moved into a 69 position on the floor.

"Fuck-yeah." I groaned approvingly. "That might be the hottest thing I've ever seen."

This now allowed me to scoot up behind Margot and enter her doggy-style... only this time my balls rubbed against Phoebe's tongue in the process.

"Mm. Yeah. Do it." I heard Tonkin grunt from below our legs. "Fuck her Pete. She needs a good fucking root!!"

Amusingly enough this duel onslaught was all it took to get Margot and I off and she came like a freight train—shaking and convulsing wildly between us.

"ohmigod... I'm gunna come!!" Margot cried.

Fortunately for us her screams of ecstasy were muffled by the sofa cushions as I ultimately pulled out of her magnificent cunt and shot my load all over her flawless ass, only to watch it seep down into Phoebe's waiting mouth!

Post Thanks / Like

im lost for words

Post Thanks / Like

First McKayla and now this Double Entertainment... Its a New Year Bang!

Post Thanks / Like

Alright, Phoebe Tonkin has finally has a story on CFF, thanks TPG.