List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Twisted Twins" with Peyton List

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Twisted Twins" with Peyton List

Twisted Twins
    With Peyton List
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, anal, drunk
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: Figured this hot piece of ass deserved her own story on the boards. When I realized she had a twin brother I knew I had to give her the old TPG treatment. So due to popular demand here's a little something I whipped up.

Peyton and I had always been close, particularly since we were born just a few minutes apart. In fact people would often comment on how similar we were, and praised us for being such great inspirations for other twin-siblings. But little did they know just how close we really were.

Things between us has always been "interesting" to say the least, particularly since Peyton and I had always been somewhat attracted to one another. But our relationship finally took a turn for the surreal the week mom and dad announced they would be spending the long weekend away in San Francisco, leaving us alone in the house for a few days.

Even though my sister and I weren't allowed to have any friends or parties at the house, we decided to make our own fun (as usual) and had a private little pool party, which ultimately resulted with the two of us skinny dipping together.

As strange as it sounds this wasn't uncommon for us as we constantly saw each other naked, even in our teenage years. I guess the fact that our folks were both self confessed hippies also had a lot to do with it, as we both took pride in our bodies and weren't shy around each other.

The fact that my sister played such an uptight, egotistical character on TV (Emma Ross) was just the icing on the cake. We just found it incredibly amusing and ironic. If only her fans knew what she was really like.

It was after our late night swim that my sister and I went inside and raided our parents liquor cabinet before we stretched out on the family room's two couches to watch a movie. Just twenty minutes and two drinks later, my now bikini-clad sister got up and approached my sofa.

"Spence, I'm cold." she pouted, as I could smell the rum on her breath.

"Well-yeah. You're half naked. Of course you're cold." I snickered. "Want the blanket?"

She snatched it away from me but instead of returning back to her couch, she wedged herself beside me and pulled the blanket over the two of us before turning to face the TV.

"Peyton—"

"I'm freezing. You're warm!" she said tipsily. "This is much better and you know it."

To tell you the truth I didn't have much choice, as I could either stay on my back and stare up at the ceiling or spoon her from behind and resume watching the film.

In fact I soon found myself so engrossed in the movie that I didn't notice when she got up off the couch to get us a third round of drinks. I was pretty buzzed at that point so I assumed she was pretty hammered too.

But my sister definitely caught my attention when she returned a minute later and wandered past the TV bare-assed, before she settled back onto the couch to spoon with me again.

Her smooth, pale butt wiggled against the front of my swimming trunks as she got situated and pulled the blanket back over us. I waited for her to get settled in before I asked the obvious question.

"Did you take off your bikini bottoms?"

"Yup. The thong was too itchy." she claimed. "What's the difference?"

"Err. Right." I remarked sarcastically.

"Don't be such a prude. You can get more comfortable too you know."

"No. I'm good."

As drunk as I was I knew that'd probably be a bad idea.

"I don't mind, honest."

"It's okay, I'll suffer."

"Fine. Suit yourself." she shrugged.

She then grabbed my hand and pulled my arm around her. We watched the rest of the movie in relative silence before I finished my fourth drink and Peyton got up to fetch me another.

It was only now that I had the distinct feeling she was trying to get me drunk. In fact when I got up to change the movie I actually stumbled a little. I guess I was much more intoxicated than I realized.

I hadn't had rum in awhile and it was hitting me harder than usual. The movie I had selected was some generic action film. I figured Peyton would be asleep soon anyway.

It was getting late and we were just a few minutes into the Fast & Furious flick when I heard her whisper something.

"Spence... I'm horny,"

"Huh?"

My concentration was immediately split between fighting off a vicious case of room-spins and trying not to get a complete hard-on while having my sister's bare-naked ass pressed against me.

"Generally speaking, or right now?" I quipped.

"Like right now," she answered back. "I don't suppose you'd mind if Cam came over right now?"

She was referring to her on-again off-again boyfriend and co-star Cameron Boyce. I had to laugh at her frustration and reminded her that it was almost 3am. There was a long pause before she spoke again.

"You could always drive me there?" she grinned playfully. "I'd only be a few minutes. You could wait for me in the car."

"—I'm not driving you across town to get your rocks off sis!" I hissed. "It's too late for that. Just make do."

I felt my sister wiggle her butt.

"Make do..." she repeated. "You know you might be right. Maybe I don't have to go anywhere tonight."

I could tell from the tone in her voice that she was scheming something in her head.

"Sis," I said preemptively. "I'm not going through what you put me through last time."

Peyton giggled sweetly.

"Do you remember that night?"

"Err-yeah, I remember."

I'd never forget about the night we had gotten carried away with ourselves and ended up grinding against each other so hard that we actually made each other come—all while our folks slept in the very next room.

In fact we had spent many a night just wrestling around and groping each other on the floor of her bedroom, all under the pretense of "play-fighting." Strangely enough the night the incident had occurred we never wrestled each other again.

"That was such a great night," she smiled to herself. "It was really fun."

"You only enjoyed the danger of it," I told her. "You only get off when there's a chance of getting caught."

"That's not true. Trust me. I think I could come right now if we did that again," she added. "If I hadn't had two humongous orgasms earlier today, I probably would have gotten off already."

She wiggled her booty back into me until my hardening, trunk-covered cock was caught between her firm little buns.

"Peyton—" I slurred.

"C'mon. Please?"

"Please—what?" I repeated somewhat surprised by her sudden playfulness.

"You can leave your clothes on if you want, cause between the rum and the last few hours I'm pretty worked up. Just hold still. It won't take long. If you feel like it you can grind on me too."

"Fine. Whatever."

She ground back against me for a few minutes and, against my better judgment, I found myself pressing back into her as we watched the rest of the movie. We humped each other for several minutes as I soon found myself panting into the back of her neck.

At this point we were both sweating profusely when she finally turned her head to ask me something, but in my inebriated state I misunderstood her intention and pecked her briefly on the lips!

Of course this was immediately reciprocated, and her response was anything but an ordinary brother-sister kiss. It was a long, hard searching kiss that caused her to gasp into my mouth.

This was only the second time we'd ever kissed each other square on the lips before, following our initial encounter twelve months earlier. On that occasion Peyton had taken full advantage of the situation by shoving her tongue down my throat and jacked me off all over her flawless ass!

My sister parted her lips invitingly as I slid my tongue into her mouth, playing it across her teeth. I reached around and cupped her natural breasts as she cooed softly.

I ultimately broke our kiss to get more comfortable since my swimming trunks were proving to be painful.

"Wait. I'm getting raw." I whispered. "I need to take my pants off okay?"

"Do it!" she said hoarsely as she tossed away her bikini top and was now left completely naked on the sofa.

I shimmied free of my shorts and spooned back into my nude sister. She wriggled back against me until I was trapped between her ass cheeks again. The flesh-on-flesh contact was exhilarating and made us both coo in delight. We immediately resumed humping and making out passionately.

Her crack was soon slick with pre-cum as I noticed her elbow was moving beneath the blanket and knew she was rubbing herself. We increased our grinding in the dark, with nothing but the light from the TV illuminating the room. Soon, the tip of my prick rubbed against her dripping sex and I realized I was lined up perfectly.

We both froze before Peyton finally broke the silence.

"Ugh. Just do it." she panted hotly. "Please."

"Are you sure?"

"Just push the tip in a little," she purred. "Just the tip. It'll be okay."

I gently hunched forward, barely able to breath, barely able to believe what she was asking me to do. My cock was pressed firmly against her teen sex. Even through my drunk haze I knew this was wrong on so many levels. I suppose the rum only helped me not to care enough to stop.

"A little more?"

"Yeah," she whispered erotically. "Go ahead. Stick that dick inside me."

Just hearing this tone from her caused my already hard cock to throb between her legs. I felt her pussy begin to give way as I inched forward. Her sex seemed to yield to our combined pressure as she assisted by wriggling backwards into me.

My sister grunted just as the head of my cock slowly slipped into her pussy. While the initial idea was to simply nestle the bell-end between her velvet lips, I suspect I now had at least four inches embedded inside her.

Her finger moved rapidly over her clit as the forbidden incursion was hot enough to bring her to orgasm. She went rigid and curled into a ball, heaving a delighted "Oh-God!" as the orgasm surged through her.

Her curling motion pulled her away from me and I slipped free of her pussy—my cock gleaming wet in her juices. I waited patiently as she caught her breath and was rewarded by another deep tongue kiss (over her shoulder)

"That was so hot!" she swooned.

"I can't believe you talked me into this again,"

She looked over at me and suddenly seemed serious.

"Do you love me Spence?" she asked, kissing me again.

"You KNOW I do."

She responded by wriggling her butt back against me again and I resumed grinding against me.

We spent the next twenty minutes or so just laying there watching TV until the head of my cock inevitably rubbed against her bare-nakedness again—this time at the tender flesh of her rosebud.

Noting this I immediately angled myself to maximize the contact and held my hips tight.

"Mm. Do you want to go again?" she whispered as her hand drifting back to my hip.

"Yeah." I hissed softly. "—but this time I want your ass."

Peyton reached back and took my hard length in her hand, and directed me towards her pussy.

"Oh-no you don't." she giggled. "No one gets to take my ass. Not yet anyway."

With her guidance I entered her pussy again only this time more effortlessly, as she released her hold on my shaft. Unlike previous instances we didn't hold back or bothered with anything as trivial as using "just the tip."

"You can't have my ass Spence—but you can have more of this if you want it?" she teased over her shoulder.

"You're such a fucking tease sis," I whispered as I slid almost four more inches of my eight inch cock into her tight pussy.

I sank my teeth into the side of her neck as we screwed slowly and tenderly, and gradually picked up the pace until I proceeded to ram my cock into her.

"Ugh! Fuck. Spencer!" she hissed. "ohmigod baby,"

"Yeah?" I growled back as I pumped my rod into her tight cunt. "You like that big fat cock inside you?"

"ohmigod Spense. Make me come." she whimpered. "Please. Make me come all over your cock!"

"Is that what you want?" I growled. "—to come on my cock?"

"Yes."

"Louder!"

"YES! I WANNA COME ALL OVER YOUR BIG FAT COCK!!"

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it!" she chanted loudly. "I want it so bad."

"Are you my little slut?"

"Yes. Oh-God yes."

"Then prove it—" I said, as I suddenly withdrew from her sopping wet cunt and pressed the head of my cock against her backdoor.

"Spencer no!"

"Prove it to me sis," I insisted. "Show me you mean it."

"But—"

"Just once," I almost pleaded. "Let me fuck you in the ass sis."

There was long pause.

"okay but, only for a minute."

I grinned evilly as I carefully pushed the head of my cock into her tiny sphincter causing us both to groan. Her rectum was furnace-hot and absurdly tight. It was also slicker than I expected, thanks to our excessive sweating.

"How does that feel?" I asked with a strained voice.

At first she didn't respond as she was no doubt trying to grow accustom to the thick log in her ass.

"Are you happy?" she replied sarcastically. "Please. Stick it back in my pussy—where it belongs."

"No. Not yet."

"Ugh. God." she grunted with frustration. "I can't believe you've got your cock in my ass!"

Just hearing this commentary appeared to turn her on as it did me. She pressed back against me as I pushed into her some more. Inch by inch I slowly feed another few inches into her backdoor.

"oh-god! You feel so much bigger back there." Peyton perspired. "Spencer, please."

"Play with your pussy while I fuck your ass sis!"

"ohmigod..."

I grinned smugly when I heard her moan to my commentary. Just hearing me describe the situation really seemed to turn her on.

Peyton resumed flicking her hips back and together we drove my entire length into her keister until my groin was pressed into her buns. It was only now that we both realized that we'd been holding our breath.

"You okay sis?"

"uh-huh." she nodded. "You're so deep. So very, very deep right now."

"I wish you could see it from my angle right now—your entire ass stuffed full of meat." I grinned. "You're so sexy sis."

I began sawing a few inches in and out of her gaping hole as she suddenly seemed to have a change of heart and now spurred me on, reaching back to pull my hips into her.

"Ugh-Yeah. Right there. Fuck me Spence! ...I like it."

"Yeah?"

"Take my ass! It's yours. I've been saving it just for you."

"Fuck."

I now began to sodomize her butt more forcibly as Peyton slid a hand down between her legs and began to finger herself. I filled my hands with her breasts as I drilled her shit-pipe.

I bit her neck and sucked her lips as we bucked against each other for a few minutes more, unable to sate our need.

At one point I pulled out completely only to admire her gaping-wide asshole before slamming myself back in again. Peyton seemed to respond to his particularly and grunted my name.

To be honest I'm not sure what turned me on more—the fact that I was drilling my hot twin sister in the ass or the fact that this clearly wasn't her first time with anal.

"My god your ass feels so good right now."

"oh Spence. I love a cock in my ass!" she finally confessed. "—I want you to fuck me like this from now on."

I responded by pulling on her hair and giving her the deepest love bite and she came all over her fingers.

I watched the blanket move as she furiously masturbated herself. Then the moving stopped and I felt something slender rub my cock from inside her. She had buried two fingers knuckle deep into her pussy and teased me through the thin membrane that separated her pussy and ass.

She slid her other hand down between her legs and used it to squeeze my nuts at the same time.

"oh-god Spence." she sobbed. "I'm going to come. You're going to make me come so bad baby!"

"Come for me." I hissed through gritted teeth. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass like this every single night!"

The utter depravity of it all combined with the incredible sensation caused us both to come at the same time. I finally lurched forward to bury my wick as deep as humanly possible inside her ass and spurted my endless supply of semen into her bowels.

Post Thanks / Like

Man, you are the undisputed master of sibling incest stories! This one is awesome but I've got to admit that your Aly/AJ Michalka incest series (sister act) remains my all time favorite.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, X42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This Bro sis pair needs to come back in another story, where they take their naughty game up a level.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope there is part 2 this was incredible!

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yep. Considering how hot she's looked lately I'm definitely looking at a part 2.

Post Thanks / Like

Great story

Post Thanks / Like

Damn what a story. Anal slut Peyton! Hot.

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post