I'm 23, and a recent college grad, with a bachelor's in physics and a minor in math. I was out in California, interviewing for a teaching job at a local high school. After having a really good interview, I decided to walk around for a bit before heading back to the hotel I was staying at. It was a beautiful day out, and I was thinking that I would probably get the job, when somebody bumped into me.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I look at the person who bumped into me, and my jaw dropped. This girl is looking at me with concern.

Stunning, blonde, tall, about 5"8 or 5"9, beautiful green eyes and a face that would make any man fantasize about, all on a body to die for. "I'm so sorry about that," she says again. "I guess I wasn't looking at where I was going."

"Yeah, it's okay," I say. "I wasn't really paying attention either." I take another look at her. Dark green eyes and light blonde hair on a face that would be the object of any guy's wet dream. I could tell she was checking me out, as well. I'm tall, about 6 foot 3, and since I had taken my suit jacket off, she could see that under my shirt, I definitely worked out. I smiled at her, and offered her my hand. "I'm Brian."

"Alyson," she said, shaking my hand. "Do you live around here?"

"Actually, I live in New York. I'm here interviewing for a teaching position that just opened up. Physics and math," I said. That usually impresses people when I say that, and she was no exception.

"Wow, I was never good at science or math. You must be really smart," she replied.

"Yeah, I'm pretty smart," I tell her. "I had a 3.9 in college, so I think I know what I'm doing."

"Look, I have to go, but do you want to maybe have dinner sometime, that way you can tell me about it?" she asks me.

"Yeah, that would be nice. I'd enjoy that. Do you know anywhere around here that's any good?" I ask her, already imaging how great she would look naked.

"Actually, I was thinking my place. My sister is out for the night, so it was just going to be me…all alone, in my house." As she was saying this, she was gently touching and rubbing my arm.

"Yeah, that would be nice," I say. As I'm walking away, after having gotten directions to her house, I can't help but think that I'm going to enjoy it here in California.

At around seven, I arrived at her house, wearing what I called "casual dressy"- a nice shirt, Dockers, and a pair of loafers. I rang the bell, and for the second time since meeting her I was struck speechless. She was wearing an almost entirely see-through nighty that barely went down below her hips, and one of those sexy robes that went down about an inch below her nightly. "Hi," she says and kisses me lightly on the lips. "You look nice."

"Yeah, so do you," I say, my heart racing. I'm getting laid tonight, I think to myself. I walk into her house, noting the guitar and other music stuff. "You play guitar? Are you any good?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'm a musician. I like it a lot," she replies. "What would you like to drink?"

"Anything you have is fine," I reply. I take the glass of wine she poured for me, still thinking how great she looked.

"Let's go sit on the couch. Dinner is still gonna be a few minutes," she says, interrupting my thoughts on how great she would look naked. She takes my hand, without waiting for me to reply, and guides me to her couch. We sit down, her obviously sitting fairly close to me. "So, you want to be a physics teacher, right? You must really be smart."

"Yeah, I'm pretty smart. I've always liked science, and I've always enjoyed teaching, so I figured why not become a teacher," I tell her, watching her hand gently rubbing my arm. Since she is so obviously coming on to me, I decide to see what she would let me do to her. I start rubbing her leg, and start running my eyes over her body, letting her notice that I'm checking her out. "So, you're a musician. How long have you played guitar?"

"Well, I've played almost all my life. I really like it, and my sister and I have started our own group. Aly and AJ. Have you ever heard of us?" she asks me.

"No, I haven't. Maybe later you can put on some of your songs. You know, after dinner and all that," I say, while still gently stroking her leg, letting her know what I meant by all that.

"Yeah, I have all our CDs, so I can put them on whenever," she says to me, while still caressing my arm. We talk about little things for a few more minutes, when all of a sudden she leans over and kisses me full on the lips. Startled, it takes me a second, but then I start kissing her back, my hand now moving up her leg to the inside of her thigh. We kiss for a few more seconds, when I stop, take her wine glass and put in on her coffee table, and start kissing her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, she starts nibbling on my ear, kissing the side of my face. I slide my hand between her legs, and notice she isn't wearing any panties. I start rubbing her pussy, causing her to start moaning softly. I can feel how wet she is, so I slowly insert one finger, then two and start finger-fucking her. About twenty seconds later, she yells and starts cumming on my hand. All the while I'm still fucking her with my fingers, causing her orgasm to continue for over a minute. When she's done squirting, she takes my fingers and starts licking her juices off them.

"Wow, you're a naughty girl, aren't you," I whisper to her as I start kissing and sucking her breasts. "I'd like a taste of that, if you don't mind." With that, I slowly start kissing my way down her stomach, taking my time.

"Just lick my pussy now!" Alyson says. Since I'm a nice guy and don't want to disappoint a lady, I head on right down between her perfect legs, and kiss the inside of her thighs. "Hmm, you shave down here. I like that," I say to her.

"Now! Just lick me!" she yells, ignoring me. So, I start licking her pussy, running my tongue all over it, gently swirling it around inside of her. I suck on her clit, and gently run my tongue over it. I alternate between licking her pussy, licking and sucking her clit, and kissing the inside of her thighs, just to tease her. "Ohhh, mmm, please, just lick me! Make me cum again!" she starts moaning to me. So, I focus entirely on her pussy, licking it all over, licking her on the inside. Her hands grab the back of my head, forcing me to stay where I am. I eat her for about two more minutes, when she tightens her hold on my head, starts panting heavily and moans "Oh, God, I'm cumming!" She starts gushing her juices into my face, as I try to lap up as much as I can. When she's done writhing on the couch, she collapses onto it, letting go of my head. "Oh, Brian, that was wonderful," she says quietly. I get up, lay down next to her, and start kissing her. "You taste wonderful, baby, absolutely wonderful," I say.

"Oh, look though, you haven't cum yet," she says, noticing the huge lump in my pants. She gets off the couch, kneels in front of me, and undoes my belt buckle, and slowly lowers my pants and boxers to my ankles. "Wow. How big are you? Eight inches?" she asks me.

"Nine, actually," I reply. With that, she licks the head a couple of times, and takes the first couple of inches into her mouth. Holy shit, I think to myself, my first full day in California is fucking awesome! "Oh fuck," I moan out loud as she starts sucking me off, by now she has about five inches in her mouth, and using her left hand to jack the rest off. About twenty seconds of this, I grab her head and manage to grunt out "I'm cumming!" before unloading a hell of a lot of cum in her waiting mouth. Six or seven times my cock must have sent a load of cum into her mouth, her swallowing as much as she could. She missed a bit, which landed on her perfect tits. When I was done cumming, she swiped up what she missed, gave me a sly smile, and licked it from her fingers. "That was incredible," I said.

"Would you be surprised that that was only my second time giving a guy a blowjob?" she asked me. "My last boyfriend kind of made me blow him, and was a jerk afterwards, so I dumped him. He wouldn't even go down on me. I got the feeling he thought women were only good to please men. But you're different. You went down on me, and didn't even ask me to do the same. That's nice. That's why I'm going to let you do anything you want to me."

"Really? Anything I want?" I ask her, my mind already imaging fucking that perfect ass of hers.

"Yes, anything you want," she says to me, with a look in her eyes that said I was going to get everything from this girl. Without another word, she gets up, takes my hand and leads me to her room. We walk in, and she gently pushes me onto the bed, and removes what little she was wearing in the first place. As I stare at her naked body, I quickly remove my shirt and just throw it wherever. She starts checking me out, and I say in a cocky joking way "Yeah, I work out." She starts giggling, gets on top of me on the bed, and gently shoves me down so I'm on my back. She puts her legs to either side of me, and says "Are you ready? I'm a virgin, so I want to remember this. Are you going to be good?"

I tell her that I will be better than she hopes for. She smiles, says "Alright then", and lowers herself onto my cock. "OH MY GOD!!!" she cries out. "You are so fucking big! I can't fit it all inside me."

"That's alright, you're doing fine. Just do what you can, eventually you'll get it all the way in," I say to her. I put my hands on her hips, and start lightly thrusting my hips forward, feeling myself go inside her a little bit more each time. She starts rocking up and down, and soon we establish a rhythm, matching each other thrust for thrust. After a few minutes, I'm now all the way inside her, and she's moaning my name. We're fucking for a few minutes, when she says "I'm cumming!", and starts bucking wildly, closing her eyes in orgasmic bliss. I can feel her pussy contracting as she cums, and also feel her pussy juices on my dick. This starts me cumming, and even though she had just given me a spectacular blowjob a few minutes ago, I shoot four or five times into her tight, wet hot pussy. This causes her to have another orgasm, and after she's all done, she collapses onto me, both our chests heaving, gasping for breath.

"You were fantastic," I say to her.

"You know I was really a virgin. You were my first," she says to me. "Thanks for making it so wonderful."

"I know. I could feel how tight you were. It was great, though. And it was my pleasure," I tell her, as we both fall asleep.