When I woke up, I could see the sun coming in through the windows. I took me a minute to remember where I was, but when I saw/felt Alyson lying across me, everything came back to me in a rush. Remembering her wet tight pussy bouncing up and down on my dick started giving me a hardon again. I tried to gently move Alyson off me, but as I was moving her she woke up.

"Good morning," she sleepily said to me. "Sleep well?"

"When I could stop thinking of you and last night, yeah I slept well," I told her.

"Awww, you are so sweet," she said to me, getting up and kissing me lightly on the lips, which turned into a much more intense kiss. She started to use her tongue a bit, which really turned me on, so I started kissing her back just as passionately. When she broke our kiss, she started licking her way down to my dick, and quickly took it in her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down, not licking or sucking on it, just using her mouth to fuck me. I thought this was awesome, so I put my hand on her head, keeping her down there to continue what she's doing. Man, this is how everyday should start, I think to myself. A good fuck at night, wake up next to a beautiful woman and get a blowjob in the morning. Yes, it was a good way to start the day.

As she starts bobbing her head faster and more vigorously, I can feel myself getting ready to shoot my load. "Yeah, c'mon baby, just a little more," I encourage her. Another few seconds, I tighten my hand on her head, and my dick starts shooting bursts of hot cum into her mouth. She starts coughing a little, probably because she wasn't expecting it. Well, she did say she only gave one blowjob before. I guess she doesn't know when a guy tightens his hands on her head like that, he's gonna blow his load, I think to myself. Well, she's gonna have more chances to learn that lesson.

As she finishes swallowing everything she can, she leans back up and grins at me.
"How was that, baby?" she asks me. "Enjoy that?"

"Yeah, it was alright," I say, trying to act cool.

"Only alright? What would you like to make it better?" she asks me as she starts crawling up the bed to be next to me.

"Oh, I don't know," I tell her. "Maybe try to take my dick all the way down your throat. Maybe lick or suck it in addition to what you were doing." While I'm telling her this, I start kissing her neck, moving down to her chest. I start kissing her tits, and sucking softly on her nipples. I can tell she enjoys this by the light moans she's making, so I lightly bite her nipples while sucking on them. I KNOW she enjoyed that, by the little scream of pleasure she gave. After a few seconds of doing that, I start licking my way down to her pussy. I stop just before I get there, and start kissing all around her stomach. I can tell she wants me to eat her out, but instead of doing that I insert two fingers into her and start twirling them around in there while still kissing her stomach. I can feel just how wet and hot she is getting from this, so I remove my fingers and start kissing my way back up her body. When I'm at eye level with her, I give her the two fingers that were inside of her, and she starts licking them off, as if they are the most delicious thing on the world. And, after having spent a while down there licking her yesterday, I can say that it is indeed quite delicious.

I remove my fingers from her mouth and start tracing them down to her stomach, and then to her crotch and start rubbing her clit. She's moaning now, so I start rubbing her pussy, alternating with her clit. I decide what the hell, I want another taste of her, so I kiss her lips once more, kiss her neck, both of her breasts, her stomach, and then started kissing her pussy. After about thirty seconds of just kissing it, I begin to lick it, swirling my tongue around it, inside of it, and all over it. I could feel her juices running all over my face as I ate her out, her pussy grinding in my face as she writhed and moved about in pleasure. All of a sudden, she let out a long moan, grabbed my head and came all over my face. God, she tastes so fucking good, I thought, lapping up as much as I could. When she was done, I got up and kissed her, letting her taste herself again.

When we were done, she asked me whether or not I got "Everything I wanted," that she promised me. I said "Not yet."

"What do you mean, 'not yet'" she asked me. "What else do you want?"

"This," I told her, sliding my hand down around her backside to her ass, gently sticking my finger in her asshole.

"Oh, gross, you can't do that," she said, as she jumped in surprise and shock.

"Why not?" I asked her. "You DID say I could have anything I wanted, remember? Right now, I happen to want that absolutely," I kissed her neck, "wonderfully," I kissed her on the lips, "perfect tight ass of yours. Not to sound bad, but you have to have one of the best asses I've ever seen!"

"Really?" she says excitedly. "You mean that?"

"Absolutely! It is perfect," I assure her.

"I don't know. Won't it hurt?" she asks nervously.

"It may hurt a little," I tell her. "Kind of like the first time you had sex. Remember how that hurt at first, but then felt oh so good?"

"I should remember," she says mischievously. "It was only a few hours ago. Alright, we'll try it. But if I say it hurts too much, you have to stop. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I tell her, already fully erect at just the thought of getting her ass. "Now, since you are an anal virgin, I'm going to need some lube to get in there. Start sucking it, get it nice and smooth with your saliva. That'll work fine."

"I don't know. That doesn't seem that good," she says.

"Okay, okay," I tell her, not wanting to scare her away from this. "What else do you have?"

"I have some vaseline. Will that work?" she asks.

"Yeah, that'll do. You go get it, while I stay here and think about how lucky I am to have met you," I tell her.

"You are such a nice guy, you know that?" With that, she leans over and kisses me before going into her bathroom. She comes out a second later with a jar of Vaseline and hands it to me. "Here you go," she says, "make it nice and smooth so it doesn't hurt that much."

I give her the jar back. "You do it, baby," I say, "it feels much better when you touch it. Just go ahead, rub some on, and don't be so nervous. You're gonna enjoy this," I tell her.

"I hope so," she says, still not entirely convinced. However, she starts applying the vaseline onto my dick, getting it nice and lubed up for the upcoming event. After a minute of applying it, she started jerking me off.

"No, not yet. I don't want to waste it. I want to save it for your ass," I tell her. "That's good, now for your asshole." When she hands me the jar, I told her that I had something better to use, and put it down on the floor.

"What do you have?" she asked me.

To answer her, I inserted my first two fingers inside her pussy, and twirled them around a little to get some of her juices on them. "This," I said. When I had a bit, I started rubbing the juice on her asshole, and even inserted one of my fingers into her ass again. Since it was lubed up with her juices, and she was expecting it, she didn't jump as much, but did tighten up a bit. "Hey, baby, it's okay," I whispered to her, my finger still up her ass. "Trust me," I said, and kissed her, "you'll enjoy it." With that, I removed my finger, turned her around, and got ready to fuck her in the ass. "You ready? Just relax, and enjoy it," I tell her, as I positioned the tip of my cock. "Alright, here I go, just relax, baby, okay? Don't fight it or tighten up, otherwise it's going to hurt a lot more." With that, I slowly inserted about an inch and a half into her ass. Immediately I felt her tense up. "Easy, baby, remember, relax," I told her. "Relax your body. Does it hurt much?"

"A little, but it's more uncomfortable than pain," she said. "Just take it easy, though, okay?"

"Okay," I tell her. I start thrusting in and out very gently, but try to get a little bit more in every few thrusts. After two or three minutes, I'm about three-quarters of the way in, and she's starting to get into it a little bit. "Oh, yeah, now it's feeling better," she says. "Keep fucking me, yeah baby, keep going. Ohh, that feels good, c'mon, fuck me, fuck my ass, yeah, that's it." It was a little weird to hear her talking like that, but I enjoyed it, so I encouraged her.

"Talk dirty to me, or I'm gonna stop," I tell her.

"No, don't stop," she says.

"Then talk dirty to me," I repeat. At this point, I'm all the way in, and she's now thrusting her hips backwards when I thrust mine forward, so I can get as deep in her as I can.

"Ohhhh, fuck me, yeah, that's it, fuck my ass, c'mon fuck me," she keeps saying. As I'm fucking her, I can see her on her knees, her left elbow and hand supporting her and her right hand rubbing her clit for all she's worth. As I start noticing my cock tightening up, signaling my getting off, I feel her trembling underneath me as she cums.

"Ohh, yes, I'm cummmmming!" she screams. Feeling her shaking beneath me through her own orgasm causes me to start my own.

"Oh, shit, I'm cumming," I say. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING!!" I yell as my cock explodes in her ass. Three, four, five times I cum in her ass. The first two were large spurts, the next two not so much, and the fifth was only a little bit. But still, I shot a huge load overall into her ass.

"Holy fuck, that was awesome," I breathlessly mutter as I pull out of her ass. I turn over and collapse onto the bed, but she just falls down next to me. I can see some cum running out of her asshole landing in the crack of her ass, but she ignores that.

"Wow! That was great. I can still feel your cum inside me," she excitedly says. "Feeling you in my ass was absolutely amazing! Can we keep doing that?"

"Sure. But we'll have to try different things, though," I tell her.

"Why?"

"Because we don't want this to get boring," I tell her as I slide down the bed until we're at eye level and kiss her.

"No, we wouldn't want that at all," she replies as she yawns and lays her head on my chest, drifting off to sleep.